Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Working Sneaky Tricks, Tricking Gifts Questions and Answers

justv

Working Sneaky Tricks, Tricking Gifts Questions and Answers

Unread post by justv » Tue May 05, 2009 7:25 am

Hi Everyone! I'm thinking of a way to sneak a spell into a relative's home using a potted plant. I'm going to give them a potted house plant as a gift.

I want to know what plant I should give and what I can conceal in the pot to make them more receptive to me, love, and favor me. I think I might go with a Fern or Forget-Me-Not (if I can find it) but what do I add to the pot?

I want a plant instead of flowers because I know it'll continue to live in the home for a long period of time. Any suggestions? Thank you all!!! :D

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Working Sneaky Tricks, Tricking Gifts Questions and Answers

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue May 05, 2009 1:35 pm

This is a very old trick. Its usually done with a honey jar, but instead of using a glass jar you hallow out a apple and use that. As for what plant to use, I like Peace Lilly, firstly because it has peaceful connotations and secondly they're just pretty, lol.
HRCC Student #1559

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 05, 2009 4:13 pm

Full instructions for preparing this spell are to be found in my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic." I would rather you buy the book -- and get abou 499 other spells, too -- than have us print out all the instructions here.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

justv

Unread post by justv » Tue May 05, 2009 7:22 pm

Thank you HailDiscordia and miss cat :) I have Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic and I love it! I found the information on the apple and the flower pot (pg.33) and it says its generally done by a third party and to water the plant using Holy Water as long as I'd like to work the spell. I want to give them this plant and I know they won't water it properly. So I will attempt this with a plant that will live with me. As far as the plant I'm going to give to them is it alright to sprinkle it with Sachet Powders? I'm sorry I have read HHRM through a few times I just didn't know that the apple in the pot to make love stronger would work in this case so I appreciate the advice very much :D

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Wed May 12, 2010 7:45 am

Has anyone ever done this? you are preparing a hand, or some similar good luck charm for someone yet you want the person to become attracted to you. Can you add other oils, powders, etc. to it that YOU want but tell them it's a good luck hand? I've personally never done this and was wondering. You give someone a green hand for luck at gambling yet you dress it or smoke it with something you want. Will that work?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed May 12, 2010 8:04 am

Yes you can do that as a sneaky trick.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Wed May 12, 2010 9:30 am

But, here's the question.. I make a good luck hand for someone.. and add the approrpriate good luck items.. then I smoke it with Come to Me, Kiss Me Now or dress it with those powders.

Does the hand lose its original purpose and work for my desires?

or does it serve both purposes?

That's the part I'm confused about.

Thanks

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Wed May 12, 2010 10:11 am

I don't know the answer to your question, but I like the way you think. That's sneaky, lol.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 12, 2010 11:47 am

In that case, unless the target was familiar with rootwork and the herbs/curios used therein, I would fix the mojo to draw them to me. Put some appropriate love-drawing oils in a bottle marked "good luck oil" or whatever for them to dress it with. Sew a horseshoe charm to the outside. Then give it to them. Give them a seperate bottle of Fast Luck or something and tell them to wear a little each day - that way they will be drawing good luck, but attribute it to the mojo - the mojo goes on drawing them to you, and being dressed appropriately etc.

If they are familiar with rootwork, you may have to find some other way - they may smell that the mojo dressing oil is not in line with other luck products and become suspicious &/or open the mojo and see the wrong herbs, etc.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Wed May 12, 2010 12:27 pm

Quick question - it has his personal effects in it - and he will have possession of the hand. So, just add come to me herbs, etc. Do NOT add my personal effects.. correct?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 12, 2010 12:56 pm

No, you want both effects in there to draw you two together.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Wed May 12, 2010 3:10 pm

Thanks again for the help. I will work on it the next few days and give it to him this weekend!! I'm so excited.. I hope it works.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed May 12, 2010 8:27 pm

It may be a bit late for your case suzyparker, but maybe you can get some use out of this.

I suggest you start with a moving lodestone spell, take a matched pair of he and she stones, name the he stone for him, the she stone for yourself, dress your stone with your red and his with whatever personal concerns you have, or place his picture under it. Move them together over the course of seven days, feeding them each day. After they meet carefully separate the two stones, making sure to keep as much magnetic sand on them as you can. Put your stone in his bag, and put his in a bag you make for yourself. That will draw you two together as surely as those lodestones where drawn together the first time.

Like I said this might be too late for you if your planing on giving it to him this weekend, but perhpas it will be of use to someone else. :D
HRCC Student #1559

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Thu May 13, 2010 4:29 am

The latest turn of events... I'm working on the hand.. lots of love herbs and oils, both of our effects in a "good luck" pouch. He told me last night on the phone he's going to keep it in his office so it brings him success with stocks, etc. as well as gambling.

So, if he's not wearing it or carrying it.. is it pointless? it will be in his possession, but if it's just sitting on his desk or something?

I did tell him it will need to be fed weekly and he said that he would let me take care of that? Obviously, I will continue feeding it love oils, etc. but if he's not carrying it?

Anyone have any input?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu May 13, 2010 6:25 am

Well, it doesn't sound like he really understands how a mojo is meant to work. The point is for HIM to develop a good working relationship with the hand - not for him to delegate feeding to someone else. If he's just planning on using it for stocks and gambling, then leaving it near where he does that is fine...but it's not ideal for your sneaky trick at all.

You may want to think of a new way to go about it if he's not going to keep it on him, and not even going to make the effort to feed it himself.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Thu May 13, 2010 7:38 am

Well, I'm going to give it to him.. it can't hurt..

but I am going to take advantage of feeding it and laying other tricks while I'm in his place ;)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu May 13, 2010 7:49 am

You know, one thing I do when trying to sell something that might work here since you are going to be given access to his workplace (and YES lay tricks while doing it), is I make a small packet that I stick to an inconspicuous place. Take a pinch of your herbs and curios, and then fold them neatly inside the petition paper. Anoint with appropriate oils, etc. Then fold the packet up tight and tie with some twine that you've dressed with the right oils, too. It should be no bigger than a quarter or so. Then you stick that somewhere on his desk that he'll likely never find it but always be near it when he's there- like behind it, or underneath the PC moniter stand, or something. :)

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Thu May 13, 2010 8:15 am

wow.. that's a great idea. Actually, his office is beside his home; so I will have access to both places. But since he spends most of his time in his office, I will lay lots of tricks in that area.

JJ - do you recommend sticking with one scent - I have so much luck with Follow Me Boy - or a variety of scents on a weekly basis or however often I do this?

Thanks

Shany

Unread post by Shany » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:55 pm

I need some suggestion. I want to use some oil or powder on my guy but I don't want him to know about it. The hard part is we're living together in a room for rent so there's no where I could hide my candles if I am to work on one. I'm thinking:

1) Put Blessing or Healing products (which one would help someone with depression better?) in his shampoo and body wash or lotion so it would work on him while he is relax in his shower or when I give him a body massage with the lotion? Which one would go better? Powder or oil?

2) Put Road Opener and/or Crown of Success powder in his shocks or shoes so he would bring success with him anywhere he go?

3) I also need some recommendation for products that can help someone find a job fast

4) Should I dress myself with follow me boy and fire of love oil when I'm around him to strengthen our relationship?

5) I also want to work cast off evil on him to help with his drinking habit but I don't know how...

6) Should I say something while putting the products in his stuff? Like "please bring A blessing and success," ect.?

Thank you

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:10 pm

1) You can put the OILS into his products. Powders in liquids just create a chunky paste, so don't use them for that. I like Blessing AND Healing together for depression. Clarity is also a nice one for mental wellness when in combo with Healing. You could also petition St. Dymphna and add some of her oil in there too if you like.

2) You can absolutely put the powders in his socks and shoes

3) Use Fast Luck with Steady Work and Crown of Success for fast employment. You can also consider doing a divination to see if St. Expedite &/or St. Joseph would be willing to help you out on that.

4) You can certainly dress yourself in those oils

5) You can put this oil in his stuff the same way you would the others, but I feel works such as skull candles and doll babies work best for that kind of thing. You could get a PLAIN vigil candle dressed in Cast Off Evil, and then burn it as decor in the house. Or if you feel that you could keep a doll baby hidden from him, you could make a doll baby of him and use Cast Off Evil herbs/powders/oils on it when you work it, bind him from picking up a drink, etc. This is a more involved work, and may necessitate back up given your current situation.

6) Yes, pray your intent strongly as you lay your various tricks.

Remember, you can always have MISC or one of the AIRR workers set lights for you, since you have a lot of different work going on there all at once. It may be prudent to choose one or two things to work for yourself, and then have an AIRR worker handle the other things on your behalf.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:06 pm

you can buy tea lights dress em with oil and pray over them for your cause and burn em daily in a nice candle dish, you can dress his clothing with powders or thinghs he touches, wash his clothing with disolved bath crystals, have candles set at AIRR LM for you, wear the oils..etc.. lost of work can be done secretivly. may want to get a worker to do some work for you as well being you are limited in what you can do like setting candles or working jars etc for ya.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:11 am

I would consecrate on the Cast Off Evil, Blessing and Success work because a healthy mind and body is more manageable (my personal opinion); Good Luck on your work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:41 am

The Blessing and Crown of Success products can be added to body washes, lotions, massage oils, shampoos, and so forth and will blend right in.

The Cast Off Evil has a fairly sharp scenet like a cleaning product or Vick's Vap-O-Rub, so it cannot be used in personal body products, but it can be used in cleaning products secretly.
catherine yronwode

Mrniceguy

Unread post by Mrniceguy » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:26 am

I anointed a door at my targets job with love me oil & I instantly saw a change in her way . The target seemed as if she was desperate for me to come to her place of work later this week. I also over heard her co-worker saying something about love is cool but no pregnancies (not sure who she was talking about). My questions are could I take what the co worker said as signs that my anointing is affecting her already? If so what are other things to watch out for ? Does door knob anointing have the same kick as any full candle spell?

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:47 pm

Are you sure the co-worker was talking about your target or someone else? If you are certain the conversation was about your target, then that is a good indicator of movement with the spell.
Other indicators of movement from the work would be the typical signs of someone falling in love with you. Calling you, sending you texts, wanting to spend time with you, spending as much time as possible with you etc...

Does a door knob anointing have the same kick as a candle spell? I'm not sure what you mean. Fixing a doorknob with condition oil is means of getting the target exposed to the spiritual influence of the condition oil. It can be done by itself and work just fine. It can also be done as part of a larger strategy including laying out powders, doing candle spells, feeding the target personal concerns, making various types of spells in various types of containers that can involve minerals, plants, personal concerns and written prayers. All of them can work by themselves, but also as a greater organized effort. Some people report success with just a simple direct effort like fixing a door knob, other people report success with more techniques that are planned and organized. It can all be very personal and individual, depending upon who you are. So, yes, fixing a door knob can have the same kick as a candle spell. It can also have less kick. It can also have more kick. You could also fix a door knob and do a candle spell, which can have a desired effect as well, or a better effect, or seem to act in unforeseen ways. that might be more or less desirable. But most people who work with these products that report back on their usage indicate success and achieving their desired end however they decide to work with their products.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:30 pm

Hello, Mrniceguy,
Try reading these threads. EXCELLENT information there: signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... -t6436.htm
Hope this helps!
Have a great evening
HRCC Graduate #1631

IamMe

Unread post by IamMe » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:33 pm

Hi All,

Apologies if this question is in the wrong section. I looked but wasn't able to find this topic.

I'm thinking of purchasing some nice LM gifts for friends of mine that don't believe in hoodoo. Are there any suggestions for masking the items? For instance, if I wanted to get someone a vigil candle that burn, does LM have fake labels so that the item looks like a regular store-bought candle?

Thanks in advance!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:43 pm

IamMe, Lucky Mojo sells fixed but unlabeled vigil lights (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html)

Also, a traditional magical housewarming gift is a new broom, a loaf of bread, and salt. Get a cute folkloric looking broom (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html#broom), fancy bread, and gourmet salt. They don't need to know.

Of course, any gift can be dressed with the appropriate oils or powders or smoked with incense.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

IamMe

Unread post by IamMe » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:42 pm

Thank you MissMichaele! Those are great ideas. If I purchase those, I can probably find a way to decorate the candles to personalize them. A few of the people live together, so the broom, bread and salt should work nicely.

I have a few more questions; my apologies if this isn't the right place -- if not, I can ask later when I place my order. I looked up brooms in the catalogue and found a cinnamon broom. I know regular straw brooms are often used, but is ta cinnamon broom similar or the same? If so, does LM also dress items for an extra cost?

Also, is the salt sold by LM suitable for use in food? If so, I can buy that and place it in a decorative salt shaker.

Thanks again

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:13 pm

IamMe wrote:I have a few more questions; my apologies if this isn't the right place -- if not, I can ask later when I place my order. I looked up brooms in the catalogue and found a cinnamon broom. I know regular straw brooms are often used, but is a cinnamon broom similar or the same?
Miss Cat explains it all for you:

cinnamon-brooms-t9063s60.html
If so, does LM also dress items for an extra cost?
The cinnamon broom, as Miss Cat explains, has its own power. You could smoke it in an appropriate incense for good measure, if you like.
Also, is the salt sold by LM suitable for use in food? If so, I can buy that and place it in a decorative salt shaker.
Yes, it's perfectly edible Kosher Salt.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

IamMe

Unread post by IamMe » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:27 pm

Thank you, I appreciate it! This is very helpful. I think those will make great gifts!

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:26 am

What's a good product or herb that will increase the sneakiness and stealth of any spell? Not just with the spell itself, but also as far as your intentions with that person? I know Bay leaves help disguise someone's work on a person, and Devil's Shoestrings ties down their ability to see what you're doing, and that Influence products are very good at getting under a person's radar. The Black Folder book also says that laying down mirrors will prevent another rootworker from knowing what you're doing, and working on the new moon also helps with that. Is there anything else that can be done?
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:00 pm

Hello Luckbewithme876,

Well, You already named the things I am familiar with. If you are targeting someone specific you can also cover their senses, pins in teh eyes, ears, ect of a skull candle or cover the senses on a doll baby. Otherwise you have your bases covered.

Peace~

Nathen

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:13 pm

Luckbewithme876,

Sometimes I like to camouflage my work by making a doll baby of my target -- just to blind fold it and put it in the dark.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:51 pm

Thank you for the prompt and helpful replies, MissMichaele and Natstein. I did actually know about the doll babies, but that was a bit more cumbersome than what I had in mind. I might do that though.
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

cookie2

Unread post by cookie2 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:59 am

Apologies if this is covered elsewhere on the forum- I'm working on mobile and cannot search properly.

I'm preparing a gift for my friend who currently lives with my ex and I was thinking about laying a few sneaky tricks to 1. Keep my friends on my "side" while I attempt to reconcile and 2. Further my reconciliation work on my ex.

But I have an issue. I bought them, as a group gift, a very nice bottle of whiskey. So I can't exactly open it to lay a trick but would burning a candle with an appropriate oil on the metal lid be adequate? I was considering "follow me boy" or "reconciliation". Also I have honey jars on my friend and my ex and was thinking about baking them some pastries using the honey, which I know is a pretty standard deployment method.

I've laid tricks in apartments and rooms but never on gifts so I'm a little unsure if I'm going about it correctly. Some guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much and Happy Holidays, all!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:00 pm

Hello, cookie2 ,

These are all great ideas.

I especially love the one about the candle.

You see, even us old workers learn something new everyday!

Thank you!
HRCC Graduate #1631

rydajo96
Newly Registered

Unread post by rydajo96 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:07 am

Hi I will like to ask about a sneaky spell using bodily fluids i.e. semen.

1) If the intended cookies were eaten both by the intended party and the unintended party, will the unintended party affected by it?

2) After making the cookies using my semen can I keep the cookies for a few weeks before giving it to the intended party?

3) How much semen will be enough if I were to make it into cookies form?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:32 pm

rydajo96,

1) What makes this a spell or job of work rather than a mere recipe is praying and quoting in the names of those whom you intend to affect. In other words, specifying your target by name is an essential part of traditional magical work of this type.

2) Semen contains protein and, as such, has a shorter "shelf life" than purely grain or sugar products.

3) That would depend on how big a batch of cookie dough or batter you were mixing up.
catherine yronwode

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:44 pm

rydajo96, even ordinary cookies go stale. Freeze them if you must keep them for more than a few days.

Also, personal concerns, especially sexual fluids, are strong! And you certainly don't want your target to TASTE it! A few drops, mixed in thoroughly, will do for a couple of dozen cookies.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:50 pm

Greetings to all.

A couple of months back I found out that an enemy has a protective talisman of sorts in it's possession. It had a very clear protective aspect to it. I felt unneasy and even sick just by holding it.

Now I have decided to curse my enemy, and as addition to it I would like to personally take hold of this talisman and destroy it, and perhaps lay a cursed object inside the cloth that originally contained such talisman. But how can I accomplish this if by merely touching it would get me to feel unwell? How can I grab it and stay immune to it's effects? And furrhermore, how can I destroy it definetly?

Perhaps I should toss it right away into war water, and then bury it in a crossroads. Frankly, my instincts are to burn it in a fire with cayenne pepper and sulphur.I do realise, however, this doesn't seem traditional at all. Plus, it's a small flat stone square, so it probably wouldn't burn so well as a mojo would. Please let me know what you think. Suggestions on materials, technicques, all are welcome.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:53 pm

Hello, asturias ,

Put fiery wall of protection on your hands and your arms, and your head and face (before touching it)

Bury all of what you have in a cemetery.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:49 am

I'll do that. Thank you, Miss Aida. :)

Tenaciousone67

Unread post by Tenaciousone67 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:10 pm

Long story, but the guy I am trying to draw into a committed relationship asked me to sew an artice of clothing for him. Is there something I could hide in the garment that would tie him to me? Something that wouldn't wash out when he launders it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:59 pm

Hello, Tenaciousone67,

Oh, yes!

There's all kinds of things you can do!

Read the pages on this thread and then read this GREAT page: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

I LOVE sneaky tricks!

Have fun!
HRCC Graduate #1631

MoonMemories

Unread post by MoonMemories » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:58 pm

Hello,

I was listening to the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour recently and it was the show that aired just before Valentine's day. The free spell for that particular show was a homemade Valentine's card that was crafted with LM condition oils, sachet powders, and personal concerns. The suggestions were to mix products like Fire of Love Oil, Stay With Me Oil, Love Me Oil, etc. with the glue that is used to construct the valentine, or making your own paste with sexual fluids, flour, water and maybe mixing a little sachet powders with it (Chuparrosa Sachet anyone?) Using other personal concerns (strands of hair) and herbs specific to the intention (rose petals) as well as dusting the finished card with sachet powders and or spraying it with a magical perfume before giving the gift to your lover or would be lover.

I thought this was such a wonderful idea and it got me thinking that it doesn't have to be Valentine's day to make a card like this, I would think that one could take the same concept and make a card or piece of art for someone using the Healing/Blessing products, or on the flipside make a card for someone using the Crossing/Jinxing products, or a card with Crown of Success/Crucible of Courage, etc. using images and colors that correspond to the intention. I am really interested in trying this with the Healing/Blessing products on a family member and I was wondering if anyone else has had any experience with this type of homemade crafting work or has any comments, ideas, or suggestions. Thanks to all, have a wonderful day!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:45 pm

Hello, MissT666 ,

If you read the pages on this forum, you will find hundreds of people who do this with GREAT success!!

Here's a page for you to read: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck and please keep us posted!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

MoonMemories

Unread post by MoonMemories » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:18 am

Thank you Miss Aida, some great info in the link you provided, looking forward to some sneaky crafting work! :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:31 pm

MissT666 ,

I LOVE LOVE LOVE sneaky tricks!!

LOL !
HRCC Graduate #1631

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:26 am

Hey

Instead of laying powders for someone to walk over, can you just mix bath crystals in water instead and pour it over carpets?

Is it just as effective as throwing down powders?

Does it stay as long?

Just wanna make sure that they're not just for washing clothes or bathing in.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:46 pm

DaniWonderland,

Yes, you can wash carpets or spritz them with a watery solution of bath crstals. Such tricks date beack to the era of hardwood floors, before the era of wall-to-wall carpets.

Yes, this is quite effective.

It will stay until you next clean the carpet.
catherine yronwode

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:00 pm

I've been seeing my ex, "my soon to be BF again", and last wk I saw him everyday coz I've been giving him rides to work and school. So I have been laying tricks, every single time and sometimes he invites me to his house so when he steps away I annoint his door knobs, his things that I know he'll be touching often. Now I don't know how long the affects last, seems like they don't last long coz he's been pushing away this past wkend. He says we've been getting too comfortable with each other, he's afraid we might end up together. So I kinda got upset coz I don't get it.... :-/

I'm still burning my candles and everything else...

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:33 pm

Hi Luckyyone,

It may be a sign that he is beginning to feel the work and may be resisting it. This is a common thing to have happen.

Keep up your work and don't feel discouraged. Wait to see the results you ultimately get and proceed accordingly.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:52 pm

Thank u Ms Athena!

This whole wkend I was at his house (my soon to be bf), the more I lay sneaky tricks the closer I'm starting to get to him.
Anyway, can I do something to his bed? If I dress the 4 corners of his bed, well that keep him hooked to me? Or does it have to be my bed that I have to dress?
I've put oils in his hair gel, I've been anointing a lot of his things, including his hat that he wears everyday. I've had total access to his things, any more ideas would be greatly appreciated! He even leaves me alone at his house.

Small Update- He starting to surprise me, ever since I cried to him, he's been there more, still no sex just cuddling, no kisses either, he thinks that's doing too much.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:14 pm

Hello Luckyyone,

You could dress the four corners of his bed with Love Me oil, to get those loving feelings going, but that won't "keep him hooked" to you. Love work is an ongoing thing; you can't dress four corners of someone's bed and expect them to love you forever ;) You gotta work at it!

You could also lightly dress his sheets with Love Me sachet powder or Kiss Me Now!:

http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

blessedlady

Unread post by blessedlady » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:17 pm

Hi!

What type of tricks can I lay for:
-break up/fighting ( I don't want him to stop being a father to his kids. I just want them to finally be over). If I hotfoot her, will that effect him?

Thank you!
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:08 pm

Hello, blessedlady,

Please see this page:

www.luckymojo.com/layngtricks.html

You can use hot foot, or break up powder

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

It just depends how much you want to do to her

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

blessedbe
Newly Registered

Unread post by blessedbe » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:43 pm

I am not sure if this question has been asked before - I have tried a quick search and could not find any info. Please guide me accordingly if a solution to something like this has been discussed before.

My husband and I have a "friend" in our small group who I strongly believe is fixing to break us apart. This person has tried to approach me during when I was single, however, the answer from me has been always very clearly and sternly, a NO. No flirtation, no lead-ons - always a no, for which this person has teased me a lot over the years.

When I met my husband and he was introduced to this group, him with his quiet and considerate demeanor also accepted him along with everyone as we would never want to create drama/rift amidst the group and generally like to keep to ourselves. We know what this person is like and we just avoid it as much as possible. Everyone else in the group and we are friendly, happy, and positive and we all try to not focus on this person's moderate occasional "joke" threats.

However... Just after we got engaged, he mentioned here and there about how he can make my then fiance "disappear like a match stick only if he tried! haha!". Then for christmas, he proceeded to give us a large jar of chilli oil sauce thing he said he made himself just for us. No one else in the friend's group received this gift.

I had a strong suspicion and followed by gut instinct about it - something told me that this was not right. I threw it away in our sink and told him that the bottle had broken. He was extremely upset and said he will make another batch but needs time. I told him no thank you it's ok. `

After I threw that oil down our sink, within a day, my husband and I, had a huge fight across our kitchen counter over wedding and being together. Him and I NEVER ever fight in this manner. It's usually a discussion sitting down. This man had just proposed and there were no concerns he had raised regarding some of these non-existing issues but all of the sudden our kitchen was a war zone. We went through it for a few weeks and eventually through some peace and serenity work, we are back to being exactly where we were - happy, considerate, on the same page, and incredibly in love.

Earlier this year, we were married. To that, this person said that he was surprised we went through with it but "hey even trump could be president LOL". We did not speak to him further.

As of recently, we are having a small friend-get together and while we did not invite this person, another friend had and this man has immediately jumped up and down and sworn that he has missed us so much, he can't wait, and he is so happy we are inviting him. We didn't. But we, as a couple, don't like conflict at all, so we said sure.

Now here's the problem: He has again offered to bring chilli sauce, oil and various other condiments like this for the party. It's strange because this is not his "hobby" nor does he typically offer this type of "gift" to other friend's or events. I tried to change the situation and asked him to bring a dessert or something rather, but he has insisted that because "the jar broke last time, I will bring us one of those" and also other sauces. He apparently has already shopped for these items.

He is refusing to back down and I am terrified this is another horror he is hoping to unleash in our home. He also mentioned that he will bring different types of bread so "Everyone will get to try it out the same night!" and I am concerned I can't stop this. Please help me defend myself from this menace.

I should also mention, my husband is kind and loving, but does not have my spiritual practices so he does not share these concerns. Which makes me even more fearful because I refuse for him to try one bite of this.

Please help me <3

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:59 pm

Hello, blessedbe,

I'm sorry that this person is trying so hard to do this to you and your spouse. That's terrible

I am not quite sure if this is a Hoodoo question. Because, the answer is simply: THROW IT OUT. Don't eat a dang thing. The minute he leaves, take everything and put it in the garbage. Don't open anything.

and hotfoot this person or freeze him out of your life

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

blessedlady

Unread post by blessedlady » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:36 pm

Thank you Miss Aida! :)
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”