Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
mellowmagick

Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by mellowmagick » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:51 pm

Started my vinegar jar today. Put pictures with their dates of birth and names on the back. His in red and theirs in black wrote my petition on the back. I also took the advice I read on her and placed them upside down from each other. I put the world's hottest pepper, poppy seeds, cat & dog hair, pins, needles, nails, vinegar, lemon juice, and milk. After I got done shaking and cursing that damn jar I lit a black candle on it for awhile. I snuffed it out so I can come back to it later. After a few other things I ordered get him I'm going to start my honey jar on him. I have some break up candles, as well as a red skull and penis candle. I'm going to alternate between working the vinegar jar and the candles over the next couple of months that way as they fight with each other he sweetens to me. I felt actual energy leaving me and go into the jar...interesting...

loabeliever

Unread post by loabeliever » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:58 pm

I am trying to get and her to be done forever I think they are broken up already from my source but I want to insure they don't get back.
I want her gone. I burned a penis curse candle on him and a vagina for her both black to curse there desire for each other. But the black candles I burn on my Vinegar jar Normally burns all the way and clean but the last 2 times it burned leaving some wax. I will continue to work the vinegar along side blockbuster to work through obstacles.

I tried to read the wax but didn't see anything significant. I won't let it shift my focus I will keep working it till I feel I have succeeded.
Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:20 am

Hello, loabeliever ,

Then, be careful not to curse him.

Be very careful with your words and your written intention. Be very specific.

I would have instead just used the black skull candle on her and a black vagina on her

Wishing you success

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LissieKat

Unread post by LissieKat » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:42 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

Yes he will see his dad everyday, as I pointed out, the boyfriend is renting from his parents, commuting to and from work, and being at work with his dad, so yes that is the problem, he just wants his dad to be nice, so how would run devil run work for this?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:52 pm

Hello, LissieKat ,

See the page here:

www.luckymojo.com/rundevilrun.html

It's a freezer spell to freeze him out

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

loabeliever

Unread post by loabeliever » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:32 pm

Thank you Miss. AIda,

In all my working my intentions are directly to affect him solely with other females. I always speak that he only feel the curse and misery with others for what he has done to me and never toward me. But i will definitely be more specific and careful of course! Thank you so much :)

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:31 pm

Hello everyone,

I have a question. I didn't work my vinegar jar few weeks. it was under the bathroom sink. Today I took it out it was upside down ( it might happened when we taking things out I guess) in the zip lock bag and vinegar was spilled in the bag. So i took it out wipe with papers and checked, there are no( vinegar) liquid but has moisture like pulp. still can shake. What should I do? continue or start new one.
Thank you
Kiyoki

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:13 pm

Hello, kiyoki,

I would deploy the jar and start a new one

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

loabeliever

Unread post by loabeliever » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:10 pm

Hello, i had a question about using a block buster vigil candle next to a vinegar jar. I wasn't sure if it can be used to finish off whatever is lingering. Idk let me know what you guys think.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:39 pm

Hello, loabeliever,

You can do that!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:18 am

Hello everyone. I hope you are enjoying your weekend. 2 questions.

I have 1 vinegar jar that gushes when I light the candle on top. I guess it gets hot and gushes out a little in the side. So should I just light it in a candle holder or start a new one?

2. I have another vinegar jar it is not liquid anymore it is just bulk of mush (lol) looks like the picture and the petition may have caught the liquid up. Is that ok or start a new one?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:48 pm

Hello, Letsdoit2015

It looks like they are ready to go!

I would definitely deploy those and start new ones

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:56 am

Ok thank you Miss Aida

Also can you put the war water in the vinegar as well to help with Destruction of a person?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:55 pm

Hello Letsdoit2015,

You *could* add War Water, it's your spell, but the vinegar will get the job done on its own. You can read more about War Water here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/warwater.html
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:18 pm

Thank you sister jean

zeena

Unread post by zeena » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:17 pm

I'm doing a vinegar jar spell is it ok to add my urine to the vinegar or does it have to be one or the other ??

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:02 pm

Adding a few drops of urine to a vinegar spell "marks" the work as yours. Some do it. And some do not. Your choice.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Iamabeliever

Unread post by Iamabeliever » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:54 pm

Hello all..I'm going to do my own vinegar jar on my ex and his new fling. This is my first...so what supplies do I need, do I use vinegar from my kitchen cabinet and if so, is it the brown or white vinegar? I also have a picture of them both (not together)..how would I add that and where would I put my petition whenever I write it? Please help..thanks in advance.

Iamabeliever

Unread post by Iamabeliever » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:06 pm

Another question...do I burn a candle on top of the jar..if so what color? I want to be sure that I'm doing this correctly to insure that I will have great results. What ingredients shall be inside of the vinegar jar?

loabeliever

Unread post by loabeliever » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:54 pm

@iamabeliever

Just go through this thread,.. it has several variations of the vinegar jar based on different situations. Maybe you will find something similar to your case.good luck!

Iamabeliever

Unread post by Iamabeliever » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:10 pm

Thanks..loabeliever

Iamabeliever

Unread post by Iamabeliever » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:10 pm

I do apologize for so many questions..do I put the picture of my ex and his new whatever she is inside the vinegar jar or do I tape it on the outside of the jar with the pictures facing away from each other?

loabeliever

Unread post by loabeliever » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:42 pm

Inside of the jar tear it apart and put them in the jar along with other appropriate herbs/powders etc

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:43 pm

There are many different ways to make a vinegar jar, and also you can consider their similarity to spells worked inside lemons. If one person is your target, just drown them in sour stuff. If souring a relationship, keep the two dolls / name papers / symbolic artifacts apart with pins and needles or spiny blackberry stalks so that it would be super-painful for them to touch.
coastwitch

Iamabeliever

Unread post by Iamabeliever » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:32 pm

Thanks again loabeliever

Iamabeliever

Unread post by Iamabeliever » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:04 pm

My first vinegar jar: I have a picture of my ex and his new whatever she is to him (not together in the picture), I have his birthday (don't know hers), I do know where she works..do I have good personal items to start along with my ingredients ( red, jalapeño, and black peppers, brown and white vinegar, lemon juice, 9 pins, 9 nails, razor blades, dog poop (if I'm missing any important ingredients..please help). I will be making my jar on Tuesday...do I need to do a petition and add it in the jar also? I want to be sure that I'm doing it correctly.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:57 pm

Iamabeliever --

That sounds good. You do not "need" to put in a petition ppaper, but if you do, it would be traditional to write their names not touching and cut them apart.

There is not one way to perform a spell, and to better understand the ways we work with petition papers, you may wish to purchase the book "Paper in My Shoe."
catherine yronwode

Iamabeliever

Unread post by Iamabeliever » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:14 pm

Thanks Miss Catherine

Iamabeliever

Unread post by Iamabeliever » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:57 am

So I have made my vinegar jar for my ex and his new whatever she is to him..I know where the woman works that my ex is supposedly seeing, would it be ok to hotfoot her also( she's from Virginia)?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:52 pm

Hello Iamabeliever,

You could surely do that. You can read more about hot foot work and questions about it here:

hot-foot-powder-questions-and-answers-t5399.html

hot-foot-spell-kit-question-and-answers-t5101s30.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Good luck to you.

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:51 pm

Hello Everyone ,
So currently we are facing a situation where my evil MIL & 3 SIL are illegally taking control and possession of my Husband's inheritance in India . They are very united in this evil selfish ulterior motive . So i have decided to follow ''DIVIDE & RULE '' apart from other things .
Im working on an Enemy Vinegar Jar to make my evil MIL & 3 Sisters In Law and their husbands to fight like crazy with each other and be destroyed ,as they have ruined our lives since last 15 yrs !
you call out the people's name & your petition for the situation.
Like I curse you so and so to fight with each other, miscommunicate w/each other, & get to where the sight of each other makes you sick!" I channel all my bitterness & anger in to this & shake the hell out of the jar.

I used their pictures as petitions and wrote in bold black marker across their faces - '' ANGER,HATE, FIGHT ''
I used: hot red chilies of all kinds , nails ,pins etc , broken glasses ,destruction powder , crossing powder smeared on their pictures ,vinegar and our dogs dried poop :) [to make them fight like mad dogs !]

Then I cursed them with all my pent up anger and hatred and shook the hell out of the jar. I thoroughly cleaned up the area and blessed it with florida water and i took a bath immediately with few drops of chinese wash and put blessing and protection oils .

I have still kept the jar in my garage . MY questions are -

1 ) Do i keep the jar in my garage and shake it everyday till results or should hide it in a tree trunk away from my home ?

2 ) I have used very little LM crossing and destruction powders in this vinegar jar . Can i safely keep the remainder for future use ?

3 )I also have ''RUN DEVIL RUN '' and ''FEAR NOT WALK OVER THE EVIL '' powders - how can i use them in this situation ?? i'm running out of ideas :(

All sincere replies are appreciated in advance
many thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:43 pm

He;;o. Bingo89,

I will answer each question after the question

1 ) Do i keep the jar in my garage and shake it everyday till results -YES. Then, deploy it after you've finished working it: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

2 ) I have used very little LM crossing and destruction powders in this vinegar jar . Can i safely keep the remainder for future use ?-YES. But do NOT open the jar!

3 )I also have ''RUN DEVIL RUN '' and ''FEAR NOT WALK OVER THE EVIL '' powders - how can i use them in this situation -www.luckymojo.com/rundevilrun.html

The Fear Not is for you is roots have been laid on you

Take are
HRCC Graduate #1631

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:40 pm

Thank you Ms Aida once again !!

miketyson27

Unread post by miketyson27 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:42 pm

Hi,

I am about to order LM products(second time) & have had success with Vinegar jar in the past. Just need some suggestions in ordering based on the below.

In my situation(long story short), I lost family, friends, money, house, job everything because my ex dumped me for his gf(now wife) on the day we were going to get married.

I was in a miserable situation for the past few years because I had to rebuild everything from scratch.

Now, I want to make a vinegar jar & put him & his wife & destroy them. Their marriage is not very smooth & he is always confused about what he wants. My Vinegar jar would include:

9 Pins
Their photos torn with the petition at the back.
Poppy seeds
Thai chilli
Chilli flakes
A piece of his handwriting
Vinegar
Lemon juice
Asafoetida

What I want to do:

1) I don’t want him back just want him to remain confused, divorce his wife & suffer all the time. I want access to his home(if you know what I mean) to gather their personal concerns so have to sweeten him up with me. We are currently not on talking terms so planning to do a Honey jar after the vinegar jar. He lives in a different country & I am going to visit that country in March. I will have access to his office from outside, I know where he lives with his wife. I will also have access to his motorcycle(thinking of a small mojo bag that I can tie to his motorcycle so he does not notice) I will also have access to his parents house which he visits every day for dinner. What powders/oils should I use so he wants to bed me while I am there & they never have peace
2) What powders to use for his office(he is an entrepreneur)
3) I want him to not travel anywhere with his wife, thought about using stay at home oil. Can you think of any herbs/roots to add in the vinegar jar to prevent them from travelling anywhere
4) I am from training background, currently deliver training to employees. I am looking for a job out of the country where I currently live. Suggestions on any LM products please

Sorry for such a complicated post

loabeliever

Unread post by loabeliever » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:41 pm

@miketyson27- I would suggest a reading to see how to proceed with this, especially since you have many different things your trying to accomplish. A reading will tell you which work to start with and what would give you success if any. But if I was you I would focus on getting things to boost yourself first. Maybe work with getting your job and money first before working anything negative especially since negative work requires a lot of patience and well power which you are more likely to have if you are feeling your best with money, work, looks etc... That's just me though. Lastly... really think about all that you are trying to do. Focus on what matters the most and pursue that... I say this because when I first started hoodoo it was all about revenge and getting even but with time I realized I was falling more behind than my enemies since I was so focused on there misery.. but as soon as I got myself together knew I was at my very best I did the work and I went about life like nothing and always had great success. Good luck

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:39 pm

Hello miketyson27,

I think loabeliever gave you some sound advice. I'd just like to add a few thoughts.

First of all, I'm reading some conflicting goals in your post, so it's difficult to advise you. You say you don't want him back and you want him to suffer, yet you also want to sweeten him toward and want to be with you. So when you say you are going to go to his office and want to put powders there, I don't know whether to tell you to use Jinx or Crossing powder, or Come to Me powder ;)

I think your plan for the vinegar jar is good, and I also think that a reading would be a good idea for you. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

So, here are a few pages for you to look over, depending on what you decide to do about your ex:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
general-love-spells-questions-and-answe ... 1-120.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/r ... pells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

As far as the job-getting question, you can read more about that topic and ask questions about it here:

spells-for-job-getting-resumes-applicat ... 18327.html

Good luck to you.

Iamabeliever

Unread post by Iamabeliever » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:04 pm

Hello everyone..so I made a vinegar jar over two weeks ago and I must say it is really doing it's job well. My ex came by a few days ago and he stayed longer than he has since he moved out (I knew something was wrong then but I didn't say much). So today I called and he answered..which he wasn't doing much of that either since he left. We talked for over an hour on the phone and he told me that things weren't going so well with him and that trash he's been seeing. He says that she's pushing him away and that they're arguing too much. So I can say that my vinegar jar is great!!! Thanks to all of my LMJ family for the help and wonderful advice.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:16 pm

Hello, Iamabeliever ,

CONGRATS!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mizztical
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mizztical » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:44 pm

Hello

I had a prev vinegar jar to break up my ex fiance from his new gf. And let me tell you it has worked wonders.

However, she continues to manipulate her way back into his life from time to time. I want to keep causing problems for them as now the relationship is quite shaky and they will end it for good.

I still have the original vinegar jar but the vinegar has disintregated quite a bit.

1. Do I start a new jar or continue this one?
2. Can I add more vinegar?
3. Should I make a new jar?
4. How do I dispose the current jar as o still want this to keep working.

Pls help

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:16 pm

Hello Mizztical,

If it's been a while since you've worked with that jar and the vinegar level has gone down, I'd lean toward ritually deploying that jar and just starting a new one. You can read about deploying spell remains here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck to you, glad the vinegar route has been working for you!

HotMage

Unread post by HotMage » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:48 pm

Would it be ok to add a little I can you cant oil to the vinegar jar if the person is a direct rival? Not sure if that would be redundant and therefore unnecessary.

Mizztical
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mizztical » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:05 pm

Okay sounds good!

I'll keep you posted:)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:30 pm

Hello, HotMage,

No, I wouldn't do that.

You could, however, do some domination work with that oil on the candle that goes atop the jar

Wishing you great success

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Iamabeliever

Unread post by Iamabeliever » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:56 am

Hello LMJ family...the vinegar in my vinegar jar has dissolved, so my question is..where do I deploy the jar because I will be making another one and do I say anything as I'm deploying it? The vinegar jar has gave me wonderful results!! Thanks to all on the forum.

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:55 pm

I had some old vinegar jars from over a year ago. I relocated them to make some space in my kitchen and must not have been careful enough because one ended up leaking. I put them all in a big bag & it was inadvertently thrown out with the garbage! I didn't know what to do so I just cleansed the spilled vinegar off my kitchen cupboard and cleansed my floor with the 13 herb tea then bathed with some 13 herb tea and smoked out my house with sage, then did protection work. What does this mean for my vinegar work & what does it mean for me? Am I in serious trouble?

blessedlady

Unread post by blessedlady » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:32 pm

Hi!

I have posted on the forum before. I have received helpful advice. I was never really sure of what was the issue between my love and I. Well,
9 weeks ago, I found out my bf of more than 6 (off and on) HAS BEEN messing with the mother of his children all of this time. I finally confronted her she told me the "truth". I spoke with his mother who told me he doesn't want to be with her. He has called me but I haven't talked to him. Because all we did was fight & he lied to me about her. I believe he is there to keep the money in his pocket,(cheaper to keep her). She told me she was packing his stuff and kicking him out. She was done with him. Well, she lied. He is still there. He called and called-I did not answer. I haven't heard his side of things. I confronted him last year about her and pics I found online. He denied her and having a relationship other than co-parenting.

I had surgery right after the confrontation, so I just put it out of my mind so I could focus on healing ( 4 weeks. ) Last week, I ran into him in the mall. (never happened in the 6 years i've been with him) I was in the store, behind him sideways I heard a voice say" she is in the store what do I do?". I walked to the side of him, and it was him. I don't know if he was hiding from me or freaked out like I was lol. Well, I ran out the store. He walked out after me, but I ducked into another store (LOL! I know silly). I was very confused. I have said prayers and had vivid dreams leading up to running into him. (of him explaining things to me and being very sweet and affectionate). No contact from him since we saw each other.

Before all of this happened I went to a reader, she told me I have something in my house keeping him away. I have lit candles before focusing on us healing, etc.. I now feel like I need to be more aggressive.

With that being said, should I use the vinegar jar spell to break them up? I don't want to harm or hurt her or their kids. I know where she lives. I just want them apart so we can be together finally.

- I want to cleanse the house and myself.
-Break them up.
-Heal us and reconcile.
-Protect myself, home and our relationship.

Thank you.
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:03 pm

Hello, blessedlady ,

You would have to clean the whole house with Chinese wash and then perform an uncrossing spell. The wash is in this spell kit:

www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

The, protections spells: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Then a break up with returning to you. The picture of this spell is on the middle lower right hand side:

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Healing is www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Then return to me:

www.luckymojo.com/eturntome.html

Wishing you the best of success with your spell work

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:53 pm

Sorry for the double post but no one has gotten back to me regarding my previous questions and I'm a little worried so I was just wondering if anyone on the forum could give me some advice?

I had some old vinegar jars from over a year ago. I relocated them to make some space in my kitchen and must not have been careful enough because one ended up leaking. I put them all in a big bag & it was inadvertently thrown out with the garbage! I didn't know what to do so I just cleansed the spilled vinegar off my kitchen cupboard and cleansed my floor with the 13 herb tea then bathed with some 13 herb tea and smoked out my house with sage, then did protection work. What does this mean for my vinegar work & what does it mean for me? Am I in serious trouble?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:12 pm

Hello iamabeliever,

You can read about deploying spell remnants here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

If you want to keep this person out of your life, throw the jar in a river that runs away from your home. If not, leave it at a crossroads or graveyard.

Good luck to you.

WAT-FOU-GL04
Four Thieves Vinegar, 4 oz.
$6.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fourthievesvinegar.htmle

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:14 pm

Hello Beginner01,

Sorry that we missed your first question! It's not good that your vinegar jars got thrown out, but I think you took some good measures to clean up the vinegar that spilled and cleanse your home.

A reader will be able to tell you how this will affect your work. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck to you.

blessedlady

Unread post by blessedlady » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:58 pm

Thank you..
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:08 pm

Hello, Beginner01 ,

If a post has not been answered within 72 hours, PLEASE private message me with the post and it's location

I apologize for missing it.

Aida
HRCC Graduate #1631

hellostar2

Unread post by hellostar2 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:26 am

Hi I'd like to give an update

So since I did the vinegar jar, it seemed their relationship is closer?! Wth? I even sent her (my Land Lady that I like) an anonymous text message her BF was cheating on her....yet she doesn't believe that he would! I mean our relationship (my LL that I live with) is getting better.

It makes me so sick and I just feel like I want to bash his head in with a hot frying skillet (sorry just my emotions).

I put a lot of things in the vinegar jar...

I used 9 pieces of glass, pins, needles, photos of them, their hair, petition,poppy seeds, chilli flakes, ground dirt, hot pepper. I still have her in a honey jar that I work time to time now. But now the BF stays over every weekend...it's like they cling to each other for dear life. He always has his hands all over her....he can do no wrong in her eyes....it's like he is her tiny little baby, makes me sick just watching it but I can't say anything...it effects me because when he is around I don't even exist!

This man distroyed my relationship for years with my LL that I live with....and he is the cause of me not having a good relationship with the one person that means a lot. Yet I feel he is getting away with everything!

1) I may have did the jar wrong as I was scared to get the graveyard dirt, but I see people pretty successful here without it?

2) The vinegar I used were the mcdonalds packet vinegar I mean it's the same thing right?

3) I think one of the reasons also could be I may have spelt his name wrong? I put his name that he goes by not his birth name.

4) I think I'll try another one, what are the best spirits to call with no repercussions? When I did the last jar I just said to any nagative beings.

Thank you.

LoveAlways5525

Unread post by LoveAlways5525 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:15 pm

Can I Make a General Vinegar Jar that states something like * NO RELATIONSHIP WILL WORK OUT FOR YOU* ?

AND CAN I USE THE JAR TO MESS SOMEONES LIFE UP LIKE TO GO TO JAIL ?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:59 pm

Hello LoveALways5522,

Well if you put a petition in the jar that says "no relationship will work out for you" then that petition is not likley to send some one to jail. But yes that is an appropriate petition for a jar. If you want a jar to send someone to jail you will need to design the jar and the petition for that purpose but I know from personal experience that this is possible.

Peace~

Nathen

LoveAlways5525

Unread post by LoveAlways5525 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:51 pm

Im sure it wouldn't that's why I made TWO EXAMPLES !

I surely didn't think that if I wrote * relationship wont work out* then that would send some one to jail ..... so Im sorry that you read it wrong

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:07 pm

Hello LoveAlways5525,

There's no need to be rude to natstein. Your post was slightly ambiguous, and he did his best to give you a solid answer. It was a simple misunderstanding.

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:16 am

hellostar2 -

Do I remember correctly that you are female and your landlady is straight?

No magic is guaranteed to work, and the higher the odds are stacked against you the more likely it becomes that the answer to your prayer will be "no." I know this isn't what you want to hear, but it sounds to me like your vinegar jar isn't working because you are trying to achieve an impossible goal and Spirit would prefer that you work on drawing love that will truly make you happy.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Jordan733
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jordan733 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:11 am

Cassiopaeia,

I agree with you completely. I know this is not popular in hoodoo conversation, but real life teaches us that we just don't always get what we want no matter what magic or ritual or spell or conniving we do to try. Getting angry or frustrated or well...pitching a hissy over what we can't do, diminishes us to the point where we can't move on to what IS attainable for ourselves. Maybe the spell work IS drawing this couple closer together--as adversity often does. Letting this particular desired result go, seems the best use of time in my opinion, as well.
Jordan Rae Mikena
Student ID #2078

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:05 pm

hellostar2 --

When you sent the anonymous text message stating that the Land Lady's boyfriend was cheating, was that the truth? If it waas, okay, then next time, simply supply visual (photo) proof. If it was not true, this may be one reason your work is not succeeding: God does not like a lair.

1) You do not have to use graveyard dirt in a vinegar jar spell, but the fact that you were afraid may indicate that your commitment to the spell was not courageous.

2) Any kind of vinegar is fine.

3) Spelling the name wrong can cause problems. Jon Bradley is not the same as John Bradey. Having the true name and birth date signifies enough closeness to the target to have a strong effect.

4) You do not need to call any kind of spirit into a vinegar jar -- many folks do not do so. More inportant is to get your two trgets in to the jar. If you wish to call in an bad spirit, you can call in any type of evil entity from the generic spirit of sorrow to the very specific Devil. nagative beings.
catherine yronwode

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”