Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator
Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:26 pm

MissStyles88,

There is lots you can do to attract multiple lovers. Looking into Kiss Me Now! products would be a good place to start:

http://www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html

Also, check out these threads:

spells-for-polyamorous-open-non-exclusi ... =polyamory

spells-to-get-laid-attract-casual-sex-o ... 22283.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:27 pm

Hello RedHerring,

Not to speak for Miss Aida, but yes, I believe that's what she meant, that you are on the right path with the Follow Me Boy candle but that Come to Me would also be a good idea.

It's fine that the Follow Me Boy was started before the Come to Me.

Good luck!

RedHerring

Unread post by RedHerring » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:00 pm

Sister Jean,

Thank you for the reply and the help. I will get the come to me candle as well.

I have one more question regarding the candle spells - how do we know own they are working? Do we wait till the candle has completed its burn?

I apologize in advance if this question has been asked and answered in another forum. I just couldn't find it and so asked.

Thanks again for your time.

Tatiana24
Newly Registered

Unread post by Tatiana24 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:31 am

Hi this is my first time posting on here, I really couldn't seem to find the answer I have been looking for yet. I have currently started a love spell on the past Friday night using "Follow me boy" oil & another type of love oil. At first I had used my pink vigil candle & dressed it in the oils & inscribed it with my lovers name, I lit my candle & I spoke out loud palms 23 verse & thought happy thoughts of us. I then had another candle which is my white glass contained candle which I dressed in the oils as well then I wrote out on a piece of paper our full names & my intentions. I put this paper & a picture of him underneath both candles then I lit my white candle & spoke out loud palms 23 & love spell chant & visioned happy thoughts of us. I let my pink vigil candle burn all the way down that night without outing it. Now I have left my white candle which I snuff out at night then relight the next day.

I am curious to know if I am doing my love spell right & if so what should I do with the remains of candle's/paper & his picture when the last candle is done burning out all the way.? Also if I am doing my love spell right how long should I wait to see results in my work.?

I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me with this. Thank you.

stellamae
Newly Registered

Unread post by stellamae » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:06 am

Hi everyone!

I hope I am posting in the right place. After a very positive reading with an AIRR reader, and advice on spellwork, I have performed a moving candle spell (10/30 for seven days) with solid movement (very positive) and followed up with a skull candle spell and honey jar.

I felt very connected to the work until the election (please don't hate me but I was devastated) and then felt like I'd hit a wall, although the skull and honey jar spells are still in action. Thus I have been concertedly working on this daily/prayer/meditation for over 2 weeks. I have not heard from my target since Wednesday and am starting to have anxiety.

I'm taking baths, going on hikes, talking to others, etc. but can't help but wonder if the sense of unease is a sign that I should stop working on this person. We are connected on social media and I can see he's liking selfies of other women, and this drains the strength of my intention.

How do we manage our energy when putting so much effort into someone who is not present or moving forward?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:22 pm

Hello, Tatiana24 ,

Welcome to the forum!

Yes, you did things correctly.

When will it work? Only Spirit knows that

But take a look at this page:

signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... .html#p434

They ought to be buried in your front yard

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:28 pm

Hello, stellamae ,

Your attitude must be positive when performing spell work. So, it was probably why you don't feel connected

If this were me, I would wit until my attitude is positive and start the spells again (while continuing to work what you have maintained).

Remember, you must have patience with spells work

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:31 pm

I've been working my doll baby of my ex, day and night, I still have him as a friend thank god, I've been working it for a few months. Anyway I know I have a connection, but recently I gave in to my fears and seems like he did a whole 180 on me. We were getting so close, idk what happen, I was laying tricks like crazy, burning candles, but last week he just stopped being affectionate. I'm back at focusing on my doll. I can't afford a card reading right now, I'm going thru a tough time, I'm using the last of my reconciliation oils, return to me and come to me, I have lots of oils, I have Fmb and bewitching. I also have all kinds of herbs but what else can I do, with what I have, I was so close, so very close.

I also have hair strands! I just don't know what else to use them in....

Thx in advance

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:06 pm

I also have hair strands! I just don't know what else to use them in....

Reason: Merged with her post above this one

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:54 pm

Hello, Luckyyone,

It's very difficult to tell why things have come to a standstill. It could be anything: your behavior, things that may have happened to him ,etc. I just don't know. A reading would be able to help diagnose the situation.

But, since you don't have the funds for a reading, my advice to you is to continue your work. Don't give up

And, if possible, you could add just a little of his hair into figural candles representing him, or other spells. Just incorporate the hair whenever something in spell work represents him

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:34 pm

Thank u Miss Aida... I finally got my promotion, so soon I'll be calling u! Once I get the money!
Hope this is in the right thread, didn't know where to post.
Anyway, I'm planning to ask my ex to meet me for his lunch, if he agrees, I only have 30 mins, I want to anoint the door and everything in my car, what can I wear other than oils, I'm planning to wear bewitch and fmb. Should I annoint door and handles with influence? Love me? Fmb? Fire of love? I want us to reconnect again, and I don't know how. I have tonight and maybe tomorrow, if someone here gets back to me tonight, I'll meet him tomorrow.

Thanks in advance!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:43 pm

Hello Luckyyone,

I think that's a good idea to dress anything he will touch with Love Me and Follow Me Boy, and anoint yourself with Bewitching and Follow Me Boy —except the Influence doesn't really seem to fit with this situation. Just make sure you don't use so much oil in the car that everything is greasy ;) If you have Follow Me Boy or Love Me powders, you could also very lightly dust the car mat where his feet will sit (might want to mix it with a little dirt to make it less conspicuous).

Good luck!

Ashi14

Unread post by Ashi14 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:16 am

Hello,
My boyfriend broke up with me 4 months ago due to a huge misunderstanding. And I am trying everything to get him back. Also, he has called me every month since the break up saying he misses me. But then he changes the topic and hangs up the phone. I have started meditating with a come to me incense and also I prayed my heart out in front of a pink candle anointed with come to me oil. However, I'm trying to get faster results so can I use a fast luck oil on a red candle with come to me oil inscribed with his name on the candle?

Thank you.

And I'm sorry for going on and on about my problem and questions, I really do appreciate your help.

root

Unread post by root » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:35 am

Hello friends!

I have been working a honey jar on a target.
If I hire a rootworker to cast a stronger spell for the same goal, can I keep working my honey jar and lighting candles for the same goal, or should I stop and let only her work take place?

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:19 pm

Hello, Ashi14 ,

That's a good idea.

But, you might want to consider: Return to me:

www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:20 pm

Hello, root ,

I personally see nothing wrong with that.

But you may want to consult your rootworker on the matter

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ashi14

Unread post by Ashi14 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:56 pm

Thank you so much Miss Aida for your reply. I will definitely order the return to me oil right away. I also have consulted with a rootworker and she has started a 7 day candle spell for me and my ex. She is on day 3 today. And I am very happy to say that I got a call from him today that actually lasted 15 mins rather than his 2 mins normal calls. Also, I wanted to ask you about the reading I got from my candle. While it burned half way down the candle wick turned into a flower, what does that mean? And if the chances are high of him coming back, what would you recommend I do so he stays loyal towards me and does not leave me again?

Once again I thank you so very much for all your help. God bless you.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:44 pm

Hello Ashi14,

We don't do candle interpretations on this forum, but if a candle you were burning had a wick that looks like a flower, I'd say that's a positive sign. You can read more about candle signs here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Once the two of you are back together, you can always use Stay With Me products to ensure he stays faithful with you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Take care.

Ashi14

Unread post by Ashi14 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:53 pm

Hello Sister Jean,
I thank you so very much for your help and advice. I really appreciate it very much. And I will stay positive as well and hope to write back with good news! Also, I will make use of the stay with me oils as well. You guys truly are a blessing and I really appreciate Everything. God bless you guys.
Thank you very much.

Nycrab111

Unread post by Nycrab111 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:37 pm

Is there a difference between "love drawing" and "love me" candle?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:32 pm

Hello, Nycrab111,

Love Me is to draw the love to you, but so will Come To Me or Attraction. Love Me is generally geared to one specific target rather than to all the people you may meet or see.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

blessedfavors32

Unread post by blessedfavors32 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:08 pm

Miss Athena could a remote spell be something like the
Intranquility spell?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:14 pm

Hello Blessedfavors32,

I am having trouble finding the initial parts of your conversation but I will try and answer your questions.

Intraquility is a coercive love spell that can be done from afar.

If you need clarity on a situation I would recommend getting a reading at AIRR (http://www.readersandrootworkers.com).

Peace~

Nathen

dollbabyapprentice

Unread post by dollbabyapprentice » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:11 am

Hi, I have a very complicated question.

Around November of 2015 I did a love attraction mojo bag, it wasn't to necessarily get a specific person but I wanted love in my life. Around December that year I met my current boyfriend. We dated, I cheated (not the best thing I know, please don't lecture me) and he forgave me and eventually we got back together and everything was going according to plan for most of this year. I had forgotten about the Love Mojo Bag that I had made and I found it in October (this year) and went to empty it at the lake on the same day for disposal. After doing so, my entire relationship changed. He's not as crazy in love with me as he was before, he doesn't express himself the way he use to and a part of him just doesn't care about me anymore, every time I ask why he says he really doesn't know. Well we're still together and my relationship is going downhill but I just don't understand. The mojo bag was to attract love and it did that, I did not do any work on him specifically for it all to be taken away after the disposal of the bag. I just don't understand what's going on.
Hoping somebody can assist me with this issue, I need to save my relationship.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:23 pm

Hello, dollbabyapprentice ,

Yep. That can happen

That should have been buried in your back yard or a tree. All you did was make the love go away.

PLEASE get another mojo hand as soon as possible.

I'm sorry

In the meantime, work other spells until the new mojo hand arrives

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:06 pm

Hello I hope i posted this in the right ok lets get started

1.) My crush left me and went to another school in 2014 when he left I got really depressed and I developed soon after I was in and out of the hopsital because I thought I was dying the symptoms was that severe i discovered Lucky Mojo around that time and I brought him back to me when he came back last year September 2015 my symptoms disappeared my appetite came back I started to feel like myself again but I still had Insomnia. before i first start developing my anxiety and depression in July i felt something was wrong with me because i stayed sad and i kelpt worrying about him like i knew something was wrong. whenever im around him if im in a bad mood its gone its like i feel like all my trouble and pain washes away when im around him

2.) I got sick again my anxiety and depression started coming back in early March of this year I felt like something was wrong again with the same situation i felt like he was leaving me again i knew this before he even said he was moving again back in April. I lost my appitite again in March- Late October

3.) As of October I've been working on bringing him back before February 10th because after that day he won't be able to get his cap and gown back to as of October my large appetite came back and I calmed down off my sickness I feel like hes going to come to back to me and I also feel like im somehow connected to him.

4.) What do you think?

LoveAlways5525

Unread post by LoveAlways5525 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:41 pm

Does any one have a good spell or will like to share personal experiences?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:04 pm

Hello, nino_x3 ,

I think you need a reading on this. There's no way that we can answer these questions

Find readers here:

http://redersandrootworkers.org

www.hoodoopsychics.com
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:16 pm

Hello, LoveAlways5525

Find spells here:

For personal experiences, just check the threads on testimonials

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Iamabeliever

Unread post by Iamabeliever » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:43 pm

Hello everyone, I hope this is the correct thread for my posting. My question is..what type of spells and oils can I get from Lucky mojo to bring true love into my life? I am so ready for true, honest love and marriage. Thanks for any advice

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:47 pm

Hello, Iamabeliever ,

You MUST post I the correct subforums and threads. This is a lot of work for the moderators to fix

Find your answers here:

HRCC Graduate #1631

SusieQ24

Unread post by SusieQ24 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:55 pm

Hello,

I was wondering what I can do to help my situation, which is as follows:

My live-in boyfriend travels out of town with his much older, female boss about once a month to visit clients for a day, or sometimes two. After the client visit, they go out for drinks and then dinner, and the last two times, they stayed out until almost midnight and drank a lot. He texts me while they are out, and calls me afterwards--but I just wind up annoyed or ignoring him completely.

This bothers me on so many levels, because I've been cheated on before, because I don't feel this is appropriate behavior for an employee and boss, because if the situation were reversed and it were me and my male boss it would be unacceptable...etc...etc..

He laughs it off and assures me he loves me, and that they are just gossiping about work and stuff, and that he is in line for her job upon retirement so he's getting valuable info..etc...etc.. but I just get crazy with jealousy (and mean) when I know they are going to be together all night.

I literally get sick to my stomach when they are out...wondering if they're talking about me, or flirting, or sharing things he doesn't share with me....I need help, please! What can I do?

FWIW, I've met her and socialized with her many times, and she's very nice and doesn't seem to be a threat..but it doesn't allay my fears at all!

Thank you!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:17 pm

Hello SusieQ24,

Magically, you could try using a Nation Sack to "tie" your boyfriend's nature and keep him faithful. Read about them here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
nation-sack-questions-and-answers-t7809.html

Non-magically, I'd recommend sitting down with your boyfriend and talking honestly about ALL your fears. Keep in mind though that if these meetings are necessary for his job, you may need to employ some trust in your boyfriend and work on your own insecurities. Maybe the two of you could set aside other time for you to spend time together as a couple, so you're not feeling left out or neglected.

Good luck!

SusieQ24

Unread post by SusieQ24 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:28 pm

Thank you Sister Jean! I will do both :):)

mizznana002

Unread post by mizznana002 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:42 am

hey guys,

so I'm trying to get my boyfriend to trust me again. i did a reconciliation honey jar and a reconciliation vigil candle and i believed it worked bcuz its kind of as if nothing happened between(and when i say that i mean we interact and get along now as if nothing happened) i've also been doing some sweetening/love work on him and myself to be more sweet towards him but i wanna do some type of work to get him to trust me. He's kind of difficult to work on wen it comes to love and relationships considering he has sun in sagi moon in taurus mercury in sag and venus in scorpio especially with the bumpy road we had in our relationship and especially since I'm aries-pisces cusp moon in sagi mercury in aries and venus in pisces(yea i know I'm a piece of work, i caused a lot of stuff lol). So what can i do to get him to trust me again?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:09 pm

Hello, mizznana002,

Healing work:

http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Make sure your petition states that he heals from any wrongdoing on your part from the past

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

amysx13

Unread post by amysx13 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:58 pm

Hello All!

I hope everyone is having a great 2017 so far! I have a question about general love work. Two months ago I met a man online and it quickly progressed from casual chatting to actual feelings. I have his full name, birthday, picture (both face and genital) and I've used all of these to create a Honey Jar that I work every M, W, F, with pink and red candles and various LM love oils. Well that's been working so well that next month I'll be flying to his hometown for a visit! He's booked us a room in a really nice hotel :D ...I plan to collect A LOT of personal effects while I'm there, including hair and semen, for future workings. I might do a Nation Sack as well, I haven't decided yet. My question (finally) is this:

I want to bring some oils to anoint myself with while I'm there so that he comes in contact with them, and also because they smell great. Will this help with the love work I'm doing on him? Also, as I said, I'm flying there and I don't want to carry the actual bottles of oil with the labels and whatnot. I was thinking of creating a blend and putting it in a little body oil dispenser that I have so that it will simply look like a perfume oil. I was thinking of blending Love Me, Follow Me Boy, Bewitching, and Kiss Me Now and putting it on my pulse points and wherever else he might touch, and praying my intention as I put it on. My intention is for him to continue loving me and wanting me just as much as he does now, or if possible, even more, since I don't know when we'll see each other face to face against after this. Will the oils be okay blended like that, and is it beneficial for him to have contact with them? I haven't done any work in a while, and no actual physical work on a target before, only candles and jars.

Any input is appreciated! Thank you! Sorry so long.

-Amy
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

Invictus

Unread post by Invictus » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:00 pm

I have had work done for me to bring a person closer to me... I had them binded to my.. we were in a Center together and she got sent to another place. I was devastated. .. so I followed and she got moved again. I still have feelings for her. I don't know why that happened. .
How long does it take for a spell to work? I attract people but not the ones I want. Why?.. I have spent money on having someone come to me and no results yet.. why?
Also I don't have a honey jar. Will any container work.? I only cinnamon honey and sugar, I wrote her name like 3 times and My Name Across and then I did the circle around it I put it inside of the honey will it take before I see results.
Atv

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:54 am

Hello Invictus,

Welcome to the forum :) If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

I'm so sorry you're so heartbroken. I think a good first step for you would be to get a reading; a reader will be able to give you a bird's-eye view of the situation and let you know what factors are affecting it. You can find reputable readers here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
http://hoodoopsychics.com/

You do not necessarily have to put your sweetening spell in a jar. You can read all about honey jars and sweetening spells here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Good luck to you.

Invictus

Unread post by Invictus » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:00 pm

Thank you for replying to me. The girl, which is the honey jar move. I like her. She has looked out for me before, I got a piece of paper, and I got her name written three times, mine Over hers, and I put cinnamon sugar and honey in there, all I have is birthday candles so I let a pink one and a green one because she has given me money,. What are my next steps how do I pray or should I contact her how many days should I do this should I pray first and meditate light candles what should I do thank you
Atv

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:49 am

Hello Invictus,

Did you read through the honey jar page I linked to you? That will give you lots of information. If you're wanting to affect a target romantically, typically you'd use pink candles dressed with some sort of love oil. Lucky Mojo has many of them here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#altar

Some people light candles on their jar once a week, some do three times a week if the situation needs it. You light the candle and pray for a few moments about what you're wanting to see happen.

This page may also help you too:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Good luck to you.

Invictus

Unread post by Invictus » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:46 pm

I lit a candle on top. It actually in a plastic container. . I know, I know, however I used to candles a pink and green.. well the candles ended up merging ang melted the top. So now my honey is sealed under a layer of wax. Wow. Is that okay. I took it as the matter was sealed.
Atv

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:34 pm

Hello, Invictus,

In my opinion, birthday candles are close to useless. What a very very VERY short candle spell.

Try buying larger candles and stick to the color pink. Also, please find a jar with a metal lid.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Shutter
HRCC Student

Unread post by Shutter » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:49 pm

Going to meet someone in a couple weeks between mutual friends and this fella has no idea who I am, but will and he's very handsome. I'd like to sweeten him to me before I meet him so there's something 'magical' I suppose you could sAy when we meet. I know his brother, have his birthdate and picture. Any suggestions?
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession
To all else listen to the mods!
Student #2164

red apple

Unread post by red apple » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:46 am

Hello everyone
I have a question.
Today I was doing a romantic attraction spell
With pink candle and some,rosebud,pachouli,lavender
Jasmine herb etc,which I use to circle the candle.
Something happened,because I use a plastic pan
To put my standing candle.
at the last stage of the flame,
The candle tape or rope failed on the herb I put round the candle
Some herb burnt and the candle rope also burnt with the plastic pan
I know it came as a result of the plastic tray pan that I used.
I still have a little wax remaining from the spell.
But only the rope and few pieces of the herb that is burnt.
Makes my worried
My fear now is,does it make any change or effect to my spell work?.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:30 pm

Hello, Shutter ,

here's an array of spell you can choose from that Miss cat wrote:

Good luck!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:33 pm

Hello, red apple ,

You will have to perform the spell all over again. don't use plastic.

sorry
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:12 am

red apple,

You are endangering yourself and your home. You must consider fire safety before doing any spell involving fire.

PLEASE read my nook "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic" and get yourself a safe set of fireproof alatar and candle tools NOW.

You may think i am joking or just trying to sell you a book, but people on this forum have set their rooms on fire by using plastic pans or using polyester yarn instead of cotton sewing thread to bind candles together.

Please also read this forum thread:

Fire Safety Issues With Candle Magic:
fire-safety-issues-with-candle-magic-t1352.html

There is so little FAMILY LORE these days that folks just take it upon themselves to guess at how the work is done.

DO NOT use any thick "rope" or flammable string to bind candles.

Do not use any holder that can burn. PLEASE.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:02 am

It's been so long since I've had a chance to get on here and study, I've been focused on my work and persistence is key!!! I've come a long way but finally I'm seeing real solid manifestations. Anyway, I need to work on him kissing me now. I've been sleeping over his house every day, but no kissing, we have sex sometimes, when I wear the "love me" oil. But no kissing, I think he thinks that's a lot of intimacy. He's scared to fall again, but cuddling is intimacy enough so I don't understand. it's so hard not to kiss him, what can I do for him to start kissing me? He knows I like to make out but he says he hates kissing. I don't get it. he says he always looks forward to our cuddling time.
I'd appreciate any advise out there!
Thank you in advance.

YunisaGabes
Newly Registered

Unread post by YunisaGabes » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:26 am

I have been doing love spells on my ex. We both know we still have feelings for each other but he only left me because he knew how he was, and that he likes talking to girls because he grew up always talking to females and so he ended it because he couldnt handle being in a relationship, he just likes being out there. I tried doing spells but they seem to work a little cause i keep seeing the signs that it is working, but the part that im only having problems on is the thirst for one girl isnt working. No he has not been with any girl after me yet, and i dont want him with anyone else. I wanted a spell to make my ex to find every female unattractive and only find me as attractive. He was my bestfriend, but now ever since we broke up last month things are just kinda awkward. I really want his full attention only on me.

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:31 am

Hello Luckyyone ,
I'm so happy for you ! Have you tried kiss me now oil ? When I've worn it on my body before and placed it in certain places just because I love the smell my love interest would kiss me there !
Maybe some Fire of love too ?
I hope this helps :-)

YunisaGabes
Newly Registered

Unread post by YunisaGabes » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:55 pm

thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:10 pm

Hello, Luckyyone ,

Wow, that is definitely something I've never heard of before.

Just wondering why it all has to be his way?

You may want to try RoseStar's suggestions but maybe something else too. Something that will have him do what you want

Please look at this page for ideas: www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Wishing you the very best with this

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:12 pm

Hello, YunisaGabes,

Welcome to the forum!!

Have you tried Follow Me Boy products?

www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

And Stay with me

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

These may help significantly

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:23 pm

I don't know what happen, he turned on me again, saying he wants his freedom, that he likes not checking in with me. Anyway, we're still going with our plans of moving in together, I'm risking a lot, but we both decided to work on each others finances and give eachother a year of no dating and he is willing to consider giving me another opportunity to win him over. But we will not be a couple, we will not cuddle every night like we use to. I figure I can still move in and lay a lot of tricks and constantly work on him. I need some advice? I really thought I was seeing real solid movement but he turns on me from time to time. Am I making a good move by deciding to move in together?
Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:59 pm

Hello, Luckyyone ,

I'm sorry but WHY are you being given an opportunity to win him over? Why are you not giving HIM the opportunity to win you over?

If you love him that much, then yes, it would be good to have enough access to lay tricks and constantly collect personal concerns and to altar any potential relationships he may seek with other women.

But, honestly, you ought to be the one that he's chasing.

Take a look at this thread:

www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:53 pm

Thank u miss Aida

And to answer ur question, he thinks I cheated and he has that in the back of his tiny little brain, I wish he would believe me, I wish I can turn back time and change how things went about, and I know sometimes that is only way out, that excuse of not believing me. He uses it to his advantage, I know he cares for me, he's shown me he does, he bought me a really expensive watch and he engraved it too. I just don't know what makes him go back and forth. I'm getting my taxes soon so I'll have to schedule an AAire reading soon, (if my taxes aren't delayed) anyway, hoping for the best and praying constantly over my candles.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:50 pm

Hello, Luckyyone ,

OK, now I understand!

Have you worked healing spells on him to get him over this idea?

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

BrujeriaMasFina

Unread post by BrujeriaMasFina » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:47 pm

Hi,
I had divination locally a week ago and was told my former relationship was salvageable, but that there was someone standing in the way. I believe that I am going to need professional rootwork in order to unblock that. In the meantime, until I get hold of a professional rootworker (been trying all day to make an appointment without any luck) I have Placed an order yesterday for a reconciliation candle to be lit for me with photos and birth dates through the church (scheduled to light today) and a seven day novena candle on my own altar.

I started a red 7-day novena candle yesterday that I cleaned with Florida water and dressed myself with cinnamon, ginger, sugar and my own personal "essence". I placed my ex-bf's watch that was a gift from me that he has worn for several years around the Candle, between two photos of us together in each picture facing the candle, along with my special crystals on an altar cloth I made from his shirt. I carved his name into the candle and also turned clockwise and carved the word return across it. I prayed over it and spoke my loving intentions over it and also placed my handwritten petition beneath it (which was a poem about thinking of me while awake and while dreaming, and 3 statements beneath it about our love and returning to me).

I trimmed the wick slightly and lit the candle. My altar is next to my bed facing east and there is zero draft in this room. The flame started out very low and almost looked like it would burn out or drowned in the herbs or the hot wax, but I went into another room and let it be. I came back in to the room about an hour later, and the flame was VERY tall and VERY bright and dancing wildly like wind was blowing on it. It was absolutely the strangest thing I had ever seen with any of my candles. It did that for about another couple hours, then it went back to a normal fairly steady burn with a little dance to it but definitely a lower flame. I would call the flame normal to low at this point. And that is what it is like this morning as well. I interpret the low slow initial burn to be resistance, and the wild dancing burn to be that the work is getting through. So far, a clean burn on the glass with the exception of some light, filmy red candle wax stuck near the top in a crescent shape.

When we broke up a few weeks ago, he told me that as much as he still loved me and cannot imagine being with anybody else, he was going to block I'll contact so that we can get over this. He was true to his word and blocked my number from his phone and also blocked my email address as well. However he never blocked me on a texting app which I have since been able to view his activity on but never contacted him on. Well, this morning I also noticed that he had blocked me from that app as well. That was unexpected.

This morning from the time I left the house until just a few minutes ago, multiple random men have been noticing me like crazy and making comments. I have not done any work on myself, I am not wearing anything to attract any type of attention, and have pretty much been without make up, wearing my glasses, hair in a ponytail, sweatshirt and yoga pants on. I feel that something is not right.

My question is this: I have been told that "someone" is standing in the way of my relationship. However how do I get to uncover who this person or entity is? Does anybody know how I can work a spell to figure out who is standing in the way? Divination to this point has been vague and has only pinned it down to a female energy. Also I think that some work has been done on me as a diversionary tactic so that I will leave him alone and Like being distracted by other men. I noticed and felt the work immediately and it is definitely NOT going to work, but I definitely felt like something was attempted. Obviously not very strong in that regard. But to make him go out of his way weeks later and delete me off a texting app? That worked in their favor.

Hoping to get some insight from people on this board about what to do next, as I wait To schedule a reading over the phone with Miss Elvyra.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:29 pm

Hello, BrujeriaMasFina,

I honestly don't know how to answer this question other than for you to work with Psychic Vision products.

www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html

Ask Spirit to help you with your query while you are working with these products..

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”