• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:04 am

Bewitching Oil Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.

Re: Bewitching Oil Questions and Answers

Unread postby ShivneelSingh » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:44 pm

I applied for a new job for the city, and of course they are performing a rigorous and extended background check. My background isn't so good, I have a little drug use and not the best credit.

I explained myself and the investigator decided to still process me into the next step (which is good news), however, the credit is making me look bad.

If I use Bewitching, will it help the city department look at me more positively toward me?

P.S. I've already done Road Opener and Crown of Success and they all have positive results.
ShivneelSingh

Unread postby natstein » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:37 pm

Hello Lucky,

You could use bewitching for something like that. It can have a bewitching effect. You might also think about Look Me Over products. I would also keep working the Crown of Success products you have!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sana » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:07 am

Hello,

So I was going to ask the Church to light a bewitching candle for me, but I just received my own bewitching oil, and I was thinking of lighting a candle myself. I read the forum and found this post with advice from Miss Aida:

Put it on a red candle and inscribe the candle to make you alluring. Make a petition paper saying that you will allure and bewitch somebody. Put the oil on your petition paper and your picture (these are just a couple of ideas).

Just wondering, if I want to make someone specific bewitched by me do I inscribe his name or mine? And have a petition paper. And if I want generally people to be bewitched by me, do I inscribe my name or inscribe nothing? And have the petition paper separately.

Would love some clarity pleaase? Thanks! :)
Sana

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:31 pm

Hello, Sana,

I personally prefer being bewitched myself.

But, yes, you can write that he is bewitched by you. Of course. You would write both names: "______ (<--his name and birthdate) is bewitched by ____ (<--your name and birthdate).

If you're doing it for yourself " All men are bewitched by ______ (<---your name and birthdate)"

Now, these are just a couple of ideas. There are many ways to write a petition paper

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sana » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:35 pm

Thank you! But then on the actual candle do I just write my name? Or the person whom I want to bewitch?
Sana

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:39 pm

Hello, Sana ,

If his name was John Doe and your name was Sue Moe, I would inscribe:

Johndoeisbetwitchedbysuemoe

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sana » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:59 pm

Thanks so much! I read so much I think I confused myself lol :) Thank you :)
Sana

Unread postby BeautifulWitch » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:36 am

Hello all!

I recently bought some Bewitching and Look Me Over products, and wow do they work!

At first I wasn't having as much success with both products, and I suspected it might have been my anxiety. I have very bad anxiety which I feel undermines this sort of work- "How can I say I want attention when I actively avoid it?"

But anyways, I decided to turn my work into a more elaborate ritual. I light my Bewitching vigil candle while praying my petition, and I leave it lit while I am applying my make-up, envisioning my results. The room is lit only by the candle and my makeup mirror, which shines on me like a spotlight. When I am finished with this, I use Bewitching oil as a personal scent and dust myself with Look Me Over satchet powders, then dust my feet witch Crown of Success satchet powders.

When I went to work that day the results were amazing! Men were not only giving me double and triple looks, but women were also complementing me left and right. As the moon begins to wane I intend on doing some Crucible of Courage and cleansing work to address some of the deep seated issues I have with my appearance and anxiety.
BeautifulWitch

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:07 pm

Hello BeautifulWitch,

Thanks for sharing your story and the success you've been having with these products! :)
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mizznana002 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:44 pm

hey everyone,

so i usually make a bewitching candle with bewitching oil and other sachets and herbs on a free standing tapered candle. i stick it to a white plate and watch it as it burns(i do this same exact candle spell at least once a week with no problems ever and it usually burns completely within a few hours). This time i decided to add scorpio oil to it to increase the sexual allure aspect of the spell(I did everything i usually do for this spell that was the only addition or "tweek") well before i left to work there was a puddle of wax on the plate with literally just the rest of the wick still burning so i said its gonna go out in a few so i thought it would b fine(yea i know BIG NO NO). when i came home from work the plate was cracked in half all of the wax was under the plate and completely sealed itself over my petition paper and picture and the plate is fused to space i i sat it on. Now idk if thats a bad sign considering how it happened and the result or if its a good sign considering the fact i used scorpio oil to intensify it and the intensity of scorpio caused that to happen. I don't feel any negativity in my space n it doesn't feel wrong and it didn't scare me or make me worried. Like i said i do this spell all the time the same exact way and never had this happen until i mixed the scorpio oil in yesterday. Should i be worried?

P.S sorry if i posted this in the wrong topic
mizznana002

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:21 am

Hello mizznana002,

It sounds like the plate just got too hot and cracked. Next time, burn the candle on a more heatproof surface, and do NOT leave candles burning unsafely when you leave the house. But if you want to read more about reading candle signs, check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gozlynn8 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:29 pm

I usually state my petition/ prayers before every use. I would like to know if I need to do this every time, just once a day, or when I first open the bottle. I have several different LM oils, all aimed at the same target, but bewitching is the one I've been wearing and I like to apply it throughout the day. Thank you!
gozlynn8

Unread postby Scarred » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:00 pm

If I'm understanding correctly, this oil is aimed at attracting men. I had ordered it, along with a few other oils, waiting on that package. I was following forum advice on when I purchased it, because I want to work it into a love spell aimed at someone. I am a straight male, wanted to work it into a spell towards a female. If it is aimed at attracting men, then I'll pay it forward and give it as a gift to a friend.
Scarred

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:13 am

Hello Scarred ,
You can use bewitching oil , it can be used by straight men to attract attention from ladies.
Good luck with your spell work.
RoseStar21

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:11 pm

Hello, Scarred,

RoseStar is correct

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby magical15 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:52 pm

can I use bewitching to bewitch same sex members?
magical15

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:42 am

Hello magical15,

Yes, definitely!

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby magical15 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:50 am

helloo, I want to ask you things. So, I am very eager to get laid. I'd like to be "freaky" with one of those hot guys (while I am a guy too). I only have bewitching powder with me. What should I do so I could be gotten laid soon? thank you. Sorry for this vulgar language.
magical15

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:25 pm

Hello, magical15

here is the best product for this query

www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin