• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:09 am

Spells to Revive Emotional Passion Affection Bonding

Spells to Revive Emotional Passion Affection Bonding

Unread postby worldismine » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:19 pm

I did all this work!! st martha, love me with skulls, honey jar, breakup, etc over the course of a year or longer, now hes come back home, committed to me and the two kids, And I cant stop being mean to him.

I don’t know if I was ever truly in love, (although we were together for 10 years and I sure felt like it) if it was the competition, low self esteem, or I cant get past the fact that he left me and now I have the power back. I don’t know but

I don’t like to have sex with him as often as he likes. I find him unattractive and I wish I had moved on and took a chance on meeting someone else and getting over him.

I want to be in love but im not sure why I cant be with him. I thought I loved him but apparently I don’t
I find myself finding everything wrong with him things that didn’t use to bother me. He has fungus in some toe nails. Not my ideal size down there (but workable), wont go down on me, all things that I didn’t seem to mind but now its turning me totally off.

Ive always wanted to get married and hes always been resistant but now he says we can get married if
I treat him better for 3 months. I would love to have a wedding. Im torn. How can I get back to that love place and be in love with him. Or should I just let it go once and for all? I wasnt happy without him and now im not happy with him

Help!!!

Just want to be happy...
worldismine

Re: Spells to Revive Emotional Passion Affection Bonding

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:50 am

I'd suggest Clarity, King Solomon Wisdom, and some deep thought as to what you really want. Don't marry him just because you want a wedding. On the other hand, no one is perfect.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby nana664 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:28 am

This exactly why it is said so much in the forum, that one should get a reading before doing work like this. A reading most likely would have told you that you two were not perfect for each other. Do you think that you wanted him back just so that you could end things instead of him ending the relationship?

I agree with Mama Micki that no one is perfect. My husband is nothing like the men I dated before we met, and talk about flaws ..... well, we all have them. ;-) Perhaps if you started being nicer to him and stop expecting him to be who he's not, you might discover that he's a diamond in the rough.
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me
nana664

Unread postby preppieroots » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:54 am

Get a reading now, before you decide to do anything. Something about him must have seemed worth fighting for, either that or it was simply the need to "win" him back from whomever. Figure out if you fought so hard for his love, or if you fought hard so that another woman would not have him.

And ask yourself if you would love a wedding to a man you actually love, or if you'd love a wedding to a man you can barely stand. Having been married for a fairly long time myself, I must say a wedding is such a fleeting, unimportant aspect of a long term loving relationship.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530
preppieroots

Unread postby preppieroots » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:25 pm

Worldismine,

just some more thoughts on your situation....you know, not everyone who attempts these things manages to have the success at it that you have....so, you should at least feel quite powerful in that you can effect change in the places where you put your focus. Knowing that, you could try to tackle some of this stuff, maybe make another honey jar but for this one, try to help you to sweeten up to him again. You're both in the jar meant to sweeten you two up, so why not try to put the focus on your own feelings for him...? And while you're at it, surely someone must have some ideas on how to spice your sex life back up. Hell maybe even try a honey jar to sweeten your man up to going down on you! Or something along those lines, someone somewhere must have tried to work that kind of spell on their man....

You clearly have a knack for this work (or are gifted for it) and reconciliation is hard work, you've already done the hardest part, this other stuff seems a lot less difficult than what you've already achieved.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530
preppieroots

Unread postby worldismine » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:32 pm

Thank you all for your response.

Im not sure why i fought so hard for him but he is a great guy with good character. He's also a great loving father and for that im thankful. I agree with you Mama Micki no one is perfect. Not even me.

Preppieroots you are right. I think it is time for another reading. On the other hand i totally agree that i would rather have the long term loving relationship. I usually do see the fruits of my labor when i put focus, intent, and passion into my work. With that said i have decided to work on my feelings getting stronger and developing some more love and passion into our life. I will do a honey jar, kiss me now! and love me. Only this time it will be towards me.
worldismine

Re; Spells to Revive Emotional Passion Affection Bonding

Unread postby Jamaicaindi1 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:09 pm

Hello everyone. I'm new to this site and I have many questions.

I have a man that I have been involved with for almost 3 yrs. When we first met we become close. He would always call and text and communication was good. Then before I knew it everything slowed down. We are off and on and we hardly talk. We don't speak unless I contact him but when I want to see him he comes.

I got my cards read twice. The first time the first individual told me he and I would be together but it would be a lot of work. She had me burning candles at her home and she did something with his picture, ice, and cold water and he stopped speaking to me completely.

I went to someone else that had me burn more candles and after 7 months we are in contact but it's slow and drawn out.

I want us to be close again and build that bond we once had and keep it strong. I'm truly in love with this man.

Can anyone help me??
Jamaicaindi1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:05 pm

Hello, Jamaicaindi1,

Wow! Ice and cold water? In a love spell? I'd stay away from that person!

Here is an array of love spells that Miss cat wrote. There will SURELY be something here that appeals to you: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the very best with your spells

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

reconciliation

Unread postby everlastinglove » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:34 pm

i cheated on the guy i was with. i confessed to him and he said he said he likes me as a person but we are on a different page. hes in his 30s and im a teenager btw.

i cant stop thinking about him and if i could go back i would have never cheated.. i am truly remorseful.

then i told him I was pregnant with his child and he got mad because he knew i was lying.. he told me trying to trap him wasn't gonna work.. and that he is in a new relationship and to leave him alone.. i knew he was lying because a psychic said he wasn't in a relationship..

anyways i did a sugar jar spell to sweeten him and put it in my room.. when i wasn't home my mom threw it away because she called it satanic..

1) so i went ahead and took a red candle and dressed it with vanilla extract and put his picture underneath and said a chant i got online.. do you think it will work?

2) i will be doing random things everyday like eating or watching tv, driving, at my job and randomly think about him.. the psychic also said that i am on his mind and he thinks about returning but is taking a break.. is that why i cant stop thinking about him?

3) can i get him back?
everlastinglove

Re: reconciliation

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:42 pm

Dear everlastinglove,

1) No. You cheated, you lied, and he is done. You think magic will revive his dead love, but it can't. Next time don't cheat and don't lie. Don't commit adultery. Don't fake a pregnancy. Work with clean hands.

2) No. It's too late, he's gone.

3) No. Take this as a lesson well-learned and move on.

You Cheated You Lied by the Shields:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMmNDU1Mrig

He's Gone by the Chantels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtZ6buR8VfU
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby everlastinglove » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:34 pm

@catherineyronwode

Wow. What can i do to bring him back? Can i bind him? Im willing to pay money
everlastinglove

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:05 pm

Hello, everlastinglove ,

I am sorry but Miss cat said that it won't work. She's the expert.

You can try an AIRR member if this answer is not what you want to read. But, the reading most likely will show the same thing

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:06 pm

Hello, everlastinglove,

Money -- you can throw it away on readers or spell-casters. True love -- money can't buy it.

The man said he is done, and for good reason. You did more than cheat on him sexually -- you actually lied and told him you were pregnant!

No sane man will stand for that. You are young. You didn't know better. You crossed a line there and you lost -- and there's a lesson to be learned:

Cheating can be forgiven -- and sometimes is -- but faking a pregnancy? No, that is not easy to forgive, and almost never is forgiven.

Faking a pregnancy displays a kind of unsoundness of personality, really. A lie that deep and far-reaching is a sign of mental stress so great that few men will stay with a woman who does that.

Imagine a man telling you that he is very sick and will need surgery so that you will come back and then you find out, by asking his doctor, that he just made it up! You would, rightfully, never trust him again. But this is WORSE -- being pregnant implies that your man will have to commit to 18 YEARS of childcare! That's a lot deeper than sitting with a guy through surgery.

Basically, faking a pregnancy to trap a man is not romantic, it's not effective, and it is not a sign of love. It's bad, very bad, and it has spoiled your chances with this man.

Breathe.

Then, please, bathe with Hyssop, and recite the 51st Psalm for forgiveness of sins.

And, for your own sake, READ THIS:

http://www.whattoexpect.com/forums/hot- ... cy-11.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Nony65 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:35 pm

I wasn't entirely sure where to post this, but I think this is the best area.

I've been with my boyfriend for nearly a year and things were beyond amazing for the first three months. Before my first date with him, I took a bath with Love Me bath crystals with outstanding affect; he was all over me, and soon he said he knew how he felt about me.

Sadly my mental health took a turn for the worse this year. I became obsessional about one ex of his in particular, and suffered really low moods. I got my rootworker to do some healing spells on me and had some healing vigils lit with amazing effect. I also did a Cut and Clear on the ex, may need to do some more work there as not quite there with it yet (but it's all promising).

I know he's my soulmate, we simply click and he said he loves me. But I feel he's becoming more and more distant; not as affectionate, emotionally distant, spending more time in his job. He booked a week off for our friend coming over from the U.S (I'm in the uk) and we had a nasty argument tonight as he said we will be seeing our friend everyday even though my aunty isn't well and said I can go see her myself.

I know that doesn't portray a nice image but he really was loving, caring, and affectionate. I'm starting to work with King Solomon products as suggested by another rootworker on the forum but what else should I do? Bathe in Love Me crystals again? Start a honey jar? Use more dominating products for him to come forward? Thank you so much
Nony65

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:07 pm

Hi Nony65,

I'm sorry to hear you are going through this.

The thread you are posting in has some good advice in it, so I encourage you to read through it.

Yes, bathing in Love Me bath crystals is a good idea, especially since it worked for you before. You can add Fire of Love to get the passion brewing again.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-fire-of-love.html

And I encourage all couples to keep a honey jar going on their relationship! It is just a smart thing to do.

I can't speak to using the dominating products without knowing if he is someone who responds well to coercion. If you think he is, then add a pinch of Domination to your work.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-domination.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:04 am

Hi All!

Ok, so I am in a relationship. An honest to God relationship. We've been friends for years (he's a friend of the family) and fell for one another about 2 months ago. I think it might be nothing except we both are going through some personal things. I had a reading yesterday and he's sticking around for a while.

It's just that he's been a little distant the past few days. Normally I'd be ok with this, but seeing that we are actually in a relationship, it's kind of difficult for me. He hasn't held my hand, kissed me, nothing (ok, well he told me he loved me today, but I miss the physical affection as well). I know he still has feelings for me and it would cause some issues if the family knew we were together (I had a candle lit and it came back that it's dangerous for him to show his feelings in front of the family), but that's never stopped him from insuring me about us.

What can do to shake him out of this? When I burn candles on his honey jar, they burn bright and strong, even in wind. He does tell me what's going on in his life, but it's never affected us like this. All I need is a small gesture and I'll be ok. I did the 3 parts Fire of Love with the 1 part Fast Luck tonight - and he fell asleep early. I'll give it another try tomorrow.
Thank you Miss Cat & Miss Aida
Thank you to all who contribute
Special thank you to St. Expedite
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:12 pm

Hello UnBound,

If he's been distant only for a few days, I wouldn't rush to start doing tons more magical work when you're already working a honey jar, especially when those candles are burning well. You already have some hoodoo working toward you; now you need to sit back and give it a little time and trust. If you want to step things up physically, there are lots of ideas in this thread that you can read through. You could also dress the four corners of the bed frame with Fire of Love oil, and add a few drops to his shampoo.

On a mundane note, have you asked him if anything is bothering him? Sounds like some honest communication would do you some good here.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:28 pm

Hello sisterjean. Thank you for your prompt and on point post. I think I have forgotten some things, so I will go into a bit more detail.

"Phillippe" is a friend of the family. I have known him for about 6 years. Until he came to live with us for a short time, I had NO feelings other than that of a close family friend. Once he arrived, we started to spend time together. At first I thought the attraction was physical even though we had not yet even kissed. However, it became clear that we had fallen in love. We told everyone that we were playing a joke on my Dad after we returned from Las Vegas that we had gotten married, so no one questioned our closeness and in fact, played along. I didn't need to do any work for us to fall in love. I only did it after.

We have yet to make love. It almost happened, but I felt it wasn't the right time. But that's not what I believe caused this because it was so sudden and it's only physical. After this afternoon I KNOW something is wrong. I did have a reading about him and I know he will be around, but I can't be in love with someone who is in love with me and not have any physical affection.

Normally, we can barely keep his love for me to himself. But the last few days? Ugh...

Today he knew I was upset with him. We were sitting on the couch and he kept nudging me with his feet, literally BEGGING me to love him. That's all he kept whispering to me: "LOVE ME". When we look at one another, you can feel the room get 10 degrees warmer. At times I just catch him staring at me. Yet when I FINALLY relented and went to kiss him, he pushed me away. It's not a game, I know that. But SOMETHING is wrong. The first candle said that he had to be careful showing his affection for me, but he began to not care. That was like a week ago. Then 3 of them were about to go out and he just lingered by the door, staring at me, willing me to do or say SOMETHING. I didn't say anything. I'm damn near heartbroken over this. AND my relationship with him is vital to my impending relationship with the man who will be my husband.

His mother is deeply religious, but hasn't seen or spoken to him since late August. She has nothing of his except maybe a picture, but I can't see her doing anything. She asked him before if I was his girlfriend and he didn't answer (this was before anything was truly happening between us), but she's stopped asking. He did have a choice to leave, but chose to stay with me. Even if she has done something, it hasn't effected his love for me at all. Just him showing it physically.

What can I do?
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:15 pm

Hello, UnBound ,

I would work with follow Me Boy products:

www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

Then, move to love spells:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

I hope everything works out for you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:08 pm

Thank you so much, Miss Aida.

I just rinsed some of my clothes in Come To Me. I will do the next set in FMB. xoxoxo
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:01 am

I came back to edit, but was too late.

Well, in front of me (and two other people) he said that he wasn't romantically involved with anyone. I know no one is supposed to know about us, but it still hurt. :cry: :cry: :cry:
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:28 am

Hello, UnBound ,

Then, go back to what Sister Jean said: there needs to be some communication between the 2 of you

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:59 pm

Thank you, both.

This isn't easy for me. I told my reader that it's difficult for me to be in love with one person knowing not only that it's not going to last, but that ultimately am going to be with another man who will become my husband. And it's honestly not going to be too far in the future.

We're getting back to normal, thankfully. But I have to remember that this was never meant to be an in the open, real (to others) relationship.I just did a red candle with FMB on it on top of the honey jar for now.

xoxo
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:12 pm

So... something weird is going on. I might get another reading, but the last one was rather conclusive and I don't think it will answer my question. I will if the general consensus is that I should, however.

"Phillippe" is literally OBSESSED with two of my dogs (nothing untoward, but he practically smothers them with attention and affection). The nanosecond he walks in the door, he looks for them, especially my smaller pup. He literally needs to be touching them and have the smaller one by his chest when he goes to sleep. He gets so excited when he sees them and finds everything they do to be utterly adorable.

It's just happened recently, so I believe it has something to do with the work I have been doing. However, I am extremely careful with the hair and products I use and there is no way that their hair has gotten into anything let alone on an ongoing basis. What could have caused this? How can I fix it? He's gotten closer to me than during my previous posts (he kissed me and held me several times on his own this morning), but something has gotten off track here. The nanosecond he walks in the door, he looks for them, especially my smaller pup. He literally needs to be touching them when he goes to sleep. He calls them "his" all the time. He gets so excited when he sees them and finds everything they do to be utterly adorable. It's almost as if the way he behaved towards me transferred to the dogs.

I apologize if this is the wrong place for this, I just thought I should start back up where I left and the subject is passion, affection and bonding.
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:04 pm

Hello, AStarIsBorn ,

You know, I hated it when others tried to get too close to my dogs. I was actually jealous and afraid that my dogs liked the other person better. But, ultimately, I was wrong. They know who feeds them, baths them, etc.

And there was one guy that actually did love my Athena more than me. It just happens. It has nothing to do with my spell work.

BUT...there's something you can do! Put some of the dogs hair in one of your attraction oils then, wear it. He may give you the attention that he's giving the dogs.

It can work

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:36 pm

Hi Miss Aida!

I love that he adores my furry babies as much (if not more) than I do. But this has been sudden since he's known them for FIVE YEARS. He's been staying with us for a while and this behavior is really sudden.

I will try what you said, though. Your advice is always spot on. He's already starting to revert back to the way he was before, so this can only help.

xoxo
AStarIsBorn

Love spell to get ex back that I havent seen in years

Unread postby ashliew » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:05 pm

So me and my ex dated for 2 years back in high school. He was my first love and first sex. He was immature back then and I didn't expect it to last forever. He used to care mostly about himself but he has matured.

We are both almost 30 now. We always had a friendship and we were best friends who dated. The break up was hard especially for me. At the end of high school right after we broke up he went to the military and I had told him I couldn't be friends yet. I tried but we ended up not speaking for 3 years. After that I ran into him in my hometown and we hung out but he was still self-centered and his true colors came out.

Every time I saw him after we broke up or spoke to him the feelings would come back so I limited contact and I eventually moved on and feel in love with someone else when I was 19 but that didn't work out. Me and this new guy talked for 6 years and I didn't have any feelings for my ex. I also dated others but nothing worked out. Maybe 2 or 3 years ago I found my ex on facebook and started talking to him again as a friend. I had no feelings for him but in 2015 -2016 I started having dreams and visions about him . I always had a psychic link to him. All that came back and the feelings came back. The first dream I had was us getting married and I was so happy when I woke up I just wanted it to be real. For months after that I had many dreams and visions.

Over the months my feelings increased.

I did a honey jar on him because I wanted him to be more open and perceptive to the questions I had about us and the past and that worked.

We talked a lot about the past and my feelings for him and I was finally able to get closure on a lot of things but I noticed how mature he had gotten and I was hooked.

We haven't actually seen each other in years just phone calls and facebook. He says he loves me and misses me but as a friend only.

I am trying to accept that he only want friendship but I have a feeling I may be able to spark romance in time.

I want to do a spell to get him to want to be more than friends. There is currently a woman he likes but she doesn't want him. So I am wanting to end his infatuation with her and have him be infatuated with me.

Is it possible or did I miss my chance ?
ashliew

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:31 pm

Hello, ashliew ,

Please perform a return to me spell on him: www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

Also, look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/lovepells.html

And you might want to consider a break up spell on them (by the way, there's a spell on there taking him away from he and bringing him to you).

Wishing you the very best

Happy Holidays
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation