Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Master Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Pure Heart and Mind
Master Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Pure Heart and Mind » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:00 pm

Hello Folks :)

When using the Master Oil for discipline what is the best area on the body to anoint yourself with the oil?
" Faith, Hope and Love, But the greatest of these is Love. '' 1 Corinthians 13:13

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Master Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:58 pm

Dear Pure Heart and Mind --

I think that would depend on how you wish to apply discipline. If you wish to control someone, then in most cases, i would say that you would apply it to your hands. If you wish to metaphorically or actually step on someone, apply it to your feet. It could also be used to dress any article or object of mastery or discipline.

In addition, remember that the word "master" has another meaning -- to thoroughly learn a topic or be able to accomplish a feat, as in mastering long division or becoming a master of martial arts. So in these cases, Master Oil could be applied to whatever body part used in training for and attaining such accomplishments.

OIL-HOO-MAST
Master Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:24 am

I love master oil, I use this everyday. I am a hairdresser and before I work I anoint my hands with master oil and say " may I master all my works today" . Let me tell you it has not failed me yet. Thank you Mrs. Cat for an amazing product.
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

Pure Heart and Mind

Unread post by Pure Heart and Mind » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:40 pm

Thanks Miss Cat :)
" Faith, Hope and Love, But the greatest of these is Love. '' 1 Corinthians 13:13

Pure Heart and Mind

Unread post by Pure Heart and Mind » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:45 pm

I agree Thomask! Lucky Mojo is the best in all that they do and they always give such helpful suggestions and ideas on how to utilize and work with their products which is always exciting.

SonofJupiter89

Unread post by SonofJupiter89 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:41 pm

Hey guys I just recently bought my first Master oil and I smelled the oil when I got it and could smell a high cinnamon content and was a bit wary of anointing myself but I went ahead and did it and 10 min later my entire forehead broke out bad and I put it on before work so that was a little embarrassing lol but I was wondering if Master oil is supposed to have such a high cinnamon content because I have anointed with cinnamon before and it didn't break me out so much.. Is this normal or could this have been a batch with too much cinnamon oil? I got great magical results anointing with Master KEY oil so I wanted to try out master oil for my job but this shouldn't be used for anointing ones skin.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:39 am

Hello SonofJupiter89,

We don't publish the formulas for Lucky Mojo products so can't comment on the content of the oil you received. If you suspect there was a problem with it, contact the shop and discuss this with one of the people there who can best advise you.

Having said that, you don't need to anoint your entire forehead with oil, only a tiny drop or two rubbed between your fingers and dabbed onto your forehead, temples etc. would be sufficient. You may also wish to dilute your oils in a base carrier oil to make them less concentrated, thus reducing the chance of any kind of allergic reaction.

However, do call the shop and explain your situation. They may be better able to advise you.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

holylight777

Unread post by holylight777 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:44 pm

Greetings to All in the Hoodoo Community,

What would be differences in potency/use between using High John the Conqueror oil compared to Master Oil. Is there a particular Greek tie-in for Master Oil as the artwork suggests?

Much obliged!

Robert

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:26 am

Hello holylight777,

There is no difference in potency between these two oils, they just work slightly differently towards related goals.

High John the Conqueror oil is based on the root in its name and is used to drawing luck, gain mastery, and strengthen male nature.

Master oil is used to increase one's personal mastery, strength of character, leadership ability, and power.

There is no Greek tie-in to Master oil based on the imagery of the label. It is just used as an illustration.

I hope this helps to clarify these two great products. Good luck with using them.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

holylight777

Unread post by holylight777 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:37 am

Understood...thank you so much for the clarification. I will make use accordingly. Best regards!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”