• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:43 pm

Red Ants Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.

Red Ants Questions and Answers

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:22 pm

A friend of mine had an idea against an enemy. But I wanted to know what would happen if she put honey on a picture of an enemy, and hoping that attracts ants. What affect would that have on the enemy? I know that ants are messengers, and she is planning on ordering some red ants from lucky mojo (dead ones). But I didnt know what attracting ants to a picture of an enemy would do.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Fire ants to make her go crazy?

Unread postby lord_of_the_void » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:30 pm

(The poster lord_of_the_void, aka darknessdescends aka whipdeath@yahooo.com aka whhipdeath@yahoo.com (who had two usenerames, which is a TOS violation in itself) posted here about

Fire ants to make her go crazy?

Later this person deleted all of its posts, renamed them "deleted" and was banned for causing me a lot of board clean-up work. The questions remain generally of interest with respect to the excellent replies that were generated, so rather than delete the threads, i am posting this notice and reinstating the thread titles --cat)
lord_of_the_void

Re: Fire ants to make her go CRAZY!

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:00 pm

If you are putting the fire ants in the jar its going to affect both of them. If you want to do solely her then make a vinegar just for her or in a figural candle such as a skull, but you could use a basic candle. Also, you can get an egg and boil it for about a minute then poke a small hole in the top. Insert any herbs you want to use and include a picture of name paper of the person...Bury it next to a red ants nest, or any other ant thats known to bite. It will REALLY make the person not only go crazy, but they will suffer misery as well usually something physical like getting hurt or pain. Even the nature of the ants i noticed when i put the egg, they tend to go crazy and scatter. In addition, it might be difficult to find red ants nest in the winter. But I would just work on the woman and make HER go crazy, then he will see that and probably leave her. So you could do a moving spell 2 black figures to represent him and her. Put them back to back and have them move away from each other dress them with the appropriate herbs ( you can look on the forum various break up spells) but on her candle put the red ants. Then for the next 9 days move them away from each other.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby detached » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:35 pm

this is not answering ur quest., but an AIRR worker says she uses red ants 2 make her hotfoot powder. jus had 2 thro that n there :)
detached

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:02 pm

Hotfoot powder and Goofer Dust often contain ground up animal parts or shells of various kinds. Snake skins, scorpions, fire ants, powdered snail shells, and other vermin.

If you have a lock of her hair, dip it honey and toss it in the fire ant hill and curse her to go crazy as the ants eat her hair up. You can also use ants to make them restless. One of the traditional break up spells is to find a double-yolked egg, write the couples names on each end, boil, poke a hole and let the ants eat each side which will tear the two apart with massive fighting and all sorts of craziness. If you can get your hand on her sexual fluids or menstrual blood you could use ants to stop up and curse her sex.

Dead fire ants can also be purchased from LM and can be used as ingredients in a figurine candle spell, or in a bottle spell to bring about the effect of restlessness and "craziness."
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:55 pm

You can add the red ants and see what happens but personally, going 'Crazy" on each other has two connotations. basically what does crazy mean to you. Mental institution crazy? or just acting like she is psycho woman and accusing him of things. I dont get what your meaning is.

As for when I did the egg thing....I used pictures, and even just a name paper and it worked fine for me. so i would actually go with pictures if that is all you have. If you put the ants in the jar it just might make them agitated and restless towards being with each other. Basically you need to put that in your petition and state what you want to happen in this spell so that it can be directed. I mean if you just throw them in the vinegar jar but dont really state what its for you might get something random to happen. In addition, it depends what other ingredients you used. I LOVE LOVE LOVE rust in break up spells. Too bad lucky mojo doesnt sell any but if you can scrape it off a nail or something you are good. Rust makes people fight...not only fight...but fight VIOLENTLY and very very angry. I did this to my ex and his now ex girlfriend. Man there were many times she was punching him, or him pushing her. LOL He even threw her clothes over the fence of the house where there was a busy street. It was awesome. With the right ingredients in addition to the red ants, you can achieve a explosive break up. I would recommend red pepper (cayenne pepper or any hot hot peppers are good), asafoetida (stuff stinks! but it really helps me in break up spells). If you cant get rust, use war water instead of vinegar in your jar because it has rust in it. Or you can add nails because they will start rusting in the water.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:24 pm

well if you put nails in vinegar they will rust
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Red Ants

Unread postby Natty » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:33 am

May I know how can I use red ants in spell to make someone goes crazy? Thanks!!!!
Natty

Re: Red Ants

Unread postby stelselv » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:54 am

:lol: anytime :!: :D :!: ;) :!: :D

all the best in your work

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

Unread postby k77084 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:20 pm

Hi Star,
Great post. Quick question.... when you mentioned using a jar or figural candle did you work it for a set number of days and dispose or did you continue to work it. Also if using a figural candle did you actually burn it or did you just use it on the side to represent her? Thanks!
k77084

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:52 pm

Hi Kiana,

For the vinegar jar, I usually work this is conjunction with something else. So I will shake it from time to time while I am doing another break up spell. Or I will use a free standing black candle, and dress it with break up herbs powders and burn it on there. But I do not get rid of it immediately until I am finished working the break up work.

For figure candles, I answered this in the first pose, but I burn them, a portion over 9 days. Or if it is just one person i am making go crazy, I would still burn it, and burn it over 9 days.

Hope that answers your questions.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby k77084 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:56 pm

Hi Star,
yes, thank you so much for the quick reply. You are the best!
k77084

Zoological, Animal, Human Curios: Questions and Answers

Unread postby Jacob Zuma » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:46 am

I just hope I am not out of order here. I import LM supplies but never use them in a manner directed. I use them using my African Herbs as well. I note that LM does not or appears no to use animal products. Is this a wrong observation? If not so, is there a reason to that?
Jacob Zuma

Re: JUST 4 INTEREST SAKE

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:53 am

LM does sell animal curios, such as racoon penis bone, alligator foot, badger tooth, and alligator tooth.

As far as what you do with the products when you get them, that's up to you. There are many ways to use them.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:37 pm

You can search the website here for a list of LMs animal curio's
http://herb-magic.com/
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CopperFox » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:52 am

The instructions that are included with the LM supplies are taken from very traditional hoodoo spells and rituals. They are intended to give practical instruction to those who may need advice and direction about using them in an appropriate and effective way. By no means are those directions all-encompassing; there are many ways to use the various supplies. For example -- sachet powders -- some may use them for sprinkling, or dressing papers or the person -- others may use them to make a quincunx or encircle a candle spell -- others favor blowing powders or deploying them in sneaky tricks -- still others will use them as a candle dressing. So even something as simple as a sachet powder may be used in a myriad of ways.

For the budget minded, LM spellkits are a good bargain, even if the spell directions included must be tailored to your specific situation. For example, I bought the Love Me spellkit because it provided me with everything (and more) that I needed to prepare a nation sack. My nation sack is working beautifully; St. Expedite got the red 7 knob candle that came with the kit (a bride and groom is shown online, but a got a 7 knob), and I still have an ample supply of Love Me oil to dress candles for my honey jar and the offertory candle for my great-grandmother on my ancestor's altar. (She wore a fragrance much like the Love Me line.) So from a single spellkit I have used the components in a variety of works, with good success.

The animal curios sold by LM are harvested in as ethical a manner as possible. Many of the curios are the "by-products" of other uses for the animals. For example, rabbits and alligators are used in food and fur/leather products -- I feel it is respectful of the animal to make use of as much of it as possible. While others may have no use for a rabbit or alligator foot, but wish to have meat or goods made from the hides, the hoodoo community can make good use of something that would otherwise be delegated to the trash.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby Jacob Zuma » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:31 am

I was raised where I was told that I should not kill any living creature except certain animals. However with those exmpted animals there are rituals that are associated with killing that particular animal. Moreover if I were to kill that animal i must be in a certain state of being; e.g. having avoided certain things, having fasted etc. In my opinion it is difficult to use animal curio that was not slaughtered in a specific matter. If anyone on this forum encounter such predicament what do they normally do to go past this hurdle? I am still doing my herbs the old fashioned way and I hope you help me through this.
Jacob Zuma

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:47 am

You don't HAVE to use animal curios if you have any issues - I personally don't. There are plenty of spells for each condition that do not involve animal curios, so you don't NEED to use them.

@Jacob, it sounds like you're coming from a religious background that has animal sacrifice in it, and so lots of taboos and restrictions and rituals surrounding it. Hoodoo is not a religion, and just uses practical things that practical people could get their hands on in the old days. Things like raccoons and rabbit and wasps and ants were easy to find and kill. I would venture that rabbit feet were often harvested from rabbits that were going to be stew anyway! So there aren't any religious restrictions and taboos about collecting them.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

red ants on a grave stone

Unread postby snakedoctorcharm » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:51 pm

Hi,

I went to the cemetery to collect grave yard dirt from some of my ancestors graves. While there, I spent hours looking at other graves and one stood out to me in particular. It was a male grave that was heavily covered with red ants, only his had the ants on it. It did feel significant, but I am not sure exactly why. Does anyone have any ideas what the red ants on this grave were communicating?

Thanks,
Char
snakedoctorcharm

Re: red ants on a grave stone

Unread postby MaryBee » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:40 am

Hi char:

Ants can be used in Hoodoo to "run someone crazy", since they're always moving around. Red ants (oh boy, I remember their stings! I used to live in Florida! :) ) or any other stinging insect can be used in Goofer dust or Hot Foot powder.

If you are gifted in divination, why not do a reading (tarot, pendulum, etc) right at the gravesite to ask the spirit of that grave what the ants mean? If you're not a reader, you can get a 10 minute reading from an AIRR member. The problem is, ants could "mean" something, or it could just mean that someone left some food on that grave and the ants are all over it. You kinda need a reading :)

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Red Ants Questions and Answers

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:37 am

If you are talented at spirit communication attempt to commune with that spirit. It is likely that you'll find the spirit in the grave with all the red ants to be quite helpful in matters of hot foot and intranquil-type workings.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby snakedoctorcharm » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:32 pm

Thank you Mary Bee and ConjureMan Ali! Your replies were very helpful!

Char
snakedoctorcharm

Ants Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:10 pm

As you noted, Ants are used to carry communications. If "Crazy Ants" (a particular species) are attracted to the paper and walk all over it, you might drive the person crazy -- but i don't know that they are honey ants.

Better work -- more thorough and more sure -- would be to find a large Ants' nest, then smear the paper with honey (but remember, some Ants prefer meat or eggs to sugary things!) and bury it in the Ants' nest, where they will eat it up. It is the eating of the paper that will destroy the enemy. You could call for a skin affliction (itching, inflammation) as the ants walked over the picture, and worse effects as they consumed the paper.

This is a variant of a truly great, world-class, down-home Break-Up or Hot Foot spell (it can be worked either way; i will give the Hot Foot version): You spoil an egg by placing it into hot water for less time than to cook it -- a half a minute. Then you let it sit in the sun for three days, to be sure it is rotting inside. You then punch a small hole in the end with a knife, roll the enemy's name paper or picture up real tight and insert it into the egg, adding Red Pepper and Graveyard Dirt which you insert on the point of the knife. Then you either throw the egg over the person's house or carry the prepared egg to a large Ants' nest, carefull bury it in the nest and allowing the Ants to eat the contents of the egg out -- thus eating up your enemy.

This topic has been moved to the section on Herbs Roots, Minerals, and Zoological curios, and it has been retitled, since the question deals with Ants.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:23 am

ZOO-ANT-REDF
Red Fire Ants Curio, approx. 21 per vial (Deceased)
$3.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby candiijojo » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:59 pm

I live in Oklahoma and we always have plenty of ant nests, but I'm not sure how to bury anything there with destroying the nest or the intricate tunnels below the surface. Could someone elaborate on how to do that without causing harm to the hard work those little ants put into their dwelling?
candiijojo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:03 pm

Good Evening Candijojo,
That's so thoughtful of you to worry about them like that.
Unfortunately, I don't have an answer
Is there any way that you could dig at it a foot away or so? I'm not familiar with their nests and tunnels.
Or maybe go to a website that shows you what the tunnels look like from the inside and then you could figure it out?
Maybe try scraping off a little at a time and see if any ants come running out?
I don't have anymore suggestions. Maybe another Monitor is more savvy about the intricate tunnels and such.
We'll just wait and see who may have better answers.
Take care and have a good evening
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby RebeccaR » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:23 pm

Hi, I attempted this trick where you poke a whole at both ends so the ants can eat away at both ends. Well, I carefully prepared the egg over three days, I inserted my ingredients, prayed over it, explained to Spirit why I was doing this kind of work and went to bury the egg. So that the contents didn't leak out the bottom I didn't poke the second hole until I had dug my hole in the ground. Well, when I tried to make the bottom hole I broke the egg altogether. I should have been more delicate. Anyway, it all oozed out into the hole I had just dug for it so I covered it up and am hoping for the best.

My question, did I "break my spell" in breaking the egg or is the effect still intact since it's buried? Thanks
RebeccaR

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:26 pm

Hello, RebeccaR,
I'm so sorry to tell you this but...you have to do it all over again.
Don't worry about it, though. We have all made mistakes. I can't begin to tell you how many I've made in the past. I've learned now to laugh at myself and then think about how I messed up and plan it more carefully the next time around (with great results!).
Sometimes, it's spirit trying to prepare me for any time in the distant future when something is required but, more complicated. Then, I'm suddenly an expert!!
Once in awhile, it is a means of communication from spirit saying that there's resistance. OR not the right spell.
We all learn from experience.
Take care of yourself.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:26 am

Hi, folks,

This thread is about the use of Red Ants in hoodoo folk magic spells, but if you want to know about how rootworkers interpret signs given by Ants, or any kind of animals, as omens on whether a spell is working or not, we have a sepraate part of the board on "Pets and Wild Animals. There are three threads there on omens:

For information on insects and spiders as omens and signs, see this Forum thread:
Insects or Spiders as Omens: Ant, Bee, Wasp, Spider, Bug
insects-or-spiders-as-omens-ant,-bee,-wasp,-spider,-bug-t20597.html

For information on mammals as omens and signs, see this Forum thread:
Mammals as Omens: Cat, Dog, Horse, Bat, Squirrel, Etc.
mammals-as-omens-cat,-dog,-horse,-bat,-squirrel,-etc--t16316s30.html

For information on birds as omens and signs, see this Forum thread:
Birds as Omens: Hawk, Crow, Dove, Wren, Owl, Sparrow, Etc.
birds-as-omens-hawk,-crow,-dove,-wren,-owl,-sparrow,-etc--t25412.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby cheekybunny » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:48 am

Hi everyone,
I've come across a couple of places where it says that red ants can be used to return someone to you, but so far I haven't been able to find any specific spells on the forum to do that. Can anyone tell me how to return someone using red ants.

Thank you
cheekybunny

Unread postby Ms Melanie » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:51 pm

Hi cheekybunny,

I have not heard that before. I will give you the link to read about red fire ants:

herb-magic.com/red-ants.html

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist
Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cheekybunny » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:55 am

Ms Melanie,
It actually says right on the Lucky Mojo page in the online store:

RED FIRE ANTS CURIO
Used for Jinxing spells, and to cause a woman to go crazy. Also to make a person return to you.

Does anyone know how to use them in a spell to make someone return to you?

Thanks
cheekybunny

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:26 pm

Hello, cheekybunny ,

Now, I'm just guessing here. BUT it could be a way to use them to make your target restless until they see you (if you put just a little bit on whatever represents the target.

You've herd the expression: "Ants in their pants"?

Just make sure you remove then when the target returns to you.

Please keep us posted if you decide to do this. Would be interested in the outcome

Take care

ZOO-ANT-REDF
Red Fire Ants Curio, approx. 21 per vial (Deceased)
$3.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:04 pm

cheekybunny <------great name!

Miss Aida is right on the money...in the listing on red ants in Miss Cat's Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, it has a spell for returning someone.

So it's a form of intranquility. Not sure how this would work with the red ants from LM as they are deceased, but at least that's the traditional way they are used to bring someone back.

You can find this terrific book here: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cheekybunny » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:14 am

Thanks for you replies. I have the book and looked it up.

Miss Aida, I'll try it and keep you posted.

Thanks again.
cheekybunny

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:46 pm

Thank you, cheekybunny !!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby karma_13 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:45 pm

I need some ideas!

Unfortunately, I do not live in a state that has fire ants; however, I did go to school in Texas so I know all about fire ants, their wrath and how much pain they can inflict! With that said and not having them here in Wisconsin, I have ordered several packets of ants through LM. In fact, I have two more packets on the way which I plan to use in a destruction vinegar jar and also in a doll baby, along with a dirt dauber nest and some dead wasps I killed around my house.

My enemy target revealed on FB that she's deathly afraid of spiders (typical girl, get over it...yes, their creepy but grab a shoe and kill it...but she loves to play the damsel in distress with my ex). Anyway, of course after seeing her pathetic post, I got the idea of using spiders to make her crazy since it's her biggest fear. Problem is, LM doesn't sell spiders, I'm not really finding them online anywhere to buy, and I don't feel like scouting in the deep dark corners of my basement to locate some. I know hotfoot and goofer dust can animal and insect parts, I want spiders!

Here are my questions:

1.) If I did find a spider or two (dead or alive), what does anyone think about putting it in the vinegar jar or sealing it in with her doll baby like in a ziplock bag?

2.) I like the idea of this egg and fire ants thing but again, I have no fire ants mound to throw the egg onto. Would regular black outside ants work? They might not bite but I'm hoping they still might make her restless, annoyed and itchy! I was thinking about smearing ground beef all over a figural candle or skull candle, letting the meat rot in the sun while ants crawled all over it and then lighting it. Sounds nasty and vicious huh!

3.) Does anyone have any other ideas I could do with the fire ants? Or maybe the scorpion tail, idk!?!

Thanks!!!!!
karma_13

Unread postby j82 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:46 pm

karma_13,

Spiders may be in the products but not for sure. But the products are traditional and will cause more trouble in this girls life then your few dead spiders so focus on what works and not on your random idea. Black ants are not the same and wont work the same so either use the LM product or drive to a town with them and use them their. Rubbing item on a candle or doll to cause an intended affect is something people do, iv read in old writings putting shit, or poop on candles or doll babys to to mess them up. Not sure your goal to rid this girl or kill her lol. You seem to have both options on the plate with the ingredients and work suggested.
j82

Unread postby karma_13 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:22 am

Thanks j82! I'll stick with the dead fire ants and see what happens! I'm gonna rid this girl in my ex's life life one way or another ! :)
karma_13

Unread postby drcombs0034 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:52 am

Many recipes call for fire ants. Are fire ants essential or are red ants in general ok?
drcombs0034

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:20 pm

Any biting or stiging ant will do.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby loabeliever » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:10 pm

Hello, I love the spell Miss Cat posted on the top to hot foot someone with a spoiled egg & red ant. My question is since i don't know where this person lives can i bury the egg where i want the person hot footed from? For instance if it was to hot foot her from my ex man, would burying it in his property keep her off? I hope i make sense. Thank you
loabeliever

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:52 pm

Hello, loabeliever ,

Yes, you can do that!

Just make extra sure that you have stated your intentions when laying this down

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida