• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:28 pm

Spells to Detach My Ex-Spouse From My Family Members

Spells to Detach My Ex-Spouse From My Family Members

Unread postby psychicveronica77 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:41 am

I was with my ex for 16 yrs. We have 3 kids together. And we have been separated for 6 years - thank God! My ex has a gf and I am single. My parents and my brother are always in his business like they met his new gf and try to incorporate him in the holidays that are soon approaching. I try to be civil. I cried to my parents last year and explained it makes me very uncomfortable the connection they have with him they don't have with me. My ex has done a lot of things to me. They don't even know the half of it. For example I have a finger permanently deformed because of his abuse. We were together for 16 yrs; I was faithful and I found out when I gave birth to my last child that he impregnated a former coworker and takes no responsibility for it. My parents' attitude is forgive and move on because they have known him for so long. I just want my ex and my family to distant themselves from each other. It puts a strain on my relationship with my family. I want his new girlfriend to distant herself from my family and my kids. I have honey jar for peaceful family. What else can I do? I am super stressed over this as holidays are approaching.
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Clarity
psychicveronica77

Re: My family needs to Detach from my Ex

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:44 am

Do Separation work to get your ex and your parents to go their separate ways. Breakup is too harsh. You might also try King Solomon Wisdom and Clarity for your parents to see the truth of the situation.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby psychicveronica77 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Thanks Mama Micki,
Should I request a candle at the LM altar? Or do you recommend something else?
psychicveronica77

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:58 am

You can order candles to burn at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church (MISC) if you are unable to burn candles at home. You can sprinkle Separation powder where your parents and ex will step.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby psychicveronica77 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:36 pm

When I sprinkle separation powder should i recite anything. I would have to put it in front of there door of home.Is that ok?
psychicveronica77

Re: Spell-Casting to Detach Ex-Spouse From My Family Members

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:14 am

Just speak from your heart and state your desire, making sure to "quote in" (include the name) of your ex.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Spell-Casting to Detach Ex-Spouse From My Family Members

Unread postby psychicveronica77 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:26 am

Thank you {{{HUGS}}}
psychicveronica77

Re: Spells to Detach My Ex-Spouse From My Family Members

Unread postby Mother_Goddesss » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:40 am

I have done some successful work on my ex before to get him to leave me alone but still have caring feelings towards me. Now, he is affecting the children, particularly my daughter.

He is what I call a false "[name of religion*]". He attend religious services for the socialization and to be seen there, but that is not who he is. He is an adulterer, gaslighting narcissist, self righteous, and a liar. He is all about appearances. He very often puts my daughter down by "joking" about her veganism and sexual orientation. He talks very openly against the LGBT community in front of her to his friends. He complains about how he never spends time with the children, but when he does he has his girlfriend over spending time (loudly) in the bedroom.

I wish I didn't have to legally send the kids to visitation, but unfortunately by law I do. My kids despise having to visit him and I feel hopeless. Being a narcissist I realize he will be very hard to get him to change because, well, he's perfect. It is the other people around him that need all the help.

I think the best course of action would be to do more work on our home and US to keep him from affecting us. Can somebody point me in the right direction please?

{* Because all religions have both tolerant and intolerant members, we do not mention any religion negatively here. The name of the ex's religion was deleted. Thanks for understanding. -- cat]
Mother_Goddesss

Unread postby Mother_Goddesss » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:56 am

Thanks, and sorry about that Cat. I meant no disrepect to any religion, only to him. Thanks for moving this to the appropriate area also. I'm still feeling my way around. :) I did come up with an idea though that I think my daughter and I are going to work on and that is getting pull out candles, decorating, and charging them to gift to him in order for her to have them available at his house, maybe peaceful home candles might be good for this so the kids feel comfortable while they are there for the weekend. He thinks magick is silly, but believes in crystals and oils, so he'll think nothing of just lighting a pretty candle with some oils. :)
Mother_Goddesss

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:06 pm

Hello Mother_Goddesss,

Wow, this guy sounds like a piece of work. But I have a couple ideas.

If you ever go the route of going to court over this situation, to obtain full custody or at least get his visitation rights taken away, you can use Court Case products to tip the scales in your favor: http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

You could also try hot footing him out of yours and your children's lives: http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

One more idea would be to use Separation products, which are a generally gentle way to separate someone from you and yours:

http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html
separation-oil-questions-and-answers-t23446.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mother_Goddesss » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:51 am

Unfortunately he has the least visitation the courts will allow without taking away his rights entirely. We try to just get though these 4 days a month and live our own lives, but his remarks don't just leave without their damage, no matter how much we try. I'm an adult and have been able to break free after a couple years of working on myself, but I don't expect that from my children. In the past I've tried all positive spells which have worked to a degree, but you can't change a narcissist who only thinks the world needs to change for him.

I am going to look into the separation since it seems the most gentle. In 20 years I've learned the easier we make life on him the easier it is on us. If I knew he would go away and stay away forever I honestly wouldn't care what happened to him, but I know that any negative effect will affect the kids. If he left and went away thinking it was his idea.......... It would not hurt us in the least. Maybe a new job out of state or something similar would work. :)
Mother_Goddesss

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:50 pm

Hello Mother_Goddesss,

I understand. Are your kids seeing any sort of counsellor? I worry especially about your LGBT daughter—harsh words, especially from a parent, can cut deep. Perhaps therapy could help.

After reading your previous post, I can also see how Separation work could be a good move for you, since it's nonconfrontational and drama-free. You could also back up that work by doing a skull candle on him, influencing his thoughts so he thinks the separation is his idea.

Use a white skull candle and dress it with Influence oil:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html

You can read more about working skull candles here:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

You could also do a beef tongue spell on him or hire a rootworker to do it for you, to shut up his mouth and stop his evil words:

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html (scroll down to beef tongue)

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck to you and take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mother_Goddesss » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:19 am

Thank you Sister Jean. Yes, they have all talked to therapist and she is comfortable with her sexuality and has support from everybody but him. She's much happier, being proud of who she is rather than trying to date guys and feeling bad about herself, wondering what is wrong with her as she had for years as an early teen. It doesn't make his constant remarks any easier though. As much as she tries, she does hear the words. Coming from anybody else she wouldn't care at all, but this is her father who is supposed to adore her and help cushion the blows that she may get from society. Instead he is the ONLY one throwing the blows.

My only hesitation on doing the separation spell, which I would do without hesitation otherwise, is that I willingly gave him custody of one of our rescue dogs. Other than being separated from her I would say good riddance to him for good. I'll have to really consider this before doing any work as far as separation goes.

I am planning on doing a skull candle on him though for sure and I am going to have her help and do most of the work with this herself.

I do like the beef tongue spell and I think this would be exactly what we need to do immediately before we consider any kind of separation work. If we did the separation work I would probably be looking at a court matter in order to regain custody of our dog first, which I know I would win, but it is a matter of the inconvenience and would definitely anger him more.
Mother_Goddesss

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:41 am

Hello Mother_Goddesss,

It sounds like you have a good idea of your family's needs and have a good plan. If you have any other questions, just let us know. Good luck!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends