• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:45 pm

Graveyard Dirt Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.

Re: Graveyard Dirt Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:22 pm

Hello, Athena1 ,

If you don't know, then don't work with it.

Ambiguity about an ingredient in ANY workings is a recipe for disaster

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MissJ » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:10 pm

I did the graveyard dirt love spell which seems to be working great. Due to the smell of the vandal root I moved it and put it in a ziploc bag and also I want to take out some of the vandal root because of the spell...can I do that? or should I just remake the spell
MissJ

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:27 pm

Make some more, just use less Vandal Root next time.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Cardling » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:58 am

I have a question about graveyard dirt. I'd prefer to use the dirt of a spirit I knew in life, but all of my friends and relatives are cremated. However, a very dear friend took his own life near a foot path crossroads. This was a little over 10 years ago. Would the dirt from the spot he chose to die have the same significance as graveyard dirt?
Cardling

Unread postby j82 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:11 pm

To me that would be crossroad dirt which is used in other ways . I have family that is cremated too but I can collect dirt by the tomb as they are in a nitch in a wall. Or I take dirt from the tree in front of the nitch . If they not buried then I don't know!? dig deeper I. Your family and find a family member who is buried. I also have lm graveyard dirt that I use in work and it's great !
j82

Unread postby Thomask » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:50 pm

Hello Cardling

No. Graveyard dirt is dirt from a graveyard. http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

Hope this helps

MIN-GRA-DIRT
Graveyard Dirt
$4.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Thomask

Graveyard Dirt in Mojo Bag

Unread postby Cassius » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:12 am

Does anyone know if the use of graveyard dirt in creating a mojo bag is considered traditional practice? I read the main background article but it doesn't seem to be addressed - which makes me suspect that it is not. http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html
Cassius

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:31 pm

Hi Cardling,

No it would not have the same energy as his burial site. Also be advised that dirt from the grave of someone who committed suicide would have a different emotional charge than dirt from the grave of someone who died peacefully from natural causes.

You can learn more about using graveyard dirt in your spellwork here: http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Cassius » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:43 pm

After much reading here and some consideration I am pleased to report that I bought my first graveyard dirt this past weekend. My thanks to Miss Cat for the information she has made available online. I'll be sure to post in this thread as a follow-up once I've put it to good use and can comment on the labor my silver has paid for.
Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look;
He thinks too much: such men are dangerous.
Cassius

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:49 pm

You're welcome. I wish you the best of luck in all your work.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby JayM » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:00 am

Which AIRR member has cast this graveyard dirt love spell successfully on behalf of a client? I have read the list of workers who work with graveyard dirt, but I wanted to know who has done the spell for someone else?
JayM

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:13 am

Hello, JayM,

I have no clue.

You will have to contact the AIRR members yourself (and ask them yourself) after you find out which ones perform love spells.

Find AIRR members here: http://readersandrootworkers.org

Thank you
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby dreamweaver » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:35 pm

I have a question about using graveyard dirt. I have a situation where I am working to keep my grown daughters ex. BF from making his way back with my daughter and our home. I have posted details of this in the thread about causing discord and fighting. I have had good progress causing the arguments, but he is somehow ( to my shock) still making progress with her in spite of the arguing.

I am ordering supplies to Hot Foot him. I also finally found where to buy beef tongue (its in the meat dept at walmart,) so I can shut him up and freeze him out. (Had no idea the tongues were that big )

The past day and a half he has made progress in spite of an argument that would have been the deal breaker for me if I was her. In fact it is a deal breaker for me. That is why I am asking for this particular advice. i had tried making my own powders from my husband's grave (her daddy). But after my own thoughts and advice from the wonderful people from Lucky Mojo about it being unpredictable I will be getting rid of what i made.

The wonderful part is I still have about half quart of dirt. Also when I bought this dirt a few years ago I specifically ask my husband for it so I could protect our home and family. He was clear in his response. Protection was definitely yes. I also heard him in my head very clear and stern NOT to use it in a love spell.

I have read off and on for years on this site about using the dirt. I am still uncertain what would be the best approach. I feel very strongly that if his spirit is in fact working with me or for me on this then it will be successful.

One of the key reasons being #1 he is her father. #2 that the Ex made the biggest step with his progress in getting back close to her by writing her a tear jerking letter telling how that he was absolutely positive that if her dad was alive that the two of them would be so close because they both loved her so very much.... (I wanted to puke) I knew the man. He would NOT have like the Ex. He would have already beat the crap out of him and possibly even killed him with his bear hands for the things he has done to her, our home, and our family. As I stated before this man is delusional.

I do apologize for rambling on. Im just an little keyed up over his arrogance and efforts to use her dads memory to work his way closer. I planned to use the dirt to dress a candle with the intent for him to stay away and to banish him. Also thought it would work well in a bottle spell to prevent them from getting back together. (I would be adding old rusted nails from my home that i saved from a remodel project) Would doing this going against his wishes for LOVE work (its really anti-love). I think it would be ok, but I'm hoping to hear other opinions. Thanks so much.
dreamweaver

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:23 pm

Hello, dreamweaver ,

Personally, based on what you are hearing of his wishes, I wouldn't use it for anything other than protection.

Why don't you just cross this guy? www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

Or a moving candle spell to make her go away from him and to another person? www.luckymojo.com/brakup.html (there's a picture on the mid lower right hand side of the page of what I am talking about)

I don't like his manipulative behaviors. So, yes, hotfoot and banishing is good but I would also consider these spells.

Use your husband's dirt for protection spells: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Also, please have the Crystal Silence League pray on this. It is free and they do a great job: www.crystalsilenceleague.org

Please keep us posted.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Scoobert_10 » Fri May 20, 2016 6:28 pm

Hello!!!!

I had a question about the graveyard dirt love spell.

1) I read the instructions and I was wondering when it says wrap it up does it mean in a fabric and if so what color/style?

2) The persons name I am doing the spell on is common so could I use their date of birth or a picture.

Thank you gabby
Scoobert_10

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri May 20, 2016 8:32 pm

1) Paper or fabric. Your choice.

2) Yes, add the birthdate or use a photo with the name and birthdate, if you wish.

Read my book "Paper In My Shoe" for many more details about how such work is done. You can buy it here:

http://luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Scoobert_10 » Sat May 21, 2016 9:39 am

Thank you for your reply
If I use fabric what kind and color should I use cotton,felt,etc also could I cut it from an old shirt made out of that type of material
Thanks again gabby
Scoobert_10

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat May 21, 2016 10:08 am

Scoobert, it is your choice, as i said.

There are colour choices associated with varied types of work, but they are merely traditional suggestions. Red for love, for instance, is common, but a plain brown paper bag paper is even more traditional.

Felt, however, is not a fabric in the normal sense of that term -- it is a matted fiber product, much like paper. I suggest that people not use felt -- it is stiff, hard to fold, and it tends to disintegrate.

Fabric usually refers to woven goods. It is highly likely, based on my experience teaching newcomers, that you do not know the difference between flannel (a woven fabric) and felt (a matted fiber product). Red cotton flannel is highly favoured in hoodoo, due to its old-time connections.

Using shirt material is okay -- and you would want it to be the shirt of the one you love.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Love_sucks2000 » Sat May 28, 2016 9:33 am

Hello
I have recently completed the graveyard dirt love spell and was wondering what are some signs that it's working for example (this happened yesterday) they already knew I liked them but they tried to forget but yesterday out of the blue they asked someone if I still liked them and when my friend said yes they got frustrated because I still liked them is that something that had to do with the spell you think
Thanks Bri
Love_sucks2000

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat May 28, 2016 7:24 pm

Hello, Love_sucks2000 ,

Signs are personal to each person. I can't tell you what the signs will be. So this may have been a sign.

In the future, please ask about sign on the sign thread.

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Luckyyone » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:16 pm

I've been contemplating on doing this spell, well I've been doing other stuff instead, but my ex is very hard headed and I'm finally going to resort to this. I am not scared of doing this, it's calling me and I feel confident that my grandma would help me. I was wondering though, I strongly believe my ex loves me, it's just his pride that gets the best of him. This spell would probly be easier because I'm confident in my grandmas graveyard dirt and because I really think my ex loves me? I guess I'm wanting someone else's perspective on my situation? I've been told my a root worker that he does love me, and I know my grandma has helped me in the past when I've asked her spirit to help....
Luckyyone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:48 pm

Helllo, Luckyyone ,

You know what? With you confidence in this spell then, it's right. I wish everybody had this kind of confidence and good feelings that you are having

Confidence in success usually results in SUCCESS with spells.

Go for it!!

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Luckyyone » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:23 pm

Thank you Miss Aida!

I actually did it! It worked out so great! I started on yesterday's waning moon and it was way too weird coz I dreamt all night about relationships, busses, travels but weird I was with someone else not him. I hope this is the right thread, anyways... I completed the spell, it's under my bed. But I found it weird that I dreamt all night, plus I woke up in the morning and fell asleep another 30 mins (I think) and dreamt again! That's never happened... Or at least I don't remember my dreams. But good news! My candles were coming out clean now! They weren't before the love spell! I'm excited to see what's to come!
I know my grandma must be helping me!

Has anybody had constant dreams like this after this spell?
Maybe it's a good time to start a dream journal....
Luckyyone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:40 pm

Hello, Luckyyone,

Yes, this happens frequently.

Definitely start a dream journal.

And, yes, there is a thread about dreams

take care and wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by RoseStar21 on Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:06 pm.

General Jinx Curse Hex Cross Questions and Answers

Unread postby ohemgee » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:51 pm

Hi all,

Please forgive me if this post is not in the correct area but I wanted to ask a question regarding goofer dust.

So, I chose to make my GD at home - I visited the cemetery nearest to my home and was drawn to one particular gravesite. I sat and spoke to him, told him of my troubles, asked for a bit of dirt, spotted a little chunk, pointed it out and felt I was granted permission to take it and use it for the intent described. I feel as though I owe him tremendously for allowing me to take the bit of dirt from his grave, and I almost feel as though I have been granted a friendship - I know, it probably sounds crazy. I feel very connected to the afterlife/other world (no voices or anything, just sensation).

So, here is my question: I feel very compelled to revisit him. Is this strange or fairly typical of someone who visits a grave to collect graveyard dirt?
ohemgee

Unread postby natstein » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:41 am

Hello ohemgee,

I know you said your question was about goofer dust but in reading it you are really asking more about graveyard dirt which can be in ingredient in goofer dust but is not all that goofer dust is composed of. So I moved your post to the section on graveyard dirt.

In short what you are describing is not unusual for people who have a knack for working with spirits from the graveyard. It sounds like you are beginning to develop a relationship with that spirit.

Read through this section to get ideas of how people collect and use graveyard dirt and it will help you with how to continue working with this particular grave spirit.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ohemgee » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:20 am

Thank you, Nathen! :)
ohemgee

Unread postby Happyness » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:30 am

Hey Good Afternoon ALL!

So, I've read EVERY post in THIS 11 page thread - down to the last period - thank YOU ALL for sharing, the education and the success that gives us all hope :D

have and re reading still for respectful and traditional ways to work http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

so, going back in this thread, and in a few different posts, I read you can you write out a petition (e.g. like that for a sugar jar, names criss cross with petition/ intent encircling the names) on recommended green paper and also include photo and d.o.b. . . so, MY question is, would, could, can you? also include other herbs other than the vandal root and graveyard dirt to aid spirit and your intentions/ work before wrapping it up and putting under your bed?

I also saw one post in THIS thread where someone posted using graveyard dirt in a honey jar and no one had answered them and :?:

Thank you all again - for reading and hopefully answering my question(s) . .

Blessings & Continued Success
Happyness

Unread postby natstein » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:59 pm

Hello Happyness,

You question is a little vague and I am unsure what exactly you are asking and if it actually nvolves graveyard dirt. Could you clarify for us so we know what it is you are trying to accomplish?

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Happyness » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:25 pm

Hey Nathen!,

Thank YOU so much in your reading and replying . .

So, reading the entirety of THIS thread as well as http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html . . some of the posts on here in the thread had asked certain questions I was curious about and were answered but was not touched on on the http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html - such as one person had asked about if she could/ should write out a petition pertaining to the names - for the graveyard dirt love spell - where someone replied telling them yes, and so another also asked about personal concerns (a photo, to be exact) - so since that was answered, MY question was then/ that - if we can also add additional herbs, powders, oils to the vandal root and graveyard dirt to aid the graveyard dirt as well as our intention in/ with our work before wrapping it all up to be put under our beds? Hope THAT made sense - sorry if it didn't - and/ or if I confused/ frustrated anyone reading my post - wish we can skyppe HA HA

the second part was more out of curiosity as someone in this thread posted using graveyard dirt in a honey jar

Thank YOU again Nathen!!
Happyness

Unread postby Lilith Moon » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:11 am

I can't answer the first question because I have no experience, but I'll tweak an ingredient list if something jumps out at me and my gut tells me to add it. That comes with experience so I'd suggest that a less experienced practitioner should start off work and keep to the required ingredients, and then move on to tweaking once confidence and ability builds up.

As for the second question, I don't see the need to use graveyard dirt in a honey jar and can't fathom what use it would have.
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.
Lilith Moon

Unread postby Happyness » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:04 am

Thank YOU Lilith for your advice :)
Happyness

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:03 pm

Lilith Moon gives GREAT advice!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lilith Moon » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:00 am

Oh it's my pleasure, and thank you for the 'thank you'. :D
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.
Lilith Moon

Unread postby Lilith Moon » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:06 am

Oh, and I forgot to add that I sometimes add a 'helper herb' to graveyard dirt dependent upon type of working to give it a boost.

For instance, if I'll add sage for protection work...mullein for empowering spirits...cinnamon for love work.

Hope that helps. :)
Lilith Moon

Unread postby Happyness » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:41 am

AWESOME!! thank YOU again Lilith :)
Happyness

Unread postby Luckyyone » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:14 pm

About a month ago I went to my grandmas gravesite and paid for some graveyard dirt. Well my plan was to use it on "the love of my life" but I haven't had a chance to sprinkle some on him, until yesterday. Not sure if it still good dirt, even tho it's a month old. Finally, I got the chance to see my ex and took advantage and sprinkled some dirt on his head, not a lot but just a little tiny bit, that's all I could do at the moment.

Does the affect go away after a month? I'm thinking no but we will see.... :/
Luckyyone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:40 pm

Hello, Luckyyone ,

No, the effect does NOT go away from the dirt, but it is a spell that, as Miss cat says, may need to be renewed on the person on whom you cast it, as they wash, change clothing, etc.

The dirt is still good and always will be (unless you do something drastic like put chemicals on it, etc)

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:09 pm

I always use Lucky Mojo's graveyard dirt when I don't have time to go to the cemetery to collect some.

MIN-GRA-DIRT
Graveyard Dirt
$4.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

collecting grave dirt from someone with same last name?

Unread postby ultramegasuper » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:55 pm

I have no access to any of my ancestor gravesites or his. I was thinking up a possible idea for a substitution and wondered what you guys think. I was thinking to go around finding headstones bearing his same last name and buying the dirt and praying and filling a jar with it. And then mixing that dirt with some kind of love drawing sachet powder and using it in love work between us. Would that work if the deceased bore his last name but was of no relation to my knowledge? Is a name enough or is it too far of a stretch? Thank you
ultramegasuper

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:48 pm

Hello, ultramegasuper ,

That is entirely up to the Spirit of that person.

You would have to ask and then wait to see what feelings you get.

But I would be careful that this was not a bad person.

If you're not experienced with communicating with Spirits (or receptive to their answers) you may want to go with this instead:

http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby lenore » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:41 pm

Can you use a green envelope for this and would it be okay to lick that envelope closed?
lenore

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:03 pm

Hello, Lenore,

For what?

Please be more specific

Thanks
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby lenore » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:18 pm

For the love spell of attraction.

I have several questions about it and I can always be more specific if needed.

I know that you need green paper so perhaps we can disregard the envelope question.
1. How much graveyard dirt and vandal root do you use?
2. Is there a specific way of writing the names on the green paper? I know sometimes you write names in circles etc.
3. Do you say anything when you are casting the spell?
4. What do you wrap it with? I could have sworn that I saw not to wrap it in fabric so what would be your advice in wrapping it up with?
5. What else can be done to increase the power of this spell (candlework etc)?
lenore

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:31 pm

Hello lenore,

Sounds like you're looking at the love spell of attraction on this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html#love

1. I would use a couple pinches of each.

2. The spell doesn't specify, but I would recommend writing his name 3 times in a column, then turn the paper 90 degrees clockwise and write your name three times on top of his (so your name is crossing his). Then write the words "lovemelovemelovemeloveme" circling the names, without lifting your pencil.

3. The spell doesn't specify, but I would recommend just praying out loud about what you're trying to accomplish.

4. Again, the spell doesn't specify, but I would recommend folding the paper toward you, turning it clockwise, folding it toward you again, turning it again, and folding it one more time.

5. If you're doing this for love, do love candle work, which there is tons and tons of information about on this website. Just type "love" in the search box at the top.

Also, I hope you read the portion about this spell carefully. Cat adds some context and goes on to say that you want the graveyard dirt from a family member *who loved you in real life*, gathered from over the heart.

Good luck to you.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby melvinfrohikie » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:09 am

I'm about to 'buy' some graveyard dirt from a loved one whose passed. I plan on paying for it the traditional way, but am feeling a little uneasy that they'll become angry that they're being used in something they may not agree with. My type of Catholic upbringing was/is VERY AGAINST this type of practice.

Do you think the spirit of my loved one would be angry and harm me spiritually?

Whelp, tomorrow will be the day, but got my silver dime today ready to go. Need to pick up whiskey and flowers tomorrow.

I'm glad I didn't rush. I took today to pray and meditate on it and it all became clear to me. I have a grandpa who passed who I could drop the silver dime in for (he was a coin collector as well as this being tradition) as well as a couple hard candies he enjoyed in life and some white whine which he also enjoyed as my payment. He was a little stubborn, but an incredible craftsman who always finished his projects. I'm hoping and thinking now, (especially after giving him some time to think on it too after I prayed) that he could be a very strong help in the matter.

Thanks guys.
melvinfrohikie

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:44 pm.
Reason: Merged with first post

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:45 pm.
Reason: Merged with first post

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:47 pm

Hello, melvinfrohikie,

If you feel uneasy then don't do it

Also, please don't post 3 separate posts.

Thank you
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby firerobinrc0 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:02 am

I decided to work with a spirit to help me with some work. This spirit is a black judge. There is a courthouse in his honor and from October of 2016 until February of last year, I spent lots of time in and out of there fighting domestic violence charge. The charges were dropped and it was liberating. I found his grave in a local cemetery and I asked him if I could have some of his dirt. I didn't have anything to collect it so I told him I would come back. What type of offering would be appropriate for a judge? What would he appreciate? Is there something in the spiritual world that corresponds with justice so I can show that I appreciate and even honor what he did by presiding as a black judge in the South?
firerobinrc0

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:55 pm

Hello, firerobinrc0 »,

A dime is traditional.

Flowers (I usually bring white fresh flowers).

If he smoked, cigarettes.

Did he like candy?

What did he like?

Make a donation to an African-American cause in his honor.

There's many things you can do.

What Spiritually represents justice? I imagine whatever represents it in our world.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby firerobinrc0 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:49 am

I learned that he went to FAMU and University of Michigan so I thought about getting him a mascot or something from his Alma Mater. I also decided to get him a good cup of coffee. You can never go wrong with that. I read a little about his life and he was once told by a baliff to "sit with the rest of the niggers" or he'll get thrown out of the courtroom where he was representing a case. He went out in the hallway and when the judge came to the bench he went inside and ultimately won the case. When he graduated from the University of Michigan, he was sitting at a table at his graduation by himself (cause he was black) and one of the administrators came and sat with him. Also, he's an Aquarius and his b-day is two weeks after my daughter's (which was yesterday. She turned 1!) But that day I found his grave I was looking at the headstone and asking him for this favor and I saw myself putting flowers down. I wanted to get some that represents justice and victory. I can't find much information about his likes and things like that because such is the nature of black history. It often gets destroyed but I could keep trying to look it up. But I might go with a dime, a cup of coffee and some white flowers. I just wasn't sure if there was perhaps some symbol. For example, the Greeks wore those garlands on their heads and the British wear the powdered wigs. You know what I mean? I wasn't sure. I thought about finding a gavel or something.
firerobinrc0

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:59 pm

Hello, firerobinrc0

Let your heart and Spirit guide you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby gozlynn8 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:15 pm

I'm hoping someone can help me.
I collected graveyard dirt from my mother. I left 3 coins, 9 roses (her lucky number) and a can of her favorite drink (she would have hated whiskey). When I collected it, I was visiting the state where she is buried. I visited her grave and talked with her throughout my vacation. I felt good about the dirt and I know she wants to help me. My problem is that I didn't know you had to dry the dirt out. I've kept it in a glass jar and now the dirt smells awful, though it looks fine. Can I still use it? It's impossible for me to get more anytime soon as the grave is halfway across the country. I have it out in the sun now, is there anything else I can do?
Also, in the doll baby thread, laying a trick is talked about where you put graveyard dirt on your target, or where you know they will walk over. It also talks about valarian root. Since both stink, can I add love me powder or something of that sort?
Thanks for your help!
gozlynn8

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:03 pm

Hello, gozlynn8,

Honestly, if it stinks, it is probably bad and not good to use.

You could try drying it out in the sun and see what happens. See if it still smells bad

I wouldn't use the love power on the dirt until it is dry and odor free.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby gozlynn8 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:46 am

Okay, thank you. I'll see what I can do. Do you have a link that tells how to dry the dirt out? I read it somewhere here, but now I can't find it.
gozlynn8

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:40 pm

gozlynn8 --

As Miss Aida said, merely dry it in the sun. You do not need a special link to describe that.

Also, i recommend never oven-drying or dehydrating dirt -- it "kills" the soil and renders it sterile.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby gozlynn8 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:30 pm

Okay, thank you. I remember that whatever I read mentioned using the oven, so it must have been a different web site. Phew, I'm glad I asked, it would have been ruined. Thank you!
gozlynn8

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:19 am

gozlynn8 --

There are a lot of web sites that are run by people who have no family or community connection to this tradition and view our herbs, roots, nuts, or minerals as "things" to be manipulated, like checkers on a board, to receive results. But we see these as spiritually active -- and graveyard dirt is the most spiritually active of all.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork