Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Packaging LM products

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.
bluebell

Packaging LM products

Unread post by bluebell » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:04 pm

I want to order for different varieties of Lucky Mojo products which includes 'hard stuffs" like goofer dust and Hot Foot powder. My question is how do you package Luck Mojo products that are used for drawing good things to oneself i.e. Attraction Sachet Powder with Goofer Dust and Hot Foot powder althogether in one parcel as One package without having the Attraction Sachet powder ruined with the negative energies from the Goofer Dust and Hot Foot Powder. Do you package 'hard stuffs' differently form other LM products?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Packaging LM products

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:52 am

You may need to call the shop to get and answer to this question.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:27 am

Hi Bluebell,

Like jwmcclin said you might want to call the shop to ask, but I thought I would just point out that in my own experience having to things of different qualities near each other when they are not being worked or actively being used doesn't seem to cause them to defile one another. There was another question on the forum that asked about the safety of keeping things like goofer dust or hot foot in your home. I think one thing to remember when thinking about these items in this way is that rootworkers have been keeping these things in their homes and near each other for a long time. All my powders and things live in a little cabinet in my office. While I am not pouring my blessing powders into my goofer dust and mixing them. They do sit in the same cabinet and I get no sense that one is tainting the other.

Peace~

Nathen

Jordan733
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jordan733 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:58 am

I know this is old, but I agree with you, Nathan.

Several years ago I purchased four different categories of supplies over a few orders for a month of workings I had planned. I referred to the categories in my journal notes as:
1) money drawing/prosperity and career growth,
2) love and relationships,
3) dispersal (which was a euphemism for someone in particular that I was driving from our lives at the time,) and
4) positive changes, which was about personal motivation, health and healing.

Each order had items specific to each of the four categories, combined for shipping. While some of these would be good together others were in complete opposition to one another. But, these were not being worked at the time of shipping. If this was an issue, then perhaps they couldn't even share a store or building in the quantities that I've seen photographed at Lucky Mojo. Once I started actually working each of these categories, I was much more careful not to have them working concurrently and for my own ease of use, I stored them in a general area, but grouped by type of work they were for. Like Nathan, even now I do not have any sense of my products or pieces tainting or impacting one another.
Jordan Rae Mikena
Student ID #2078

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Lucky Mojo Curio Co. News and Announcements”