• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:44 am

Influence and Change Someone's Mind or a Decision They Made

Re: Influence and Change Someone's Mind or a Decision They Made

Unread postby Draconis13 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:45 am

Hello everyone. I have been reading through this thread hoping to find something that can specifically answer my question, but I didn't find anything. SO here goes. I want to change my soon to be ex-husbands mind about making my daughter and I move down the street from him. I want him to think its his own decision even though I will be pulling the strings from behind the curtain. Also I wanted to know how can I hide my work from other root workers or readers. His mother has someone that likes to check in on what I am doing and I don't want their prying eyes to see. Thank you in advance.
Draconis13

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:23 pm

Hello, empressselene,

Here is a link that tells you how to work an influence skull candle to influence someone to do your bidding: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

You can also use Compelling oil to compel him to change his mind: www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

And, here is the thread on invisibility: must-we-and-how-can-we-keep-rootwork-secret-or-invisible-t18109.html

Wishing you great success with these spells.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Keep or delay a person from moving across the country

Unread postby dustylynn403 » Wed May 20, 2015 6:12 am

I am trying to figure out a way to keep a person from moving several states away. I just want him to stay here at least for now. I had broken up with him for literally a day because I was freaking out about how close we were getting (I've been recently through the divorce from hell, kids involved, scared of relationships, blah blah). I knew what I was doing it an why, so instead of running away this time I told him I wanted to talk. During this time, literally the night I ended it he applied for a job several states away (he has a very good job here and the job he applied for is the exact same thing). He ended up getting the job and is now going to move there in a little over a month. This is a place where we both want to move someday, only I can't now due to custody issues (leaving my children will never be an option). Many of my friends and my family live there already too. I just want him to stay here and not have this be so sudden. He put in his notice at work monday, but as of right now can still keep his job, announced it on facebook yesterday (you know it's offical when it's on facebook lol), and seriously thinks this is something he has to do right now. I just want him to stay here for now. I don't want to bind him to me, not keep him from ever being able to move. He has friends, a great job, a home, family, activities that he loves, and flies to this other city all the time for fun. When I was in my early 20s (I'm 36 now) I did a love spell that that really blew up in my face so I am always very cautious about how I do things. I absolutely don't want to manipulate how he feels about me (I just want time to see what could possibly happen) and if it doesn't work out then he can still move if that's what he still really wants to do.
dustylynn403

Unread postby natstein » Wed May 20, 2015 7:06 am

Hello dustylynn403,

I merged your question into a thread that deals with changing peoples mind from a decision they have made. I would suggest you work with Influence products on a skull candle. (http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html). This one is going to be tricky though as you set up the situation for him to move by breaking up with him.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Isd » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:30 pm

I want to order an oil to use on a purple candle in a situation for example, I dont want my bf to travel but i cant/dont want to convince him not to because it doesnt depend entirely on him. I want to change his brother's mind or to change the situation, the plan to be canceled. Or to travel a shorter time.
Or other example, I dont want him to go out to bar or to club with his friends but again i dont want necesarily to work on him directly, i mean to tell him dont go bcos i would look selfish bcos he doesnt go out often, once in 2-3 months maybe. I prefer and he also prefers they play football or they gather at someone's place.
So, i want to change a situation where other ppl i dont even know the name are involved. Not just to influence someone's mind, i dont want to say directly to that person " Dont do this" how u would work with "Do as I say" product but something to block the possibility, to cancel the plan. But of course, i dont want something bad to happen to anyone.

I was thinking of Controlling or Domination.
I think Influence is too gentle.
What is your opinion and what other products do you recommend for this type of work?

I cant afford to use skull candle for every situation like this.
I want to use skull candle for other type of work.
Can i use one white skull candle and name it after the person but use it like general purpose? To put oil on it and speak to the candle whatever i want him to think on that particular time? Or is it skull candle and one thought?
Isd

Unread postby j82 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:46 pm

Isd,

Skull candles of course. You can burn stick candles ( chime) on top of their picture with the petition wrote out on the for head and dressed with one of the controling oils you mentioned. You can make a doll baby of the bf and tell it what to do, you can take a photo and puff cigar smoke into its face to tell them what to do. You can pray over his photos at night when he is asleep telling him what to do. Those are my quick ideas to get you started
j82

PostThis post was deleted by Isd on Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:46 am.

PostThis post was deleted by Isd on Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:46 am.

Unread postby Isd » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:48 am

Thank you, j82 for your quick answer.
However, i want to place my order and i wish to receive opinion which oil : Controlling or Domination is more appropiate for the situations i have mentioned.
Isd

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:10 pm

Hello, ISD,

Please do not quote yourself. I had edited your pots and you came behind me and deleted them.

This is considered double posting and is against the Forum rules.

I am (once again) editing your post above).

Domination and or controlling is an EXCELLENT idea.

You definitely have the hang of this!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cookies » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:36 am

A family member of mine wants to stay with me next month, and I am not happy about it. I care for the person, but they are very judgmental, critical and negative.

I am thinking of buying a skull candle, placing a picture of them on/beside it and anointing the picture with controlling/domination oil. I thought of writing a petition on the back too.

Is there anything else I should add to make it more potent?
cookies

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:38 pm

Hello, cookies ,

That's a great idea.

I would also add a circle around it of red pepper flakes and another circle around that of Red brick dust. Put your name and home address on the other side of the circles or powders that I have suggested.

www.herb-magic.com/pepper-red-flakes.html

www.herb-magic.com/red-brick-dust.html

Wishing you the very best with this

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cookies » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:56 am

Thank you Miss Aida!
cookies

Unread postby sentbylove » Tue May 31, 2016 9:50 am

Hello you guys,

I need your help. I'm new to the spells. I tried to do a spell two times and both times I got the opposite of what I wanted. Anywho, there's this woman telling folks bad things about me and now three people are looking at me different because of it. I would like to change all three of those people minds in believing that the girl is evil. So basically I need to reverse what she's doing to me on her.
sentbylove

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue May 31, 2016 10:09 am

sentbylove, the word "reverse" opens a whole new world of mirror and reversing spells:
http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
mirror-spells-and-mirror-box-spells-questions-and-answers-t2140.html
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Harvest Moon » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:28 pm

Hello all,

I would like to know opinions on the best way to convince a young woman to return to her plan of placing her baby up for adoption when it is born. She is very young and lives in a terrible environment with a negative family (I was told to picture very poor, trashy trailer park residents), and she originally was firm that though she did not want to abort the child, that s/he will be much better off with another family. She has since flip-flopped and now wants to try to keep the baby. The child's father is not in the picture. I don't personally know this girl, but a dear friend is very worried about the situation and I thought I would attempt some work with a candle and oils to hope for the best outcome for everyone. Perhaps a skull candle? Or a figure candle? I don't want to send unkind vibes, just gentle but firm nudges in the right direction.

If anyone has any insights to share, I thank you in advance!
Harvest Moon

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:33 pm

Hello, Harvest Moon ,

It would still be an influence skull candle.

But I get very leery of putting spells on pregnant women...

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spell to postpone Homecoming dance

Unread postby Lilac » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:44 pm

It's next week and i need to make it much farther away than that. I was thinking some sort of freezer spell, but how do you even do those?
Lilac

Re: Spell to postpone Homecoming dance

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:54 pm

This would be almost impossible -- if you have no experience with the work and if many, many people had decided to have the dance on that day, they would essentially "out vote" you.

A freezer spell may bring on slowness, but changing the minds of 200 or more people? Unlikely.

Additionally, although magic can shove things in a certain direction, there are consequences to the work. How do you envision the dance being postponed -- the venue burning down, a flood inundating your town, a major tornado, an explosion, an infestation of locusts?
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Extremedivas1195 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:54 pm

I'm having problem with my grandma right now. She want to go back to negative once in my life . I feel like she is going backward in my life. It's a long story to explain my relationship with her. I am trying to live a better lifestyle than before with her. I came from bad upbringing with her and my family. She always want negative in our life. My grandma is a type of person she is happy to be negative and miserable .

She is a very controlling & manipulative to me and my family.

I'm trying hard to figure out why she doesn't like me and my family to live in harmony?
It's she curse ? or what?!

It's breaking my heart of why she is the way she is. I am only one trying to keep the family together and she is being overbearing and manipulative just like my mom. That's another story too.

What magic should I do? I already did talking and therapy with her. Nothing work.
Extremedivas1195

Unread postby Papa Newt » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:01 am

Hi Extremedivas,

There seems to be a lot going on in your situation that you may consider getting a reading on the situation from a reputable worker, such as a member of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. From there you can get the answer to your question as if there is a curse or what exactly is happening.

Something you may consider is working with Cast Off Evil and/or Run Devil Run. Those pages will have some great information that you might apply to your situation.

Best of luck to you!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Help me compel my lover to accept my pets

Unread postby jessanth99 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:33 pm

Hello All,

I am in a relationship with a guy who does not like dogs in the house. He wants a more serious relationship, like I do, but the dogs are a BIG factor in move forward. I am willing to put one outside during the day but the 2 babies are to small to be outside. I have kennels for all 3 of them and putting them in there will not be a problem. My problem is that he is very, very hard headed and won't budge on this topic. I just want him to not worry about the dogs and focus on us. What kind of spell can I use to convince him that the dogs will not be a problem? Also, I need him to be more open minded. Please, please help me.

Thanks.
jessanth99

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:57 pm

Hello, jessanth99,

Wow, that's terrible.

Try putting the dogs' hair and a personal concern of his into this:

www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spell-kit-influence.html

Also, make sure that the petition says exactly what you want.

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby jessanth99 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:55 am

Thank you for the response, but one question? Can a napkin with some of his dried semen work as a personal concern of his?
jessanth99

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:01 am

Hello jessanth99,

Yes it can. Use a small piece of the napkin. One of his hairs will also work.

If you have more questions about personal concerns, please ask them here:

personal-concerns-hair,-photo,-etc-questions-and-answers-t9215.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jessanth99 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:19 pm

Can I use a red skull candle for this and other purposes? Shoot 2 birds with 1 stone type of deal?
jessanth99

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:29 pm

jessanth99 --

Generally, a red skull is used for influence in love. And generally each skull represents one person.

So, you figure out how many types of emotional situations and multiply that by the number of people and that would be the number of skull candles.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby jessanth99 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:38 pm

I'm confused, sorry, so I'll be more specific. In addition to emotional situations, love me, come to me, follow me, I wanted to put in his head the idea of us moving in together. Does that make sense? Also, since his sister lives with him, I don't want him to feel sorry for her and keep us from moving forward. Or should I use something else for that? Also, should In my petition should I put something about him accepting my dogs? Or is that something different too? Sorry for all the questions, I just want this to come out right. Thanks for your help
jessanth99

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:27 pm

Hello, jessanth99

It looks like the autocorrect messed up Miss cat's response and that's why it looked confusing. I fixed it. You can look t her post now and it is clear.

I will answer each question after the question

In addition to emotional situations, love me, come to me, follow me, I wanted to put in his head the idea of us moving in together. Does that make sense? -Yes it does and you can do that

Also, since his sister lives with him, I don't want him to feel sorry for her and keep us from moving forward. Or should I use something else for that? -That is a different spell

Also, should In my petition should I put something about him accepting my dogs? Or is that something different too? -NO. That's also too much and off the topic Put him in a honey jar with the dogs.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby jessanth99 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:38 pm

Wow, Thank you soooo much! Very clear now. As far as the sister situation, what spell should I use? I'm thinking Separation spell?

Thank you again for all your help. I'm actually excited to move forward with this now.
jessanth99

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:38 pm

Hello, jessanth99,

That's a great spell to perform!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby jessanth99 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:37 pm

Thank you Miss Aida, I will keep you posted!
jessanth99

Unread postby ineika1 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:04 pm

Hi i need some help.
my target said he still has love for me but in the reading i got from my Airr reader he has doubts about our relationship
i already got a healing and blockbuster and clarity candle. but i do want to change his mind and he is stubborn so should i order a run of essence of bind over candles and request them to be dressed with deer tongue and mercury oil and petition it for him to get rid of his doubts and tell me he wants our relationship to work?
ineika1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:37 pm

Hello, ineika1 ,

Did your reader give you any advice for spell work?

I would go with influence instead of Bend Over. My that would be my personal choice.

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ineika1 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:16 pm

Hi mrs aida

No he just said that there was doubt and if we both can agree and get on good terms then i can have success it was deacon millet who gave me the reading so yea but ill try influence. Do you think influence can cut a stubborn man?
Oh also as far as spell work no! i didn't get any advice do you have any besides getting influence candles lit? im trying to change his mind im going to do a skull candle for him
ineika1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:52 pm

Hello, ineika1,

Yes. Go with the influence skull candle spell which is here:

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Change My Dean's Mind

Unread postby NewToThisSpell » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:31 pm

Good Afternoon, I wanted to know if anyone would be able to help me. Graduation is May 22, I just recently found out that the college I attend is not allowing me to walk in the graduation ceremony because I have 3 classes (9 credit hours) left to take. They are however allowing students with at least (1 to 6 credit hours; 1 to 2 classes) walk in graduation and finish their remaining classes in the summer like I'm doing. Is it possible that you have any anything that may help me change their mind about letting me walk in graduation. My entire family already booked their flights and hotels to come see me walk across the stage. Please if there is anything that you can do, no matter the price I will pay it.
P.S. All I have to do is get my Dean to sign off on my Graduation Paper, they first time she said no but i'm hoping that I can change her mind.
NewToThisSpell

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:32 pm

Hello, NewToThisSpell ,

Please go to the AIRR website and see who can help you

Please don't post this type of plea on the forum because there could be lurkers here who will see your post and try to scam you. I've already had problems with one person and got rid of him but, only God knows if there are more of them....

PLEASE go to a reputable rootworker (who is a member of AIRR) that can be found here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

I pray that all works out for you

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion