• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:00 pm

Spells to Break Blockages, Open Roads, Move Forward

Re: Spells to Break Blockages, Open Roads, Move Forward

Unread postby RedGlitter » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:24 am

I hope this is the right place to post this....
So a few years but not that many ago, i met a crazy person whom i thought would calm down if i was nice to her. It ended with her being too rude to me then gossiping (i don't want to sound big headed but i was more popular than her in our circle, and she was jealous of that. I only noticed that as after the real bad energy she sent me, stepped back from our group of friends for some bizarre reason, as it was not like me, and she chose to go and try to really befriend only the ppl i was close to.

Anyway ever since i cannot keep in touch with my friends, either i email and the email bounces back, or i call and the lines won't connect or really good friends have just ignored me out if the blue after this person did what they did.
I consulted two experienced tarot readers and they both confirmed that she did do something like a bottled black magic type of thing towards me. Thankfully she or whomever she hired are not good at what they do and to quote Sia "i'm aliiive" after two really close encounters with death, both would have been an accident, and then something that could have ruined my reputation but thankfully i caught it in time and damage was minimal i should hope.
Anyway ever since that girl came in then out of my life, friends, love, career all disappeared in the weirdest of ways. And i can't get past job i interview stage, and being into astrology this is the exact opposite of what should be happening with me now given my transits.
Finally to confirm blockage, i love honey and eat it all the time, never had trouble opening any jar. Then today i decided to do a honey jar to get a hired after reading these forums, and the jar would not open at all. I tried two days ago, and same story. But when i wanted one just for food, it opened.

Oh no, this was looong! Anyway how effective would a long distance road opener or energetic cleansing be given that is how this jinxing was preformed in the first place. Or what should i actually be dong, uncrossing? Road opening??does jinxing never backfire on the person who made it, if it was just for pure jealousy of a person?

Sorry for the long questions, but i really hope this forum could help. Peace and good wishes to all!
RedGlitter

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:36 pm

Hi RedGlitter,

If this were me, I would do an Uncrossing spell kit followed by cleansing my entire home with Chinese Wash and putting up protection. I would follow that up with Block Buster or Road Opener work, then draw in whatever it is you wish to remedy - love, money, employment, etc.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-block-buster.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

You might also want to work with Saint Michael, who protects us in battle. He is very powerful and has never let me down.
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

The concept of backfiring does not exist in hoodoo. The worst that could happen is your spells won't work. Always protect yourself to ensure your target doesn't do any kind of reversing work if you should curse them for revenge.

I hope this helps and I wish you the best. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RedGlitter » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:26 pm

Thank you Miss Athena, i appreciate the time you took to reply.

One more question though, I live in another country and i am not sure if customs would let me bring a lot of these things in, or if it even won't cause some trouble as it is one of those places.
Is it possible to order a service to be done on my behalf and not just the products from the shop? If so how effective would this be? Thank you once again for the reply, and nah no vengeful intentions here, i stopped talking to them for good and I like to let things go, while still acknowledging what that person did was very wrong.
Kindest regards.
RedGlitter

Unread postby natstein » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:51 am

Hello REdGLitter,

You can order candles of all the products Miss Athena mentioned (except the chinese wash one) at MISC church (http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html). I would check with your customs agency to see what they do and don't allow so you know what you are able to order. It is always nice to be able to do some of the work where you are.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RedGlitter » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:48 am

Thank you Nathen, i appreciate your reply. I agree doing it where i am will feel better, but not sure about their outlook on these things where i am. I suppose i can start with ordering the candles, or i will just email to see if you guys have experience with sending things to this corner of the world and how it went?
Oddly enough just in case i needed more proof that there is alot of work to be done, i burnt a candle for a candle spell and first the wick ties itself to a knot, then the smoke when it was done burning the smoke tied itself into a knot if that made any sense.... I hope whomever caused this gets all what they sent my way back to them threefold, but i need to remove these things from my own life for now.
Where can i find the email to inquire about shipping things here?
RedGlitter

Unread postby natstein » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:32 am

Hello RedGlitter,

I truly hope you are able to clear away all this stuff that is holding you back. The stores e-mail is order@luckymojo.com. I have a feeling you will be successful!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RedGlitter » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:51 am

From your mouth to the sky's doors Nathen :-)
Sent an email!
RedGlitter

Unread postby mana » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:02 am

Hi everyone. I've ordered crucible oil and skull candle. Before that arrives, i was considering a van van oil candle cleansing spell, also use it in floor was for 4 weeks. Then Road opener for another 4 weeks.
All this is in aid of my loved one who's quit a job he's been unhappy in for 10 years. He's also left a very needy and draining relationship. He's now starting over but feels weighed down by anger which he descibes as a knot or blockage in his chest (solar plexus). My plan is to clear obstacles and messes, then open the way before working on attraction. Other oils I have are crown of success, power, attraction, banishing, wealthy way.
I have a dolly baby for him too. Ideas and suggestions would be much appreciated.

I intend to annoint van van on yellow candle to clear the solar plexus and brighten his outlook.
mana

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:37 pm

Hello, mana,

All your spell plans are EXCELLENT.

And, here's a page that will help you with other ideas for spell work.

spells-and-prayers-to-calm-bad-temper-anger-grudges-t24730.html

You might also want to consider healing work for him: www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mana » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:26 pm

Thanks for the links. One quick query, would a little dab of van van on the the dollys solar plexus be ok? Mind you I've been using the dolly for love and sex and worry the van van especially might erase that work.
mana

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:53 pm

Hello, mana ,

No.

I would put more healing products in that area.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mana » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:07 am

Thanks. I'm glad I asked.
mana

Unread postby readingsbywen » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:16 am

Hello there!

I have been in a financial rut for the past few months (6 months already) and while things are looking a bit better right now, I am still struggling financially.
I lost my job in Sept. 2015 and I have been working part-time since. I am a single mom of a 10-yr. old son and an aging mother to support.

While I can cover the very basics, oftentimes we end up skipping meals.
I would like to know of a way to unblock the road (I have only received 2 call backs for jobs I have applied and none have hired me), I have already taken an uncrossing bath, done road opener work but it is hard to keep positive when everyone turns you down. I either have no experience or too much of it, depending on the skill set.

I have a background in education.

Please help!
Muchas bendiciones,

Wen
readingsbywen

Unread postby natstein » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:35 pm

Hello readingsbywen,

I would recommend getting a Steady Work spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html) and mixing it with your Road Opener products (http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html) . You can also post a prayer at the Crystal Silence league to help back up what youa re doing. I am not an astrologist of any measure but I think there may just be something going on that makes jobs hard to come by for people in general. I had to work for three months straight to get my mother a job and even then it ended up being two part time jobs for the time being that she ended up with. So just keep plugging away!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Removing blockages and situation with current relationship

Unread postby asmiley » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:59 pm

Hi,

Ok, here goes: I had a reading recently and I was told that I have blockages as I was concerned as to why I can't keep money, can't receive blessings and can never get ahead as things always come up.

I've been in a relationship with a guy for almost 4 years to only find out he's on drugs a few months ago, as the situation worsened. I've lost a lot of things, was evicted, he pawned a lot of my things, and for some reason, I can't get him away from me :twisted: .

I was told that he's not going to let go easily and I was going to have to get away from him as I'm not going to receive blessings until I'm away. We are no longer living together as I have found a place of my own, but I still try to give him a ride to work because his car is messed up. But he's been constantly lying saying he's going to get help and he was going to replace my things. Well that hasn't happened.

The person that did my reading can't help until I'm away from him and said he's not ready to let the drugs go, but I truly need to find a solution on my own.

1) I want to move on because I don't think he's going to change and I truly deserve better, but I don't know what to do. I still love and care for him deeply and hoped it could be worked out because he's a good person, but his addiction has caused me a lot of pain. I want to know what can I use or do on my own as to remove myself from the situation as I want to get financially stable again and write a book and maybe get some healing in hopes of finding someone who's going to do right since he's not.

2) Is there something as well to help him?

3) A strange thing happened the other day as I was reading something online about spirituality and blockage removal and some article flashed about black feathers, but i overlooked it. Well the next morning as I got ready to leave for work, there was a black feather right on the ground of my front door. So coincidental, but I wonder what the meaning could be?
asmiley

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:13 pm

Hello, asmiley ,

Welcome to the forum.

We realize that you are new, so we ask that you get familiar with the forum.

We ask the question according to the topic. So, if you want to remove blockages and move forward, you are on the right page.

But you love him and want to work it out. That would be the love subforum and thread, being a writer goes somewhere else, healing goes somewhere else, etc., etc.

Honestly, I am not sure what you want either. BUT it sounds to me like you need to start with a Cast Off EVil spell kit to try and get him into agreeing to go to drug rehab.

Here is the kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-cast-off-evil.html

If you want to free yourself of him (and I'm not sure if that's what you want), then Cut and Clear is what you will need. BUT you can't continue to associate with him. You have to walk away. Otherwise, this spell kit may not have the full effects: www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html

Then, go into blockbuster to clear the way: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

But, all of this can't be cured by magic. You have to make a decision and stick to it. Then, use the magic as a facilitator. YOU READER IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT

I have no idea what it means that you found a feather.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby asmiley » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:35 am

Thanks Miss Aida! I know what I have to do and I will definitely choose the one that will start the healing and trying to talk him into getting some help. I'm scared, but I know I have to do what is best.
asmiley

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:16 am

Dear asmiley -- Quick note on finding a black feather -- this generally signifies that cleansing is needed. We often clean off clients with a black feather wing or whisk.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby asmiley » Sun May 01, 2016 4:30 pm

Hi catherineyronwode,

Where would I be able to get this cleansing black feather wing or whisk?
asmiley

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun May 01, 2016 5:14 pm

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby asmiley » Sun May 01, 2016 5:24 pm

Thanks!
asmiley

Unread postby Spiritualist01 » Mon May 23, 2016 8:14 pm

Hello Everyone, What great products should I get when you feel like something or someone is blocking you with a curse from trying to live a better life and from achieving your goals in life and things like finding a soul mate and having friends? I have had some bad news from a local psychic who has told my mother that someone has put a curse on her and that the curse is affecting me, my brother and my sister as well. I have had a awful life with being bullied, people trying to fight me for no reason, dealing with a mental illness that is causing distancing in my relationships with people due to anger and impatience and staying somewhat imprisoned in my home because of fear. If anyone know any great suggestions and tips that would be perfect. By the way thanks Lucky Mojo for helping me with the problems I am having. You guys are the best! :)
Spiritualist01

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue May 24, 2016 3:21 pm

Hi Spiritualist01,

We can't speak to the accuracy of a "local psychic", as many of them will tell clients they are cursed just to scam them out of money. Please visit this page that miss cat wrote, to help prevent people from falling victim to such disreputable ethics:
http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

Having said that, if you do indeed feel crossed up, then I would suggest an Uncrossing spell kit followed by a thorough cleansing of your home using Chinese Wash, and putting up protection to keep such attacks at bay in future. All of the information you need on each of these suggestions is in the following links:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Spiritualist01 » Tue May 24, 2016 3:27 pm

Thanks Miss Athena :) You guys are absolutely the best and Lucky Mojo is by far my most favorite website yet. Thank You so much and God Bless You all! :D
Spiritualist01

Unread postby neonwaosy » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:49 pm

Greetings all.
Am hoping this is the right forum.
Please am hoping to find answers or advice.
The story is that am "married" , very long distance relationship. Haven't seen him in 2 years now and have not spoken to him in 2 mont5h. He is intouch with our 12 year old. We have 2 girls together. Our communication is a zero. Long story short, I have just realized he is not paying attention to the kids and I as he has opened a new company with some lady. And has been touring places with her. ( I have a break up spell ongoing for them.)
My question is how or what do I do for him spend financially on the kids and I. Am not hoping on reuniting, am looking forward to a separation. And the breakup spell ongoing is for him to break up with that lady, cause since he met her, my kids and i don't matter. And honestly I have broken my vows, so getting back is not an option. I only need to be comfortable financially with the kids.
Please every 2 cents is welcomed.
Thank you all for your time. And sorry for the Long message.
neonwaosy

Unread postby arcadia73+ » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:45 am

Hi Neonwaosy,

I'm sorry you are having this issue with your kids' father. I know how crappy that can feel; I have an ex-husband who turned out to be a not-so-great dad once another female came into the picture and the lasting damage it has caused our kids is unforgivable to me. Anyway, this is about YOU, so here are my thoughts.

(If anyone else reading this knows better and can correct me, I'm all ears - I'm still working my way through learning as much as I can, and the forums are a Godsend!)

The first thing that popped into my head when you mentioned him paying for the children was Pay Me Now products. As I understand it, Pay Me Now is for forcing someone to pay you what is rightfully yours (and in this case, your children's as well). I'm not sure if you have gone through any legal stuff to dissolve this marriage/union, but the dude still has a moral obligation to provide for his kids. I don't know how to put the quick links in a post like some other people do, but you can definitely search the forums and the LM catalogue to find out about the products.

I'm glad to read that you're not sitting and waiting for this jerk to come back. I spent years doing just that with my ex and I wasted so much time! When I finally learned the depths of his ugliness I realized what a blessing it really was that he was gone. Your kids are more important - focus on getting yourself and them in a good mental place and let your ex wallow in his own misery...

I'm sorry this is so short, but I wanted to point you in the direction of the Pay Me Now products and maybe get you started on your way. Hope this helps!

Arcadia73+
HRCC #2066
Thank you St. Peter and St. Expedite for all your blessings!
arcadia73+

Unread postby asturias » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:32 pm

Dear Neonwaosy,

the situation would require a reading to determine which work prospect is more fitting. Pay Me Now is a bit harsh, but it could serve you just as well, if your husband becomes recalcitrant in paying the child support he owes - as I understand you are not certain he will continue supporting his children if you eventually divorce.

But for the attention bit one would surely recommend some sweetening spell of sorts, such as the one depicted in this
page: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html, under "A HONEY JAR SPELL TO GET CHILD SUPPORT
FROM A BABY'S DADDY", which would also assist you in getting him to be more present for your children's sake. So you work the breaking up from his suspicious lady in one hand and some type of sweetening on the other. A competent worker, as those who offer readings, might tell you of specific needs this situation might have - which would, frankly, be of great assistence to the work as a whole -. but this will probably be how the work's fundamentals will play out.

Remember to uncross after performing the break-up spell genre, and some Cut and Clear on your behalf, to overcome the emotional weight of it all and further open your path as to everything else.

Take care. Best of luck.
asturias

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:22 pm

Hello, neonwaosy,

PLEASE do not post the same question more than once on the forum.

This is against the forum rules.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby neonwaosy » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:57 pm

Thank you and I apologize for this
neonwaosy

Unread postby michi-griff » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:46 pm

Question: Has anyone ever heard of the following and also does anyone have any suggestions on how to neutralize the situation? Thanks!

The blockage I have is with regards to prayer. I am almost unable to pray.

If I pray for something positive (e.g. prosperity) or if something good happened & I say, "Thank you God", the next day is total hell--almost the whole day. So far, it's happened with a written prayer and a spoken one. I suffer some sort of repercussion the next day for a prayer from the previous day.

One day, everything just went wrong. On another day after a prayer the day before, I was so upset and an acquaintance of mine prayed over me and it stopped. (He said "Look at me", grabbed my face, held it in his hands and prayed over me silently. I did not even know what he was doing when he grabbed me. He told me later.) For this particular incident, I noticed I did not feel like myself. (Entity?) The same person who prayed over me asked me in the past if I had a twin and said that it seems that I am 2 different people.

I do not know what to make of it.

Yet.... If I ask for destruction of evil, injustice, etc, I am just fine, but it feels strange. It feels like I'm summoning something or that something other than me is actually doing the praying. If I don't pray at all, I am okay. I do not seem to have any problem at all.

There will be many good things I'd like to pray for, but if I can avoid the repercussion that comes the next day, I'd be really glad! I am going to try Psalms next because I think I might be okay with those.
Evolving to my best self! Cultivating the Hoodoo way of thinking, always looking for knowledge!
michi-griff

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:18 pm

Hello, michi-griff ,

It sounds to me as if you are not also thanking the entity who is helping you. and then that entity fells slighted

This is what I always say (although lengthy, I still say it ALL the time):

"Thank you God; thank you Archangels; thank you, saints; thank you Guardian Angels; Thank you Spirit Guides; thank you my ancestors"

You see? I am covering all my bases!

Let's see what happens when you do this

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby michi-griff » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:48 am

Hi Miss Aida! Thanks again! That quote is actually perfect and very balanced! I will note it!

I did try with Psalms! There were no problems! It was a little hard at first, but I was able to say them! I did not notice any backlash at all. Yay!
Evolving to my best self! Cultivating the Hoodoo way of thinking, always looking for knowledge!
michi-griff

Unread postby Celestialfrog » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:09 pm

I hope this is the correct topic to post under.

I left an abusive relationship about a year ago. My then partner tried to kill me. Since then I found a great relationship with someone and my dream job asked me to apply. Things were definitely moving forward.

In the past few days, my new relationship decided that they were stressed and confused, and broke things off, though they still claim to love me. The dream job is dragging out the hiring date, and not giving me definite answers about anything. And my stbx's lawyer is stalling the finalization of the divorce. I feel like everything is collapsing and I'm being punished for leaving my abuser. I know they would like nothing more than to see me completely destroyed or to have me come crawling back to them.

Before I knew the extent of what all was happening, I ordered some love and money oils and a pink couples candle. I can't really afford to order any more or to have a reading done, although I would love to because I really would love to know why my new love did a complete 180 and I would love to know if this job is going to come to pass or if I should be looking elsewhere. I'm just feeling completely discouraged but I know going back to an abusive situation can't be the answer the universe has for me. Any thoughts or ideas that could help me would be greatly appreciated.
Celestialfrog

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:30 pm

Hello, Celestialfrog ,

PLEASE don't go back to an abusive relationship. That is NEVER the answer! You're just having challenges.

PLEASE pray to St Peter:

saint-peter-spiritual-supplies-questions-and-answers-t13111.html

PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Celestialfrog » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:40 am

Thank you. I will.

I know going back is not the answer, I am not sure what to do though if I can't support my kids on my own. I will petition St. Peter to open the road to gainful employment and see what transpires.
Celestialfrog

Unread postby kkcavaz » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:34 pm

Hello Everyone,
I was in the pharma sales field for almost 20 years. I went through a really bad depression in losing loved ones one after another and being engaged 4 times long relationships with them just turning around and marrying the next girl they got involved with. Needless to say I had a very successful life but i became a junkie and ran out of money. I am sober now but have no money and now i find myself working for Walmart as an Assistant Manager. The pay is really shitty and the work is hard. I work approx. 50-60 hours a day sometimes with no day of until 21 days. I have 3 DWI caused by driving under the influence of Xanax and 3 is a felony. i have been trying to get back into the pharma field but have had no luck and that's because i don't even make it far enough for them to see my driving record. This is really important to a pharma company because they provide you with a company car and having a clean driving record is important.

My question, I've interviewed for a company i used to work for but they have no positions open at this time. It was just a consideration interview in case they have a position open and the other company I really want to work for the position is opening up next year. I want that position. I have the name of the pharma company and the hiring manager's name. How do i land that job with no problems with my criminal record?
kkcavaz

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:39 pm

Hello kkcavaz,

I'm so sorry you're dealing with all this—it sounds incredibly stressful. However, there is a lot you can do with hoodoo to help your situation. First, I'd recommend ordering a Road Opener vigil from the church and either have them burn it for you or you can burn it at home:

Here is where you can order a candle that the church burns for you: http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... pener.html

Here you can order it to burn yourself: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-road-opener.html

If you burn a candle through the church, they will send you a report on how the candle burned. If they give you a favorable burn report (basically that it all looks good), I'd recommend going forward with working Lucky Mojo's Steady Work spell kit:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html

If you burn the candle at home, don't go forward with the spell kit until the candle burns down without leaving the glass sooty. You want a "clean" burn. You can read more about reading candle signs here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

The Steady Work kit comes with a mojo bag; carry that with you to every single interview.

If this all sounds like it's too much for you, or if you're a beginner, you can always hire a rootworker to help you:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

You can also submit a prayer request to the Crystal Silence League, where lots of people will pray for you:

http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

Lastly, I hope you're still getting support for your past addiction, through counseling or a medical professional. If you feel like this is still a problem for you, you can use Cast Off Evil products (in conjunction with professional help ONLY) to help you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Good luck to you and take care!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kkcavaz » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:14 am

I recently went to see someone regarding not just this but because of a lot of things. This was kinda put in the back burner.

She gave me the 13 herb bath cleanse. She then gave me the Florida Water cologne mixed in with some of the rest of the tea of that bath. I then did some stuff for me and my boyfriend.

The only thing we did about the job situation was the block buster. Will that have the same effect or should i also do what you suggested above too?
kkcavaz

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:43 am

Dear kkcavaz --

I am glad that you are seeing a rootworker. If you need any advice about Lucky Mojo products, we will be glad to help.

In the meantime, stay in touch with your worker, who can help you on an individual basis and give you readings to let you know how things are proceeding. If you wish help selecting products to purchase here, feel free to post your questions and we will answer.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby kkcavaz » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:46 pm

I bought everything you suggested on the block buster list. One question though, since this is job related does the candle need to be like a green color or what color? It calls for red so I ordered the red. I can only ask my rootworker questions or readings in person. She does not do them over e-mail or phone. so there is no way she will respond to me. We live in different cities so i have to make an appt. with her and then fly to see her. Will you please just answer that one question for me.

Also, I see these people that posts things that work and land jobs that put names of the hiring managers in honey jars with herbs or sugar and it works. I'd like to learn how to do that so I can land the job I want.

Thank you!
kkcavaz

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:08 pm

Hello kkcavaz,

I'd be happy to answer your question about candle colors, but I apologize, I'm not sure which candle you're talking about. Lucky Mojo's Steady Work vigil candle is yellow, but I know some people use green because a job is tied to money.

And yes, you can put the hiring managers in a honey jar to "sweeten" them toward hiring you. If you have more questions about that, let's move this discussion about honey jars to the honey jar thread, here:

general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html

In the meantime, read up on this page to learn more about honey jars:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby asturias » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:02 am

Hello everyone.

I was listening to the lucky mojo radio show the other day, and CM Ali gave out a road opening spell in which one is supposed to purchase dirt from a crossroads with three coins, bring the dirt back home, make a cross with it and burn an orange candle in the midle.

I was left with some questions, however, and I was hoping I could ask the forum moderation for their ever so kind assistence. My questions are, as follows:

1) should the dirt be returned to the crossroads once the spell is finished - once the candle burned out, that is?

2)if not, what should one do with it? he didn't give specific instructions for that that I could recall.

3)in my culture, things from the crossroads are not supposed to enter one's home. Again, there were no specifications as to how to proceed with this. Is it ok to bring it inside my home from hoodoo's perspective?
asturias

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:38 pm

Hello, Asturias,

Since your can deploy the candle wax remains at the crossroads then, yes, deploy the dirt also.

If it is against your culture to bring it in the house (we can do this in hoodoo), then perform the spell outside.

May I ask why it is against your culture? Just curious

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby asturias » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:05 am

Dear Miss Aida,

I took the time to give you a proper answer - with due permission of the forum moderation to briefly discuss a topic, strictly speaking, outside the scope of hoodoo -, since you are ever so kind and thoughtful in answering all of my questions. Much obliged, ma'am :)

I live in Brazil, and within our African-Diasporic Traditions the owner of crossroads is Eshu - as we have previously discussed in the thread about The Black Man of The Crossroads a couple of months back, as you might recall it. Eshu, while being fundamental in the worship of the deities by presenting to them any offering we have, as he is first and foremost the messenger to the spirit world, and also a great friend of human kind and aid in all magical operations, in other hand constitutes a quite chaotic presence and disturbing to one's home, precisely due to his active and expansive nature. He is expansion and movement itself, therefore contraire to the ideas of settlement and peace a house stands for.

Even in temples - the phrase "houses of spiritual worship" would give a more accurate idea - he is given a little house on the outside, usually just by the door, which is singularly where he receives his offerings, prayers and the task to protect the house and the spiritual service being held there, receiving his due before any other god does.

Even in a context of domestic cult such principle applies. He is given cult on the outside, just by the door, in the left corner of those entering the house and to the right of who stands inside. To begin a proper devotion to Eshu one must go to the crossroads and ask him politely to come live in the front of one's house. One must carry a bottle of honey and pour it slowly in the street, tracing it by foot all the way from the crossroads to the entrance of one's house, so he understands living beside you can be sweet. Then he is given his usual due, which can be a simple offering of tobacco, alcohol and one candle, to start of. One should also preferably pray his Adura, which is the main prayer in his cult.

He is very good to magic practitioners. Very quick to take action and extremely present in our world. Very active in a present-time situation and with a strong sense of commitment. Absolutely terrific in any road-opening service. I am very devout, even though I have a christian core of spiritual practice. Living in Brazil, we're taught it is not at all conflictuous...as most people know, these days. I just thought you would appreciate the cultural trait. ;)

I am very willing to discuss these matters with anyone interested, but I should cut this short as I've stirred a bit far away from the forum's central topic. You can PM me if you like, Miss Aida, if you want to talk this further. I would, gladly.

Oh, and as an aditional comment. The disturbance I referred to regarding the excessive presence of Eshu in one's house are the variety of spirits drawn by his strong presence; weird noises in the house, anxiety, what one could describe as rather strong crossed conditions. Generalized chaos in one's life.

Cordially,
Asturias.
asturias

Unread postby coastwitch » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:14 am

Asturias,

Posts like yours make me wish that there was an English-language forum for Afro-Caribbean religious topics somewhere on the internet. Thanks for posting, but thanks also for understanding that this forum is really for conjure topics.
coastwitch
coastwitch

Unread postby Lilmindymoo » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:03 pm

Hi, I was wondering what I can do to help a man I'm in love with open up? He has told me he distances himself from me to avoid developing feelings to "protect himself". He says he's never been in love before and doesn't want to get hurt.
I want him to lower his guard and stop fighting his feelings.
Thank you
Lilmindymoo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:10 pm

Hello, Lilmindymoo ,

I personally would start with blockbuster spells http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Then, you might want to consider Crucible of courage to give him the courage to try and love

http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Then, follow that up with love spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the very best with this situation

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Patrah » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:32 pm

It took me five and a half years to finally move.
I have had this house that long.
There were serious paranormal things going on as well as just bad human stuff happening around me along with my own reluctance.
I finally moved in the house and all hadese broke loose.
The plumbing, furnace, tree and roof.
Still looking for a furnace guy in Michigan in mid November.
The powers that be are gifting this area with reasonable weather for the moment.
I had finally opened roads.
Some witch friends were trying to create favorable conditions from other locations over a forum sort of like this one.
Now, after 5 months of moving I finally got most things left behind moved here.
Figured out I am a hoarder though and have got to get rid of much.
Needed it in one location thought to sort it to get rid of good and bad things.
So here I am with much more house issues than is normally repairable.
And am quite ready to relocate to the much better home waiting someplace for me to find it.
Meanwhile water, heat and a tarp on the roof after the tree is cut off of it are the new open roads direction I have got to take.
Where to start?
Also there are very bad feelings I know I have to address as well as healing my heart from grief.
I feel that the healing and redirecting the bad feelings back to their source and a little added vengeance (to allow for more power behind the send backs), will leave room for open roads once again.
Just wondering how I am going to get everything done that is required for a joyful resolution, and take a breather for a minute.
I think I remember that life can be a wonderful experience.
Just wondering how to best put it all in perspective and work some stuff to get those things done in time for winter.
Patrah

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:51 pm

Hello Patrah,

To help you leave a painful past behind and open your roads for new opportunities, I'd suggest doing some spiritual bathing and Road Opener work.

http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

Van Van bath crystals are great at clear away bad stuff at the same time as bringing in good stuff. It's such an uplifting scent too:

http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

After that, try doing some healing work for yourself:

http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Good luck to you.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Patrah » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:55 am

Thank you.
I am going into the links to look
Patrah

Unread postby Ladee » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:21 pm

I was on the radio show today and was instructed to get a block buster spell kit as well as a road opener spell kit. Both of which are not listed in the Lucky Mojo shop. Am I missing something? How can I perform these two spells? Both are to clear blockages for me to be able to swiftly relocate to southern California for my career.
Ladee

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:33 pm

Hi, ladee --

I think that if you review the 12/04/16 Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour chat log or listen to the show, you will find that spell "kits" were not mentioned, just candle spells. From the log:

2016-12-04 18:51:33 Lucky Mojo Curio Company Blockbuster candle spell, Road Opener candle spell
2016-12-04 18:51:49 Lucky Mojo Curio Company Vigil Candle to St. Peter
2016-12-04 18:51:51 Lucky Mojo Curio Company (Keys)
2016-12-04 18:51:59 Lucky Mojo Curio Company Novena, Nine Day Prayer
2016-12-04 18:52:07 catherine yronwode Aida rec. Block Buster candle followed by Road Opener candle, plus a 9 day novena to Saint Peter.
2016-12-04 18:52:25 Papa Newt http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html
2016-12-04 18:52:26 Papa Newt http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
2016-12-04 18:52:27 Papa Newt http://www.luckymojo.com/saintpeter.html
2016-12-04 18:52:27 catherine yronwode Saint Peter holds the keys.
2016-12-04 18:52:38 Papa Newt http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Saint_Peter

The full log is here: radio-show-pre-call-id-december-4th-2016-t88951.html#p366486
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Blackbeauty83 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:02 pm

I have been down bad the whole year, now about to be homeless, what can I do or get to help with opening the doors to greatness.. I just don't know anymore at this point!!! I lost my job, bout to lose my child if I can't find shelter... I have a 13 herd bath but what can I do to help with jobs and shelter.
Blackbeauty83

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:00 pm

Hello, Blackbeauty83 ,

Please contact Miss Micahele with the pro bono fund.

You can use the help

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Pro_Bono_Fund

Take care and lease contact her
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:02 pm

Hello everyone ,
I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this but would using blockbuster or having the vigil candle lit help with removing someone's financial dependency on another person if that makes sense?
Any suggestions ?I would be so grateful .
RoseStar21

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:09 pm

Hello RoseStar21,

Blockbuster spiritual supplies have big, explosive power that can help blast apart obstacles that people or circumstances have put in your way, as it says here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

If the person feels like there are circumstances holding them back that are making them rely on someone financially, I think the Blockbuster vigil candle or supplies could be used, but I think you'd definitely want to back that up with some Money Drawing work to help get the person to a more financially stable place.

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

Good luck to you.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:01 pm

Hello Sister Jean ,
Thank you so much! I was confused as to what my options were but thanks to you I know what to do now !
Thank you again for your help.
RoseStar21

Products to make me a better conversationalist?

Unread postby apngaa » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:43 pm

I find myself having trouble starting/ending conversations. Whenever i try i end up sounding boring and repetitive. I also have trouble picking up on social cues thanks to being on the autism spectrum (aspergers). I feel that not being able to effectively communicate is the root of my inability to form meaningful relationships with others, and at the moment i cannot offord therapy for social skills. What should i do?
apngaa

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:39 pm

Hello, apngaa ,

Master products will help significantly (along with some therapy).

But, Master products do help

www.luckymojo.com/master.html

You're aware of the problem and that's a GREAT start! So, pay attention to what you are saying. Tape yourself and then listen. Maybe you can find some clues to why this is happening or ways to improve your situation

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

spell to remove blockages in legal matters

Unread postby brokelion » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:46 pm

hello

what can i do to remove blockages from a legal matter?
i dont know what the blockage is but i know who is creating it and why.

i was hexed/jinxed by my opponent but as far as i can tell that has gone, or the very noticeable effects have stopped and i do regular cleansing and protection work.
(on a side note its quite impressive how negative work manifests in real life, although its not very nice when you are the target)

the court is waiting for an expert report, the expert report should have been made 8 months ago.
nothing i do or say to anyone, the court, my lawyer or even the highest authority in the land makes any difference.

there is a blockbuster candle burning right now at MISC.
i have some road opener oil but not sure what to do in this particular situation.

any suggestions?

thanks
brokelion

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes