Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Curses to Cause Headache Insanity Mental Illness Depression

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator
Re: Curses to Cause Headache Insanity Mental Illness Depression

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:53 pm

Hi Learose80,

If your work is justified, then souring her life is the way to go. Just a personal thought - be completely sure you are comfortable with the idea of bringing about depression in another person. That can often times be a severe issue to deal with, and you need to be OK with such drastic measures. Perhaps a better petition is to sour her life and let Spirit decide the best form that should take. Just an idea.

Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Learose80

Unread post by Learose80 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:06 pm

hi Miss Athena! is there any other measure a little bit lighter than depression and a bit a harsher than souring her life? i would appreciate so much ideas from u. thank u

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:13 am

Hi Learose80,

If this is someone who has wronged you, why not reverse their evil back on her? Give her a taste of her own medicine. If she's caused you hurt, then send it right back to her.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Or else your original vinegar jar petition to make her life miserable should suffice. You can curse her love life, her looks, her financial stability. Any category you want to target. You don't need to get too specific beyond that...cursing is not like picking from a menu of individual maladies to throw at someone. Spirit will find the path of least resistance and can sometimes get very creative in making people pay for their wrongdoings. Trust in that and you should do fine.

Just remember to cleanse and protect yourself to keep her negativity from finding its way back to you.

Good luck.

Learose80

Unread post by Learose80 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:17 am

hello Miss Athena! thank u for the enlightenment. yeah u are right its better that way. can u give me some idea on how to curse her financial stability, looks and lovelife in one vinegar jar please.. thank u so much

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:26 pm

Hi Learose80,

Just put your wishes into your petition. If you feel you need detailed instructions, you can book a magical coaching session with any of the AIRR workers and they will be happy to walk you through it.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck.

Learose80

Unread post by Learose80 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:49 pm

thank u miss Athena. i will do it.

sentbylove

Unread post by sentbylove » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:54 am

My grandfather use to deal in roots but he is deceased now. However, my family always talk about how my aunt (his daughter) also deal in roots. From what I heard she has made two people die from unknown sickness and I have another aunt (her sister) who is currently iLL as well from her works. I am not sure how true this is about my aunt putting roots on people and it could be just a rumor. I would like for her to show me how to do the same spell on people but I am too shy to ask her. Because what if it is just a rumor about her dealing in roots then I will be revealing to her that I deal in it and I try to keep it a secret. So I came here instead... I would like to make my baby daddy other baby mama lose her mind. I know this is possible because I witnessed someone become lose their mind from somebody putting roots on them. The person who became lost her mind is now okay and she says that she remember the woman pouring dirt or sand on the ground and she drove thru the dirt and immediately lost control of the wheel and went crazy. From dealing in roots myself I think the woman did a foot tracking spell on her. If this is true then the foot tracking spell works really well. Problem is, my victim live in a gated community. I don't know if it would be best to maybe follow her. But if there is a spell that I can do to make my victim go crazy become very iLL or just insane without having to make her walk thru something then I would love to know about that spell. I want to do a spell on her from a distance. Is this possible? Also, I only did two spells in my lifetime and I am still waiting to see if theyre going to work so if you know someone who could do the spell for me that is more powerful that too would be good.

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:11 pm

There doesn't seem to be a thread on how to implant scary thoughts into an enemy. I would like to put the idea into an enemy's mind that her worst fear has come true. I can't do a skull candle spell at night. If I do a doll baby I would have to tell her the idea verbally in her language and my accent would betray me. I was wondering if I can write out the idea and press it face to face on a baptized photo of her and burn candles over it. Which controlling product would be best for this? Thanks!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:31 pm

Hi Innocence,

I have moved your post to the appropriate thread.

Your accent won't be heard by your target, as Spirit takes the message to her. You shouldn't have a problem voicing your command. Writing it and pressing it to your doll's face would not have the same effect.

Read through the rest of this thread for ideas on products to use to help embed these thoughts into your target.

Good luck.

bedlam_bells
Newly Registered

Unread post by bedlam_bells » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:35 pm

has anyone ever heard of a person casting spells for induced madness,psychosis, or schizophrenia on themselves? ive been curious how one would induce sensory,auditory,and/or visual hallucinations and other schizophrenic symptoms and inner archetypes of their personal brand of madness manifesting. some sort of descent into madness(and possibly through to the other side) for whatever personal reasons they may have. PLEASE someone take this question seriously.
Autry

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:56 pm

Hello bedlam_bells,

I personally have never heard of someone trying to cause themselves madness or increase the symptoms of a mental illness they may already have. I have to say that I would strongly caution against doing this. I am not sure what the reasoning would be to cause yourself to become insane but from my understanding of Hoodoo causing madness is done as a way to seek justice for being wronged by someone and not as a way to explore some kind of personal gnosis. If that is what you are trying to accomplish I think you may need to explore a different tradition.

Peace~

Nathen

bedlam_bells
Newly Registered

Unread post by bedlam_bells » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:55 pm

Thank you for the answer. Yes i had the thought that using curses,hexes etc for vengeance wouldnt be the kind of passage i have in my mind. Hoodoo and the like is not the route for that, but it seems the only place mentioning magic influencing the mental state of someone. i have a few other traditions i can seek answers from.. ive gotten alot of jeering,over the top warnings, etc about probably being already crazy if i plan on doing something like that... for now its purely academic,but its an interesting notion.

sentbylove

Unread post by sentbylove » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:00 pm

I want to Make this woman go crazy! As in lose her mind. I want her to talk to the walls and to always embarrass the folks she is with or around making no one want to be seen in public with her. I really don't know How to explain it, maybe someone can help me but a great example would be, you know how acholics act when they're drunk? Those men who stand out in front of the liquor store all day talking crazy to themselves? That's how I want this woman to act. I want people to think she smoked the wrong smoke and it messed up her mind.

I've did crossing twice and both times it got me nowhere so I'm willing to try it for a third time and hopefully this time i see some results. They say practice make perfect.

Here's the plan: I get a egg out the fridge and boil it for a minute. Then let it sit in my backyard in the sun for three days and the darkness for two nights. In the meantime, I create a red ant pile by pouring something sweet in the dirt located in my backyard. Maybe honey or sugar. The red ant pile should be complete by the third day of the egg sitting in the sun. I then write my victim name on a paper small piece of paper and pray over that Paper telling God exactly how I want her to go mentally insane. I poke a small hole in the egg and roll the piece of paper with the enemy name on it in the egg. Then I place the egg in the red ant pile letting the ants eat the paper alive! Hopefully my enemy will go insane.

Will I be doing everything correct? I'm new to this so help me you guys.

I know this spell can be done because someone did it to my aunt before.

The plan is for her to look stupid and also for the father of our kids to leave her alone. Me and the woman share the same Baby father and she just want leave him alone sexually but I know well enough to know he will not deal with her if she is an embarrassment to him.

I want everyone who sees her and who knows her to be like "wow! That girl must got a hold to some bad drugs because she is talking to herself." Lol

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:15 pm

Hello, sentbylove

Harry Hyatt has informants with similar spells. But, from what I had read, they slowly drain a raw egg into the anthill

I like to use black skull candles and fill them up with Poopy Seeds (causes confusion), and Inflammatory confusion, and all kinds of other ingredients

See these pages: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

www.luckymojo.com/inflammatoryconfusion.html

www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html

Also, take a look at the posts on this thread for more spell ideas

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

SonofJupiter89

Unread post by SonofJupiter89 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:58 pm

Hello all. I have been interested in working on destroying someone's resistance and self esteem that has been basically a brick wall to any positive work so I'm bringing out the fire as a last resort. I was interested in conjureman Ali's mirror box of self hate and powerlessness and hog tying them with ladies thumb so that they are bound and can not react or fight against my work.

I want to couple it with destruction skull candles. I was wondering which way should I go about this, should I work the dollbabies/mirror boxes first to bound them from resisting or should I use the destruction skull candles first to destroy their minds and THEN hogtie them with ladies thumb. I was also wondering how would this destruction work WORK on a ridiculously resistant target with absolutely no shame or ability to actually self reflect he's just a stupid brick wall.

Also when you make a mirror box is it bad practice to open it and keep manipulating the target or do you make the box throw in the baby and essentials and keep the box closed with burning black candles on top?

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:41 pm

Greetings, SonofJupiter89.

First of all, you should stop giving the target power. You give him power by saying he is resistant, and therefore, doubting your magick. I would do both at the same time.

You should keep a mirror box closed. The point of a mirror box is for the person to be surrounded by their own selfishness. I’m going to include a link to mirror boxes on the forum:

mirror-spells-and-mirror-box-spells-que ... t2140.html

Good luck!

Miss Nikki
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

SonofJupiter89

Unread post by SonofJupiter89 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:08 pm

This is great advice. I'm not wanting to doubt my power. But recently I think I may have found a different approach. I just received cursing and crossing by miss aida and in the book is a spell called shitty chicken hearted nobody. I was interested in the dynamics of the spell but saw it was very basic no herbs no prayers or anything..

I was wondering if it was a good idea to take that spell but get personal concerns and controlling herbs and add more controlling power and instead of pins use cursed nails cursed with shame, guilt, and powerlessness and stick the heart just like the 3 of swords in the heart and pray that the heart of so and so may have shame guilt and powerlessness nailed to and frozen in their heart unable to shake them out. Then burn 3 black candles with destruction oil around the heart with psalms for destroying oppressors to empower the spell even more after the heart is filled with shit and stabbed and then frozen..

I know that some spells are supposed to be exactly like they are shared but I was wondering if this is a good idea or wishful thinking.. I think it would be way more easy to control their mind to destroy their controlling of their daughter if they are filled with shame guilt and powerlessness of themselves. What do you think?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:36 am

Hello SonofJupiter89,

Sounds like a heck of a spell to me! You should do it and report back on how it went.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”