Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Dymphna Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Nony65
Forum Member
Re: Saint Dymphna Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Nony65 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:59 am

I've had some great success already with St Dymphna. She has come through for me very early on and helped me through a difficult time and continues to do so. I would like to thank her in some way; would she accept me doing a fundraising event in aid of those who need help with mental health, or is there another offering I should consider? Thanks! And thank you St Dymphna for working with me.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:13 pm

Hi Nony65,

Your idea of a fundraiser is wonderful, and far more than many people might think of as a tribute. Go for it, I'm sure St Dymphna will be pleased.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Extremedivas1195
Forum Member

Unread post by Extremedivas1195 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:06 am

Can St.Dymphna oil help someone with sexual disorder?

I have a friend of my who is confusing with his sexuality. He love to have sex with women but he don't love women. He is having problem be in a relationship with them. He love men and love having a relationship with them. Yes, He love having sex with men.

He is having problem about not likely women.

What should I do?

He is dating this guys for 9 years they've a off and on relationship. He is trying to be marry to his off and on boyfriend. He is having problem dealing his sexuality. He doesn't want to lose his boyfriend because of his sexuality confusing. I did a reading on my friend who have sexual confusing he is going to lose his boyfriend. If he don't get help. I think the green candle and orange work for him. I ask him to speak with a sex counselor to help him to understand his issue clearly before he take therapy for his sexuality.

What should I crave on the candle?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:50 pm

Hello, Extremedivas ,

I don't think that she will help with this.

I am not sure what you want to accomplish. What is your ultimate goal?

Extremedivas1195
Forum Member

Unread post by Extremedivas1195 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:07 pm

Is trying to help him with his social confusion about his homosexuality.

He look this man but his culture and his family don't accepted his homosexuality.
So, I'm trying to help him to overcome his sexuality confusion.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:04 pm

Hello, Extremedivas ,

I believe St Sebastian will help

Take a look at this page:

www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html

Wishing you the best

ponyology
Forum Member

Unread post by ponyology » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:23 pm

Quick question. St dymphna was recommended to me by my airr for my (now ex) boyfriends issues. Long story short, he almost died due to mysteriously getting swine flu, sepsis, and pneumonia thanks to his ex wife throwing negative energy at him. Because of this, he had a nervous breakdown/fever dream that changed him and his personality so we broke up so he could figure himself out.

I'm trying to get him back (he's confirmed by many readers to be my soulmate). I've been having my rootworker do st dymphna candles aND I've been backing them up with my own ordered and prepared by lucky mojo. It's been over a month with no results. My root worker says she's the best option for his mental health which is the reason we broke up (but he promised to return to me if he still thinks I'm the one when he finds himself).

While I trust my rootworker who specializes in reconciliation work, I'm wondering if maybe we are both missing something so I'm looking for opinions on maybe something we are overlooking. St expedite doesn't prefer to work with me so I've been praying to archangel st. Barachiel as well who I feel a sense of peace after speaking to. I'm not skilled with hoodoo or spell craft so I'd rather my rootworker handle my candles and I have another extremely skilled friend doing actual spellcraft for me.

Are we on the right track for st. Dymphna or should maybe we explore other health saints? Im completely new to Saint work so that could be why I'm struggling and my candles are coming up alternating between. Difficulty and extremely positive. I'm also neurotic by nature and anxious (something I'm getting professional help for).

Thank you to everyone in advance!
I am not a pony

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:26 pm

Hello, Ponyology,

I am not too fond of working with Many Saints at one time for the same thing.

So, my recommendation is a Novena to God while you are working with St Dymphna

deities-angels-spirits-saints-selecting ... na#p178812

Also, please work with your rootworker as your rootworker has their own method of doing things. Got to stick to one program

Praying that your friend comes through with good mental health

Take care

ANewBeginning1
Forum Member

Unread post by ANewBeginning1 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:10 am

Hello, What are some recommended prayers to say or to recite when using the Saint Dymphna oil? :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:02 pm

Hello, ANewBeginning1,

Here's one prayer:

Good Saint Dymphna, great wonder-worker in every affliction of mind and body, I humbly implore your powerful intercession with Jesus through Mary, the Health of the Sick, in my present need. (Mention it.) Saint Dymphna, martyr of purity, patroness of those who suffer with nervous and mental afflictions, beloved child of Jesus and Mary, pray to Them for me and obtain my request.

(Pray one Our Father, one Hail Mary and one Glory Be.)

Saint Dymphna, Virgin and Martyr, pray for us.

Newbie1234
Forum Member

Unread post by Newbie1234 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:46 pm

Hi! I'm very happy to have found this thread. I have been having the church light candles to help a friend get over his emotional issues and PTSD he has from his ex girlfriend mistreating him.(yes he sees a therapist as well) I had a couple healing candles lit and the last one came back clean so I didn't want to continue those but wanted to do something a bit more. working with st. Dump ha seems like just the right thing. I will make a donation and have a st. Dympha candle lit at the missionary spiritual church since I can't really do my own candles/work and I am not very experienced.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:26 pm

Hello Newbie1234,

Happy that you have found this thread.

Saint Dymphna is an excellent saint for this and I have a feeling that her spirit will help your friend in their healing process.

Many blessings to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Newbie1234
Forum Member

Unread post by Newbie1234 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:30 pm

Thanks! I have a good feeling about it too! It's brought me a sense of calm about it ever since I discovered this thread and decided to have to candle lit.

Newbie1234
Forum Member

Unread post by Newbie1234 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:46 am

Hi,

I made a donation to the shrine/church today. It turns out they had a fire and are working to restore the shrine and candle service area so if anyone has been helped by Saint dymphna they could use the donations :) I also placed an order for the missionary spiritual church to light a st. Dymphna candle for my friend. I have to say ever since I made the decision to work with her I found that my anxiety has mostly gone away, my request is to heal my friend and much of my anxiety revolves around him and our relationship so I wonder if this is also st. Dymphna at work. Either way thank you st. Dymphna for relieving my anxiety and thank you in advance for healing my friend.

Newbie1234
Forum Member

Unread post by Newbie1234 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:17 pm

Also papa newt, st. Dymphna helping is great news and very comforting as well. Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:12 pm

Saint Dymphna is the topic of the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour. The chat room is LIVE now!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... ett-121116
catherine yronwode

loyal_stranger
Forum Member

Unread post by loyal_stranger » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:33 pm

Such great advice about working with St. Dymphna!

Shannosaur
Forum Member

Unread post by Shannosaur » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:23 am

Hi everyone, aside from my introduction, this is my first *offical* post, I hope you can steer me in the right direction-
What it comes down to is I'm lonely for family. I've always wanted a relationship with my mother, but she never wanted one with me. 5 years ago she cut ties- now I'm not a horrible person, there was no huge blow up, she just never understood me but bonded with my step sister instead. I've always sought motherly guidance through friend's family growing up and that helped. But lately, I have been craving that safety net that having a family who cares for you provides. I have wonderful friends and a great boyfriend as well as the bestest son I could ever ask for, I just would love to feel that family support, even for the most mundane things...which leaves me to my question- would St Dymphna be a good choice to form a relationship with? As in someone I could just talk to even when I'm not doing a spell? Of course I'd get her oils, candles, etc and remember to leave offerings & thanks, but would she be a good choice? I know there's no instant cure for this pain, and I am taking medicine and speaking to a therapist, but sometimes I just need that "proud of you kiddo" feeling and I don't want to burden anyone in my immediate circle (everyone is going through stuff, I want to stay positive) or let my son see me sad (he's too young to understand why his grandmother won't acknowledge him). I'd like to start working with a saint and gathering supplies asap because I feel like this might really help me along with the rest of the work I'm doing. If anyone has any advice, I'd be grateful to hear it! Also, I am super new to posting in forums, so I hope I'm at least posting in the right area (apologies if not)
Whew, sorry for the novel, just wanted to give some background to see if I'm headed in the right direction
Thank you again for having this amazing place for people like me to feel at home
~ shannon
Straight outta jurassic park

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:47 pm

Hello shannosaur.
Welcome to the forum. Saint Dymphna Is wonderful to work with victims of child sex abuse, incest, and rape and can aid the mentally ill.
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html
Here is a link to many patron saints
http://www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html
Hope this helps you out.
Thomas K
HRCC Graduate #1985 -- Forum Moderator

Shannosaur
Forum Member

Unread post by Shannosaur » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:59 pm

Thank you Thomas, I tend to second guess myself until I feel I'm fully informed on the subject, (lol, fear of messing up) but I'm really enjoying all the information I've found on this site- I'm so inspired and want to jump in right away but I want to make sure I'm pointed in the right direction first :) Time to breathe and keep on reading!
Straight outta jurassic park

Marie Laveau
Forum Member

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:22 am

I've always read that Saint Dymphna is the patron of all those who have been abused in their lives. I would like to ask here if it would be a good idea to work with her to punish those people who have been abusive towards others.
Aynone has any experience about this with this sweet Saint?. Any Saint in particular to work with about to punish abusive people?. I

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:22 am

Hello Maria Laveau,

Others may disagree with me, but I don't see this saint as a punishing being at all. She is such a sweet, welcoming, healing spirit, I just don't think she could turn around and smack someone in the face spiritually. For that, I would turn to someone like La Santisima Muerte, who you can read about here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/santisimamuerte.html

She often kind of takes in the abused and outcast and watches over them, in addition to helping wives keep their husbands faithful.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:32 am

Sister Jean
I totally agree with you.
Edward T
HRCC Graduate #1985 -- Forum Moderator

Marie Laveau
Forum Member

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:50 am

Hello Sister Jean,

It's a pleasure to read your response, thanks.

I am a bit afraid of praying to Santisima Muerte, I'm going to take a look to its topic, just by curiosity. I did not know who could be a help about helping abused people, that's why I asked this in this topic as I red somewhere that Saint Dymphna had been raped and abused when she was a child so she developped mental ilnesses as a consequence.

I have been all my life abused by my sister. She has always been very nasty to me, she's jealous, she has enjoyed my disgrace and she always has tried to torment me, not physically but verbally. She doesn't let my speak when we're surrounded by family or other people, a ver bad person. I need a spell or working with a saint to punish her.

Thanks for your recommendation. Once again, thaks for taking your time.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”