Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Madame Pamita at AIRR

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
Leah Rivera
HRCC Grad-Apprentice
Thank You, Madame Pamita at AIRR

Unread post by Leah Rivera » Wed May 22, 2013 10:02 am

Madame Pamita is a well-known reader and rootworker. She also owns an old-time Spiritualist's shop where she sells Lucky Mojo Curio Co. products, offers tarot readings, creates her own traditional hoodoo and magical supplies, performs work on behalf of clients, offers magical coaching, and teaches workshops on divination and spellcraft. She has presented workshops on spell techniques for love and glamour magic, and for magical herbal teas at the annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival Workshops

Find Madame Pamita at AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Madame_Pamita

This thread is a place for clients to post testimonials, if they wish.
Leah Rivera - HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0896

coastwitch

Re: Thank You, Madame Pamita at AIRR

Unread post by coastwitch » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:32 pm

I have actually visited Madame Pamita's Parlour of Wonders -- and it is an amazing shop, filled with vintage-look hoodoo supplies, including a great array of Lucky Mojo oils, and Madame Pamita herself is a lovely lady with flaming magenta hair. This is a great shop. I booked a future reading, and spent a lot on Lucky Mojo supplies.
coastwitch

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:33 pm

Hey, all.

I got my reading with Madame Pamita, and it was great. She is upbeat, honest, practical, and ready to recommend solutions to problems that include candle burning and the use of hoodoo. I loved that. I highly recommend her and her shop.
coastwitch

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:27 am

Madame Pamita has a new book out:

"Madame Pamita's Magical Tarot: Using the Cards to Make Your Dreams Come True." Weiser Books, 2018.

She is also a contributor to "Hoodoo Food: The Best of the Conjure Cook-Off" (anthology, with 52 other authors). Missionary Independent Spiritual Church, 2014.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”