• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:33 am

Spells for Getting Rehired Getting an Old Job Back

Re: I want my job back...

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:35 am

Hello,
This sounds like several issues going on. These issues seem intertwined and difficult to figure out what exactly has caused these problems for you . Really sounds like you need a reading first. The reading may diagnose a problem that none of us are seeing off hand. Also, the Hoodoo Psychics will tell you specifically what rootwork to do. Good luck to you and I hope that you get all of your heart's desires.
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: I want my job back...

Unread postby Psychic Mimi » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:32 am

I agree with Miss Aida. Your post shows there is alot going on, and you can't just hurl everything you can think of at it, regardless of how upset you may feel right now. I completely and totally understand your feelings, though, because I lost my job under similar circumstances. I thought I could only ever "be" in that job, and when it all went down, all I wanted was to do everything I could think of to make them all pay. I didn't see any other way. My rootworker told me I was better off now than I was while still working there, but this was a realization that only came in time. Had I not taken their advice, I might still be tied up in seeking revenge and wasting money and energy into a cause that was not helping me in the end.

Just my 2 cents.
Psychic Mimi

Spells for Getting an Old Job Back

Unread postby BeginAgain » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:24 am

I was recently terminated from my job. I do not believe it to be a fair termination since I think reason they gave me is not the real reason but because the state in which I live is an "at will" state they didn't even need to give me that to let me go.

I was told I could reapply in 60 days and I was also told that not everyone is extended that courtesy. Whether that's true or not I'm not sure, but what I am sure of is that I want back into that company albeit not in the same capacity. I was also promised by my team-lead that she would do whatever she could to get me back in.

I want to do something to make the manager hire me again and make sure the team-lead (not the same person as the manger) keeps her word. I have the Managers name and photo and the team-leads name and handwriting (not her signature but stuff she's written on).

While I am not hinging my whole life on getting this job back I would like it back. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
BeginAgain

Re: Getting a Job Back

Unread postby MaryBee » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:35 am

Hello: I would use the photo and writings you have to make a sweet jar. Use powdered sugar for the sweetener since you want to shake this jar up (to make it work faster). Get a small picture of yourself and put it face to face with the manager's picture, glue it together with honey (to sweeten her to you). Wrap up the hand writing with a paper you've written your name and petition on. Push that into a small jar half full with confectioner's sugar. Add some Cinnamon, Gravel Root (for a job) and Tobacco (to compel them to give you the job back). Say your prayer over the jar and close it. Shake it up three times and pray your petition each time. Then light brown candles on it. If you have Boss Fix oil, dress the candle with that. If not, that's OK. You can also use white candles if you don't have brown. I'd shake up and light candles on the jar every day until you see movement, then once you have the job back shake it up once a week.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Getting a Job Back

Unread postby BeginAgain » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:52 am

Thank you so much for your help! I greatly appreciate it.
BeginAgain

Ideas on what you would do

Unread postby Stacey77 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:54 am

Hello, I have been looking every where on the net to find something that could help me.

1) I Lost My Job:

My supervisor David told me for 2 months i was gonna be a brown shirt like all the others. I worked over for him and worked harder because I loved the dude. He had my back. First time I ever had that. Then after all that he came to me and told me even though he told me I had it. HR said they were only hiring one. So they picked this kid Kevin. Kevin is a great kid. Love him to death and he is a good worker. I hope he loves his shirt as much as I would have mine. Vic who was my line lead told me I was getting one then that last day they tried to act like it was my fault. Like I did things wrong when I didn't.

2) My Suicide Attempt:

So, about a month ago I walked off my job. Meaning I took 10 Tylenol and just walked out on first break. If they did not want me I did not want to live. So that ended the best Job I ever had.

I feel guilty for leaving. I just felt at that time like I was gonna die anyways. I'm still here for some reason I guess. Except now I don't have a job.

3) I Want My Old Job and Friends Back:

I want that job back more than anything. I miss the people. It was the first place that I had friends at. I never had friends before. I used to take them cakes and cookies. Got them gifts for Christmas because I loved them. Even though none of them got me anything.

4) My Twin Flame Works at My Old Job

Also, I think my twin flame works there. The last day there He ask me if I was alright and he giggled. I think that is part of the real reason.

5) I Wanted Revenge

I ordered a revenge spell 3 or 4 days after off etsy. Which now I really regret.

6) Don't Criticize me; I Am Not Myself

I don't know if I can take any criticism. I'm really not myself.

7) My Health is Bad

Since leaving work I found out I have a ovarian cyst. Which is making me more sad and lonely.

If you can help me fix my mess. Please do.
Stacey77

Re: Ideas on what you would do

Unread postby duchess » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:29 pm

Stacey77,

From your post, it seems that something is holding you back from accepting good things--friendship, job potentials, all sorts of other good things. Why not work on Courage and Strength?

Cleanse yourself (Lucky Mojo has all sorts of fantastic cleansing products including the 13-herb bath) and then work with some strengthening products.I would recommend the High John the Conqueror and Crucible of Courage. Sometimes it takes more courage than we realize to accept good things. :-)
duchess

Re: Ideas on what you would do

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:52 pm

Stacey, you are acting irrationally and i would advise you to get help with your medical situation before proceeding with magical spells of any kind regarding this job.

1) You were apparently on a trial period for a job and were not hired full time so you walked off the job without notice (ruining your work record), This cannot be undone.

2) You attempted suicide with Tylenol; you should be seeing a psych counsellor. Please, please get help.

3) You will not be able to get your job back because you walked off the job without notice.

4) Just because someone giggles at you, that does not mean that the person is destined to be your mate.

5) I am glad that you decided not to work a revenge spell from etsy or from anywhere. That was the right thing to (not) do. You were not hired permanently, but that does not justify revenge.

6) I think you need to talk to someone -- a counsellor or a psychologist. When people tell me they are not themselves, i know i cannot help them via the internet. Get help from a mental health professional, please.

7) Bad health -- especially bad health involving the endocrine system, such as an ovarian cyst, can contribute to mental imbalances. Tell your internal medicine doctor about your suicide attempt, loneliness, and sadness. He or she can help you get help beyond treatment for the ovarian cyst.

Good luck to you, and a prayer for your safety and future happiness.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

How Can I Get Into My Old Company ASAP ?

Unread postby sun369 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:42 pm

I am certified to work in a health profession, but had no luck, so I worked in a restaurant for 1.5 years now. However, back in November 2013 last year, I did get a full time job for a health company, but I was there for only 2 weeks.

During the two weeks period I was there, I heard bad things about that company and they actually forced their employees to work overtime. I even said that I was going to quit to some of the coworkers there.

Then things changed inside my family that my foster father had a stroke that I was not able to work for them full-time. I emailed the Human Resources Manager that weekend that I was going to leave and couldnt commit full-time for them. I was still working part-time at the restaurant.

My foster father passed away. I wanted to go back to this company despite it is bad because I think all companies are the same. Now, they are open 24 hours a day. I thought I am not eligible for rehiring because I didnt put in the two-week notice and was kinda like walking out of job or abandoned it. I called and talked to the Human Resources Manager if I was eligible for rehiring or not. She said "yes, but you have to put in an application and go through the hiring process again".

So, I did that, and the Talent Team interviewed me over telephone then set me up with a new manager after they open 24 hours. But after interview, this guy (manager) walked me right out the door and I intuitively felt that I didnt get the job. Then I got an email that they didnt select me for the position. I then sent a letter to that new manager explaining that during the time I worked there, I had a family emergency so I left, but I emailed the Human Resources Manager to let her know my situation then left. So, it was not that I abandoned the job. The Human Resources Manager told me to reapply.

This company has two locations in my local area. One open 24 hours and one didnt. When I first got hired, I was interviewed by the Human Resources Manager and two other managers. They changed their hiring process after I quitted. Then the location that I worked at, they went 24 hours after I quitted with a new manager.

I really dont have to work for this company as long as I can find a job in the field that I am certified on. But the only reason why I wanted to go back to this company was that God/The Universe granted me, gave it to me in November but I quitted unexpectedly. Also another reason was that they hired me at first place when I was very unlucky to find a job. So, I want to come back to them to give them my very best at 100%.

I even desperate that I even pray the Rosary to the Blessed Virgin Mary to help me out !

But anyone gives me any ideas with this ? I have a limited budget that I dont want to buy spell kits, but I can build a honey jar, or working with incenses, candles, oils.

Thanks a lot in advance !!!
sun369

Re: Spells for Getting Rehired Getting an Old Job Back

Unread postby natstein » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:50 am

Hello Sun369,

To be honest I think it may be difficult ti get back on at your old job. But if you want to give it a go some sweetening work would be good. This thread has a lot of ideas about how to work honey jars (general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html-sid=e0b9c9d6864950451352c5304db850cb) Look it over to get ideas.

You may also want to get some powders to dress your application when you reapply. Some Steady Work and Look Me Over powders mixed together and dressed on the application papers would be a good combination.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sun369 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:44 am

natstein wrote:Hello Sun369,

You may also want to get some powders to dress your application when you reapply. Some Steady Work and Look Me Over powders mixed together and dressed on the application papers would be a good combination.

Peace~

Nathen

Why Steady Work when I have not been rehired yet and work for this company again yet ?

and they do applications online, so there i no application paper here.

I dont really have to go back to this company, but their experience requirement is very minimum and some of them dont require experience. So, it is very easy to get in than some companies, plus they hired me before so I want to go back to them to give them 100% shot.
sun369

Re: How Can I Get Into My Old Company ASAP ?

Unread postby sun369 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:39 am

sun369 wrote:I am certified to work in a health profession, but had no luck, so I worked in a restaurant for 1.5 years now. However, back in November 2013 last year, I did get a full time job for a health company, but I was there for only 2 weeks.

During the two weeks period I was there, I heard bad things about that company and they actually forced their employees to work overtime. I even said that I was going to quit to some of the coworkers there.

Then things changed inside my family that my foster father had a stroke that I was not able to work for them full-time. I emailed the Human Resources Manager that weekend that I was going to leave and couldnt commit full-time for them. I was still working part-time at the restaurant.

My foster father passed away. I wanted to go back to this company despite it is bad because I think all companies are the same. Now, they are open 24 hours a day. I thought I am not eligible for rehiring because I didnt put in the two-week notice and was kinda like walking out of job or abandoned it. I called and talked to the Human Resources Manager if I was eligible for rehiring or not. She said "yes, but you have to put in an application and go through the hiring process again".

So, I did that, and the Talent Team interviewed me over telephone then set me up with a new manager after they open 24 hours. But after interview, this guy (manager) walked me right out the door and I intuitively felt that I didnt get the job. Then I got an email that they didnt select me for the position. I then sent a letter to that new manager explaining that during the time I worked there, I had a family emergency so I left, but I emailed the Human Resources Manager to let her know my situation then left. So, it was not that I abandoned the job. The Human Resources Manager told me to reapply.

This company has two locations in my local area. One open 24 hours and one didnt. When I first got hired, I was interviewed by the Human Resources Manager and two other managers. They changed their hiring process after I quitted. Then the location that I worked at, they went 24 hours after I quitted with a new manager.

I really dont have to work for this company as long as I can find a job in the field that I am certified on. But the only reason why I wanted to go back to this company was that God/The Universe granted me, gave it to me in November but I quitted unexpectedly. Also another reason was that they hired me at first place when I was very unlucky to find a job. So, I want to come back to them to give them my very best at 100%.

I even desperate that I even pray the Rosary to the Blessed Virgin Mary to help me out !

But anyone gives me any ideas with this ? I have a limited budget that I dont want to buy spell kits, but I can build a honey jar, or working with incenses, candles, oils.

Thanks a lot in advance !!!

I forgot to say an IMPORANT thing is that my roommates who are my landlords doesnt allow burning candle. Also, they are hardcore Christian so I really have to do this in secret. Any suggestions would be great !

Thanks !
sun369

Unread postby sun369 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:45 am

I really need a new job ASAP, but also on a limited budget. So, what would I have to do ? I like something fast and simple because I dont have a lot of money and I need a new job like urgently. Also, I have to do this work in secret because my landlords are Christian and dont allow me to burn candles. So, would I just burn candles, incense, or what honey jar or spell kit should I get ?

Again, I dont have to go back to this company. I am open to other possibilities, but the requirement of this company is zero experience to a very minimum. So, it is easier to go back. Also, God/The Universe put me in this company before. So, I want to go back to give them my very best at 100%.

Thanks for the suggestions !
sun369

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:02 pm

Hello, Sun369,
I saw your previous post and to answer the question about Steady work, the spell is to acquire steady work: www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
If you can't burn candles, etc., why not have a root worker perform the spells for you?
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Also, have you considered having Lucky Mojo light candle for you?
www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
You might also want to consider a mojo hand: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html
Here is a page with an array of spells (including things that you want to do) that Miss cat has painstakingly written out for us:
www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Last, but not least,
Here are a few steady work spells:
www.luckymojo.com/spells/green/jobgettingspells.html
So, these are the suggestions
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby sun369 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:09 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Sun369,
I saw your previous post and to answer the question about Steady work, the spell is to acquire steady work: http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
If you can't burn candles, etc., why not have a root worker perform the spells for you?
Also, have you considered having Lucky Mojo light candle for you?
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
You might also want to consider a mojo hand: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html
Here is a page with an array of spells (including things that you want to do) that Miss cat has painstakingly written out for us:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Last, but not least,
Here are a few steady work spells:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/green/j ... pells.html
So, these are the suggestions
Take care

Thanks for writing me back. The reason why I am hesitated to hire a root worker to perform the spells for me or hiring Lucky Mojo to burn a candle for me is because I said that my money is tight right now. So, it is cheaper to do it on my own even my landlords dont allow me to burn candles [edit]. So, I am thinking about doing those in secret.

Also, my intention for getting a new job or going back to this company is very strong right now that it may be best to perform the magicks on my own instead of hiring someone else to do it for me.
sun369

Unread postby natstein » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:23 pm

Hello Sun369,

Doing the work yourself can be good! Not being allowed to burn candles does stop you from doing some kinds of work but you can do other types of things. You can get some steady work sachet powders and dress yourself or your clothes in it; dress any paper applications you send in, that sort of thing. Sachet powders are only $5 a packet and one packet can go a long way. Also if you have a friend who would let you use their place to do spell work you could burn candles there.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sun369 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:04 pm

natstein wrote:Hello Sun369,

Doing the work yourself can be good! Not being allowed to burn candles does stop you from doing some kinds of work but you can do other types of things. You can get some steady work sachet powders and dress yourself or your clothes in it; dress any paper applications you send in, that sort of thing. Sachet powders are only $5 a packet and one packet can go a long way. Also if you have a friend who would let you use their place to do spell work you could burn candles there.

Peace~

Nathen

To be honest with you, based on my job searches, we are in 2014. They are all online applications and email resume. I cant remember when was the last time I had to physically mail in a resume because recruiters, managers, and companies are all doing everything online right now. So, I dont know how I dress Steady Work things on paper applications and resumes like you recommended.

Also, with your repeated recommendation to use Steady Work and Miss Aida also recommended it. Let me get it straight here: Although I have not gotten a new job yet and I really want to get rehired to the company that I left back in November 2013, Steady Work works in this case right ?

You also suggest Look Me Over right ? What else would you recommend ? How about things like Road Opener, Fast Luck, Attraction ? which one is easier and less costly ? spell kits or honey jar ?

Sorry, but I really want to understand it clearly before I start spending money.
sun369

Unread postby deaconmillett » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:45 am

The best bang for the buck in your case, IMHO is the Triple Strength Steady Work Mojo:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-steady-work.html

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread postby natstein » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:25 pm

Hello Sun369,

I would just like to second what Deacon Millet said about the Triple strength Steady Work mojo is a great idea; and since you do not have paper applications or resume you can use some of the Stead Work oil on your hands when you are typing in your applications and doing your job searches. To answer your Question yes Steady Work is good for your particular situation (or people would not keep recommending it :) ).

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sun369 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:49 pm

Miss Aida wrote:If you can't burn candles, etc., why not have a root worker perform the spells for you?

I contacted all of the root workers who can perform spells for career success, but they all are booked out for now and estimately, it would cost me a few hundred dollars altogether. So, I am not sure if I have the patience (time) to wait for them and money for this or not.
sun369

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:07 pm

Hello, sun369,
Then do what Deacon Millett suggested. He knows his stuff!
Wishing you the very best with this.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:51 pm.
Reason: Double posting not necessary

Unread postby sun369 » Tue May 27, 2014 9:55 pm

However, I do want to get rehired on a job that I worked for a restaurant from October 2012 to April 2014 that I left last month in April 2014. It is a restaurant and I worked there part-time for a year and half. I put in proper two-week notice. When I asked to come back, two managers said it should be okay because I quitted properly with a two-week notice and I worked hard while I was there. However, the General Manager who is above all managers said that he is not re-hiring me back because I would only with them temporary. I told him that I was with them for a year and half and that was not temporary. He hasnt called me back yet. I feel that he is not rehiring me back.

The reason why I want it back is because it is a part-time job and they work around peoples schedule. They are not very strict on the hours like when you can or cannot work. They accomodate to fit their employees schedule. That is what I like the best.

Other managers there liked me, my coworkers liked me. What would you recommend for me to get this restaurant job back ?
sun369

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed May 28, 2014 10:05 pm

Hello, sun369,

I would try an influence skull candle spell on this person. I love this spell! http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Additionally, you may also want to start a honey jar to sweeten this person to you. http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Also, again, please consider Deacon Millett's suggestion. He knows his stuff!

Wishing you the very best with this
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Leo2006 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:14 pm

How can I have a friend to get their job back? He was fired due to his boss not liking him and they would always argue. Plus, she has favoritism towards other people besides him. How can I also have the CEO call him to give his position back with a different schedule working night shift Monday - Friday and apologizing for firing him? He was an excellent employee and everyone including his boss knew.

On a piece of paper, can I write "Give so and so his position back" and I am clueless as to what else should I write on the petition.

Do I need 2 honey jars, one for the mean boss and one for the CEO. Then a white skull for my friend?
Leo2006

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:56 pm

Hello, Leo2006,

Yes, you would need 2 honey jars.

I would write return to work 9 times and then ross it and write his name over it nine times.

The skull candle would be for the person who fired him. In fact, one skull candle for each boss. But not for your friend.

You can either use influence ( www.luckymojo.com/influence.html ) and then go to harsher products if that doesn't do the trick www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Leo2006 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:18 am

Thanks Miss Aida.

I am new at this. So, do you think an honey jar kit is the best thing I should buy since I am a beginner? What kind of honey jar should I purchase for this situation! I know different candle color has different meaning.

Do you think I should get a honey jar for my friend to sweeten him up and accept his old job back? Or just focus on both of the bosses? Also, I read you need the a piece of the person's hair but I only have access to the companies logo....
Leo2006

Unread postby natstein » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:50 pm

Hello Leo2006,

I definitely recommend Lucky Mojo Spell Kits for beginners. They come with everything you need except personal concerns and step by step instructions so there is no guess work on what to do. Also I think you should work every angle you can. Do the skull candles on the two bosses as Miss Aida mentioned as well as honey jars. Working with the company logo and the bosses names is fine for personal concerns if that is all you have. Sometimes we can only work with what we got!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Leo2006 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:42 pm

Thank you so much Natstein. I appreciate it.

So is the Boss Fix honey jar kit is what I should purchase?

Plus 2 white skull candles?
Leo2006

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:53 pm

Hello, greentea ,

Yes!

Wishing you success with your spells

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Need help getting my husband's job back

Unread postby BKrinkley » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:41 pm

Hello!!

My husband has been in the NFL for 7 years, this year he was let go from his team for injury and a few other things, he is now healthy and ready to play! We are not sure if a team will take him or not. Please give me a candle to burn on a spell to help him get his job back! I need something discreet please!!!! This is our livelihood for the moment and means the world to him! what can I do to help him and our family??
BKrinkley

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:56 pm

Hello, BKrinkley ,

So glad he's doing better!

These are the 3 that I recommend (do not perform these together but, one after the other):

Blockbuster (to break down any barriers that have been created such as lack of attention or thinking he's no good enough anymore)
Road Opener (to open all roads for him)
Crown of Success

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html
www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Wishing you both the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby littlewing » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:59 am

I was given a layoff notice yesterday. They said they are eliminating my position and creating a new position. If they wanted to keep me they would have just reclassified me into the new position. There is some history here. I filed a complaint against the VP in Oct 2015. Since then, they have wanted me out, but were strategizing on how to do it without it looking like retaliation.

So now I have 30 days to find a new job. I'm debating if I want to apply to my old job that is now a different title. I don't know if I want to put myself through the humiliation if I don't get it. I may just do some temp work within the organization until jobs I'm qualified for get posted. It's really important that I don't have a break in service because it will screw up my retirement.

I spoke with an attorney and he said I may have a case for retaliation but I don't think I'll pursue that route unless it's clear I've been blacklisted within the organization.

What can I do magically to help me make the right decisions during this critical time? I also need justice on my side.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura
littlewing

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:46 am

Hello littlewing,

I'm so sorry you're going to get laid off :( To help you wisely make a decision about what to do, I'd recommend using King Solomon's Wisdom products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

It also might be a good idea to get a reading from a reputable reader, to give you a bird's-eye view of the situation. You can find readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

If you decide to go the legal route, you could use Court Case products to tip the scales of justice in your favor:

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Good luck!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite and La Santisima Muerte!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby littlewing » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:51 am

Thank you Sister Jean. I think I might also call upon St. Expedite to find a job since I have such a short period of time. I want to avoid a break in service in my organization because it will mess up my pension.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura
littlewing

PostThis post was deleted by Masterdaddy96 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:56 am.
Reason: Put it in the wrong area

Unread postby Masterdaddy96 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:58 am

I got fired from Kroger . I really want my job back. I was making good money and I was full time. What spells I can do to get my job back.
Masterdaddy96

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:29 pm

Hello Masterdaddy96,

I'm sorry you lost your job. If you scroll up through this thread, you'll LOTS of suggestions for rootwork you can do to help get that job back, which is why I moved your post over to here.

Good luck!

P.S. Posting new topics is against forum rules. In the future, please post under the correct thread (you can find the right thread by typing a keyword such as "rehired" in the search bar at the top right of your screen). If you keep starting new topics, you're likely to end up with a board warning.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite and La Santisima Muerte!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling