• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:24 am

Doll Babies for Love and Healing

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.

Re: Doll Babies for Love and Healing

Unread postby gozlynn8 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:24 pm

Hmmm, I'm new to this, so I hope this is where I can ask my questions.

I made a doll baby for the very first time, about a month ago. I didn't really feel good about it. I absent mindedly stuffed it with dryer lint (I thought I had nothing else, didn't even think about cotton balls) which of course had hair from everyone I live with, including my dog. I also used an article of clothing of mine, that my target touched,as the material. Nothing happened...surprise. I decided to try again. This time, I used new material in my target's favorite color, stuffed it with his hair, photo, angel charm that hung in his car (not stolen, he gave it to me) and two drawings he did. I then added LM love me herbs and love me oil. I lit a road opening candle (MIC candle report came back stating minor obstacles). I concentrated on my target, looking at his photo as I worked (something I didn't do before). Well, the candle was making a water falling sound, and when I looked, the wax had made the figure of a heart.

Also, while I was working, the door bell rang. A girl was selling candy for school. I bought some figuring, karma, then asked her what school she goes to. I live in a small town between two major US cities, and around many smaller towns. Would you believe this girl went to the same school as my target, in one of the major cities, miles away from our district? Are these signs, or am I just stretching? I wasn't looking for signs when they happened.

Now, what can I do with the doll to get someone who is very closed off to open up and trust me? He has been hurt badly by other women. He is also very hard headed. My last question is, how can I dispose of the first doll baby? I doubt it has any power, I don't think I even baptised it correctly, but just in case.

Thank you!
gozlynn8

Unread postby Sydneyn » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:24 pm

Hi,

I've been lurking the doll babies threads, but have yet to find the answer to a recent turn of events.

i've recently created a doll baby out of mandrake roots, loaded him with a petition paper, love herbs, personal connection (tag lock), a photo of him, bound him with red twine etc, the usual ritual and baptism. He's been working spectacularly and i've been talking sweetly to him and my target has been responding well.

The problem is, today, i had him in my bra and accidentally broke the doll baby's arm and leg (on the same side). They were still attached to his body (because of the yarn) but dangling. I quickly apologized to him, kissed his wounds, and rebound his arms with more twine, while telling him that i was going to heal him and that i love him. My question is, was this the correct procedure?

is he still okay to work on even though two of his limbs snapped but were bound back together?

i imagine that making dollies out of mandrake roots, that this is something that usually happens, so i'm not stressing too much. still would appreciate some feedback though. Blessings!
Sydneyn

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:40 pm

Hello, gozlynn8 ,

Wow, that first doll sounds like a disaster! LOL

But, we ALL learn from our mistakes. In fact, I like mistakes because we become better practitioners when we learn from our own errors.

I would just release all Spirits that are in the doll. You can put ammonia on it while saying those words.

Then, disposal methods are found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Talk very softly to the doll, nurture it, loving words, lovingly kiss it, etc., while you tell the doll that he is safe with you and you are perfect for him

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:44 pm

Hello, Sydneyn,

If this were me, I would make a new doll baby.

Those broken bones are a reminder to him that you did it.

Release the Spirit, salvage what you can from it and start all over again.

Dispose of the doll: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Please be careful in the future.

He should have been wrapped nicely in some natural material such as 100% cotton and in a safe place when you are not working with him.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby gozlynn8 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:37 pm

Thank you so much! Do you know if the target feels it immediately, or does it take time? I feel like things really took a turn for the worst today, and I started the doll baby on Friday.
gozlynn8

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:06 pm

Hello, gozlynn8 ,

That's a good question and I don't have a good answer.

Sometimes they work immediately.

But, most of the time (for me), it takes awhile to build up the work. Then, after it starts working as a magical tool, it works much faster for most of your intentions

I had one client who was able to make the target ask her to certain movies, out to dinner, etc. But, it took time to build up to that level

I am sorry that I don't have a more concrete answer

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

Unread postby Lost_love » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:24 am

Hello everyone, i'm new here and from europe and my english is not so strong but i try to write it clearly.

I have a problem with making the doll for love so i've made the doll at day or evening i don't really remember but i made it during the waning moon and stuffed it with my personal items and his and his name in it and the herbs and my personal picture inside it on the headside and his picture on the top of the head with glue, BUT forgot to glue his hait to head! I just stuff it in his head!

I hope for so far is everything okay because i red it must be made during the waxing moon and my personal things out of it if it's to bring him back and when we are together and everything is good i can stuff my things in it or make a new one?

I didn't named the doll but just repeated his name while i was sewing the doll.

Please help me with this:

Do i have make a new one just with his items and during a waxing moon?

Or is it okay to make it next month on new moon or the day after the new moon together with naming it and start the spell?

Please help me.
Thank you
Lost_love

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:45 pm

Hello, Lost_love ,

There's no "rule" that says that you have to make it during the waxing moon or certain time of the day. That is NOT a rule.

But I personally prefer making them during a waxing moon (but it is only my preference)

But, you really shouldn't have your personal concerns inside the doll

So, when you make it is up to you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lost_love » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:11 pm

Miss Aida
Hello, Miss Aida,
Oh thank you Miss Aida!
So can i this evening or tonight reopen it from the head and take my things out of it, add some more things from him and his birthdate, add more herbs and put petitions in different parts of the doll AND take his hair out of the head if i find it between the herbs and glue it on the top of the head?

Thank you Again!
Lost_love

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:21 pm

Lost_love,

I would like you to start over, knowing what a doll like this is for and making it with thoughtful focus.

The reason your concerns should not be in the doll is that the doll is to represent someone else. This is basic knowledge and is as true in European and Asian folk magic as it is in hoodoo.

Gluing the hair outside the head or threading it in the stuffing of the head are nice touches of artistry, but more important is making the doll with full consciousness of what you are doing, from beginning to end. A remade doll will never have that singleness of purpose.

"Measure twice, cut once" is an old-time quilters' and carpenters' term -- it reminds us to understand our work and assemble our tools, take care to plan ahead, and then do the work.

Now that you know how and why a doll is made (at least i hope you do), you would start over.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Lost_love » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:37 pm

catherineyronwode
Hello catherineyronwode,
Thank you for replay, so i'm going to make a new one next week wednesday or is it better on the new moon day on first october?
Can i use his hair, picture and a the small fabrik from him that i've put in the old doll for the new one?
Thank you dear
Lost_love

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:22 am

Lost_love,

Not all people work by the moon. Truly, some do and some don't. So it is like choosing food in a restaurant -- is potato soup better than pasta? Only YOU know what you want. However, having said that, i will add that most people who work by the moon's phases would choose the waxing or growing moon for the increase of love -- and those who work by the moon's signs would choose a "fertile" sign such as Taurus, Cancer, etc.

Yes, you may use those items.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Lost_love » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:53 am

Catherineyronwode
I'm confused now :( i really want to do it right.

1) is it okay next week wednesday that it's waning moon not new moon than, it can't wait till next month than it's too late and i want to do the spell on second october the day after the new moon.

2) So i can cut and throw the old doll in the garbage? but his name is inside the dolls head and i was calling his name while i was sewing the doll, like (name) you love. I didn't named the doll, is it okay to just cut it and throw it away in the garbage or burn it or throw it into the rivier?

Please tell me what to do.

Thank you dear
Lost_love

Unread postby coastwitch » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:32 am

1) The timing of making any artifact is something to take into consideration, but most people work "by need," that is, when something comes up and has to be tended to.

2) You made the form of a doll but it was more like a mojo bag or sugar jar because you put both your names into the one body. I would not throw it in the garbage, but i would either take it apart or burn it with Florida Water (eau de Cologne) or dispose of it respectfully.

Just remember that a doll is a person and you want it to be that person. Calling the name into it as you did is very good -- but next time, don't try to put yourself into it as well. This can result in obsession and an inability to live a normal life as an individual. If you want, make two dolls, one for you and one for the other person and sew or pin them together.
coastwitch
coastwitch

Unread postby Lost_love » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:37 am

Coastwitch,
Hello Coastwitch,
Omg thank you for the answer! I was stressing all the day thank you.
I'll take it apart and throw it into the rivier like saying goodbye when the water take it far away.
I won't do that again making a doll with my personal things in it with his things.
Now that i'm planning to make a new one with his worn underwear that i've stolen this week when he was away from his appartment i hope it's okay that i stole it and spanish moss and his own concerns but i have somemore questions please
1. I'm going to make it with his underwear it's red, do i have to put some fabrik of his cloth in it too or a piece from his underwear?
2. Which color pen should i use to write his name, date of birth and the petitions, red or black?
3. can i do it all in my own language because it's difficult to do it in english and also later when i want to talk to the doll it's going to be complicated :(
4. I also red an advice to blindfold the doll BEFORE you start working on it, otherwise they subconsciously start putting up resistance. Should i do it before naming the doll or before the ritual?
5. I can't baptise the doll cuz i'm not christian can i just name it?

Thank you so much for the help. :*
Lost_love

Unread postby natstein » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:13 am

Hello Lost_love,

I am going to answer your questions in order.

1) you are already making it out of his underware, ie his clothing, you don't really need to add any more clothing or underwear to it.

2) If it is for love then use red

3) You can use your own language.

4)I have not heard of this in general. IF I make a doll and I blindfold the doll it is because I don't want the doll to be able to see. You might set the doll somewhere where it will be looking at a picture of you so that you are all he sees but I don't think you need to blindfold him.

5) Baptism is not just a christian rite, you can still baptize a doll in order to give it a name. And realize you are working inside a tradition that is very christian at it's roots.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:42 am

Hello, Lost_love ,

I have answered you, Miss cat has answered you, Coastwitch has answered you and Natstein has answered you. And you have sent out private messages.

You are asking for extensive magical coaching. And the forum is to help Lucky Mojo clients with their Lucky Mojo products

If you have any further questions about this doll, please seek the advice of a professional rootworker. Just tell them that you need magical coaching for your doll

You can find them here

http://readersandrootworkers.org

We will be more than happy to help you with your use of Lucky Mojo products in the future

Thanks
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lost_love » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:54 pm

Miss Aida
I'm sorry miss Aida, won't happen again.

Thank you for your help.
Lost_love

Unread postby Luckyyone » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:12 pm

I have a quick question, I can't find the answer or if anybody has seen results from this. Anyway my soon to be bf, sometimes is asleep when I'm at wrk or I'm asleep when he's at wrk, if I talk to my doll baby while he's awake, has anybody seen any results from talking to it while the target is awake? I know my doll baby and I have a strong connection coz I've talk to it while he's asleep and he calls me right away :)

Thx in advance
Luckyyone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:18 pm

Hello, Luckyyone,

It's a little more difficult to reach the target while they are awake because they can be preoccupied with something else. But it can, and has been done, thousands of times.

So, the answer is: "YES"

Take care and have fun!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Savageleo787 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:41 pm

I made a doll baby of my kids father I used bend over oil on him and I used a condom filled with his semen when we Had sex a few days ago I baptised him and I touched him kissed him and told him what I want him to think and how he feels.what other ways I can work him
Savageleo787

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:22 pm

Hello, Savageleo787,

Welcome to the forum

Please read the 19 pages on this thread for other ways to work the doll

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby IndigoJones » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:11 pm

Hello!!

I've read through a lot of the threads... Especially this one but I'd like a little bit of advice.
I'm brand new to hoodoo and footwork so I have lots of questions (I'll probably be asking things on several threads).

I plan to make a doll baby for my (ex)boyfriend who hasn't officially broken up with me but has been quite distant for the past few weeks. I'm going to his house soon to get my belongings that I left there and I plan to collect some of his personal concerns to make the doll with while I'm there.

So, my questions for this thread are:

1. When stuffing the dolly could I put printed out texts that my target has sent me? I want him to remember how he felt about me before he started acting weird.

2. I want to play a bunch of love songs and a few songs that I know that he really likes for the dolly while I sleep... I also wanna set it up so the doll is looking at a photo of us together the whole time he's listening to the music.
Should the songs be from my point of view or how I'd like him to feel or mix? ...I don't wanna confuse him (although... What I want is for him to have the same point of view as me lol)
Is this a good idea or is it too much?

3. This man is SUPER stubborn!!! Like no one and nothing can persuade or force him to do anything (except drugs, maybe). He's also quite dominant and does not like the idea of being submissive... Would using bend over oil stress him out or make him feel bad or something? I want the dolly to work and I know it's gonna take time but I don't wanna be tryna get it to work for like 3 months and he's just being difficult.

4. We are separated by 300 miles..... Will this effect my work on him? I was living with him but I had to move back to my hometown... I do plan to move back to his area but that won't be for a few months. So, for right now I'm working from 300 miles away :'(
IndigoJones

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:32 pm

Hello, IndigoJones,

I will answer each question after the question

1. When stuffing the dolly could I put printed out texts that my target has sent me? -YES

2. I want to play a bunch of love songs and a few songs that I know that he really likes for the dolly while I sleep... I also wanna set it up so the doll is looking at a photo of us together the whole time he's listening to the music.
Should the songs be from my point of view or how I'd like him to feel or mix?- How you would like him to feel

3. This man is SUPER stubborn!!! - Use Compelling or influence products instead

www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html
www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

4. We are separated by 300 miles..... Will this effect my work on him? -NO

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby IndigoJones » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:25 pm

Thank you so much!!

I have one more question....

When writing things to put into the doll that I'd like for him to think should I write it in first person as if he's saying those things himself to me or someone elses?
IndigoJones

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:43 pm.
Reason: This is the doll baby thread. Not skull candles

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:43 pm

Hello, IndigoJones,

No, you're writing the command of what you want him to do

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby gozlynn8 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:13 pm

I have another question about the doll babies. My target really likes his back scratched. If I scratch the doll's back, will he feel satisfied, or will he feel he wants me to do that? Just like using the doll to masturbate, will he feel satisfied or will it make him want to have sex with me? Me goal is for him to want me more and to want to be around me. Also, I've been carrying the doll around, usually in my bra (he's a breast man). If he has complained before that I'm suffocating him, would this be counterproductive? I want him to always want to be around me and to think of me when we're apart. I'm working with a rootworker and having many candles lit at the MISC, but any advice would be so appreciated. Thank you!
gozlynn8

Unread postby natstein » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:49 pm

Hello gozlynn,

The way you are describing working your doll baby is perfect. If you scratch the doll baby's back because that is something he likes then it will cause him to think of you when he wants his back scratch and associate those good feelings with you. I do not think carrying the doll in your bra will cause him to feel smothered. But if he has complained of feeling smothered in the past that does give you an idea of ways to interact with him. If you are working with a root worker and trust that workers work then keep doing what they tell you to do. It sounds like you are doing good to me!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gozlynn8 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:40 pm

Thank you for answering my questions! I guess what I'm worried about as far as the smothering is that I'm carrying him around all day. I want him to miss me when I'm not around. Is carrying him around all day representing me always being around or does it put the idea in his head that he always wants to be with me? Also, what is the difference between talking to a doll baby, and talking to a skull candle? Thank you so much!!!
gozlynn8

Unread postby gozlynn8 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:02 pm

And one more thing I thought of. If I play music for him, like say I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore, and I leave the room, will he still associate the song with me or would it just put a random thought in his head, not really knowing who he has these feelings for? Will anything that happens to the doll be associated with me? I'm thinking when I can't talk to him, to play music describing how I want him to feel, I just don't want him to feel it for someone else. Thank you!
gozlynn8

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:23 pm

Hello gozlynn8,

I think you're overthinking things here. Just treat the doll baby like he's a tiny version of the real person, telling it what you want it to do, how you want it to feel, and what you want it to think.

The difference between talking to a doll baby and talking to a skull candle is that one is a doll baby and one is a skull candle. A skull candle is used to influence someone's thoughts and actions, and you talk to them as the candle burns. The doll baby for love is just used in a different way, with you loving it, giving it a nice place to sleep, and working with it continually. Once a skull candle burns down, that work is done.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite and La Santisima Muerte!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gozlynn8 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:55 am

Yes, I tend to be an overthinker, which is what got me in this trouble to begin with. Haha! Thank you so much for all of your help!
gozlynn8

Unread postby arcadia73+ » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:43 am

I swear I already wrote this post and posted it, but it's nowhere to be found - thanks Mercury Retrograde, lol, even your shadow period is messing me up! Anyway...

Okay, so I also have broken a limb on my clay doll baby, done while "loving it up", lol. I apologized and glued the arm back on carefully, but obviously the integrity of the body is now compromised because it's come off again. I think part of my problem may be that I made my dolly too big to begin with? I got a little carried away while making him and ended up having to remake the box I had originally made because I had to make it bigger. What is the "normal" size for a doll baby?

Also, I have plenty of personal concerns: head hair, pubic hair, a cloth with his dried semen, even a q-tip that he used to clean his ears (hey, nothing is off-limits for gathering personal concerns in my book!). Depending on the size I should be making a new dolly, would I just include a tiny scrap of that cloth in the genital area along with his pubic hair? I'm wondering how structurally sound a doll baby would be with all these concerns in it as well as herbs and petitions. Is the idea to make it thicker rather than bigger? I also have a few pairs of my intended's worn underwear that I was thinking of making into clothes for the dolly; thoughts?

I'm irritated with myself that I will have to redo the work and basically "let loose" all the energy I put into the old one, but I suppose I need to look at it as a lesson learned.

Side note: I also have a pair of his worn socks and have been looking for the spell where you tie your sock and your target's sock together to bury in the backyard to keep him close. Any ideas where I can find it? I've looked in the forums, and I can't for the life of me find it or remember all the particulars...

Many blessings,
Arcadia73+
HRCC #2066
Thank you St. Peter and St. Expedite for all your blessings!
arcadia73+

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:44 am

Hello arcadia73+,

I'm sorry to hear about your doll baby :( But it sounds like you have enough materials to make another. Just make sure you dispose of the broken doll baby carefully. If you have a copy of "The Black Folder," under "Making Doll Babies for Ritual Use," Dr. E explains the proper way to disassemble a doll baby.

I would say that the best size for a doll baby is one that is easy/convenient for you to work with. If you're making one for love, for example, and you're a woman, it would be nice if the doll baby could fit in your bra for obvious reasons. That sort of thing. If the doll is so big that working with it is difficult, it's too big. If you're worried about it being structurally sound with the addition of personal concerns, and you don't want it to break again, you could always make a soft doll baby out of his underwear. I think that would be very effective. They you can stuff it with whatever concerns/herbs you want to, without having to worry about it breaking.

The sock trick you're thinking of is in "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" under the entry called "Personal Concerns." The trick "To Keep a Marriage Happy and Sexually Fulfilling" involves tying yours and your mate's socks together and hiding them under the bed. "To Keep a Man at Home" you tie your husband's underwear in a knot and bury it in the backyard.

http://www.luckymojo.com/theblackfolder.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

Hope that helps!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby arcadia73+ » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:45 pm

Thank you Sister Jean, that does help. There is so much information in so many different places and trying to remember where I see everything is getting harder the older I get, lol. I'm constantly writing down notes in an effort to remember all the tricks that I see that I like, but remembering where I put all the notes is a problem! I definitely need some organization!

I do have The Black Folder and some ammonia so I can call out the spirit. Do you think it would be best to call out the spirit of the first doll before making the second, sort of like letting the spirit free to maybe try to entice or work it as I make the next? Or does it really not have much strength or form until called/baptized into the next?

I think maybe I'll make the doll baby out of his underwear for love, but for any reversing/curse work I'll focus on the clay. Good thing it's winter now and I can hide my lumpy bra with a big sweater! (Pretty sure I have some reversing work to do anyway, since my magic seems to have hit a "full stop" and a reading showed someone has 'tried to get to me through my head' [at least in the recent past, anyway, maybe still at it], but that's another thread in a different subforum...) Good GRIEF, I'm way too prone to digressing...

Guess I've got some work to do today and tonight, to try to take advantage of the full moon. I've been working a bit of a combo for Healing (of past emotional wounds) and Love work and I feel like I've lost a little momentum with this recent development. Gotta cleanse and "get back up on that horse" so I can get some positive results!

Thank you so much for your reply!

Arcadia73+
HRCC #2066
Thank you St. Peter and St. Expedite for all your blessings!
arcadia73+

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:04 pm

Hello arcadia73+,

I'd say you should make sure that other doll baby is completely disassembled before making another one if the target is the same person. Otherwise I think you'll confuse your work.

Good luck!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Rosewood » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:44 am

Hello,

Just a quick question.

Is there any benefit in taking a doll baby to the target's house and doing things like putting him in the target's bed for a few minutes, putting him on the target's fav chair, making him 'run' around target's clothes and shoes etc.? Does this help strengthen the link and also help to bring some of the doll's energy to the target's place? All without target or anyone knowing, of course.

Thank you!
Rosewood

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:45 pm

Hello, Rosewood ,

It can't hurt. I never thought of that!

AS a matter of fact, after you do this, please let us know if it affected the doll at all.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Rosewood » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:40 pm

Thanks, Miss Aida. Will keep posted. Dolly is about to enjoy himself.
Rosewood

Unread postby Rosewood » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:08 am

I just want to share some of what I did with my doll baby in case others would like to try this too.

I took him to target's house and once alone I took him on a full tour. For instance, I put him in the bed, under the covers, and told him "this is where you sleep, when I send you messages late at night, this is where you are". Along similar lines I showed him his clothes, let him touch them, wrapped him in a pair of underwear, placed him in shoes. Always sure to tell him that "this is yours" and telling him how/what he uses it for. Put him on the sofa and told him that this is where he loves to sit and watch TV. Showed him the kitchen, the garden, the view. You get the idea.

I think this is worth trying even if you are just starting out with dolly. Mine, however, was not only about picking up the energy in target's place, but also about leaving some of his own energy there. I have worked intensely with my doll baby for approximately just over 100 hours total. By intensely, I mean actually talking to him for hours at a time while working my honey jars. I have also used him along side 2 skull candles. Point is that there is a lot of magical energy in my doll baby. He has served me very well thus far. Dolly is a ugly little bastard, really, but I love the little guy and find him oddly beautiful. :lol:

I was also able to burn a candle on top of my small honey jar while at target's place, doll baby sitting next to it. I could only do this for 10 minutes as I had to err on the side of caution. I feel I have successfully connected my work very strongly with target's place and therefore target too. I also believe that my doll baby is even stronger now than ever before as he now fully 'understands' who he is. :)
Rosewood

Unread postby Beterhalf38 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:56 pm

Hey Rosewood
Sounds great I'm doing that tomorrow with my dolly I've only been working with him for a few days,yesterday I was upset I stuck 7 pins in his groin area I don't think he felt it though he didn't say anything ,he was at another woman house I wanted him to come home right now I took a match and light the fire under his ass still but I apologize to my dolly and said I don't want to hurt him, any other tips and advice you have would be great let me know thanks
Beterhalf38

Unread postby Rosewood » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:47 pm

Betterhald38, I have never harmed my dolly, but a week ago I scolded him for the first time. Told him that he's been very bad and that I don't even want to look at him. I'll be damn if that little face didn't look sad!

I think working on their conscience and getting them to feel guilt and remorse might be better than inflicting physical pain. Guys that cheat obviously don't feel much guilt and remorse. They need help in that department.
Rosewood

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:58 pm

PLEASE don't inflict pain or reprimand your love dolls.

This is counter productive and could turn your target against you
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Beterhalf38 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:03 pm

Hey Rosewood
Thanks for the advice I will not harm him anymore only scolded him when needed.

Hey Miss Aida
Thanks to you as well, will follow your advice in the future..
Beterhalf38

Doll Babies for Love and Healing

Unread postby Miss Lexi » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:40 am

After speaking with an AIRR member I decided to make my first doll baby!

My bf of a year up and moved out of our house after I said some very harsh things to him. He did not speak to me for three weeks until I had an intranquil spirit candle petitioned.
After he made contact I made a doll baby out of red flannel which I filled with his underwear which had urine on them, his hair, a name petition, a fed lodestone from a pair in place of the heart(I have the other one in a mojo bag) balm of Gilead in the penis (I carry the orchid spp that it fits in in my mojo bag) , Damiana , rose buds, cinnamon, ginger root, also anointed it with come to me oil, attraction oil, controlling oil, uncrossing oil, and two other oils I won't mention because they are not from lucky mojo. I sewed the cute little guy up and gave him button eyes and hair both similar to my ex and he wears a little necklace with his initials on it.
I baptized this little guy and did some card and pendulum divination afterwards just to make sure everything was right and then set to work.
So he sleeps in my used undies in my bed every night beside my pillow and I tell him I love him and he loves me. I tend to carry him around with me a lot even if I don't speak to him I like him there. So then I get the idea to bind up his little penis and give him a cold sore just so other woman stay away from him and so I pin his penis up and pin a little petition on his lip for cold sore and another on his heart for missing me and empty without me. Then tell him to come see me.
Well I don't know what I did because he shows up and he's got a huge cold sore and proceeds to tell me he's empty and doesn't like life and is tired of everything. Then tells me his gym pre workout has been messing with his man hood!!!!!! I was in shock it had only been a few days.
So a few days later he calls me and tells me he's really sick can he come over and of course I say yes and I spend 5 days taking care of him in which time my little doll baby has been up close and personal with him while he's sleeping. On the last day he was here I asked if he loved me still and he couldn't give me an answer. So not I'm confused as to where to go with this now.
He left yesterday and text a couple times and called once to get information he couldn't remember but that's it.
While he was sick though he kept having nose bleeds and I collected all the tissues and actually put one inside my little guy sewed him back up and rebaptized....I was very careful that nothing was disturbed or lost and I filled the body with a very bloody snotty tissue!

I need to know what to say to my little guy and anything I can do to him that isn't harmful and will push him away. Right now his penis is still bound and has the cold sore paper reattached also 3 petitions pinned to his head and one to his heart all in regards to me.

Is there other oils I should get? I just want him to tell me he still loves me and wanna give him that push to work things out with me.

Also a recommendation on a good doll baby book I can't seem to find one!!!

Thanks bunches

Lexi
Miss Lexi
Miss Lexi

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:50 pm

Hello, Miss Lexi ,

That is really awesome that you caused a sore! LOL. BUT you really should not be punishing the doll while working love spells on it. This could cause the target to fear having feelings for you. Something will sty in his mind that, for some reason, he doesn't trust you...

You can get any of the Love spell kits and put his doll on the altar while performing spells.

Also, talk softly and loving to the doll wile placing a suggest into his head that you are the perfect partner for him.

The black folder has spells for doll babies and so does the book: Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells"

Find them both here:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.hml

Take care!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Lexi » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:19 am

Thanks miss Aida for your reply! I will remove the cold sore paper today when I take him out of his box!

So things got very strange last night after all that he told me he didn't want to be with me and never will be again. So I'm not sure which route to go now! This all happened after I put a little road opener on the dolly and kinda forced him into taking about feelings.

Last night I put my little guy in a box with some herbs and oils and burnt a red dressed candle on top of him while praying to Saint Anthony.

What can I do now? What can I say to my little guy to make him change his mind?

I'm going to schedule a reading next week but I'm the mean time I need to do damage control.

Thanks
Miss Lexi
Miss Lexi

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:05 am

Hello Miss Lexi,

Just keep working that doll. Whisper in his "ear" while he's likely asleep exactly what you want him to do and what thoughts you want him to have.

If you're aren't doing so already, I'd back up this doll work with a sugar jar:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Good luck to you.

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Lexi » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:41 pm

Thank you so much Sister Jean

I do indeed have a honey jar for both him and his family as they were involved and dislike me for hurting him. I've been lighting tea lights on them as I've already burned some large tapers on them. I'm going to burn some blue candles on them I am just waiting for my reconciliation oil to arrive to do so.

I will continue with my dolly but as this is my first dolly I'm wondering if I should anoint him with oil daily as he already sleeps in a box with a happy picture of him that I pinned to the lid and has herbs and oils and my panties inside. I'm so sorry for so many questions ....I am great at spells and such but newer to hoodoo so I'm not sure if I'm doing everything correctly.

Thank you
Miss Lexi
Miss Lexi

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:13 am

Hello Miss Lexi,

No, you don't need to anoint the doll daily (that would make for a very oily doll). Since you're new to hoodoo and working doll babies, do yourself a favor and read through this entire thread to learn more.

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gozlynn8 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:50 pm

I have been reading through this thread, but have not seen this question asked, or perhaps I may have missed it. I have been working a doll baby made for my target. Today I made one for myself and I plan to bind them by tying a red ribbon around them. Once they are bound, can I separate them to work on my target or do I have to leave them tied together forever?
gozlynn8

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:03 pm

Hello, gozlynn8,

Of course you can separate them to work on your target.

That is no problem at all!

Wishing you great success

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby gozlynn8 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:50 pm

Thank you!
gozlynn8

Unread postby meesht29 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:56 am

Hi,

I made a poppet for my ex boyfriend last night for him to talk to me and come to me. My question is, I forgot to add an ingredient. I found a small hole in the poppet and was wondering if I could possible stuff some through that hole? or can I not add any more ingredients? Thanks!!
meesht29

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:38 am

Hello meesht29,

Yes that would be fine if you added the ingredient; just sew up the hole afterward so stuff can't fall out.

Good luck.

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Lexi » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:05 pm

My doll baby has worked incredibly! My ex has been staying at my place and spending almost everyday with me. He finally told me he loved me again today but it was very jokingly and non chalent. Tonight though we had a little falling out, I guess I asked a few too many questions for his liking and he told me not to interrogate him, which wasn't my intention at all. It was really hurtful and I decided that he should go stay at his own place tonight. We had a conversation via text afterwards and he said how do I expect him to go from hating me to loving me in a week and stop forcing him to talk.
We have always had this problem for the whole two years we have known each other. He hates expressing feelings and he doesn't cope with others feelings very well. He will say very harsh and hurtful things to protect him from having to express feelings.

So here's my questions:

I've used road opener on both my dolly and honey jar candles; should I continue to do this?

Should I purchase some deer tongue; and if so should I put it in my doll baby or is it good enough in its box? I will also use it on candles but I was thinking of doing a triangle type burn.

Here's my idea doll baby in his box with candle on top then three separate candles surrounding.
I would like to ideally get him to communicate, get him to be more lovey, get him to stay.

Also should I or could I incorporate my honey jar in this triangle or just leave it separate?

Suggestions please....

Miss Lexi
Miss Lexi
Miss Lexi

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:25 pm

Hello, Miss Lexi ,

I'm not sure what he said to you about hating and loving you. I got confused.

But, nevertheless, the honey jar ought to be outside or separate from the triangle.

The deer's tongue in the doll's mouth is good as well as your other ideas.

But please don't try to force him to talk. Use your magic.

All your ideas sound great!

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Lexi » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:08 am

Thank you so much!

So my doll baby and candle burns were working wonderfully. He was back and staying here and we were getting along wonderfully, then we had a disagreement and that was it, it all went out the window.
He went home and became distant again which upset me so things got weird and within a matter of days we are not talking again. Every time we need to talk or have a disagreement he shits down and runs away.

Also while he was around I wasn't working my dolly very much and just burning quick tea lights on my honey jar.

So last night him and I had a huge spat and he basically told me he didn't want to talk to me anymore. So I decided to burn a triangle on top of his little doll babies box along with his honey jar and a general lamp for love.

My honey jar had a blue candle on top with reconciliation, tranquil, and road opener.... I also added some balm of gilead and deer tongue to it earlier. My love lamp has various herbs and oils in it for love and my ideal love but nothing specific. Those both burned calm with no real signs at all.

Baby dolls candles were wild though. I have baby doll in a wooden box and I took his old herbs out and exchanged them for new ones including balm of gilead, deer tongue, rose petals, lavender, ginger, catnip, damiana..... I put a plate on top (which I should have known better) I set a red candle in the middle and 3 light blue smaller candles for the triangle. Also added 3 tea lights for support.

T. B. T
R
B. T. B

The tealights I put a little hyssop in the bottoms as I've gotten in the habit of using it with good results in all spells.
The blue ones I inscribed with his name and a separate intention for each one.
Tranquility -being calm and patient surrounded by lavender
Road opener - talk to me, express your feelings surrounded by deer tongue
Uncrossing - to remove past resentment and stop being spiteful surrounded by pennyroyal
The red one was larger and inscribed with both of our names and I dug out the bottom and put a tissue with his blood and my sexual fluids on it. I also wrote love me, come back, stay put on that one and dressed it with Cleo may, attraction, come to me, reconciliation, and stay with me oils.
I surrounded it with balm of gilead, catnip, patchouli, damiana. Also love me powder.
So I lit them all and prayed and the burn was strange from the start. No other flames on my alter lights or other work on my alter including his honey jar or love lamp were flickering but the red one was going crazy dancing wildly, I'd say aggressive and all the flames on the blue candles were pointing towards it. My tealights melted abnormally slow and the blue normal and the red was melting quickly and dripping a lot and as I said burning aggressively. The red one started to crackle. Something told me to put out the love work on my alter so I extinguished the honey jar and lamp, but left those burning. I should have listened better. I woke up at 5:57 am to the plate shattering and flames on the box and alter. Not a major fire just the herbs everywhere burning. Strangely the plate hit a big beautiful picture on my alter of st Anthony and didn't break the glass but broke the glass of the alter light right beside it. Nothing else was harmed except the brand new alter cloth and that alter light and nothing from it went on the other side of my alter where other work was being done, just on the love side. Doll babies box is a little burnt but he is unharmed he was very warm when I took him out and smelly I guess from all the herbs heating up.

I had candle holders break on me when him and I first split up and continued work and got him back now it happens again. It seems like every time emotions are fresh and we just split this has happened. Is there any reader who would like to take this on as I'm not sure who to book for this.

Also not sure what to do now I put some hyssop and 13 herb in a little packet in doll babies box and I'm going to do a cleansing bath and burn some tranquility and uncrossing candles but I'm quite rattled at the moment even slightly scared.

Also playing around at a local occult store I threw some shells and what showed was something's we love and get pleasure from are the worst for us. Move on.

Maybe it's time for a cut and clear!

Thanks for listening!
Miss Lexi
Miss Lexi

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:49 pm

Hello, Miss Lexi ,

Yu may want to consider a reading to find out why he's so paranoid about talking.

Although men, as a rule, hate talking, he has gone overboard with this behavior.

If I were you, I would be interested in knowing why

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PreviousNext

• Advertisement