• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:01 am

General Loose Powder & ResIn Incense Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo incense powders, joss sticks, and natural botanical resin incenses in your spiritual practices.

Re: General Loose Powder & ResIn Incense Questions and Answers

Unread postby hlb111 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:43 am

Hello,

I had a couple questions to make sure I do the unjinxing spell Conjureman Ali told me to do on the LM Radio Show on 10/9...
- Do I mix the saltpeter, Jinx Killer and Road Opener incenses in equal amounts to smoke my home (since I'm currently working on my business from home) and myself?

- If I can't find a crossroads to dispose of the incense remnants, how should I dispose of it? I searched the forum but couldn't find disposal alternatives specific to unjinxing.

- Do I need to face a certain direction when disposing of the incense remnants no matter where they're disposed of?

Once I do this work, I'm going to burn a red vigil for Archangel Michael for protection. While it's burning I plan to purchase a St. Michael medal (with or without his sigil) so that I can keep it on my home office desk and carry it with me too.

Thank you thank you!
hlb111

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:07 pm

Hello, hlb111 ,

Unfortunately, I can't listen to the show to hear what Conjureman Ali said. I just don't remember as he has way too many TERRIFIC spells.

Again, please take my advice that I gave to you on another thread.

here is a link to deployment and disposal:

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

But he may have told you to face a certain direction.

I'm sorry that I cannot be of further help but I just don't know what he told you

Sorry!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby hlb111 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:49 pm

Thanks, Miss Aida. I appreciate it. The show transcript hasn't posted yet, but I've re-listened to the show and Conjureman Ali said to throw the incense remnants over my left shoulder but didn't say an East South North or West. He mentioned mixing the Unjinxing and Road Opener incenses together when I smoked my home and myself, but when smoking my front door - then he mentioned saltpeter (Ms. Cat said to mix all three from the get go when she recapped what Conjureman Ali said). I just want to make sure that I get it right so I'm unjinxed!

Thank you again, Miss Aida. I truly appreciate your help, and you sharing that link :)
hlb111

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:55 pm

Hello, hlb111 ,

Here you go!!

www.luckymojo.com/powders.html#blowing

I hope this helps!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby hlb111 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:09 am

Thank you, Miss Aida!

Many blessings to you!
hlb111

Resin Incenses for Spiritualism

Unread postby Masterdaddy96 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:03 am

Certain incenses are reputed to help with spiritualism or talking to the dead.

How do I actually use these resin incenses to help me talk to the dead?

I got the Gum Arabic. Do I need Dragon Blood resin along with it?

Do I need a charcoal disk?
Masterdaddy96

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:49 am

Hello, Masterdaddy96 --

Those are good questions. Let me try to answer in a way that will help you both with the use of those incenses and with Spiritualism and talking with the dead.

First, you will need a charcoal disk on which to burn resin incenses such as Gum Arabic and Dragon's Blood. They are twoo dense to burn on their own under normal circumstances. You will need a heat-broof incense brazier or pot and it should be lined with clear sand. You may prepare it first by copying out a verse from the Bible on the subject of incense, burning the paper to ashes (this is your hand-copy, not an actual Bible you are burning), and rubbing the ash inside the incense brazier, then pouring in the clean sand.

Light the charcoal and when it is glowing (just like at a barbeque) slowly drop onto it crushed fragments of the resin.

Smoke will arise and you should observe the smoke. It will often (not always) reveal faces or shapes of spirits. If it does, speak to them. Always test the spirits to see that they are of God and goodly in nature. The Devil can mimic the dead, so be careful.

If you see no images in the smoke, don't worry. Just ask for the one with whom you seek contact, by name, to appear to you in voice if not by sight.

Most people cannot contact the dead directly, but they do see spirits in the smoke or hear their voices. Ask any spirit whom you contact to go and bring back to you the spirit of the dead one with whom you wish to converse. Many Spiritualists report that they cannot contact the dead directly, but that they see Spirit Guides who offer to bring you the one you want as a service to the living and the dead. They will bring the one whom you seek.

I personally prefer a mix of four gum resin incenses for this type of work:

Gum Arabic
Dragon's Blood
Myrrh or Copal Negro (Black Copal)
Frankincense or Copal Oro (Golden Copal)

An equal-part mix is fine.

Good Luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Masterdaddy96 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:07 pm

Can I do spells just using incenses. What can I do to be process by my deceased friend. What incense powders and resin I need for cleansing, protection, to get my wife to be obsessed and extremely in love with me forever. What I need for to dominate over her. And to get a side girl.
Masterdaddy96

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:46 pm

Hello, MasterDaddy

Here is a page that will tell you what to use for the conditions that you desire (just purchase the incenses with the correlaying names)

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

And yes, there are incense spells.

Find many here:

Released May 14th-15th, 2016

Legends of Incense, Herb, and Oil Magic by Lewis de Claremont, first published in 1936, now, on the 80th anniversary of its publication, restored and re-released to the public as part of the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Library of Occult Classics.

BOO-GRI-LIHO
Legends of Incense, Herb, and Oil Magic by Lewis de Claremont, ed. cat yronwode
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

LEGENDS OF INCENSE, HERB, AND OIL MAGIC: Esoteric Students' Handbook of Legendary Formulas and Facts
by LEWIS de CLAREMONT
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Incenses and Resins in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells