Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Revive Emotional Passion Affection Bonding

worldismine
Newly Registered

Spells to Revive Emotional Passion Affection Bonding

Unread post by worldismine » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:19 pm

I did all this work!! st martha, love me with skulls, honey jar, breakup, etc over the course of a year or longer, now hes come back home, committed to me and the two kids, And I cant stop being mean to him.

I don’t know if I was ever truly in love, (although we were together for 10 years and I sure felt like it) if it was the competition, low self esteem, or I cant get past the fact that he left me and now I have the power back. I don’t know but

I don’t like to have sex with him as often as he likes. I find him unattractive and I wish I had moved on and took a chance on meeting someone else and getting over him.

I want to be in love but im not sure why I cant be with him. I thought I loved him but apparently I don’t
I find myself finding everything wrong with him things that didn’t use to bother me. He has fungus in some toe nails. Not my ideal size down there (but workable), wont go down on me, all things that I didn’t seem to mind but now its turning me totally off.

Ive always wanted to get married and hes always been resistant but now he says we can get married if
I treat him better for 3 months. I would love to have a wedding. Im torn. How can I get back to that love place and be in love with him. Or should I just let it go once and for all? I wasnt happy without him and now im not happy with him

Help!!!

Just want to be happy...

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Revive Emotional Passion Affection Bonding

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:50 am

I'd suggest Clarity, King Solomon Wisdom, and some deep thought as to what you really want. Don't marry him just because you want a wedding. On the other hand, no one is perfect.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:28 am

This exactly why it is said so much in the forum, that one should get a reading before doing work like this. A reading most likely would have told you that you two were not perfect for each other. Do you think that you wanted him back just so that you could end things instead of him ending the relationship?

I agree with Mama Micki that no one is perfect. My husband is nothing like the men I dated before we met, and talk about flaws ..... well, we all have them. ;-) Perhaps if you started being nicer to him and stop expecting him to be who he's not, you might discover that he's a diamond in the rough.
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:54 am

Get a reading now, before you decide to do anything. Something about him must have seemed worth fighting for, either that or it was simply the need to "win" him back from whomever. Figure out if you fought so hard for his love, or if you fought hard so that another woman would not have him.

And ask yourself if you would love a wedding to a man you actually love, or if you'd love a wedding to a man you can barely stand. Having been married for a fairly long time myself, I must say a wedding is such a fleeting, unimportant aspect of a long term loving relationship.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:25 pm

Worldismine,

just some more thoughts on your situation....you know, not everyone who attempts these things manages to have the success at it that you have....so, you should at least feel quite powerful in that you can effect change in the places where you put your focus. Knowing that, you could try to tackle some of this stuff, maybe make another honey jar but for this one, try to help you to sweeten up to him again. You're both in the jar meant to sweeten you two up, so why not try to put the focus on your own feelings for him...? And while you're at it, surely someone must have some ideas on how to spice your sex life back up. Hell maybe even try a honey jar to sweeten your man up to going down on you! Or something along those lines, someone somewhere must have tried to work that kind of spell on their man....

You clearly have a knack for this work (or are gifted for it) and reconciliation is hard work, you've already done the hardest part, this other stuff seems a lot less difficult than what you've already achieved.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

worldismine
Newly Registered

Unread post by worldismine » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:32 pm

Thank you all for your response.

Im not sure why i fought so hard for him but he is a great guy with good character. He's also a great loving father and for that im thankful. I agree with you Mama Micki no one is perfect. Not even me.

Preppieroots you are right. I think it is time for another reading. On the other hand i totally agree that i would rather have the long term loving relationship. I usually do see the fruits of my labor when i put focus, intent, and passion into my work. With that said i have decided to work on my feelings getting stronger and developing some more love and passion into our life. I will do a honey jar, kiss me now! and love me. Only this time it will be towards me.

Jamaicaindi1
Newly Registered

Unread post by Jamaicaindi1 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:09 pm

Hello everyone. I'm new to this site and I have many questions.

I have a man that I have been involved with for almost 3 yrs. When we first met we become close. He would always call and text and communication was good. Then before I knew it everything slowed down. We are off and on and we hardly talk. We don't speak unless I contact him but when I want to see him he comes.

I got my cards read twice. The first time the first individual told me he and I would be together but it would be a lot of work. She had me burning candles at her home and she did something with his picture, ice, and cold water and he stopped speaking to me completely.

I went to someone else that had me burn more candles and after 7 months we are in contact but it's slow and drawn out.

I want us to be close again and build that bond we once had and keep it strong. I'm truly in love with this man.

Can anyone help me??

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:05 pm

Hello, Jamaicaindi1,

Wow! Ice and cold water? In a love spell? I'd stay away from that person!

Here is an array of love spells that Miss cat wrote. There will SURELY be something here that appeals to you: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the very best with your spells

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

everlastinglove

Unread post by everlastinglove » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:34 pm

i cheated on the guy i was with. i confessed to him and he said he said he likes me as a person but we are on a different page. hes in his 30s and im a teenager btw.

i cant stop thinking about him and if i could go back i would have never cheated.. i am truly remorseful.

then i told him I was pregnant with his child and he got mad because he knew i was lying.. he told me trying to trap him wasn't gonna work.. and that he is in a new relationship and to leave him alone.. i knew he was lying because a psychic said he wasn't in a relationship..

anyways i did a sugar jar spell to sweeten him and put it in my room.. when i wasn't home my mom threw it away because she called it satanic..

1) so i went ahead and took a red candle and dressed it with vanilla extract and put his picture underneath and said a chant i got online.. do you think it will work?

2) i will be doing random things everyday like eating or watching tv, driving, at my job and randomly think about him.. the psychic also said that i am on his mind and he thinks about returning but is taking a break.. is that why i cant stop thinking about him?

3) can i get him back?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:42 pm

Dear everlastinglove,

1) No. You cheated, you lied, and he is done. You think magic will revive his dead love, but it can't. Next time don't cheat and don't lie. Don't commit adultery. Don't fake a pregnancy. Work with clean hands.

2) No. It's too late, he's gone.

3) No. Take this as a lesson well-learned and move on.

You Cheated You Lied by the Shields:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMmNDU1Mrig

He's Gone by the Chantels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtZ6buR8VfU
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

everlastinglove

Unread post by everlastinglove » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:34 pm

@catherineyronwode

Wow. What can i do to bring him back? Can i bind him? Im willing to pay money

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:05 pm

Hello, everlastinglove ,

I am sorry but Miss cat said that it won't work. She's the expert.

You can try an AIRR member if this answer is not what you want to read. But, the reading most likely will show the same thing

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:06 pm

Hello, everlastinglove,

Money -- you can throw it away on readers or spell-casters. True love -- money can't buy it.

The man said he is done, and for good reason. You did more than cheat on him sexually -- you actually lied and told him you were pregnant!

No sane man will stand for that. You are young. You didn't know better. You crossed a line there and you lost -- and there's a lesson to be learned:

Cheating can be forgiven -- and sometimes is -- but faking a pregnancy? No, that is not easy to forgive, and almost never is forgiven.

Faking a pregnancy displays a kind of unsoundness of personality, really. A lie that deep and far-reaching is a sign of mental stress so great that few men will stay with a woman who does that.

Imagine a man telling you that he is very sick and will need surgery so that you will come back and then you find out, by asking his doctor, that he just made it up! You would, rightfully, never trust him again. But this is WORSE -- being pregnant implies that your man will have to commit to 18 YEARS of childcare! That's a lot deeper than sitting with a guy through surgery.

Basically, faking a pregnancy to trap a man is not romantic, it's not effective, and it is not a sign of love. It's bad, very bad, and it has spoiled your chances with this man.

Breathe.

Then, please, bathe with Hyssop, and recite the 51st Psalm for forgiveness of sins.

And, for your own sake, READ THIS:

http://www.whattoexpect.com/forums/hot- ... cy-11.html
catherine yronwode

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:35 pm

I wasn't entirely sure where to post this, but I think this is the best area.

I've been with my boyfriend for nearly a year and things were beyond amazing for the first three months. Before my first date with him, I took a bath with Love Me bath crystals with outstanding affect; he was all over me, and soon he said he knew how he felt about me.

Sadly my mental health took a turn for the worse this year. I became obsessional about one ex of his in particular, and suffered really low moods. I got my rootworker to do some healing spells on me and had some healing vigils lit with amazing effect. I also did a Cut and Clear on the ex, may need to do some more work there as not quite there with it yet (but it's all promising).

I know he's my soulmate, we simply click and he said he loves me. But I feel he's becoming more and more distant; not as affectionate, emotionally distant, spending more time in his job. He booked a week off for our friend coming over from the U.S (I'm in the uk) and we had a nasty argument tonight as he said we will be seeing our friend everyday even though my aunty isn't well and said I can go see her myself.

I know that doesn't portray a nice image but he really was loving, caring, and affectionate. I'm starting to work with King Solomon products as suggested by another rootworker on the forum but what else should I do? Bathe in Love Me crystals again? Start a honey jar? Use more dominating products for him to come forward? Thank you so much

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:07 pm

Hi Nony65,

I'm sorry to hear you are going through this.

The thread you are posting in has some good advice in it, so I encourage you to read through it.

Yes, bathing in Love Me bath crystals is a good idea, especially since it worked for you before. You can add Fire of Love to get the passion brewing again.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-fire-of-love.html

And I encourage all couples to keep a honey jar going on their relationship! It is just a smart thing to do.

I can't speak to using the dominating products without knowing if he is someone who responds well to coercion. If you think he is, then add a pinch of Domination to your work.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-domination.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:04 am

Hi All!

Ok, so I am in a relationship. An honest to God relationship. We've been friends for years (he's a friend of the family) and fell for one another about 2 months ago. I think it might be nothing except we both are going through some personal things. I had a reading yesterday and he's sticking around for a while.

It's just that he's been a little distant the past few days. Normally I'd be ok with this, but seeing that we are actually in a relationship, it's kind of difficult for me. He hasn't held my hand, kissed me, nothing (ok, well he told me he loved me today, but I miss the physical affection as well). I know he still has feelings for me and it would cause some issues if the family knew we were together (I had a candle lit and it came back that it's dangerous for him to show his feelings in front of the family), but that's never stopped him from insuring me about us.

What can do to shake him out of this? When I burn candles on his honey jar, they burn bright and strong, even in wind. He does tell me what's going on in his life, but it's never affected us like this. All I need is a small gesture and I'll be ok. I did the 3 parts Fire of Love with the 1 part Fast Luck tonight - and he fell asleep early. I'll give it another try tomorrow.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:12 pm

Hello UnBound,

If he's been distant only for a few days, I wouldn't rush to start doing tons more magical work when you're already working a honey jar, especially when those candles are burning well. You already have some hoodoo working toward you; now you need to sit back and give it a little time and trust. If you want to step things up physically, there are lots of ideas in this thread that you can read through. You could also dress the four corners of the bed frame with Fire of Love oil, and add a few drops to his shampoo.

On a mundane note, have you asked him if anything is bothering him? Sounds like some honest communication would do you some good here.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:28 pm

Hello sisterjean. Thank you for your prompt and on point post. I think I have forgotten some things, so I will go into a bit more detail.

"Phillippe" is a friend of the family. I have known him for about 6 years. Until he came to live with us for a short time, I had NO feelings other than that of a close family friend. Once he arrived, we started to spend time together. At first I thought the attraction was physical even though we had not yet even kissed. However, it became clear that we had fallen in love. We told everyone that we were playing a joke on my Dad after we returned from Las Vegas that we had gotten married, so no one questioned our closeness and in fact, played along. I didn't need to do any work for us to fall in love. I only did it after.

We have yet to make love. It almost happened, but I felt it wasn't the right time. But that's not what I believe caused this because it was so sudden and it's only physical. After this afternoon I KNOW something is wrong. I did have a reading about him and I know he will be around, but I can't be in love with someone who is in love with me and not have any physical affection.

Normally, we can barely keep his love for me to himself. But the last few days? Ugh...

Today he knew I was upset with him. We were sitting on the couch and he kept nudging me with his feet, literally BEGGING me to love him. That's all he kept whispering to me: "LOVE ME". When we look at one another, you can feel the room get 10 degrees warmer. At times I just catch him staring at me. Yet when I FINALLY relented and went to kiss him, he pushed me away. It's not a game, I know that. But SOMETHING is wrong. The first candle said that he had to be careful showing his affection for me, but he began to not care. That was like a week ago. Then 3 of them were about to go out and he just lingered by the door, staring at me, willing me to do or say SOMETHING. I didn't say anything. I'm damn near heartbroken over this. AND my relationship with him is vital to my impending relationship with the man who will be my husband.

His mother is deeply religious, but hasn't seen or spoken to him since late August. She has nothing of his except maybe a picture, but I can't see her doing anything. She asked him before if I was his girlfriend and he didn't answer (this was before anything was truly happening between us), but she's stopped asking. He did have a choice to leave, but chose to stay with me. Even if she has done something, it hasn't effected his love for me at all. Just him showing it physically.

What can I do?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:15 pm

Hello, UnBound ,

I would work with follow Me Boy products:

www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

Then, move to love spells:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

I hope everything works out for you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:08 pm

Thank you so much, Miss Aida.

I just rinsed some of my clothes in Come To Me. I will do the next set in FMB. xoxoxo

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:01 am

I came back to edit, but was too late.

Well, in front of me (and two other people) he said that he wasn't romantically involved with anyone. I know no one is supposed to know about us, but it still hurt. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:28 am

Hello, UnBound ,

Then, go back to what Sister Jean said: there needs to be some communication between the 2 of you

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:59 pm

Thank you, both.

This isn't easy for me. I told my reader that it's difficult for me to be in love with one person knowing not only that it's not going to last, but that ultimately am going to be with another man who will become my husband. And it's honestly not going to be too far in the future.

We're getting back to normal, thankfully. But I have to remember that this was never meant to be an in the open, real (to others) relationship.I just did a red candle with FMB on it on top of the honey jar for now.

xoxo

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:12 pm

So... something weird is going on. I might get another reading, but the last one was rather conclusive and I don't think it will answer my question. I will if the general consensus is that I should, however.

"Phillippe" is literally OBSESSED with two of my dogs (nothing untoward, but he practically smothers them with attention and affection). The nanosecond he walks in the door, he looks for them, especially my smaller pup. He literally needs to be touching them and have the smaller one by his chest when he goes to sleep. He gets so excited when he sees them and finds everything they do to be utterly adorable.

It's just happened recently, so I believe it has something to do with the work I have been doing. However, I am extremely careful with the hair and products I use and there is no way that their hair has gotten into anything let alone on an ongoing basis. What could have caused this? How can I fix it? He's gotten closer to me than during my previous posts (he kissed me and held me several times on his own this morning), but something has gotten off track here. The nanosecond he walks in the door, he looks for them, especially my smaller pup. He literally needs to be touching them when he goes to sleep. He calls them "his" all the time. He gets so excited when he sees them and finds everything they do to be utterly adorable. It's almost as if the way he behaved towards me transferred to the dogs.

I apologize if this is the wrong place for this, I just thought I should start back up where I left and the subject is passion, affection and bonding.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:04 pm

Hello, AStarIsBorn ,

You know, I hated it when others tried to get too close to my dogs. I was actually jealous and afraid that my dogs liked the other person better. But, ultimately, I was wrong. They know who feeds them, baths them, etc.

And there was one guy that actually did love my Athena more than me. It just happens. It has nothing to do with my spell work.

BUT...there's something you can do! Put some of the dogs hair in one of your attraction oils then, wear it. He may give you the attention that he's giving the dogs.

It can work

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:36 pm

Hi Miss Aida!

I love that he adores my furry babies as much (if not more) than I do. But this has been sudden since he's known them for FIVE YEARS. He's been staying with us for a while and this behavior is really sudden.

I will try what you said, though. Your advice is always spot on. He's already starting to revert back to the way he was before, so this can only help.

xoxo

ashliew

Unread post by ashliew » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:05 pm

So me and my ex dated for 2 years back in high school. He was my first love and first sex. He was immature back then and I didn't expect it to last forever. He used to care mostly about himself but he has matured.

We are both almost 30 now. We always had a friendship and we were best friends who dated. The break up was hard especially for me. At the end of high school right after we broke up he went to the military and I had told him I couldn't be friends yet. I tried but we ended up not speaking for 3 years. After that I ran into him in my hometown and we hung out but he was still self-centered and his true colors came out.

Every time I saw him after we broke up or spoke to him the feelings would come back so I limited contact and I eventually moved on and feel in love with someone else when I was 19 but that didn't work out. Me and this new guy talked for 6 years and I didn't have any feelings for my ex. I also dated others but nothing worked out. Maybe 2 or 3 years ago I found my ex on facebook and started talking to him again as a friend. I had no feelings for him but in 2015 -2016 I started having dreams and visions about him . I always had a psychic link to him. All that came back and the feelings came back. The first dream I had was us getting married and I was so happy when I woke up I just wanted it to be real. For months after that I had many dreams and visions.

Over the months my feelings increased.

I did a honey jar on him because I wanted him to be more open and perceptive to the questions I had about us and the past and that worked.

We talked a lot about the past and my feelings for him and I was finally able to get closure on a lot of things but I noticed how mature he had gotten and I was hooked.

We haven't actually seen each other in years just phone calls and facebook. He says he loves me and misses me but as a friend only.

I am trying to accept that he only want friendship but I have a feeling I may be able to spark romance in time.

I want to do a spell to get him to want to be more than friends. There is currently a woman he likes but she doesn't want him. So I am wanting to end his infatuation with her and have him be infatuated with me.

Is it possible or did I miss my chance ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:31 pm

Hello, ashliew ,

Please perform a return to me spell on him: www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

Also, look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/lovepells.html

And you might want to consider a break up spell on them (by the way, there's a spell on there taking him away from he and bringing him to you).

Wishing you the very best

Happy Holidays
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckybb886

Unread post by Luckybb886 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:07 am

I want to know how to make my boyfriend not be indifferent to me. We are all Pisces and have been dating for one year and five months. He does not reply text, don't meet with me, and starts with separation. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I hope he can be active, passionate, caring and romantic.

I have his cigarette butt. What kind of spells can I use with that?
:| :| :|

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:18 pm

Luckybb886 --

I know of some ways to increase bonding, and, no offense, but i certainly would not an ugly, stinky, addictive, and unhealthful cigarette butt to try to do so. UGH!.

Start with a photo of him and a photo of you. If you have a photo of the two of you together, so much the better.

Using honey as a kind of "glue," dab a little on your lips, and a little on his. Stick the two papers together or fold the single photo together. place the paper(s) in a packet of paper on which you have written your wish for more communication and closeness. Add some dried red rose petals into the packet before sealing it. Pray your desire and petition over the packet and place the packet between the box springs and mattress of your bed. Dress your phone lightly with Chuparrosa Oil for honesty and affection in communication. You may also light a small 4" pink candle dressed with Chuparrosa Oil at the same time, and drip a circular ring or heart-shaped outline of honey or sugar draw around the base of the candle-holder as it sits on a tray or plate. Text or call him while the candle is burning.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Luckybb886

Unread post by Luckybb886 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:42 am

Catherine,

I will try this spell, thank you for your suggestion.

luckybb886

MoonGoddessKat

Unread post by MoonGoddessKat » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:52 pm

HI everyone! I've been a reader on these forums for some time now but this is my first time posting. I'm not entirely sure if this is the correct place to be posting this, if there is a better thread I will gladly repost there, as I am looking for help and advice. And I apologize in advance for the story I am about to write!! :oops: I just wanted to include as much information on the situation as I could, sorry if I repeat myself.

Now, this man :roll: I have never felt so strongly for anyone in my entire life. I find him very attractive, sure, but he’s by no means the hottest man I’ve ever laid eyes on. People would always ask why I like him. :lol: I was always inexplicably drawn to him. Something keeps pulling me towards him, call it a soulmate if you will. I know we have to each other. I met him in August of 2017 at my job. When we first saw each other, something just clicked. We got to know each other a little bit and bonded over a lot of the things we have in common despite a 10+ year age difference. In September of 2017 he switched shifts so we didn’t talk as much but he added me on Facebook so we kept in touch. At the beginning of this year, 2018, we started talking more and had gotten much closer. In February he let me know that he was incredibly attracted to me, as I was him, and he really wanted to be with me. Then comes the BUT: But he is in a difficult living situation right now that is making that impossible. He is currently living with his best friend, who is a female. Which, no big deal, people room with the opposite gender all the time now. He lived with people of all sexes, races and religions when he lived in another state years ago, so it wasn’t anything new to him. But she has feelings for him, and she wants them to be more. He told me he has feelings for her, but it doesn't go past friendship, not the same sort of feelings he has for me. She isn't anything he is attracted to. He can't bring himself to just leave even though he said he has thought about it. He got in some trouble awhile ago, and she helped him out a great deal during that time, so he feels as if he owes her his life, (his words, not mine). She helped him when he was at the lowest he has been and no one has ever been so kind to him in his life, not even his family. He doesn’t have many close friends, so he doesn’t want to abandon her. He told me that he thinks of me and wants to be with me but his conscience is holding him back, he feels like he is in debt to her. That if he left, she would have a hard time and he would feel rotten because he feels like he still owes her. It is money issues as well, she isn’t good with money and he was trying to get her on the right path. They’re both living pay check to paycheck and she also doesn’t have a car, so he is her ride everywhere so they are always together. We stopped talking for awhile in March, but kept in contact thru comments on Facebook instead of messages, and started again in April. It was an ongoing thing. We talked just about every day. He opened up a lot more and we got much closer. Too close I think, because he pulled away. That seems to have been a pattern with him. We will get close to being together, that I think its finally going to happen and he pulls back again. Which is what is happening again right now. We will communicate on Facebook in comments on pictures that he comments on but no messages, which is how we communicated before. Back in March when we stopped in messages, we would still communicate in comments every other day. This time it’s more like once a week if that. We still work at the same place but on different shifts. I'm leaving as he is getting there so I see him briefly for a few minutes while I’m waiting to leave. I always catch him stealing glances or see him staring at me. This has gone on for over a year now. He and I have feelings for each other, we have told each other we are interested in one another and want a relationship. But the relationship with his best friend is holding him back from us starting something. He has said he feels very stuck and lost because he doesn't want to do her wrong as she is the best friend he's ever had his whole life. So when we stopped communicating as much, I believe it is because he's unsure of what to do and doesn't want his feelings to go any deeper than where they are between us currently. Because it is always after we get closer that he pulls away again. He goes thru moments of depression from feeling this way, he would reach out to me and talk to me about it when he was, and it would always be the same thing : I’m the woman of his dreams and he wants us to be more, but he won’t ever get to have me because he can’t bring himself to just walk away. Its like he is stuck in a circle. I told him all it takes is a conversation with her to draw a line saying they aren’t ever going to be more than friends and he wants to start seeing someone. He would always say he could have that conversation with her but he dreads it. Because he doesn’t want to hurt her. Or times he would say he wishes we could go do something together, or he wishes he could hold me and come see me, I would tell him let’s do it, and it would be “I don’t know how I could come see you without her wondering where I am and her being upset. I could just tell her I’m going somewhere but she always invites herself and has to come with me.” Again, a circle. :o It’s like she owns him. He feels as if he is bound to her and has obligations to fulfill until he can move on. That is what he told me after he said he wanted to be with me it just isn't a good time during a previous conversation. I don’t want him to feel like that. I want him to get over the hesitation he has about her so we can finally be together. To bring back the loving feelings we had and the infatuation. For him to feel like he doesn't owe her anything. I just want her to let him go and get out of his life. I am into the craft myself, which is why I am seeking help here. I have done/am doing spells on him and had spell work done back in April. That was another of the things he and I bonded over. He liked that I was into it because it is something he has always been interested in, but I don’t think he really practices. I think it’s something he just likes. He’s told me he doesn’t go by moon phases, or days of the week, or herbs, or do rituals or anything. But said he is very in tune with energy and he loves/carries crystals, something else we bonded over, as we both have extensive collections . But things seemed to be moving in the right direction. He would talk often about us being together, it just hadn't happened. I feel like he and I had gotten closer after April, we were talking a lot more and opening up more, like I said. In July is when I really got my hopes up. :D It felt very close to happening. He said he had been gathering his things together at his roommates, cleaning all his clothes, and preparing himself to leave if it came to that. But hadn't spoken to her about anything, about he and I or even him going. Because as I mentioned earlier, he “dreaded it”. But he was obviously thinking about it since he was getting his stuff around. One of our last conversations he said that he has a keen sense of timing and can feel the shift in energy and didn’t believe it was the time, but he would be prepared when the time came, because he didn’t want to stay there forever, and wanted me in his future. He is so back and forth at times. I know there are feelings there. I just feel like we take a step forward then two steps back. So currently, I haven't spoke to him since July 20th thru texts and the 23rd in person. As I mentioned, we work at the same place but he is on a different shift, I see him every night as I am getting around to leave when he gets there, but that is about it. I'll still catch him stealing glances when he thinks I don't see him, something he has always done. I'm not sure what he is thinking or feeling at this point. Things were going soo well between us. We got closer as far as opening up to each other about what we want. He was getting closer to him moving on or for us to at least start spending time together outside of work. We were talking all the time on our phones. Then he just stopped again. I'm not sure what has gotten into him this time. I know he is stuck between not wanting to hurt his roommates feelings and wanting us to be together, he has told me so multiple times. He can't get past it and is at war with himself. He does go thru his hot and cold phases, that seems to have been a theme since he's been living there and those hindrances between us. It's like he gets too close, feels too much and has to pull away. But this is the coldest he has been. I'm just unsure to why he keeps pulling away again and acts completely uninterested when he's told me otherwise for over a year. Or why it's so hard for him to set things straight with her so we can finally be together like he has talked about. I understand he wants to protect her feelings but he is robbing himself of happiness in the process. He talks often about it upsetting him that he feels this way. Stuck between us being together and not wanting to hurt her. I feel like we are close yet far. I am wondering if he thinks while he is living with his roommate, there is no way for us to be together so that is why he started ignoring me. To try and get the feelings he has for us to go away. He is loyal, to a fault, and a stubborn goat (so am I). I just want him to get over the hesitation he has about his friend and to come back so we can finally be together. He is just STUCK. We have still had no contact, other than 2 comments he has left on 2 of my pictures on Facebook over the past several weeks, but no conversation ever came from them. So this makes it the longest it has ever been with no type of contact. I still feel so strongly for him, more than I have ever felt with anyone. I feel in my heart that we would be together, I can see us having a future together. I just don’t see how right now with the way he’s acting. Things were going so well then out of nowhere, he just disappeared, with no explanation. The last conversation was just a normal one between the two of us, then he never replied, and hasn’t bothered messaging me again after I did. Again, I’m sorry for the length but I wanted to explain my predicament in it’s entirety, I hope I didn’t leave anything out. But if you have questions, by all means, ask and I will answer. I’m a single mother of a young daughter so money is a concern of mine, but I do hope everyone has some recommendations. I do have a short reading scheduled with someone from AIRR this week just to get a general idea if he's worth more work on my part. Trying to put extra money back so I can get a more in depth one done. But fingers crossed for positive news. Like I said, I've never felt like this before, and he has indicated the same feelings as well, so there has to be something there, right?

xo Kat

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:47 pm

MoonGoddessKat --

I read your long narrative and got this:

August 2017, you met an older man at your job who flirted with you.

September 2017, he switched shifts and you saw each other only in passing; he friended you on Facebook.

January 2018, you began talking and admitted mutual attraction.

February 2018, he finally revealed that he is actually living with another woman.

March 2018, you stopped talking to one another; communication was only through Facebook

April 2018, you did spell work; the two of you resumed talking by phone.

July 2018, your hopes were high; he was talking of packing up and leaving the other woman, then ...

July 20th - 23rd, he cut off communication and you have not talked since.

August 2018, you now merely pass each other at shift changes at work and he makes rare Facebook comments to you.

I can see you are hurt, but my opinion is that this older man flirted with you for about a year while living with another woman, and told you some fancy story about being obligated to her. Then he cut the flirtation off. Maybe she found out and put her foot down, or maybe he felt he had taken the phone affair as far as he could without getting in trouble.

You could resume the type of spell work you did in April (you don't describe it, but it does seem to have worked) and maybe you could get him to resume talking.

But i don't see much of a "hook" here on which to do conjure or rootwork on.

After a year of this, you have no physical tokens of him with which to work contact magic, and he has played his hand very close to the chest, giving you nothing but hope -- and you a single mother with a child and on a short budget -- he ought to be ashamed.

Sorry, i think you've been strung along by a guy who wants to flirt, but is not going to leave the woman he lives with. I'm not saying he is wicked -- i am just saying that it sounds like you got played.

I hope your reader has better news for you, because i just see a dead end here.
catherine yronwode

MoonGoddessKat

Unread post by MoonGoddessKat » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:48 am

Thank you for your reply cat. I do have personal concerns of his. I have a few crystals he has given me, and papers from work that he has written on, that I continue to collect to use. His roommate actually also works with us and knows who I am and knows we were involved. She would see all of our exchanges on Facebook and see us with each other at work, so I'm not worried that he was lying to me about who she is.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:08 am

MoonGoddessKat,

Thanks for clarifying the nature of the triadic relationship and thanks for providing focus to your interest in posting here.

Okay, now, as i understand it, and forgive me if i misinterpreted it earlier, the woman he lives with is totally aware of the flirtation you two have engaged in. This does not mean it is okay with her. Awareness is not necessarily acceptance or approval.

Ask your reader these questions:

About her:

* Does she believe they have a sexual, romantic, or spiritual bond?

* If they do not have sex, has she got a love-interest or lover of her own or is she asexual?

* If they do not have sex, is she okay with the two of you hanging out together?

* If they do not have sex, and she is not okay with the two of you having sex, what hold does she have over his will?

About him:

* Does he believe they have a sexual, romantic, or spiritual bond?

* If he is not sexually connected to her, why does he not have sex with you?

* Why does he use his connection to her as an excuse not to speak to you?

* Why does he use his connection to her as an excuse not to have sex with you?

As a reader myself (but not your reader), i would ask each of these questions before recommending any root doctoring.

Now, as to root work, i recommend that since you have his handwriting, you use one of the papers on which he has written as the paper on which to write your petition. At this point, because he seems to be hiding his feelings (either negative or positive feelings), i would not try to influence him, but simply to get him to reveal his truth.

I repeat, i would not use magic to try to control his mind at this point. I would use magic to try to get him to be truthful. Once he speaks his truth and you hear it or receive it telepathically or in a dream, you can then rationally decide what path you want to take, both socially and magically.

At this point, i am going to direct you to an online spell for psychic insight into the heart and mind of a reluctant lover:

Psychic Vision Spiritual Supplies
http://luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html

Please read this spell; it is helpful to anyone who has been placed in the kind of "hot and cold" or "stuck" situation you have been.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

MoonGoddessKat

Unread post by MoonGoddessKat » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:49 pm

Oh I am almost positive she doesn’t approve. She wants to be with him so there is a lot of jealousy and slight animosity towards me I feel, especially when things were hot and heavy between us. She probably felt like I was stealing him away. He and I were never in person physically intimate, but I took up a great deal of his time. When he and I first started talking and getting to know eachother at the beginning, she was pleasant. On nights if I had to stay over at work on their shift she would smile and make small talk. But once she started seeing us closer and see all of the back and forth flirting and loving behavior he and I were sharing, that all changed.

But thank you so so much Cat. As I said, I have been following these forums for awhile now and I always love seeing your advice on situations. I have a 10 minute reading scheduled for Wednesday morning, at that time I was just going to ask what is going on in his mind currently and why he pulled away before I do anymore work on him and ask if it is even worth pursuing. I feel that he is, my gut feelings are seldom wrong, but there’s a first for everything! They say love can make you blind so maybe I’ve fallen victim to it. I will write those questions down and schedule another reading for later on if I get a good vibe on Wednesday. I have a feeling about the answers to some of her questions. I know she hasn’t been with anyone in a while as he is who she is interested in. I feel like she is waiting around because the longer he is there she thinks maybe he will eventually give in and they will be more. I know what he “likes” and she doesn’t fit the bill so I’m not that worried about there being any attraction to her on his part. As I said, he doesn’t have many friends but he is loyal to those he has. I know he believes she wouldn’t want us to hang out outside of work, that’s why we haven’t. One night when she was at work and he wasn’t, we had talked about meeting up, but didn’t because he had the flu(which is why he wasn’t at work for several days). And about what sort of hold she has over him, that I would like to know. He always just says it is because of all she has done for him, he feels in debt and can’t just abandon her. But I will definitely jot those down for clarification. I have access to things with his writing from work all the time since he helps the area I work in. I did the simple name circle and pin spell 5 days ago today, just asking for a sign that he still thought of me. This morning he was interacting on Facebook again for the first time in over a week. So I’ll take that as a small positive sign.

And thank you for the link, I will read over the page right now and update further as I get news.

MoonGoddessKat

Unread post by MoonGoddessKat » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:10 pm

Alright so I'm back! :D Wow, my reading was great to say the least. She backed up everything I was already feeling about the situation with the minimal information I gave her.

She said the problem with the situation that she was feeling was there's a conflict with feelings and timing (Something he had told me before. He feels like he met the right person at the wrong time and how the timing for us is never right) and there was insecurities and emotional instability on his part. But she said there is definitely something there between us. There is potential for something great, there are strong feelings there, but its not there yet. There are just obstacles and blockages in our way right now.

The imagery on one of her cards was there is a table set for a party, but the guests havent arrived yet. So everything is set up to happen, the stage is set, all the things for a relationship between us are there, but it's not at a point where it can be, which comes back to the things she said about feelings and timing not being good right now.

She ended up feeling the need to pull another card, and hitting the nail on the head and asking if there was a 3rd person involved (his roommate/best friend) She said this person is where his emotional instability comes into play, because this person is emotionally manipulating him.

My 10 minutes was up before I could ask what she recommends I start with, so here I am. So my question, or questions rather, are

1) Since his roommate is manipulating him emotionally and he is emotionally bound to her, which is what I had already gathered since he has told me he feels in debt to her and doesnt want to hurt her. What LM products could I use to help both her and him cut emotional ties with each other so they both can move on and he could come back to me?

2) I want to sour their feelings for one another so that they will both want to be away from each other and be able to move on. Would cut and clear work in this situation? I know it is mostly used on ones self but in the cut and clear forum I thought I saw sister Jean say that you COULD perform it for someone else just to buy an extra set of white and black candles.

3) Or can I do a break up ritual on them even tho it isn't a romantic situation?

4) Or both cut and clean and break up??

5) I'm not going to do any love work on him right now until Venus is out of retrograde next month (which my reader also coincidently mentioned) because it would put a damper on any love related workings. i figured I would work whatever is suggested for this predicament first before I start any love spells (or maybe lover return spells) later on. I did just order an LM honey jar spell to sweeten him towards me since he had pulled away, would that still be alright to use with venus retrograding or should I wait on that as well?

6) Oh, Cat, I also wrote down the questions you told me to ask my reader. I plan on scheduling another reading maybe the week after next and asking her those as well. I know she has in her about page that she is an intuitive reader so she can normally see beyond what the cards are telling her, but I was just curious since they are very specific questions -- if she uses tarot cards, would she still be able to give accurate answers to those specific questions?

Sorry for all the questions at once! :roll:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:24 pm

MoonGiddessKat,

1) Separation or Break Up

2) A vinegar jar or a lemon or lime spll will sour them on one another. I do not recommend Cut and Clear in this situation.

3) Yes

4) No, i recommend a lemon or line spell and Separation products.

5) If you follow astrology, by all means wait util Venus is out of retrograde to start the honey jar spell. However, if the situation is urgent, start now.

6) Yes, specific questions can be answered with tarot. I do it all the time, and so do many other readers. Providing answers to specific questions is not dependent on the reader's choices of tools or methods, rather it is a function of the reader's innate gifts, personal inclinations, and training.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

MoonGoddessKat

Unread post by MoonGoddessKat » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:27 am

Cat, or anyone else who peeks on this thread, do you think any of the cast off evil or clarity products would be good to use on a skull candle or even a spell kit to do on him to help him break whatever bind she has over him? Or what do you recommend? I'd like to try and cut those emotional ties the reader talked about before doing any love work on him, to "clear out the competition" so to speak. I do plan on doing some break up and separation work on them as well, I want to give my honey jar a little while to work first.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:05 am

Hello MoonGoddessKat ,

Yes both products are great to use to help a person see clearly and to open their eyes. Clarity helps them see clearly on what is going on, cast off evil helps to rid bad habits or bad people in ones life. With a skull candle you will pray over it and talk to it as though its him since its his skull and you are trying to get it into his thoughts. Carve the bottom out and add herbs and a petition paper along with a personal item you have then reseal it. Put four holes in the skull ( carefully they can break), and add the oil and top off with herbs. The name and petition is also carved on the skull. Dress the skull with oil and dry herbs. Burn it in sections as you talk to it and pray over it as him. Puff cigar smoke into the face to help carry the message.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

MoonGoddessKat

Unread post by MoonGoddessKat » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:11 pm

Thank you so much JayDee. I've been reading thru the skull candle thread on this forum as well. You said talk to it as if it is him, but the thoughts I want him to think. I've also seen people say to talk to it as if you ARE the target. For example, "I am thinking of xxx, I miss xxx". Are both ways alright, just whichever you prefer?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:16 pm

MoonGoddessKat

Yes I think we both are saying the same thing lol. Talk to the skull like you are the person being worked on. This is a man you want to talk sense into you may work the skull saying simple commands such as: Jane doe is no good for me, I am miserable with Jane Doe, I can see clearly now Jane doe is no good, she is a user.. etc Puff the cigar smoke into the face as you say these commands.

MoonGoddessKat

Unread post by MoonGoddessKat » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:04 am

Just wanted to clarify JayDee lol! I like to study a lot before I do anything to make sure I have the best chance, so wanted to be sure. :)

I think I am going to do 2 different spells. One for the clarity he needs to see his friend is using him so he will hopefully cut emotional ties with her. Then another for him to think of me. Which LM oils and herbs would you recommend for each? I know I would like to use restless oil on the "love" one, to get him to act on the thoughts I will put on that one. I have come to me and pyschic vision as well. Along with some bewitching, controlling and clarity. I'll order whichever others you think would be beneficial :)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:49 am

MoonGoddessKat ,

For the clarity work I would use a white skull candle. I would use sage for wisdom, eye bright to open his eyes to see the truth, clarity oil on the skull, can add a bit of controlling oil too to force him to look at it ( incase he resist knowing the truth), solomon seal and bay to make wise decisions in life matters. The incense can be burned and blown into the face or waved into the face of the skull as it burns as well. When you drill or poke the hole into the skull speak your petition firm as you pierce the head as though piercing his thoughts. Take some of the crushed up herbs and mix it with clarity powder and make a triangle or circle around a dish and put the skull in the center. It is now ready to burn

Love work, I like to mix come to me with follow me boy and love me oil. Dress the candle like the other candle, carve the bottom out for the petition, personal item and herbs. Carve the petition on the forehead and the name on the back of the candle. Baptize it into the person. put 4 holes in the skull and dress with the oil. Add cat nip to make him crazy in love about you, deers tongue on the mouth of the candle to make him speak his love and feelings for you, damiana to draw a lover closer and luck in love, juniper berries for passion and love, sex, queen elizabeth root powder for a women to draw a man. stuff the herbs in the holes and top them off with 4 juniper berries to seal the skull holes. If you like you can also double dress the candle by taking one of the powders or a mix of all 3 and sprinkling it all over the skull. Then take some of the herbs, mix it with love powder and draw a heart on a tray put the skull in the center of the skull. Its now ready to be burned and used in you love work. Read one chapter a day for 7 days of the Songs Of Solomon ( a love book in the Bible) there are more chapters, you can read them thereafter if you desire. The cigar smoke in the face of the candle also works to speak to to the target.

Clarity products for him to see clear: http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
Cast off evil, another great product to get rid of bad influences: http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
Come to me to bring him in love: http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
Follow me boy to have him follow you and be in love with you: http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
Love me oil for him to love you: http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
Bay to clear the mind and see clearly: http://www.herbmagic.com/bay-leaves.html
Sage for wisdom and decision making: http://www.herbmagic.com/sage.html
Solomon seal for wise decisions: http://www.herbmagic.com/solomons-seal-root.html
Cat Nip to make him crazy in love with you: http://www.herbmagic.com/catnip.html
Damiana to draw a lover and luck in love: http://www.herbmagic.com/damiana.html
Deers tongue herb to get him to confess his love: http://www.herbmagic.com/deers-tongue.html
Juniper berries for physical love: http://www.herbmagic.com/juniper-berries.html
Queen Elizabeth root for luck in love matters: http://www.herbmagic.com/queen-elizabeth-powder.html
Ginger or cinnamon can be added to heat love work up as well: http://www.herbmagic.com/ginger-root.html

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”