Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up My Ex from His or Her Current Lover or Spouse

DaniWonderland

Re: Break Up My Ex from His or Her Current Lover or Spouse

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:02 pm

Ok I'll check out the pages in the morning because I left the books downstairs and everyone's sleeping already. So thanks. I'll go with the soft wax dolls then. Since I'm already making a jar of the dolls inside I'm thinking what else I can do that's different with what I have left over. Now in addition:

1) Can I still use the black Eve candle I have and do some crazy stuff to it before I start the dolls?

2) Or do anything with the 2 black skulls?

And here's another thing I wonder:

3) Once they're in the bottle there's no taking them out and messing with them or doing things to them.

4) So in that case, can I make a second doll baby of her and of him to influence and control them individually?

5) Maybe throw him in a mirror box and reverse all he did to me back into him and destroy her life for still mocking me trying to be spiteful and funny.

6) The dolls i plan to keep for a long time and they would be your cloth dolls I'd stuff with Spanish moss, along with his hair, shirt, cigarette butts, etc... Or only start that after I did the first one that you advised me?

7) Can I also get a backup vigil after I complete the work? Maybe a breakup vigil I was thinking. If it would give me a boost.

8) Why do you baptize doll babies but in this case you say it's not necessary?

9) If I make another doll baby of them to keep in a mirror box I also wouldn't need to baptize it?

And I'll read the pages tomorrow, but so far I got tons of herbs that I have a list to get for this kind of spell because of your herbs and roots glossary book of like, every single thing you can possibly immediately search for, so I def know what I ingredients I wanna use and all. I'm so thankful that book exists.....

Oh and trust me Cat, that ship has long sailed. I'd never trust him again or even look at him as what I once saw him as after he can continue this for so long and see no limits or repercussions in his relentless cynicism. What's sad is that I'm stuck to him for life now because of our son and he even now starts saying crazy things about our son because this chick got him all whipped and sucked into her world that nothing else exists to him! I'm sorry but he's not a child, he's well aware that he went to court for his son because he wanted to make sure he stays in his life, then he needs to acknowledge that's his main priority and responsibility, but because of her, he's been messing up as a Dad too now and missing his visitation days and not even caring to explain himself to me, he's so disrespectful and apathetic I have no patience for him anymore and it's all because of her growing deeper and deeper into his soul. He told me this week "I'd be with my son all day if I could bring him around my Girlfriend but since you got that taken away in court, I'm not gonna leave her just to be with him when I already have my set days to see him."

Meanwhile, he hasn't spent ONE full day with my son since he was born now all because she came in the picture RIGHT when he's born. And then he can have the nerve to say a comment like that? I seriously think sometimes he's just really pressing my buttons to see how far he can go and I feel like he's a puppet on a string to her and she's the reason our coparenting relationship is getting worse and worse too now and my son doesn't deserve this. She needs to get the hell out of his life ASAP. And then she has the nerve to post pics on her Facebook of her and him together in love and all, ON THE DAY MY SON IS BORN, and she still intentionally puts that picture up to spit on my sons birth and basically show that their love was more of a priority on that day. That's a line YOU DO NOT CROSS. And then I called him flipping out telling him he cannot allow her to disrespect our sons birth day now and I'm gonna beat her ass.

So next thing she does is starts posting on Facebook now with her friend about me saying "stop stalking me, find other things to do like change a diaper than worry about me and my boyfriend!" Like... What? You kidding me? I was on the verge already of just going to her house and breaking her door and beating her silly already because I let this go on for so long that now they take it as a game... So yeah, now I'm ready to get my hands dirty because evil malicious creatures like her seriously don't even deserve to take up space in this world. It's her that's the root of all this. She came in right as I was about to give birth and took my sons father away from him at the last second and still remains here today, influencing his relationship with me and his son, when I'm still extremely appalled and numb from all the trauma I went through these entire last 6 months.

If he was with someone else she wouldn't have any history of causing me or my son harm and our issues would have nothing to do with any new girl he's with. It's HER who intentionally came to destroy a family for her own happiness and then mock me and insult me. People like her seriously deserve the worst punishment there is. I'm ready to also order some Black Arts solely for her. I'm still looking into what else I can add on her at this point so she feels the effects HARD now for years and years to come. She will feel my wrath now.

Sorry for the ongoing post, am typing from my phone so it's hard to see how much I wrote.

So, any tips on the black eve candle in the meantime before I start the dolls?

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:14 pm

Oh and trust me Cat, that ship has long sailed. I'd never trust him again or even look at him as what I once saw him as after he can continue this for so long and see no limits or repercussions in his relentless cynicism.

What's sad is that I'm stuck to him for life now because of our son and he even now starts saying crazy things about our son because this chick got him all whipped and sucked into her world that nothing else exists to him! I'm sorry but he's not a child, he's well aware that he went to court for his son because he wanted to make sure he stays in his life, then he needs to acknowledge that's his main priority and responsibility, but because of her, he's been messing up as a Dad too now and missing his visitation days and not even caring to explain himself to me, he's so disrespectful and apathetic I have no patience for him anymore and it's all because of her growing deeper and deeper into his soul. He told me this week "I'd be with my son all day if I could bring him around my Girlfriend but since you got that taken away in court, I'm not gonna leave her just to be with him when I already have my set days to see him."

Meanwhile, he hasn't spent ONE full day with my son since he was born now all because she came in the picture RIGHT when he's born. And then he can have the nerve to say a comment like that? I seriously think sometimes he's just really pressing my buttons to see how far he can go and I feel like he's a puppet on a string to her and she's the reason our coparenting relationship is getting worse and worse too now and my son doesn't deserve this. She needs to get the hell out of his life ASAP. And then she has the nerve to post pics on her Facebook of her and him together in love and all, ON THE DAY MY SON IS BORN, and she still intentionally puts that picture up to spit on my sons birth and basically show that their love was more of a priority on that day. That's a line YOU DO NOT CROSS.

And then I called him flipping out telling him he cannot allow her to disrespect our sons birth day now and I'm gonna beat her ass. So next thing she does is starts posting on Facebook now with her friend about me saying "stop stalking me, find other things to do like change a diaper than worry about me and my boyfriend!" Like... What? You kidding me? I was on the verge already of just going to her house and breaking her door and beating her silly already because I let this go on for so long that now they take it as a game... So yeah, now I'm ready to get my hands dirty because evil malicious creatures like her seriously don't even deserve to take up space in this world. It's her that's the root of all this. She came in right as I was about to give birth and took my sons father away from him at the last second and still remains here today, influencing his relationship with me and his son, when I'm still extremely appalled and numb from all the trauma I went through these entire last 6 months. If he was with someone else she wouldn't have any history of causing me or my son harm and our issues would have nothing to do with any new girl he's with. It's HER who intentionally came to destroy a family

For her own happiness and then mock me and insult me. People like her seriously deserve the worst punishment there is. I'm ready to also order some Black Arts solely for her. I'm still looking into what else I can add on her at this point so she feels the effects HARD now for years and years to come. She will feel my wrath now.

Sorry for the ongoing post, am typing from my phone so it's hard to see how much I wrote.

So, any tips on the black eve candle in the meantime before I start the dolls?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:53 pm

DaniWonderland,

1) Yes.

2) Yes.

3) That is not true. A container spell is not like a mojo. You can take them out, stick a rod up their asses and roast them on a spit until they melt. Or anything else you feel like doing.

4) Yes.

5) Yes.

6) You can start either kind at any time.

7) Yes.

8) You mentioned baptizing them with whiskey. I noted that whiskey is not necessary. Holy Water will do, as will simple prayer with no liquids.

9) Naming and linking the doll to the target is basic work, yes.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:05 pm

Ok so just to recap...

1) You say I can take the dolls out of the jar and do things to them... but what else besides poking them with needles?

2) I want to ruin their sex life with each other and make her become tiring and repulsive to him specifically. Can this be achieved through the doll baby in the vinegar jar, and if so, how?

3) Is it the petition that changes it, or the curios I use for it? I know I need the right oils for this to help as well.

4) I know my intention is already there, but what exactly changes the way the spell manifests in this case?

5) And how would I take it out of the bottle if it's gonna be mixed with all kinds of crap in there (literally), as well as vinegar and all these powders and oils?

6) Aside from adding all the stuff you said to add in the bottle, can I also add the breakup/hot foot/goofer powders I got already with that or keep it different from the last? I don't know if it's good to mix it up when you do each spell...

7) Since you say I can use the black eve candle in the meantime for her, what oils would I use? Influence or control? The black eve candle would be specifically to curse her love life mainly, so please let me know what you'd put on it.

8) Should I make a separate jar for her and just use the black eve candle to burn over it if that can make it more powerful?

9) I'm sure you have really good spells with using those figural candles for one specific person and what combo of curios you'd use as well as a petition maybe?

10) When I keep the baby dolls of them in separate boxes, how often should I reenergize them and how do you do it?

11) Oh and I just checked pages 41 of The Black Folder. It talks about different container spells but it says nothing about how to do the one you mentioned or what to add to it like the traditional breakup spell has so I'm not sure if I'd just add generally the same stuff I did to the breakup jar.

12) Page 113 of the Black Folder is the regular break up jar that I just did already. So I'm not sure if you want me to do the same spell again and just add dolls to represent them this time, or do something specifically for cursing them instead of doing the break up work like you mentioned to me on the phone.

13) If break up is too difficult then I think maybe cursing them together would work better? What do you think?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:55 pm

1) I already replied to that: "anything else you feel like doing."

2) Yes, by cursing them in those words, for that outcome.

3) Changing the ingredients and changing the form of the work changes the spell. Just like in a cooking recipe.

4) Ingredients, prayers or curses, methods of working, timing, and other factors change the way the spell comes through.

5) I did not suggest adding powders -- you did. I did not suggest adding oils. You did. I suggested Dog poo, vinegar, Red Pepper, and the like. I know my own work and why and how i do it. You may change it to suit yourself, but i can tell you that what you are suggesting will not be easy to work with, whereas what i suggested is easy to work with. Gloves are used. A wide-mouth Mason jar is used. That's it. If it is not your style, do another form of work.

6) The Mason jar spell as i explained it did not include that many ingredients. You chose to add more ingredients, as with a bottle spell, or copying the bottle spell. They are different forms of work.

7) Use cursing oils such as Destruction to destroy a portion of a person's life.

8) Just do the work, as best you can. Any more time -- even a single minute! -- spent wondering about how "powerful" your work should or might or will be is time NOT doing the work.

9) I am a traditional worker and know many ways to do a number on someone, yes.

10) I have no idea what you are talking about when you say that dolls should be "reenergized." They are not battery operated.

11) The chapter merely begins on page 41; on page 42, where it continues, it is explained how to make a wax doll to put in any form of "carrier liquid."

12) I do not "want" you to do anything. You asked if there were other break up spells online or in writing. That's another one.

13) The wax dolls together, stabbed, is not a break up spell -- it is a curse on their relationship.
catherine yronwode

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:43 pm

LOL! Cat, - #10... I meant to "awaken" them like it talks about on page 42. Even there it says baptize them so there's some reason to do that or make them "come alive", no? So if I'm going to do that, I gotta do something to keep their soul awake right? I read somewhere on here that's what you or the moderators told someone, to keep breathing into it and passing it through incense to "keep the doll alive".

1- And when I stab the dolls, is that going to bring actual physical pain for them or is it the areas I stab that they may get some problems with? Like what is my intention for stabbing the dolls?

2 - I know you said no powders or oils, but can I add goofer dust on the bitch?

3. I would have to shake it each day like the breakup jar to curse them right?

4. Once they have needles and pins in them and are vigorously shaken each day in the jar, wouldn't they come apart or turn to mush with the vinegar after a while?

5. There wouldn't be much left of the form...So my question to that is, how would you take them out?

6. Why would you take them back out if you can talk to them while in the jar?

7. Do you also keep this jar for 9 days or bury it under their doorstep once the dolls turn to mush inside?

8. What should I do with the black eve candle? Should I combine that for another jar spell for her only? Since I'm not cursing them individually in this spell I'm cursing them as a couple, right?

9. Besides destruction oil, since you say not to add the same ingredients from the break up jar, what additional herbs or oils would you add in the bottle? Revenge? Damnation? Black Arts? Crossing? Goofer dust? Let me know.

10. Can the petition be written out like a normal letter for what you wish on them, or should it be on the back of their pics again, torn in half, etc?

And I read page 42 so I got the rest down, thank you. That's my last set of questions, then I'm good to go and will be confident with proceeding.

Btw, for anyone wondering, I buried the break up jar 3 weeks ago, and he's been starting to get really stressed and put himself in therapy to question his own sanity, and now today sounded so depressed and told me I don't see how much I cause him grief. So whatever I did, I'm sure it's starting to manifest, maybe not to the extent I wanted, but enough to reach them. I'll get another reading a month from now to see how this has been going and we shall see how to further proceed then.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:30 am

Oh, okay, i see. I thought you had some sort of battery-operated doll in mind. Sure, stay in contact with the dolls -- but no specific forms are used -- just talk, handle them, however.

1) Your intention should be to cause pain, loss of neurological function, restraint of motion -- whatever you do to the doll.

2) Oh, sure, but i don't throw garlic into every recipe. I did not say "no powders or oils" -- i just felt a simple set of down-home ingredients would work fine for you: dog poo, red pepper, wax dolls, vinegar.

3) You can work daily if you wish. Or not, if you don't wish. I am tired of this "do i have to" line of questioning, by the way. This is an art. Do you have to sculpt marble or can you sculpt clay? We won't know until you try.

4. Why would you shake them so "vigorously" they would come apart? Can't you control yourself at all? Just like -- carve them out of dill pickles if you must, then. Dill pickles don't "come apart" in vinegar. Try the work, develop your skills.

5. Don't shake them so hard!

6. Take them out to torture them. Then drown them some more. You could melt their little hands off so they can never hold one another again, cut their little privates off so their sex drive fails, or just cover the dolls in sugar and leave them upside down in an ant hill to think things over while the ants eat at them.

7. Why do you think that wax dolls will "turn to mush" inside a vinegar jar? I've got an idea -- buy some wax and make some dolls and see what happens. I think you are tripping. I have never had wax "turn to mush" in vinegar.

8. Whatever you want. This is an art. Folk magic is as artful as cooking or dressmaking, or crochet. Glue her face on it, stick red pepper powder up a hole you carve in her pussy, turn her upside down and light her on fire feet first! Or, melt red pepper powder into wax and dip her in the wax-pepper mix, then light her head on fire.

9. I was sharing a simple jar spell that uses dog poo, red pepper, wax dolls, and vinegar. There is not just one way to make a break up jar. I have published many other ways to make break up jars and bottle, and assorted other break-up spells. You asked for something, i gave it to you, and you have been fighting me on it for many days now. At this point i feel like forbidding you to ever do that spell. You don't get it.

10. Are you proposing now to put a petition in the vinegar jar that i just told you contains dog poo, red pepper, and vinegar? Please don't. This is not that spell.

A jar is not the only way to do a break up spell. A candle is not the only way to do a break up spell. There is a whole thread in this forum just on break up spells with lemons (no vinegar).

Do the same break up spell you did last time -- i don't care. I am just hanging out here, trying to educate you to a whole world of folk magic.

Look -- here's a different break up spell -- no wax dolls, no vinegar, no lemon, no candle, no dog poo:

Get a double-yolked egg -- the kind older hens sometimes lay. Poke a hole into each end and let it sit in the sun for a few days to spoil it. Then write their names on a thin, narrow piece of paper, not touching. Cut the names apart and insert one name into one side of the egg and the other into the other side of the egg. Carry the egg to a Red Ants' nest and disturb the ants as you bury the egg. (Try not to get bitten.) Let the ants do the work of breaking them up.

You see -- there is no one way! It's folk magic!

Either use dog manure or don't -- or do the double-yolked egg or don't -- or burn black candles or don't -- or work a break-up in a lemon or don't -- but do not make each dish you cook and bring to table smell and taste exactly like all the others. That's not the art of magic. That's mush.
catherine yronwode

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:59 pm

Okay Cat. I do get it. But like anything else, you just want to make sure you're doing things the right way because there's a REASON people take the doll out of the jar when they talk to it and not keep it inside, there's a REASON you add 3 specific ingredients instead of an addition 2 or 4. So that's why I want to understand the intent behind these little details that usually differentiate slightly from very similar ones with the same ingredients, it's just how you handle it that makes the spell different from the others sometimes, and that's where I wanted to know what or certain ways of handling it correspond to.

I've actually had quite a few people message me on here telling me they feel me and my situation and told me I ask really good questions that also helped them look back at what they're doing and see if they can do it better. So trust that my huge lists of questions and your thorough responses is really helping a lot of people see things in a more closer perspective.

Just like when so many people put the couple in two separate jars to work on them individually when cursing them, (and it makes sense), yet you recommended I put both of them together in one jar. May I ask why? Or what difference that makes? Does that show that I'm trying to curse their relationship and time with each other instead of cursing them individually in their lives?

And I can perfectly control myself. I don't need to shake it hard. I just understood that when you do any bottle spell, especially dark work, you shake the hell out of it and curse like crazy at it simultaneously. Now that you said not to, I'm beginning to understand the emphasis is on this being a doll in a box spell, not a jar spell, except it's left in the container so that it can soak in the vinegar which adds more suffering to that. You basically keep the doll in the jar instead of a box because the vinegar is in it, otherwise I can look at this the same way as I would a regular doll baby spell, without putting more emphasis on it being like a "break up jar". Am I correct? And I thought it would fall apart or eventually turn to mush because anything that's in liquid, especially acidic liquid will disintegrate overtime - how much vinegar also makes a difference because of its chemical composition. Would you fill them completely to the top in this jar so they're always fully immersed in it or just 1/4th of the bottle? Since my last one did explode btw and I just had like the tiniest amount in that jar. Lol.

And finally, why in the world dog poo? It's hard for me to find that. You get a huge fine in NY for not picking up after your dog, and I have an infant at home with me so I can't go outside looking for dog sh*t. Lol. What difference would it make if I used human poo?

You have to understand, you grew up your whole life with this so it comes natural to you. For others who just entered a craft which requires mental and emotional stamina and power, as well as knowledge of basic guidelines that carry on such as candles, or petition papers, it's like learning Chemistry 101. I respect your knowledge and wisdom within this art and that is why I use these forums, to ask questions that open you to a deeper understanding that you won't typically see listed on a google search. Perhaps I am more analytical, and that annoys you because you're not used to seeing that on this forum, but that's a good thing because it demonstrates that you have genuinely interested students that don't just want to learn the bullet points to one spell and then leave, but understand the principle of the craft as a whole so that it comes natural to me overtime as it does to you, not just in practice, but in theory and wisdom as well. I never go into anything blindfolded without understanding the composition of whatever makes it what it is. I ask a lot of questions on subliminal details that could potentially make a world of difference in rootwork, which others fail to think of. So I do hope you realize that, and appreciate that there are some who appreciate you enough to trust you as a hoodoo encyclopedia to determine how they will proceed in the work, as well as in a new perspective. I hope this makes you understand better where I'm coming from. And I'll stick to the wax doll, it's not difficult, if I just understand the basics of why I'm putting them together in the jar instead of in separate jars, or why no petition, then I'll be more comfortable and confident with knowing what I'm doing and why, that also helps the outcome of the spell.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:16 am

DaniWonderland.

You are making statements with which i disagree, so i am going to take time to reply, because, as you say, others are reading this:

1) "there's a REASON you add 3 specific ingredients instead of an addition 2 or 4. " If there is, i may not know it and you may not either. Also, there may not be a "reason" in the sense that you are using the word. These are spells handed down, not constructed according to rule-sets. They are traditional. So as far as i am concerned, the "reason" is that this is a good recipe or a good plan of action. The counting thing is what i call "stupid magic" because some folks count ingredients, others do not -- and only stupid people thing that everyone counts ingredients.

2) "there's no rules in this practice" -- huh? What? I have said this practice does not operate according to rule-sets as a board game or card game would. There are "rules." The best rule is the Golden Rule. The others follow from that.

3) "A painter won't paint without his brushes, even though he can use his fingers." Not true. Many painters use sponges, fingers, palette knives, airbrush sprayers, and other tools to paint. Study art more.

4) "When so many people put the couple in two separate jars to work on them individually when cursing them, (and it makes sense), yet you recommended I put both of them together in one jar. May I ask why?" Sure -- to make them suffer together and hurt one another and feel their life together is shit -- to intensify their anguish, then take them out and separate them.

5) "When you do any bottle spell, especially dark work, you shake the hell out of it and curse like crazy at it simultaneously." Not me. Not always. Sometimes i shake with a rhythm, like shaking maracas, and speak words in tempo as i shake. Sometimes i just turn the jar over to confuse them, and turn it over at unpredictable intervals, for nausea spells, for example.

6) "I can look at this the same way as I would a regular doll baby spell, without putting more emphasis on it being like a 'break up jar'. Am I correct?" No, you are just making up rule sets.

7) "Why in the world dog poo?" Because you can't get chicken manure because you live in the city. Because dog manure is traditional in all kinds of dirty work.

8) "It's hard for me to find that." Well, chicken manure would be even more difficult for you to find. It too is traditional in this spell. Hey, guess what? This work was not invented for you. It is rural, simple, and down home. Tough beans.

9) "What difference would it make if I used human poo?" I am simply telling you an old traditional spell. If i told you the one with human feces, you'd say you could not do that either, as you have no outhouses where you live. But that's a different spell.

10) "Perhaps I am more analytical, and that annoys you because you're not used to seeing that on this forum." No, that does not annoy me. What annoys me is that you do not take my cue and number your questions so that i can number my replies. I have in the past gone in and numbered them for you. This time i am not doing so, but that means i have to quote you -- and that looks messy and is a waste of my time.

11) "If I just understand the basics of why I'm putting them together in the jar instead of in separate jars, or why no petition, then I'll be more comfortable and confident with knowing what I'm doing and why." Okay, i have an idea -- get a piece of 8 1/2 x 11 copy paper (unlined) and a red Sharpie pen. At the top, write the date, then in neat lettering write the fllowing text: "cat learned this spell from an African American practitioner and she says it is her job to pass along traditional spells such as this one." Now fold the paper into quarters (writing side in) and place it under your socks, in your sock drawer. There. Now, every time you wonder why this spell has no petition paper, why it employs dog manure and red pepper, why it uses wax dolls rather than cloth dolls, why the dolls are pierced with pins or needles and placed together in one jar, shaken lightly for a while, then taken out and sent to separate fates, you can open your sock drawer, retrieve the paper, unfold it, and read it aloud to yourself.

Good luck in all your work.
catherine yronwode

zeena

Unread post by zeena » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:49 pm

ok y'all so i am in the same boat with this topic because i want to break my ex from his wife. but my situation is different and he's not in love with her but she loves him and uses their two teenage kids against him to make him stay. so i need a spell kit or instructions on how to make her not have any sexual desire towards him, to fall out of love with him, and to be disgusted with his mishaps and flaws. basically to make her have a loathe towards him.

i only need to curse her because i know that if she was to push him away he would come running back to me. i posted in another forum asking to do detailed instructions on binding his private parts from wanting sex with her because thats all that i need on his part for right now.

i was thinking a skull candle for her. Also to kill her sex drive i was looking at the vulva candle but didn't see the kind that i needed. I dont want to harm her i just need to know what to do to curse her sex drive, thoughts and emotions for him and how to go about doing it... thanks y'all

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:59 pm

zeena,

To destroy her sex drive you can use a vulva candle, but there are many other forms of work that are more traditional. See this thread:

Curses to Cause Erectile Dysfunction Anorgasmia Sex Problems

curses-to-cause-erectile-dysfunction-an ... 20352.html
catherine yronwode

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:32 pm

Hello, Zeena,

A skull candle is great to put ideas in her head.

And to curse her nature?

Lucky Mojo did a radio show on this very topic:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... ida-122114

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

zeena

Unread post by zeena » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:00 am

Thanks hun

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:26 pm

DaniWonderland,

1) See discussion of secrecy in spell work here:

must-we-and-how-can-we-keep-rootwork-se ... p%20secret

2) Power is for athletic, emotional, physical, intentional and all types of personal power. Master Key is for studies of magic, mysticism, occultism, spirituality, and metaphysics. Each oil has its own web page and its own thread in this forum. You can read more about them there. You can also blend them.

3) See discussion of blending oils here:

lucky-mojo-4-oz-rootworker-s-special-oi ... t8466.html

Please stop derailing threads. This thread is for people discussing break-up spells. You have received your third board warning. If you do this again, your ability to post questions here will be removed.
catherine yronwode

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:11 am

I'll just go with a simple doll baby and buy the curios I need and call it a day.

I'm also gonna place an order for Spanish Moss since you recommended that to me earlier and I've read really good effects from it.

Also, gonna make a separate jar for her as well to burn the black eve candle over it, and for the eve candle I'm gonna put D.U.M.E, Revenge, Reverse, and Crossing oil. Around the candle I'm gonna sprinkle some goofer dust and set up 3 black helper candles in upside down triangular form anointed in Black Arts oil. I will work this candle every Tuesday and Saturday for a month, in addition to their cursing jar. Just want your "OK" on that and see if you think that's a good idea. I also am doing a freezer spell on her using a fig with her picture inside and similar kinds of curios.

And update:

Yesterday he came to pick up our Son for visitation, and I quickly prayed over the Destruction and Break up oils and anointed my door knob GENEROUSLY with them where even some of the black poppy seeds got on it from the oil, and cursed out his name that as he comes and touches this doorknob he will be cursed in his relationship, etc... Because since I buried their bottle I stopped laying tricks and perhaps maybe thats why I didn't see much movement..

All he did was just touch the breakup and destruction oils yesterday... and he noticed my door had oil on it too - he said "Your doors got some weird oil on it", and I was like "Oh really?! Hmm I don't know......" LOL! Then he started smelling it and tried tasting it with the tip of his tongue because he said it smelled like "food". LOL. Please someone tell me this one time I laid a trick really got to him that mu

Well I called him this morning, and he is feeling terribly sick and tells me he's calling out of work cus he was throwing up viciously all night and also this morning. Could sickness be a side effect on your target when doing break up work?

Zeena - I'm not expert, and am learning myself, but looking at your situation, I would make sure it's justified and not simply done because you just want him to leave her and love you. You need a legitimate good reason to do that to a married couple especially with children. A mans not simply gonna stay in the marriage just because she loves him if he doesn't love her. Trust me, I'm speaking from experience. So maybe he tells you he doesn't love her, but actions speak louder and he obviously doesn't want to break his family. Also, if this is ongoing work that you want her to gradually start to feel against him, why not do a baby doll of her instead? Just my thoughts.

And thank you, good luck to all.

I do write down everything I use and everything I'm seeing cus so far he's starting to become really sick and went to a shrink to reevaluate his life choices and the shrink had to tell him that he shouldn't be with anyone right now, so thats better than nothing for me.

I don't care if I come off aggressive whether I have experience or not because I don't make myself inferior to anybody just because they know more than me or are my mentors, especially when I'm asking GOOD questions that show I'm humble in learning why certain things don't apply to certain spells so that I don't go into any spell blindfolded and actually know what I'm doing and WHY I'm dong it. Because at this point I'm getting annoyed that my simple questions are taken so out of context and twisted into other ideas and suggestions that I'm not implying or asking. And yeah I have lack of experience and knowledge, which is why if I'm asking something that's getting twisted, I'm gonna start to lose my patience and get irritated whether I have knowledge or experience or not, that's why I asked the questions I ask in the first place, so that I can HAVE some knowledge.

NEVER ONCE did I say or act like I know more than anyone else, because I'm the one asking a slew of analytical questions which obviously shows I'm not acting like I have experience and knowledge. I'm respectful where I get respect back, never lower my dignity to nobody or act like anyones more superior than me no matter who they are, that's just my nature. You teach, I learn, I humbly thank you, and go on with my day.

I have no problems with the rituals or procedures of the spells itself, the only thing that I want to learn more about is the link of the ingredients being used to the spell and what additional effect they add to the work, to see if it's something that makes that spell what it is or can go around it.

UPDATE --- Holy shit!!!!@#$

After all this weirdness changing in him the last couple weeks and him feeling depressed and starting to see a therapist, today he finally started being REALLLLYYY open with me when he came to get our son and bought me a pack of cigarettes (which he rarely ever does because a pack in NY is $14)... then he starts telling me throughout texts all day while he's working how he really felt with me, and felt like I never accepted him and the hobbies he enjoyed, and what the problems were that caused him to want to leave. He felt like I didn't appreciate him enough, and during my pregnancy I was someone he couldn't recognize like a monster... And I'm just clarifying how wrong his thoughts were about everything and how he should've tried to talk to me months ago so all of this fighting would've been prevented and for our Son. I asked him why finally he's communicating and opening up for once? He tells me his therapist told him to reflect on what he can do to be a better man this week, and that he needs to learn to be more honest with himself and with others and not keep so much inside anymore because clarity can help resolve many things. Then I told him how this whore really is a waste of time for him, how she degraded me as I was giving birth to his child and no normal sane woman would do that to another woman who's 9 months pregnant just because she wants her man who she knows for only a month. I told him she's manipulative and doesn't love him or our Son because if she did she would never proudly be content with herself all these months knowing she's keeping a 6 month old without his Father near him. And I also told him that if his Son really does come first and if he really does want to try to make things better with me, even as coparents, then he needs to respect me first, and that will never happen until he leaves the woman he disrespected me and his Son WITH. For once he just looked me dead in the eyes and listened to every word I said, like you can tell he was absorbing everything I'm telling him for once. I told him "think about it, you're never going to be able to have a normal close bond with your Son because of her and what she caused us, and you'll never be able to bring him around her or ever have a normal relationship with me for our Son as long as she's there, and in the end you'll have to choose, and you're not gonna sacrifice your own flesh and blood for some stranger of 6 months." And I feel like he really started to dwell on all that now.

I cried to him reminding him how can any normal stable woman degrade me the way she did the day I was giving birth to our Son and trying to make me jealous on Facebook, or texting me how you're in her bed every night and good luck getting you back cus it'll never happen."... Thats clearly a woman who intentionally proudly went out of her way to wreck a new family that she has no business even coming between! And to have the nerve to tell me I won't get him back when WE just had our baby together?? Who HE clearly still loves and comes to see??? Oh I bet that bothers her... The fact that she's not even competing with me at this point, she's competing with my 6 month old over being the center of his attention and thats just wicked. The bitch needs to roast like a pig.

Anyway though, for once he's actually listening to me, and opening up to me, and going to therapy, and trying to be more communicative with me, I'm not saying this is a chance we can get back together now, or anytime soon... but I am saying he's definitely open to putting his life with her on hold for once to go back to the past with me and discuss how he felt and why he gave up. In the meantime, she took down her picture of them together on her Facebook and added a animation of some woman crawling on the ground which states "She's a fighter, she's a survivor, she's a warrior". Whatever the hell that means. Oh and I've been dusting my doorknob with breakup powder each day and calling his name to break up with her as I do it and each day he gets it on his hands without noticing. On top of that, he's been throwing up now and feeling sick already for the last 2 days.

I don't know what this all is, but I just know from an intuitive feeling, vibes are feeling VERY new and refreshing and I'm confused what the source of that is.... but now I'm DEF gonna keep working cus my confidence and motivation just went WAYYY up. LOL

And now he also told me that his "therapist" suggested to him he shouldn't be with anyone right now"... Interesting thought, I'd say..... Lol.

runner5203

Unread post by runner5203 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:41 am

Daniwonderland, I have been following your story. I am not able to give you any magical advice, but I felt compelled to make a suggestion...just stay off that woman's Facebook. She's posting things deliberately to get your goat. No sense in getting yourself so worked up. Been there done that and I get it, but trust me, it is best to just ignore the bitch'.

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:25 am

Runner,

Yeah but I'm saying now she took all their pics down and is posting things about how she's a warrior and survivor lol... And he's been wayyyy sweeter to me and now and wants to communicate more openly about our issues so it's definitely a start. First last week, he suddenly got stressed and depressed and needed to finally vent because he felt like he's cracking he said, and started going to a therapist. No one who's in a happy relationship is suddenly gonna become depressed out of no where and go to therapy, even if his excuse is that I'm stressing him. And now after I anointed my doorknob with breakup and destruction oil 3 days ago, he's gotten food poisoning ever since and still feels sick.

I'm gonna order more curios this weekend so my next plan is to make a doll of her to curse her on a daily basis and make her get insecure and stuff her head with red peppers and fire ants.... As well as keep laying the powders in front of her door and near her car every week. I'll keep you posted on what happens...

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:05 pm

Here's an idea that just dawned on me:

Once I'm finished working the jar and cursing her for 13 days, instead of burying it in her path like the previous breakup jar I already deployed there, I suddenly got the itch telling me this could be very effective but just wanna make sure...

After 13 days of working on this bitch, can I go to her car, open up the bottle, dip my finger and spread some of the remains in the bottle right underneath her car door handle so that when she goes to open her car she won't see the stuff right away but will definitely get it all on her hand? And smear the rest all over underneath her car so she'll never know, and then burry the remains near her pathway...

Second option, can I just leave the bottle under her car so that when she pulls out she runs over it and slashes her tires? Or maybe hide the bottle in her exhaust pipe? Where else

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:37 am

DaniWonderland --

All of those are workable options for deploying a break-up or other cursing jar. They are similar to ways we work with War Water, for instance.

Be sure no fingerprints are on the work. Ditto for handwriting. This, by the way, is a good reason to not use a petition, name, or prayer paper in a cursing jar unless you are certain the paper will be unreadable.

Also by the way, you asked a while back about why i thought using your own poo was a bad idea and recommended chicken manure or dog manure, the old, traditional ingredients. Well, there is another reason: People have been DNA matched to their poop.
catherine yronwode

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:59 am

Thanks Cat,

Makes sense now.

1) I laid the breakup and destruction powders for him now 5 days ago, and today we went to family court and he was in the bathroom for an hour, telling me he's still sick with food poisoning ever since. Is that normal or common from breakup work? I mean, I did say "your life will turn to shit!", when I did the work but I didn't think it meant LITERALLY lol. Guess it's true when they say "be careful what you wish for".

And now on top of that he got called to work for the next month with no days off because he's gonna be working at the U.S open, so this also distances them for a whole month because hell be getting home at 9pm each night and getting up at 5am to go back to work. I found it ironic how both these things now happened at once.

2) And how are they similar to war water?

3) Would you suggest to include War Water into the bottle for her?

4) Or what if I poured the war water all over her car.

5) Once it dries, it would still be there, no?

6) Or only if she touches it when wet works?

7) And as for personal concerns, can I just keep going weekly to her car at night and putting duct tape on her door handle to get some fingerprints?

8) Is that a strong link?

9) I also have access to her balcony since she's on the second floor. My real main only connection to her is either through her car or throwing something onto her balcony where she can possibly stand over. But throwing powders won't fly that high. Any ideas?

10) I feel like theres way more I can get from being by her car than I think.

11) I am feeling much more confident than when I first started learning all this and see how you described it as an art with no set rules ...

12) ... as long as you keep the intent on one spell at a time.

Wasn't confident before but for some reason I just already know my work will manifest because it's coming out naturally out of me now and I'm not having second thoughts or doubts now.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:34 pm

1) Yes.

2) Working with liquids will always resemble others ways of working with liquids.

3) Would you suggest to include War Water into the bottle for her?

4) Typical way of working with War Water, yes.

5) Yes.

6) No.

7) You have confused hoodoo with a police procedural. We do not generally work with fingerprints.

8) I was never taught it by any traditional worker in my life.

9) Folks use blown egg spells for get away and break up work if throwing up high.

10) Powders on the tire under the fender.

11) I did NOT describe hoodoo as "an art with no set rules." I said you are making a search for "rule-sets" which obviates the artistry. Rule-set is a term from game theory. "No set rules" means something else. I said, specifically, and very carefully, to start with The Golden Rule.

12) I have never advocated or insisted or taught that one should "keep the intent on one spell at a time." I do advocate separate altars or separate areas on one altar if one if working diverse jobs for highly different outcomes. See this thread:

Too Many Spells at Once? Overload? Interval Between Spells?
too-many-spells-at-once-overload-interv ... t6140.html

Back in 2009, in that thread, i wrote, "If the spells are for different goals, i would work them at different altars. Otherwise, it's okay to work them in parallel or in series."

In 2010 i wrote, "Don't work the positive love spells on the same altar at the same time as the Intranquil Spirit spell."
catherine yronwode

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:40 pm

Thanks Miss Cat,

Some serious sh*t just went down I went to their house ready to finally beat her ass because now my Sons not invited now to attend Family birthdays because SHES there... I finally lost it today. I did so much to her property.... I'm so drained. I'll touch on it tomorrow and hopefully see some results because HOLY crap I was LIVID like never before.

1) I need a crap ton of more oils and powders now and I posted somewhere asking about which you'd recommend for oil or powder form because I'm getting a lot of different condition names and don't want to get doubles of the same thing in powder and oil when I can get more different condition oils or powders if they're both equally as strong.

2) I feel like oils are stronger just because it's essential oils, but I would like you to confirm.

3) But basically, for my hexing and cursing work, are oils more powerful?

4) Otherwise, I'd get sachet's for all hexing and crossing since most of it would be used for laying tricks on the person and sprinkled on the candle. But since I need at least one crossing oil for the candles, I'm not sure which to choose because I'm still unsure if the oil for the candle is stronger than the powder for laying foot tricks. May sound stupid, but please just clarify because I need to place an order ASAP now and can't get an oil and powder for every single curio. So just wanna know whats the best powders for foot track magic in hexing work as opposed to best oils for anointing.

5) My main curios I want for oils are D.U.M.E, Damnation, Crossing, and Revenge. I'm considering just getting a special blend of those.

6) I wonder which would be the best for laying powders, cus I know I don't need ALL of them for that. D.U.M.E would def be one of the powders I lay for her. What other powder would you recommend to combine for her?

7) I could've sworn I seen someone on here talking about wiping something the target touched with a tissue and using that as a personal concern of theirs.

8) You don't follow that?

9) Could you link me to any posts that talks more about this blown egg spell for throwing up high?

And everything else I got down. Thanks a ton

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:18 pm

1) You can select products by title (line name) -- and the title will generally tell you the traditional use of that formula. No two are alike. Some are similar.

2) No. That is not true. Oil and powder and bath crystals and incense are FORMS, not RECIPES. The same essential oil recipes are used to make each form bearing the same title..

3) No. That is not true.The form that you use is dictated in part by the surface to which you apply the product, the manner of manipulating that surface, and the way other beings may contact or manipulate that surface.

4) Sachets are commonly mixed with local dirt and sprinkled. However, in some applications incense powders mix and blend better with local forest duff. (In other words, not all incenses are burned.) Never touch oils to papers; they stain. Sachet powders cannot be easily added to water, but bath crystals can. Candles are oiled. Oil clings to wax. Oiled candles may be powdered with sachet or with incense powders -- but not all people do that.

5) See suggestions for oil blends here: http://luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

6) Goofer Dust, Crossing, and Hot Foot are the most traditional powders to mix with local dirt and lay in a person's foot track.

7) There are a lot of people using the forum. At last count we had more than ELEVEN THOUSAND members. Not all of them know their business well enough to teach others.

8) Dani, i already posted for you about this on June 25, 2016, here in the Forum!:

post357610.html?hilit=throw%20over%20th ... se#p357610

Please also see this thread:

Curses Made With and Inside of Eggs
curses-made-with-and-inside-of-eggs-t21446.html

You can find what you want on the Forum by using the search engine, you know.

Also try this HITAP page:

BLACK HENS, HEN EGGS, and FRIZZLED FOWL
http://www.luckymojo.com/blackhens.html
catherine yronwode

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:15 pm

Thank you Cat. Very informative.

Shit just hit the fan with his girlfriend and I.

His Parents didn't let me come in their house yesterday for his fathers birthday with my Son, because this whore was there. I went there to beat her ass.

Later that night she posted a pic on Facebook of a woman smiling with knives thrown at her like darts and landing all around her but not hitting her, and it says "you missed bitch, try again!"

The nerve!!!!!

And now, I find that his Father (who I thought was on my side who knew how I suffered pregnant alone with his grandson as she was screwing my man), instead he now is friends with her on Facebook after yesterday. So now I feel extremely betrayed and like him and his parents sat together in their house and all talked crap about me and believed how she's such a victim and I'm crazy probably.

I don't have any more energy now. I'm crying for 2 days straight, no sleep, no eating, and having to take care of my beautiful 6 month old boy who is so happy and has no idea what scum family he has and it only is killing me more Everytime I hold him and see his beautiful happy face.

At this point, I'm hopeless. I'm drained and alone in this. Just me and my baby boy. Im crying as I write this.

I really need everyone's prayers and support here please and someone who's a root worker that is familiar with my situation who can help me and do the work for me right now. I'm starting to lose it and then being taken to family court on top of that so that I don't violate the order and still let him take my son without knowing who he's bringing him around and having no communication or respectful dialogue with me at this point, since he's jeopardized so much with me and our son over this whore that now our shot of even a friendship is doomed at this point. I've never been degraded and so viciously dehumanized during such a special moment like that in my entire life. Please, someone help. He's gonna work for the next 3 weeks every single day without a break because he got ordered to work overtime for the U.S open. This is the only chance I have to split them, while he won't be spending any time with her for the next 3 weeks because he'll be coming home at 9 and getting back up at 5. This could possibly even be my break up work manifesting and separating them.

After all the subliminal attacking posts she's put up on her wall all day yesterday, she put up one meme that was completely irreverent and it said "If travelling was free, you would never see me again." Where did this come from when I just sprinkled inflammafory confusion, breakup, goofer dust and hotfoot powder on her doormat the day before and cursed her to get the fu** out and leave him, leave the house, leave the state! Is that a sign? It's not anything major but I can't find that a coincidence... Can she be subliminally affected by the hotfoot?

Waiting for your reply. Please someone help in this urgent situation it's blowing out of proportion now and I'm getting weak and unable to give my all to my Son. :(

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:36 pm

Dani, i am sorry.

When you write things like, "I went there to beat her ass," you sound like a person who would risk going to jail and losing her son forever. That is not a good perspective. It is not appropriate for this forum or for society. If you get into a physical fight with your ex lover's girlfriend, you will lose your child.

Please seek help and don't put yourself in such a dangerous frame of mind.

I will pray for you to return to your senses.
catherine yronwode

vicfree
Newly Registered

Unread post by vicfree » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:55 am

Almost 6 months ago my ex left me for the woman I caught him cheating on me with. We were together for 4 1/2 yrs. I want to do break up work on them before I do reconcile work on us. But I have a question about personal concerns. Before he moved out he shaved his pubic hair and cut his nails (something he did often) and I gathered these items into a little baggy. I had also found some long hair on his clothes that are not his (he keeps his head shaved). The hair is the same color as the new girlfriend BUT it could also be his teenage daughter's. So that makes me hesitant to use it. Can a break up spell still be powerful If I have personal concerns of his to include but only have her picture & name since I'm not positive about the hair being hers? If i use the hair, with her picture & name, but it ends up not being hers, will it ruin the whole thing? Also, over a year ago he threatened to leave me, I buried his used underwear (with some pubic hair) in the back yard. I thought it worked but clearly not. Do I need to dig that up and get rid of it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:10 pm

Hello, vicfree

Welcome to the forum!

Please do not use that stray hair as you don't know who it belongs to.

And please don't dig up anything. Leave it there.

Yes, you can go ahead and perform breakup spell with what you have. Something is better than nothing!

I hope this helps

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mage

Needing direction for year's-long Break-Up situation

Unread post by mage » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:47 am

Hello!

I'm hoping to get some good insight into a situation that has been ongoing for five-years.

My beloved has been in a relationship with a man who's not good for her, mainly due to neglect and lack-of-compatibility for the past decade. I did a lot of different break-up spells on them for a few years, and they eventually fought and divorced.

But then they almost immediately got back together, citing that they can't explain it, but that they are somehow "bound" to be with each other. I have consulted several intuitives, including a few members of AIRR, and have been told that there's a very-strong bond between them.

Because I see day-to-day the way their relationship spoils each of their respective potentiality, I'm more committed than-ever to see this break-up occur, permanently this time. What are some suggestions for how to launch the most-effective brunt against their relationship?

In the past I've done black vigil candles, black figural candles where each of them have been walked-towards their new "soul mates", hot-foot powder, feces spells, a Santeria burial spell, the Chili pepper discord spell, several vinegar jar spells, insanity spells on the male, et cetera. What have I been doing incorrectly? Nearly every intuitive tells me something different as a reason, and a different prescription for this situation.

I really appreciate any thoughts or insights anyone here can give! Thank You!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:22 pm

Hello, mage,

Unfortunately, sometimes the answer from Spirit is simply this: "The answer is NO". Or the timing is wrong

I just don't know what else to tell you and I have no other suggestions other than to have you look at the 11 pages here to see if any spells appeal to you.

But, honestly, it looks like it is not going to happen now. You may try break up at a later date (give it a rest for awhile). If nothing else works, maybe it's time to look elsewhere for someone who truly deserves you

I'm sorry

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Kuntrygirl90

Unread post by Kuntrygirl90 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:49 pm

hello...
Okay i made sure to go through quite a few of the threads a little deeper this time, so none of the admin have to be redundant....
So me and my boyfriend have only been broken up for 3 days now, but i kno he been cheating on me with this other girl , whom i dont know or have a clue what she looks like, her name , no picture or nothing. Thats the situation... when he told me i wasnt invited to his birthday party i was furious and thats what caused the split, but he actually thought i'd be okay with that. So i been seeing advice in the forum saying i could use a black figure candle to represent her and a candle to represent him along with name papers, oils etc...to separate them like a moving candle spell.... I want to act fast to get him back!!! so it brings me to these questions below.....
How can this spell be successful if i have nothin on her? (no name or pictures basically).
what could or would my petition say? (example: "whoever is coming between (my boyfriend's name) and me"? leave him now) I'm lost on that...
Do you have any advice on any special chants, or phrases i could use?
is it true that calling on one of my deceased family members for assistance is an option for help also?

Thanx in advance, in and all feedback would be appreciated ;)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:49 pm

Hello Kuntrygirl90,

The spell you're thinking of is here (scroll down to "Break Up/Stay With Me Spells Using Figural Candles"):

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

That spell will help drive them apart while bringing him closer to you.

If you don't know her name, just say something general like "The Other Woman."

Your petition should just be simple, to-the-point language, written from the heart. "Drive this other woman away and bring my boyfriend back to me," or something like that.

There isn't really any chanting in hoodoo, but there are many scriptures that have to do with love that you could recite while you call your boyfriend to come back to you. I'd recommend you get the book "Hoodoo Bible Magic: Sacred Secrets of Scriptural Sorcery."

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoobiblemagic.html

To learn more about working with ancestors, read about the topic and ask questions about it here:

dying-death-the-dead-graveyard-ancestor ... 2-360.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Kuntrygirl90

Unread post by Kuntrygirl90 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:53 pm

Thank you so much Sister Jean :-) You provided me with all the info that i desperately needed.

PrettyInPink02

Unread post by PrettyInPink02 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:54 am

Hello All!!!

Is there a spell to make someone cheat? Or get into a relationship with someone else?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:22 pm

Hello PrettyInPink02,

Lots of them! Look at any of the Love Drawing type threads and you will find spells that could be used to pull a person that is in a relationship.

Peace~

Nathen

Madam Sol

Unread post by Madam Sol » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:39 pm

You could also have some candles set on the altar at MISC. We definitely encourage you to get all the information on your ex's new interest, and if you did not, do a general petition, such as (keep greg's interest away do not let him be attracted to another) or something in the lines of that. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Peace and light

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:52 pm

if you can get the ex's new interest name you can get three pieces of brown paper bag paper and get three hot sauce bottles and cayenne pepper

1.) Your going to write their names on the pieces of paper 9 times
2.) you can use a black pen are a number 2 pencil i prefer a pencil because it wont smear
3.) if you know how the petition paper looks for a honey jar involving two in this spell write his name down
first and turn the paper to your right and write the ex's new interest name on top of his on each of the three pieces of paper
4.) each of the papers should look like a bunch of scribbled mess now open up the cayenne pepper n dump some of on the paper not too much you don't won't it to tear while twisting it.
5.) fold the papers away from you one at a time and twist them away from you.
6.) pour some cayenne pepper in the hot sauce bottle
7.) put the names in and sealed the bottles up
8.) Curse the bottles out yell and scream at it tell them what you want them to do break up wise
you can work it as long as you want it could be a week a day two days etc
9.) go to a near by river and lightly untwist the bottles caps the cap should still be on the bottles but not tight because you want the water to get in it
so the spell can kick in
10.) toss it in the river

you can do this while burning a candle at Lucky Mojo's church to add maximum affect/effect to kill the relationship
if you plan on ordering a Break-up candle you can say in the petition John Doe's love for Jane Doe is dead
and a crossing candle is good to keep them from trying to get back together you can say John Doe break up with Jane Doe and never date her again hate her with a passion

GoodLuck

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:52 pm

if you can get the ex's new interest name you can get three pieces of brown paper bag paper and get three hot sauce bottles and cayenne pepper

1.) Your going to write their names on the pieces of paper 9 times
2.) you can use a black pen are a number 2 pencil i prefer a pencil because it wont smear
3.) if you know how the petition paper looks for a honey jar involving two in this spell write his name down
first and turn the paper to your right and write the ex's new interest name on top of his on each of the three pieces of paper
4.) each of the papers should look like a bunch of scribbled mess now open up the cayenne pepper n dump some of on the paper not too much you don't won't it to tear while twisting it.
5.) fold the papers away from you one at a time and twist them away from you.
6.) pour some cayenne pepper in the hot sauce bottle
7.) put the names in and sealed the bottles up
8.) Curse the bottles out yell and scream at it tell them what you want them to do break up wise
you can work it as long as you want it could be a week a day two days etc
9.) go to a near by river and lightly untwist the bottles caps the cap should still be on the bottles but not tight because you want the water to get in it
so the spell can kick in
10.) toss it in the river

you can do this while burning a candle at Lucky Mojo's church to add maximum affect/effect to kill the relationship
if you plan on ordering a Break-up candle you can say in the petition John Doe's love for Jane Doe is dead
and a crossing candle is good to keep them from trying to get back together you can say John Doe break up with Jane Doe and never date her again hate her with a passion

GoodLuck

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:56 pm

one last thing sit back and enjoy the show and laugh at them when the sparks fly hahaha they'll hate each others guts

Sunset Malibu

Unread post by Sunset Malibu » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:20 am

Hi, I'm new here but I have been lurking for sometime now. I was wondering if it was possible to get some advice on a spell needed for someone to see their cheating lover ways. My ex and I are broken up but he's new lover has been cheating on him. He suspects it but can't prove it. According to a reading I had he is going to return back to me but after he finds out about the cheating. I want to know what I can do to help, thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:58 pm

Hello, Sunset Malibu ,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

You might want to fist look at this thread first to try and expose her:

bring-out-truth-confess-admit-error-fee ... ilit=truth

Then, concurrently, perform clarity spells on him:

www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Hkbabe

Break Up My Ex from His or Her Current Lover or Spouse

Unread post by Hkbabe » Thu May 25, 2017 5:03 pm

I started a vinegar jar to break up ex and his current girlfriend, with the two names on brown bag paper rolling away from each other, red pepper, chili powder, black pepper and vinegar.

I burned a candle on top and saw that it burned through the plastic top of the jar.

So I transferred it to another jar and shake it everyday. My ex's name has unrolled and his name now presses against the jar where i see it through the red mixture.

My questions:

1) I will be out of town for over a week, and don't know what I should do with the jar. Will it still continue to work if I'm not there to shake it and work on It?

2) What do you all think it means that his name is unrolled? Should I start over?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 26, 2017 8:31 am

Hkbabe --

1) I think you ought to learn more about the history and practice of vinegar spells before i answer that. I am always happy to explain the magical basis of a work, as that prevents people from becoming attached to magic in a more "mechanical" way than is traditional. So ...

A vinegar jar works to sour peoples' lives because vinegar is sour. The other ingredients you added -- red pepper, chili powder, and black pepper -- are hot and irritating, and are included to cause them to be angry and fight.

Shaking the jar is to cause fights, to stir up emotions. Not shaking the jar may slow their reactivity down, but it will not stop the vinegar from souring them or the hot things from irritating them.

Many vinegar jars are deployed in ways other than shaking them -- they are commonly buried upside down or thrown into running water, for example. Obviously no one is shaking them in these cases, yet these too are popular, traditional, and authentic hoodoo spells. Most people who start by shaking such a bottle will eventually bury it or throw it in running water, because that is the way this work is done.

Now that you understand the basis and the variations of the work, you should be able to answer your own question.

2) I consider the fact that his name unrolled and is facing the outside of the jar a sign that he wants you to see him; he may want out of the vinegr jar! Do not start over.

You can read more at my web page on bottle spells here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html#shaking
and here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html#deployment

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Hkbabe

Unread post by Hkbabe » Sun May 28, 2017 7:43 pm

Catherineyronwode..

Thank you for your reply! Last time I checked the part where her name is still rolled up inside the jar and not rolled out like his name is. Does this mean I need to work on the jar some more.

Also, other than actually checking in with them, are there any usual time to wait for results or does it just vary? If so, what indications can I look for with jar, I don't want to throw it in running water too soon.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 28, 2017 9:29 pm

Hello, Hkbabe ,

I usually work the jar no more than 2 months because of the gases in the jar may make the jar explode. Then, I deploy it and start another.

And, yes, the time varies.

I would still work the jar. And not obsess about what the pictures are doing.

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Hkbabe

Unread post by Hkbabe » Mon May 29, 2017 5:18 am

Thank you Miss Aida

Norman81

Unread post by Norman81 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:17 am

Hello Everyone

I am not sure if I am posting in the correct section. I have a question about a black penis candle spell. I have been trying to get an ex to reconcile with me. I have done lots of work on him and he slowly started to return. Then for seven weeks the work came to a complete stand still. I saw him yesterday and asked if he wanted to get together and he said that he is "kind of seeing" someone else" and he wouldn't see me because he had plans to go out with this other woman. We did have a heart to heart. He says....He cares for me but cannot find a way to get his mind away from the fact that he is now divorced and I am the reason why". Lots of history.
The question is...can I use a black penis candle carved with my name on it, my petition would be to cross our names and write faithful to me around our names and load it with his semen, dress it with my vagina fluids and menstrual blood. Would that keep him with me and unable to perform with other women?
I would then continue with a loaded red skull, honey jar, pink cat and other candles to bring him closer to me again.
Any advice would be helpful and I want to start as soon as possible. Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:06 pm

Hello, Norman81 ,

I personally wouldn't use black. I'd use white.

Here is a radio show Lucky Mojo did about tying the nature (just disregard the cursing the nature part because tying the nature was covered):

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... ida-122114

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:16 am

Hi everyone! I hope this is the right place to post this but i currently have break up candles and hot foot candles going for me on a altar and ever since They've been going I've had bad dreams the last few nights that were really bad nightmares. I'm wondering if that's normal to happen since break up and hot foot are curse like spells? I've had this kind of work done before but didn't get bad dreams those times.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:15 am

Hello SugarLoveHoney,

Well I can't know for sure whether those candles are causing your nightmares (which I'm very sorry you're experiencing), but it's always a good idea to protect yourself when you're doing heavy work like you're doing. That might help:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

And don't forget to spiritually bathe yourself once the work is finished:

http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

Take care.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:06 am

Hi, SugarLoveHoney --

Since Break Up work is a form of curse on a relationship, it is indeed important to protect yourself going in and to cleanse yourself afterward. This book, "Destroying Relationships" by Miss Aida, covers all the preparations and all of the clean-ups you will need, with useful instructions.

BOO-GRI-DEST
Destroying Relationships, by Miss Aida
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

CallmeEvie
Newly Registered

Unread post by CallmeEvie » Mon May 21, 2018 7:01 pm

I have 2 kids with a man who moved 5 hours away from us in July. He recently married his "friend" that would always tell him to leave me in April. He has done very little for my kids and sees them for 2 days out of the month.

I want them to divorce and for her to be miserable for what she has done to me and my kids.

What can i do since they are so far away?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 23, 2018 9:43 am

Hello CallmeEvie,

I'm so sorry this happened. A great place to start would be to read the 11 pages of this thread to find lots of spellwork ideas; after that, if you still have questions, you're welcome to ask.

Take care.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”