Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Change Physical Appearance Height Age Gender

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell help with excess skin

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:29 pm

I agree with MaryBee on this one. Here are the links to her recommendations

Healing spiritual supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html)
petition Dr. Jose Gregario Hernandez (http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mr Z

Unread post by Mr Z » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:13 am

I understand that completely, burning the candle will not immediately alleviate my excess skin, but my intention is to bless the outcome of my procedures before they begin.

What I was hoping to know, is if there were any skin specific herbs or wish fulfilling herbs someone in AIRR can recommend?

Equally so for any condition oils, and I do thank you for your concern and your counseling me, I should have been more specific.

I thank you greatly.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:01 am

Please keep in mind that most of the moderators on the Forum are not AIRR members. We have all taken and graduated from Miss Cat's Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course. If you specifically seek the advice of an AIRR member, we recommend that you book a rootworking consultation with one of them. You can consult the list of AIRR members: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

To bless the outcome of your procedures, Healing and Blessing are good choices as is working with Dr Hernandez as already suggested to you below. You may also want to work with St Lazarus who helps with various forms of skin affliction (although usually stemming from an infectious disease of some kind as he suffered from leprosy): http://www.luckymojo.com/saintlazarus.html

In the wish-fulfilling herbs, Mary Bee already mentioned and provided the link to Grains of Paradise. Mojo beans are another choice: http://www.herb-magic.com/mojo-beans.html

With regards to ''skin-specific-herbs'', you won't find many within the context of Hoodoo although in European folk magic and cosmetic herbalism there are a few that are suggested. That said, ''skin-herbs'' will tend to improve the appearance of the skin, scars and the pigmentation, but won't affect excess skin which needs to be addressed by a cosmetic surgeon. Herbs for Healing and Blessing to consider (not skin-specific) include Althaea, Flax, Self-Heal and Yerba Santa.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Mr Z

Unread post by Mr Z » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:26 am

Thank you,

Forgive my ignorance of the AIRR membership and moderator's backgrounds.

I will be seeing plastic surgeons in the upcoming year and if I have read your recommendations correctly I may want to focus instead on moving them or their efforts rather than burning on the idea of the outcome. Did my initial spell design appear as putting the cart before the horse?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:46 am

Hello, Mr. Z,
If your initial spell was to bless the outcome of the procedure, you did just fine. In fact, I'd keep it up with all the wonderful advice that has been recommended to you.
Miss cat tells us to also use magic in a preventative form. Or, in advance to prevent and/or to prepare for an outcome.
In addition to the Saints that have been recommended to you, I also encourage DIRECT prayers to God, Our Father.
The members of AIRR have provided an outstanding service to the world by providing us not only with the Psalms but, an index telling us what they are for. I LOVE and ADORE this page (and am forever grateful to AIRR for doing this): http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms
We wish you the very best and our prayers are with you. It must feel terrible to have any condition which is abnormal.
Please do NOT hesitate to ask us for any advice. We are here for you
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Physical Beauty

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:41 pm

You can also direct your prayers to Jesus, the Great Healer, and use Jesus the King and the Sacred Heart of Jesus products. There are several stories in the Bible about Jesus healing skin conditions.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

justin
Newly Registered

body changing

Unread post by justin » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:17 pm

hello I really really need a spell it is very important my life depends on it I need someone to use a body changing spell to make me a 8 year old again it Is very important thank you

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Change Physical Appearance, Height, Age, Gender

Unread post by aura » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:43 am

Hi justin,

Magic works within the realm of physical possibility (and time and space) in this world: it can subtly alter your appearance but it cannot change you back into an 8 year old again if you are an adult.

To do past work there are a number of ways to revisit yourself as an 8 year old using journeying, visualization and/or psychotherapeutic techniques which are outside the scope of this Forum.

For more on what real magic is and isn't, this is a great info page that Miss Cat has made available: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

TheBestest

Spells to promote breast/buttocks growth

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:52 pm

Hello guys I was curious if there were any type of work I could do to make my breasts and buttocks grow? So far the only idea I have is using a female red candle. Any suggestions??

AlyssaH
HRCC Student
Re: Spells to promote breast/buttocks growth

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:16 pm

Well, you could do a money spell to get the funds for plastic surgery. Otherwise I would be careful because the only other surefire way I know is to gain weight & the spirits could even send you a pregnancy in answer to your petition.
HRCC Student #1989

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:10 pm

AlyssaH,

Well the plastic surgery I could do without but now a baby... a baby I wouldn't mind :). My only child is 15 so I want another kid anyway :). I have tried supplements in the past and they wprked but not long.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:04 pm

TheBestest,

Like AlyssaH, i too feel that a spell for money drawing to get plastic surgery from a reputable doctor is the way to go. Then use some glamour and love spell work to cast an aura of charm and charisma over the enhanced areas.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:24 am

Here is an idea I had. What if I used a Female red candle and on the breast area I used Fenugreek and something else that promotes breast growth and on the buttocks maybe roots and herbs, and just pray over it for those areas to grow? Of course I'd scratch my name on it first along with on the breast area I'd scratch something like "Grow Larger" or "Grow to 38 DD" and in the butt I scratch "Grow larger. rounder, higher and fuller"? Too much??

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:39 pm

Hello, TheBestest,

I love it when others get creative, but growth of this type is often connected to overall weight gain, so be careful.
HRCC Graduate #1631

tanchan

spells to make your skin smooth?

Unread post by tanchan » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:51 pm

is there a spell to make you have clear skin free of acne? please share. Thanks a lot.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:56 pm

tanchan,

Unfortunately, acne is a medical condition and, as such, we do not prescribe for medical conditions. I would see a doctor but erform spell work to have your doctors be the most helpful and accurate they can be in making a diagnosis and prescribing treatment. A general prayer for healing of the skin would also be indicated.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:07 pm

healing oil on a candle or using it on a women figure candle can help. Cat is right it is a medical condition and yes prayer and work can help but you also need to work in the mundane world meaning do something about iy. If you can go to a deromtologist to lean about your skin that would be best , but you really need to understand the problem, like my neices is allergic to everything and breaks out, I however have really oily skin which was the problem so figuring it out is important. You can always pray for a doctor to do an accurate diagnosis this is not uncommon. I wish you the best I know how much acne sucks, and how bad you want it gone!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Naexis
Re: Spells to Change Physical Appearance Height Age Gender

Unread post by Naexis » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:00 pm

Going back to the penis size subject for a minute - is there any possibility of bringing the penis of an individual on HRT back to its original size? It's medical, rather than magical, I'm aware.. But I thought I'd inquire for the future; sex is a cornerstone of our relationship and we do p to v like good, Christian white people, lol.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:55 pm

Hello, Naexis ,

I am sorry but I don't understand any of these abbreviations and, therefore, don't understand your question

I'm sorry
HRCC Graduate #1631

Naexis

Unread post by Naexis » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:08 am

Lol, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be confusing. Hormone Replacement Therapy/HRT. My boy-girlfriend (as my grandmother calls her) is transitioning to female, but intends to keep her penis and we have normal sex. So..there has been and will be shrinkage. I was asking if there is a way to protect against or, ideally, reverse that. Does that make more sense? :lol:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:49 pm

Hello, Naexis ,

In all honesty, I don't think there's a spell for that.

Your best bet would be to talk to the physician as there are indeed medical alternatives for this.

You could try using a blue penis candle www.luckymojo.com/peniscandle.html

With some healing oils on it and pry for the penis to stay the same size. www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Or a Holy Miracle Spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

But, talk to the physician!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

misha_1
Newly Registered

Physical growth

Unread post by misha_1 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:25 pm

I am interested in Magic, for personal reasons, which I know isn't a great way to start. However, I have found that there is simply no other way I can go about this. The idea may seem extremely trivial however the intentions are not. I have been shown great injustice simply due to the fact that I am small in height. I only wish to grow a few inches, however now I am past the age at which the body grows naturally, I fear that there is no other way to go about this, so I have turned to Magic. I found your website and I was hoping you could shed some light on this matter.

Thank you so much in advance
Misha

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:16 pm

Hello Misha,

I know of no spell to increase your height once your bones have achieved maximum adult length for you. However, a spell of attraction, such as dressing a human image candle with a combination of Attraction, Power, Master, and Look Me Over should draw admiring glances to you. Remember, symmetry and flexibility are as imporant as size.
coastwitch

Missbeautiful22
Newly Registered

Bigger Butt

Unread post by Missbeautiful22 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:56 pm

Hi i will like to know if there is a spell or products out there that can give me a more bigger and more attractive booty :?:

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:54 pm

Hi Missbeautiful22,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance (and assuming you wish to do so), please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

Please read through the pages in this thread. You will see that spellwork will not change your physical appearance or attributes, but can be used to project a more glamorous and attractive aura. If you want to physically increase the size of your booty, I'm afraid you will need surgical and not spiritual intervention.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

red apple

Unread post by red apple » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:54 am

Hello everyone
Please is there any spell that will help straight my knee
I have bad knee.I mean shifting knees.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:45 pm

Hello, red apple

First and foremost, please see a license physician. Better yet, an Orthopedic surgeon

Then, you can try Healing spells:

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

and also pray to Dr Jose Hernandez

http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

I hope this helps

Take care of Yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”