Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Crab Shell Powder Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
dlyr4u

Unread post by dlyr4u » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:23 pm

Have anybody use the crab shell powder for reversing....if so...ho was your results....?

Can crab shell powder be put on reversible candles and mixed with reversible incense?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Crab shell powder

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:16 pm

I have used Crab shell powder and it worked for me. It can definitely be used to dress candles, and also to rub down and cleanse a person's body, but it does not burn well as an incense (and it would kinda stink if you tried burning it in the house).

ZOO-CRA-SHPD
Crab Shell Powder Curio
$4.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Crab shell powder

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:04 pm

dlyr4u

I have used it and I consider it an essential ingredient to reversing work. Like cat said, I wouldn't want to burn it in the house, but I have used it to make a circle counter-clockwise around candles or other reversing work ingredients that I was working with. Its a great addition to that kind of work.

Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

bubba

Crabs In Hodoo

Unread post by bubba » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:05 am

Hi Lm

i live by a beach and everyday i see dead and live crabs in all size and forms, and recently the council here is trying to eradicate lots becase the have overpopulated some beach areas which they doing by burning them.

I was wondering if i can make the most out of this opportunity by doing some uncrossing work for myself in my love, financial and general life as i feel in some areas i may have been crossed as my own dreams, and private divination through mediums has told me.

Anyone kno of any good simple spells in which i can incooprate crabs, and can also tell me how i would make my crab uncrossing powder? Would i cook them till they dry? ;)

Ty bubba xxx

NotDorianGray

Re: Crabs In Hodoo

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:11 am

Well, I would powder the shells using a mortar and pestle. As to an uncrossing powder, you can add lots of different herbs to the crab shells, or add them to Lucky Mojo's ready made uncrossing mix. However, I personally wouldn't use crabs for uncrossing. As their shells are their armour and their protection, I would incorporate them into a powder for use in protection spells. That said, crab claws are pretty nasty (grew up by the beach, been bit a few times...) so I'd be likely to use a whole claw in black arts work. If the crab itself has a particular symbolism for you, you could consider drying a small one and incorporating it into a mojo hand. Other options would be to use a larger one as a base, and melt a candle to the shell. You could then use it as a focal point for candle work. Hope this at least gives you some ideas.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:51 pm

Hi Bubba,

Crabs are not used for uncrossing in Hoodoo, they are used for REVERSING. Now reversing is often something that people do alongside uncrossing--if they know who crossed them or even if they don't they can do a reversing spell so that all the nasty stuff put on them and their lives reverses and attacks the sender. So this kind of reversing can be seen as similar to uncrossing.

Crabs walk backwards, in reverse, so they are used for that kind of work. Let the shells dry or pick up whole shells that have been dried in the sun, powder them up and then use them in dolly's box spells, to dress candles, etc, etc.

Good luck,
Bri

bubba

Unread post by bubba » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:27 pm

Thank u all for the wonderfull inight and suggestions,

Good Ideas coming my way :)

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:12 am

Hi LM forum

I got whole of a huge crab, and I kept the shells. I have read the 2 websites below.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/white/b ... pells.html

http://herb-magic.com/crab-shell-powder.html

I want to light reversal vigil candle at LM church, I am not doing candle rituals at home anymore.

my question is, if I do a bottle spell with my enemies info and petition and add in sachet powders like goofer, hot foot, graveyard dirt, damnation, break up, etc , can i also put the ashes of the crab shells in the bottle to reverse it back to my enemies?? and also stick broken pieces of mirror on the lid of the bottle?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:31 am

I wouldn't use ashes of the crab shells but ground up crab shell powder in the bottle for reversing purposes.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:57 am

thank you Mother Mystic for coming to my rescue again.... I have ashes as well as ground up shell, it was a big delicious crab :D .... appreciate your reply...

how about the broken mirrors, does anyone have any suggestions on that??????? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:00 am

You can definitely add the mirror and the crab shell powder to also have a reversing effect. I've done this before. The worker I was working with at the time actually had me line the bottle with aluminum foil, shiny side facing inwards, rather than use a broken mirror. It worked very well!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:21 am

thanks Devi for your prompt reply,

I started perparing the bottle about 3 weeks ago. I lined the bottle with black paper, wrote the petition in black permanent ink on the black paper, (with strong vibrations of) for the enemies to get lost in the dark, for the lives to be as dark as they wanted mine to be...that is why i want to stick the broken mirror, on the inside of the lid...

maybe there will be effect of darkness, reversal, jinxing, damnation..etc..... let you know how it goes....

Appreciate your reply.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Milo V

Crab shell powder and black hen feathers

Unread post by Milo V » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:19 pm

I need a few suggestions on using these in reversing spell .

I thought to place a black or, reversible candle dressed with LM Reversing oil, Run Devil Run oil and maybe a dash of Essence of bend over ( to "order" spell and spirits to go back to caster ) on a mirror and encircle it with crab shell powder.

How should I use feathers ? They are good as duster, but that is when we try to uncross another person.

I thought of reading paslms 10th ( removing negativity present around You ), 37th ( good for uncrossing and reversal ) and/or 91st ( protection , returning tricks , uncrossing and alike ) .

All advices are welcome :)

Turnsteel

Re: Crab shell powder and black hen feathers

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:13 pm

I'd skip the Essence of Bend over. Its to dominate people and doesn't have much of a place in revering work.

For the feathers, well they are great for uncrossing and you shouldn't be doing reversing work before you cleans yourself, tho doing it along side uncrossing work is fine so that what I would use them for without uncrossing work, either before or along side the revering work, so thats what I would use them for.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Crab shell powder and black hen feathers

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:08 am

I also generally don't go around "ordering" spirits to do anything. I know alot of ceremonialists work that way, but I find that treating spirits with respect gets you reasonable spirits that aren't going around with a vendetta against you!

But HD is right, the Bend-Over doesn't really belong in a Reversing.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:25 am

I have a crab shell (one whole piece). I want to keep it like that, i don't want to crush it or burn a candle in it. I want to use it for reversal or protection purposes only....

What else can I do for protection.. ex.. can I hang it discreetly, what can i stuff in the shell... where can i put it... is there a spell???????

welcome all your suggestions...
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:27 am

stelselv

You could use the shell for reversing and you could stuff it full of herbs, roots, and curios that would be appropriate for reversing work. Basically you would be working an old fashioned container spell, similar to the old egg container spells. You could then bury that stuff shell in the yard of the person who has thrown down on you, that would be a nice reversing work.

take care,
Bri

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:03 am

Dear Bri, thanks for your reply.... I was just wondering, since I don't live in the same country where my enemies live, can I stuff the crab as you have suggested and put it in a safe place in my basement ?????

thanks again

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:58 am

stelselv
I would not do that. You don't want a potent reversing spell festering in your basement. You could ritually deploy the spell by throwing it, burying it, or sending it in water towards the direction of the country where your target lives. If you don't care about being subtle you could just box it up and mail it to them.

good luck,
Bri

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:04 pm

thanks again Bri, I like the idea... .. It is very creative, I like it.......

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:27 am

I would powder the shells using a mortar and pestle. As to an uncrossing powder, you can add lots of different herbs to the crab shells, or add them to Lucky Mojo's ready made uncrossing mix.

this is a very good idea, i tried it and got results...

I put a crab's claw in my my mojo bag, and even the good stuff that was going on in my life got reversed.... Crabs uncross and reverse... they do not protect.......I tried and paid for it........ I immediately threw the claw away on the crossroad..

protect-one%CA%B9s-energy-t3478.html
post dated 1th jan 10...
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:50 pm

Since this question is about crab shells, it has been moved from the "ask for help with spell casting" section where it was posted to the "herbs, minerals, and animal curios" section where it belongs. Please help your hard-working moderators by posting your questions in the appropriate section to begin with. Thanks!
catherine yronwode

moonbeam67

Re: reversing mirrors and left over wax

Unread post by moonbeam67 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:38 pm

when burning reversing candles on mirrors with crab shell powder, what do i do with the melted wax that might be left behind?

do i dispose of the whole mirror, or can i scrape it off, meaning "the wax," and re-use the mirror?

can anyone please answer this.

thank u moonbeam67.

J Simulcik

Unread post by J Simulcik » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:27 am

Dispose of the wax with the rest of the remains; cleanse and keep the mirror.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:40 am

You can also perform a harsher form of reversing if, instead of cleansing and keeping the mirror, as J Simulcik said, you start with a plain mirror. On the back side of the mirror, write the name of the person against whom you are working, lettering it backwards (in reverse lettering, just like you see on the label of the Reversing Oil we sell to dress the double action jumbo or reversing jumbo candle). Dress and prepare the candle the same way as always, by butting the light and burning it upside down, after anointing it with Reversing Oil and dressing it wth Crab Shell Powder:

ZOO-CRA-SHPD
Crab Shell Powder Curio
$4.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Then, when you are done with the candle, get a hammer and pick up the mirror, with all the left-over crab shell powder and wax on it, and take it to a crossroads at night. Place it in the middle of the crossroads upside down (with the reverse-written name up) and call 7 years bad luck onto the person and smash the mirror with the hammer. Walk away and don't look back.

Note that when you break the mirror you should be careful to avoid flying glass and also note that this form of disposal should be done at a place where you will not get caught doing it, as you are creating a bit of a broken glass hazard in the middle of the crossroads.
catherine yronwode

chy clayton s

Unread post by chy clayton s » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:50 pm

That remind's me of something my grandmother did:

When I was 9 (so filter the memory) my grandmother took a photo of a man (like a school picture) and a piece of glass - she spayed something on the glass and then laid the photo on the glass. Then sprayed more (aeresol can - smelled bad). About an hour or so later - she peeled the paper back and an image of the photo had transferred to the glass. She cleanned up the glass, sprayed it with something else and stuck the picture/transfer side of the glass to a sheet of thick foil and used a roller to smooth it down. Then she flipped the glass over and showed us a dull mirror with the man's image inside it. I had nightmares about being trapped in a mirror - it was creepy looking.

A couple of weeks later, she brought the sooty, wax covered mirror back out to her shop, and very carefully broke it into wax crumbs and glass dust with a ball pean hammer. She was very carefull to keep all the glass on the foil as she tapped away at each smaller piece. She was singing a hymn as she worked but I don't remember which song. Then she used the foil to fold it in one itself a few times and said - "let's go for a drive."

J Simulcik

Unread post by J Simulcik » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:12 pm

Man, those are rough! Nice to have when they're necessary, though.

moonbeam67

Unread post by moonbeam67 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:51 am

hi,good spirit here.i just want to thank you for your info.it really helped me alot. LOTS OF LOVE TO U ALL. moonbeam67.

moonbeam67

Unread post by moonbeam67 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:45 am

(when i was 9), friendly spirit here,where did you all go,to the beach, river,crossroad or graveyard,if i may ask.and where did the sooty stuff come from,i bet it was creepy,but very very clever.i love it.sounds like a winner to me,myself and i.if you ever find out what she sprayed on the glass,please let me know.MRS.GRANDMA,IS OR WAS A VERY CLEVER WOMAN.i would have neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever thought of that. thank you much. always, friendly spirit/moonbeam.THANK GOD FOR OUR GRAND MOTHERS. much luv to U all.moonbeam67

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:03 am

moonbeam67

You can buy transfer medium at the craft store, its a liquid that will transfer images onto glass, no big secret or anything, tho I didn't know they had it way back when.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Crab Shell Powder

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:36 pm

Yep, they had it back then -- as early as the 1920s, anyway, and probably a good 40 years before that.
catherine yronwode

chy clayton s

Unread post by chy clayton s » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:39 am

I don't know that clever was the right word for my grandmother...

She was strict, focused, and independant. To quote an aunt of mine - "She burned her bra in '73 and never looked back."

I am blessed with a near editic memory - I only wish I had been paying alot more attention back then. I can remember everything she did within my line of sight - just never asked the right questions.

amwash_55

Crab Shell Powder

Unread post by amwash_55 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:01 pm

Hi,

I just recd my 2nd order which was to contain the crab shell powder, but it is out of season.

I am trying to do the reveresing and double action candle (green.black) on a mirror. Now since the crab shell powere is out of season, what can I use that is just a potent/powerful. I currently have the sulphur powder, reversing oil, van van, reversing bath crystals.

Please advise. Or do graveyard dirt and Goofer dust too, Please advise. I want this reverse to be as powerful as possible since I know who put the jinx, spell, bad luck/situation on me and its been going on for 5+ years and I am tired and the buck has to stop here and now.

Thank you for your assistance in this serious matter.

Sincerely,
amwash_55

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:22 pm

Sprinkle some of the bath crystals around instead of the crabshells. It has all the appropriate herbs and oils in it for the work.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:38 pm

Blackberry Leaves are good for reversal work as well if you want to grind some up, mix with Salt, and sprinkle that.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:11 pm

I often substitute the sachets when I do not have the actual herb...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:23 pm

Agrimony is an herb that has the specific property of reversing curses after they have been cast.

Crab Shell Powder suddenly took off in popularity this year, after a decade of nobody noticing that we carried it. All of our Crab Shell Powder comes from crabs that we cook and eat. We ate more crab last year than the year before, but not quite enough, it seems.

Even though the task of drying the shells and grinding them to powder is time-consuming, we are always glad to have an excuse to eat more crab.

November 15th is the opening day for California Dungeness Crab season for all waters south of Point Arena.

We'll be celebrating that date, as we always do, with our first cioppino of the year!

ZOO-CRA-SHPD
Crab Shell Powder Curio
$4.00

catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:29 pm

Thanks for the information cat.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

amwash_55

Unread post by amwash_55 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:09 pm

Thank you for all your advice, I will try what ever is going to work.

Thank you all,
amwash_55

Bananas+

Re: Crab Shell Powder Questions and Answers

Unread post by Bananas+ » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:43 pm

I don't have crab shell powder, but I do have reversing oil and Goofer dust. Would either of those work for the purposes of reversing?

Quick edit- I also have Destruction sachet powders. If that would be at all useful.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:46 pm

Hi Bananas+,

Reversing oil will help to reverse anything thrown at you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-reversing.html

You can buy Crab Shell Powder direct from Lucky Mojo here: http://herb-magic.com/crab-shell-powder.html or by using miss cat's link in her post above.

Goofer Dust and Destruction are used for cursing another person, not for reversing a curse put on you.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Jmeister

Unread post by Jmeister » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:45 pm

Hello, so far here's my plan.

I have reversing oil, the black candles will be arriving soon, once I receive the candles and buy a small mirror, I'll reverse one black candle carving the

bottom for a wick and shaving the top for a bottom and inscribing "My enemies" backwards (seimene yM in mirror writing) starting with the new top

portion I newly carved descending my writing on the candle, anointing it in reversing oil

while pushing the candle away from me, placing it on top of the mirror (carefully not catching my reflection), lighting the candle with a lighter and saying

the lucky mojo line: "For all the evil that you have done to me, [My enemies at my workplace], may all your evil go back to you! May the hurt you have

caused me now hurt only YOU! May the pain you have caused me now be a pain unto YOU. May the lies you have told on me now become lies that are told

about YOU. May the loss you have caused me to suffer now become a loss to YOU." etc. followed by a passage from the bible (Psalm 7) while closing

with "In God's name, Amen". Wait for the black candle to burn out on it's own and wait for night time to arrive so that I can throw the remains on the

crossroads near my workplace is (a very long drive to get there and the most reasonable place to throw the remains) without driving on the same

crossroads again!

Before I proceed with my plan, my question here is, can I work without the Crab Shell Powder? I've heard different stories of this being used or not.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:45 pm

Hello, Jmeister,

Honestly, I have never worked this spell without a reversing candle and crab shell powder. So, I don't know. But, I do know that by following Miss cat's instructions, the chances of success with spell casting is optimal.

But, PLEASE keep us posted on the progress of this spell.

On this forum, we all learn from each other. So, now it's your turn to teach us!

Take care

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”