Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Share your experiences with Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies -- and your story may appear on our Testimonials web page!
Iamabeliever
Forum Member

Re: Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Unread post by Iamabeliever » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:40 am

Great!!! It really worked out good for you.

P82
Forum Member

Unread post by P82 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:16 pm

Wanted to take the time to finally say thank you for the visit Miss Cat. It was such an inspiration to finally meet you after all these years reading about you, Lucky Mojo and using your products. I met you back in August of this year around the twentieth. You were there to greet me and help me with parking. We had a great conversation about the trains, culture. You also helped me realize my own cultural background had some African roots to it being Sri-Lankan. As well as discussing how I got into Rootwork.

I knew for many years that Lucky Mojo would hold such great energy and so much more. I was quite right. I apologize for all my questions my chatterbox mouth kept asking but i was so excited to see you and the shop finally. I also now fully understand why you all cannot rush orders as ya all are so busy and unable to go to a Fedex or UPS person in time with so many order and the shop being so small.

Many blessing and I hope to see you again soon

P82

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:24 pm

It was very cool to hang out with you while working, and i hope we see you again the next time you come into our area.
catherine yronwode

Lovemydogs
Forum Member

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:05 am

Hello Catherineyronwode and Everyone!

I just wanted to thank everyone because I had used the Lady Luck spell kit for my father who had lost his luck back in June and now he's won. It's not the jackpot but it has made his wallet fuller.

I am happy for him and grateful to you! :D

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Hi Lovemydogs,

That is wonderful news, for you and your father! Nice job! Thank you for sharing your testimonial with us.
HRCC #1909G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:04 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

I had just purchased a 4 ounce rootworkers special of Lady Luck Oil.

It is really really good stuff.

Congrats to you!

Lovemydogs
Forum Member

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:58 am

Well it's worked on my father, it may not work on me.

My father told me that when he won, he had played his regular numbers, but his numbers only won- a free ticket and it was that ticket that won. So it's weird huh???

I'll have to look into the Lady Luck oil because I need to order some other things from you anyway.

Thank You all for your help!

neonwaosy
Forum Member

Unread post by neonwaosy » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:08 pm

I will like to testify, LM products has made, and is making a difference in my life. The oils are awesome. I don't go anywhere without 2 or 3 in my bag. Just got the wealthy way, I got blessed financially by a sibling. Overall, am a living testimony. Sometimes things don't really work the way we want them to, but with Lil tweak here and there with LM products, you are good.
Thank you LM staff, and root workers, Missionary independent spiritual church too.
Thank you.

Ladee
Forum Member

Unread post by Ladee » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:03 pm

I'd like to know if anyone has had success getting into a relationship with someone who was not their ex. Just curious to know if it's ever happened and what the experience was.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:03 pm

Hello, Ladee ,

I don't know if you had noticed, but I had edited your last post when you asked a question that requires many people to answer.

This is a form of poll-taking and we don't do this on the forum

Instead, just look on the threads pertaining to the spell that you want to perform and you will find probably thousand of people raving about their successes with Lucky Mojo products and their spells.

Wishing you the greatest of success

take care

Ladee
Forum Member

Unread post by Ladee » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:27 pm

Sorry about that, Miss Aida. I read the entire thread and didn't see what I was looking for.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:37 pm

Hello, Ladee ,

You would just go to the threads about how to do the spells. You'll see people writing that they had great success (not necessarily on this thread)

Take care

Nony65
Forum Member

Unread post by Nony65 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:01 pm

Over a year ago, my little granny dog had a terrible stroke and we didn't know if she would make it. I sought the help and support on this forum, through MISC (I had St Francis of Assisi vigils lit to help aid her recovery) and through the healing products which Lucky Mojo makes.

When I contacted MISC initially for an emergency candle, a very kind MISC worker wrote back to me immediately and said she would light a candle for my dog. The candle saw her through the night, then the wonder of the St Francis vigils slowly did the work. Her recovery was slow but good. She had all her little traits back including raiding the bins, jumping up on the couch, and doing her special little bark when she wanted breakfast.

Today sadly and for a totally different reason, we had to say goodbye to her and have her put to sleep. She had suddenly stopped eating, had severe pain in her abdomen and couldn't get out of her bed. I'm devastated to say the least.

However, I truly believe (especially with all the signs and movement I saw-within hours of the vigils being lit I found a poem in my room from years ago called Assisi) that St Francis and the wonderful people at Lucky Mojo bought me some wonderful time with my little old lady dog. I cannot thank you enough.

Please can someone ensure Miss Cat and the workers at the church who helped pray, light and bless my vigils see this as despite being gutted I've lost my little friend, I was granted just over a year with her and had some amazing times with her. We thought we were going to lose her the first time round.

I won't sleep tonight with missing her but from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU to all on this forum who supported me with my little dog, to Cat and the workers at MISC. You are all wonderful x

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:02 pm

Oh, Nony65 ,

I am crying. What a bitter-sweet story.

I am so very sorry for your loss but so happy that you had this time with her.

Please send an e-mail to the MISC church (as I can't forward this post to them).

I'm sure they would love to read this post

I'm just so very sad for you. I love my dogs more than anything I the world. They are my children. And I see that you feel the same way.

I pray for your peace of mind and comfort.

May God give you BIG Blessings

imtempel
Forum Member

Unread post by imtempel » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:21 pm

I just got a slew of things in the mail from you guys, but I wanna give an extra special shoutout to this Bewitching Oil! I put some on my pressure points and on my lady bits (on top of my clothes of course!) and instantly starting slithering around all sexy like around my house, just really feeling myself without even realizing it haha! Also when my man came home he started loving on me more than usual. Also, it is the best frangrance ever. Thanks guys!

RKGOMES

Unread post by RKGOMES » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:05 pm

Hi Everyone,

My partner and I have been having a really difficult time for the past year (Iʻll spare you the details). We separated twice in the year, and on and on. I purchased the Follow Me Boy Triple Strength Spell Kit to use on my partner, and let me tell you - the results have been unbelievably successful. He has stopped fighting and picking fights with me. Heʻs super responsive to my suggestions and requests. We donʻt argue - we sit down and have a decent and respectful conversations about things that we need to work on. I tell you - Iʻm just really floored at the success I had using this spell.

I had a reader tell me that the spell work was awesome, and it in fact is. I am just floored... (and very grateful).

Thank you Lucky Mojo.

adamoluv
Newly Registered

Unread post by adamoluv » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:25 pm

Thank you, Lucky Mojo folks. I have used oils from other companies before (not naming names) and yours are the best. They smell so REAL, and I love the herbs, roots, and pyrite in the bottles of oils I bought. I have a lot of friends who do spells, and I tell everyone about how good Lucky Mojo Curio Company oils are. Keep up the great work.

xdgw7508

Unread post by xdgw7508 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:41 am

Dear Lucky Mojo,

Thanks for all the things you do with this forum, your free web site, and the books you publish, above and beyond the oils you make. Great stuff.

loyal_stranger
Forum Member

Unread post by loyal_stranger » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:23 pm

I received two shipments (one on Saturday and one today) and just wanted to say I am really pleased with all of the items I purchased. The quality appears better than any local metaphysical shop I've been in and the packaging is super cute. Also, while I'm mentioning purchases, the people at MISC are amazing. I had a few questions about one of my candle reports and Rev. Ernest is the best! <3

Santiago
HRCC Student

Unread post by Santiago » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:40 pm

I want to express my appreciation for Lucky Mojo's products and such expedient delivery to boot. I ordered my largest order to date and everything came much sooner than expected. Everything was wrapped and protected wonderfully.

I'm also very VERY pleased with the products themselves. I'm in my first sale of custom blends, and I'm cultivating return customers for Lucky Mojo's products. I've said it before, and I'll say it again; Lucky Mojo is always on point with their products, delivery, and overall customer service. Working with Miss Cat and EVERYONE else at LM is always a pleasure :)

catlady88
Forum Member

Unread post by catlady88 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:21 pm

Hi!

I just wanted to share a few little interesting success stories with everyone because it's so nice to know if things work!

About a month ago I placed a new order for product, as my last order was 2013 and my oils had lasted me 3 years, so it was time to replace some favourites and try some new ones.

I picked up Love Me, Follow Me Boy, Chuparosa, John The Conqueror and Prosperity Oils, plus the Influence Powder and a Red Skull Candle.

My goals centre around the love of a specific man, plus making more money for myself.

Red Skull Candle dressed in Love Me, Chuparosa and Follow Me Boy Oils
I carved my desire into the Red Skull Candle and dressed it in the above oils. I prayed my desire and spoke to the skull.

I’ve been burning it intermittently (it’s still got a bit to burn) but I’ve already seen results: my target called drunk over the weekend (he usually does) and told me everything I wanted to hear that he usually holds back.

It was more than he has really ever told me, and included things I had written on my skull, bringing up marriage and other wonderful things.

Prosperity Oil
I've been dressing tea lights and setting the intention of more money. In the last week I've had two separate people contact me directly to work with them freelance after they found me on a job board that I had given up applying for jobs on. I've since secured both jobs and one in particular has already paid me $600 and wants to fly me to another city for a meeting with the client.

Follow Me Boy Oils
Just for the heck of it, I decided to wear this oil to work today to test it and see if it would have any strange results in the office.

NB: My boss has in the past made some flirtatious remarks, so I did hesitate in wearing this oil but thought I'd test it anyway. He hasn't done it a lot lately.

I walked in 5 minutes late and my boss and another guy both happily greeted me and told me how nice I look today - including how nice my hair looks. I washed it this morning and let it air dry - it looks gross! Then later my boss came over and told me I look 'radiant' today.

I also wore the oil the weekend before last on a night out back home with a friend. I ran into some people that I knew from highschool - one was a guy that had broken my 14 year old heart at the time (14 years ago!) They were a few years older but we all knew each other. They sat down at our table and had a long chat with me before I excused myself, and their table spent the rest of the night staring at me. When we left, my friend commented that the entire table were staring at me!

Powerful stuff.

vmadone
Forum Member

Unread post by vmadone » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:25 pm

Whoa! Great testimonials ever!

mellowmagick
Forum Member

Unread post by mellowmagick » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:57 pm

I would just like to say I know you're not supposed to talk about spells while you're working them. I grew up very religious where anything like this is highly frowned upon. I honestly didn't know what would happen, some of the things I did that I didn't put much effort into sputtered, and fell flat a bit. However I used some Lucky Mojo products, and have been working one in particular, like a job honey. I just laid some tricks, so we'll see how that goes, but that skull candle worked like gangbusters. It worked so well it scared me a bit. For those who are wondering I petitioned several things on it, but one was so particular that happened that I was left speechless. I'll write more as the situation evolves. But thanks LM!!!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:12 pm

Thanks for posting -- and good luck in all of your works.
catherine yronwode

aimmatata

Unread post by aimmatata » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:39 am

Thanks, all. It cost more than I would have liked to ship to me in England, but the order arrived very rapidly. The goods are beautifully made, as always. My appreciation to those who make this service possible.

jojo123
Forum Member

Unread post by jojo123 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:05 pm

I would like to thank Lucky Mojo and my amazing loving and helpful spirits for helping me find a keep a job (that I described to a T and attracting a lover I described to a T)! Together we have discovered that life really does not have to be hard! :-D (I send out love and positive energy). :D

asteni
Forum Member

Unread post by asteni » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:14 am

hello,
Im new on this forum but Im an old costumer .
I would like to share the best products from the shop:

the best oils for me are: money drawing
essence of bend over
firewall of protection
protection oil
safe travel oil

I have seen real result by using this oil. IT is working for real and for great result.
As well as I get some money I will by again this oil.

Dlcutter
HRCC Student

Unread post by Dlcutter » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:48 am

I feel a bit remiss in my testimony as I bought the product over a year ago, but as I am still seeing results, I really should speak up and show some gratitude.

I purchased St. Joseph spell kit for real estate. I was (and am) a novice at spellwork. Having everything set up, spelled out, and measured reduced my anxiety about a type of work I had never done before. My parents were trying to sell their home and move to a more manageable place. The house had been on the market for over a year with no prospects in a very dry market. I used the kit as instructed with faith that they would be out in a month. Within a few weeks, they had a bidding war on the property! An initial buyer came forward, but backed out at the last minute and ended up having to give up a large deposit, giving my parents a cash sum. A final buyer immediately came along and bought the house for much more than initially listed. Mom and Dad went from taking a loss to making a profit.

Fast forward to now, they fixed the new place up, are about to flip it, and will be paying cash for a nicer place in a better neighborhood.

Trust me people, this is worth every penny!

Madam Sol

Unread post by Madam Sol » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:30 pm

How wonderful thanks for sharing

Madam Sol

Unread post by Madam Sol » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:10 pm

My favorite products purchased at misc so far would be the peace water. I will say that I am a nagging wife and mom, I find myself trying to be calm about dirt or clutter etc. I am also not great at relaying what I want with a cool and calm tone of voice. This causes friction in my marriage and some of my other relationships. I began to do regular cleansing on my home practicing all that I have learned. The first week thing went well and continued to improve. The amount of breath I used to yell and scream I am now using to laugh and love.

cinnamon9
Forum Member

Unread post by cinnamon9 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:21 am

Just a random note -

Lucky Mojo products work and they are the best I've found out there.

I've seen varying degrees of success with other products, including no success or complete disasters. Because of this, I'd recommend Lucky Mojo for their quality and consistency.

RoseStar21
Forum Member

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:26 am

I don't want to go into detail because I don't want to jinx anything but OH MY GOD ! thank you saint Martha , thank you to the intranquil spirit , thank you all the saff who prayed and lit the candles , thank you spirit ,thank you God !
Thank you Lucky Mojo.

neonwaosy
Forum Member

Unread post by neonwaosy » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:34 am

It's 4.16am in Texas and am laying here astonished as to what has happened to me today.

Thank you LMCCo, your products are always there for me when I fall.

I ordered a reconciliation candle with M.I,S.C, and I started the same at home with my honey jar on my friend. First candle at home burnt really clear, 2nd one had a facial symbol, and I kept staring at it trying to come up with a meaning to it. I decided to call my friend and initiated a face to face meeting, since we have not seen each other in about a week plus since we had a fight. He picked my call, and was really sweet over the phone. We had a face to face meeting, talked for almost 2 hrs, meanwhile I had another candle burning at home, while wearing Reconciliation and return to me oil all over me with a dab of kiss me now on my ears.

This meeting went SUPER WELL, much more than I expected.

He's been texting non stop, called me about 2 hrs ago (2 am or so) wanting to come over, lol, I said no we will have lunch tomorrow and gradually go from there, cause I don't want it to be about sex. So I am grateful for your products, the moderators, Crystal Silence League and MISC. More blessings to you Ms Cat for all you do.

I appreciate you guys. Sometimes some issues needs the individual to take the 1st step not waiting for magic to happen first. I also realize that men, their ego and pride never lets them move forward.

Blessings.
Neon

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:10 pm

Congratulations, Neon --

But, hey, now you know: If you "don't want it to be about sex," don't you go wearing Kiss Me Now! Oil!!!!!

LOL!
catherine yronwode

neonwaosy
Forum Member

Unread post by neonwaosy » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:21 pm

Lol !!, TRUE. Just wanted to lure him a bit ;). These oils are powerful !!!
I am a living testimony.
Thank you all !!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:48 pm

I just had a client tell me that since she's been wearing Follow Me Boy, men are all over her like white n rice!

Going to get a nice haircut, make-up done, mani-pedi, and donning Follow Me Boy oil. Let's see if I get the same results that everybody else talks about!

SusieQ24
Forum Member

Unread post by SusieQ24 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:44 pm

Hi all!

I re-discovered Lucky Mojo a few months ago, and excitedly ordered a few candles, among other things.

First, I ordered a plain, green candle for money. And all totaled, I have received over $2,000 in unexpected money in less than 2 months! A few days ago, I lit up the candle again after not burning it for a week or so, and my other called me and said she'd be sending me $500 for Christmas! Completely unexpected!! I was floored!!

Second, I bought a healing candle and also asked for prayers on the Crystal Silence League website for my mother who had a cranial leak into her inner ear, and was facing brain surgery to treat it or possible meningitis without surgery. I asked for prayers for the best possible outcome and lit my healing candle. When I spoke to my mother over Christmas, she told me that the sounds in her inner ear from the leak had stopped TWO WEEKS AGO (right around when I lit the candle and requested prayers!!)!! Again, I was shocked and delighted by the wonderful turn of events.

I just wanted to express how happy and grateful I am to Lucky Mojo--and all the wonderful people working there, as well as for the Crystal Science League, and everyone who prayed for my mom, and also all the lovely people here in this wonderful online community.

I had a rough few years where nothing was going my way and I was deeply miserable. I prayed, lit candles, did spells, had other people cast spells for me, used lucky charms, had others pray for me, but it seemed like nothing was working. I lost all faith in God, angels, spirit guides and magic and sunk into a deep depression. But eventually, a tiny spark inside me grew bigger, and enabled me to make difficult and profound changes in my life (divorcing, moving 3 hours away, quitting my job, taking a chance on a romantic partner) and now I'm happier than I've been in YEARS!

The point of my story is, that at the time, I believed none of my spells and prayers were working...but they were...just not as rapidly or in the outcome I envisioned..So I just wanted to say to those who feel hopeless and scared...that there is always hope and love if you are strong enough to recognize it and to persevere thru the difficult times until you reach what you want!

Many blessings to all!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:40 am

Hello SusieQ24,

Wow, that's INCREDIBLE! Thanks for sharing your story :D

Take care!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

MeowMix
Forum Member

Unread post by MeowMix » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:52 am

Just wanted to take a moment to thank the folks behind LMCCo. & affiliated sites for providing not only authentic products but also the vast amount of free knowledge and information regarding ATR.

Reading/practicing the history/application of hoodoo/conjure/rootwork has not only been effective in my spiritual endeavors but has also reconnected me with the traditions of my own family. I feel a closer understanding to my own culture and feel a deeper connection to my family and ancestors than I ever have at any other point in my life.

Thought you guys deserved a shout-out for continuing to keep these wonderful traditions alive and relevant in our modern world. :D :D :D

FAY
Forum Member

Unread post by FAY » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:40 am

I wanted to share two (overdue) success stories. I seem to have the most success with dollbabies.

I created a dollbaby to represent my ex. We have been broken up for a long time but I work with him and see him on a regular basis. He began a relationship with another woman at work but she does not work in our office, she works in a different one. She has been very icy and arrogant toward me since they became involved but its ok, because I barely see her through work.

I created a the dollbaby and stuffed it with rose petals, damiana, licorice root, calamus root, rosemary and cinnamon. I dressed it with Fire of Love and Controlling oil. I spoke to it every day for two weeks, telling it how much it loved me and wants to return to me. I told it how he did not want to be with this other woman and they should break up.

We had a meeting at work where the whole division (300 employees) attended. Both of them were there. I was shocked at how he behaved. He normally doesn't even speak to me when she is there. He followed me like a dog the whole day. He even sat and had lunch with me. She was pissed! I could see it in her face. He didn't even speak to her once there.

Later that same week both were working in my office. He kept coming to my desk on those days to chat. He even took me for a short drive to show me his new car. A co-worker told me when he came back to the office she asked him where he was and he told her he was showing me his car. She told me his gf jaw dropped.

This was in November I just heard they have been broken since just before Christmas.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:29 pm

Congrats, everybody!!!~!!!

Sweet Success
Forum Member

Unread post by Sweet Success » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:51 pm

Thank you Lucky Mojo. I won one of the house cleansing giveaways two weeks ago. I've received my products, still excited that I won something
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:38 pm

Hello, Sweet Success,

Congrats!

FAY
Forum Member

Unread post by FAY » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:12 pm

Since I posted my success story here I have received several private messages asking me for specifics on what i did. I thought rather than reply to each I would just post here.

I made a doll baby to return my ex boyfriend to me. I had barely any communication with him for over 6 months. Although I would see him regularly through work, many times he would hardly acknowledge me.

The doll was sewn by hand using pink felt and white thread to sew together. I used a patter that looks like a gingerbread man and nothing like my ex. I did sew on blue buttons for eyes. He has beautiful blue eyes. My sewing skills are poor. I had to research how to stitch the doll on the internet. I couldn't even do that. My doll is very simple and the work looks very amateur :( I read somewhere something like 'your craftsmanship doesn't need to be perfect; only your witchcraft.' Its true. The doll worked. The entire time I worked creating the doll, I stated my petition and what the doll was intended for. I spoke to the doll as if it were my ex. I told it how I wanted him to feel toward me, act toward me and things I wanted him to do.

I stuffed the doll with stuffing I pulled out of an old pillow but in the centre is where I put the magical ingredients to support my work. In a small red flannel bag I stuffed the petition written on the back of a picture of him. I had no personal concerns. I annointed the petition with LM Essence of Bend Over oil, LM Fire of Love oil and LM Love Me oil. I stated my petition again. I then placed licorice root, calamus root, cloves, rose petals, damiana and catnip. I specifically told each her what it is intended to do. For instance the licorice and calamus are for control. I said something like 'licorice root, give me control over ex-boyfriend's heart and mind. Make him submit to my work. Break down all resistance.' I did this for each herb/flower I used. I then annointed the entire bag and contents with LM Essence of Bend Over, LM Fire of Love oil and LM Love Me Oil.

I finished sewing the doll and lit a pink candle annointed with Love Me oil and Fire of Love oil. I anointed the doll with the same three oils above and baptized it in my ex-boyfriend's name. I then took three long pins and heated both in the candle flame. I stuck one through his head and told him I control his mind. I stuck one through his heart and told him I control his heart also. I stuck one through his genital area and told him I control his sexual desire.

Everyday I lit a pink candle dressed in the oils above. 1 small alter candle. I spoke to the doll firmly telling it exactly how I wanted my ex to think and feel about me.

On the 3rd day, after no contact from my ex for over six months he texted me. Then he texted the next day. Then the next. He was sweet and playful just like I told him to be. One week later there was an outpouring of emotion and he told me loved me, nothing compared to being with me and that he wanted to reconcile.

I know this is long but I hope this helps. Although I have only ordered oils from LM, I do believe they help to bring all the pieces of my work together.

loyal_stranger
Forum Member

Unread post by loyal_stranger » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:48 am

Just wanted to throw a huge shout out to Cat Yronwode. For this entire website, really. I did some court case work on my ex, who was dealing with the court for both a pending eviction and a driving on a suspended license charge (that he was unaware was even suspended because they had his old address for mailing) for some unpaid tickets. So I was doing the honey jar court case version listed on the website and I also bought some Money Drawing oil and some herbs and stuff to do some money work for him along with that. Well, my main petition for the court case jars was that the cases would be dismissed. Yesterday was the first one (eviction hearing) and the judge dismissed the case! I haven't spoken to him about it yet because I don't want him to know I did the work. So I don't know if it was just the court case jar or a combination of both (meaning he got the money to pay off his rent) but either way - I know it was the work that helped him. I am confident that the other case will be dismissed as well. I just want to thank you for posting that work and also for selling awesome products and all the advice/information you have on this website! You are simply amazing.

Sapmoss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Sapmoss » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:37 pm

I have an interesting scenario that occurred... a few mornings ago going to work I intended to put some Master Sachet powder on my clothes for Mastery at work and I grabbed clarity incense instead not really realizing it till later. That day I had information ... not necessarily pleasant about two situations in my life I was wondering about! It wasn't intended or expected and very much by accident...the spiritual intent and energy behind these products works! The info I found out certainly helps me in the long run and will incorporate more of that product in my life for sure...!

Roku9416
Forum Member

Unread post by Roku9416 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:51 am

Hey guys, just a quick question. I know that part of what makes these spels and oils work is if i believe. But how do i believe? How can i go through every day with the belief that my spell will work or my attraction oil will work? And how shell text me and come back to me? Just a quick question.

FAY
Forum Member

Unread post by FAY » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:26 pm

Use your imagination Roku9416. Imagine what you wish for her to say to you and use those words to conjure the feelings you would have if she really said/texted those words to you. Imagine that you already have what it is you want. This is the key to magic. Visualization and very little doubt. Not oils, herbs, candles etc. These things only help to support your work. It is your clear intention and belief in the outcome that makes magic work.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:21 pm

Hello, Roku9416 ,

This post does snot belong under success stories.

I have also edited out your question about a spell that you had purchased elsewhere and have issued a board warning.

Read this page for answers:

www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

Thanks

neonwaosy
Forum Member

Unread post by neonwaosy » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:12 pm

I am sending my love and appreciation to the wonderful moderators in this forum, the LM rootworkers and LM products..
The past year, I started a degree program that was meant to be for 18 months. I am happy to say I finished this in 12 months. With the help and assistance of LM products, rootworkers and moderators. I have graduated, though it wasn't easy. Struggling between my love/relation, family, personal and financial, I still made it through. Thank you all for the push. Crown of success works wonders. And now I have mixed it in my kids lotion. Thank you all again...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:56 pm

neonwaosy !!!

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!

So very Happy for you and proud of you!!

Take care

neonwaosy
Forum Member

Unread post by neonwaosy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:07 am

Thank you Miss Aida and all LM family.
Blessings

Ladee
Forum Member

Unread post by Ladee » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:37 am

Congrats neonwaosy! Did you use the Crown of Success spell kit or just the oil?

neonwaosy
Forum Member

Unread post by neonwaosy » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:06 pm

Thank you. I first started with the kit the week my classes started, then I had some candles burnt by Missionary independent church, I use the oil each time am studying, dress candles at home with the oil while I studied. Also used road openers, crucible of courage and good luck powder blown around my home and back pack ...lol... every angle. But the crown of success oil is the " go to for me". Always. I think I smell like crown of success... and I love luv the smell.

loabeliever
Forum Member

Unread post by loabeliever » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:51 pm

Thank you LM family for all your help! I love the protection spells here with Agrimony & rue, the herbs are magic. :)

FAY
Forum Member

Unread post by FAY » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:45 am

I wanted to share another success story to attest to the power of lucky mojo oils. The oils are the only LM products I have used. I incorporate them in all my spellwork.

I did some break-up work on a man I had been involved with in the past. I don't want him back but I did want to break up a relationship he HAD with a woman who interfered in our relationship.

I used black candles. Just a dinner candle. Burns completely in about 6 hours. I dressed it with Essence of Bend Over, Hot Foot Oil and Break Up Oil. Then I rolled the candle in my homemade Hot Foot Powder. I burned three candles prepared this way over three days and let each one burn completely. I prayed for the end of that relationship. This was January 14-16.

On Valentines day he contacted me to talk and mentioned to me that he and this woman had ended their relationship recently.

PS I don't burn my hotfoot powder indoors because of the sulphur powder I add. I burn it in the garage with the door open. YOU COULD BECOME SICKENED BY FUMES FROM THE SULPHUR POWDER.

RoseStar21
Forum Member

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:09 am

Congratulations Fay ! I'm so happy for you :)

Ladee
Forum Member

Unread post by Ladee » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:35 pm

Congrats FAY! I look forward to your success stories!

meesht29
Forum Member

Unread post by meesht29 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:22 pm

I just wanted to express my gratitude to all the people of Lucky Mojo. I went through a really rough time of feeling depressed and unworthy of loving myself for the longest time. I lost many important people in my life and felt so lost with where I wanted to go in my life. It was truly a blessing to have found this website and to meet some truly incredible people on here that have helped me through my spiritual journey and finding peace within myself. A few months ago I would have never even considered healing and cleansing work to be of help in my situation. Everyone at Lucky Mojo is so kind and helpful and using the products that I have bought from LM truly changed my life. It opened up my soul and my heart to new possibilities and opportunities in my life. I feel much happier with myself and thought that I could never feel this kind of love and joy in my life, but here I am as happy as a clam. I now always recommend people I know to buy spiritual products from LM because I know that it will benefit them just as much as it did for me! Thank you so much for your amazing and powerful products! I will definitely be a long time customer from here on out! :D

ConjuringCat
Forum Member

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:21 pm

My mother gifted me a Lodestone Spell kit for Christmas, I started the ritual, got 5or 6 days in and it was ruined by my boyfriend finding it. After that it was really hard to find enough private time to do the full ritual without being disturbed so the Lodestones sat in their hiding place for almost 2 months. After all that time I was frustrated and very broke so I decided to cut some corners, I cleansed and baptised the lodestones and put them on a plate on top of the only money I had which was a $1. I spoke to them and told them my desires and anointed them with Lodestone Oil, Fast Luck Oil, and Wealthy Way oil, within 3 days I had sold a t-shirt design that I had listed in August 2016, this week I made $75 from freelancing. I love lucky mojo products, this isn't the first time I've had success with them and I know it won't be the last. I just wonder how much more successful I would have been had I followed all the directions :D

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Customer Testimonials”