Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Domination Control Compel Questions and Answers

Maskman88
Newly Registered

Re: General Domination Control Compel Questions and Answers

Unread post by Maskman88 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:10 pm

K right now all I have is a purple candle, pink, and black candle, and controlling oil. I wish my lover to only be sleeping with me. Can I make it work with these items?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:40 pm

Hello, Maskman88 ,

You can try the purple candle with the controlling oil

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Kodamaoi
HRCC Student

Unread post by Kodamaoi » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:29 pm

SO I am in the process of doing a influence/command skull candle on my ex to get him to agree to a situation which would benefit our child. I know candle interpretation is not provided in the forums but wanted to know if anyone had any links to the interpretation of figural candles. I'm talking about skull candles in particular. I know there is info out there for regular candles, and also female/male candles but I haven't been able to find anything about skull candles. The one I am burning right now is white and is burning from the back. Basically it didn't melt the face and now the face is folding over as if it's bowing, while the back of the candle is melting normally. The flows are like smooth pillow fingers on the plate. I'm assuming he is going to bow to my command? Anyway I would like to see what the interpretations for skull candles would be if they defer from other figural candles. So any links are appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:52 pm

Hello, Kodamaoi ,

Unfortunately, there is not on Lucky Mojo's webpages

Yu might want to contact a rootworker and see if they will do that for you.

Many will for a small fee

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Kodamaoi
HRCC Student

Unread post by Kodamaoi » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:43 pm

I finished the command/influence candle but am unsure of how to dispose of the remains. As it is an influence spell I would think to bury it on the target's property. However if this is not possible, what other options do I have? Crossroads? Graveyard?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:05 pm

Hello Kodamaoi,

I think disposing of these spell remains on the target's property is a great idea. If you can't do that, you could perhaps place them in the hollow of a tree near their home, or grind them up and sprinkle them were the target will walk.

You can read more about disposing of spell remains here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:40 pm

I wrote earlier on the forum with regards to trying to control a lover. I asked for specification on some of the products and stated that influence products (although successful in every other scenario I've used them in) seem to be generally unsuccessful on this particular individual. Commanding works. But it needs to be used repeatedly as events/situations occur. I need something that will give me control I'm general.. not just for specific things. What product do I use for this?

Madam Sol

Unread post by Madam Sol » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:10 pm

Hello beginner01
are you doing written petitions when you are performing command work for an overall situation or relationship? I would use detail when explaining things on the forum as to receive a direct answer that is most helpful and timely.

Blessing Rays of Light

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:31 am

I've been using petitions for specific things. How would I use a petition for him to do everything I command

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:20 pm

Hello Beginner01 ,

Do As I say.

It would look like this:

doasisay

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MaeHelen89

Unread post by MaeHelen89 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:29 pm

I would like some advice on completing a spell or petition for controlling someone's actions and feelings.

I should add I do not have direct contact with them , so I can't lay any tricks for them to make them go away or anoint them with oil or powder.

1) I am not sure which oils or candles I should use. Any advice?

2) I am not sure which herbs to use. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I also have a few people who I do have direct contact with and my God they are wasting their potential and not really giving alot of effort to truly being their best and finding happiness. I need some advice on how to help them.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:57 pm

Hello, MaeHelen89 --

1) Compelling, Controlling, Domination, Do As I Say, Essense of Bend-Over, and Influence are all traditional formulas that we make and sell for these purposes. Look them up in their own web pages and forum threads.

http://luckymojo.com/compelling.html
http://luckymojo.com/controlling.html
http://luckymojo.com/domination.html
http://luckymojo.com/doasisay.html
http://luckymojo.com/essenseofbendover.html
http://luckymojo.com/influence.html

2) Calamus root and Licorice root are staples for this type of work.

Since your next question, about finding a way to help folks achieve happiness is not about domination, controlling, or compelling, i would request that you find an appropriate area of theforum devoted to that kind of wirkand ask that quesion here.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MaeHelen89

Unread post by MaeHelen89 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:23 am

Thank You Reverend Catherine,

So this is what I did, I tore a piece of paper off a brown paper bag , I wrote my target's name across the paper nine times.
Under their name I wrote my petition. I then took and put a drop of Do as I say oil on the name , but overall 13 times I put the do as I say oil on the papr. I folded it away from me five times or maybe seven? Then opened my shoe and put the paper in the sole of my shoe. I prayed and mediated for about thirty minutes.

I am pretty sure it is working, the intended target is is inching closer and closer to to doing as I say!

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Wed May 24, 2017 3:00 pm

There's a man I've known for a couple of years now whom I really like. The attraction appears mutual but he's very dramatic, ups and downs, moods. Sometimes he treats me like I'm a nobody and seems he will leave friends to be with me. We aren't in touch (I only have his email) and I only see him when he pops by my workplace occasionally. He does tend to look for me when he's there without admitting it

He's a bit aggressive... but in a dramatic sense. Nothing criminal or sinister. I personally find it alluring (am I odd?)
In the past I've lit candles for him at MISC and got good reports (Attraction was completely clear) and I did see him shortly after but the interaction was nothing special

I want to make an order to do some of my own spells. Since I'm not so much looking for romance but rather - bringing him closer to me and making him want more time with me - I'm considering Influence and Compelling spells
I was tempted to buy a purple 9 day candle and loading it with oils and herbs myself. Calamus, Licorice and perhaps - Deer's Tongue? And then Influence, Compelling and Attraction oils. Are there better suggestions?

I have no personal concerns of his yet other than picture, name and date of birth. I believe next I see him I could get more and then I'll make a honey jar for him since I wouldn't want to open it once I made it. Plus I want to pull him into my life and then sweeten him up :)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu May 25, 2017 11:27 am

Hello aniviel,

The plan you've come up with sounds solid to me. You could also wear Look Me Over oil and add that to your spellwork to get his attention more:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Picture, name and date of birth is plenty to start with for a honey jar; and don't worry about not opening it after you start. If you get more personal concerns you can open the jar and add them.

Good luck to you.

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Thu May 25, 2017 12:06 pm

Thank you!
I think I'll start with the candle spell to compell him to come by and once he's back in my vicinity I'll make a honey jar
I find he rarely acts according to his feelings but follows his mind more

I'll definitely add Look Me Over to the spell though. Will start tomorrow with the New Moon :)

Sha182

Unread post by Sha182 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:07 pm

Hello everyone,

I need some help with a situation. I have a son 2yrs son and his father will not take a DNA test. I just want him to take the DNA test and be part of my son's life. What spell would I do to make this happen? And what herbs would be good for this type of spell?

Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:56 pm

Hello, Sha182 ,

Welcome to the forum

here is a page with many spells. Just click on each highlighted (blue) words and you will be taken to either products or pages of spells (some links are products, others are full of spells)

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sha182

Unread post by Sha182 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:43 am

Thank you Miss Aide,
I just had a couple of questions.
1. What are some good herbs for this type of work?
2. Would I do a cleansing bath after this type of work?
3. What are good herbs for this type of work
4. Are there any other colors associated with this besides black
5. What type of oil and herbs would I use to make sure he stays in our son life?
6. Would I burn a different type of candle color for my son?
7. How do I make sure that he would be a good influence on our son?
8. And I want him to start giving me money how do I add that in
9. Are there any good prayers to say while doing this?
I know this is a lot but I really want to do this so that my son will have a father or at least his name on the birth certificate so my son knows who to look for when he wants answer why he wasn't there. Thank you so very much

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:57 pm

Hello Sha182,

Miss Aida already linked you some good information. If you would like an example of a spell, you could check out the Essence of Bend-Over page, which has a lot of the same vibe as Domination. It goes over herbs and spell colors you would use:

http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

Here is more general information about candle magic, including more information on spell colors:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

I don't understand your question about wanting a candle color for your son. For what, exactly? And in your other post about Come to Me work I linked you a page about spellwork to make your lover more generous, so please read through that.

Take care.

Sha182

Unread post by Sha182 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:46 am

Hello Sister Jean,

I know I would need a black vigil candle, but for him giving me money would I use a green chime candle and a pink candle to make sure that he will love his son? I just want to make sure I am doing this correctly.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:52 pm

Hello, Sha182 ,

that is correct

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

vata girl

Unread post by vata girl » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:05 pm

I think this is probably the best thread for the situation I am inquiring about, here is what is going on:

My friend has a very rich, but very difficult, client. I don't want to say what kind of work my friend does, but in any case, he doesn't seem to be able to have boundaries or strength when speaking to this client. She calls him literally all the time (he doesn't always answer) and she is just the most entitled, spoiled, annoying person who believes she should have whatever she desires immediately. She doesn't care about anyone else's needs, desires or life at all. She feels that my friend should just drop EVERYTHING to speak to her. What's worse than that, though, is that she seems to be unable to function like an adult; she is always complaining about other people not acting in the way that she wants them to, which is, of course, ridiculous.

On one hand, my friend feels that he has to just let this woman act however she wants because he is getting paid quite well (though still not as much as he deserves). But he definitely doesn't want to feel as though his entire life is controlled by her.

It would be ideal if this woman would reign in her energy and her phone calls/other harassment. We also want her to pay my friend a lot more for the painstaking work he does. Basically, respect him, respect his time and treat him like he is in charge, which he is. But he needs to be able to do his job without her trying to control and interfere with everything. I have never seen someone demand as much attention and ego-boosting as this woman does in every. single. interaction!

In terms of domination work, which products would you guys recommend for this situation?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:53 pm

Hello, vata girl ,

Could you send me a PM and tell me what he does for a living?

Then, I can answer you on the forum (without disclosing his employment)

It's just a little difficult for me to answer this correctly without more detail

thanks
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:34 pm

Hello, vata girl,

Thank you for your PM

The first thing that he needs to do is to work with MASTER products for himself. That is a must

www.luckymojo.com/master.html

And definitely, without a doubt:

COMMANDING

Read the page on it. Especially the third paragraph

www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html

Now, in the third paragraph, Miss cat also lists other products that I believe may be very helpful to him

I hope this helps

Good luck!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

vata girl

Unread post by vata girl » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:45 pm

This is SUPER helpful, thank you Miss Aida! He already has John the Conqueror oil + root, which he loves; Commanding and Master sound perfect to add to his daily routine, especially when dealing with this woman (and others like her). I greatly appreciate your advice!

Shutter
HRCC Student

Unread post by Shutter » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:47 pm

Before I finalize a bottle spell for control over my 4 bosses at my company I wanted to get the okay on this -

Purple bottle, calamus, boss fix powder, gravel root, blue flag root, allspice, 4 petitions individually on the back of each of their pictures with my name on top of theirs in capital letters 5 times and that I'll anoint with controlling oil. Then I'll wrap the pictures picture side in on the licorice sticks. Bind the pictures to the sticks with purple thread. Say accompanied prayers, light purple candle, seal, shake...

Thoughts?
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession upon my behalf
To all else listen to the mods!

NicolasCooper_555

Unread post by NicolasCooper_555 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 pm

Hi guys quick question my roommate stomps when he walks and the floors are hollow (it's like he walks with his back hills hitting first or something and he's a huge guy on top of that) AND IT IS NERVE-RACKING if not FLAT OUT TORTURE to listen too all of the time BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM and I've told him to please walk quietly several times but he still does it I don't want to get rid of him just want him to walk quietly what would you recommend as the best spell to do for this kind of situation?

Thank you,

Nicolas

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:04 pm

Hello, NicolasCooper_555,

You just answered you r own question by posting on this thread.

Domination spells!

Read this page for more answers.

Also, see the page on neighbors like this:

spells-for-dealing-with-crazy-annoying- ... =neighbors

Take care (and good luck!)
HRCC Graduate #1631

Blackcoffee

Unread post by Blackcoffee » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:48 pm

Hi all,

I was wondering what do you do when you want to do influence work (specifically a red skull candle to make someone think of you, want a reconciliation, contact you etc., or in fact, any kind of work on someone but you suspect they are using some kind of protection in the form of an amulet. What can you do to break through this and make sure your work is strong?

Thank you for any help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:12 am

Hello, Blackcoffee ,

That's a tough one. The protection spells are pretty strong and that's what they are there for: to protect from spells, etc.

You could try a cleansing on the target and then immediately afterwards, perform your spells.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sana

Unread post by Sana » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:32 pm

Hello,

I have a honey jar going for my target, but I was wondering if I could prepare a packet with his concerns, dress it with influence and commanding oil, and then use it whenever I have little requests for him to do, for example - calling me baby, or texting me when he wakes up. My idea was to use the concerns each time, but have a new petition paper, and light a small candle over it whenever I had something like this to request.

Does this sound okay?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:51 am

Hello, Sana ,

So you are asking us about a "makeshift" mojo hand? LOL !!

Sure, why not??

But you might want to consider a mojo hand that has more of everything that's needed

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

Hey! You know what I would do with all of that?

I would make a doll baby!!

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sana

Unread post by Sana » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:42 am

Ohh I didn't realise that was a likena mojohand! It was just an idea that popped into my head.

Yes I have thought of making a doll baby, I will read more about that and ask my questions on that page. Thank you so much! :)

Lmuser05

Unread post by Lmuser05 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:25 pm

Hello, I am new to this forum but before I ask for help with what I need, I would like to state, if I can, I would like to keep the ingredients to a minimum if possible please, due to being on a budget and costs of shipping and such. Plus I have family so if it is suggested that I do this 7 days I'm a row for example I probably won't be able to but I could do 4 to 5 at most I'm a row.
I'm hoping someone would help me with what oils and/or powders if needed and candle type or color I will need for a personalized spell I will be using.(I'm thinking the candle will most likely be purple or black)
I want to influence the spell to will someone to crave, do and constantly think of Something that they might want. Would it help deepen the craving or need and compel them/will them to do or want more if I could roll the candle in what it is they would be craving after I anoint the candle in the oil? And should I etch a name or command into the candle as well?
Thank you for your time and help.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:41 pm

Hello LMuser05,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introduction thread.

I merged your question with this thread about controlling/compelling work, and we ask that you don't start new topics in the future. It's against forum rules and it makes extra work for the moderators. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply."

Now then, if you want to influence someone's mind to get them to crave something, I think doing a skull candle spell with Influence oil would be a great way to go:

http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html
skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

I wouldn't recommend rolling the candle in whatever it is you're wanting this person to crave if it's an illegal substance. That just puts you in danger.

Good luck to you in your work.

Lmuser05

Unread post by Lmuser05 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:04 pm

Sorry I thought I had posted in the right thread cause I needed help with what I thought was compelling or coercion. the spell that I will be using, uses wording such as compel, command, crave and think of. But now that I know, I will try to get this right, if I mess up its not intentional I promise i dont mean to I just gotta get used to the way a forum. I haven't ever posted in one I don't think. And overall the spell is about getting some one to want something and constantly think about that, so now that you bring influence oil to my attention that does sound right. Thank you. I will take my questions about the skull candle to the proper thread lol..or at least I hope :?

NicolasCooper_555

Unread post by NicolasCooper_555 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:04 pm

Thank you for the link miss Aida : )

Happymommy

Unread post by Happymommy » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:34 pm

Hello

My name is Happymommy and I am delighted to be here.

Reason: Post is irrelevant to topic

Newbygirl

Unread post by Newbygirl » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:38 am

So about 2 weeks ago I did a domination, follow me boy and look me over candles and put a little domination, follow me boy, compelling and love oil in it. I haven't seen any significant movement yet as he is married and lives in another state. We only talk on social media but we've known each other over 20 years. Last i though, i had a dream that we had sex and then his wife called me to cobfide in me that she thinks that he is cheating, then I woke up. What do I make of this?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:33 pm

Hi Newbygirl,

We do not perform dream interpretation on the forum. It could either be a sign or a symbol from your own subconscious wishes. It's impossible for us to say.

I suggest you let your work take hold for a while longer. Two weeks is no time at all. If you really want to understand your dream better, I suggest you get a reading on it:
www.hoodoopsychics.com
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Lusanda

Unread post by Lusanda » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:31 am

Hallow
I would like to apologise for posting this question here, I am not sure if this is the right place to post my question. I need help I have a troublesome work colleague ,who is really making my life difficult. This person is always working overtime on my shift because we are always short of staff. I want this person to stop doing overtime when I am on duty because she cause a lot of trouble for me. I have controlling and Do As I Say oils how can I use this to make this person to stop working with me. I don't want to use Hot Foot on this person, because I think it will be too harsh.

Thanks in advance

Lusanda

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:59 am

Hello there!

I recently did a domination spell on my partner but somehow he's turning cold and aloof. Why is that? I mean domination spell supposed to make them compel. But now i can feel he is trying to leave me. :(

Please help.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:22 pm

vmadone --

My personal answer to this is a bit deep, and it really has more to do with theories of magic than with how spells work. You may or may not agree with me, but i have been doing this work for about 50 years, professionally and for myself, so i speak with experience, if not with authority.

1) People don't like being dominated, generally. Well, some do -- and they will tell you so by declaring themselves to be submissive.

2) Sometimes you MUST dominate someone -- for instance at school or on the job, or socially -- but very rarely MUST you dominate someone who loves you, because, well, because they LOVE you.

3) Sometimes folks are not being loved enough (perhaps they chose a cold and unloving partner to shower their love upon, or perhaps they have made some serious mistakes in the relationship and their partner is now done and ready to move on) - but for some reason, they think that domination will return the love affair back to the good.

4) Usually, if a once-loving relationship turns bad, domination will not repair it because -- see number 1 above: "People don't like being dominated."

So it's a circle -- being dominated does not translate into being loving again.

I suggest you get a reading. It may be that this person is either too cold to ever be loving, or you may have somehow crossed a line which they will not allow to be repaired. Usually, in my experience, it is the first of these -- the client (and that would be you) has shown love to a person who is not loving by nature. People fall in love so easily, and not always with darling partners.

So ... get a reading.
catherine yronwode

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:21 am

Thank you for your explanations Miss Cat.

So other than a reading, would you suggest sweetening spell to mend the situation, even just for a bit?

Regards

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:13 am

Hello vmadone,

Take Miss Cat's advice and get a reading before you try anything else. You need to know which angle to take instead of guessing.

Lusanda

Unread post by Lusanda » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:56 am

Hello
I need help on how to compel someone to do what they promised to do. a certain person who is working on some important paper work for me has suddenly decided to delay the paper work. he is not doing any work to finish the papers. he promised me he will finish the paper work, but then I found out that he has been lying to me all this time. I need a spell to do to make him keep to his promise.
Thanks

Lusanda

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:59 am

Hello Lusanda,

Scroll up through the other posts in this thread and you will find lots of great ideas for spellwork. If you have questions after that, feel free to let us know.

Take care.

Lusanda

Unread post by Lusanda » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:30 am

Hello Sister Jean

Thanks you very much for your reply , I will check through the other threads.

Thanks Lusanda

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:15 pm

Hello, folks --

This thread -- the "General Domination Control Compel Questions and Answers" is not intended to be a dumping ground for people who cannot figure out where to post their current situation or life story.

If you came to this thread to ask about the history and practice of domination, controlling, and compelling spells IN GENERAL, then you are at the right thread! Hurray!

If your post begins like any of these examples --

* For the past six months my best friend and i ...
* I feel like i have been cursed by a gang of ...
* What can i do to force my boss to ...
* I love this girl, but ...
* Everything was going great for me until my lover ...

-- then you are posting in the WRONG thread. (Boooo!)

Those are SPECIFIC domination, controlling, and compelling situations -- and we have almost 60 different topic threads to cover those and other specific domination, controlling, and compelling situations.

This is the thread about domination, controlling, and compelling spells in GENERAL.

If you post in the wrong thread, many minutes of valuable moderator and administration time must be spent moving your questions and all of the answers to those questions.

PLEASE, i beg you, as an overworked admin, don't do this to us. PLEASE post your SPECIFIC domination, controlling, and compelling spell questions in one of the 59 other SPECIFIC domination, controlling, and compelling spell topic threads.

Thanks.
catherine yronwode

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:00 am

Ok so I do have some questions about domination and controlling spells.

1. Generally, can I mix the different domination/controlling formulas together? For example, Influence+controlling+domination.

2. What is the history of such spells? Is there any past testimomials from members who did such spell to dominate a specific person? I couldn't find much.

3. What is a 5 point spot, this question came up while I was posting in the Spell to Compel Obedience and Domination.

4. How do I keep the influence of domination going and even permenant, and how do I relinquish control?

I think that is it, tried to be as general as possible.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:44 am

mastersirius678,

1. You can mix the powders together just as people also do this with the oils they use.

2. The history of such spells? that is a broad topic to me, the spells come from African American tradition, mixed with European influence and Native American influence. The work was mainly practiced in the south by Southern African Christians. It would seem probable this would have been used in many ways to influence a slave owner, to influence a judge etc. History of hoodoo: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html

2. LM has testimonials on their page. Also read under the thread to see what people have to say about the topic of these. Seems more like your question is hinting at, is magic real and does this work, because you are looking for security by someone that it works. Cat addresses peoples concerns on magic being real here: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
LM testimonials: customer-testimonials-f22.html

3. 5 point spot is like the 5 on a die. it represents the four corners and the center a crossroad. you put the 4 outside and one in the center. This is common in hoodoo not just dominating work. Some info on crossroads and 5 spot: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html#crossroads

4. To keep it going then keep it up. Many people will naturally resist being controlled, and you work in the military which is a type of field I think has strong willed individuals. Therefore constant working would likely be done to keep it going. IE the shoe spell you discussed prior, if you are not wearing the paper in the shoe at the time then its not influencing her. You can work towards getting a personal concern even her signature and making a doll baby at home and using that at home to dominate her permanently.
Doll baby thread: general-doll-baby-voodoo-doll-poppet-qu ... t8946.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:40 am

JayDee:

Thank you for the detailed answers to my questions.

So putting her photo/paper with the mixed powder in my shoe alongside of making a poppet or domination jar will keep her under my control, if i don't want it anymore I'll just destroy the jar or the poppet.

Also, I read about the egg breaking and will shattering spell to make the most resillent easier to influence, have you learned anything about that?

I also just remembered the mojo bags LM sells, it might also be a good choice but I wonder if I can mix and match when I order and making it triple strength.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:58 am

mastersirius678,

1. You call the spirit out of the doll then you dispose of it.

2. I am not sure what you are talking about with the egg, can you clarify where you seen this?

3. The bags come made from the shop, they do not customize them, you can contact an AIRR member to do that. Yes they sell 3X strength I have owned a few and loved each one.

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:05 pm

JayDee:

I saw the egg spell at the beginning of the Spell to Compel Obedience and Domination, think it was ConjureMan Ali's idea. It is like prick the egg open with a small pin and put stuff inside, pretend that this is a person's will in hardshell, and then find a good hidden spot and shatter the egg open, like throwing it deliberately. This is to make a target more easily to be influenced by domination spells.

What is an AIRR member? Also if I pour the different powders I had and mixed together into the mojo bag, will that also work?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:39 pm

mastersirius678,

Yes, but you dont "pretend its the person", but you would add the items into the egg. Empty it out, fill with items, then smash it to smash their resistance to your work.

AIRR is the Association of Idependent Readers and Rootworkers they can read for you, give you hoodoo advice and have a custom made mojo:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

You do not add powders like that to a mojo bag. A bag is a spiritual being made for the purpose of the work, often with roots, herbs, curious, bones, or other animal parts, dressed with oil, a petition paper and a personal item. Tied shut and not opened. Some people mix a little powder into the bag but not pouring powder into the bag. The bag should be small enough to hide secretly.

This book By Miss Cat, would explain a lot for you on mojos: THE ART OF MAKING MOJOS by catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo free information on mojo bags also by Miss Cat, will help explain a lot for you: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:03 pm

JayDee:

Ok I will check those out. Thank you very much for the answers.

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:01 pm

It is a question about domination love spells but it is also about a situation that can be rare.

Say you liked a girl who lived in the same town as you. One day, you see her house went on sale and you brought the house. So now you live inside the house that used to be your crush's home. In theory, if you want to dominate your crush to love you and come back, can you do the spell in your crush's old house (now your house) to have an effect? I think this because everything in that house is your crush's personal concern, or was. Including the walls, the floors, etc.

As I said before, this could be very rare. Another way I see this could be possible is you rent an apartment/house, found out a name from a mail of the previous resident. Went on facebook and searched for that name and found out that the previous resident is a cute girl/handsome guy and you instantly went love at first sight. Something like that.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:54 pm

mastersirius678 --

It's an interesting idea. I think that although it would rarely come up s a situation, either variation of this would be worth trying.
catherine yronwode

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:21 pm

Cat

Which is what I have right now. I moved into an apartment and just found out the previous resident is a really cute girl. Found her name through her mail in my mailbox and looked her up on facebook. I think she is still in the area, or even on the apartment property, living in a bigger home, we just talked on facebook and she told me she went to the leasing office to pick up her mail that I dropped off.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”