• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:00 am

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Re: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread postby johnnyr860 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:12 pm

Hello all I'm a little confused here. I just got off the phone with reverend ernest from the spiritual Independent church and he was telling me that even though the candles I have been ordering to be burned at the church are coming back with small amount of white soot and sometims a ring of wax that I have nothing to worry about because only 1 in every 30-40 candles burn without a ring of wax left.

But miss cat replied to a previous post of mines and said a ring of wax signifies unfinished business. I'm already using the oils miss cat recommended I buy. At home I burn 6 inch candles and both my 6 inch pink and 6inch white candles burn evenly and smoothly (no resistance or smoke). I'm almost always left with less than half an inch of a ring of wax sometimes half a ring that's less than half an inch. Would you say this signifies problems that need to be resolved or is my work going good based on this?
johnnyr860

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:05 pm

Hello, johnnyr860 ,

Reverend Ernest probably saw smaller than average rings. So, I wouldn't worry about it.

But, based on what you are getting at home, you might want to ask MISC to light a blockbuster candle and then continue with your candle work when the Blockbuster is finished.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby johnnyr860 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:41 pm

Thank you miss Aida. Another problem seems to have arrived. I decided to move my candles from in my room to inside the bathroom. I put them on the counter right by the sink. We have an air vent directly above the sink and the AC is almost always on at our house. So the issue is i left and came back 20 minute's later and there was a complete mess of wax that had run all the way down both my candles and the flame was dancing around like crazy. I haven't had this problem in weeks now.

But I can't tell if this is due to the air coming from the air vent or is this an actual sign of how my work is going? The AC was on last night and it was pretty strong so is it possible the AC is what caused my candle flames to dance around like crazy causing wax to run all over the sides of the candle or do you suppose this is just a sign of how my work is going? I'm guessing I shouldn't have changed my usual room to burn candles in.
johnnyr860

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:23 pm

Hello, johnnyr860 ,

That's the Air. Whatever final results you get from this candle will be inaccurate

You will have to find a different place. What about the bathtub or shower?

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby snouvavou » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:08 am

If my vigil candle glass keeps getting sooty due to added herbs catching fire,I shouldn't worry overly,correct?
It was a candle fixed by LMCC for St Nicholas for overall prosperity and to honor his feast day.I picked some of the charred herbs out of the wax and when I've done that it burns clear...but then it burned black again,due to herbs settling and catching fire in the wax.So,more physics than concern for serious magical obstacles?(Yes,I read the HITAP page on candle divination).
St.Michael with me,every step of the way.
snouvavou

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:50 pm

Hello snouvavou,

If a candle is overdressed with oils and herbs, they can definitely cause problems with burning, but sometimes candles burn black for a deeper reason. I'm surprised that the candle in question is a St. Nicholas candle though ... Have you done any divination about the burn? Might be a good idea to make sure you don't need to attribute any deeper meaning to the sootiness.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite and La Santisima Muerte!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby snouvavou » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:28 am

I did a quick three card draw and got 4 of pentacles/8 of swords/Queen of pentacles....hmmm.I will take from that that there are some issues ( 8 of swords) with miserliness(4 of pentacles) but it will work out ok as long as I am generous like St Nick (Queen of Pentacles-I get her a lot). It's time for some massive New Year's cleaning and blessing work on my property anyways...
St.Michael with me,every step of the way.
snouvavou

Unread postby mage » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:01 am

I have a new question, as-regards my post from Dec 4th; I received no-answer on that question, so decided to trust my gut on the matter and go-ahead with using the candle towards the end of my 7 candle run. After the first three candles I stopped having issues with constant re-lights and heavy-sooting; by now the candles are burning quickly and cleanly!

However, after adding all the ingredients to this last one, I "felt" I should use three drops of my blood in-addition, to "super-charge" it as a parting cap to the end of the run. However, after it soon went-out, I questioned whether that may be a wrong-approach, considering that it's a break-up candle which already contains hairs from the couple, as-well as black cat and black dog hairs.

In this case would the addition of my-own life-force confuse the energies, or would it indeed boost my intention (of splitting-up the couple with one of the targets being drawn to me as a Lover)?

Thanks to anyone who has an answer on this, since I can find very-little about sangomancy in hoodoo outside of using menstrual blood on a would-be male partner.
mage

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:14 pm

Hello, mage,

I am so so sorry that we didn't see your post

I always write that if a post hasn't been answered within 72 hours, please PM me and show me the post

I would not have done that. I understand your thinking on this but it is actually incorrect.

You may want to consider a cleansing for yourself.

www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mage » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:23 pm

Thank You so much Miss Aida!

After that candle went-out (after having only burned a few hours at-most), I have been cleansing myself a lot ever-since, just in-case, and then set-it aside until I could get clarification.

Other candles in this run that I skipped on-over to as replacements have been burned on a petition paper that is signed with three drops of my blood; because that blood is not in the candle itself, would you say that is helpful to more-greatly charging the candle's effects?

And just in-case anything similar to my unanswered post does surface again someday (the one from Dec 4th regarding a chipped upper-portion to the glass encasement), would you say that would be okay to burn, given that it would've been symbolic of the breakup it's intended-for, and not practically-compromised for burning correctly?
mage

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:33 pm

Hello, Mage,

On Dec 4 you wrote:

mage » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:58 am

"I have a break-up vigil candle which I spent a lot of energy preparing and dressing with many different ingredients. As I'd become nervous that it could possibly explode as I've had one do before, I set it in my walk-in shower to burn. But just as I'd got it lit, I closed the door gently, but apparently I'd set the candle a bit TOO close to the door and the candle fell over, with the upper-rim above the wax cracking off.

My first feeling was to pitch the whole thing, but as I inspected the glass, it seems that the candle will burn just fine if I decide to relight it. I felt that perhaps the broken upper-portion could symbolize for me the nature of the candle's purpose. What does anyone else think about that approach?

In the meantime I prepared and lit a new one, but it goes out within a minute or two everytime. I've probably relit it about 8 times by now. I'm assuming I need to perhaps simply work another spell first before returning to this run of candles?

I do acknowledge that the physical problem may be with the ingredients and/or amount I've used: Oil to Forget, sulphur, black pepper, paprika, used motor oil, black cat hair, black dog hair, hair from each of the targets, a pinch of graveyard dirt, a pinch of rat poison, and a pinch of track from the male target.

Thank You for your input"

Honestly, keep your personal concerns out of their break up work. PLEASE.

Both incidences look like resistance to me.

Start again WITHOUT any of your personal concerns. NNE! Let's see what happens (and please keep us posted)

Take cre
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mage » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:28 pm

THANK YOU Miss Aida!

I will definitely post an update! It is duly-noted that all my personal-effects will be left out going-forward :)

I REALLY appreciate it!!
mage

Unread postby Hopefull » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:59 am

I'm in the process of doing a white skull candle love spell (the red skull candles were sold out). I lit the candle for the first day. The candle burned strong, kinda high, danced a bit, but a bit slow and steady. which from my understanding, slow burning is usual for the first day, but a high and strong flame means good things, correct?

Main thing is, I did carve my intentions on the candle, aside from a petition, and where it says "put hopefull first" I had a skinny stream of candle wax go through it. What do you think it means?

I'm also asking this question on the skull candle forum as well to see what opinions I get.
Hopefull

Unread postby natstein » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:01 pm

Hello Hopefull,

Just so you are aware, please do not post the same question in more than one forum. This forum is the proper place for you question as it pertains to divination on how the candle is burning.

In general you are correct, tall bright flames are a good sign. We can not really get more specific than that on the forums however as candle reading is a professional service offered by the readers at AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.org). I would recommend snapping a photo of the work and hiring a reader to check it out for you!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nanny123 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:03 pm

How do I know if my spell work on the person an my Run devil run glass candle and been burning down good for 3 days?
Nanny123

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:52 pm

Hello, Nanny123,

Although it's way too soon (your spell isn't even over yet)...

Pease read this thread:

signs-movement-completion-of-spells-questions-answers-t6436.html?hilit=signs

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ukblakprincess65 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:22 am

I love to burn skull candles, however I am not well versed on reading the remains. While I know that its difficult to divine on specific issues, I was wondering if I could get a general idea of what things mean. For example if the inside of the skull burns and the outside remains whole is that a sign the work is effective. Or if one side burns down what does that indicate ?

Or if there is a resource specifically for skull candle readings, it would be appreciated.
ukblakprincess65

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:36 pm

Hello, ukblakprincess65 ,

In my opinion, if the inside burns and the outside doesn't, it means that the target is thinking about it and won't take action

If one side burns and the other doesn't, it would depend on the lobe of the brain that is being affected.

And, you would have to look at an anatomy chart of the brain to ascertain that.

In a nutshell, they are all obstacles ad need to be repeated.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ukblakprincess65 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:19 am

Miss Aida

That is a great interpretation of incomplete work for skull candles. I will study the brain anatomy to get a clearer picture.

In your opinion, what would indicate from the burn and remains that a skull candle work is effective ?
ukblakprincess65

Unread postby ukblakprincess65 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:33 pm

What is also interesting is that the current skull I am working on is predominantly burnt on the left frontal side. I want the target to conclude that it is "logical" and best to open communication with me to facilitate a reconciliation...
ukblakprincess65

Unread postby firerobinrc0 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:17 pm

Question that was probably answered but my computer is slow and I can't find it in these forums. If there is an answer please reply and post it below.

1) Wax formations on a still candle: I did an Intranquil Spirit spell against some people and the flame on the free-standing candle burned high and fast and first there was black smoke and then none and then there were a few wisps of white smoke coming toward me. And it had wax along the side that curled down kind of like a ladder or a road or a cup handle. Now the flame is about out (this morning it was anyway. Now, it's probably out. I haven't been home all day.) The first candle spell I cast, the flame never really danced. It would if I walked by it or talked to it and occasionally on its own if I entered the room.

2) Dancling flame and bubbles in the wax: Then I did another Intranquil Spirit candle against some people (and all of these people are trying to keep my children away from me, btw. (They want me to lose my parental rights). Now there is a strong flame, no smoke coming off of it at first and then there was some white smoke coming off it towards me this morning. But the wax has built a wall around the flame and there are bubbles in the wax. I cast the spell last night and went to bed. Well 3 in the morning, my smoke alarm went off so I jumped out of bed and ran to the living room and of course there was nothing going on. There's no draft in the living room. The second one was dancing since the moment I lit it. The one would be perfectly still and the other would be dancing, and bobbing and weaving. The dancer candle was set for people who I know are religious. The flame is strong but it does dance. I'm also curious about the bubbles on top of the wax.

So after that 3 am excursion, I visited my children today and the caregivers (on whom I cast the spell that resulted in the dancing and bubbling candle) sent a message that I stop changing my children's clothes.

I send them back in clothes that I have sitting around at home. My baby girl has lost so much weight and the clothes are too big and it was brought up in court. The judge ordered that they stop braiding her hair and said that I can visit her pediatrician if I want.

Then last week my son wet his pants and they didn't send any extra clothes to change him so I brought an extra set and sent him back in that.

So I know that the Intranquil Spirit is working.
firerobinrc0

Unread postby Happyntd » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:51 pm

I couldn't find anything on this particular situation. If I missed it my apologies.

This morning I performed Miss Aida's communication spell. The candle was pretty much melted down and the wick fell into the wax and went out. There was still about an inch of wick left so I lifted the wick and it stayed up in the small amount of remaining wax. I re-lit the wick and it burned all the way including the petition and photo leaving only ashes. Is what I did considered doctoring the wick or should I have left it as when it fell into the wax?

Thank you.
Happyntd

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:12 pm

Hello, firerobinrc0 and Happyntd --

Both of you would benefit from acquiring a copy of my simple book "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic." The questions you asked are answered there -- along with a hundred other questions.

=====

firerobinrc0 --

1) You would want to read the shapes in the wax of the first candle according to traditional symbology. For example, laddr and roads indicatethatyou are making progress in overcoming obstacles.

2) As you yourself figured out, the dancing candle is very active and the Intranquil Spirit is having an effect on the persons you are seeking to control throughthe use of this candle.

I would now add a helpful and healing candle for your child and the pediatrician (unless the child was obese, weight-loss might be a symptom thatneeds addressing -- but if the child was overweight, thenthe pediatrician is on theright track and a simple blessing would beappropriate.

=====

Happyntd --

Your issue is covered in my book under the topic title "'Saving "Bad Candles' versus 'Reading Test Candles.'" In short, you did not ruin anything; rather you chose to work the candle. Having done that, however, you can no longer use it for divination. The book explains this is greater detail.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Happyntd » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:37 pm

Thank you for your response Miss Cat. I will definitely be purchasing this book.
Happyntd

Unread postby firerobinrc0 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:10 am

Thanks. When I got home, the first candle was out. I wish there was a way I could post pictures. I sooooooo want to share them. The second candle, the "dancer" must have tired out. When I came home, I found it standing straight up at attention, still no smoke but bubbles on the wax that's still there and the wall came tumbling (well melted) down. About my children, Monday night, I got their pictures and their umbilical cord stumps (that yes, I did save after all this time) and I did a protection spell over them. When I went to see them Tuesday, I saw that my son had been injured already. The social worker says it happened at the daycare and the CLS attorney says it happened over the weekend at the playground. Either way, my motherly insticnts were already working so now things should be fine. I have them on my altar and I pray over it at least twice a day. During the day I just send them positive thoughts.
firerobinrc0

Unread postby ukblakprincess65 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:11 pm

what would indicate from the burn and remains that a skull candle work is effective
ukblakprincess65

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:08 pm

Hello, ukblakprincess65,

It depends on the type of candle you are using.

Usually a clean burn.

But, here is more information for you:

www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement