Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

DUME Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.
preppieroots
DUME Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Unread post by preppieroots » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:14 am

Hi
I just noticed that an opened packet of DUME powder had spilled onto some of my candles... can I just rinse the candles off in the tap and then cleanse them with something like Florida Water or Chinese Wash, or should I just toss the candles out?

Thanks for any help you can give.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: DUME powder spill, how to clean up?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:54 am

Clean them and then try your psychic talents at seeing how the cleanup feels to you energetically. Let yourself be spirit guided and spirit led. You will know the answer.

Other cleaning products that could be used in similar circumstances -- depending on the item and what it is made of -- include Buffalo Ammonia and the oils, dissolved bath crystals, or incenses of lines of products we make such as Van Van, Cut and Clear, Uncrossing, and Jinx Killer.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

preppieroots

Unread post by preppieroots » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:25 pm

Thank you, Catherine...I will do that....and have a look around to see if I have some Uncrossing incense..and I just knew I should have gotten some Buffalo Ammonia yesterday!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: DUME Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:14 pm

DUME or D.U.M.E. pawder means Death Unto My Enemies. It can be laid down for enemies to step into or over and it can be used to double-dress free-standing candles dressed with DUME Oil.

SPD-HOO-DUME
D.U.M.E. (Death Unto My Enemies) Sachet Powder
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:31 pm

I feel like the above sentence/advice from Miss cat needs to be re-re-re-read by many, and committed to memory. That answer encompasses a HUGE amount of questions asked within these forums.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

natasha76

Unread post by natasha76 » Tue May 21, 2013 1:20 pm

am I screwed ?
tonight I sprinkle DUME powder arround enemy house,called target name and my "wish"...and when I moved away from the target house about 50 meters, I turned to see,that someone didn't seen me,because there is street lighting.. :x ..after turning i have figured out what I did .. :o ..
I was too upset,when i walk home,(prepared myself for this "evil act" last few weeks,gathered courage...) but still I dont know why I turned... :(
i came home,sprinkle hyssop/sage tea over my head,arms,clothes,wash hand with that tea...then i do hyssop bath,with 2 white candles,and reading 51 psalm from bible,but i forget to collect some water after bath,to pour on crossroad :(
and now I fear what can happen to me ? :?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue May 21, 2013 1:28 pm

So Natasha, it sounds like you had second thoughts about being responsible for your enemy's untimely death. However, you cleansed yourself with hyssop and sage tea. Pray Psalm 51, if you haven't already. Maybe a less drastic work would be appropriate.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

natasha76

Unread post by natasha76 » Tue May 21, 2013 1:38 pm

thank you Mama Micki... i done hyssop bath with psalm 51 ... and now i feel more calm than 10 minutes ago..but whether that powders still have effect on my target,when tomorrow morning she will step over it ?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue May 21, 2013 2:24 pm

natasha76

Possible, but unlikely, since you were unable to put the energy into it. Death work is not that easy, especially since many are uncomfortable with it. Most of us would say that it needs to be justified before God and should only be employed in extreme cases.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

everlastinglove

Unread post by everlastinglove » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:30 am

someone owed me money.. he has been avoiding me so i got dume sachet powder to cause him pain and suffering.. i know where he lives and i know his car.. im planning to sprinkle some on his car and apartment door handle and doormat... i also know his work place..

1) what prayer should i say while doing this?

2) how do i petition it?

3) i know he has a roommate, so how will the powder just affect my target?

4) how will i know the spell is working?

5) will he reach out to me?

6) will he know its my doing?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:37 pm

Hello, everlastinglove,

DUME is short for Death Unto My Enemies. You may use it to cause suffering, even unto death. If the person does right, you can call off the spell short of killing the person.

1) Any prayer of righteous and justified anger for bad deeds will do, according to your circumstances. There are Bible Psalms known as the cursing or imprecatory prayers. This web page will help you learn them:

http://www.8884hoodoo.com/7-deadly-bibl ... r-enemies/

You can learn much more in the book "Hoodoo Bible Magic by Miss Michaele and Professor Charles Porterfield.

BOO-GRI-HBIM
Hoodoo Bible Magic; Miss Michaele, Prof. Porterfield
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

2) Pray from scripture or pray in your own words. For more information about writing petitions and prayers on paper, my book "Peper in My Shoe" will help:

BOO-GRI-PIMS
Paper in My Shoe by catherine yronwode
$9.00

3) You will call in the name of the one you are working to damage. This is called quoting in his name. If you are worried about his roommate's safely, simply ssay, "and may [name of roommate] walk shielded and safe over all that i have set forth here to snare [name of enemy].

4) Well, since it is a DUME (Death Unto My Enemies) spell, he might die or get real sick or have a an accident. Remember, though, that people cling to life so you may have to repeat the work more than once to actually kill him.

5) If you want him to reach out to you, you would put that in your petition.

6) If you shield yourself or hide your work, he should not know. If he is a rootworker, a psychic, or a client of a reader, he may find out. Therefore it is important to cleanse yourself after doing killing or cursing work.
catherine yronwode

everlastinglove

Re: DUME Sache t Powder Questions and Answers

Unread post by everlastinglove » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:49 pm

how should i cleanse myself

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:44 pm

Hello, everlastinglove ,

Yu would cleanse with hyssop (and the instructions are on the page for prayer)

herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

Take care

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”