• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:00 pm

Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for Friday, February 10, 2017

Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for Friday, February 10, 2017

Unread postby Ernie » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:35 pm

It's Facebook Fridays! for February 10, 2017! It's almost Valentine's day -- and that means hearts and romance, love and sex!

The Lucky Mojo Curio Company is holding a random drawing to give away 2 Sampler Packs of Hoodoo Love Baths for drawing in and celebrating the wonders of humanity's most juicy emotions and sensations. This week's prize-packs each contain seven of our famous hand-made Lucky Mojo spiritual bathing supplies for love: Adam and Eve Bath Crystals, Come To Me Bath Crystals, Dixie Love Bath Crystals, Fire of Love Bath Crystals, Follow Me Boy Bath Crystals, Kiss Me Now! Bath Crystals, and Love Me Bath Crystals. Each brand is unique in scent and each packet holds enough for two to three baths,so you will be able to enjoy many days of luxuriation -- or drop a few crystals into the laundry as you rinse your clothes, and scent your washable wardrobe with these come-hither fragrances.

All you have to do to enter is to scroll down and post a comment to this Facebook Fridays! status message for February 10, 2017.

http://www.facebook.com/LuckyMojoCurio

First thing tomorrow morning, we will select TWO winners at random, and ask them to message this Facebook Page with their mailing addresses, so we can send them their FREE Sampler Packs of Hoodoo Love Baths.

Ernie
Forum Moderator

Re: Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for Friday, February 10, 2017

Unread postby Ernie » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:13 pm

We have a winner! In fact, we have 2 lucky winners! Our Facebook Fridays! winners for February 3, 2017 are: Seth Breedlove and Colette Gilbert.

Congratulations folks! Please contact the Lucky Mojo Facebook Page at:

http://www.facebook.com/LuckyMojoCurio

by clicking 'Message' and tell us that you are a Facebook Fridays! winner and send us your mailing address for shipping purposes.

Thanks for participating in our contest. Watch this space for a new giveaway next Friday!

Ernie
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to 2017 Facebook Fridays!