• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:01 am

Spell-Casting to Pass Exams and Tests

Re: Spell-Casting to Pass Exams and Tests

Unread postby vmadone » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:26 pm

Hi Ms Aida,

Is okay. I have done nothing for the exam last time since i sit for it on April this year. So, im thinking to have something to boost or possibly to let me pass the 2 exams. Right now, in my hand, i have Crown of Success oil. So. Do you think I should add on something to intensify the power of success in that?

Your feedback ia highly appreciated.
vmadone

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:37 pm

Hi vmadone,

You could try adding a little Clarity oil to Crown of Success, as this makes it easier to think clearly and therefore let the right answers come to you on your test. Just a thought.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby vmadone » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:55 am

Thanks Ms Athena for your kind suggestion.

I hope I will able to pass this exam with flying colours. Kinda lazy to take the 3rd time.
vmadone

Unread postby LuckyStaR » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:50 pm

I'm a college student and I desperately need help in passing my exams. I'm also having a hard time concentrating when studying at home. I'm barely making the grades and if I don't pull my end I will be kicked out of the program. I have several exams coming up and my biggest fears are the finals which is due in December. I've had this struggle since high school and its really affecting me in college. I have bend over oil and my question to you is how do I go about using it. :(
LuckyStaR

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:45 pm.

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:47 pm

Hi LuckyStaR.

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance (and assuming you wish to), please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I'm not sure what purpose Essence of Bend Over would serve here.

Crown of Success is a good choice. I would combine it with Clarity oil, to keep you focused and remove distractions during your exam.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LuckyStaR » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:05 pm

Hey Miss Athena,

I'm so grateful for your speedy reply to my plight. Tomorrow is my actual day off from school so I'm hoping to purchase the oils. What I failed to mention to you on the bend over oil is that I would like my professors to do my bidding (have them to give me my desired grade). My question to you is, will this be effective? The main objective is to have my professors give me the grade I desire. Your insight will greatly be appreciated.

Ps: I'm happy to be part of this wonderful circle -----> #Luckymojoforum#rocks!
LuckyStaR

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:53 pm

Hello, LuckyStaR ,

I had to edit your post as we don't take spells from other forums and place them on this one. It's a form of plagiarism. Sorry

Although Bend Over is a harsh product, I don't think tis would be indicated when the professor has a protocol that he has to abide by. Would you want him to lose his job for negating what is required of his job and livelihood? What if he got fired?

And what if his Directors researched what he did and then you get busted too?

In addition to Miss Athena's advice, put him and you in a honey jar. Preferably an Influence honey jar:

www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spell-kit-influence.html

I hope this helps.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby LuckyStaR » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:12 am

Thanks Miss Aida
I really appreciate your kind words of wisdom and i sincerely value your infomation . I will let you know how I did on my exams in the coming weeks if not sooner.

P.S Can I light any candles on the day before/on the day of the exams and what colour candles should I use?

Thanking you in advance :D ;)
LuckyStaR

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:35 pm

Hi LuckyStaR,

You could light purple candles for mastery over your exams. Dress them in Crown of Success oil and you should be good to go.

Best of luck to you.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ethereal48 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:42 am

Hello everyone first I want to apologise if I post in the wrong area but I really want to share my work and the outcome so that maybe I can give a hand to other parents looking at helping their children at school as well. I've been spell casting to help my son with his final year at high school. I've started about 4 months ago and kept it up religiously.

I worked with a blend of Crown of Success, King Solomon Wisdom and Clarity products ( oils, sachet powders, bath crystals and incense powders) Peach leaves, Sage and Verbena.

I made sure that his head was always dressed with these products by adding a mixture of the 3 different types of bath crystals (dissolved in water and strained) to his shampoo , conditioner and body wash. along with teaching him how to anoint his head with the blend and the prayer for affirmation

I also had a spray bottle ready made and misted his clean clothing and bed linen with the same mixture. As well as dusting his bed sheets and pillow with the sachet powders. I also showed him how to dust himself after his shower before heading off to school overload maybe but he definitely didn't complain it became routine for him
Along with burning purple and yellow candles I also fixed a crown of success lamp and made sure that never went out and I also fixed the mojo bag as described by Proffessor Porterfield in his "A Deck of Spells" book (page64) for my son which he carried with him whilst at school and whilst studying at home.

The list of my work and all I did can go in for ever lol.. But I really want to share the fact that today my son had his last examination for his final year at high school and I know he will excel and be crowned with success for his efforts. The fixed lamp which is now coming to an end as the fuel is running out and I will let it rest fir a while gave me the best sign I could ask for .... The wick was burning in such a manner that it looked exactly like the crown depicted on the Crown of Success LM products. :shock: I wish everyone could see it. My son actually noticed it first and called out to me I've never seen it look like that before in the 3 months or so that it's been burning. Success for my son has been confirmed to me. Thank you LM for everything
HRCC Student #2020
Thank you St Anthony
Thank you Archangel Michael
Ethereal48

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:18 pm

Hello, Ethereal48,

Congrats and thanks for sharing!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Confidence & Memory help

Unread postby VintageRapunzel » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:19 pm

I've been homeschooled for 6 years now because of my health issues, is there anything that could bring my confidence up when I start regular school again and also, is there anything that could help me with my memory and grasp topics better.
VintageRapunzel

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:50 pm

VintageRapunzel,

The herbs recommended for wisdom are Sage and Bay. For self-confidence we often use Yarrow. You could work with Crucible of Courage spiritual supplies as well For a good memory and test-taking success, try King Solomon Wisdom products.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Spell-Casting for Higher Grades or GPA After Exams

Unread postby sarake » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:35 pm

Hi,

I'm at my undergraduate sophomore year. I am really stressed and depressed right now. My GPA dropped last semester and for some reason I did not do well on quizzes and midterm exams this semester, either. I do not know why but I constantly feel a lack of motivation but constantly feel so disappointed of myself for not doing well in school.

I used to be a straight-A student. I am just so anxious and do not know what to do. My GPA is 2.7 last semester and I was thinking that I could pull it up this semester. But the two courses that were supposed to be "easy" did not seem to get me good grades. I admit it is my fault for not studying harder and getting better grades. But I feel like I am constantly getting bad luck. My boyfriend plays a lot and crams before exams, and he said that the exams turned out to be easy or turned out to be exactly what he studied for. And he got good grades even though he totally did not expect it.

Sorry for all the rambling. Let's get straight into the topic. So I already finished my final exams for this semester. But I know I did not do well... I failed one very challenging course and got B- for another "easy" class. For the rest two courses (I took four courses in total this semester), one I knew the grade was out but I did not want to check it, the other one probably will come out soon.

My question is this:

Are there any spells, or magickal methods to improve my GPA or grades even though I have already finished all my work and exams for this semester?

Thank you in advance!!! I'm desperate!!!
sarake

Re: Spell-Casting for Higher Grades or GPA After Exams

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:55 pm

Hello, sarake,

I would have to put this in the category of things that are not impossible, but are certainly not traditional. Most people who use this stuff, that is, perform culturally embedded folk magic in the Africam American tradition, would know to startthe work on Day One of the semester and not wait until after taking finals and hope somehow to change something already written in stone.

I mean, it is possible that the test results could all be lost, the computer back-ups be lost, and you would have to retake the test ... but that is a crazy long-shot. It would be the equivalent of having the police lose all the evidence of a crime (which has happened, and for which there are some long-shot spells), but it pretty much a miracle, not a traditional job of rootwork. Try confusion work on the test-takers. That's about all i can suggest.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Help passing the asvab to join the amry

Unread postby keke1986 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:08 am

Hi I need help passing the asvab test I took it 6 time but never score hight enough to get in this is something I really want bad can someone help me please
keke1986

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:01 pm

Hello, keke1986 ,

Welcome to the forum!

There are 6 pages on this thread with wonderful spell ideas. Please read the pages first. Afterwards, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us.

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Help with Board Exams

Unread postby OMPawo » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:23 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm new to rootwork and hoodoo so any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

I need help studying (concentrating) and passing 4 board examinations so I can get licensed in Oriental medicine. I can't work or start my business until I have my license, so I'm anxious about the exams. :roll:

I'm currently studying for 4 board exams I need to pass, so my days are long and the hours are short. I already graduated from my program but studying for the state licensing exams takes up much of my time. There is a lot of information to review, and while I put in the hours reviewing and studying, I'm feeling the stress and burn as the first exam nears? Does anyone have any rootwork or hoodoo suggestions on how to master the material, gain self-confidence, and take the test to make sure I PASS when I take it.

Thank you so much in advance for all your help!

Gratefully,

OMPawo
Floria
HRCC student and hoodoo apprentice.
OMPawo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:33 pm

Hello, OMPawo,

We realize that you are new. So, we ask that you do NOT start new topics.

Please use the search engine. In the upper right hand corner of the dark green area, there Is a white search box. Just enter your key words.

I have merged your post to the appropriate thread and ask that you read the pages here first. After reading, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Unread postby neonwaosy » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:04 pm

Hello everyone,
Am hoping am posting to the right thread.
I will be starting a new undergraduate degree program in about a week, I truly will love to breeze by easy and ACE all my courses, next 10 to 15 months looks like it's going to be hectic (studies), I please will like some advice to how I can make this easy, and successful. Spells, prayers, amulets etc., every advice will mean a lot to me
Thank you all and happy Valentines
neonwaosy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:04 pm

Hello, neonwaosy,

Yes, you were in the wrong thread ad subforum.

I have moved your post to the correct thread.

Please read through the pages here for spell ideas.

After reading, if you have anymore questions, please don't hesitate to ask

And, CONGRATULATIONS!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby neonwaosy » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:19 pm

Thank you Miss Aida
I really do appreciate you.
Please what's the right forum.
Thanks again
neonwaosy

Unread postby mizjoannlee » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:24 pm

Neonwaosy,

I recommend King Solomon's Wisdom to enable you to learn, Crucible of Courage to enable you to knuckle down and have the discipline to go and keep going, Crown of Success to get you the success you want, and Cast Off Evil to get rid of your partying buddies who only want to play. You can buy oils individually or you can try the Root Worker's and Churches Special 4 oz. blend with all three of them. You can add a few drops to make a spiritual bath (just before dawn and throwing a cup of the bath water into the crossroads); wear the oils; use them to dress a candle for your success. I use all of these every day and couldn't be happier.
Miss JoAnn Lee
#1730G
mizjoannlee

Unread postby neonwaosy » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:56 pm

Thank you mizjoannlee,
Please do you mean to have the candles set at the church or to buy the oils, how often do you take the baths and do you wear the oil each day? What color of candles
Sorry did three questions, am only seeking andwers.
Thank hi again.
neonwaosy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:26 pm

Hello, neonwaosy,

You are on the correct forum now.

We can't walk you through every single detail. As these are mentioned over and over on all the pages on this thread.

Also, if you go to the store webpage, you can read all about the products. And your instructions are also on the packages: http://www.luckymojo.com

So, please read the pages here first.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby neonwaosy » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:23 am

Thank you ma'am I appreciate your help
neonwaosy

Unread postby sarake » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:23 am

Hi! I saw so many helpful advice here, and I would really like some help! I am a college sophormore, and my current GPA is not good... I defintely tried to get good grades, but my problems are: I procrasinated often. I feel like I've been somehow unlucky because last semester, I signed up for an "easy A" class and hoping to boost my GPA up a little, but I ended up getting a C+ just because I didn't have enough time to finish a short essay on the midterm, my other big essays and final were all nearly full scores! I talked to the instructor but he said he could not do anything about it. Sometimes I just feel like I could have gotten much better grades for some easy courses but somehow for some reasons I didn't. I am really stressed about my GPA and I really, really need to get an A for each course I have this semester. What should I do?
I already bought two honey jars, one is King Solomn, the other is Crown of Success. I've done the ritual for King Solomn honey jar before my first monthly test, and I am burning candles on the honey jar on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays as instructed on LM website. Now I am thinking of getting Vigil fixed candles of King Solomn Wisdom, Crown of Success, Clarity and John the Conqueror. Are Vigil fixed candles strong/powerful enough? Also do I have to burn the whole candle all at once? Or can I put it out when I want to and light it up again some other time? Do I need to dress the used vigil candle with oil and inscents again before re-lighting it?

Thank you guys so much!!!
sarake

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:27 am

Hello, Sarake,

The first advice is to find out WHY you are unable to concentrate and keep procrastinating. There might be an underlying medical problem that you are unaware of. I would suggest first to see a professional medical person (just to be extra sure).

Secondly, PLEASE read this page about self improvement (only 1 page here):

post181870.html?hilit=motivation#p181870

As far as the vigil candle, you are definitely on the right track.

The vigil candle already come dressed and you ought not put out a vigil candle. It ought to be burned in its entirety without interruption

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby sarake » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:25 am

Hi Miss Aida,

Thank you so much for your helpful advice! I am now trying to sweeten my professors with Crown of Success honey jar. But I am wondering if I could use one honey jar for many professors. My intention is the same, but I want to put all the crossing paper with different professor's name on each (being crossed by mine) into one honey jar, is that okay? Or do I need seperate honey jar for each professor.

Also I purchased a Command/Compel/Control vigil candle long time ago and I didn't find a use to it. Now one of my midterm score came out and it is not what I expected at all. I actually checked my answer with the official test solution and I am sure that my score should be higher than what it is right now, I am going to talk to my professor tomorrow see if he could change this score, is it approriate to use the Command/Compel vigil candle? Or is it too strong for this situation...? I don't want my professor to get into any trouble, I just want to justify my score, I have no intention to cause anything bad or have the professor "bend over"...

Thanks again for your help! I really appriciate it!!!
sarake

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:33 pm

Hello, sarake ,

The answer is "Yes" to all of your questions

You are catching on very quickly! Good job!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Need of most powerful candle spell top pass exam

Unread postby Beginner » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:52 pm

Good evening - I need a very powerful, tried and true, spell to pass an exam. I am, of course, studying and practicing the test. Yet, I do need some truly extra help. Please feel free to include bible passages or anything else you may know... Thank you!
Beginner

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:59 pm

Hello, Beginner,

We realize that you are new. So, please don't be offended as we realize that you just didn't know.

Please read the 6 pages here on this thread first. Then, if you have further questions, please don't hesitate to ask us.

I pray that you ace that test!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Can I burn Master and King Solomon Wisdom on same altar?

Unread postby 99andAhalf » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:30 pm

Quick question, I purchased a King Solomon Wisdom candle and Master candle along with the sachet powder for each.

I thought I had previously read on this thread that you should not burn those two type of candles at the same time.

Can someone clear that up for me?

I have KS sachet powder and Master Root powder and is planning to mix and wear them both this wednesday while taking an medical insurance exam. (I also have the master root I will carry with me but I want to be clear about burning those two candles on the same alter, I need to be sure nothing back fires. My exam is this wednesday (6 April 2016),.

Thank you in advance!
99andAhalf

Re: Can I burn master root candle and KS on same alter?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:37 pm

99Sarah -- Master and King Solomon Wisdom are similar and there is no reason not to set them at the same time.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby 99andAhalf » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:55 am

Thank you!
99andAhalf

Change Test Scores

Unread postby Success89 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:50 pm

Hello, please help.

I had took some exams but didn't feel pleased with the grades i got on each subject. I have now decided to collect the certificates from the office -- but before i go there i wanted to find out if there's a way that i could work magic and change the grades for each subject before these certificates are printed out.

Please help

Thanks in advance
Success89

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:19 pm

Hello, Success89 ,

Your only hope is to use influence skull candles on the people who graded you to change their minds.

But, it may be too late

It doesn't hurt to try.

Find the skull candle spell here: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Or, you can argue with the teachers while using harsher products such as these: www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

But this would only help if you actually did something yourself (speak to them) to help the magic.

Your behaviors must compliment the magic and the magic must compliment your behaviors.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:20 pm.
Reason: I just answered and this person didn't even look at the answer. Board warning

G.E.D/High School Diploma TAKS Math Test

Unread postby PatriceWoo512 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:27 pm

Hi, I'm new at this, and I need some help on what to buy in order to pass the TAKS math test July 12 2016

Just a lil background I attend a center that provides the opportunity for adults to get their high school diploma so that we can get better jobs or further our career by going to college. I have failed 3 times all I need to pass is to get 30 questions out of 60 right and I get my high school diploma. This is the last test I have. And I need to know what to buy In order to get my diploma.

I saw a wish that uses Jezebel root but I'm not sure if that will work. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!
I really need to pass so that I can finally try to get into a trade in the medical field.

Thank you in advance.
PatriceWoo512

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:36 pm

Hello PatriceWoo512,

I know you are new here, but please do not start new topics like this without first searching the forum. There is already a thread on your subject matter and I have merged your post with it.

This thread is all about passing tests and contains six pages of advice on how to apply magic to help succeed in passing tests. Please read through this thread. If you still have questions afterwards, feel free to ask them here.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kelsiebear » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:26 pm

Hi,
I just received my order for the crown of success candle, peach tree leaf, king solomon wisdom oil and clarity oil. I'm hoping it will still be as effective without the crown of success oil. :( Do I only burn the candle on the morning of my exam? My exam is on July 5th. When do I stop the candle from burning or do I let it burn? Thank you for your help!
kelsiebear

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:14 pm

Hello, kelsiebear,

I would start the candle now. Get that energy going and get your message out to the SPirit world on a daily basis of prayer and don't let the candle go out.

Also, don't worry about the oil. The candle is already dressed with that oil (and other "goodies")

I hope that you ACE that test!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby kelsiebear » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:29 pm

Miss Aida: Thank you so much for your quick reply. I really hope I pass my boards too, Thank you!!
kelsiebear

Unread postby kelsiebear » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:21 pm

I'm now waiting for my exam results in two days. It would be great if anyone knew about candle burning. The candle burned all the way and stopped last night. After it was off for about 7 hours, early this morning I heard a loud pop from the candle and the candle lit up again for only a short time. I tried to research about it everywhere but only seem to find during the candle burning and not towards the end. Is this nothing to read up on and just coincidence? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
kelsiebear

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:11 pm

Hello, kelsiebear,

That is REALLY weird!

And, there's no such thing as a coincidence.

Spirit was definitely trying to communicate with you. Definitely.

What does it mean? I would take it as Spirit is fighting for you.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby kelsiebear » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:40 am

Miss Aida: :D Thank you again for responding. Yes it is weird, the loud pop was so loud it made me jump. I will continue to pray everyday until I get my results in the mail. Thank you!
kelsiebear

Unread postby kelsiebear » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:04 am

I didn't pass my exam this time, but I will reread the post to see what other things I can do.
kelsiebear

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:02 pm

Hello, kelsiebear,

I am so very sorry. I kept looking at the forum (as an outsider) to see if you had any good news for us.

As previously stated, Spirit was fighting for you.

What was the exam for? May be you can perform spells that have to do with the profession that you are seeking.

Also, next time, please go to the Crystal Silence League also (in fact, start now). It's free:

www.crystalsilenceleague.org

Again, I am so sorry
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby kelsiebear » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:57 am

Hi Miss Aida: I'm sorry for my late response. I've got my self-confidence back and back to studying hardcore. The exam is for my Registered Nurse exam. Thank you for the site, I will look into it now. Thanks so much for all your help. :D
kelsiebear

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:08 pm

Hello, kelsiebear ,

That's what I figured. I had a feeling that you are a fellow nurse.

Miss cat taught me something so that I could get my dog to win a trial (and he did).

I put the hair of a championship dog in 1/2 bottle of almond oil and would shake it frequently for a couple of days. Then, I added Victory oil to the other half.

I applied it to my dog's head and he went crazy with winning trophies! TRUE STORY!

Is there any way that you could get hair (or a personal belonging) of a very good RN? Or better yet, a nursing instructor? Or both?

www.luckymojo.com/victory.html

Pray to Florence Nightingale. Light a white candle to her and beg her to help you. Florence LOVED dedication. Tell her why you want to be an RN and how important it is for you to help people (speak from your heart).

Let's se what happens

Wishing you the VERY best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby kelsiebear » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:35 am

Miss Aida: Wow that's an amazing story. It won't be easy for me to get that, but I'll see what I can do. I will get me some white candles in the meantime to pray to Florence Nightingale. Thank you soooo much for all your help and the wonderful tips.
kelsiebear

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:08 pm

kelsiebear,

Would you like some of my hair?

Aeromedical Evacuation Instructor (Combat Unit) in the Air Force (specializing in altitude physiology).

Charge Nurse Level 1 trauma center

Clinical Director Patient Care Services

Hold a Master's with a 4.0 GPA upon graduation.

You can add my hair with a little of a "Nerd: physician for the deep medical questions (just don't use all physicians as these are 2 separate professions)

Let me know via PM

What areas did you fail (I can't help you with OB as I hated delivery)?
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby kelsiebear » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:26 pm

Miss Aida: Thank you so much, I pm'd you. =)
kelsiebear

Unread postby Alexis9990 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:57 pm

Hi,

I want to buy crown of success spell to pass my exams. I have 3 exams in February, April and one probably in March. Do I have to do spell for each exam separately or can I do one spell for 3 exams.

Kind regards,
Aleksandra
Alexis9990

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:27 pm

Hello, Alexis9990 ,

Either way is fine but if it were me, I would perform one spell per test. That way, you can also get a better understanding if one of them is giving yu resistance.

If a candle is giving you resistance, you won't know which test it is if you do all 3 together

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cecila » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:06 am

Hello Miss Aida,

you said to someone:

Hello, kelsiebear ,

That's what I figured. I had a feeling that you are a fellow nurse.

Miss cat taught me something so that I could get my dog to win a trial (and he did).

I put the hair of a championship dog in 1/2 bottle of almond oil and would shake it frequently for a couple of days. Then, I added Victory oil to the other half.

I applied it to my dog's head and he went crazy with winning trophies! TRUE STORY!

Is there any way that you could get hair (or a personal belonging) of a very good RN? Or better yet, a nursing instructor? Or both?

Can I use some paper with writing instead hair?
thank you
cecila

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:01 pm

Hello, cecila ,

You could try but that is a weaker link

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power