• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:53 am

General Questions about Lucky Mojo Baths, Washes, and Waters

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.

Re: General Questions about Lucky Mojo Baths, Washes, and Waters

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:17 pm

Hello, Slava ,

these are good questions!

I like mixing the bath crystals with the herbs. I Love them both the same.

But, it sure is easier to use the bath crystals.

I don't know the exact recipe for Van van herbs but here is a list of herbs that may help you.

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Just look to see if Van Van oil is listed and then it will have the associated herbs listed.

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Slava » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:39 am

i am truly grateful, dear Miss Aida, for your help ;
i have found a couple that corresponded with Van Van; i never noticed that before;
http://herb-magic.com/lemon-grass.html
http://herb-magic.com/pine-needles.html
i also saw http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html
what do you think is more appropriate to use next day after BlockBuster ritual?
i noticed i can get herbs faster than crystals from the LM shop ; so i decided to make a separate order to speed up the delivery;
Blessed Be!
Slava

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:47 pm

Hello, Slava ,

The lemon grass and the pine needles.

I hope this helps.

Good luck!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Slava » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:57 pm

absolutely Miss Aida ; i am exciting to work on it asap; thank you for your help;
Blessed Be!
Slava

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:56 pm

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me where I can find in this forum about D.U.M.E. bath crystals?

Thank You.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:33 pm

Hi Lovemydogs,

The full line of DUME products is here: http://www.luckymojo.com/dume.html

Miss Aida has just started an individual thread on the forum for DUME bath crystals (just for you!), so you can ask specific questions about them there: http://forum.luckymojo.com/d-u-m-e-bath-crystals-questions-and-answers-t31266.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby terracotta » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:56 am

Is it ok to take a second, different bath directly after the first, i.e on the same day?

My lovely Lucky Mojo order just arrived. I ordered an Attraction spellkit which I am wanting to start tomorrow, so that it would complete on the day of the full moon, which I believe is the 27th. However, I was hoping to perform a Blockbuster or Road Opener (or both) bath prior to starting the kit. As they have all only just arrived, I was wondering if it would be advisible to take the Blockbuster bath early tomorrow morning, then immediately take the Attraction bath, then dry off and dispose of both. Or would the second bath negate the first, as I would be removing the herbs and influence of the first with the second?

Thanks in advance.
terracotta

Unread postby aura » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:33 am

Hi terracotta,

Consider taking the Blockbuster bath one day and then waiting until the next to take the Attraction bath. It isn't so much a question of ''negating'' work but rather giving each bath/herbs/work the time to sink in and build a bit of momentum. The time to let yourself reflect and assess how the work is affecting you and if more is needed before moving forward to the next step, rather than catapulting through the work at full speed just to get it all done. Doing quickly doesn't = results faster. That said, others here with more experience will no doubt have excellent advice to give you as well.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread postby mi55understood » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:59 am

How do I use sea salt baths to cleanse myself and how often do I do it? Is it just for the duration of the spellwork or is it before and after the work is done? What are some other cleansing methods?
mi55understood

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:34 pm

Hi mi55understood,

Here is a whole page that Miss Cat wrote on the uses of salt, including baths. You should find your answers here.

http://www.luckymojo.com/salt.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Uncrossing and Drawing

Unread postby deedee88 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:53 am

Hello to all. I plan on starting my cleansing in December I already have my salts, soap herbs etc from lucky mojo shop and I will be ordering some candles ASAP. I have to start this new year the right way.

I plan on doing a 3 day uncrossing on a Saturday waning moon hands down on the clock but in the after noon because of my job I will not be able to do it before dawn I work weird hours everyday. After each bath I will take a bit of the water and keep it until I am finish then go to the sea throw it over my left shoulder towards the east. Walk away and don't look back and don't go the same way I came. The reason I am throwing it in the sea is like a double purification and I am trying to get that negativity away from me. (don't live near crossroads)

Is this okay?

For the drawing this will be 7 days starting Thursday waxing moon hands up on the clock in the afternoon. After each bath I will take a bit of the water and keep it until I am finish then water a plant with it in our front yard. I will only use a little liquid(I don't want to kill the plant) over left shoulder towards east walk away don't look back and don't go in the same direction I came. The reason I am watering the plant with it is that I want my money and luck to increase to grow get taller bigger flourish. Think of it bearing fruits, seeds flowers.
deedee88

Re: Uncrossing and Drawing

Unread postby j82 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:01 pm

Yes the cleaning sounds good. You can have MISC set an uncrossing and road opener candle for you at the same time.

Thowing it east at the sea is fine, though everyone leaves by some cross road, though it may not be quiet.

Drawing bath you can pour on your steps to draw it to your door or in the back yard to draw it.

Depending what it's for you can start at a bank and lead to your home to draw money, or a lovers house to yours to draw their love.etc.
j82

Unread postby deedee88 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:49 am

Hi, so if I'm doing money drawing to win money (gambling) can I take my collected bath water put it in a bucket and go to the number house start pouring some of the liquid there get back in my car and as I drive pour some out until I reach my home or front door and if anything is left toss it over my left shoulder towards the east in my front yard?
deedee88

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:22 pm

Hello, deedee88 ,

Yes, that's fine

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby deedee88 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:07 am

Thank you very much.
deedee88

Unread postby deedee88 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:04 am

I took my first bath but I don't feel positive. I feel depressed, angry and negative. Should I make this a 7 day bath instead of 3? Am I doing something wrong?
deedee88

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:28 pm

deedee88,

We are not going to try to function as a psychic advice line here, but in my experience, bathing is so natural and positive for most human beings, that if taking an Uncrossing bath makes you feel "depressed, angry, and negative," it is very unlikely that you are "doing something wrong" or that the bath product itself is defective.

Rather, you may be under some form of spell of negativity, you may have social or mental issues too difficult for a mere bath to change, or there may be other things going on in your life that are keeping you from feeling affirmative, hopeful, or at-cause in your life.

I would continue with the 3 baths, as you planned, but perhaps a reading would be of help to you as well.

Here is a book that is extremely reasonable in price and will help you greatly, i believe: It was written by our own Forum moderator, Aura Leforest:

BOO-GRI-HSPB
Hoodoo Spiritual Baths by Aura Laforest
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby deedee88 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:28 am

Thank you
deedee88

Laundry question!

Unread postby VintageRapunzel » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:24 pm

Okay, hi there. How are you guys doing today? I'm very new to hoodoo magic, it's my first time using any of these products. My mother doesn't allow candles in our house because of fear of our house being burned down...our apartment was burned down by a single candle before I was born. Anyways, I have an interview at a private school next week, I'm super excited. My question is, would getting the lucky bath crystals in my laundry, make a difference in my interview. What should I do? Thank you.
VintageRapunzel

Hair dryer?

Unread postby TacoBelle » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:44 pm

I'm doing a love spell, and it says to take a ritual bath before dawn. Can I air dry for the most part and then use a hair dryer on my hair later on? Also, am I supposed to dispose of the water at the crossroads immediately after bathing? Thanks!
TacoBelle

Re: Laundry question!

Unread postby Thomask » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:19 pm

Hello VintageRapunzel

Use the combination of Steady Work/Attraction/Crown of Success sachet powders to gently dust the keyboard you will be using when sending your resume online, and the oils to LIGHTLY anoint the corners of the computer that you will be using.

Get the name of anyone responsible for hiring, if you can get their picture that would be great too, and put them in a honey jar.

You can also do a petition paper in your shoe.

www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

Good luck,
Thomask

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:24 pm

Hello, TacoBelle,

The answer is yes to both of your questions!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:25 pm

Hello, VintageRapunzel ,

The answer is: "YES". Absolutely!

Goo luck
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Innocence » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:29 pm

I've just realized something. I've been regularly spraying the bedroom that I share with my ex with Love me + Stay with me bath water mixed with a little menstrual blood. However, I've always dissolved the bath crystals in room temperature bottled spring water since it's for spraying and not for taking a bath. Now I wonder if cold water could release the essence of the herbs in the bath crystals at all. Should I have used hot water instead? I hope I hadn't been wasting products all this time!
Innocence

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:31 pm

Hello, Innocence ,

As long as the bath crystals are dissolved, there's no problem

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby carsan » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:18 pm

Hi. I'm doing a three day love uncrossing bath ritual.

It's a waning moon so that's good. I did my bath at sundown as I've read that's a viable option to sunrise.

My thinking is that I wish the sun to set on any crossing I've sustained. It's also new years day, so the first bath is today. I thought that would be powerful.

Likewise, I threw the used bathwater over my shoulder to the east and did not look back. That way the sun will rise on and shine away the old crossed condition i.e. the used bathwater.

Do you think the sundown bath is as effective as sunrise in this case?

Also, I accidentally threw the water over my RIGHT shoulder instead of the left. Will this screw everything up?

I don't have anymore from this first bath for a redo.

With the next two baths, I won't make the same mistake. Thank you for any guidance you can provide.
carsan

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:21 pm

Hello, carsan ,

I don't know what to tell you about what was already done.

I certainly would do EXACTLY as Miss cat prescribes (as you yourself have said) in the future.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby carsan » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:31 pm

Hi. I'm sorry but I don't know who miss Cat is and she didn't prescribe anything to me in this case.

I'm wondering if what I did ruined the ritual; I threw the water over my right shoulder instead of the left.

Also, is it still effective to do a sundown bath rather than a sunrise bath?

These are general ritual bathing questions.

Appreciate your input.

Thanks.
carsan

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:24 pm

Hello, carsan ,

Miss cat (catherine yronwode) is the co-owner of Lucky Mojo and her husband, Nagasiva, is the other co-owner.

This is Miss cat: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_Yronwode

Miss cat is the founder of Lucky Mojo, one of the BIGGEST witches and Hoodoo Practitioners in the world, and, in my opinion, the world's foremost authority.

Please find your other answers here (especially on page one)

disposal-of-ritual-remains-questions-and-answers-t10676.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Bath before petitioning St Dymphna?

Unread postby bellebones » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:46 pm

Hello - I hope this is the right area to post this. I apologize if it's not! I've tried searching through the forums but didn't feel like my question was answered based on what I read (although the answer could be there I've just read right past it)

Basically, my situation is this: my boyfriend told me four nights ago - really sort of out of the blue - that we needed to take a break. He's struggled with depression for years, and over the last two months, his depression has become increasingly worse and he's hit a point where he now feels like he needs to be on his own to "solve this". We are still in communication and he's made it very clear that his feelings for me are still very strong and he really does love me - he feels like he's sparing me from pain by taking a break. Coming from a family where depression is very common, I do recognize so many of the symptoms in him - the isolation, withdrawing, the constant sleeping, etc. I fully understand that spiritual help isn't going to be enough and that he needs to get to a doctor and to start speaking to a therapist. He has said that he will at least start seeing a therapist - I will continue to push him to do so and will push him towards seeing a doctor as well, as I think he needs to at least explore the possibility of taking medication as well.

I've been pretty upset over the last few days. I don't feel like taking a break is helpful in this situation, because I think it's the depression talking and not my boyfriend talking. I understand that a depressed mind isn't always a rational one, and I'm trying to keep myself strong when I'm around him. I've basically let myself be as upset and scared as I wanted to be in private and now I feel like I need to, for lack of a better way of phrasing it, get a grip because being so upset isn't helping either of us or the situation.

I've been reading a lot about St. Dymphna for the last day or so and I feel the need to work with her to help my boyfriend. I'm planning on purchasing her oil and some candles to begin petitioning her on his behalf. I'll also be making a donation in her name to express my gratitude to her.

Before I begin working with her, should I take a cleansing bath? I feel like I've had so much internal negative emotional energy over the last few days. I've been so upset and scared and I don't want to start working with her when I feel like I have this lingering sadness. I do believe that this break will just be temporary, so I'm not really concerned with any type of reconciliation work at this time. I'm more concerned with doing work to help him with his depression. I know that we can't get back on track until there's a breakthrough with his depression.

Is it necessary to take a cleansing bath before petitioning St Dymphna? If so, what/how should I go about doing so (i.e., what herbs should be used, what psalms, etc.)?

Thanks and blessings!
bellebones

Re: Bath before petitioning St Dymphna?

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:45 pm

Hi bellebones,

I'm sorry to hear you and your boyfriend are going through these difficulties. Depression is horrible and insidious, but can be treated with therapy and medication (if necessary).

To answer your questions...

It is not necessary to take a cleansing bath before working with St Dymphna but if, as you describe, you are beset by negative emotions, a cleansing bath will help you personally. I would use 13 Herb bath for this, as it will clear away any spiritual debris that is affecting you.

http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

I'm glad your boyfriend is open to finding a therapist to help him address his depression. You can petition Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez as well, as he is helpful in finding the right medical practitioner who can help your boyfriend.

http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

You can also work Healing products on him as he addresses his depression professionally. It can help soothe him, and the smell itself is tremendously calming and lovely. It is one of my personal favorites.

http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

I wish you both the very best, and I hope your boyfriend starts to feel better very soon.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nony65 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:17 am

I have a couple of questions regarding taking a spiritual bath. I'm going to be doing a 13 Herb one soon to remove negativity as I feel things have gone a bit stale.

Is it ok to listen to music of your choice whilst taking the bath, or should your concentration be on praying and washing yourself clean?

At the time of the sunrise as well, I have an elderly dog who has to be walked at that time. I was planning on still carrying some of the bath water in a bottle and throwing it into a running river over my shoulder on the walk. My dog tends to not go astray but she is deaf so often falls behind. Instructions say you should not look back once the water has been disposed of. Is there any way round this? Thanks
Nony65

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:46 pm

Hello, Nony65 ,

Spirits love certain type of music. Happy music. So, you could play it very very softly. But, not loud enough to draw your attention away from your concentrations and prayers.

And, sorry, there are no "loopholes" for deployment.

Sorry!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby APone » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:25 am

Hi:
I hope I'm posting this in the right place!

I was wondering if there is anything you can substitute for a bath or shower? I have trouble taking baths and showers because of disability (I normally have someone help me with sponge baths and washing my hair). I need to do some protection and cleansing for negative work. I tried using a sponge bath for this once and it didn't work at all. Is there any alternative to bathing/showering? Would it matter what the purpose of the bath and the work was?

Thanks very much!
APone

Unread postby natstein » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:29 pm

Hello Apone,

Can you explain why the sponge bath did not go well? I have heard of folks bathing like this before and it worked well for them so if I can get an idea of what was not working maybe we can alter what you are doing in order to make it work. An alternative could be for you to anoint yourself with oils for whatever condition you are needing.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby APone » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:55 pm

I just had a run of very bad luck afterwards, like I used to have previously when I did negative work without protection and purification (I hadn't yet learned from this forum that I needed to do that). Once I followed the instructions for doing these baths, I was able to do negative work without any problem. But when I did the sponge bath, I again had a slew of bad things happening to me right afterwards. This happened twice.

I sponged myself with a protection bath mix from feet-to-head, and also put on Fiery Wall protection oil. Afterwards I sponged off with Hyssop and applied hyssop or uncrossing oil.

I hope this answers your question.
APone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:29 pm

Hello, APone ,

Go to the store and get a spray bottle.

Dissolve your mixture with warm water and spray yourself accordingly. If you're doing cleansing, you would pray and spray yourself 13 times (I like praying a verse or 2 of a psalm and then spraying once. Then pray another verse, and spray again. And so on and so on).

Try this technique. I think it will work

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby eponai » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:16 pm

good evening LM friends-

i looked around but i could not find the specifics on bathing with court case bath crystals. i am going to court to fight an unlawful eviction, would i read psalms 7, 35, or 37? or a combination? i'm leaning towards 35. lastly, which direction would i wash, and toss the water to at the crossroads? this situation doesn't seem like a drawing, but it's not quite a banishment either.

thanks!
~christine
eponai

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:41 pm

Hello, eponai ,

The psalms are here:

www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

In my opinion, it's a drawing because you are drawing justice toward you.

Here is the link to the direction and disposal

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html#crossroads

Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby eponai » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:14 pm

Miss Aida-

thanks for your reply. great insight - "drawing justice toward you" is brilliant.

thanks,
christine
thank you benevolent and beloved ancestors!
eponai

Unread postby APone » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:31 pm

Thanks Nate and Miss Aida for your replies and ideas. I was wondering, will this work with the Uncrossing spell kit that bath crystals? Would I just put the bath crystals in the spray bottle and use the spray procedure you described rather than the bath? Will that be as effective as doing the bath part of the kit? Thanks again!
APone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:06 pm

Hello, APone ,

Although the bath is stronger, this can still work (especially if you cannot take a bath). But if you are physically able to, it is more effective

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby freda222 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:47 am

hello everyone,

I had a a couple questions about a bath I want to perform. I want to combine a 13 herb bath with uncrossing crystals and oils and do a 3 day ritual.

1) I wanted to know if i could add road opener supplies to this mix. I figured since i always rub downwards with road opener oil to remove obstacles then it wouldn't be a problem to mix it with uncrossing baths since uncrossing baths have to be rubbed downwards.

2) Since i am doing the bath for 3 days i wanted to know if i should collect a little bit of water at the end of each bath and dispose all of it on the third day or should i be disposing the water from each bath separately?
Thank you Saint Expedite
freda222

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:59 pm

Hi freda222,

Do Road Opener separately. You are mixing different goals here, so do Uncrossing and Road Opener separately.

Dispose of the water each day.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby freda222 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:40 am

Is it ok to prepare the herb bath itself in spring water and then dilute it in tap water or should i dilute the prepared bath in spring water as well?
Thank you Saint Expedite
freda222

Unread postby natstein » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:17 pm

Hello Freda222,

I prefer using just spring water myself but this is ultimately up to you. I have heard of people doing both ways.

Peace!

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby zeena » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:26 pm

hey folks

i am wanting to do miscarriage spell what cleansing should i do that goes with this please?
zeena

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:17 pm

Hello zeena,

Doing a spell to cause a miscarriage is very heavy work, so you'll want to bathe in a tea made with hyssop to take off that sin, and pray Psalm 51 as you do so.

http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby zeena » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:41 pm

Thank you very much
zeena

Unread postby amypeacelove » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:15 am

Hello,

I would just like to express gratitude for this particular thread. I am thankful to Miss Michaele for her suggestions, as I have had clients who were reluctant to try the bath salts because of sensitive skin. Again, thank you, all of you, for the many comments and suggestions. I am admittedly overwhelmed by the amount of information, but I am thrilled to have so much to peruse. :)
amypeacelove

Unread postby LDB1957 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:42 pm

Hi guys,

I am planning to have a friend take a ritual cleansing but there is one problem- we do not have any bath tubs, as houses are were built with showers as opposed to baths. I know it may sound gross to some, but is it ok to have him stand in two containers that will collect the water and have him keep pouring and repouring the water onto himself?

Thanks,
Gem

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have another solution.
Get one of the old fashion washtubs that were used before automatic washing machines.
They hold quite a lot of water and should fit in most shower stalls.
Then the prescribed pourings, 7, 9, 13, etc would be easily done and plenty left over for other uses as well.
Any farmer's supply store should have one.
LDB1957

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Hello, LDB1957 ,

Both are GREAT ideas. But I prefer the second solution

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

How to use the bath crystals without a bath tub

Unread postby Veganwc » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:01 am

Hi everyone! Im new to LM and this forum!

Im about to order a spell kit and noticed that bath crystals are included there. However i donot have a bath tub at home and wonder if there is any alternatives to it?? Such as foot soaks?

Your help is very much appreciated!
Veganwc

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:01 pm

Hello, Veganwc,

Welcome to the forum

Go to the very first page of this thread and the answers are right on page 1 !!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby thawayiwasmade30 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:51 am

So I got a reading yesterday and clarified a whole lot of what's going on. I took a salt and vinegar cleanse bath until I get my 13 herb bath and I found myself so drained and tired now. I'm out of energy. What could that be? Btw, Someone is using dark magic against me.
thawayiwasmade30

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:15 pm

Hello, thawayiwasmade30,

You could feel drained because you're removing energies that were attached to you.

Or you could feel drained because it wasn't enough of a bath or enough (or the correct) ingredients)

Just hard to tell. But those are my guesses

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ceramicat » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:52 am

I am allergic to most items when it comes to bathing. Is there another way to use bath crystals, such are dissolving them and pouring over my head in the shower?
ceramicat

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:59 am

Hello ceramicat,

I moved your post to this thread, as it's more on topic with what you're asking. Please try to post under the thread that's most relevant to your question.

Dissolving Lucky Mojo bath crystals in warm water and pouring them over one's head in the shower is a common way that people spiritually bathe if they don't have a bathtub (plus, even people who *do* have bathtubs often use bath crystals this way as most spiritually baths aren't the kind you sit and soak in), so yes, that would be a fine way for you to use them.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:50 am

Hello everyone ,
Is it okay to soak some cotton wool in bath crystals ,wait for it to dry and place it in a doll baby ?
I'm sorry if this sounds stupid , but I want to purchase some bath crystals to use in my jar spells and lay tricks , just wondered if I could use it on cotton wool to put in a doll.
Thank you .
RoseStar21

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:29 pm

Hello, RoseStar21 ,

Sure, you can do that!

You can also put it in a spray bottle and spray it.

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells