Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator
Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:45 pm

Hello tink31,

To learn more about reading signs in burning candles, check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Pure Heart and Mind

Unread post by Pure Heart and Mind » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:10 pm

Hello There People :)

Can a White Skull Candle be used to rid the mind from a mental illness?
" Faith, Hope and Love, But the greatest of these is Love. '' 1 Corinthians 13:13

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:47 pm

Hello, Pure Heart and Mind ,

Yes, you can use that with healing oil and incense:

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

luckycarol

Unread post by luckycarol » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:56 am

Hi Im working on a white skull candle at the moment and it will be done on Thursday. Since it will be waxing moon on Friday Im thinking to start another red skull candle from Fri but I just wonder would it be too much? Shall I give the candle some time to work before starting another one? Just afraid that it would be too harsh.. The petition is basically the same (i.e. come back to me) but from different prospective, thanks a lot!

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:30 pm

The skull candle I did recently - fixed with Domination, FMB and RTM - has worked wonders so far. Finally I am seeing a strong stream of results. Things are looking up (although I am cautiously optimistic and still 'on duty').

However, it has made me aware once again that my ex man nevertheless still has a very estranged relationship with the truth. This was one of the things that eroded away at the trust I once had in him.

I would like to try a white skull candle this time. I was thinking about using Clarity and Healing. What I would like to know is if it would be okay to use Domination with it? Or maybe Influence instead? I feel that using Domination in the previous skull along with FMB really made a huge difference. I am convinced now that he will only respond to some heavy handed domination and influence in spells.

Can I burn a purple truth candle together with such a skull candle? The skull would be to help him think clearly and heal. The purple candle to stop him from telling me all these stupid senseless lies.

Thank you.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:08 pm

Hello Rosewood,

You could definitely burn a white candle dressed with Clarity and Influence oils to get him to see the truth, but I would keep that work separate from the work you're doing with the Follow Me Boy, Domination and Return to Me oils. Since those goals are pretty different, I'd give them their own workings.

Good luck!

Miss_Styles88

Unread post by Miss_Styles88 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:52 pm

So I have a quick question: are skulls only used to influence/affect someone else? Can I use a skull candle for myself? I want to try to increase clarity and psychism and was wondering if a skull candle would be appropriate. :?:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:30 pm

Hello, Miss_Styles88 ,

Skull candles are used for many things.

But, YES, of course you can use one for yourself!

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

tink31

Unread post by tink31 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:40 pm

not sure if this the place for this question but i have a worker doing work for me but i also was doing a candle spell if my target saw the candle burning would that affect all the work being done or just the candle spell

Miss_Styles88

Unread post by Miss_Styles88 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:31 pm

Miss Aida,

Thank you for being so responsive! :D :D

Pure Heart and Mind

Unread post by Pure Heart and Mind » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:50 pm

Thanks Miss Aida, Blessings! :D
" Faith, Hope and Love, But the greatest of these is Love. '' 1 Corinthians 13:13

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:41 pm

Hello tink31,

It's hard to say. I would say that if the target saw the candle spell you're doing, I don't think that would affect all the work being done. But if you're worried about it, perhaps it would be a good idea to check in with your rootworker and ask them.

tink31

Unread post by tink31 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:50 pm

thanks so much Sister Jean

Iamabeliever

Unread post by Iamabeliever » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:29 pm

Hello everyone..what are the best herbs to put into a skull candle and what oils would be used to dress the candle to make an ex think of only you?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:36 pm

Hello, Iamabeliever,

I would perform the influence skull candle spell: www.luckymjo.com/influence.html

I would put tiny pictures of you inside the eyes (just take some wax out, fill it with the pictures, melt the wax, then cover the pictures/eyes with the wax again

Herbs?

take a look at this page:

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

candle_flamess

Unread post by candle_flamess » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:21 am

I'm just wondering, when it comes to skull candles, what is considered a successful burn? They're so odd shaped that I find it hard to figure out. I appreciate any insight. Thanks!

luckycarol

Unread post by luckycarol » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:55 pm

I was going to burn a skull candle over 7 days and tried my best to evenly distribute loading the herbs and petition.

However, on the 5th day both the petition and herbs caught fire and the candle was burning really quick. There were 3 "wicks", petition, herbs and the wick itself and i did not snuff out the fire as Im not sure if I should snuff out all 3 & the remaining candle might not last for 2 more days.

So i just let it burn and the petition burned for hours, even after the wick went out. May I ask if it would be considered as an incomplete spell?

I saw someone asked the same question before but there was no answer, thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:43 pm

Hello, candle_flamess ,

Usually, for me, it is the symbols that I see afterwards that tell me the story

Other indicators are most of the wax has been consumed (although that is not frequent with figural candles), or the behavior of the candle, the smoke, and/or the wax when it is burning.

It takes practice.

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:45 pm

Hello, luckycarol,

I am not sure what you are asking.

BUT when the petition burns, this is a good sign of a successful spell

I hope this is what you are asking us!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

candle_flamess

Unread post by candle_flamess » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:21 am

Thank you Miss Aida. My skull candle is basically intact. The front and back fell off the skull practically unmelted and the left side is still standing. The right side melted down completely but the base is also intact. I did notice that the wick was lopsided and to the right so I'm blaming that as to why my skull candle melted horribly. Despite all this, it definitely seems that the candle spell worked partially. I wanted the target to contact me (among other things) after almost 7 weeks of no contact. In fact, he initiated the contact about 3 or 4 days into the working of a skull candle spell. I didn't reply (phone issues) and he tried to contact me again a few days later (about 6-7 days into the spell) while I was still working the skull candle. I read on the forums that I should work the skull candles in steps. Like, first I would work a skull candle to maybe get me on his mind platonically and then move on to working a skull candle with more romantic intentions. I was considering starting a new skull candle in a few weeks but this time to get him to think of me in a romantic manner. Is this a good idea? Or should I try another angle/spell? Like perhaps a moving candle spell? Or a lodestone spell? I'm placing a new LM order soon so I want to be prepared.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:14 pm

Hello candle_flamess,

Skull candles can burn oddly; with figural candles it's pretty normal for the candle not to melt completely. But if you've seen results, great!

You could do a skull candle to get him to start thinking of you romantically, then move on to a Come to Me spell, to initiate drawing him to you. I think that's a great idea. You can read about Come to Me products here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

You could also work a full-blown spell kit:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html

Good luck to you!

freda222

Unread post by freda222 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:31 am

Hello,

So i am planning to start a green skull candle to influence someone to favor me in choosing me as a business partner. (I also working a honey jar on my target).

I plan on loading the candle with the following herbs:

Dragon's blood
Five finger grass
Allspice
Blue flag
Gravel root
Cinnamon
Devils shoe string

I also have deers tongue which i plan on adding to the mouth

I want to use the following oils:
money drawing
steady job
Mercury
Influence
Attraction
Crown of success
Fast luck
Any suggestions that i could add to this mix of oil and herbs?

The only personal concern of my target that i have is a photo which i plan on using as a petition paper inside the candle. I am going to write his name 3x and cross it with my petition 3x on the front of the photo I am also going to include a photo of him underneath the candle.

I also wanted to carve out holes in the eyes to put in small pictures. When it comes to the eyes, should i put in a photo of me telling my target to favor me as a business partner or would a picture of the business be better? Any help and suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thank you
Thank you Saint Expedite

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:35 pm

Hello, freda222 ,

Wow, that's a lot of oils.

Put pictures of you in the eyes with the attraction oil

Then, I would go with influence on his candle.

You could get a white candle of yourself to represent you and have his candle facing you and then use the steady job, fast luck, crown of success.

But what you are doing at his point is putting all these spells on him with the oils.

The herbs: I would use more influencing herbs like Calamus on him. The deer's tongue is good.

Take a look at this page:

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mother_Goddesss

Unread post by Mother_Goddesss » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:12 am

I'm not new to candle magick, but am new to using skull candles for rituals.

I started a skull candle as more of an urgent request so did not wait for the proper moon phase. This was not as important to me as performing the ritual while my target was in town for the holidays.

One of the purposes of this spell is that I have known him for 5 years, and during 3 years of those I was married but I always knew we had chemistry and he showed interest. He will come into my life every 6 months or so and we have a great time together, but I would like to try for that relationship now that we are both available. I should also point out that are relationship is a very unusual one as he is much younger than me, and the cards have told me without reading specifically for him, that my relationship will be a very unusual one, so I can only read this to mean him.

I just did night 7 of my ritual last night. The first few nights were very slow, as expected. The last couple nights I'm seeing that he is paying attention by the flame. The flame is strong and is reacting to my speaking. I have been letting it burn for longer periods of time each night. Despite the strong, high flame, I am getting very slow melting of the candle. When I think that it has surely melted a lot by the looks of the flame I am surprised by the very little wax that has melted. I had only one night of a lot of wax melting and pooling on the plate with a steady flame. In other words, the wax melting does not seem to correlate with the flame and I'm not sure how to read this.

I've done tarot divination to check on the progress of my spell. The first few days he was not getting my message across, but my cards told me to keep up with the spell. It is now telling me the message is getting through and that my spell will be successful, but slow and I must be patient.

1) Do I continue with this particular skull candle until it is finished, however long that takes, or should I give this candle a rest and give the spell time to take hold and start another skull candle if I don't see signs of movement in the near future?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:58 pm

Hello Mother_Goddesss,

I would recommend letting the candle burn out, no matter how long it takes, then use divination to find out where things are at that point. Then give it some time to work, then re-evaluate and start another skull candle if needed.

If you'd like to read more about reading candles, check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Take care!

prayer10

Unread post by prayer10 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:57 pm

Good day everyone.

I have a quick question, I searched this thread and couldn't find it. I probably went right past it, so I apologize if this has been answered already.

For example: If I wanted to begin a skull candle spell on Friday, is it okay to prep and talk to the candle from the night before? Dress it, load it and then set it on my altar to begin on Friday morning?

Thank you in advance!

loyal_stranger

Unread post by loyal_stranger » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:05 pm

prayer10 - I do that all the time. I find that if I prep in advance, it is easier to concentrate on the spell and all my energy goes into the conjure. My results have been good so far (knock on wood).

All that being said - I don't usually do "candle spells" in the morning, only bathing. I usually reserve those for night.

prayer10

Unread post by prayer10 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:37 pm

Thank you loyal_stranger! I will do just that!

Sorry, I meant in the early hours of the AM, while my target is asleep.

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:20 pm

Good advice!
HRCC Graduate #1631

LibraGoddess

Unread post by LibraGoddess » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:02 am

Hello Ms Aida,

I've been selected to attend an interview next Thursday so I'm getting my supplies in order now to start working. I plan to do the white skull candle with my photos in the eyes. However, this job starts a lot lower than what I'm expected as fair pay for my qualifications, how would I influence the hiring manager to bring me in at a higher salary (I want almost $20K more)? So not only do I want him to hire me, I want him to bring me in at the highest possible salary. Thank you in advance

freda222

Unread post by freda222 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:25 pm

hello,

For the two skull candles I wrote above, I am not sure if I can go ahead and bury both in a potted plant I have. One skull candle was for me to get a business partnership offer and the other candle was to influence my target to offer me a partnership. I know for the candle representing me, I can bury it in the plant bc I what to draw something to me. For the candle representing my target, there is no way I can bury it near them bc they live out of state. I read in another thread that a crossroads is the next best option for an influence candle but bc I lit both candles facing each other and at the same time I am not sure if I should separate both candle remains. Thank you for all your help.
Thank you Saint Expedite

cafecocktail

Unread post by cafecocktail » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:47 am

Hi.
I'm trying to black and white skull candle spell to make my target hate my love rival.
I can't find dog poo that cover black skull anywhere, so I'd like to use some oils instead.
What oils could be effective? Crossing? Black Arts? I guess it have to be very disgusting.
Thank you in advance.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:21 pm

Hello cafecocktail,

I want to get some clarity before so I know how you are using the skull candles. Is the black one being named for the love rival and the white one for your love interest? If that is so then yes you could use Crossing or Black Arts on the black skull candle. I would then recommend you use Influence (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-influence.html) on the white one, or if you can get a third red or pink skull candle name that one as your love interest and name the white one for yourself and have those two facing toward each other with the red skull candle facing away from the black one. You could also put some kind of Love Me (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-love-me.html) on the red skull candle and maybe Look Me Over (http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html) on the white one, if you are doing it with the three candles.

Peace~

Nathen

cafecocktail

Unread post by cafecocktail » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:04 am

Thank you so much for your advice, Nathen!
Yes, I'm going to use a black skull for my love rival and a white skull for my target. I will use Black Arts and Inflammatory Confusion oil for the black one, and Influence oil for the white one.
Using with a red skull candle is also a nice idea. It would be effective, I think.
Thank you again!

loyal_stranger

Unread post by loyal_stranger » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:37 am

So - stupid question. I bought a black skull candle because the last time I did something with skull candles it was Cat's forced apology skull candle spell and it called for a black one so without even looking, I just bought another black one. That being said, I was planning to use it on my ex. I'm not trying to harm him or cross him, I am trying to get him to do what I want (we have this whole dom/sub thing going and I am the dominant one so it makes sense to use this kind of spell on him). Was planning to use some Essence of Bend-Over oil and controlling herbs. But after looking at this forum, I'm kind of wondering if I should have gotten a red skull candle. I'm conflicted because usually controlling calls for purple but the last one called for black and it was somewhat similar to what I'm trying to accomplish. Any thoughts? I'm likely putting in an order today anyway so if I wait and order a red one, so be it, I guess.

runrabbitrun

Unread post by runrabbitrun » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:36 pm

Quick question!

When using a skull candle for love work, should the words I engrave on the skull be phrased as if they were his thoughts? I.e. Would I inscribe "kiss her now" (or "kiss (my name) now") or inscribe "kiss me now"? Or, "tell (my name) how I feel about her" vs "tell me how you feel about me"?
(It's work on a guy I am pretty sure likes me but is too scared to make the first move, I am dressing the candle with Crucible of Courage, Kiss Me Now, and Come to Me)

thanks!

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:32 pm

Hi runrabbitrun,

You inscribe the skull candle with the exact thought you want him to have, which is "Kiss runrabbitrun." When you talk to the skull say, "Tell runrabbitrun how you feel about her. Kiss runrabbitrun. You want to be with runrabbitrun." You are not having a conversation with him. You are putting thoughts or commands into his brain as if they popped into his mind all on their own.

Best,
Brujaha
Thank you, my dear St. Martha the Dominator, for the miracle.
St. Joseph, I am forever grateful.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:34 pm

Hello, runrabbitrun ,

Brujaja123 gave you great advice

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:36 pm

Hello, loyal_stranger ,

I would go with a white skull and have it encircled with purple helper lights (such as the 4 or 6 inch taper candles)

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

runrabbitrun

Unread post by runrabbitrun » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:45 am

Excellent, thanks!

Beterhalf38

Unread post by Beterhalf38 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:18 pm

Hey everyone I wanna know what appropriate herbs should I use to influence my target to think the girl he is messing with is not right for him I have some influence oil on the way it should be her in a few days LM products by the way is all I work with but I wanting work with this waning moon phase and I want to properly load my skull with the right herbs ahead of time any suggestions of what to use and say if there is a pray of any I need to use also I have some controlling and follow me boy powder coming as well can I put this in my target shoes let me know thanks...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:35 pm

Hello, Beterhalf38 ,

We welcome your questions but please, each make each question a sentence. I have no idea what you are asking.

For herbs: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

I don't know what prayer as I have no idea what the candle is for

Yes, you can certainly put them in his shoes!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Beterhalf38

Unread post by Beterhalf38 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:43 am

Hey MIss Aida
Sorry for the delay on response it would not let me post kept saying error message but anywho, (A) I want to influence my target that the girl he messing with is using him (B) what color skull candle (C) what appropriate oils and herbs (D) I put some pubic hairs in his cap, shorts,and boxers will I have to continuously sew into his clothing because I know when you wash clothes they can get lose and come or can I use crazy glue just a thought let me know thanks again

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:42 pm

Hello, Beterhalf38,

It would be a white influence skull candle

See the page here with instructions:

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Yes, I would definitely sew them in!!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Beterhalf38

Unread post by Beterhalf38 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:00 pm

Miss Aida
Thank you.. will order my white skull candle

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:58 pm

Let's say I wanted to purchase a Red skull candle and I wanted to purchase Kiss me now oil and Influence oil before i start can i have these oils purchase as a mix my questions are
1.) can i request oils to be mixed during i already have Love me oil can I also put it in the mix
2.) since i have Love me herbs that came with my honey jar can i put it into the skull
3.) after I put a big hole in the bottom im going to fill it with his hair and a print out picture of him
am i suppose to add anything thats belongs to me in it as well like hair and a picture etc if so can i place his hair in the middle of mine and tie it in a knot
4.) is it ok for me to use a print out picture
5.) when i receive it im planning on charging it for 13 days is this ok?

loyal_stranger

Unread post by loyal_stranger » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:47 am

LM does custom oil blends (there's actually another thread dedicated to the topic) - but you do need to be mindful that the narrative of intention. I thought Kiss Me Now was for short-term sex spells and Love Me is for longer term relationships (I'm no expert though, just browsing and thought I'd help answer the blends question since no one had yet). I feel like rather than buy both Kiss Me Now and Influence, you'd be better off getting "Follow Me Boy Oil" though. Also - influence oils are not really as strong as commanding or compelling products so you would get more bang for your buck if you went with one of those. You could definitely put the love herbs in the skull and printout pictures are fine. As for anything belonging to you - any kind of female control/domination spell works better if you use your menstrual blood or sexual fluids. I would just put that on the skull along with the oil.

The website to buy custom blends is: http://www.luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:18 pm

thank u so much loyal_stranger
I'm planning on getting
Follow me Boy
Commanding
Love Me
Kiss me now
all mixed together

My next question is when i'm commanding do I start my commands with the word "YOU" and put my name in the commands or can i just say me
for example You will fall in love with Jane Doe or You will fall in love with me or can i write my commands as I miss Jane doe or I love jane doe etc and is there a specific number of commands i can use or there is no limit.

I read somewhere that i can put my name on the skulls forehead if so where can i put his name
I also read somewhere that I can write his name and my name then draw a heart around it on the back on the candles head

what do you think?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:28 pm

Hello, nino_x3

"Love Jane Doe"

Commanding is a little harsh for love work. I do prefer compelling. To compelling him to love you.

www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

loyal_stranger is correct: Kiss me Now is for sex

Please look at this thread for petition papers:

petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 21039.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

loyal_stranger

Unread post by loyal_stranger » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:43 am

I was actually thinking of "Essence of Bendover" when I said commanding or compelling products. I have used that quite a bit with good results. That being said - my "target" and I have also involved in dom/sub lifestyle, me being the dominant one so it kind of makes sense in my situation. I think I remember reading something Cat wrote that it won't work on people who have more dominant personalities, though.

ETA: yeah - it was here that I read that: http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:12 pm

Thank u both Miss Aida and Loyal_stranger for everything :)

Hopefull

Unread post by Hopefull » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:05 pm

Hello,
I was hoping to possibly get a reading, but first I'm getting ready to set up a Red Candle Skull spell for my boyfriend. I just want to make sure I got everything correct and if any tweaking or suggestions, please feel free to give :)

My boyfriend and I have been together for a little over a year but he has trouble opening up or doing things for me romantically and emotionally. He also says that he's not sure if he loves me, his parents, or anything. I can tell he loves me, but I'm trying to make him more in love with me, or obsessed, to where he can barely keep me off his brain.

- I was going to do red candle starting this next moon phase on Dec. 29th for 7 days. From my understanding, I will burn the candle while my target is sleeping for anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour and snuff it out (not to blow).

-I have purchased "Dominate my man" and "love me" oils from LM to dress the candle. I'll hollow out the bottom of the candle and put his personal concerns in the candle. Inscribe on the candle what I want him to do like, "love Hopefully" or "open your heart to hopefully" or "you want to be with Hopefull"

-on a heat proof plate, I'll also place the petition paper of what I want him to do, cross our names 9 times as well and place the skull candle on the petition paper. Also a picture of him.

-when light the candle, speak to the target and say what I would like them to do. And really concentrate

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:39 pm

Hello Hopefull,

I think that sounds like a great plan! I'd also suggest wearing the Love Me oil as a personal scent, especially when you're around him, and put a few drops of the I Dominate My Man oil in his shampoo or shower gel.

Good luck to you in your work.

Hopefull

Unread post by Hopefull » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:39 pm

lucky Mojo was out of red skull candles, if I use a white, will it have much of a different outcome with the skull candle spell?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:29 pm

Hello, Hopefull

White is just fine and, because it is a neutral color, replaces any color.

So, you are fine!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Hopefull

Unread post by Hopefull » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:55 am

I did the spell with a white candle instead. Reading up I see it won't effect the outcome. But I lit the candle for the first day. The candle burned strong and a bit slow, which from my understanding is usual for the first day. I did carve my intentions on the candle and where it says "put hopeful first" I had a stream of candle wax go through. What do you think it means?

I'm also asking this question on the candle divination forum

Reason: duplicate post

rossoporpora

Unread post by rossoporpora » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:47 pm

Hello, I've just started working on a red skull candle, I did not purchase it from LM (but I'm using LM's oils and herbs on it) and I had a few questions. The candle was handmade by a friend of mine that loaded it for me (it was a Christmas present) she used Licorice Root, Iron filings, two small lodestones and patchouli but because of this I couldn't put my petition paper inside.
I do not have personal concerns of "the Target" so I can only use pictures and petition papers, so far I've carved the Target's full name and date of birth on its forehead and said "in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost I baptize you as Target, you're born on XX/XX/XXXX, your father's name is So and your mother's name is So. You now rapresent Target" etc. but I do not know if this is enough (I'll put my petition paper under the candle when I'll finally light it after the first 7 nights of talking).
Is there a way to put a petition paper in the skull anyway (I don't feel like touching what my friend did because she did a really good job), would it be ok to keep/attach the petition under the skull while I talk to it and dress it with the oils even if it isn't burning yet? And is it best to talk to the skull in first person "You return to me/You love me etc." or "You love So and So/You return to So and So"?

I'm also planning to add deer's tongue in its mouth and a couple of juniper berries in its eyes and so far I keep the candle in a jewelry box that has a picture of me taped under the top, so that the skull can look at it when I close the box (I don't want the people I live with to see it), is it ok to do so?
Thank you so much!
Thank you, St Michael.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:55 pm

Hello, rossoporpora ,

Please ask your friend for this advice.

Your friend made the candle and loaded it so, this is the person who would know what (and where) to add the stuffing into the candle

You can put the petition paper under the candle as well as inscribing it on the candle

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:38 am

I remember a few years ago I had done a red skull candle on someone with the intention for someone to return to me and miss me, this person had moved cities from were I lived and I didn't see him for 6 months...a week later he messaged me saying he was coming to the city I lived.. he drove 16 hours to come visit me LOL.
I'm now doing another red candle skull on a different man with the intention for him to return to me as well as he broke things off and has been distant. I'm 3 days into the spell and I'm already getting signs, I've been talking to the skull to tell intended he misses me, he's thinking of me, dreaming of me..stuff like that. I was looking through music tonight to find some new songs and I came across a song called "thinking bout ya" I was drawn to it and it was actually catchy. And start of the song was saying " girl I've been thinking bout ya, and I've been dreamin bout ya" " girl your getting hotter hotter than the average tempature" and basically lyrics about a guy making more effort/to try harder which is basically what I want from my target. Skull candles seem to be very powerful and effective, definitely my favourite spell to do! :D

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:44 am

Hello SugarLoveHoney,

Thanks for sharing your story and good luck to you in your work! :)

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”