Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
random user

Re: Love Romance Sex Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by random user » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:42 am

It still depends.
I am on my 8th week with St. Martha but still no movements. Also I have this honey jar worked on for about 2 months now
If I do not see any movements by January 1st I want to get rid of the spell and finally completely move on. As I've been in this situation since beginning of September and I think that is too long.
So I was just wondering if I can keep the jar or not.

And if I can keep it can I use it for other spells too? Being it love related again, or maybe money, idk...

loyal_stranger

Re: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread post by loyal_stranger » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:12 am

I always have problems keeping them lit if I trim the wick too far down so it sounds like you found a good solution. Carving the wax never works for me - but I use crappy quality novelas sometimes haha

kalskeep

Unread post by kalskeep » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:51 am

mage
Wait ... do you mean that even though your first candle burns when you light it, you prepared a new one in addition? Are you burning both?
Kalessin
Student #8G

mage

Unread post by mage » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:02 pm

I shelved the first (slightly broken one) in the meantime, since I have a set of 5 I am using in a run.

The one burning now is a fresh one :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:14 pm

Hello, random user ,

That makes sense.

Yes, you can keep the jar

I hope everything works out for you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RedHerring

Unread post by RedHerring » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:18 pm

First and foremost, apologies if this is in the wrong forum. It involves Saint Expedite but candle burning as well. I figured this would be more appropriate.

I have been burning a candle for Saint Expedite for the last one week or so. The candle was burning well with a high flame and cleanly. However this morning, I thought something very unintended and very inappropriate at the same time about Saint Expedite. I apologized profusely, prayed to him, and was really agonizing over it. I came home to find black soot only on one side of the candle at the very top. After doing extensive research on signs of candles, I came to the understanding that the black soot usually has to encase the entire circumference in order to be construed negatively. Other places suggested that black soot only on one side suggested that the spirits were unhappy or that the work had been done incorrectly.

My question is how do I solve the problem? Do I properly dispose of this candle and start a new one from Wednesday or do I take it as unhappiness on the saint's part and give up completely? If anyone can help me out, I would be very grateful.

Thanks for your time

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:56 am

I need to snuff out my candles as I am headed on my way to work soon. I miscalculated my time and thought I would have enough time to burn my candles before I left but I misread the time on the schedule. When I come back later tonight and I go to relight my candles will I need to dress them with oils all over again or can I just light them up and continue the work as if I never left and not have to dress them again? Sorry it's my first time having to snuff out a candle. These are 6 inch candles.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:39 pm

Hello, RedHerring,

I would let it burn completely and then light a new one and see what happens.

What were the bad thoughts?
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:40 pm

Hello, johnnyr860,

No, you would not have to redress the same candles

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kalskeep

Unread post by kalskeep » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:01 am

I agree with Miss Aida. Redressing isn't necessary if you snuffed it. But I would do as Miss Aida suggested and let it burn all the way down.
Kalessin
Student #8G

RedHerring

Unread post by RedHerring » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:52 am

Miss Aida,

Thanks for the reply. I was just cursing in my head and in my tirade, I mistakenly included his name in it. Like I said, it was a mistake :(

I will do as you suggested. Thanks again.

Take care :)

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:35 am

Thank you miss Aida. One more thing I meant to ask. When I burn my candles I had mentioned in a previous post about this ring of wax that's left over. Would if be ok to relight they wick at the end to get rid of this ring of wax? Or is this bad to do? I tried it last night and it got rid of the ring but I wasn't sure if that was ok or not. Sorry I'm still waiting for the rest of my lucky mojo oils to come in the mail so I figured I'd ask in the meantime till I at least get my other stuff.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:56 pm

Hello Johnnyr860,

When I am working with candles and it burns all the way down to the bottom of the glass and there is still some wax left I don't relight them. For me that means the candle has done it's work and left me that sign about how the work is going. But when my candles do that there really isn't any wick left to light. I don't suppose there is anything wrong with relighting it but in my mind I do not see that as making a great difference. Now if the candle did not burn all the way down first ( there is still three inches of wax left for example) then I absolutely relight the candles, splint the wick, whatever it takes. I would recommend getting The Art Of Hoodoo Candle Magic (http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html) by Miss Cat. It gives you really good information on working with candles.

Peace~

Nathen

Ashi14

Unread post by Ashi14 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:50 pm

Hello,
I have been burning candles for my ex of 4 months to return to me. I've used fast luck, return to me, come to me, reconciliation, and desire me oils. Everything has been doing well, except for the past 2 days. After my candle burn out completely it forms a umbrella shape, which I found out means trouble is coming. I am really scared and am worried to the point my anxiety attacks are kicking in. Is this a good sign or bad? Is there anything i can do to make things better? Please help me with my problem. I very much appreciate it. Thank you.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:39 pm

Hello Ashi14,

If you are so worried to the point you are panicking, just get a quick reading and find out what's going on. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

In the meantime, read up on this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:12 pm

Hello all I'm a little confused here. I just got off the phone with reverend ernest from the spiritual Independent church and he was telling me that even though the candles I have been ordering to be burned at the church are coming back with small amount of white soot and sometims a ring of wax that I have nothing to worry about because only 1 in every 30-40 candles burn without a ring of wax left.

But miss cat replied to a previous post of mines and said a ring of wax signifies unfinished business. I'm already using the oils miss cat recommended I buy. At home I burn 6 inch candles and both my 6 inch pink and 6inch white candles burn evenly and smoothly (no resistance or smoke). I'm almost always left with less than half an inch of a ring of wax sometimes half a ring that's less than half an inch. Would you say this signifies problems that need to be resolved or is my work going good based on this?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:05 pm

Hello, johnnyr860 ,

Reverend Ernest probably saw smaller than average rings. So, I wouldn't worry about it.

But, based on what you are getting at home, you might want to ask MISC to light a blockbuster candle and then continue with your candle work when the Blockbuster is finished.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:41 pm

Thank you miss Aida. Another problem seems to have arrived. I decided to move my candles from in my room to inside the bathroom. I put them on the counter right by the sink. We have an air vent directly above the sink and the AC is almost always on at our house. So the issue is i left and came back 20 minute's later and there was a complete mess of wax that had run all the way down both my candles and the flame was dancing around like crazy. I haven't had this problem in weeks now.

But I can't tell if this is due to the air coming from the air vent or is this an actual sign of how my work is going? The AC was on last night and it was pretty strong so is it possible the AC is what caused my candle flames to dance around like crazy causing wax to run all over the sides of the candle or do you suppose this is just a sign of how my work is going? I'm guessing I shouldn't have changed my usual room to burn candles in.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:23 pm

Hello, johnnyr860 ,

That's the Air. Whatever final results you get from this candle will be inaccurate

You will have to find a different place. What about the bathtub or shower?

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

snouvavou

Unread post by snouvavou » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:08 am

If my vigil candle glass keeps getting sooty due to added herbs catching fire,I shouldn't worry overly,correct?
It was a candle fixed by LMCC for St Nicholas for overall prosperity and to honor his feast day.I picked some of the charred herbs out of the wax and when I've done that it burns clear...but then it burned black again,due to herbs settling and catching fire in the wax.So,more physics than concern for serious magical obstacles?(Yes,I read the HITAP page on candle divination).
St.Michael with me,every step of the way.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:50 pm

Hello snouvavou,

If a candle is overdressed with oils and herbs, they can definitely cause problems with burning, but sometimes candles burn black for a deeper reason. I'm surprised that the candle in question is a St. Nicholas candle though ... Have you done any divination about the burn? Might be a good idea to make sure you don't need to attribute any deeper meaning to the sootiness.

snouvavou

Unread post by snouvavou » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:28 am

I did a quick three card draw and got 4 of pentacles/8 of swords/Queen of pentacles....hmmm.I will take from that that there are some issues ( 8 of swords) with miserliness(4 of pentacles) but it will work out ok as long as I am generous like St Nick (Queen of Pentacles-I get her a lot). It's time for some massive New Year's cleaning and blessing work on my property anyways...
St.Michael with me,every step of the way.

mage

Unread post by mage » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:01 am

I have a new question, as-regards my post from Dec 4th; I received no-answer on that question, so decided to trust my gut on the matter and go-ahead with using the candle towards the end of my 7 candle run. After the first three candles I stopped having issues with constant re-lights and heavy-sooting; by now the candles are burning quickly and cleanly!

However, after adding all the ingredients to this last one, I "felt" I should use three drops of my blood in-addition, to "super-charge" it as a parting cap to the end of the run. However, after it soon went-out, I questioned whether that may be a wrong-approach, considering that it's a break-up candle which already contains hairs from the couple, as-well as black cat and black dog hairs.

In this case would the addition of my-own life-force confuse the energies, or would it indeed boost my intention (of splitting-up the couple with one of the targets being drawn to me as a Lover)?

Thanks to anyone who has an answer on this, since I can find very-little about sangomancy in hoodoo outside of using menstrual blood on a would-be male partner.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:14 pm

Hello, mage,

I am so so sorry that we didn't see your post

I always write that if a post hasn't been answered within 72 hours, please PM me and show me the post

I understand your thinking on this but I would not have done that.

You may want to consider a cleansing for yourself.

www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mage

Unread post by mage » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:23 pm

Thank You so much Miss Aida!

After that candle went-out (after having only burned a few hours at-most), I have been cleansing myself a lot ever-since, just in-case, and then set-it aside until I could get clarification.

Other candles in this run that I skipped on-over to as replacements have been burned on a petition paper that is signed with three drops of my blood; because that blood is not in the candle itself, would you say that is helpful to more-greatly charging the candle's effects?

And just in-case anything similar to my unanswered post does surface again someday (the one from Dec 4th regarding a chipped upper-portion to the glass encasement), would you say that would be okay to burn, given that it would've been symbolic of the breakup it's intended-for, and not practically-compromised for burning correctly?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:33 pm

Hello, Mage,

On Dec 4 you wrote:

mage » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:58 am

"I have a break-up vigil candle which I spent a lot of energy preparing and dressing with many different ingredients. As I'd become nervous that it could possibly explode as I've had one do before, I set it in my walk-in shower to burn. But just as I'd got it lit, I closed the door gently, but apparently I'd set the candle a bit TOO close to the door and the candle fell over, with the upper-rim above the wax cracking off.

My first feeling was to pitch the whole thing, but as I inspected the glass, it seems that the candle will burn just fine if I decide to relight it. I felt that perhaps the broken upper-portion could symbolize for me the nature of the candle's purpose. What does anyone else think about that approach?

In the meantime I prepared and lit a new one, but it goes out within a minute or two everytime. I've probably relit it about 8 times by now. I'm assuming I need to perhaps simply work another spell first before returning to this run of candles?

I do acknowledge that the physical problem may be with the ingredients and/or amount I've used: Oil to Forget, sulphur, black pepper, paprika, used motor oil, black cat hair, black dog hair, hair from each of the targets, a pinch of graveyard dirt, a pinch of rat poison, and a pinch of track from the male target.

Thank You for your input"

Honestly, keep your personal concerns out of their break up work. PLEASE.

Both incidences look like resistance to me.

Start again WITHOUT any of your personal concerns. NNE! Let's see what happens (and please keep us posted)

Take cre
HRCC Graduate #1631

mage

Unread post by mage » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:28 pm

THANK YOU Miss Aida!

I will definitely post an update! It is duly-noted that all my personal-effects will be left out going-forward :)

I REALLY appreciate it!!

Joy2808

Unread post by Joy2808 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:30 am

Hello everyone!

A brand new user to the forum. I have been reading this forum for a few weeks now. I am interested in starting a honey jar for a romance/love interest. We are dating and see each other on a regular basis. My understanding is that personal concerns are very important. My question is, how do I get personal concerns of a person without raising their suspicion? Would it not look weird to him that I take a peice of his hair?

Thank you so so much in advance

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:50 pm

Hello Joy2808,

Just be sneaky! Swipe some of his hair out of his comb or hairbrush or off his pillow, swipe a hair from "down there" out of the shower drain. The possibilities are endless.

Joy2808

Unread post by Joy2808 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:46 am

Ok. I will try. Thank you so much.

Hopefull

Unread post by Hopefull » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:59 am

I'm in the process of doing a white skull candle love spell (the red skull candles were sold out). I lit the candle for the first day. The candle burned strong, kinda high, danced a bit, but a bit slow and steady. which from my understanding, slow burning is usual for the first day, but a high and strong flame means good things, correct?

Main thing is, I did carve my intentions on the candle, aside from a petition, and where it says "put hopefull first" I had a skinny stream of candle wax go through it. What do you think it means?

I'm also asking this question on the skull candle forum as well to see what opinions I get.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:01 pm

Hello Hopefull,

Just so you are aware, please do not post the same question in more than one forum. This forum is the proper place for you question as it pertains to divination on how the candle is burning.

In general you are correct, tall bright flames are a good sign. We can not really get more specific than that on the forums however as candle reading is a professional service offered by the readers at AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.org). I would recommend snapping a photo of the work and hiring a reader to check it out for you!

Peace~

Nathen

Sadgirl2016

Unread post by Sadgirl2016 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:28 pm

Hello,
I just want to wish everyone here the best with all of their love spells. May you all be blessed with love and happiness.
Combat18 ... I really hope that your last attempt is successful I think I understand how you feel wgen you say that this person feels like the right person for you . For me I feel this that i am this persons soulmate and that I am also his .. we both have said it and feel it as well. Mine is a tough situation but i have hope that perhaps we will end up together one day. Anyway... i wish you all the very best. I hope to hear great bews from you all. If I could, id honestly help you all if i could afford it...All i can do is be here and give you support. Blessings and Happy new year to you all my lm friends!!!

Joy2808

Unread post by Joy2808 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:03 am

Hello

I started a honey jar, did prayers and candle work for two weeks but then I went out of country with family. I took the jar with me to do energy work on it during my prayer sessions but I was not able to light candles on it due to lack of privacy. My question is - now that I am back, can I just continue with the same jar?

The honey in the jar seems to be almost frozen and very thick. What can I do to get the honey to move?

Thank you so so much in advance

Nanny123
Newly Registered

Unread post by Nanny123 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:03 pm

How do I know if my spell work on the person an my Run devil run glass candle and been burning down good for 3 days?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:57 pm

Hello, Joy2808 ,

Did Customs or anyone see the jar? If so, that's not good (probably saw it on x-ray)

Why is it frozen? Was it in baggage on the airplane?

I'd start a new jar.

In the future, it's a good idea to treat your spell work as the precious commodity that it is.

sorry!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Joy2808

Unread post by Joy2808 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:15 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

Thank you so much for the reply. I drove through the border, so no one saw the jar. The jar was in my purse with me the entire time and I did treat it as a special commodity :) . I don't know why it is frozen.

On that note, I managed to get his personal concerns today :D :D (originally I did not have any so the jar was without concerns), so I am thinking of starting a new jar all together. What do you suggest?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:18 pm

Hello, Joy2808

Is it frozen or crystallized?

If it's just crystallized, you can place it in warm water.

But, if this were me, I'd start anew

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Joy2808

Unread post by Joy2808 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:22 pm

Hi again Miss Aida,

Ok, I will start a new one since I now also have his concerns. Its hair. I intertwine our hair together?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:26 pm

Hello, Joy2808 ,

Yes, you can do that
HRCC Graduate #1631

Joy2808

Unread post by Joy2808 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:34 pm

Sorry one last question

I am really into this guy, he is also really into me but I want him to commit to me and give our relationship a title. So what else besides our hair and the petition paper shall I add to the jar?

Regards

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:35 pm

Hello, Joy2808 ,

Please look at the honey jar thread.

general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... t5536.html

Thanks
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:52 pm

Hello, Nanny123,

Although it's way too soon (your spell isn't even over yet)...

Pease read this thread:

signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... ilit=signs

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Joy2808

Unread post by Joy2808 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:54 pm

Hello all,

I started my honey jar today with his and my hair, very excited. I put two rose petals in the petition paper, however, the lodestones turned out to be too big to be wrapped in the paper so I put them in the jar just like that. I hope that is ok.

Will update with my results :)

ukblakprincess65

Unread post by ukblakprincess65 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:22 am

I love to burn skull candles, however I am not well versed on reading the remains. While I know that its difficult to divine on specific issues, I was wondering if I could get a general idea of what things mean. For example if the inside of the skull burns and the outside remains whole is that a sign the work is effective. Or if one side burns down what does that indicate ?

Or if there is a resource specifically for skull candle readings, it would be appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:09 pm

Hello, Joy2808,

wishing you the best with this!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:36 pm

Hello, ukblakprincess65 ,

In my opinion, if the inside burns and the outside doesn't, it means that the target is thinking about it and won't take action

If one side burns and the other doesn't, it would depend on the lobe of the brain that is being affected.

And, you would have to look at an anatomy chart of the brain to ascertain that.

In a nutshell, they are all obstacles ad need to be repeated.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sadgirl2016

Unread post by Sadgirl2016 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:33 pm

Hi there everyone! This question is actually for a friend of mine. Are love spells / jars ok to be casted or buried tonight or tomorrow evening before the full moon? As long as it doesnt interfere with the void of course moon? Thank you! a quick
Response would be great ! Again, thank you all !!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:37 am

Hello Sadgirl2016,

I don't know what this means, "void of course moon," but yes, love spells are fine to be done at this time. FYI, some workers do their spells according to the moon, but some don't. You can read more about timing spells here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html

ukblakprincess65

Unread post by ukblakprincess65 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:19 am

Miss Aida

That is a great interpretation of incomplete work for skull candles. I will study the brain anatomy to get a clearer picture.

In your opinion, what would indicate from the burn and remains that a skull candle work is effective ?

ukblakprincess65

Unread post by ukblakprincess65 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:33 pm

What is also interesting is that the current skull I am working on is predominantly burnt on the left frontal side. I want the target to conclude that it is "logical" and best to open communication with me to facilitate a reconciliation...

firerobinrc0

Unread post by firerobinrc0 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:17 pm

Question that was probably answered but my computer is slow and I can't find it in these forums. If there is an answer please reply and post it below.

1) Wax formations on a still candle: I did an Intranquil Spirit spell against some people and the flame on the free-standing candle burned high and fast and first there was black smoke and then none and then there were a few wisps of white smoke coming toward me. And it had wax along the side that curled down kind of like a ladder or a road or a cup handle. Now the flame is about out (this morning it was anyway. Now, it's probably out. I haven't been home all day.) The first candle spell I cast, the flame never really danced. It would if I walked by it or talked to it and occasionally on its own if I entered the room.

2) Dancling flame and bubbles in the wax: Then I did another Intranquil Spirit candle against some people (and all of these people are trying to keep my children away from me, btw. (They want me to lose my parental rights). Now there is a strong flame, no smoke coming off of it at first and then there was some white smoke coming off it towards me this morning. But the wax has built a wall around the flame and there are bubbles in the wax. I cast the spell last night and went to bed. Well 3 in the morning, my smoke alarm went off so I jumped out of bed and ran to the living room and of course there was nothing going on. There's no draft in the living room. The second one was dancing since the moment I lit it. The one would be perfectly still and the other would be dancing, and bobbing and weaving. The dancer candle was set for people who I know are religious. The flame is strong but it does dance. I'm also curious about the bubbles on top of the wax.

So after that 3 am excursion, I visited my children today and the caregivers (on whom I cast the spell that resulted in the dancing and bubbling candle) sent a message that I stop changing my children's clothes.

I send them back in clothes that I have sitting around at home. My baby girl has lost so much weight and the clothes are too big and it was brought up in court. The judge ordered that they stop braiding her hair and said that I can visit her pediatrician if I want.

Then last week my son wet his pants and they didn't send any extra clothes to change him so I brought an extra set and sent him back in that.

So I know that the Intranquil Spirit is working.

Happyntd

Unread post by Happyntd » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:51 pm

I couldn't find anything on this particular situation. If I missed it my apologies.

This morning I performed Miss Aida's communication spell. The candle was pretty much melted down and the wick fell into the wax and went out. There was still about an inch of wick left so I lifted the wick and it stayed up in the small amount of remaining wax. I re-lit the wick and it burned all the way including the petition and photo leaving only ashes. Is what I did considered doctoring the wick or should I have left it as when it fell into the wax?

Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:12 pm

Hello, firerobinrc0 and Happyntd --

Both of you would benefit from acquiring a copy of my simple book "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic." The questions you asked are answered there -- along with a hundred other questions.

=====

firerobinrc0 --

1) You would want to read the shapes in the wax of the first candle according to traditional symbology. For example, laddr and roads indicatethatyou are making progress in overcoming obstacles.

2) As you yourself figured out, the dancing candle is very active and the Intranquil Spirit is having an effect on the persons you are seeking to control throughthe use of this candle.

I would now add a helpful and healing candle for your child and the pediatrician (unless the child was obese, weight-loss might be a symptom thatneeds addressing -- but if the child was overweight, thenthe pediatrician is on theright track and a simple blessing would beappropriate.

=====

Happyntd --

Your issue is covered in my book under the topic title "'Saving "Bad Candles' versus 'Reading Test Candles.'" In short, you did not ruin anything; rather you chose to work the candle. Having done that, however, you can no longer use it for divination. The book explains this is greater detail.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Happyntd

Unread post by Happyntd » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:37 pm

Thank you for your response Miss Cat. I will definitely be purchasing this book.

firerobinrc0

Unread post by firerobinrc0 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:10 am

Thanks. When I got home, the first candle was out. I wish there was a way I could post pictures. I sooooooo want to share them. The second candle, the "dancer" must have tired out. When I came home, I found it standing straight up at attention, still no smoke but bubbles on the wax that's still there and the wall came tumbling (well melted) down. About my children, Monday night, I got their pictures and their umbilical cord stumps (that yes, I did save after all this time) and I did a protection spell over them. When I went to see them Tuesday, I saw that my son had been injured already. The social worker says it happened at the daycare and the CLS attorney says it happened over the weekend at the playground. Either way, my motherly insticnts were already working so now things should be fine. I have them on my altar and I pray over it at least twice a day. During the day I just send them positive thoughts.

dahliavon

Unread post by dahliavon » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:50 pm

So I had two honey jars going, I want to redo one I took off all the way I don't know how to get rid of the honey though I need to reuse the jar because I don't have the extra funds right now.

Also I want to do a jar for my ex to commit to me and get back together with me. I have personal concerns, a bag full of hair, used underwear and a used Kleenex also a string with his semen, I want to make this a successful jar.
I have commitment roots also and a picture of him. Can I just put everything in the jar and do candlework or do I also need to write a petition and put it in or under the candle?

I'm also going to do another skull candle.
But can I reuse a poloroid from the previous candle or should I get a new picture I have some little ones of us together idk if I should cut myself out or put it in with us together
Please help it's really appreciated :(

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:17 am

Hello dahliavon,

You can reuse the jar, but you'll want to ritually dispose of the contents of the jar. You can read more about that here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Into this new honey you'll want to place personal concerns from the two of you (a hair from both is good) and a petition paper stating exactly what you want. Burn pink candles on top dressed with Love Me, Reconciliation or whatever oil you think best suits the situation. To read up on how honey jars work, check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

With the roots and other personal concerns you have, it sounds like you have plenty to do some candle work with. If you use a picture, of course you'll want one that's of the two of you together. By cutting yourself out of the photo, you're cutting yourself out of the situation.

Good luck to you in your work.

Kaydee1994
Newly Registered

Unread post by Kaydee1994 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:50 pm

hello , im a new member this will be my first time posting and asking a question .. my question is if i do a honey jar love spell kit will he still act like his self around his love ones but towards me love me and want too be with me ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:40 pm

Hello, Kaydee1994 ,

Welcome to the forum!!

Yes, he'll still act normal toward his loved ones.

And the honey jar will make him feel vey sweet to you.

But will there be changes in his behaviors? I have no idea. That is up to Spirit and spells affect everybody differently

Wishing you the best with your Honey Jar!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”