• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:44 pm

Spells to Curse Someone With Physical Illness Sickness Death

Re: Spells to Curse Someone With Physical Illness Sickness Death

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:19 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

That's no problem.

I lay Goofer Dust right in front of my targets frequently. Still works like a charm.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:46 am

Hi Ms. Aida,

but do you ever get in trouble for doing it?
I already did the spiritual bath to close everything up and I read Psalm 37 & 51 13 times. I feel at peace but I do not trust the neighbors so I am unsure if they may try something again if this does not work. I am glad that it is closed for now so that I can do other spellwork but I will have to be mindful of them and watch and see.

Thank You.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:43 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

Whenever I get caught, I get yelled at. HOWEVER they really don't know what I'm doing. They're usually screaming: "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING"???

So, let them yell. No big deal.

Now, here's something that I do a lot also: I take one of my dogs for a walk and I also carry a poop bag as a decoy. When I lay tricks, I deliberately have the poop bag visually accessible to whomever is watching. I lay my trick, take my poo bag, and pretend that I am picking something up.

Viola!! Nobody suspects anything. They just think that I'm a mindful citizen!!

Take care!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:10 am

Thank you Miss Aida,

Well what happened was that I was deploying some D.U.M.E sachet powders mixed with goofer dust and graveyard dirt over their front door mat & I did carry them in a poop bag but it didn't look as though I was picking up any poo and it was an 11-yr-old, big mouth little girl who lives across the street who saw it from her window. She likes my neighbors from hell so she has probably told them but they haven't said anything to me yet- probably because they are too busy fighting all of the time and not dieing...but I'll wait.

Thank You!
Lovemydogs

Unread postby belle » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:07 pm

Earlier in this thread, Miss cat described a person telling her how to make a doll baby to cause a "junker" (a heroin addict) to overdose by "rolling it in milk sugar." She said that "he didn't want to say "heroin." Milk sugar was used (probably still is used) to cut heroin. His meaning was clear."

Out of curiosity, did that person mean that you should roll the wax doll in heroin or just in milk sugar meant to signify heroin?
belle

Unread postby Gelato8 » Tue May 17, 2016 12:11 pm

Hello, sorry to post in an old thread. I just wanted some advice on how to basically go about bringing death upon myself.

Now before I get judged because of assumptions, all I will say is that I know my purpose for this life of mine, I have lived well and fulfilled said purpose, and I am not depressed or any such thing. I am at peace, and I am merely done with this life but I'm also currently healthy, hence why I came here.

I wish to give myself a terminal illness and I wanted some guidance as to how to go about it or to put it simply, whether death spells will work on oneself or not. I will also clarify that suicide is not an option for me, mainly because I am not depressed but also because I need a bit of time to leave things in order before my departure. That's all, thanks in advance for any help.
Gelato8

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue May 17, 2016 6:19 pm

Gelato8 --

Your request is one i have never heard before in the 8 year history of this forum, nor in my 50 years of working with African American folk magic.

Your query sounds mentally ill to me. I don't give advice to mentally ill people.

I could point you to a suicide-prevention forum, but you were not asking about suicide.

I could delete this post and ban you for being off-topic, but instead i would like to say that the topic here is hoodoo and that hoodoo is about helping yourself. It is not about those who suffer with a cryptic desire for self-harm through medical illness.

I could advise you to take a plane to some place where potentially fatal illnesses like Ebola, HIV, Dengue, and Malaria are common and not generally treated due to poverty, and to help people. You may catch a fatal dissease while there, and, if left untreated, it might kill you. If not, al least you will have helped other people along the way.

Finally, if you wait long enough, you'll die anyway. Just be patient.

Good luck wherever your go, but please do go, because this conjure forum is not a place for a question about magically giving yourself a terminal illness.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue May 17, 2016 6:25 pm

Belle, i took it to mean to use heroin. He was just trying to be socially appropriate.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby jamoon » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:43 pm

Good Day All, I need some guidance while I await funds to purchase an email reading ( I am hearing challenged, so can't do phone reading). I have had MISC burn a candle petition for me twice and the last report came back that there seems to be some interference based on unresolved past issues.

Alas, I have to speak to this individual almost daily even though thankfully we are miles apart and ofttimes he will say I love you, and I will respond love you too, just for peace and sanity sake. This person is a pedophile who targets young women and say he is giving them emotional support. I can't really cut off contact because it could be detrimental, so I have no choice but to play along, get candles burned and pray and meditate as advised until the "curse" works and believe justice will be served. I am however wondering if by the daily contact and pestering I am interfering with the work. Thankfully in the next few days, my phone and entire communication should be down as I travel, but I really need this individual gone.

I have started a vinegar jar with the following inside, petition paper, hair of the individual, 9 pins, needle and nails. Goofer dust and D.U.M.E powder as well as cayenne pepper, black pepper, Espoms salts and of course vinegar along with a passport size photo of the target and also a full body photo. Every day I give it a good shake for about 10 to 15 minutes. Am I doing this right? HELP!!
jamoon

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:12 pm

Hello, jamoon,

I am sorry but don't understand what you are asking: you want him gone but you must talk to him?

Now knowing the situation in its entirety, this doesn't make sense right now.

The jar is good. But if you want him out of your life and keep talking to him, it doesn't make sense.

Here are some other spells for you: www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#black

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby jamoon » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:37 am

Hi Miss AIda, sorry for being so vague...I was trying to delete that post and better explain myself, but found that I could not do so once I hit submit...the below better explains my situation, as this is my husband. I guess my question is, "What do you do when you still for one reason or the other, have to communicate with your target (family, husband, co-worker, boss, supervisor) almost daily while working on them?"

This man is my husband and allegedly years ago at age 46 was in an appropriate relationship with a 15 year old girl and got jailed for going against a court order to have no contact with her. I recently asked him about it and he says "Oh her father was raping her and she wanted something different, I was just giving her emotional support". I was away on a business trip and when I returned another underage girl is saying he had some sort of sexual contact with him and sent photos of him showing her his privates via Facebook video. Then when I asked him about he he has threatened me if I expose him.

He has friends protecting him in high places, so I burned a D.U.M.E candle on him with Hexing oil and Goofers Dust and his hair. He got very sick but that's it and yes I cleaned myself after with Hyssop bath, cleaning oil and still use cleaning stuff daily. In an angry outburst he said he'll make everyone happy real soon because death was being projected on him. I however didn't stay around him because the girl has threatened to expose him and I don't want anyone to think I am encouraging his crimes. He got angry enough with me once for questioning him while driving and slammed on his brakes nearly causing me to go throw the window screen, that's how crazy he can get when questioned about his wicked behaviour.

What more can I do, I'm hearing challenged so can't really call in for a reading. And I am going to start a money blessing spell to get an email reading done.
jamoon

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:24 pm

Hello, Jamoon,

That page of black spells that Miss Aida linked for you has a lot of useful stuff, and the work you describe with the D.U.M.E. candle, goofer dust, etc., sounds solid, and so does the vinegar jar. I thought I'd add though that if you want to get this guy exposed once and for all for the pedophile he is, you could check out this forum thread:

spells-to-get-criminals-exposed-arrested-jailed-imprisoned-t8951.html

I'll also say though that obviously I don't know your entire situation, but it concerns me that you feel like you have to talk to this guy and say you love him, even when he's doing all these awful things, threatening you and being physically abusive (slamming on his breaks so you hit the window). You don't deserve that. You deserve happiness, love, respect and a guy who isn't preying on young girls. Just from the brief things you posted on this forum, I fear for your safety. Please watch out for yourself, and don't just rely on hoodoo when you really need to just call the police.

If this is all too much for you, and you feel like you could use some extra help, you could hire a rootworker to work on your behalf: http://readersandrootworkers.org.

Good luck to you, and take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jamoon » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:09 am

Thank you sisterjean, the Police won't do much as his ex-wife is a Police Officer, she was the one who made him got jailed the first time. The island where he lives is a very small place.

O will make sure I watch my back and stay safe. Will look into the spells further and have contacted a rootworker, as I really do not know what to do anymore.
jamoon

Unread postby sentbylove » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:56 pm

When laying tricks, do I have to make him walk over it? Can't I just throw the powder on him? When I purchase the poweder, I need to know how to apply it? Im thinking about meeting with him before he go to work then just throwing the powder on him. Which means he gonna have to work with the powder still on him for 8 hours. Then go shower. Will this work? And how soon does it take to work? I want him to get mentally ill. My aunt said someone laid a trick on her and it worked as soon as she drove through it. She ended up losing her mind, talking to walls but she's better now. Thats what I want for the father of my child. I want him to talk to walls.
sentbylove

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:44 pm

Hello, sentbylove,

Here is the page on how to use the powders: www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

The Goofer dust page also has great instructions: www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html

How long will it take to work? Only Spirit knows that. Sometimes things work immediately and other times, it takes a while.

There are variables.

Please read the pages for ideas. And, yes, if there is direct contact, that is GREAT!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby sentbylove » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:58 pm

How do I put it on someone who i cannot get near or who I do not see often? I would like to make this woman get ill but the spell must be done from a distance. In fact she is home on house arrest. Never come outside so I do I make her ill from a distance?
sentbylove

Unread postby natstein » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:06 pm

Hello sentbylove,

You can take a figural candle, name it for your target by inscrbing a name on it and/or baptizing it in the persons name. Anoint it with crossing oil or JInx oil , write what you want to happen on a piece of paper, put the candle on a dish with that paper under it and burn the candle. That is just one way. If you look over this thread you will see several other suggestions for how to work someone from a distance.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby WhiteEagle » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:09 pm

When using graveyard dirt to make someone ill, what do you do if you cannot bury it where they live?
I.e. They live in another state
WhiteEagle

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:24 pm

Hello, Heartoftheraven --

First, you are mistaken about how to use graveyard dirt. It is not "buried." It is sprinkled. Sprinkling it leaves it on the surface of the soil so that it can be walked over. This is a technique of foot track magic. Please read these two web pages from my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" to make sure you understand these important concepts:

GRAVEYARD DIRT IN THE AFRICAN AMERICAN HOODOO ROOTWORK TRADITION: http://luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

FOOT-TRACK MAGIC IN THE HOODOO TRADITION: http://luckymojo.com/foottrack.html

Second, there are many ways to use any number of hoodoo products at a distance. None of these methods is considered as effective as contact work, but all of them do have a long history.

When using graveyard dirt to make someone ill from a distance, put the dirt in a regular letter envelope, address it to their name in care of an actual hospital at its real address, and mail it with no return address. You may wrap the dirt in a paper packect on which you have written a cursing psalm. Use the seed-packet method of folding the paper to make the packet.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby WhiteEagle » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:00 pm

Thank you Miss Cat I will definitely give it a read and thanks you for explaining, makes a lot more sense. :D I have a few of your books which I love, trying to get back into learning and saving for your workshop. ❤️
WhiteEagle

Unread postby Seeking Freedom » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:24 pm

Hello Lucky Mojo people!

Just purchased DUME oil and Destruction oil. Two people in my life need their comeuppance. They've wreaked havoc far too long, not just in my life but in many lives. Think: pushing people to near suicide, filing and winning false restraining orders and lawsuits, destroying jobs and marriages... in general, being really shitty humans who thrive on misery. Serious misery. There's more things they've done, darker things, but I won't go into detail.

I'll just say I'm tired of being nice to them, energetically speaking. I've tried other workings against them to make them stop, with mixed results that are usually temporary. I've thought and thought about this, because these oils were oils I would never consider before. In light of things they've done recently, I feel what I'm doing is justified and I'm prepared for any consequences that may come my way.

HOWEVER...

These two are immediate family. Generally speaking I've always thought it taboo to do such work on immediate family, for fear of pissing off the ancestors. I do not want to mess with the ancestors! I did have a dream in December where an ancestor came to me and let me know they were ashamed of one of my relatives. However, whIle that ancestor did approach me specifically in my dream, they didn't let me communicate with them; they just let me know how ashamed of that relative they were and then disappeared.

Any thoughts or suggestions on using my DUME and Destruction oils on relatives for serious comeuppance and how to know if this is accepted by ancestors?
Seeking Freedom

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:16 pm

Hello, Seeking Freedom ,

That is a belief in Santeria (and for the same reason that you had mentioned, this is why we don't in Santeria) but I haven't heard of this in Hoodoo

If you are more than justified, put it in God's hands. Work with God for your revenge.

See this page that Miss cat wrote. It is awesome!

www.8884hoodoo.com/7-deadly-bible-psalm ... r-enemies/

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Seeking Freedom » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:10 am

Hello Miss Aida,

Thank you for the reply and for that link! That's a great link, I do like working with Psalms.

I am going to give it to God. The oils are on their way. Before I actually use/work the oils as intended, I'm thinking of using the unopened bottles symbolically first, as a way of saying "Look how far you two have pushed people, that they would consider such things against their own family!" and work with the Psalms to hopefully get the message across in a different way first, before using them in the usual methods. I've never done this before but in my head this kinda makes sense, so I'll give it a whirl.
Seeking Freedom

Unread postby Priestess Divine » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:39 pm

Has anyone ever heard of a dead bird used to cause sickness and death within days of touching it and anyone else that subsequently touched the bird being cursed. The bird would not burn when lit with fire. Sounds like some powerful work.
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.
Priestess Divine

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:43 am

Hello Priestess Divine,

I personally haven't heard of that, but you never know. If you're worried about it affecting you and someone you know, you could spiritually bathe with 13 Herb Bath and then put some personal protection up:

http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Priestess Divine » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:00 pm

Sister Jean,

Doing some research for a client. I know what to do, I just wanted to know if anyone had heard of such a spell. This will take a bit more that a 13 herb bath. LOL. Thanks
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.
Priestess Divine

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:04 pm

Hello, Priestess Divine ,

Yes, it is a common Hoodoo Spell. Some people use chickens and other types of birds/animals.

I should have included it in my book. Dog Gone it!

Well, since you know the remedy, then you are good to go. Please protect yourself also when doing this work

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby the_spiral » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:21 pm

My friend was raped. She tried to pursue justice through the court system but could not obtain it due to police corruption. Her attacker is a serial predator. He lives in my neighborhood and has harassed and assaulted several other women. I recently found out he is working as a bartender the next town over after beating the charge. He has bragged about drugging women. I would like to stop him from harming anyone else and preferably put him in his coffin.

My issue is with obtaining the physical link. Knowing where he works and lives it's possible, but I would not want to put myself or anyone in danger by getting close to this evil person. Do you think his photo, full name, DOB and other personal information will be strong enough? And any suggestions to super charge this work? I have done the divinations and everything and trust me, it is VERY justified.
the_spiral

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:11 pm

Hi the_spiral,

What an awful situation! I feel terrible for your friend and hope that she has a good support system to help her through this.

Your personal concerns for him are OK. Since you know where he works, you can use that location for deployment of anything you want him to come into contact with. You don't need to deploy it while he's there, to avoid getting close to him.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge