• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:02 am

Spell-Casting for Admission in Specific School or Program

Re: Spell-Casting for Admission in Specific School or Program

Unread postby Jasmine22 » Mon May 19, 2014 8:22 pm

another thought... can i start burning the candles as soon as i receive them or should i wait around the time I know whether i get accepted into the school or not?
Jasmine22

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 20, 2014 9:07 pm

Hello, Jasmine22 ,
The sooner you start them, the better. And then just keep them going.
Also, you might want to consider having the Crystal Silence League pray for you (it's free). They are wonderful people
www.crystalsilenceleague.org
Wishing the very best and praying for your matriculation!
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Jasmine22 » Tue May 20, 2014 9:53 pm

Thank you soo much Miss Aida for clearing that up, i Will burn them as soon as I get them!
Jasmine22

Unread postby Jasmine22 » Wed May 21, 2014 8:44 am

I just remembered something i wanted to ask (sorry about the question overload), can I burn a COS, Dr. Jose Hernandez Vigil candle, and a Road blocker candle at the same time? When i burn them, is it alright for them to be near one another or should i wait for one to completely burn out, and then start on the next one? I also bought COS oil and I can you can't oil, can i wear it together everyday until the day I find out whether i get accepted into the program?
Jasmine22

Unread postby Jasmine22 » Wed May 21, 2014 1:35 pm

also, can i dress an already fixed vigil candles with its corresponding oil? for instance, i bought a fixed crown of success vigil candle, can i still dress it with oil even though it's already been fixed?
Jasmine22

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 22, 2014 10:18 pm

Hello, Jasmine22 ,
I would burn the Road Opener (<--isn't that what you meant?), then the Crown of Success, then the Dr Jose Hernandez
Every root worker practices differently. This is what I would do to concentrate my prayers on one petition at a time.
I see no reason to dress the candle if it's already been dressed and blessed. That's just me and my opinion.
But, use your own judgment on this one.
Wishing you the best on this.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Jasmine22 » Fri May 23, 2014 9:33 am

thank you so much Miss Aida for your help!
Jasmine22

Unread postby Jasmine22 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:13 pm

I wanted to say thank you to the lucky mojo forum and shop, today i received my acceptance email into the Nursing School of my dreams. Over 3000 applicants applied and only 110 got accepted (me being one of them :)) It wouldn't have been possible if not for all the supplies that you all recommended for me on here and the crystal silence league for praying for me. I also want to thank Saint Expedite for his quick help, it couldn't have been possible without him! Also to Saint Jude, thank you for my miracle, the odds were against me but you helped me! And to Dr Jose Hernandez, thank you for helping me get accepted, you have been with me through every tear! I got my oils last Monday (i can you can't, and crown of success) and have been wearing them on my hair and clothes every day since. I also lit a Dr Hernandez candle, crown of Success, and Road Opening candle. The supplies on here are truly a miracle, thank you all again for your advice and your good deeds. Thank you :)
Jasmine22

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:01 pm

Hello, Jasmine22
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Jasmine22 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:15 pm

Thank you Miss Aida, I'm extremely happy :)
Jasmine22

Unread postby indyrose » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:06 am

Hello everyone. I am going back to university after 6 yrs. When I was doing my Honours degree my depression and anxiety got really bad and although I managed to finish the yr my total grades averaged 51%. I did a Crown of Success spell and began the application (online) but part of the requirements is that I have to obtain 2 academic staff who marked some of work to provide a positive feedback and a recommendation on my suitability to be accepted in the Masters of Psychology program. Since I finished 6 yrs ago there is no way my lecturers will remember me and all they have to go by are my grades (as I explained they are not very good). In addition to doing the Crown of Success Spell, I requested prayers and Crown of Success candles to be burned on my behalf. In the petition I mentioned my thesis superviser by name for her to give me a recommendation. Would this be enough or would burning a candle with the person in charged of selecting who gets into the program be more appropriate? If so what kind of candle should I burn: Road opener, look me over, I can you cant, attraction, or all? Im sorry for asking so many question but im worried about the the situation (specially since I have been working I a field that has nothing to do with psychology: cleaning) and I really want to be accepted into the program. Also what is a honey jar and how do I use it? would this help too?
Thank You so very much everyone.
Blessings.
indyrose

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:00 am

Hi indyrose,

Congratulations for going back to University!

I would invite you to try the crucible of courage products first to address the issue that blocked you
before.
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
It will help with any trepidation about starting the program.

Also, what came to my mind when reading your post was John the Conqueror.
You can order a fixed candle here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

If you have someone else doing the candles for you, back them up with candles on your end.

Good Luck!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:04 am

Hi indyrose,

Here are links to info about honeyjars.
I think a honey jar would be excellent in this situation.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

Thank-you for posting and sharing!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby indyrose » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:04 am

Thank you Susan for your quick response. Regarding the candles, do I burn the candles until I get a response from the university or would one be enough? also I have a bottle of crucible of courage oil which I want to use while I wait for my order to arrive. would a purple candle be suitable for this situation? one last question: do I need to write a petition and place it under the candle? sorry if my question is silly im just new at this. I do appreciate your help. And I'm doing the honey jar as soon as I can. Thanking you. Indyrose
indyrose

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:29 am

Hello, indyrose ,

I would keep burning candles if this were me.

And the answer is: "Yes" to the rest of your questions. You're on the right track!

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

difficulty getting with university application

Unread postby indyrose » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:37 am

Hello Everyone: I need your help please. Im having difficulty completing my university application. I am trying to get into the masters degree of psychology but I need two referee reports from two academic staff. The problem is that I completed my Diploma of Psychology in 2008 and most of my lecturers who marked my worked have since moved on, others refuse to write a report because I was not in their class (even though they can write the report based on my academic results which I would provide copies of), others are simply not answering my emails....I need these referees to submit my application otherwise it will simply not be considered. I managed to contact my thesis supervisor and she agreed to write a report for me but I still need a second referee. I contacted the head of school and he adviced to contact lecturers even if they didn't teach me but as I said before these lecturers refused to be my referees. Im extremely worried because the closing date for application is drawing near. I really want to do this as it would give me the opportunity to improve my life, to have a career, to do a job I love doing while helping others. Can you suggest of any spells or what I can do to get a lecturer to agree to be my referee? Im totally lost as to what to do....I really appreciate your help.

Blessings, Indyrose
indyrose

Re: difficulty getting with university application

Unread postby j82 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:06 pm

indyrose,

a honey jar to sweeten these specific people, crown of success to be successful. I would go back to the head of the department and say if its ok for teachers I never had to write it then why cant you? Try contacting the other school and letting them know only one is left from when you did this program, is there any other ways you can get it? Most schools will accept other things being that people go back to school at any age and any stage so this is not as abnormal as you think.
j82

Re: difficulty getting with university application

Unread postby indyrose » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:54 am

Hi J82. Thank you for your advice. Im already preparing a honey jar.
Blessings
Indyrose
indyrose

Unread postby aura » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:18 am

Hi indyrose,

In addition to J82's excellent advice, I've merged your question into the existing thread on getting into specific programs - there are lots of tips, tricks and spells here that can inform and inspire your own success in the matter.

Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lovingprincess » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:33 am

I wanted to know what type of spell should be performed for trying to get into a university with low acceptance rates. There is big competition to get into the school and they dont really accept too many people. I really want to get accepted. Does anyone know what spell I should try? I would really appreciate it thanks.
Lovingprincess

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:53 pm

Hello, Lovingprincess ,

Please read the 3 pages of this thread for spell ideas.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sugardoll15 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:40 pm

I am a college student applying to several colleges, 3 of them which are very difficult to get into with my gpa (3.2) but not entirely impossible. I do have faith maybe I can sway admissions in my favor. I notice people say get the admissions name, but there are several people in the committee who make the decision. So for this I was thinking "Crown of success" and "attraction". I was also researching on this forum and I noticed someone mentioned "Bend over" should I try that too? Should I add anything else? Also, do I do this for each school or for all three of them collectively? I am also buying the Hoodoo Theory and Practice to learn more with this order. Lastly, which method would be best for my intention candle work, mojo hands, oils, etc)?

Thank you very much in advance <3
It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
Sugardoll15

Unread postby natstein » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:53 pm

Hello Sugardoll15,

Crown of Success is definitely a go to for this type of thing. You can also mix it with King Solomon's Wisdom products. I would do a separate working for each school in terms of lighting candles and such. Put powders on any papers you send in, anoint yourself in the oils whenever you do anything involving applying for the school. I like to keep candles burning for this type of thing as well. If you do a mojo you could get one Crown of Success mojo hand and make the petition for getting accepted into all schools that you apply to. I am tempted to say get a triple strength mojo because of there being 3 colleges. It just seems like nice symmetry to me.

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:33 am

natstein wrote:If you do a mojo you could get one Crown of Success mojo hand

... You could also get some King Solomon Wisdom Oil to feed it with. Either blend it with the Crown of Success Oil that comes with the bag, or switch them up.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sugardoll15 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:14 pm

natstein wrote:Hello Sugardoll15,

Crown of Success is definitely a go to for this type of thing. You can also mix it with King Solomon's Wisdom products. I would do a separate working for each school in terms of lighting candles and such. Put powders on any papers you send in, anoint yourself in the oils whenever you do anything involving applying for the school. I like to keep candles burning for this type of thing as well. If you do a mojo you could get one Crown of Success mojo hand and make the petition for getting accepted into all schools that you apply to. I am tempted to say get a triple strength mojo because of there being 3 colleges. It just seems like nice symmetry to me.

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

Thank youuuuuuu
Appreciate your help :)
It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
Sugardoll15

Unread postby ponyology » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:35 am

Hello all, I'm really hoping someone can give me some advice on what to do here!

In December, I applied to 5 PhD programs in child psychology. I've been working my booty off to get myself competitive for these schools. I'm graduating with a 4.0 in my Masters of Counseling program where I will already be a licensed therapist in May, I have over 5 years of professional research, many years of TA experience, over 4000 hours of clinical and volunteer experience, and I'm a professor at another university. The only thing killing me is my undergrad GPA and that's because I was in and out of the hospital for 2yrs during it but I managed to make up the GPA with activities and leadership.

I've already had rejection letters from two of my schools, one being my second choice which sort of stung. I haven't heard back from my first choice yet, U of Toronto but will (hopefully) any day now. I don't think there is enough time to order new supplies but what else can I do? I have block buster oil, road opener, and candles of every color and a white skull candle. I also have lodestones (gold and normal), elizabeth and john the conquer root, and I could possibly gather other supplies super quick if need-be.

I really want to get into this school. This year has been a nightmare for me and I need to catch a break. I've been trying to work my butt off to improve my luck so I could escape my toxic environment but it feels like the world is trying to keep me in it, no matter what I do to try to escape. Does anyone have any suggestions what I could do to further my chances? I couldn't powder the application, everything is done online.

Thank you all. I really appreciate any and all help you can give me.
I am not a pony
ponyology

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:45 pm

Hello, ponyology

Holy Cow!! You have a VERY impressive record!! WOW!!!!

The first thing that came to mind is that you ought to put these people who make the decisions in a honey jar.

Then, Do a blockbuster spell: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Then, do your road opener spells along with daily prayers to St Peter to open the roads for you. St Peter is my all time favorite Saint for Road Opening. He has helped to many. And he's righteous (and, based on all of your hard work, you are righteous too. So he could find personal favor in you).

The White skull candle could be used to influence the one person who has the decision to matriculate you. I'd use influence.

And your lodestone, John The Conqueror can be used as a side spell or in a mojo: www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

John The conqueror alone can be used as an amulet: www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html

Wishing you great success
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ponyology » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:43 am

Thank you :) I'm even more anxious because I just received 2 more rejection letters so my top choice school is my last hope for getting into a PhD program at this point :(
I am not a pony
ponyology

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:57 pm

Hello, ponyology

Also, have the Crystal Silence League pray for you . It's free: www.crystalsilenceleague.org

Wishing you great success.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ponyology » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:31 am

Thank you so much, I have done so. I may have a MISC candle done as well. Really, really need this..
I am not a pony
ponyology

spells to help children get in school of choice

Unread postby dolphin_flower7 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:53 pm

hi lm fam!.. my child will be entering middle school this fall.. i applied early at a particular school that i know is the best place for him.. ive been in touch for a year via phone with the secretary with the school board.. he is on a wait list :( .. i have visited other schools & none of the others are a good fit .. i really need things 2 go in his favor for a slot to become available for him .. if it does, the letter said i would get a phone call or letter in mail between now & august. if i dont here from them my child who attends special ed courses & is adhd may end up in an atmosphere that is not conducive for his learning style & needs. i dont want that to happen. he has suffered enough & is only in 5th grade.
thank you
dolphin_flower7

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:45 pm

Hello, dolphin_flower7 ,

I just moved and merged your post to the subforum that deals with your query

Please read through the 3 pages for spell ideas. After that, if you have anymore questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I pray that your child gets the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby dolphin_flower7 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:42 pm

alright. thanks so much miss aida .
dolphin_flower7

Unread postby HappinessRules » Mon May 25, 2015 3:25 am

Is there anything out their that can make you more intelligent and more knowledgeable? I really want to be intelligent I don't know if mercury retrograde is making me feel like this, but Id like to boost my brain power and absorb all knowledge.
Is there anything I can do to boost my brain power?
HappinessRules

Unread postby j82 » Mon May 25, 2015 5:24 am

HappinessRules ,

Look into Crown of success, King Solomon , master root, master of the wood, walnut, and of course do the work of reading and studying while wearing.
j82

Unread postby HappinessRules » Mon May 25, 2015 8:27 am

I'm actually studying but I just want that intelligent edge many think the way I do but are embarrassed to say so.
But yep thanks for advice.
HappinessRules

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:28 am.
Reason: See admin

Unread postby kaboodle » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:50 am

Not sure if this is the place, but I want to know which candle I should burn to PREVENT someone from getting admitted to a specific college or a specific country (where the college is) I want this person to be rejected from the college they've applied to. Would it be black arts or crossing?
kaboodle

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:56 pm

Hello, kaboodle ,

Yu could use either or both.

Wishing you success with your spells!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby PumpkinSpice » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:11 am

Hello,
I was wondering if I could get some help with admission into an art university (my dream school). One of the most difficult things about it is that I have four forces working against me. Those forces are my mother, father, older sister, and nephew; I'll get to them in a bit...

In regards to the art university, I have to do an interview with the admissions clerks where they'll view my art portfolio while I wait in a separate room. Then they'll call me in to discuss my portfolio, interview me and decide, on the spot, whether they want me or not. I will be interviewed by two clerks, and I know both of their names, so I was thinking of putting their names in a honey jar. Also, I thought that maybe sprinkling some Crown of Success powder onto my art pieces/portfolio might help as well? I am not yet finished with some of my pieces, so perhaps anointing myself with Crown of Success oil, while I work on them, would help? is there anything else that I might be able to add?

Now, in regards to those four forces which are working against me, I think they may be the main factors in keeping me from getting into my dream university. I have a very complicated and toxic relationship with my sister and with my nephew; they wish a lot of negativity on me. I get a lot of: "I hope you don't become successful, I hope you end up poor and on the streets, I wish ill will on you, I enjoy your misery," kind of stuff from the two of them, constantly, and I feel that it has an impact on my life. I DO NOT want their ill wishes influencing my getting into this school or not, because they have already made multiple ill wishes towards it.

My mother and father on the other hand, although I think they have good intentions, they do not want me to leave. I am the youngest, and they have gotten used to me being around house. The art university that I am trying to get into is overseas, and they don't agree with me going. My mom doesn't want me to go to ANY university, for complicated reasons involving my toxic sister. Whenever I try to talk to her about it, I can feel the atmosphere become heavy and negative, and her mood will become angry and tense. My environment is very toxic, and I need to get into this university since it is one of my only chances of getting out of this environment and bettering my life. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can use for this situation?
PumpkinSpice

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:22 pm

Hello, PumpkinSpice ,

For admission, you have this absolutely correct!

For the people who wish you the opposite (and since they are family), PLEASE just protect yourself:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

There are many ways to protect yourself on this page

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby PumpkinSpice » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:53 pm

Ah! Thank you very much for your help! =D
PumpkinSpice

Unread postby PumpkinSpice » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:37 pm

I have another question regarding the honey jar spell that I intend to do for the admissions interviewers. I am stuck on which candle color that I should use. I don't know if I should use purple or orange.

Purple for mastery, power, ambition, control and command. Or should I go with Orange for opening the way?
I mean, I want to open the way to be accepted into this school at the interview, but would this be more on the ambitious side and command these interviewers to accept me?
PumpkinSpice

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:41 pm

Hello, PumpkinSpice ,

Definitely purple!!!!

You can perform a candle spell (without a honey jar) to open the roads for you (that would be our orange candle):

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby PumpkinSpice » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:46 pm

Ahhh! Thank you! I almost became confused with brown in the mix as well.

I'll most certainly use purple, and do a separate candle spell with orange.

Thank you very much, Miss Aida. =)
PumpkinSpice

Rejected for Admission in Specific School or Program

Unread postby moonlitraven » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:30 am

Hello all I was hoping I could ask for a little advice.
I'm British and just over two weeks ago I submitted my application for university through our admissions programme called UCAS. I've had a honey jar going for the specific uni and programme I want to go to going since I started my current course. I straight away got two university invites but last night received a rejection for the one I most want to go to.
Aside from being utterly heartbroken about it a few people have told me to massively appeal the universities decision, especially as I was straight up rejected and not invited to an interview.
I know people want to say "maybe it's a sign that it's not meant to be" but I don't believe that, the town the uni is in has been haunting me for years and I know it's where I'm supposed to be.
I responded to their email and reasons why they rejected me with further explanation of why I'd be suitable for the course and explained why I specifically want to go there.
Does anyone have any idea of some magical workings I can do to support this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Xxx
moonlitraven

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:30 pm

Hello moonlitraven,

I think Crown of Success products would be a good match for this situation. You could work the full spell kit, as well as dust (lightly) any appeal letters or written correspondence you have with the university with the sachet powder. If you happen to know any specific people who may be influencing the decision, get them in a sugar jar (sugar will work faster than honey).

http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Also, I think it would be a good idea to light a Blockbuster candle on the MISC altar, to help blast aside these obstacles:

http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Good luck!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby moonlitraven » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:49 pm

Thank you Sister Jean,

I've used the website you provided and paid them to work a candle for me (as I live in England it'll take too long for one to get here for me to light myself). Though in my haste I totally forgot to add my name and birthday like a genius... :lol: I sent them an email with some pictures and included my name and birthday, so hopefully that's ok.

I don't know anything about the admissions tutor, except that she's a woman. Should I stop working my old honey jar and start a new one?

Also I don't send physical letters to the University, I've emailed and phoned so would it be better to use the powder on my laptop and phone?

I phoned them this morning and they were very nice on the phone. Said they'd sent my supporting email back to the admissions tutor and I just need to be patient in waiting for a reply. There's zero guarantee that they will change their mind but if they still say no she advised that I call back to admissions and see what can be done.

Interestingly, there's another Uni I applied for who work with the same trust (it's a medical career path) and have the same entry requirements as my dream uni but are notorious for rejecting people for my course and being extremely picky - I think they rank slightly higher than my dream uni aswell. There's a general pattern that people who get into this uni get into my dream one. I've just been offered an interview with them - so I think that's both interesting and odd...
moonlitraven

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:20 pm

Hello moonlitraven,

You can always call the church to make sure they received your information: http://missionaryindependent.org/

If you don't communicate with the school through written means, you could put a tiny bit of Crown of Success oil on your finger and put a dab at the four corners of your computer screen and the four corners of your phone. You could also be sure to wear that oil whenever you are talking to anyone at the school, to exude confidence and success.

I'm not sure what old honey jar you're referring to, but if you want to start one for the admissions person (you could say something general, like Admissions Tutor Over My Case), give her her own new honey jar. (Sugar will work faster than honey, by the way.)

Good luck!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby moonlitraven » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:17 am

Sister Jean,

Thank you once again for your reply.

I thought you might like to know that I've just received an email from the university stating that they have reconsidered my application and have offered me an interview.

I had a pre-existing honey jar I had created for the uni, but had got very slack in lighting it. I continued using it - and didnt have chance to start a sugar jar before I received a reply.

The call charges to the USA are going to be insane, so I'll just wait for an email reply from the missionary. I've got to go through the interview process anyway so I wont want any blocks in my way for that.

Im guessing the best way to proceed is to continue feeding the current honey jar, and not get lazy about it again!!
moonlitraven

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:19 pm

moonlitraven !!!

CONGRATS!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Jenn_jenn » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:15 am

A little complicated of a story. My son is in 8th grade. We were using a friend's address to keep him at his middle school since we moved in his 7th grade year. (still in the same city) I went to register him for highschool but they told me since I'm in a "shared residence" that I would not be able to choose his school. I also had the gal who's address I was using come with me. I forgot some paperwork so I have to go back. I want to use my real address now that I know I can. I need him to go to a good highschool so that he doesn't have the hardships I did. I need something that will help me with the school registering and to help them forget that I tried to use a false address. I need a blessing or anything that will help me get through this and get my son into a school he needs. I have been stressing over this and have been depressed. Please help.
Jenn_jenn

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:10 pm

Hello Jenn_jenn,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

I think some Road Opener work could help you here, to help remove obstacles affecting the situation:

http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

If you know the name of the principal of the school you want your son to go to, you could put them and you in a sugar jar to "sweeten" them toward you and hopefully make them less likely to be bugged about the inconsistent information:

You can also scroll up through this thread to find more idea (that's why I moved your post here).

Good luck to you.

P.S. I see you're brand new to the forum, but just as a friendly notice, it's against forum rules to start brand new posts. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that's most relevant and post there. Thanks!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jenn_jenn » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:48 am

Thank you so so much!
Jenn_jenn

Unread postby greatheracle » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:43 pm

Hello wonderful people in this forum,

A few days ago, I have made a John Conqueror mojo bag. So far, it seems he has been aiding me in my life and my educational path. I was just received an interview invitation for a very prestigious school in North America. Need I say that it is a very competitive process with only 1 in 3 interviewees getting the spot? Now, I am really stressed and need to prepare for this process. Presently, I am having with me my John Conqueror bag which I am feeding weekly on the day of his creation with John oil. As well, I have my ritual set for Crown of Success bag which I have not fixed yet. I am going to do it soon.

However, I really want and need an extra oomph of magical power to help me acing that interview next month. I am hoping you guys can give me any suggestions as to what I can do to weed out the competition, increase my luck and chances so that I can be sure of my success.

I know I sound rather ruthless right now but I am not about to let this opportunity get out of my hand.

Thanks in advance
greatheracle

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:56 pm

Hello, greatheracle,

You may want to work with I Can You can't products for the competition:

www.luckymojo.com/icanyoucant.html

Also, if you know any f the competitor's names, Hot Foot them (or you can just use hotfoot with the petition: all competitors)

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Wishing you the very best and I pray that you get accepted
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power