Sounds like you're looking at the love spell of attraction on this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html#love
1. I would use a couple pinches of each.
2. The spell doesn't specify, but I would recommend writing his name 3 times in a column, then turn the paper 90 degrees clockwise and write your name three times on top of his (so your name is crossing his). Then write the words "lovemelovemelovemeloveme" circling the names, without lifting your pencil.
3. The spell doesn't specify, but I would recommend just praying out loud about what you're trying to accomplish.
4. Again, the spell doesn't specify, but I would recommend folding the paper toward you, turning it clockwise, folding it toward you again, turning it again, and folding it one more time.
5. If you're doing this for love, do love candle work, which there is tons and tons of information about on this website. Just type "love" in the search box at the top.
Also, I hope you read the portion about this spell carefully. Cat adds some context and goes on to say that you want the graveyard dirt from a family member *who loved you in real life*, gathered from over the heart.
Good luck to you.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite and La Santisima Muerte!