Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Evil Eye Protection Amulets, Charms, Talismans, Jewelry

How to select, dress, fix, empower, and employ Lucky Mojo magical amulets, charms, seals, papers, talismans, and jewelry.
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Evil Eye Protection Amulets and Jewelry Questions & Answers

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:16 pm

Thank you for that additional information cat. I agree with you. Honey jar just didn't seem appropriate for the magnitude of the situation.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

KittyLove

Unread post by KittyLove » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:12 am

Miss cat, that was a helpful distinction on the honey jar. Wasn't something I had been thinking of but I found it useful to know. I have been researching evil eye and how to keep it off. In reflection of past events, I used to wear a tibetian gau given to me by my mother. this was when I met my presently absent partner. We (mother and i) did not know it was actually a gau and that a prayer could be placed inside it. Learned that right here on one of the LM sister sites. Anyway, it bears the symbol of Om.

Might be a silly question but I am curious if the symbol Om is an evil eye deterant?

Because evil eye according to LM sister sites is not an eastern supersition. I am hugely eastern influenced. When I got together with my guy I had often been a target of envy with other females and it seems to me that we as a couple are often looked upon with envy. I say this because we have greater success in our relationship together when no one -friend, foe or family is aware that we are together again. If its assumed we are broken up we have no issues at all.

puglet

Unread post by puglet » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:57 pm

Thank you both for your input! I'll keep up with the protection and use the jar for something else.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:17 am

Puglet: That sounds like a good idea. Work each separately. Keep us posted!
Joseph Magnuson

jason50

Amulets, Charms and Jewelry

Unread post by jason50 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:30 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this site. In-fact today is my very first day. I would like to ask you for Safety amulet which will protect me from evil eyes of people and spirits too.

Any comments will be highly appreciated.

Thank You All.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Amulets, Charms and Jewelry

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:33 pm

Jason, read more about evil eye amulets and charms here:

http://luckymojo.com/evileye.html

We have almost a hundred such amulets for sale in our shop.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: protection eye

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:57 pm

Interesting question. I would just bury it. There is a reason that so many anti-evil-eye charms are made f glass -- they are designed to break!
catherine yronwode

Jenny
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jenny » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:39 pm

Believe it or not - in Turkey , Every business and a House has evil eye pendant either on the door, by the door or somewhere around entrance and it is very visible. I was very surprised to see it all over the Turkey. Even people who are not from Turkey but live there or have a business, hang the evil eye for protection...

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:29 am

Jenny: Every single house and business. Wow, that's a lot. I have not been to Turkey so I cannot speak to that claim.
Joseph Magnuson

Jenny
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jenny » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:07 pm

Yep, every house and a business.
I was amazed. Then I asked our tour guide about it and he said Turkish people are very superstitious so they make sure household and business is protected.
Hamsa hand or Fatima's hand is quite common over there too but more in form of jewelry.

slisenbe

Unread post by slisenbe » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:31 am

I understand that the hamsa amulet is appropriate to repel jealousy back to the sender. What I would like to know is what I should do to stop the slander that is happening in conjunction with the jealousy. Will the hamsa also take care of that? :mrgreen:

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:22 pm

Hi slisenbe,

for dealing with the slander, I'd do some Stop Gossip work in addition to wearing the amulet. You can read more about that here: http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Blessed Bee

Unread post by Blessed Bee » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:46 am

Hello,

Are there any African inspired amulets / talismans? Are there any similar rings like the ring of Gyges? Also what are the best protective amulets / talismans for young children and babies? (For instance, special rings or necklaces) and what type of metal or material offers the most protective qualities? Any books about this would be beneficial as well. Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:12 am

Good Morning, Munberry,
Here are a couple of sites for you that will answer your questions:
www.luckymojo.com/evileye.html
www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets.html
Enjoy!
Have a good day!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Danaan

Re: Evil Eye Protection Amulets, Charms, Talismans, Jewelry

Unread post by Danaan » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:19 am

Hello- I'm new to the forum and had a question about using a nazar boncuk (evil eye bead) hanging. We are traveling in a motorhome, so there is limited wall space to hang things. Where should I hang the nazar inside- as close to the door as I can get it, or just somewhere in the living room (where it will still be visible)? Thanks,

Dana

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:29 pm

Hello, Danaan,
I have them all around my house. Most importantly, in places where anyone walks into the house will immediately see the eye and the eye will see it.
In other words, I want to make sure that they see each other.
Here's a link with some info on it: www.luckymojo.com/evileye.html
Hope this helps.
Happy New year
HRCC Graduate #1631

Danaan

Unread post by Danaan » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:58 pm

Miss Aida: Thanks- that's what I thought- I do have one wall off to the side of the living room that people should see the nazar from coming in the motorhome door, so I'll hang it there. (You see the kitchen first which has no free wall space, but they'll see this as they scan the rest of the main room. Just received LM rue oil to use with it ;) .) Thanks for the help!

Happy New Year!

Dana

mamabird39

Unread post by mamabird39 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:08 pm

hi i have a question there are these people giving there eye talsmon away on cl well i'll paste it here i have never heard of one doing this i wan't to get it but any thoughts i know this is for l,m products but i was wondering if fwp,oil or any other lm product will work to clean it?
bad juju?
We were given this medallion(see picture) by a relative last Christmas. We were told if you place it in your house you will have good luck, this is so wrong. Since we have placed this eye in our house we have had the following bad luck happen to us:
•car accident that resulted in missing three months of work without pay.
•getting sick for three weeks, missing a week of work.
•as soon as I got over being sick I had an on the job injury that has resulted me missing about six months of work.
•this object also resulted in my wife injuring her back at work.
•this object has also resulted in financial strife for our family.

This medallion can be yours for FREE if you want it.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:23 pm

Hoodoo is not based on bad juju, but yes it can cleanse bad things and mistakes. First if someone gave you this and its causing bad luck, then I would rid it immediately. If you think they did this on purpose I would use a reversing candle on them to send it back. As for the house cleanse it with chinese floor wash or uncrossing bath crystals, also cleanse yourself, then follow through with a washing with fiery wall of protection and or protection . How to rid it? well give it to a person you dislike, or dispose of it at a cross road.

mamabird39

Unread post by mamabird39 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:40 pm

well i haven't replayed to there add it's very pretty i just never heard of a eye amulet do this so i though mabe it's not the eye mabe these people have been crossed? the add said bad juju this isnot a hoodoo term but that's what they said in there add .and thank you for answering my questions in other topics too.so should i get it or should i send them to L&M?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:02 pm

juju is a cultural term that means bad energy or Karma. It is used a lot also in pop culture or modern slang. Did the person give the gift and dress it to cross you? then cleanse it.. did someone do other work on you? IF you are unsure then the only way to know is to contact AIRR and get a reading from a worker to tell you specifically if this item is the target, if its something else and what one should do. Do not send it to LM without them asking you for it! Also cleanse it clear it and see. I really think the best start for you and after reading all that has happened is for you to get a reading and a cleansing of you and the home (also this item) if the reading says its the item and its been jinxed id dispose of it.

mamabird39

Unread post by mamabird39 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:03 am

well they person with the eye talisman taped it on a stop sign on the cross road and called me we went to look for it but some one else got it before me so i hope they can have a normal life.i have there number so i'll call in a few weeks to see how they are and see if they are having any bad luck still and if they are i'm going to give them this web address and the the web address for a reading or a card miss cat gave me with my last order.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:01 pm

mamabird39: Have you seen the entire page of amulets that Lucky Mojo offers? Many of which are specifically crafted to your needs:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets.html
Joseph Magnuson

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Hunting and Fishing Luck Amulets, Charms, Talismans, Jewelry

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:44 am

Hello, Natstein,
Do you have any information on the Evil Eye amulet (this is a training post)
Miss Aida

Reason: Training with the wonderful Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate #1631

HicksKicks

Unread post by HicksKicks » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:33 pm

i owned a bracelet with eye on it, however, the other day while running an errand it got broke. Just wondering if the charm will work even if it's broken.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:50 pm

HicksKicks,

I was taught that if a charm for protection breaks or falls off it is a sign that it took a hit for you and protected you. If it can be fixed then fix it pray over it and continue with it, if not then start new. I wear a charm hand of Miriam with an eye on it, dress it with LM oils and burn a candle on top of it prior to wearing. If it falls off or breaks I take a spiritual bath, cleanse the house , dress the charm and start again.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:06 pm

I was taught the same in my family and additionally that if the chain breaks, you dispose of the chain or cord (for instance at a crossroads), clease and re-dress the amulet, and buy a new chain. Always use a thin chain or a biodegradable cord so that it CAN break if needs be.
catherine yronwode

MrsBrown

My protection bracelet fell off...

Unread post by MrsBrown » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:55 pm

So about a year ago, someone gave me a bracelet for protection. I wore it since that day and never took it off. It didn't protect from everything, but did a good job. About a week ago, it disappeared. Literally. I looked down at my arm and it was gone. I have no clue where it went an didn't feel it break. It simply disappeared.

I know someone is still doing work on me and it's working at about 90% right now. I am doing all I can to combat it, but the main point of their work is to keep me broke so readings and buying anything are out of the question presently.

I'm upset about this more than normal because my life is supposed to be much better than this and this person is taking what is rightfully mine. I am able to maintain things for my son (which honestly I am grateful for, I rather it's me than him). But that's all.

Anything you can suggest, I am open to. I have some Uncrossing Oil and powder as well as some Fiery Wall of Protection Oil and Powder to work with. Thanks everyone!
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator
Re: My protection bracelet fell off...

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:11 pm

HI UnBound,

It would seem that your bracelet took a hit for you. I would replace it as soon as you can.

It's good that you have protection products to work with. Keep cleansing yourself and your space, and keep up with your protection work. Replacing your bracelet would be a good idea to add to that.

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:59 pm

What do you do if it just disappears? I had a protection bracelet that simply disappeared. I never took it off even once since I received it and one day recently it simply disappeared. I am replacing as soon as possible, but since I don't know where it is, what can I do?

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:52 pm

Wich one is the best for a new car I just bought ?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:03 pm

Hello goldentouch97,

There really is not a "best one" for any situation. This all depends on all kinds of things. What works for me may not be as effective for you. For instance someone who is Catholic may have great results using a st christopher medallion but would not get a lot of success from say hanging an eagle feather in their car, something I do as I am Ojibway. You could get a protection or fiery wall of protection mojo bag and tuck it away under your car seat or I the glove box. You could get a blue eye charm and hang it from the rear view mirror. You could once a month or once a week or however often you think nessicary anoint the cars wheels with a protection oil. You could take a devil's pod and hang it in your car and annoint it regularly with a protection product. You will have to just give what feels right a try and see how it works.

Peace ~

Nathen

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:39 am

I finally take the Hand of Fatima with the blue eye on it and i put it in the rear view mirror,it look pretty.Wich oils i can anoint with it ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:27 pm

Hello, goldentouch97 ,

I use protection oil on my protection amulets: www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

A1234567

His Amulet Bracelet

Unread post by A1234567 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:16 pm

Ok so i was going to do a break up jar spell and a break up spell on my childrens; father and his current gf (we share 4 kids together). she did work to get him and been doing work still her and his mom cus his mom doesn't like me cus he was living out house with me.

However, tonite was our daughters (twins vpk graduation) and I noticed him wearing a string bracelet with an eyeball in it. One minute he was extremely cold next minute sweet. it was strange. Then he kept catching himself with me mean nice (his mom was there btw) and he calls me after we leave as we hang up he says "i love you " i said it back and hung up.

I have no clue what his bracelet meant.

Im try get us back him and her gone permanent before we're back in court.

Advice what to do please?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:51 pm

Hello, A1234567. It sounds like his bracelet *may* have been some sort of piece for protection against the evil eye, but we can't tell you for sure without seeing it.

If he's telling you "I love you," that sounds like a good sign that doing work to get him back could be successful. If you're going to do a break up work for him and his girlfriend, I'd also suggest doing a honey jar to sweeten him to *you*, so the way is primed for him to find his way back to you. You can find information about honey jars here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

If you two have hurt each other and have raw feelings that need to be soothed, I'd be sure to include a pair of Balm of Gilead buds in that jar:

http://herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

Best of luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

A1234567

Unread post by A1234567 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:31 pm

Ok im guess it is i thought by him having that will repel any work i try to do to break them up.

Im thinking of doing a break up kit or something similar- the vinegar jar im told is vinegar pins needles cat hair dog hair nails graveyard dirt tobasco sauce cayenne peppers black pepper pepper flakes and i put their names inside and their photo and drop it in a cemetery after a period of time i saw on 13th day. Hope thats an ok recipe? Ill definitely try the Balm of Gilead Buds.

Can i work the vinegar jar and the break up spell plus the honey jar with the buds at the same time like you said or no?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:14 pm

A1234567 --

You asked about an eye bracelet and Aida replied. The usual use of such a bracelet is to repel jealousy, not for general protection from magic.

Read more about the evil eye here:

http://luckymojo.com/evileye.html

As for your other question, please understand that this forum is in sections and has been set up that way for years. In rder to help people find the topics they are looking for, we ask you to not hijack threads -- that is, to not change the subject of a thread just because you ccaught someone's attention with a reply to a specific question. We are not here to hold long, rambling conversations, but rather to give direct replies to queries about folk magic. So ...

You are asking about a Break Up Spell Kit. That goes here:

Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers
break-up-spell-kit-questions-and-answers-t5118.html

You are asking about a Vinegar Jar Spell. That goes here:

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers
general-vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html

You are asking about a Honey Jar. That goes here:

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers
general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... t5536.html

You are asking about the advisability of performing three spells at once. That goes here:

Too Many Spells at Once? Overload? Interval Between Spells?
too-many-spells-at-once-overload-interv ... 0-360.html

You are asking about performing a break up spell at the same time as a reconciliation spell. That goes here.

Break Up and Love / Reconciliation at the Same Time
break-up-and-love-reconciliation-at-the ... 8-840.html

Please read each of those threads and posts any questions in those threads.

Thanks.
catherine yronwode

yuma

Unread post by yuma » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:57 am

Hello everyone!! Please I want a protection ring or necklace to protect myself fro any spiritual attack or curse.
I have an evil uncle who always do evil against me and my family.I seriously have to protect my self against any spiritual harm.any suggestions plz.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:47 pm

Hello, Yuma,

Try this page for many types of items that you asked about (and spells that can help you also):

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

papercranes

Unread post by papercranes » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:09 am

i have a blue glass evil eye keychain with several "little eyes" on it. one fell off. i assume it took a hit for me. there are several more on the keychain. do you guys think i should dispose of the entire thing or simply the single eye? i'm a bit torn, as i've had it for ages.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:36 pm

Hello papercranes,

I agree, it sounds like it took a hit for you. I'd say to just bury the little eye that fell off, but keep the rest of the keychain. Sounds like it still has a lot of juice!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

papercranes

Unread post by papercranes » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:56 pm

:D Thank you, Sister Jean! I wasn't sure how to approach such an item. I kept wondering if it weren't more like a rosary where if one bead fell off, you'd scrap the whole thing.

I buried the little guy at the crossroads. It *does* have a lot of juice! I'm surprised one eye finally fell off! It's at least 12 years old!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Amulets, Charms, Seals, Papers, and Jewelry in Hoodoo”