Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Come to Me Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
vmadone

Re: Come to Me Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by vmadone » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:42 am

Thank you Ms Melanie for your suggestion.

For the time being, i only have the Attraction oil.

FAY

Unread post by FAY » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:26 pm

I was hoping for some opinions on a spell I attempted tonight. I was given Lucky Mojo Come to Me Oil. I used it on a plain red 7-day free standing candle. I bought rosebuds, lavender and red clover to make a herb mixture for drawing love. I annointed the candle with the oil and sprinkled the herb mixture on top. I lit the candle about four hours ago. This candle has melted to a puddle with only about 3 inches remaining solid. Can anyone provide some insight into this? Should I take it as some kind of sign? If so, what does it mean. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:49 am

Hello, FAY,

Unfortunately, we do not perform interpretations or divinations

You can find answers here: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Additionally, since this was not a Lucky Mojo candle, we cannot speak to the quality of that candle.

Sorry

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:34 pm

Come To Me Oil smells amazing!!!

I like a guy who goes with me to a work out class and he stopped coming, but after I applied Come to Me on myself and Come To Me + Essence of Bend Over on a Doll baby that represents him he started coming to the work out class again! Plus everytime I wear Come To Me the coach tells me and that guy to do a work out together! :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:29 pm

LA1985!

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:26 am

So I've been using a mixture of Come to Me, Kiss Me Now! and Follow Me Boy the last couple of days.. I already posted one small success at the Follow Me Boy thread but now there's been another one I thought I should mention.

I work in a theatre and the guy I like is an actor in one of the shows and so he's always surrounded by castmates. He never really comes to the staff canteen but today apparently he's been hovering around there a lot, making me believe he was actually searching for me cos he knows I hang out there.
Then after their afternoon show he normally doesn't come in, or would show up very late. I left a bit of the oils on his dressing room door while stating my petition. 20 minutes later, the show finished and he immediately showed up at the canteen. He sat with his castmates in front of me. I quietly put some Come to Me oil on myself and in my head said "come to me ......" with his name. He ate slower than the rest and they all left before him and so I expected him to come straight after he finished. Then another castmate came in and joined him and I thought "okay, so it won't happen.." but as they finished, he came over with the other guy behind him, he didn't look at me but I heard him say "how are you?" so I responded, we had a quick chat and the other joined for a bit. It's rare he comes to the canteen at all or comes over to me there specifically so I was very impressed!
Going to do the same for after the evening show I think ;)

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:44 am

Oh! Laylil, you might want to try doing a Come To Me candle spell EVERY night, I found that people are quite susceptible when they are sleeping.

I have a question on whether Come to me would be the appropriate choice for my case. It looks like I have move out of the place I share with my ex soon. After I move, should I do a Come to me spell or Return to me spell? Ideally I want my ex to come after me and consider moving out and moving in with me away from his parents. If Come to me is the right thing to use instead of Return to me, I'll have to order it soon.

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:23 pm

Ooh issue. I just left some oil on their dressing room door again and another actress just came through. I think she saw me touching the door. She seemed a bit surprised. I said I was looking for a friend.
I got really freaked out. That wouldn't affect anything would it? I returned shortly after and did it again anyhow to fix the "vibe".
I don't think she'd say anything to anyone but I need to make sure she never catches me again. I took a bit longer this one time cos I attempted to say my petition to myself in front of the door instead of just walking past it :lol:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:01 pm

Hello, lalyil,

You're fine.

Don't worry so much!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:49 pm

Thank you Miss Aida,

The FMB and CTM oils seem to affect well at times (like a couple of days ago and before) but other times he seems to be forcibly resisting it. Like last night where he pretty much ignored me, didn't want to spend time at all and was a bit rude (he still stayed though. And flirted with a friend of mine. While checking to see if I look..).

In the meantime I may have gone overboard today with these two oils on their dressing room door. I saw a friend who walked past their room, laughing. So I asked what happened. He said he overheard one of them saying "the door handle is greasy" accusing the others... That friend had no clue it has to do with me. So it's weird he was laughing. And that we randomly crossed paths at that time and that I had asked him why... Very strange coincidence. I have been using less since (I always put a drop on my finger and run my fingers together while praying in my head that just touched the handle. So it's just that I may have done that too many times then in a row..).
It's important to say it's 6 of them in the dressing room. Plus several dressers use it too. So they all would come to contact with it and I don't know who will be next. I always worry there'll be nothing left by the time he gets there. Is the "essence" enough? If I put it, say, 30 minutes or longer before he touches it, would that still work? And would the fact they noticed the greasiness hurt? I did see great change in him and I feel last night was just him trying to resist... But I thought I better be safe than sorry since I just ordered more oils and my next reading is in a few days with my rootworker, Marin.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:42 am

Hello, lalyil ,

Yes, the "essence" will still work.

And, it doesn't appear that anything has been affected.

Laughter is good! I view that as a good sign!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:55 am

Thank you again!!

It's really strange but today for the first time I prayed properly before my petition. Psalm 23. I felt much stronger. Than a moment later I bumped into him. I was chatting to a male friend and he seemed unhappy when he saw us together. Hasn't said a word. Later, I put some of the oil blend on his door and saw him several more times. Literally every time I walked past there. It never happens. He just smiled. By the fourth time I said "it's going to keep happening today." He giggled as he kept walking. And fifth time I started putting a bit of oil again (only second time I did) and he came out as I was doing it. Didn't catch me. I said "told you it'll keep happening" and he laughed and said "well stop going up and down this hallway!!" I laughed too and responded "I'm working!!!!" And showed him glasses I was carrying. I do actually have to walk past there while I work. He knows that. it never used to bother him when we bumped into each other in the past. But for a long time we haven't...
So this is strange.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:21 am

lalyil!

EXCELLENT!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:29 pm

Hello, Innocence ,

I can't believe it's going to happen. I am so sorry

This is the perfect choice.

Yes, great idea.

Wising you the very best.
HRCC Graduate #1631

yuma

Unread post by yuma » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:19 am

Hello !! I have a man I met through social media.
We only chat from time to time.
We had not meet each other face to face.I cancel appointment lots of time with him just because I want to get my oil before meeting him.
Now I have my oil .But I want to know if it will be best to start applying it for few weeks before going for the appointment or should I just apply it that day I have the appointment .
Thanks
hello everyone! my name is yuma,living in malaysia i am new to this site,

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:37 pm

Hello yuma,

Apply it now, and every day until he's yours, and stop canceling appointments with this guy! You're sabotaging your goal by doing that. Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Loveli

Unread post by Loveli » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:14 am

Last night I wanted to lay a trick on my exs car door handle. I know he goes to the gym near my house at the same time everyday, so waited til 15 min after I knew he would arrive to drive by his car and put the oil on his handle. Before I pulled into the parking lot, i put the oil on my finger tips and said my intention so that way I could pull up to his car quick and lay the trick and leave before anyone saw me. Well as i was driving around the parking lot looking for his car, i saw he was about to drive right in front of me! He was late to the gym. I dunked my head so he hopefully didnt see me and waited til he drove past me. All while a car behind me was honking wanting me to go lol. I was so scared and full of adrenaline, i didnt lay the trick and just went right home. Well about 2 hours later he called/ facetimed me saying he was thinking about me and missed me. He kept saying it over and over. Could the oil somehow have worked without me actually laying the trick?
Thank You Saint Martha For All That You Have Done!

Grasshopper

Unread post by Grasshopper » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:35 am

Loveli,

it's very possible that the oil kicked in its energetic effect just by you applying the oil to yourself - it is after all, Come to Me oil. ;)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:40 pm

Hello, Loveli ,

Definitely

Just like Grasshopper said..

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Iamabeliever

Unread post by Iamabeliever » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:28 pm

My ex has mail that still comes to the house (he comes by once or twice every wk or two to get his mail). Can I put a few dabs of the oil (come to me) on his mail?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:09 pm

Hello Iamabeliever,

I wouldn't put oil on anything made of paper, because it will leave a visible stain. You should use the Come to Me sachet powder instead.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Iamabeliever

Unread post by Iamabeliever » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:59 pm

Ok..thanks Sisterjean

cocobutter678

Unread post by cocobutter678 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:28 am

Hi I am from the Uk so I get most of my supplies from ebay. I recently bought a come to me oil bottle from a company called the 7 sisters of new orleans. I wanted to know if thier oils are good please. And I wanted to anoint this oil onto a photo of my target and then put the oil onto myself. Would make my target come to me? My target and I havent spoken for 4 and half years... please help

Reason: Post is about a product Lucky Mojo doesn't sell

Azure

Unread post by Azure » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:37 pm

I'm very new to all this so I'm taking baby steps.

So there's this guy I want back... I only see him in class and he's been avoiding making eye contact, communicating, initiating anything with me after I wouldn't give him something. And it really sucks because he made me fall for him hard. He's extremely stubborn and fixed too.

I know I should just buy the healing oil and just get over him, but I'll be forced to do that anyway when I'm gone for vacation in a few weeks. Until then I want him to get back to me at least one more time :/ He's nice and even gives hugs the few times *I* decided to chase and initiate a conversation... but I want *him* to... he never does anymore...

So I bought Attraction, Come to Me, and Crown of Success.

I don't have the ability to get into candles or honey jar making (my family is extremely nosey - I also wouldn't even know where to start with all this), so I've just been using these on myself and declaring intentions in my head. I don't even know if I'm doing that right LOL. Like do I put forget me not and state "Forget me not ____" and then put on come to me and go "Come to me ____", etc. Or can I combine them all together and put them on myself? How much do I even put on myself? Is a little dab of each enough or does it have to be more? I put all those on before bed so if I smell like a billion things nobody can suffocate haha (even though my mom said I smell good and asked what I used). But realistically should I just wear one in public? What if I'm wanting the effects of all without overwhelming others? :(

1. As for come to me... supposedly it helps if the person is touched with the oil or something... so the only way I can achieve this without getting caught is if I put it on his car door handle (but it might be sitting for a few days before he touches it, would it still work?)

2. I can also put it on the classroom door handle... would it still work if other people besides him would end up touching it too? Also... he's been sitting on my side of the classroom lately not too far from me rather than his usual opposite side (started before I used the oils), so wouldn't it be obvious if I smell like come to me oil and his oddly greased fingers from the door handle also smells like it too?! I'm afraid I'd get caught and linked like that.

Yes I'm an overthinker so sorry for the many questions heh.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:40 pm

Hello Azure,

Honey, you said it. You are overthinking this :)

When you put the oil on you, just dab it behind your ears. Don't pour it behind your ears and all over your body. Just put your finger over the bottle opening, tip the bottle upside down for a second so you get a drop on your finger, then touch that finger to the skin behind your ears. As you do so, say, "So & So, come to me and be attracted to me." That way, even if other people smell the oils, they won't be affected by them because you didn't say their name when you put it on. Put on your oils after you get dressed for the day, especially if you're going to see him. You can also put one dab on the palm of your hand then rub your hands together to spread the oil. It will partially soak into your skin so it shouldn't be too oily. Then touch spots that he will touch, like the classroom door. It won't be too oily if you do it that way.

Even the guy does smell the oils on you, so what? That's what you *want*: To get the guy interacting with these oils so they can start working on him through you. It's not like he's going to suddenly sit up and say, "I believe I smell Lucky Mojo Come to Me oil which means someone is trying to hoodoo me into falling in love with me!" He's just not. If anything, he'll say, "What is that? It smells good!" That's when you can say, "Oh this? Just some perfume. Do you like it?"

Don't worry so much. Just work that magic.

P.S. Lucky Mojo does NOT make or sell an oil called Forget Me Not, so I edited that oil out of your post. We will not comment on products that Lucky Mojo doesn't sell.

Azure

Unread post by Azure » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:00 pm

Thank you for your response, Sister Jean! And the laugh :D

A few more questions:

1. If I decide to also put it on his car door handle... would it still work if the oil would be sitting there for a few days before he touches it? Or would I have to reapply every day? (I swear hoodoo is increasing my creep level by tenfolds)

2. How do the sachet powders work? Like one packet is not a one time use thing, correct? I can use little amounts of it at a time?

3. I am highly contemplating buying the Cut and Clear Oil to use in case none of my efforts get through his tremendous strong will and stubborn nature. Will it be as effective if I just apply it to myself alone religiously or would I actually need to go through with the candle and baths for any results?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:35 pm

Hello, Azure
I will answer each question after the question:

1. If I decide to also put it on his car door handle... would it still work if the oil would be sitting there for a few days before he touches it? -As long as it doesn't rain or he gets is car washed or someone else rubs it off. Or would I have to reapply every day? (I swear hoodoo is increasing my creep level by tenfolds)-

Hoodoo is increasing your "creep" level? Then, maybe Hoodoo is not for you??

2. How do the sachet powders work? Like one packet is not a one time use thing, correct? I can use little amounts of it at a time?-

Yes, use a little at a time. It's not a "one-time" or "one spell" deal.

3. I am highly contemplating buying the Cut and Clear Oil to use in case none of my efforts get through his tremendous strong will and stubborn nature. Will it be as effective if I just apply it to myself alone religiously or would I actually need to go through with the candle and baths for any results?-

The oil application would just be the maintenance after your spell: www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Wishing you the very best with your spells

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Etaby

Unread post by Etaby » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:26 pm

Hello.
Im wanting to perform the come to me spell for two other people. Would i still follow the directions the same
How the wording change. I have access to personal items of one person but the other i only have a vitamin that they touched a year ago. I do have a picture of her. I want him to go to her and rekindle there romance

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon May 01, 2017 10:06 am

Hello Etaby,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you want to perform a Come to Me spell on behalf of two other people, just say their names instead of your own, and instead of saying "So & So come to ME," say "So & So come to So & So." I don't think a vitamin that the person touched a year ago is a very strong personal concern. I'd just use the photo if that's all you have.

Take care.

Etaby

Unread post by Etaby » Mon May 01, 2017 7:30 pm

Thank you for replying. I have another question. I was wanting to use 1:come to me. 2: mercury oil, 3: deers tounhe. 4: adam and eve. I was a little unsure about what i wanted next. I would like him to smoother her with attention but also be dominate. I was thinking about follow be boy/girl and/or john the conqueror.. Is this a good combination or should it be adjusted. My desire is for them for them to feel as though they are ment to be, for him to romance her, give her all the attention she can handle, be able to voice how she makes him feel(open up to her). They have a history together and communicate off and on. Thank you in advance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 01, 2017 8:36 pm

Hello, Etaby,

That's a lot for one spell.

Please strategize. Do one spell at a time and see how it works.

I'd do the Come to me with the mercury and deer's tongue

If it works, then the Adam and Eve (you could add Master to his portion/side

If it works, then go on to the next thing. If something doesn't work, then make it a specific spell. For instance, if he's no verbalizing, then do a communication spell.

I like to watch results and see what is weak and what is strong. Then, I work on the weak points.

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lavender rose

Unread post by Lavender rose » Tue May 02, 2017 4:39 pm

Hi i have a love mojo bag which i make on my own i like to ask if come to me oil can i used it in my love mojo bag i want my boyfriend to be faithful to me and i like him to be sweet and caring to me thanks for the help

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue May 02, 2017 5:37 pm

Hello Lavender rose,

You could use Come to Me on a love mojo bag, but I'd also recommend Stay With Me and Love Me oils for your situation:

http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

Take care.

ma853

Unread post by ma853 » Thu May 11, 2017 6:02 am

okay so this guy im doing a honey jar on we had a date and it was wonderful and but after the date hewas distant and told me he has realized he is not over his ex yet even though he had a wonderful time.
so i know you use come to me for new relationships but i think its more appropriate than love me oil because i literally want him to come to me and let go of her, im doing a simultaneous get over her spell too
or should i do love me and come to me?
also if i want to add my lodestone twins into my honey jar when should i do that?
what do you think of adding high john the c and an Elizabeth root in there as well?

thanks!

Reason: repeated question across multiple boards.

Applene

Unread post by Applene » Sun May 28, 2017 1:46 am

There's this guy I have been seeing for the past 3 years suddenly decided to leave me. We were fine at first year then some misunderstanding came up, he started telling lies and flirted a bit outside. I knew about it and of coz I was mad. I was the one who always wanted to break up. I was not using it to threaten him, just that I want him fullest or none. He was the one kept telling me I'm the only one makes him think of married and will never give up on me. One month ago we had a big fight, he was begging me back, giving all the commitments. 2 days after I forgave him, he decided to have clean cut.(shocking!!) He deleted all of our photos, blocked me everywhere. He also disappeared from his social media like Facebook and Instagram for the past one month, and now still. 2 days ago he suddenly deleted his Instagram. He seems really depress... I don't know...
The weird part is there's this fling of his started posting picture of her on Instagram, kinda showing off 'she wins' like she's really happy to see us broke off.
I had a 7 days reconciliation spell on him 3 weeks ago but it seems no respond :( I'm using come back to me sachet everyday, praying hard to my talisman every night... I'm so lost and don't know what else I can do...
Does spell always works? How to encourage my spell flows in better? I have been trying to stay positive, but as much as I try to stay positive, I need some positive energy to encourage me too. I feel mentally and physically tired after holding up the pain by myself and still have to 'stay positive'!
People said we are not allowed to discuss spell with others or it will blocks it from flowing in... I don't know :( I'm confused!
I really really want him back! i want him fullest. I can feel that it's not that we don't love each other. In fact we love each other so much that whenever we had fight, we both cried so much! He said this is an unhealthy relationship. No relationship should be fighting lots.
I'm really helpless. Please help me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 28, 2017 8:51 pm

Hello, Applene ,

I am so sorry that all of this is happening.

I noticed that you said that you are using: "Come Back to Me" sachet powder. Lucky Mojo does not sell this label. We have something similar called Return To Me.

It makes me wonder if you are using all your products from a different company? And who performed the reconciliation spell?

I need some clarity before I can answer your question

In the meantime, look at this page

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Take Care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Applene

Unread post by Applene » Sun May 28, 2017 9:15 pm

Thanks for your reply Ms Aida. I got my products from a shop that may have many others company products. May I know what should I do now to make the situation better? Thanks in advance for your advice. I'm happy to try for the best income.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 28, 2017 9:38 pm

Hello, Applene ,

Just so that you know, it is against the forum rules to come to Lucky Mojo's forum and ask for assistance with products purchased elsewhere. And I can't speak for other company's products either. You ought to instead ask the company that made that product. They may have their own customer service forum.

You may want to look at this page:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

But, if you use another company's products with these spells, I question any favorable outcomes.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Applene

Unread post by Applene » Sun May 28, 2017 9:47 pm

To be honest i don't know these products are not from lucky mojo. I also didn't know it's against the rules because I wasn't aware the sachet wasn't from lucky mojo. I appreciate your reply.

The seller didn't tell me it's not from lucky mojo. I only knew lucky mojo from the reconciliation oil that I got from her.

And I am also seeking opinion for better income.

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:57 pm

I was very fortunate to get a reading during Lucky Mojo radio hour. I have a question because I was advised to use Come to Me oil for the rootwork I was prescribed. I have Come to Me, for some reason I don't ever get anything from Come to Me oil. I have better success w/ other formulas. Would it be acceptable to use Attraction formula in place of Come to Me?
HRCC Student #1989

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:18 pm

Hi, AlyssaH --

Of course you coud use another formula -- Love Me, Attraction, Bewitching -- it is your choice. Go with the one whose scent most appeals to you and blends best with your own scent.

Good Luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:27 pm

Hello, Applene --

No problem -- a lot of folks think we are a general magical forum, but this is actually the customer service forum for Lucky Mojo customers.

Some of the other companies do have forums or chat lines or office phone numbers, so you can call them. We prefer to use the forum method, as it leaves a permanent record of questions and answers.

Now, you were actually asking about another company's Come BACK to Me formula -- and that is different than Come To Me. It is more like our formula called Return To Me, so i suggest you see these pages:

http://luckymojo.com/returntome.html

and

return-to-me-oil-questions-and-answers-t6874.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

June29th

Unread post by June29th » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:43 am

Hi!!

I am new to all this in general. I just got my very first LM oils (Come to Me and Chuparrosa) and am so excited to try them out.

I've read through so many threads and tried the search bar option but can't seem to find the answer so please excuse me if this has already been answered before.

I want to do a Come To Me spell but I wondering...
1. For the Come To Me moving candle spell, can use two pink taper/chime chandles as a replacement for the figure candles and just move them towards each other?
2. Do I have to inscribe something into the candles and if so what? I don't personally know my target so I've only got the person's full name.
3. Is there an alternative to the moving candle spell? Like can I do with just 1 pink candle (inscribe something?) and light it?

Also I plan to anoint the candles with both LM's Come to Me oil and Chuparrosa Oil.. sounds like a good combi?

Thanks!!!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:51 am

Hello June29th,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum, and congrats on receiving your first Lucky Mojo oils!

I'll answer your questions in the same order you asked them:

1. Yes, you can use pink taper/chime candles instead of the figural candles and move them toward each other.
2. The candles are meant to represent you and your target as your move toward each other, so inscribe your name on one of the candles and the other person's name on the other, as well as the words "come to me!".
3. You don't have to do a moving candle spell, you can certainly just inscribe the person's name on a candle, pray over it with intent and purpose and light it.

For more information about using these products, check out these pages:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html

And yes, that's a great combo!

Take care.

June29th

Unread post by June29th » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:21 am

Hi Sister Jean,

Thank you so much for your kind advice!
I will try the spell and hopefully give a good update.

As a newbie I am finding it hard to concentrate and focus on my thoughts and intentions. I struggle with focused visualisation on what it is I want as my mind keeps running amok with all kinds of thoughts! :( :lol: I guess this comes with practice and experience...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:17 am

June 29th --

What you call " focused visualisation" does not come easily to everyone, and although it is a gift (like being born with great hand-eye coordination) it can also be developed as a skill (like accurately throwing a baseball through the strike zone). Even if you don't have the gift, practice will help you enhance the skill, but just as with baseball, if you aren't a pitcher, you may be good in the outfield. Other aspects of spell work include -- but are not limited to -- prayer, artisanal aesthetics, hand-skills, intensification of desire, ability to recall and enact emotions with full affect, meditation, astral travel, memorization, plant identification, vocal recitation and song, and good handwriting.

----

And ... a note on " Azure," the person who asked, above, in 2017, about "reapplying" an oil and said that "hoodoo is increasing my creep level every day."

Miss Aida called it accurately -- hoodoo was NOT for her. She posted here for two days and never returned.

But this brings up a side note, just a personal thought of mine:

To think of the oil as an "application" and of "reapplying it every day" feels "off" to me. It is a perfume oil, and you wear it.

Right now i am editing a compiled reprint of hoodoo's very earliest spell book (i will announce this later, when we go to press -- so hold your horses, folks!) and it speaks -- as i too was taught, thirty years later -- of putting fragranced oils and perfumes on your garments, body, and hair, and of blending a magical oil with a favourite perfume, if desired. And, you know, anointing with perfumed oil goes back to the Bible and earlier.

This is such an old way to work that i cannot understand why someone like Azure jumps in, refers to it in semi-technical terms as an "application" (like a hair dye?) and then says that it creeps her out.

I am not trying to rag on her personally, just saying that i hope we do not lose track of the roots of our work.
catherine yronwode

June29th

Unread post by June29th » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:33 am

Hi Cat,

Thank you so much for the helpful insight!

Apart from anointing candles I intend on wearing them too.
I actually also have LM’s Prosperity oil but want to focus and work with the Come to Me and Chuparrosa Oils first.
I’ve already made a list of oils I want to get next! :lol:

Also just to add onto my previous questions:

1. When I inscribe the names and words “come to me” on the candles, does it have to be in a specific direction? For example, the words should begin at the bottom of the candle and end towards the top or vice versa?

2. On the candle which has my name on it, I don’t have to inscribe “come to me” as I want the person to come to me instead right? Excuse me if these sound like silly questions! :oops:

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:21 pm

Hello June29th,

When I want to draw something toward me, like love or money, I start my inscription at the bottom of the candle and carve my way up toward the tip. And no, you don't need to write "come to me" on your own candle because you don't need to come to yourself.

Take care.

June29th

Unread post by June29th » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:27 am

Thanks Sister Jean! I actually chuckled at your last sentence cause I sounded silly! :lol:

So I am prepping my candles / oils as I am planning to do a candle spell this Friday.

I wanted to know how the Come To Me oil generally smells like? I’ve seen others in the forum mention that Chuparrosa smells sweet, which mine does, but I am not sure how Come To Me is supposed to smell like. Mine smells almost earthy, woodyish and does not smell sweet, hopefully that is a close enough description. Just wanted to make sure since these are my first Lucky Mojo oils and I’ve never smelled them before so have no clue.

PS. I already want to wear Chuparrosa everyday as a personal scent! :lol:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:44 am

June29th --

Come to Me is a mixture of sweet, spicy, herbal, and woodsy tones. We do make several sweeter and more floral love perfumes, but the phrase "Come To Me" is a bit of a command, and commands are not always cuddly-sweet.
catherine yronwode

June29th

Unread post by June29th » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:01 am

Hi Cat,

Perfect! It smells just as you’ve described!
Both oils smell great.. not into scents that are overly floral/sweet.

Will be back with updates after I’ve completed the spell + waiting time! Wish me luck! ;)

LongGone

Unread post by LongGone » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:21 pm

1) If I put the Come to Me oil (or powder) on a letter envelope mailed to him wIill this work long distance?

2) What if he throws that letter away -- will it still work?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:49 am

Hello LongGone,

I wouldn't recommend putting the oil on anything made out of paper--the oil will create obvious stains. Use the powder instead by sprinkling it onto the paper, making wavy "snake lines" through the powder while you pray, then getting rid of the excess by flicking the paper with your fingernail.

Read more on how to use sachet powders here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

The powder will still work if he comes in contact with it before he throws the letter away.

Good luck!

LA1985

Whose name to carve on a candle?

Unread post by LA1985 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:23 pm

I am confused... I’m not sure whose name to carve on a candle when using Come To Me Oil (or Love Me or Follow Me Boy)? Mine or my target’s? On http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html instructions are to write my name but here on the forum some say my name, some say my target’s name... (I will also make a name-paper, not sure if that changes anything) I like Miss Cat’s idea to put both names like ribons on May Pole but not sure if that’s a proper way to do it when using Come To Me oil...
Thank you in advance!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:37 am

LA1985, lots of ways to carve a candle. You can write a simple statement such as " John doe come to and love LA1985" , or "John Doe, come to and love me now". Cats advise is the advise I use and how I dress my candles.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:11 am

Thank you j82!!! :)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:54 am

roxthefox,

I would write the qualities of the person you want and inscribe the candle with my perfect lover. I would work it on the qualities you want.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:06 am

Thanks for the suggestions, j82.

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:55 pm

I got yesterday Come To Me oil. I love how it smells! I’m using it because I want a specific guy to come to me and ask me out. But all I think about now is me asking him out. Could this be due to Come To Me oil?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:50 am

LA1985,

The oil will work how you ask it to, use your petition. Your intuition may be saying wear the oil, pray for him to come to you and accept and ask him out.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”