Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:23 pm

Hello, johnnyr860 ,

Yes, the answer is on that page. It is one form of a dancing flame and that's what you need to look at.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

PrettyInPink02

Unread post by PrettyInPink02 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:36 am

Hello Miss. Aida.. being that I live in a apartment complex, I do not have a backyard, but there is a field in the back of my building. Can I bury the remains in a graveyard? Also, wax from his candle melted a little bit on to hers, I took that as they will break up, but she will somehow have a piece of him (hopefully not a baby), so I broke the wax off her candle. Do you know exactly what that means?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:59 pm

Hello PrettyInPink02,

You want to deploy ritual remains according to what type of work it was. In this case, I think the field behind your apartment complex is a fine stand-in for a traditional backyard. But to keep this thread on topic, read more about deploying spell remains here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

We don't do candle interpretations on this forum, sorry. You can read more about that topic here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

If you're worried about it, you could always get a reading to find out what it meant:

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com/

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:45 pm

Thank you for the reply miss Aida. I meant to ask one more thing. I have 3 of the 4 inch pink candles left. From there the lucky mojo candles I have are all 6 inch candles. I've been burning 2 of the 4 inch candles at a time but would it be ok to burn 3 just to finish my last 3 of the 4 inch candles? I would hate to have to burn 2 tonight and have just one for tomorrow but I don't know if there's a limit on how many candles you can burn at one time.

TheKingBee
Newly Registered

Unread post by TheKingBee » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:29 pm

I hope this is an appropriate place to post this query and Im grateful in advance for any constructive opinions the community might offer.

Maybe two months ago I put together my own honey jar spell. I cobbled ingredients together from my research and added some personal touches that I felt inclined to include. I ran the honey jar for about a month burning pink 5 inch chime candles on the lid of the jar three times a week. Over this time the wax built higher and higher over the lid obscuring it completely, each new candle simply placed on top of the remnants of the old. I would sit and meditate on the candle for a while before leaving it to burn out. After a while the wax cap was easily a few inches high. It was my intention to release the honey to an anthill or a body of running water but life just gets in the way so I shelved the jar and wait.

Last week i felt moved to give the honey jar some additional attention, I had three candles remaining and decided to use them with the honey jar. On the third day after the final candle had run its course I found something strange. When each of the candles burned out they left remants of the wick that would just snuff themselves out. But this candle seemed to continue to burn, in the process ignited all of the previously buried wicks and in the process cleared the entire top of the lid leaving behind a small pile of completely burned wicks.

Now there are large amounts of wax still surrounding the jar, but the entire top of the lid was cleared. Is there a significance to this?

Ive read that candles that drip excessively denote that many tears will be shed in the process of the spell or desire but Im curious if theres added significance here.

Again, thanks in advance for any thoughts and opinions

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:37 pm

Hello, TheKingBee --

I think you basically answered your own question. You had intended to release the honey jar into water or an ant hill, but you burned three more candles and the whole pile of wax burned away, leaving the lid exposed. The honey jar made it clear that you are done -- and now the lid is easy to open. Time to release it, indeed.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Sweetest_desires35
Newly Registered

Re: Love Romance Sex Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Sweetest_desires35 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:03 am

So I started a honey jar on Monday, I put 2 pics in it. One of just him and the other of us together. They were too big so I had to fold them. When I put the herbs in they didn't mix with the honey due to the pics. Will it still work? Or can I open it and try to mix it with the honey? Plus I have something with his DNA now so I was wanting to try and add it.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:07 pm

Hello Sweetest_desires35,

It's OK, I don't think you need to go in and try to mix the honey and herbs. If you've obtained a personal concern for your target, you can open the jar and add it in.

Good luck!

Nycrab111

Unread post by Nycrab111 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:20 pm

What does rings around the candle indicated?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:46 pm

Hello Nycrab111,

You can read all about divining candle signs here:

Sweetest_desires35
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sweetest_desires35 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:08 pm

Ok thanks!

starshine

Unread post by starshine » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:59 pm

I started a honey jar tonight, and I just saw a recommendation above to not add oils to the honey. However, when I made my petition paper, I added a pinch of follow me boy powder and five spotted it with love me oil, and I wanted to make sure that was ok! I don't plan to use this jar to mix with food items, just FYI!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:55 pm

Hello, starshine ,

That's fine.
We are taking about adding oil directly into the honey. But on a petition paper? That is recommended.

Wishing u the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:30 pm

I kinda have like a dumb question, so I'm apologizing in advance lol
I've read several times that ppl do diviniations, does that mean they burn candles and read the results from it? Or read the signs? I'm a little confused, my candle burnt clean last night and I found it strange coz my ex and I are not really close right now. I'm thinking he is coming back, coz I used come to me, we're supposedly still friends but he's being really cold with me. So that's why I used come to me, plus I'm running low on return to me and reconciliation.
I just wanna make sure I'm not getting it confused.

Thx in advance

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:49 pm

Hello, Luckyyone

If you read this page: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

You will see that we read the flames, the nature o the burn, the smoke, and the candle wax remains.

Also, a candle burn from last night will not cause immediate results.

Come to me is fine until you can get more o the other products

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Combat18

Unread post by Combat18 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:58 am

To whom it may concern:
So I have done everything I possibly can to try and win an ex back. I have been at it monthly for just over 2 years and she won't even speak to me, even over email like she used to. I burn my honey jars (3 of them) three days a week. I have a picture box, a love bottle, I've burned a gazillion 7 day candles( reconciliation, love, return to me, blockbuster, uncrossing, my own designs), I pray and I pray. When does one just stop and move on? I have had my readings and done the necessary work. At this point should I let it go or is there one last ditch effort. The Universe knows what I desire, I am growing weary. Any suggestions. I feel like she is the one for me, but I am not getting anything for about a year now.
Combat 18

newstart

Unread post by newstart » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:42 am

Hello I need help! I a doing a money spell using the Green Money Drawing Eye-In Pyramid Candle. My question is while burning the candle the wax(liquid) put out the candle. I dug out the wick and it happened again about two days later. I again tried to dig out the wick but I can't find it. There is about 2 1/2 inches left. Should I dispose of the candle by burying and starting over? Or what should I do? any help will be appreciated. BTW: the wick disappeared right were my personals, oils and herbs were placed in candle. I am performing the RITUAL FOR PERPETUAL EVER-INCREASING INCOME, PROSPERITY AND WEALTH located on the luckymojo website.

Thanks in advance,
Newstart

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:56 pm

Hello Combat18,

I'm sorry you're hurting over this situation. If you feel like you need to make one final effort, do so, but set a limit for yourself so you don't go crazy. Basically, "If this spell doesn't get the results I want, I'm done." Then perform a Cut & Clear spell and move on and find happiness elsewhere:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html

Good luck and take care.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:00 pm

Hello Newstart,

That's a common problem with candles. If you can't dig out the wick, I would just deploy the remaining wax.

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Whether you burn another candle is up to you; you can always get a reading to find out how the work went and if you need to keep working on the situation:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck to you.

Combat18

Unread post by Combat18 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:44 am

Sister Jean,
Thank you for this advice!
Sincerely,
Combat18

Nycrab111

Unread post by Nycrab111 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:14 am

Can you write your petition on a glass candle with a black marker?
Also, I bought a pink candle and realizes the wick is very long...do cut it or light it up the way it is?

Happyntd

Unread post by Happyntd » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:57 am

Today is the first time I burned a candle directly on top of my honey jar without a candle holder. I used a pink 4" candle with Come to Me oil. When the candle was about 3/4 of the way done, it seemed to jump off the honey jar and the flame went out. I had two poppets near the honey jar and they were not touched. I re lit the candle back on the honey jar and had a clean burn. It's odd that it didn't just tip over. I know there is no divination on the board. I did look at the candle info link and it mentions a candle tipping over and causing a fire, but not this situation. I have two thoughts. One is that the candle wanted my attention and focus. The other is that my target is trying to run away, doesn't want to come to me. Has anyone experienced this before? Any thoughts? Thank you.

starshine

Unread post by starshine » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:11 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:13 pm

Hello, Nycrab111

Yes, you can do that. It would serve as a label. But, please also write your petition on paper and place underneath the candle.

You would definitely trim the wick first

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:14 pm

Hello, Happyntd ,

This is some sort of resistance.

But you did the right thing. You fought back and made it submissive to your will.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Happyntd

Unread post by Happyntd » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. I appreciate your feedback.

RedHerring

Unread post by RedHerring » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:39 am

Hello,

I have a question. I recently had a follow me boy candle burned for me by MISC. My candle burned steadily. The candle report said that there was some glitter left behind as well as some light white haze left behind on the top of the glass. My question is what does a steady burn mean? I did look up the page on candle divination signs but couldn't find the part about a steady burn. If someone could please let me know that would be great.

Thanks for your time.

melvinfrohikie

Unread post by melvinfrohikie » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:45 pm

Hey folks...I've looked around a bit but can't seem to find an answer to this one...

I burned a 6 inch free standing candle on my honey jar today. Annointed with come to me oil and the candle burned very brightly and virtually dissapeared. The tiniest bit of residue was left but it was so thin you could barely tell, and just a tiny dot where the wick burnt out, a DOT. Honestly I've never seen anything like it. Is that normal?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:28 pm

Hello, RedHerring,

It means that it was a consistent good burn

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:28 pm

Hello, melvinfrohikie,

Yes, it was a favorable burn

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:08 pm

Hey I wandering since i have some hair from my beloved's head lets say for instance i have my pubic hair my hair and I decided i wanted to place his hair in the middle of my hairs and braid them together is it ok for me to do that.

My second question is lets say I am looking for a honey jar kit that is appropriate to start a new romantic loving relationship is Love me appropriate because i saw a video about how to start a love honey jar by Madame Pamita and i was thinking that I should I start off with a pink candle and gradually start with a red candle

My final question is can i use birthday candles lets i wanted use two candles of different colors burning at the same is this appropriate

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:50 pm

Hello nino_x3,

Yes, it's quite all right to braid your hair with another person's hair. If you're looking to start a new relationship, a honey jar would be appropriate if there's someone you already have your eye on, because that jar would gradually "sweeten" that person to you. If you don't have someone you're interested, and you're wanting to attract a new person to you, I'd suggest working a Come to Me spell kit:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html

You *can* use birthday candles, but they burn very, very fast. Lucky Mojo has a wide selection of candles that are the perfect size for burning on honey jars. You can find them here:

'http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#altar

And if you're talking about burning candles on your honey jar, I wouldn't burn two candles of different colors at the same time on a honey jar.

Good luck to you.

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:26 pm

Thank you so much Sister Jean and I do have my eye on someone and my money is a little tight right now. is there a way for me to get a Come To Me honey jar? if not I'll take the Love me honey jar?

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:58 pm

I'm burning my 6 inch candles. A pink one and a white one. Everyday since I started my work using the 6 inch candles I've gotten good results from the candles. That is until today. I lit my pink candle and my white one as usual. I leave and when I come back to the room 20 minutes later I see the white candle has not only fallen over but has completely burned out the wax melted into a giant puddle of wax and it forms no noticeable images.

My pink candle however is still standing strong and burning well. I've had a reading done through a reader at AIRR and I confirmed my work would be successful but this is the first I've seen a candle I lit from lucky mojo fall over like this and completely melt away within 20 minute's of lighting it. Not sure if I should light another white one to go with the pink one thats still burning or how to go about it.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:01 pm

nino_x3 --

I am sorry, but we do not make a Come To Me Honey Jar Spell because honey is used to sweeten people whom we already know and with whom we are having a less than sweet relationship, but honey is not used to attract people after the manner of Come To Me or Look Me Over or Attraction or Lodestone spells.

However, our Love Me Honey Jar Spell is very popular, and here it is:

SPL-HON-LOVE
Love, Romance, Sexuality, Fertility Honey Spell
$20.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:46 pm

Hello, johnnyr860,

What did the white one represent?

Nevertheless, light another ne right away. That's one way of fighting an obstacle

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:12 pm

Hello Miss Aida here's what happened. I've had a few readings through AIRR which confirm with hard work I can get the guy I like back and I see the work was doing good after weeks of no contact about a week ago he said he missed me.

I'm using come to me, reconciliation, and lavender love drops oil on my candles. Both the pink and white candles have been carved with his first and last name along with the words come to me. The candles have burned steady for weeks now no resistance that was when I used 2 of the 4 inch candles at the same time. When I started using these 6 inch candles about a week ago I noticed the same steady candle burn all the way through but I got a ring of wax that wouldn't go away even with my strong prayers the flame would go out with a ring (less than half an inch).

Yesterdays white candle for the first time burned all the way with no ring of wax left which is why I was so shocked when today the white candle I lit fell over and left me with a big mess puddle of wax with no images or signs. The white candle is supposed to help strengthen the work with the pink candle. The pink candle was for my reconcilliation and love work.

Iamabeliever

Unread post by Iamabeliever » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:51 pm

Hello to my LMJ family...I lit a 4 inch pink candle on my honey jar and the candle bounced and danced the entire time( there was no draft because I had it in my bathroom), so I read the LMJ page for candle divination and it says that a bouncing candle is a sign that my target is getting my msg. That is really exciting news. Thanks Miss Catherine, Miss Aida, Sister Jean and all of the LMJ family. Love the advice and products!!

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:30 pm

Thank you so much Miss Cat :) I'll definitely buy one

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:49 pm

Hello johnnyr860,

I agree with Miss Aida to light another white candle right away and see how that one burns. You could also do some divination on the work just to check in and see how things are progressing. In the meantime, make sure you are familiar with divining signs left by candles:

Good luck to you in your work.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:49 pm

Hello Iamabeliever,

That's great news! Glad to hear your work is progressing well :)

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:07 pm

I hope I'm posting this on the right thread, I don't like warnings lol.

I have a question, when I light candles on my honey jar, I've been working with Retirn to me and it burns clean, me and my ex still talk as friends, am I suppose to be using come to me instead? I work with come to me but it doesn't burn clean, it leaves little wax but not completely clean, so I'm confused, which should I be using?

Thx in advance :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:15 pm

Hello, Luckyyone,

You don't like board warnings? Party pooper! LOL

I would still work he Return to Me if I were you.

Yu might also want to alternate with Follow me Boy to see if we can get a little ore movement

www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

Wishing you the very best.
HRCC Graduate #1631

ccrinc

Unread post by ccrinc » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:50 pm

I have had an arguement with My Boo of 8+ years and we have not spoken in about 10+ days. I started a honey jar on him and the candle has burned absolutely clean no tears, no residue all week. I started a brown candle with petition with pubic hair, rolled in bees wax tobacco, cinnamon and it has tears everywhere - not finished yet. What is the difference? The burn isn't complete but is it saying communication will be difficult?

UPDATE: It split into 2 flames remerged into 1 split into 2 again, remerged and has pools of wax all over., the tears are gone.
LAST UPDATE: Flame burned high at the end left 2 puddles of wax some residue in the candle holder, perhaps tobacco.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:56 pm

Hello ccrinc,

I'm sorry but we actually don't perform candle readings for people on this forum. You can read this page about candle divination and see if your questions are addressed:

Good luck to you.

thawayiwasmade30

Unread post by thawayiwasmade30 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:54 am

Hi,

I am burning st. Jude, prosperity and abundance, and a money drawing candle all at once. Upon burning these candles, I noticed a smiley face on the case of my money drawing candle, then it disappeared. What does that mean? Also in the beginning, I started having knots in the wick of money drawing and prosperity but I fixed them and now they are burning perfectly and the flames are high and dancing around.

loyal_stranger

Unread post by loyal_stranger » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:26 pm

I lit a red novena and prayed to St. Dymphna to heal the relationship between myself and another. I don't typically make these types of petitions to her because she's more about mental health and victims of abuse, etc. but I have been trying to concentrate on one type of work at a time and that happened to be the work I was focusing on when her last vigil was done. Anyway... the first candle kept going out so I finally gave up on that one and disposed of it. I lit another one and it went out and I relit it. It was kind of burning erratically and getting a LOT of black soot at the top but I just let it go to the end anyway as it seemed to calm down. I left it in a fireproof area over the weekend since I was going out of town. This person and I had a disagreement on Saturday (while I was out of town). I came home yesterday and found the candle had exploded/glass shattered. There is wax in the spot (and it burned the surface what it minimally could to said surface) it was sitting on.

Anyway.... I get that this is a bad sign. My gut instinct tells me that the breakage is more representative of the argument we had than any outside forces. But I don't want to just assume I'm right and ignore the possibility that there could be other forces at work.

My question is do you think I should relight and do "a stronger vigil" in its place like is normally suggested or should I just abandon this type of work with this particular Saint? I was thinking that might be the best bet and was going to place an order with MISC to do the vigil for me but I wanted to make sure I'd be doing the right one before I buy the services. Any suggestions on the candle services I should order to fix this situation? I had a divination about this situation on Friday and the result was very good so I don't think that I need to abandon the work altogether just maybe take another approach?

Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:06 pm

Hello, thawayiwasmade30 ,

I would view the smiley face as a favorable sign

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:08 pm

Hello, loyal_stranger,

This, to me, I a sign that you are working with the wrong Saint

Have MISC ( and yourself) work with St Martha instead.

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

loyal_stranger

Unread post by loyal_stranger » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:20 am

Thank you, Miss Aida! That's what I was thinking but it's good to get confirmation from another!

thawayiwasmade30

Unread post by thawayiwasmade30 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:46 pm

Thank you!

JamieDean

Unread post by JamieDean » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:05 am

I have been trying to get my ex back by doing candle spells but nothing really seems to work.

One thing I do notices that when I do these spells the candle seem to either burn out too soon or they refused to stay lit.

What does this mean and what should I do?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:41 am

Hello, JamieDean --

I am sorry your work is not succeeding -- and i have about 4 answers to your question:

1) A "sluggish" candle -- one that will not stay lit or needs multiple relightings -- is a sign of lack of interest on the part of the party. A candle that burns out too fast (compared to others of its type) means the work has only brief effect. So either way, your message is not getting hrough to your target. You may decide to go to one of the readers at AIRR or Hoodoo Psychics to get a reading on this. Someof them will read cndle wax or candle glass smoke patterns if you send good photos. A ten minute or half-hour reading would suffice.

2) Candle magic is a common go-to method to return a lost lover, espcially employed by women and gay men. It is easy to do, it can be done in relative secret, and it does not require an outlay of expense or physical effort. However, the oldest and best lover-returning spells are those that involve contact, such as laying tricks, or carrying an attractant, such as a mojo. Interestingly (to me, as a supplier of both candles and more specific conjure goods), i find that men are more likely to work with items carried on the body for the return of a lover or to attract a new lover.

3) You posted your question in the "Love" section of the Forum, but i moved it to the "Product Types" section under "Candles," because your question dealt with candle divination, which is the topic of this thread. However, if you are interested in more types of spells to return a lover, both with and without candles, please go to these threads each of which describes a subtly different type of work directed toward an ex-lover or ex-spouse:

Spells to Get Someone to Contact Call Text Write Reconnect
spells-to-get-someone-to-contact-call-t ... t2982.html

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite
spells-for-ex-lover-ex-spouse-to-return ... -t650.html

Spells to Force Coerce Dominate Control Command Ex to Return
spells-to-force-coerce-dominate-control ... 13860.html

To Cause One Who Spurned Me to Love Me So I Can Get Even
to-cause-one-who-spurned-me-to-love-me- ... t3564.html

4) If you wish to pursue candle magic more deeply, i recommend 4 books on the subect:
"The Master Book of Candle Burning" by Henri Gamache
"The Guiding Light to Power and Success" by Mikhail Strabo
"The Magic Candle" by Charmain Dey
"The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic" by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

You will find all 4 books for sale here:

Lucky Mojo Book Department:
http://luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
catherine yronwode

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:12 am

Can anyone recommend some stronger meditations to help remove obstacles and setbacks in reconcilliation and love work? In my previous post I mentioned how I'm burning a white 6 inch candle and a pink 6 inch candle with come to me oil, lavender love drops, and reconciliation oil. Yesterday I did my meditations and it went well there was no wax left at the end of my candle burns.

Usually when I burn candles I'm stuck witha ring of wax at the end of each candle. This was my first time where I didn't have a ring left over. The issue is i went to burn my candles this morning like I always do but I'm back to this ring of wax one on the pink candle and one on the white one which shows delays and obstacles. I'm reciting psalm 32. I was just wondering if anyone has any stronger meditations to help remove this ring of wax I keep getting stuck with?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:16 pm

Dear johnnyr860,

As you know, the ring of unburned wax represents something left over. Generally, in reconciliation work such as you describe, what is "left over" is resentment, bad memories, or unforgiven grudges.

(In other types of work, what is left over may differ. For instance, in job-getting spells, a ring of unburned wax like that may refer to an un-updated resume, a criminal record online, or a failure to provide suitable references from past employment.)

So, in terms of your work, Psalms 32 is very appropriate, as it is a Psalm that asks for forgiveness. For those of our resders here who are not familiar with Psalms 32, i shall quote it here in full, and then continue my reply:

Psalm 32 King James Version (KJV)

1 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

2 Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

3 When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.

4 For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.

5 I acknowledge my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.

6 For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.

7 Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.

8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

9 Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.

10 Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the Lord, mercy shall compass him about.

11 Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.

So, that short Psalm is very powerful in prayer. But you still see signs in the candle wax of difficulties and your work is still not producing the result you hope for.

The problem, thus, may not be the Psalm or its intensity. It may be that you are not intense in your prayers -- or, more likely -- it may be that the person you are working on is stubborn, hard-headed, grudge-holding, and resistant.

For example, if the person is a Taurus, just give up. The Taurus native takes great pride in never forgiving and may wait years, or even a lifetime, before doing so. Even when forgiveness is in a Taurus's program, the Taurus may set unusually stringent conditions upon forgiveness, including requiring that verbal apologies be made in front of a third party witness, that the offender make reparations for broken objects, that there be a complete re-do of a failed party plan, and so forth. (I say this with confidence, because i myself am such a Taurus.)

So what do you do when faced with stubborn resistance and yet your prayer is a good one? Well, you can add other types of work to the work you are doing. In your case, try adding Block Buster to your love oils, or burn your central large candle in a trinity or triangle of three smaller candles dressed with Block Buster all.

You could also try the concept that two voices are better than one and ask the folks at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church to back your work up with a vigil candle lit in the church. This could be set to burn while you are doing your own work at home.
catherine yronwode

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:13 pm

Thank you miss cat this was very helpful. After having read your reply I called the lucky mojo shop right away and had them update my order with some blockbuster oil. I had ordered some more candles and oils earlier today as I'm running out but asked them to update and add some blockbuster oil as well. He's a Pisces so hopefully that shouldn't be a problem.

random user

Unread post by random user » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:44 pm

After deisposing the spell, is it okay to use the same jar for a different honey jar spell?
Or do have to get rid of the jar too?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:08 pm

Hello, random user ,

If this is for the same target, why would you dispose of the jar?

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mage

Unread post by mage » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:58 am

I have a break-up vigil candle which I spent a lot of energy preparing and dressing with many different ingredients. As I'd become nervous that it could possibly explode as I've had one do before, I set it in my walk-in shower to burn. But just as I'd got it lit, I closed the door gently, but apparently I'd set the candle a bit TOO close to the door and the candle fell over, with the upper-rim above the wax cracking off.

My first feeling was to pitch the whole thing, but as I inspected the glass, it seems that the candle will burn just fine if I decide to relight it. I felt that perhaps the broken upper-portion could symbolize for me the nature of the candle's purpose. What does anyone else think about that approach?

In the meantime I prepared and lit a new one, but it goes out within a minute or two everytime. I've probably relit it about 8 times by now. I'm assuming I need to perhaps simply work another spell first before returning to this run of candles?

I do acknowledge that the physical problem may be with the ingredients and/or amount I've used: Oil to Forget, sulphur, black pepper, paprika, used motor oil, black cat hair, black dog hair, hair from each of the targets, a pinch of graveyard dirt, a pinch of rat poison, and a pinch of track from the male target.

Thank You for your input!

mage

Unread post by mage » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:56 am

UPDATE: I believe I simply may've had a bit too-much ingredients. I used the end of my match to carve out a bit of the wax surrounding the wick, and now it's burning wonderfully!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”