• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:58 am

Success Stories (Working With LMCCo. Supplies Testimonials)

Share your experiences with Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies -- and your story may appear on our Testimonials web page!

Re: Success Stories (Working With LMCCo. Supplies Testimonials)

Unread postby Jenny Shan » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:43 pm

A few weeks ago I did some candle work geared towards a gentleman that I'm in a new-ish long-distance relationship using Pink candles dressed with marriage oil and a few others. Originally the marriage oil felt like a stretch (versus come to me or follow me boy) but it called to me to use for my work - it felt natural using it.

While the candle was burning and after the candle finished -
- Our communication grew and it feels as though his affection for me has grown.
- The last time I visited him (last week) we had (at random) a few conversations about marriage and engagement. During this conversation he light-heartedly let me know that he recently started an "engagement fund" to save up for a ring when the time comes.
- In addition, he randomly had some printouts from NYT Wedding section sitting on his computer desk at home which caught my eye by chance.
- And this past weekend, he visited me for the holiday, and during dinner he asked me what was my "ideal age to get married" (We have an age gap that some would deep significant but has been of no concern to me) and a great convo following it.

I have been astounded at the growth of our relationship over the past few weeks in terms of his communication and general affection towards me. The engagement fund convo and NYT articles are great signs of movement, in my opinion - as well as the age question/convo! Specifically because prior to that weekend, we'd never even talked marriage.

Just wanted to share my story :)
Jenny Shan

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:27 pm

GREAT Stories!

Congrats, everybody!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby bast78 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:54 pm

I got some of the good luck oil in my last order and at first I was underwhelmed. This afternoon I was writing a petition electronically. I thought I'd put some of the oil on my hands. The words which i had been mincing all morning just came right out and I was happy with what I wrote. I didn't expect it to have that kind of effect. I think it's because I'm afraid that I'll be careless and say the wrong thing and end up with some negative consequence, and so I mull over what to say. The good luck oil must have immensely decreased that likelihood for me. It makes a huge difference!
bast78

Unread postby Luckyyone » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:08 pm

Holy moly!!! It worked!!!! I know I've seen it work before but this was crystal clear success!!! My freezer spell and breakup jar has worked! I always get so amazed! this one gave me fast results!! The guy I was seeing was playing me, with some other girl, which I got her info, and did my spell, NOW they aren't even Facebook friends!! I just now noticed it! Now to focus on him....
Luckyyone

Unread postby bast78 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:54 pm

I really enjoy using the herb baths just at will. I may use an entire packet or just some select cleansing herbs. Hyssop is my favorite. They really help take a load off at the end of a bad day. Van Van oil is helpful as well!
bast78

Unread postby bast78 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:44 pm

I've been doing really well with my lodestone setup on my altar. Ive got her on top of $120 marked with the success sigil. There is some pyrite and a high john the conqueror root on the plate with her. Ive also got some money drawing things around the plate such as attraction, money and good luck products, and some money drawing herbs. I've been annointing her with van van oil and feeding with magnetic sand, and I speak to her at least a few times a week. Its going good. I've been noticing things coming to me in ways and at a rate which would never before, such as business and money making opportunities, even attention from friends! Money first and foremost. I'm pretty stoked.
bast78

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:53 pm

Hello, bast78 ,

That's great news!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby greentea » Fri May 13, 2016 7:23 pm

I bought a green skull candle from LM awhile ago - originally i was going to be used as my old boss. I wanted to keep that job so I was going to talk to this green candle and work on him. Yet, I never get around to it and the job assignment ended. A few weeks later I was going to make the skull as my man so he could return the money he owes me but I changed my mind at the last minute and made the candle as myself. I wanted to attract money to myself. The same day I lit the candle and started the work , I got a call from from a recruiter whom I haven't heard from for a long while. I know this kind of candle work takes time to manifest but the timing was amazing that I can't explain if it's not the skull what else could it be. Although I ended up didn't take that job neither but it's only because of the commute. Although it's not the money that I wanted my man to return, the Spirit sure has its own way of responding to my request, it's still an opportunity with dollar signs!

Thank you LM.
greentea

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Wed May 18, 2016 7:58 pm.
Reason: Posted elsewhre on the forum also. Double posting

Unread postby beauty41 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:30 pm

Hello everyone! :) So i wanted to post my success story with the hotfoot powder. I live in an apartment and had 2 roommates that drove me crazy, and 2 yrs ago i decided i needed help to get them to move out. I would have moved myself but financially i was unable to at the time.so i bought a packet of the hot foot powder from lucky mojo and while they were away, sprinkled some around their bedroom doors, & on their beds. Approximately 6 mos later, the lady that stayed here started becoming restless (she said it herself), and promptly left. The other roomate was a piece of work and took longer because he had been here longer and had other circumstances that prolonged his stay, not to mention he was stubborn as hell! So i began sprinkling other objects that i knew he would come in contact with, and around 6 mos after, he lost his job and could no longer afford to stay. However he still wouldnt budge. So around late last month (june), our landlord decided to sell the property, and the new landlord only wanted to rent to 1 person from now on. I was the only person who could afford it, so guess who had to leave?...lol..thats right, my stubborn roommate! So as of today, i am the sole tenant of the apartment,and i couldnt be happier!:)) sometimes it takes awhile for things to materialize, but dont lose faith!:)
beauty41

Unread postby Mezan » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:22 am

I like to be vocal about my success with Fast Luck Oil, since it's the product that I've had the most consistent success with.
I went to the mall yesterday without the intention of buying anything, just to look around. A gift card was given to me by a relative for a return. I was glad about that, but didn't think much of it since it was only $10 and change.
While looking around in the shoe section, I saw some cute ones for 8.99, but I wasn't sure that was accurate since it was on the box and not the shoes themselves. Sure enough, when I went to pay, they were 8.99 (down from 89.99!!).
I'm good at finding deals, but never this good! Thanks, Lucky Mojo! I look forward to more success with your products :-)
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!
Mezan

Unread postby beauty41 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:37 pm

Hello all!:)) so i have a bit of great news to report...within 2 weeks of each other! So i have been working for the past year on my ex who i was with for 10 yrs. We have been broken up 13 yrs, & it was pretty nasty. Many attempts by me to reconcile or at least have a civil conversation over the years have been met with hostility...until tonite! I have used several of the love and reconciliation spells that Lucky mojo sells, and was growing a little disheartened that i might not see anything on that front! But Monday was his Birthday and i figured it was the perfect excuse to try to open the lines of communication again. So i sent a simple FB message saying "Happy Birthday ". Around 10 pm tonite, (i couldnt believe what i saw), he wrote back "thank you".last year when i did this, FB showed that he saw it, but i got no response. Now this may not seem like a big deal to anyone, but it most definitely IS a Major development with all the drama and craziness that has been going on with us over the years! I have also had a honey jar (lucky mojo ) going on him for over a year now, so i guess its beginning to work!! :))so i wanted to share my overwhelming joy with you all as i am on cloud 9! I feel like this is just the beginning, and i just want to thank Lucky Mojo because without you, this miracle wouldn't be happening !:)
beauty41

Unread postby Luckyyone » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:44 am

I recently received my bewitching and omgeeeee!!! I really steal guys attention!! My boss even finds himself in my office for no apparent reason! It's so freakyyy!! But I love it!! Plus it also works on my "soon to be boyfriend" and OMGeee how I miss him! I can tell he's drawn to me as well! I don't care if it's because of the oil... I just care that he's drawn to me!! :D
Luckyyone

Unread postby Luckyyone » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:07 am

I have another small but great success!!!

It worked!! I just came back from camping with my "soon to be BF again"!! I didn't have time to do a skull candle to influence him to go camping with me. So I worked with what I had... I did a petition and used a purple candle (like sister Jean suggested) and anointed it with influence oil! And it worked!! He went with me, I was able to lay more tricks too!

I hope my update post is ok on
Luckyyone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:45 pm

Congratulations to everybody!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby CuteTpie » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:18 am

Hi everyone! I wanted to post about my success with my LM products so Im hoping this is the correct place to post (my apologies if its not).

I've been posting previously about how after 8 years my son's dad left us for someone else. I mentioned how I worked a lemon/vinegar jar spell and was successful in breaking them up! After getting them apart and broken up my mission was to get my man back home with me and our son. I ordered LM reconciliation, return to me, and follow me boy oil but LM didnt have the red skull candle I wanted so I had to order it from somewhere else (wouldve used taper candles but I really wanted to get in his head)! I made my petition paper and put LM reconciliation and return to me oil on it and then folded it up and wrapped his picture over it. I hollowed the bottom of the candle and placed the petition/picture inside. I then drilled 3 holes in the top of the skull candle and placed reconciliation oil in one hole, return to me oil in the next hole, and put my appropriate herbs in the third hole. I then wrote my name on the forehead of the skull candle so he would have me on his mind and I wrote some sweet words under my name so his thoughts of me would be nice and sweet. I annoited the candle with LM reconciliation and return to me oil. I planned to let the candle burn for 7 days while i talked sweetly to it and i even sang to it like i used to sing to my son's dad. The candle burned completely in only 4 days and it was a clean burn (no wax was left and the picture/petition inside burned completely with no ashes left behind). I was happy with my results but I wasnt done yet! I decided to make the first move & contact him via text. Guess what? He wanted nothing to do with me and we argued so bad I ended up putting him on call block. I was with this man for 8 years and I know he's stubborn and has his pride so I decided to keep working different angles but first I got a reading with Professor Ames to see if I had a chance or if I should just move on. He was amazing with the reading & told me I was moving in the right direction & proceed on. I made a honey jar with his and my pictures facing each other smeared with honey, my herbs, LM oils,& petition paper. I burned candles on the jar annoited with reconciliation and return to me oil from LM & they burned clean every time. I continued to burn annoited candles with the LM oils for nearly 1 month & one morning I decided to reach out to him again & sent him a short text saying "Good Morning" & he responded back "Good Morning"!!! We've been communicating via phone/text ever since and 2 days ago (August 29th) he told me he was sorry he left & that he wants to reconcile & come home!!! We are back together & I couldnt be happier!!! Thank you Professor Ames & LM!!!
CuteTpie

Unread postby Iamabeliever » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:40 am

Great!!! It really worked out good for you.
Iamabeliever

Unread postby neonwaosy » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:08 pm

I will like to testify, LM products has made, and is making a difference in my life. The oils are awesome. I don't go anywhere without 2 or 3 in my bag. Just got the wealthy way, I got blessed financially by a sibling. Overall, am a living testimony. Sometimes things don't really work the way we want them to, but with Lil tweak here and there with LM products, you are good.
Thank you LM staff, and root workers, Missionary independent spiritual church too.
Thank you.
neonwaosy

Unread postby Ladee » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:03 pm

I'd like to know if anyone has had success getting into a relationship with someone who was not their ex. Just curious to know if it's ever happened and what the experience was.
Ladee

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:03 pm

Hello, Ladee ,

I don't know if you had noticed, but I had edited your last post when you asked a question that requires many people to answer.

This is a form of poll-taking and we don't do this on the forum

Instead, just look on the threads pertaining to the spell that you want to perform and you will find probably thousand of people raving about their successes with Lucky Mojo products and their spells.

Wishing you the greatest of success

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Ladee » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:27 pm

Sorry about that, Miss Aida. I read the entire thread and didn't see what I was looking for.
Ladee

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:37 pm

Hello, Ladee ,

You would just go to the threads about how to do the spells. You'll see people writing that they had great success (not necessarily on this thread)

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Follow Me Boy Spell Testimonial

Unread postby RKGOMES » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:05 pm

Hi Everyone,

My partner and I have been having a really difficult time for the past year (Iʻll spare you the details). We separated twice in the year, and on and on. I purchased the Follow Me Boy Triple Strength Spell Kit to use on my partner, and let me tell you - the results have been unbelievably successful. He has stopped fighting and picking fights with me. Heʻs super responsive to my suggestions and requests. We donʻt argue - we sit down and have a decent and respectful conversations about things that we need to work on. I tell you - Iʻm just really floored at the success I had using this spell.

I had a reader tell me that the spell work was awesome, and it in fact is. I am just floored... (and very grateful).

Thank you Lucky Mojo.
RKGOMES

Unread postby mellowmagick » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:57 pm

I would just like to say I know you're not supposed to talk about spells while you're working them. I grew up very religious where anything like this is highly frowned upon. I honestly didn't know what would happen, some of the things I did that I didn't put much effort into sputtered, and fell flat a bit. However I used some Lucky Mojo products, and have been working one in particular, like a job honey. I just laid some tricks, so we'll see how that goes, but that skull candle worked like gangbusters. It worked so well it scared me a bit. For those who are wondering I petitioned several things on it, but one was so particular that happened that I was left speechless. I'll write more as the situation evolves. But thanks LM!!!!
mellowmagick

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:12 pm

Thanks for posting -- and good luck in all of your works.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby asteni » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:14 am

hello,
Im new on this forum but Im an old costumer .
I would like to share the best products from the shop:

the best oils for me are: money drawing
essence of bend over
firewall of protection
protection oil
safe travel oil

I have seen real result by using this oil. IT is working for real and for great result.
As well as I get some money I will by again this oil.
asteni

Unread postby Dlcutter » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:48 am

I feel a bit remiss in my testimony as I bought the product over a year ago, but as I am still seeing results, I really should speak up and show some gratitude.

I purchased St. Joseph spell kit for real estate. I was (and am) a novice at spellwork. Having everything set up, spelled out, and measured reduced my anxiety about a type of work I had never done before. My parents were trying to sell their home and move to a more manageable place. The house had been on the market for over a year with no prospects in a very dry market. I used the kit as instructed with faith that they would be out in a month. Within a few weeks, they had a bidding war on the property! An initial buyer came forward, but backed out at the last minute and ended up having to give up a large deposit, giving my parents a cash sum. A final buyer immediately came along and bought the house for much more than initially listed. Mom and Dad went from taking a loss to making a profit.

Fast forward to now, they fixed the new place up, are about to flip it, and will be paying cash for a nicer place in a better neighborhood.

Trust me people, this is worth every penny!
Dlcutter

Unread postby Madam Sol » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:30 pm

How wonderful thanks for sharing
Madam Sol
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Madam Sol » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:10 pm

My favorite products purchased at misc so far would be the peace water. I will say that I am a nagging wife and mom, I find myself trying to be calm about dirt or clutter etc. I am also not great at relaying what I want with a cool and calm tone of voice. This causes friction in my marriage and some of my other relationships. I began to do regular cleansing on my home practicing all that I have learned. The first week thing went well and continued to improve. The amount of breath I used to yell and scream I am now using to laugh and love.
Madam Sol
Forum Moderator

Unread postby neonwaosy » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:34 am

It's 4.16am in Texas and am laying here astonished as to what has happened to me today.

Thank you LMCCo, your products are always there for me when I fall.

I ordered a reconciliation candle with M.I,S.C, and I started the same at home with my honey jar on my friend. First candle at home burnt really clear, 2nd one had a facial symbol, and I kept staring at it trying to come up with a meaning to it. I decided to call my friend and initiated a face to face meeting, since we have not seen each other in about a week plus since we had a fight. He picked my call, and was really sweet over the phone. We had a face to face meeting, talked for almost 2 hrs, meanwhile I had another candle burning at home, while wearing Reconciliation and return to me oil all over me with a dab of kiss me now on my ears.

This meeting went SUPER WELL, much more than I expected.

He's been texting non stop, called me about 2 hrs ago (2 am or so) wanting to come over, lol, I said no we will have lunch tomorrow and gradually go from there, cause I don't want it to be about sex. So I am grateful for your products, the moderators, Crystal Silence League and MISC. More blessings to you Ms Cat for all you do.

I appreciate you guys. Sometimes some issues needs the individual to take the 1st step not waiting for magic to happen first. I also realize that men, their ego and pride never lets them move forward.

Blessings.
Neon
neonwaosy

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:10 pm

Congratulations, Neon --

But, hey, now you know: If you "don't want it to be about sex," don't you go wearing Kiss Me Now! Oil!!!!!

LOL!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby neonwaosy » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:21 pm

Lol !!, TRUE. Just wanted to lure him a bit ;). These oils are powerful !!!
I am a living testimony.
Thank you all !!
neonwaosy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:48 pm

I just had a client tell me that since she's been wearing Follow Me Boy, men are all over her like white n rice!

Going to get a nice haircut, make-up done, mani-pedi, and donning Follow Me Boy oil. Let's see if I get the same results that everybody else talks about!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby SusieQ24 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:44 pm

Hi all!

I re-discovered Lucky Mojo a few months ago, and excitedly ordered a few candles, among other things.

First, I ordered a plain, green candle for money. And all totaled, I have received over $2,000 in unexpected money in less than 2 months! A few days ago, I lit up the candle again after not burning it for a week or so, and my other called me and said she'd be sending me $500 for Christmas! Completely unexpected!! I was floored!!

Second, I bought a healing candle and also asked for prayers on the Crystal Silence League website for my mother who had a cranial leak into her inner ear, and was facing brain surgery to treat it or possible meningitis without surgery. I asked for prayers for the best possible outcome and lit my healing candle. When I spoke to my mother over Christmas, she told me that the sounds in her inner ear from the leak had stopped TWO WEEKS AGO (right around when I lit the candle and requested prayers!!)!! Again, I was shocked and delighted by the wonderful turn of events.

I just wanted to express how happy and grateful I am to Lucky Mojo--and all the wonderful people working there, as well as for the Crystal Science League, and everyone who prayed for my mom, and also all the lovely people here in this wonderful online community.

I had a rough few years where nothing was going my way and I was deeply miserable. I prayed, lit candles, did spells, had other people cast spells for me, used lucky charms, had others pray for me, but it seemed like nothing was working. I lost all faith in God, angels, spirit guides and magic and sunk into a deep depression. But eventually, a tiny spark inside me grew bigger, and enabled me to make difficult and profound changes in my life (divorcing, moving 3 hours away, quitting my job, taking a chance on a romantic partner) and now I'm happier than I've been in YEARS!

The point of my story is, that at the time, I believed none of my spells and prayers were working...but they were...just not as rapidly or in the outcome I envisioned..So I just wanted to say to those who feel hopeless and scared...that there is always hope and love if you are strong enough to recognize it and to persevere thru the difficult times until you reach what you want!

Many blessings to all!
SusieQ24

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:40 am

Hello SusieQ24,

Wow, that's INCREDIBLE! Thanks for sharing your story :D

Take care!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite and La Santisima Muerte!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MeowMix » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:52 am

Just wanted to take a moment to thank the folks behind LMCCo. & affiliated sites for providing not only authentic products but also the vast amount of free knowledge and information regarding ATR.

Reading/practicing the history/application of hoodoo/conjure/rootwork has not only been effective in my spiritual endeavors but has also reconnected me with the traditions of my own family. I feel a closer understanding to my own culture and feel a deeper connection to my family and ancestors than I ever have at any other point in my life.

Thought you guys deserved a shout-out for continuing to keep these wonderful traditions alive and relevant in our modern world. :D :D :D
MeowMix

Unread postby FAY » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:40 am

I wanted to share two (overdue) success stories. I seem to have the most success with dollbabies.

I created a dollbaby to represent my ex. We have been broken up for a long time but I work with him and see him on a regular basis. He began a relationship with another woman at work but she does not work in our office, she works in a different one. She has been very icy and arrogant toward me since they became involved but its ok, because I barely see her through work.

I created a the dollbaby and stuffed it with rose petals, damiana, licorice root, calamus root, rosemary and cinnamon. I dressed it with Fire of Love and Controlling oil. I spoke to it every day for two weeks, telling it how much it loved me and wants to return to me. I told it how he did not want to be with this other woman and they should break up.

We had a meeting at work where the whole division (300 employees) attended. Both of them were there. I was shocked at how he behaved. He normally doesn't even speak to me when she is there. He followed me like a dog the whole day. He even sat and had lunch with me. She was pissed! I could see it in her face. He didn't even speak to her once there.

Later that same week both were working in my office. He kept coming to my desk on those days to chat. He even took me for a short drive to show me his new car. A co-worker told me when he came back to the office she asked him where he was and he told her he was showing me his car. She told me his gf jaw dropped.

This was in November I just heard they have been broken since just before Christmas.
FAY

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:29 pm

Congrats, everybody!!!~!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby FAY » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:12 pm

Since I posted my success story here I have received several private messages asking me for specifics on what i did. I thought rather than reply to each I would just post here.

I made a doll baby to return my ex boyfriend to me. I had barely any communication with him for over 6 months. Although I would see him regularly through work, many times he would hardly acknowledge me.

The doll was sewn by hand using pink felt and white thread to sew together. I used a patter that looks like a gingerbread man and nothing like my ex. I did sew on blue buttons for eyes. He has beautiful blue eyes. My sewing skills are poor. I had to research how to stitch the doll on the internet. I couldn't even do that. My doll is very simple and the work looks very amateur :( I read somewhere something like 'your craftsmanship doesn't need to be perfect; only your witchcraft.' Its true. The doll worked. The entire time I worked creating the doll, I stated my petition and what the doll was intended for. I spoke to the doll as if it were my ex. I told it how I wanted him to feel toward me, act toward me and things I wanted him to do.

I stuffed the doll with stuffing I pulled out of an old pillow but in the centre is where I put the magical ingredients to support my work. In a small red flannel bag I stuffed the petition written on the back of a picture of him. I had no personal concerns. I annointed the petition with LM Essence of Bend Over oil, LM Fire of Love oil and LM Love Me oil. I stated my petition again. I then placed licorice root, calamus root, cloves, rose petals, damiana and catnip. I specifically told each her what it is intended to do. For instance the licorice and calamus are for control. I said something like 'licorice root, give me control over ex-boyfriend's heart and mind. Make him submit to my work. Break down all resistance.' I did this for each herb/flower I used. I then annointed the entire bag and contents with LM Essence of Bend Over, LM Fire of Love oil and LM Love Me Oil.

I finished sewing the doll and lit a pink candle annointed with Love Me oil and Fire of Love oil. I anointed the doll with the same three oils above and baptized it in my ex-boyfriend's name. I then took three long pins and heated both in the candle flame. I stuck one through his head and told him I control his mind. I stuck one through his heart and told him I control his heart also. I stuck one through his genital area and told him I control his sexual desire.

Everyday I lit a pink candle dressed in the oils above. 1 small alter candle. I spoke to the doll firmly telling it exactly how I wanted my ex to think and feel about me.

On the 3rd day, after no contact from my ex for over six months he texted me. Then he texted the next day. Then the next. He was sweet and playful just like I told him to be. One week later there was an outpouring of emotion and he told me loved me, nothing compared to being with me and that he wanted to reconcile.

I know this is long but I hope this helps. Although I have only ordered oils from LM, I do believe they help to bring all the pieces of my work together.
FAY

Unread postby Roku9416 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:51 am

Hey guys, just a quick question. I know that part of what makes these spels and oils work is if i believe. But how do i believe? How can i go through every day with the belief that my spell will work or my attraction oil will work? And how shell text me and come back to me? Just a quick question.
Roku9416

Unread postby FAY » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:26 pm

Use your imagination Roku9416. Imagine what you wish for her to say to you and use those words to conjure the feelings you would have if she really said/texted those words to you. Imagine that you already have what it is you want. This is the key to magic. Visualization and very little doubt. Not oils, herbs, candles etc. These things only help to support your work. It is your clear intention and belief in the outcome that makes magic work.
FAY

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:21 pm

Hello, Roku9416 ,

This post does snot belong under success stories.

I have also edited out your question about a spell that you had purchased elsewhere and have issued a board warning.

Read this page for answers:

www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

Thanks
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby neonwaosy » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:12 pm

I am sending my love and appreciation to the wonderful moderators in this forum, the LM rootworkers and LM products..
The past year, I started a degree program that was meant to be for 18 months. I am happy to say I finished this in 12 months. With the help and assistance of LM products, rootworkers and moderators. I have graduated, though it wasn't easy. Struggling between my love/relation, family, personal and financial, I still made it through. Thank you all for the push. Crown of success works wonders. And now I have mixed it in my kids lotion. Thank you all again...
neonwaosy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:56 pm

neonwaosy !!!

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!

So very Happy for you and proud of you!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby neonwaosy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:07 am

Thank you Miss Aida and all LM family.
Blessings
neonwaosy

Unread postby Ladee » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:37 am

Congrats neonwaosy! Did you use the Crown of Success spell kit or just the oil?
Ladee

Unread postby neonwaosy » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:06 pm

Thank you. I first started with the kit the week my classes started, then I had some candles burnt by Missionary independent church, I use the oil each time am studying, dress candles at home with the oil while I studied. Also used road openers, crucible of courage and good luck powder blown around my home and back pack ...lol... every angle. But the crown of success oil is the " go to for me". Always. I think I smell like crown of success... and I love luv the smell.
neonwaosy

Unread postby loabeliever » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:51 pm

Thank you LM family for all your help! I love the protection spells here with Agrimony & rue, the herbs are magic. :)
loabeliever

Unread postby FAY » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:45 am

I wanted to share another success story to attest to the power of lucky mojo oils. The oils are the only LM products I have used. I incorporate them in all my spellwork.

I did some break-up work on a man I had been involved with in the past. I don't want him back but I did want to break up a relationship he HAD with a woman who interfered in our relationship.

I used black candles. Just a dinner candle. Burns completely in about 6 hours. I dressed it with Essence of Bend Over, Hot Foot Oil and Break Up Oil. Then I rolled the candle in my homemade Hot Foot Powder. I burned three candles prepared this way over three days and let each one burn completely. I prayed for the end of that relationship. This was January 14-16.

On Valentines day he contacted me to talk and mentioned to me that he and this woman had ended their relationship recently.

PS I don't burn my hotfoot powder indoors because of the sulphur powder I add. I burn it in the garage with the door open. YOU COULD BECOME SICKENED BY FUMES FROM THE SULPHUR POWDER.
FAY

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:09 am

Congratulations Fay ! I'm so happy for you :)
RoseStar21

Unread postby Ladee » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:35 pm

Congrats FAY! I look forward to your success stories!
Ladee

Previous

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Customer Testimonials