• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:15 pm

Lucky Mojo Book Publishing and Distribution

Discussiona about hoodoo and conjure spell books, instruction books, grimoires, and books on magic and spirituality.

Lucky Mojo Book Publishing and Distribution

Unread postby Joseph Littleshoes » Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:49 pm

Cat:

Are Lucky Mojo books available through Amazon or other online outlets?

--
JL
Joseph Littleshoes

Re: Lucky Mojo Book Publishing and Distribution

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:18 am

"Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" is available through Amazon in both paperback and hardcover.

The "Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course" is only for students and is thus not sold to the public via other outlets.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby coastwitch » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:54 pm

Hello, Miss Cat,

I have your book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic," but i just saw another book by you advertised at Amazon.

It is called "The California Gardener's Book of Lists."

Is this a Lucky Mojo book?
coastwitch
coastwitch

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:40 pm

Hi, coastwitch --

No, "The California Gardener's Book of Lists" is a gardening book i wrote for Taylor Trade Publishing a few years ago. We carry copies in the shop, but Lucky Mojo did not publish it.

So far, all that Lucky Mojo has published are these books:

"Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic: A Materia Magica of African-American Conjure and Traditional Formulary, Giving the Spiritual Uses of Natural Herbs, Root, Minerals, and Zoological Curios" by catherine yronwode in paperback and in hardcover

"Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course" by catherine yronwode
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby seekingtruth » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:38 pm

The Course Book is private and not sold to the public.

The details are on this page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
seekingtruth

Re: Lucky Mojo Book Publishing Plans

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:13 am

That is correct -- "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" is available through Amazon. The Correspondence Course book is sold as part of the course itself, and that is only to qualified purchasers who are students.

See details here:

http://luckymojo.com/mojocourse.html

All other books i have written can be found at Amazon, new or used. Just do a search on my name!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:05 am

Here is a new Lucky Mojo book we published to debut at the 2012 Hoodoo Heritage Festival. If you attended the festival, it was included in the price of your ticket. If you did not attend, you can order it by mail order, signed by the author (me):

"Throwing the Bones: How to Tell the Future with Bones, Shells, and Nuts" by catherine yronwode
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:40 am

I would be interested in this.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon May 13, 2013 3:41 am

These are the new books we have published to debut at the 2013 Hoodoo Heritage Festival. These books are included in the price of your admission ticket:

"The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic in Rootwork, Conjure, and Spiritual Church Services" by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

"Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: Sweet Love Magic in the Conjure Tradition" by Deacon Millett

"The Black Folder: Personal Lessons in the Mastery of Hoodoo" edited by cat yronwode

Please note that with the release of these books, Lucky Mojo has become the official distributor for books published by Missionary Independent Spiritual Church (MISC).
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:33 am

Here are the books we are publishing in 2014 for debut at the Hoodoo Heritage Festival in May. These books are included in the price of the admission ticket and will be for sale to the public after the festival:

"Hoodoo Spiritual Baths: Cleansing Conjure with Washes and Waters" by Aura Laforest

"Trolldom: Spells and Methods of the Norse Folk Magic Tradition" by Johannes Bjorn Gardback

"Hoodoo Food!: The Best of the Conjure Cook-Off and Recipe Round-Up" edited by Sister Robin Petersen

"Bones, Shells, and Curios: A Contemporary Method of Casting the Bones" by Michele Jackson

Hoodoo Bible Magic: Sacred Secrets of Scriptural Sorcery" by Miss Michaele and Professor Charles Porterfield

Please note that with the release of these books, Lucky Mojo remains the official distributor for books published by Missionary Independent Spiritual Church (MISC) and has become the official distributor for books published by the Yronwode Institution for the Preservation and Popularization of Indigenous Ethnomagicology (YIPPIE).
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Top of the Hill » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:25 pm

Hello
I would like to know is it possible to offer books published by Lucky Mojo as e-books on Amazon. This format may be easier to access all time for numerous reasons.

Thanks
Top of the Hill

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:54 pm

No, we are not doing e-books. Our books are printed on paper. The cost is very reasonable:

96 page books for $9.00

136 page books for $12.00

224 page books for $15.00

288 page books for 18.00

At those low, low prices, the items would hardly merit making available as an ebook.

I have written and placed an entire book online for free called "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" http://luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html -- plus many other web sites filled with information, such as http://herbmagic.com and http://southern-spirits.com
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Top of the Hill » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:39 am

Okay. Thanks. I plan to be at this years festival. I would like to go ahead and place an order of a few books. Will any of the books currently on-line be part of the give-away. I am asking so I don't have duplicate copies.

Thanks
Top of the Hill

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:24 am

The books included in the price of your ticket at the Hoodoo Heritage Festival are only available for sale to the public AFTER the festival -- so you don't have to worry about duplicates.

You can see the covers of the new books at http://missionaryindependent.org/hoodoo-heritage-festival-workshops.html.

See you there!

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed May 06, 2015 12:11 am

The 2015 crop of new books is ready for pre-ordering and will debut at the 2015 Hoodoo Heritage Festival!

"Paper in My Shoe: Name Papers, Petition Papers, and Prayer Payers in the Hoodoo Tradition" by catherine yronwode

"A Deck of Spells: Hoodoo Playing Card Magic in Rootwork and Conjure" by Professor Charles Porterfield

"Deliverance!: Hoodoo Spells of Uncrossing, Healing, and Protection" by Khi Armand

"Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells: True Love Magic in the Conjure Tradition" by Deacon Millett

"Hoodoo Shrines and Altars: Sacred Spaces in Conjure and Rootwork" by Miss Phoenix LeFae
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby coastwitch » Wed May 06, 2015 9:59 pm

I just noticed that I first posted in this thread 5 years ago. Look how many books have been published since then. I have all of them except the 2015 "crop." Those I have on pre-order.
coastwitch
coastwitch

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri May 08, 2015 1:30 pm

Here are all 12 of the 96 page Lucky Mojo Publishing and Distribution books in a special offer. You get 12 books that normally sell for $9.00 each (a total of $108.00) for the DEEPLY DISCOUNTED PRICE of $7.00 each ($84.00 total) -- a savings of $24.00, PLUS, you get a 13th book FREE! This special offer nets you a compiled 1,248 pages of hoodoo and folk magic wisdom, magic spells, divination, history, and knowledge -- a complete library at your fingertips -- for the lowest possible price.

BOO-SPE-9612
Hoodoo Books Baker's Dozen
$84.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby magicmurphy » Fri May 08, 2015 1:57 pm

Hi ms cat --

Seeing all these books together really brings out how terrific the cover art is on the LMCCo publications. These little books look great, too!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN
magicmurphy

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu May 21, 2015 10:17 pm

Eileen has placed her order for the shipping boxes that will hold these Baker's Dozen Book Specials -- so we are READY TO TAKE ORDERS!

The individual books are available through Lucky Mojo and other fine retailers, including Amazon, but this special Baker's Dozen offer is NOT available at Amazon, only from the Lucky Mojo Curio Company.

BOO-SPE-9612
$84.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Titles included are:

"Throwing the Bones: How to Tell the Future with Bones, Shells, and Nuts" by catherine yronwode

"The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic in Rootwork, Conjure, and Spiritual Church Services" by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

"Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: Sweet Love Magic in the Conjure Tradition" by Deacon Millett

"Hoodoo Bible Magic: Sacred Secrets of Scriptural Sorcery" by Miss Michaele and Professor Charles Porterfield

"Hoodoo Spiritual Baths: Cleansing Conjure with Washes and Waters" by Aura Laforest

"Bones, Shells, and Curios: A Contemporary Method of Casting the Bones" by Michele Jackson

"Hoodoo Food! The Best of the Conjure Cook-Off and Recipe Round-Up" edited by Sister Robin Petersen

"Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells: True Love Magic in the Conjure Tradition" by Deacon Millett

"A Deck of Spells: Hoodoo Playing Card Magic in Rootwork and Conjure" by Professor Charles Porterfield

"Deliverance! Hoodoo Spells of Uncrossing, Healing, and Protection" by Khi Armand

"Hoodoo Shrines and Altars: Sacred Spaces in Conjure and Rootwork" by Miss Phoenix LeFae

"Paper in My Shoe: Name Papers, Petition Papers, and Prayer Payers in the Hoodoo Tradition" by catherine yronwode

PLUS

"Trolldom Special Preview Edition" by Johannes Bjorn Gardback

More details at http://www.luckymojo.com/luckymojopublishing.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Thassa » Thu May 28, 2015 10:46 am

I got my new books today and I don't know where to start! I wish I could read them all at once!
Thassa

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 28, 2015 10:31 pm

Hello, Thassa ,

I hear ya!!

LOL
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby LunaKStrega » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:59 pm

I just received three of the books above (Paper in My Shoe, Deliverance, Hoodoo Shrines and Altars ) and these books are invaluable resources for Hoodoo. Any questions I have had have all been answered in the books and I don't feel so intimidated by this beautiful tradition.
LunaKStrega

Unread postby Papa Newt » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:34 am

That is wonderful!

As you begin to read the titles from Lucky Mojo Publishing, and have questions, each book title has their own Question and Answer thread under the category Books, Pamphlets, Instruction Manuals, and Grimoires in Hoodoo.

Best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CarenMarie » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:28 pm

I just received Hoodoo Herbs and Root Magic, The Art of Candle Magic, and Paper in my Shoe from Amazon. I can't wait to start reading them all. Got an Amazon gift card for Christmas and thanks to this topic I was able to put it to good use. Thanks, guys!
Be Blessed.
CarenMarie

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:55 am

There are 4 new Lucky Mojo, MISC, and YIPPIE books currently in progress for 2016... All four will be released in mid-May 2016 and can be pre-ordered NOW!

Crystal Magic by Rev. Dr. Jon Saint Germain
BOO-GRI-CRYM
$9.00

---------------------------------------------

North Asian Magic by David Borji Shi
BOO-FLS-NORT
$9.00

Legends of Incense,Herb, and Oil Magic by Lewis de Claremont, Restored and Revised Edition
BOO-GRI-LIHO
$9.00

The Sporting Life by Prof. Charles Porterfield
BOO-GRI-SPOR
$9.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby brujaha123 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:33 pm

Okay, so the last time someone inquired about this was in 2015, but I'm hoping some of the authors will understand and hear the plea of those of us who need to remain "in the closet" with our spiritual practices, and the situation will change within the next few years. . .

Can you please make e-book versions of some of these books? I know there are many other LM customers who would love to have access to these books online as well.

It's not a matter of price, but of privacy. There's only so much space I have in my apartment to hide my oils, jar spells, spiritual journals etc. And there are sooo many books LM sells that I would love, love, love to read. Please consider changing your policy on this, because it just does not seem fair. Plus, your book sales would increase.

Yes, "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" is available online, but I've probably memorized it by now, because I have read it over and over for years (in addition to reading and re-reading pages and pages within the forum). I want to read "A Deck of Spells", and Deacon Millett's books, and many others offered.

Please, please, please make these books e-books. I would even pay double for that privilege. Or I'd purchase access that would expire within a certain timeframe, just for the chance to read what's within the pages. This is how much I really, really, want online access to the books.

A desperate fan of LM authors/readers
bruhaja
Thank you, my dear St. Martha the Dominator, for the miracle.
St. Joseph, I am forever grateful.
brujaha123

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:44 pm

brujaha123 --

The answer is still no. There is no secure way to sell digital media at this time. I will not jeopardize the incomes of dozens of my creative colleagues for your sake.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby brujaha123 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:27 am

Miss Cat,

I think I understand the security issue with downloading and the potential for the books to be posted online by someone for free. But, what I envision is the books posted on a page of your website in some encrypted/password-protected way wherein they are only able to be viewed on the computer in some kind of a reader. No printing, editing, etc. would be permissible. A customer could purchase a password that would then become invalid within a certain period of time after which his access would be denied. And, maybe there would be different prices for longer vs. shorter durations of access.

brujaha
brujaha123

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:00 am

Well, the problem with that is still the same, brujaha123 -- under your paid-access plan, once a person purchases access, he or she can then make a digital copy and sell it or give it away.

Unauthorized selling of the books is almost a non-starter, but there are many sick-minded individuals, such as Frances Osborne, who are basely addicted to the attention they derive, or the sense of entitlement they feel, or the edgy criminality they can experience by setting up temporary web sites to distribute free copies of copyright protected texts and art.

There are forums where people ask for digital copies of very inexpensive books -- just to be able to rip them off. It is a kind of kleptomania, i think, because they make no profit from it, and in many cases they are not even particularly interested in the subject matter, but they get an adrenaline rush of some sort, especially when they can distribute free copies of books by well-known authors, acting as some kind of "in-the-know" distributor.

The problem for me is i cannot publish books under those terms.

My authors get a 10% royalty on each book printed. For example, a $9.00 book nets the author 90 cents per copy. Even if the book is on an obscure topic like folk magic, it may sell well enough to generate $1,000.00 per year for the author, every year, for life. If an author writes 12 such popular books, and works a full time job, then, when the author retires, he or she can rely on Social Security plus about $1,000.00 extra per month. This is not insignificant, and it is a factor that drives authors to write and produce work -- because as long as the material stays in print, royalties will continue to be paid.

I hope that all of you who like our books understand the gravity of the situation we are facing here. Anyone can write web pages as a hobby, but book publishing requires a team of collaborators, including not only the author and the publisher, but also artists, designers, typesetters, editors, proofreaders, printers, binders, shippers, distributors, and retailers. All of these people earn a flat fee for their work, every time they perform a job connected with handling the book -- except for the author, who receives royalties for the lifetime of the publication, each time the book is reprinted.

As a publisher, it is my duty (and i take that duty very seriously indeed) to provide royalties to my authors. Royalties are paid upon publication for each entire print run. If a book is ripped off digitally, demand drops off, and there is little incentive to keep it in print, hence i will have to drop it from my publishing list, which means that the author's royalties will be cut off. The author's legitimate source of income is decreased each time a book is distributed illegally.

I know that it may seem to you as if i am a big old meanie who is keeping you from enjoying your "in the closet" experience of folk magic, but my husband and i are operating under a different paradigm -- we are expending a great deal of our own unpaid energy and talent to preserving and popularizing folk magic, and we believe that the best way to do so, at the present time, is through the publication of small, inexpensive, densely-texted books with a (generally) $9.00 cover price for distribution worldwide.

Our books can be shipped in discreet packaging to a mail-drop box, if you request that service, and you can rent a small storage space where you can read them in privacy.

Be creative -- think outside your "closet."

Good luck to you!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby nagasiva » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:21 am

A solution to brujaha's problem:

Purchase all of the Lucky Mojo, Missionary Independent, and YIPPIE books for your local library, have them shipped there with a note indicating that they are for shelving for the general public and then go there to read them!

Create a local lending library with friends, one of whom is OUT of that closet and allows folks to come and read at member-leisure. I did this in the Holy City of San Jose and it was a moderate success (only a few wound up coming to us through the library system; more came through connections from local Unitarian Universalist church and open Pagan coven).

Closets can incorporate public or membership zones of reference.
nagasiva yronwode

Forum Tech Help
forum@luckymojo.com
nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread postby brujaha123 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:37 pm

Ah - I understand now. Thank you both for the clarification. I guess I will just purchase, read and donate them to a library myself. I can read them at home, but just don't want to keep the books stored here afterward. If I have guests, I always try to be conscious of where all the hoodoo stuff is, so there is no awkwardness if discovered. Thank you again for taking the time to help me understand.

brujaha
brujaha123

Unread postby GamesavyLB » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:31 am

Greetings all

May I ask if a date has been set for the release of Proffessor Porterfield's new book titled "From the Streets to the Sheets"?
GamesavyLB

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:02 pm

Yes, the official release date is May 16, 2016! The actual title is "The Sporting Life: How to Help Yourself with Hoodoo from the Streets to the Sheets."

This is a 96 page book and will retail for $9.00.

The Sporting Life by Prof. Charles Porterfield
BOO-GRI-SPOR
$9.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby GamesavyLB » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:17 pm

Thanks; looking forward to it.
GamesavyLB

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:15 pm

We are just about one month away from publication of four new books -- "The Sporting Life" by Professor Charles Porterfield; "North Asian Magic" by David Borji Shi; "Legends of Incense, Herb, and Oil Magic by Lewis de Clarmont; and "Crystal Magic" by Jon Saint Germain. Publication date is May 14-15, 2016 at the Hoodoo Heritage Festiva!, where they will be given away FREE to attendees.

They will be available for sale thereafter through the Lucky Mojo Curio COmpnay, at Amazon, and through other book sellers.

The four new books will also be added to our BAKER'S DOZEN array -- the bargain buy in which you can select ANY 12 of our $9.00 96-page books for a mere $7.00 each -- and receive a FREE bonus book of our choice.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Doc Grey » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:20 pm

brujaha123 - just a quick note for you -

I have a collection of all of the above books and very little space left on bookshelves these days, so I understand part of the "storage issue" you mention above. But I have to say, they don't take up a great deal of space - I have 13 books lined up together here on my desk for easy grabbing and they fit in just about 4 inches across! You could hide all of them (well, maybe with the exception of Trolldom as a "full size" book) in a shoebox if you really had to. They really are worth having!

-- Doc Grey
Doc Grey

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue May 03, 2016 11:09 am

Doc Grey, i use those wonderful wooden "book boxes" to store my collections of pamphlets and small books. They look like this. You can buy them at Joanne's Fabrics, Michael's Crafts, and, of course, on Amazon and (for best bargains) on eBay:

You need ones that will fit a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" book in the INSIDE dimensions, not the outside dimensions.

By the way, all 4 of the 2016 books have now been added to our BAKER'S DOZEN special offer -- 12 of our 96-page $9.00 books of YOUR CHOICE for only $7.00 each, PLUS you get an added BONUS book of our choice. This is a bargain!

Hoodoo Books Baker's Dozen by Various Authors

BOO-SPE-9612
$84.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:25 am

I was asked which format -- video, audio, or books -- is best or most desired for instructional material. This was my reply, slightly edited for use in the Lucky Mojo Forum.

To me as, both as a learner and as a teacher, the best choice between video, audio, or books depends on the type of data and the complexity, whether it is a mental pursuit, a hobby, requires hand-eye coordination, includes many numbers or numbered steps, whether there are non-hierarchically arrayed alternative methodologies or points of view, and how exacting my memory of adherence to the structure of the information must be for me to benefit from it. Basically --

* Video is great for history and for hand-eye instructions --

In a historical video i get the broad outline, memorize the visual images, remember key terms and names, and i can later look up any details i forget. Video is also good for hand-eye tasks such as playing a musical instrument, as it combines audio (what the music should sound like) with video (what your hands should be doing to produce the sound). Editing video to make updates or corrections is relatively time-consuming and expensive (especially if sets are involved or much time has passed between shoots), but that would only rarely have an impact on the video presentation of historical subjects that are fixed in time.

* Audio is great for interviews and opinions --

Audio holds attention and carries emotion just as well as video does, but i best appreciate it if the presentation is something i need not check again for accuracy or data-points, because audio is the least accessible in terms of check-backs. Audio is also special in that i can enjoy and absorb it while doing other tasks; for instance, i am listening to National Public Radio news while typing this message. Audio is, by the way, fairly easy to edit with updates or corrections, if needed or desired. It can also be enhanced with a written transcription more easily than video can, since the material is spoken, not shown. The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour radio show is not transcribed, but its chat-log is captured, and contains links to further web sites that explain the topics in more detail. Other broadcasts on the LMC Radio Network are also available for replay and may contain chat-logs as well.
See lmc-radio-network-f174.html for details

* Books are best for instructions --

Text works especially well if the material is organized with step-by-step protocols or with bullet-pointed lists of variant choices. Books can be checked again and again until the text is memorized, and if the material can be reduced to small blocks (like cooking recipes or folk magic spells), printed books are the most convenient memory-adjuncts, as they permit the the user to refer back to any page when needed. Text is also the most easily edited to make corrections and updates, if needed or desired. Adding illustrations to text can enhance its usefulness, if needed. Lucky Mojo Publishing distributes simple, inexpensive, fact-packed spell-books on hoodoo, spirituality, and world-wide folk magic under the imprints of the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. (LMCCo.), Missionary Independent Spiritual Church (MISC), and the Yronwode Institution for the Preservation and Popularization of Indigenous Ethnomagicology (YIPPIE).
See http://luckymojo.com/publishing.html for details
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:36 pm

The Lucky Mojo Curio Co. is releasing FOUR brand new books for 2017. They will be given FREE to attendees at the 2017 Hoodoo Heritage Festival on May 13th - 14th, and will go on sale to the general public on May 15th.

They will be offered via Amazon and through our friendly retailers, but if you want to be the first on your block to get one of these fabulous new titles, we are making them available to PRE-ORDER now.

Remember, if you pre-order, these books (and any other products you add to the same order) will not ship until May 15th. Copies of "This Amazing Book" will be signed by catherine yronwode.

==========================================

BOO-GRI-CURS
Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida
$9.00

Hoodoo Spells to Torment, Jinx, and Take Revenge on Your Enemies.

BOO-GRI-WOWO
Women's Work by Aura Laforest
$9.00

Home-Style Hoodoo Spells for Marriage, Sex, and Motherhood.

BOO-DIV-VULV
Vulvamancy by Dr. Jeremy Weiss
$9.00

A Guide to Yoni Divination and Magic.

BOO-BOT-TAMB
This Amazing Book by Sunrae Products Company, ed. cat yronwode
$9.00

Hoodoo Herb and Root Medicine Opens the Door to Better Health

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby coastwitch » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:58 pm

These look interesting. I have pre-ordred all four.

I have most of Miss Cat's books and I also have Aura's earlier book on Spiritual Baths, so these look great. I love both Miss Aida and Aura Laforest for their always-helpful responses here in the Lucky Mojo Forum, and I congratulate them on bringing us their techniques in these new books.
coastwitch
coastwitch

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:57 pm

I'm excited about all of them!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:07 pm

Today i am setting up a forum thread for each of the new books of 2017, so folks can ask questions, place orders, and post reviews in the threads.

I want to thank all of our Lucky Mojo family and customers for supporting our efforts to teach hoodoo via the internet and via printed texts.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat May 27, 2017 12:22 pm

The brand new 2017 books are now part of our BAKER'S DOZEN SPECIAL!

Hoodoo Books Baker's Dozen by Various Authors

BOO-SPE-9612
$84.00

Now, you can get your pick of a "Baker's Dozen" for an amazing discount price! Order any twelve of the 96-page hoodoo, conjure, rootwork, and divination books which regularly sell for $9.00 each (a total of $108.00 for the set; $7.00 each when you buy all twelve). You pay only $84.00 (a savings of $24.00), PLUS, we will include one extra book FOR FREE! You will receive 1,248 illustrated pages of hoodoo history, magic spells for love and money, practical information on how to tell fortunes, traditional conjure tricks and tips for protection and uncrossing, and answers to questions in this big, beautiful discount array. Titles included in this special package deal and from which to select are:

• The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode
• Bones, Shells, and Curios by Michele Jackson
• Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida
• A Deck of Spells by Professor C. D. Porterfield
• Deliverance! by Khi Armand
• Hoodoo Bible Magic by Miss Michaele and Professor C. D. Porterfield
• Hoodoo Food! by The Ladies Auxiliary of MISC
• Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells by Deacon Millett
• Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells by Deacon Millett
• Hoodoo Shrines and Altars by Miss Phoenix LeFae
• Hoodoo Spiritual Baths by Aura Laforest
• Legends of Incense, Herb, and Oil Magic by Lewis de Claremont restored, revised, and edited by catherine yronwode
• North Asian Magic by David Borji Shi
• Paper In My Shoe by catherine yronwode
• The Sporting Life by Professor C. D. Porterfield
• This Amazing Book by Sunrae Products Company restored, revised, and edited by catherine yronwode
• Throwing the Bones by catherine yronwode
• Vulvamancy by Dr. Jeremy Weiss
• Women's Work by Aura Laforest

BONUS:
• Trolldom Preview by Johannes Gardback or
• The Gospel of Satan by Troll Towelhead

NOTE: The individual books are available through Lucky Mojo and other fine retailers, including Amazon, but this special Baker's Dozen offer is NOT available at Amazon, only from the Lucky Mojo Curio Company.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Books, Pamphlets, Instruction Manuals, and Grimoires in Hoodoo