• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:00 am

MISC Crossing DUME Destruction Damnation Candle Services

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.

Re: MISC Crossing DUME Destruction Damnation Candle Services

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:13 am

Hi RoseStar21,

That sounds fine to me, but have you consulted your reader for rootwork advice? Was this someone from AIRR?
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby misskitty49 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:29 am

RoseStar21,

how about some "I Can, You Can't" too! Maybe not on the same candle as those oils, but on a separate candle for yourself! (And a Clarity candle for your love interest!)
misskitty49

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:06 am

Thank you Miss Athena and misskitty49 for your replies , I really appreciate them.

Miss Athena ,
my reader is from AIRR , I asked her after I had my reading what I could do in the way of candles being set for me by MISC and she suggested cursing candles .
I haven't got the money to ask for rootwork advice at the moment . And I don't want to ask her for free spells because I know it doesn't work like that.
So far I've only been able to do a small amount of work due to being really ill.
I got the woman's photo , her DOB placed that in a pear added black pepper and chili pepper to mess her womb up and placed it in the freezer with a petition saying she can't get pregnant. And I have tried working on and off with a vinegar jar.
I just know I can't just focus trying to get my love interest to return and contact me , because I can see it failing in the long run if I don't sort this woman out and move her away from him.
MissKitty49 ,
I like the sound of those and might try them once I get some more money.
I just need to rid the man of this woman and then sort him out with healing rootwork because he is going through a lot of confusion and depression my reader said.
RoseStar21

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:24 pm

Hi RoseStar21,

Then just focus on that candle with MISC and your freezer spell, and hopefully you can soon be rid of this interfering woman. Keeping up your vinegar jar on her is another good idea. You're on the right track.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jamoon » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:55 am

Good Day, I've recently ordered a D.U.M.E candle to be set for me by MISC and followed the instructions by sending my petition in the order message box then emailing the photo. I just read that I was supposed to include my order number when sending the photo and since I don't see anywhere that after you order an acknowledgement will be sent just wondering if I did this correctly as short of killing this person myself I really need him gone from the face of this earth.

This man is my husband and allegedly years ago at age 46 was in an appropriate relationship with a 15 year old girl and got jailed for going against a court order to have no contact with her. I recently asked him about it and he says "Oh her father was raping her and she wanted something different, I was just giving her emotional support". I was away on a business trip and when I returned another underage girl is saying he had some sort of sexual contact with him and sent photos of him showing her his privates via Facebook video. Then when I asked him about he he has threatened me if I expose him.

He has friends protecting him in high places, so I burned a D.U.M.E candle on him with Hexing oil and Goofers Dust and his hair. He got very sick but that's it and yes I cleaned myself after with Hyssop bath, cleaning oil and still use cleaning stuff daily. In an angry outburst he said he'll make everyone happy real soon because death was being projected on him. I however didn't stay around him because the girl has threatened to expose him and I don't want anyone to think I am encouraging his crimes. He got angry enough with me once for questioning him while driving and slammed on his brakes nearly causing me to go throw the window screen, that's how crazy he can get when questioned about his wicked behaviour.

What more can I do, I'm hearing challenged so can't really call in for a reading. I'm thinking to anonymously send the photos to the police or make a report but all I know is the young lady screen name as she's too ashamed to let people know who she is. I want this creature to suffer for destroying young girls life as well as my own. HELP!
jamoon

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:49 pm

Hello, Jamoom,

I am so so very sorry that this has happened. My heart goes out to you. It just has to be a living nightmare for you

Here is a list of how to contact the church to ask:

Here is how to contact them:

Order candles here with Paypal and upload your petitions at the same time:

http://CandleMinistry.com

If you wish photos attached to your candles, email photos here:

photos@missionaryindependent.org

If you wish to communicate with a candle-server about your service, email the deacons here:

candles@missionaryindependent.org

For all other church communications, email pastors here:

church@missionaryindependent.org

Telephone for direct information:

707-887-7808

Click here for Candle Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

World-Wide Prayer Network at The Crystal Silence League

Also, many of the AIRR members give e-mail readings. Just let them know that you are hearing impaired: hhttp://readersandrootworkrs.org

Last, but most importantly, here are more spells for you: www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

Also, have you considered joining a support group? It couldn't hurt

Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby jamoon » Mon May 23, 2016 9:51 am

Thank you for your guidance. Much appreciated
jamoon

Unread postby Sana » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:30 am

Hello! I had a question about candle colours and I emailed the Church yesterday but I am sure they are very busy so I thought I would ask here on the forum as well.
I was thinking of setting candles at the Church for the girl who stole my ex and went out of her way to make things miserable for us and me. The thing is black candles don't work for her and the two times they have been used, she has been the happiest person. So I wanted to check colours of the following candles before having them set at the Church. Would appreciate any insight! Thank you! :)

Crossing
Break-up
Separation
Jinx
Hot foot
Capricorn
Sana

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:36 am

Hello, Sana ,

Just go to this page and you can see the candle colors:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sana » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:48 am

Thank you so much! :)
Sana

Unread postby Sana » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:48 am

Miss Aida,

I have a question about using oils for these candles. In the other work I mentioned, you suggested not using oils. For this, would you suggest the same? Or is it possible to have a crossing candle with destruction oil, or a hot foot candle with inflammatory confusion oil? These are two combinations I was thinking if they make sense. What would you suggest? Thanks again :)
Sana

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:19 pm

Hello, Sana ,

Yes, you can request that.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MissMoFro82 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:36 am

Can I use a DUME candle to cause my lover's band to be unsuccessful and ultimately end the band?
It's interfering with our relationship, contributing to drug and alcohol abuse, and is keeping bad company. We are in our 30s and he is running around with young kids thinking they are gonna be famous. (They are not very good) I don't want anyone to die. Just the death of the Union of the band.
Will this work, or are other products suggested?
MissMoFro82

Unread postby vata girl » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:04 am

MissMoFro82, don't take this as a definitive answer (and I know others will probably give their advice as well), but I would personally go with Destruction instead of DUME. Since your goal is to destroy the band, not to kill anyone, it sounds like a Destruction candle is exactly what you would be looking for.
vata girl

Unread postby MissMoFro82 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:23 am

Thank you for your help. It's appreciated.
MissMoFro82

Unread postby Spanish_Eyes » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:57 am

Hi Everyone,

I am hoping i can get some clarification on something. I would love to use the destruction vigil candle, break apart candle vigil & the crossing vigil candle on a married couple but my question is...is each candle vigil supposed to only be for 1 target only? Or am i allowed to include both of the targets names & DOBS for each candle vigil?

I wanted to make sure before i order because i am worried that if i put in 2 targets in each candle it may be overdoing it as opposed to putting in 1 candle per target? I worry about this because i am concerned it would be double the costs if i have to do each target individually.

Thank you all so much!
Spanish_Eyes

Unread postby Lilith Moon » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:16 am

Spanish_Eyes (LOVE that name!)it's all dependent upon what you want to happen...

If you want to break up the marriage, then include both target's names/details on ONE candle or run of candles.

If you want to destroy or cross them, then request ONE candle or run per person.

In my own opinion, and I do not speak for the MISC or for anyone else, I have found that only break up or separation candles will work on splitting up a relationship...I can see how a Destruction candle could work on breaking down the marriage, but I expect it would merely cause issues or problems rather than actually getting them to part.

Top tip: if your report comes back with delays, etc., then request a Blockbuster to be set to remove them so that the break up work can be successful. For instance, if the Break Up report says that there are unresolved past issues then set a Blockbuster to remove those issues so that the next Break Up candle can do it's job.

Good luck.
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.
Lilith Moon

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:00 pm

That's some great advice from Lilith Moon!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite and La Santisima Muerte!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Spanish_Eyes » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:38 pm

Lilith Moon

Lilith Moon - I can't thank you enough from the bottom of my heart for everything! And thanks for loving my name too! LOL. I would love to do a destruction & crossing candle on both of them just because i feel that if they are under alot of stress physically and emotionally, they will more than likely take it out on each other, resulting in fights, heated arguments, financial loss, ultimately hating each other & ultimately breaking up:) *Grins*
Spanish_Eyes

Unread postby Spanish_Eyes » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:53 pm

Lilith Moon - Actually something just occurred to me....Should i be doing blockbuster first before any break up work? or can both blockbuster & break apart & destruction & crossing candle all be lit together at the same time? Thank you all!
Spanish_Eyes

Unread postby Spanish_Eyes » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:17 am

Sorry,

1 more question to ask....How do i petition for Blockbuster in this instance if i want to curse someone or destroy a marriage & make sure my curses/hexes/destruction candles work? I have no idea how to phrase this properly for a blockbuster petition
Spanish_Eyes

Unread postby Lilith Moon » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:58 am

Awww thank you for your kind words. :oops:

If it were me (and again, please trust your intuition in this!) I would set a Blockbuster first so as to pave the way for future work to hit home hard.

You could word it along the lines of ' Blast away and remove any obstacles and obstructions that will impede my cursing work on the marriage of John Doe (DOB) and Jane Doe (DOB)'.

I like to stagger my work so as to get the ball rolling and hit from different sides...so you could set a Blockbuster and then set a cursing one two or three days later.

If you know that there already problems in the marriage then sometimes a Break Up will be OK without doing a Blockbuster...but but look at it this way...if you were create a beautiful garden you would need to clear away the weeds and unwanted vegetation first, and THEN plant and cultivate your desired plants. :)

Good luck with your work.
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.
Lilith Moon

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:29 pm

Thank you, Lilith Moon !!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Spanish_Eyes » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:36 am

Lilith Moon,

Thank you sooo much! i thought about what you said & i've decided to be on the safe side of caution & ordered 7 run of Blockbuster Candles because i don't want anything showing up in the break-up candle vigil that could've easily have been taken care of prior. I'll wait a few more days to see when i can purchase the Destruction Candle, Crossing Candle & Break Apart Vigil. Thank you soooo much for everything!
Spanish_Eyes

Unread postby Lilith Moon » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:06 am

Thank you Miss Aida. :)

Spanish_Eyes, that sounds like a good plan and I hope that you find success at the end of it. :D
Lilith Moon

Unread postby Letsdoit2015 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:32 am

Hello, hope everyone is great
I did a crossing candle it said little obstacle but with cursing work and prayer come through. So should I go with the DUME or should I do blockbuster (first)? Then do my DUME work?
Letsdoit2015

Unread postby Lilith Moon » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:28 am

Letsdoit, obstacles need to be moved to one side so that the way can be clear to carry on in the desired direction...so I'd agree with your idea of a Block Buster to remove it.

The report from that will then guide you as to what your next step will be.

Don't forget that you can contact whomever served you at the MISC to get an opinion as to a suitable choice dependent upon what they observed during the candle burn.
Lilith Moon

Unread postby Letsdoit2015 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:43 am

Thank you Lilith Moon
Awesome.
Letsdoit2015

Unread postby Lilith Moon » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:46 pm

You're welcome, and good luck.
Lilith Moon

Unread postby BCAC » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:47 am

Need help with an ongoing annoyance. There's an Aquarius female who I had issues with at work last year. Due to whatever magic she was using against me, I ended up getting fired. After I did everything I properly could (some minor defense work and non-magical work), nothing has really been helpful in getting her out of that office job. I'm only trying to teach her a lesson and so far I've only had freezer spells to work with. I have to ask what suggestions does anyone have on how to give an ignorant, racist Aquarius a wake up call (without the help a whole lot of products)
BCAC

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:50 pm

Hello BCAC,

Sorry to hear about all this. Well, this forum is designed to help Lucky Mojo customers learn how to use Lucky Mojo products, so we're going to recommend products to you either way. You're posting under "Re: MISC Crossing DUME Destruction Damnation Candle Services," and having the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church light a Crossing vigil candle for this person is surely one way to go.

http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... vices.html

You could also check out this page for more crossing/jinxing type work you could tailor to help this woman lose her job:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#black
http://www.luckymojo.com/jinx.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

Good luck to you.

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Madam Sol » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:49 pm

If I were lighting candles for destruction or cursing work would it be Ill advised to use a red over black or black over red vigil candle or would that be fine.!!
Madam Sol
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sana » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:47 am

Hello again, (sorry for the long post)

I had a crossing candle set in July, and completely forgot about it to let the work go ahead. I''ve just realised that what I've asked for has happened! The girl left the city I wanted her to leave, has no job at the moment, and is back living with her parents. In the meantime, she has contacted me, wanting to take a load off her head (her words) and 'make peace' for her stealing my bf and causing so much drama over the years. She also wanted me to speak to my ex, but I didn't talk to her. I want to be able to talk to him on my own terms, not through her and I have no interest in making her sleep better at night. I guess somewhere she is feeling that her bad luck is due to bad karma.

Anyway, somehow, I just started feeling that I should do something to cause fights between her and my ex. I just want her to be as miserable as she made me that time. I'm going to try the vinegar jar and the pan spell I read on the forum.

I can't do a break up candle with her name so I am kind of limited. Black candles suit her and they actually have worked in her favour rather than against. Also can't set a destruction candle, because I read that this is black.

Since the crossing candle worked for her before, I thought of setting one each for her (X) and my ex (Y).
The background is that he left her before (years before he met me), and at that time, he didn't stick up for her, made fun of her in front of their mutual friends, and she was left alone and feeling betrayed. I want him to act the same with her and for her to feel the same again.

With the petitions: I don't know how much I can fit in the petition box. But my idea was to do it from her point of view and from his.

X, your relationship with Y is crossed and destroyed. You fight like cats and dogs. He hates you and leaves you. He doesn't see you or talk to you at all. He makes fun of you to everyone just like he did before. You are betrayed, alone, and miserable.

Y, your relationship with X is crossed and destroyed. You fight like cats and dogs. You are not attracted to her at all. You hate her and leave her. You never see her or talk to her again. You make fun of her to everyone like you did before.

Does this idea make sense?
Thanks in advance for reading all this, much appreciated :)
Sana

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:19 pm

Hello, Sana ,

I am confused. Is the color black against your cultural beliefs?

Also, why do you even have to tell him that she wants to talk to him? Personally, I'd just ignore her and her requests.

Anyway, as far s your spell is concerned, you cold use black dog hair and black cat hair to make them fight like cats and dogs.

www.herb-magic.com/black-cat-hair.html

www.herb-magic.com/black-dog-hair.html

Or, again, is the color black taboo?

What about just hot footing her? www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sana » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:37 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

No, black is not against my cultural beliefs. But the two times I have had a black candle lit in her name, it has worked opposite to what I asked for. So, I am not going to use black for her, just to be on the safe side.

Also, sorry for the confusion. This is about my ex and she is the girl who stole him away. I don't know if they are still together, but I want them not to talk. She has contacted me to make peace apparently, but I don't want to talk to him through her, if that makes sense? I just want her to miserable, she hurt me a lot.

Can I ask the church to use black cat hair on the crossing candles as you suggested?

Sana

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:59 am

Hello Sana,

I'm not sure if you could request that the church dress a Crossing vigil candle with black cat hair or black dog hair; they may just have a set mix of herbs/curios that they dress all their Crossing candles with. But, you could call the church and ask:

http://missionaryindependent.org/

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Madam Sol » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:01 pm

We do try and fulfill all requests. We have had people send in hair or nail clippings to be used with their candle, but it was something they sent in. If ever you would like, you can always mail things to be used.

Missionary Independent Spiritual Church
6632 Covey Road
Forestville, CA 95436
Madam Sol
Forum Moderator

Unread postby beloved » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:46 pm

Hi all, I have a very fortuitios thing happen today. I found my enemy's trick. This is an unprecedented opportunity to not only destroy their work but I'm hoping to reverse it on this person somehow. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

I have a panoply of lucky mojo products and confirmation that death is even justified on this creature.
Any help anyone can offer is sincerely appreciated.

Thank you!!
Beloved
beloved

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:03 pm

Hello, beloved ,

I'd put that crap in a mirror box with her and bury it in a cemetery

www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

What a GREAT opportunity to say: "What goes around, comes around, BEEOCH!"

Take care!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby beloved » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:07 am

Thank you Miss Aida!

Done and done! It was a great find. Thank God I had all the lucky mojo products I needed on hand. I was ready. They're bye bye!

Thanks again!

Beloved
beloved

Unread postby Madam Sol » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:50 pm

Great advice Miss Aida
I would say that don't get in the kitchen if you can't handle the fire.
Madam Sol
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Madam Sol » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:55 pm

In the last week at the church we have received many calls and emails about the duration of receiving a reading on the candles ordered. We do greatly appreciate your patience with us. We will respond in a timely manner and when emails or phone calls are encountered.
Madam Sol
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:14 pm

Hello everyone ,
I want to keep cursing this woman who is with my love interest, I don't want to stop because I've seen that it is having an effect on her. I saw her in a local shop went to the checkout with just one person standing between us and I got to have a good look at her .
Basically she looked like shit !
Skin all flakey , cakey foundation, peeling skin around her nose , she's lost weight , eyes bloodshot ,
Nails looked all chewed up , her hands looked manly and her brown roots showing through her bleach blonde hair.
I thought "Holy shit ! Its working !"
She glanced at me a few times because I think she saw me looking at her .
So what did I do ?
I smiled!
She looked at me weird then gave a forced smile.
It was so weird having that happen , I know this sounds weird but I found it satisfying and I couldn't stop smiling after and at one point I was so overwhelmed I started laughing ( at home !) due to the fact that the work is effecting her !!
Thank you God and Spirit !
So my problem is that I want to get another cursing candle lit but I'm rather worried because there is a chance that I might be pregnant by my love interest.
I can't test yet as its too soon.
But can I still have candles lit on this woman?
I've seen her looking up holidays for couples on facebook and I'm thinking "this Bitch ain't going on no flipping holiday!" I feel so pumped up and determined to get rid of her hold over this man and keep on cursing her backside till she's gone for good.
I know for a fact that if I am pregnant she will stop my love interest from having contact with the baby .
Sorry for the long post !
RoseStar21

Unread postby loyal_stranger » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:50 am

I don't see how lighting candles against someone else would affect your pregnancy.

And I'm not one to judge - but did this girl actually do something to you or are you just doing this because she is with your love interest?
loyal_stranger

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:07 am

My reader suggested cursing her and other reasons which i'm not going into because I don't like discussing much about my spell work to others now except to my reader as I find it messes it up ( I don't want to come across as rude .) I only mentioned what I had seen because I wanted others to know that lucky mojo products do work.
The reason why I was asking was because I know that its been mentioned before that it's not good to curse whilst pregnant, but didn't know whether having MISC light more cursing candles would have an effect on me.
Hope that makes sense ?
RoseStar21

Unread postby loyal_stranger » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:31 am

Gotcha. I've never heard that before - I'm curious to see the answers myself.
loyal_stranger

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:09 pm

Hello, RoseStar21,

You are correct. Don't perform these type of spells if you are pregnant.

Having MISC light them is just fine. Just keep your name out of the petition! LOL

Let us know if you're pregnant!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:00 am

Thank you Miss Aida ! I've got a week to wait as I have my period on time each month .
So we shall see ! ;)
It would be like a late Christmas early birthday present for me if I am !
And you'll be the first to know !
Have a lovely Christmas
RoseStar21

Unread postby Luckystr25 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:18 pm

Think twice and be sure it's justified... sometimes when it is you should still maybe let karma get them. I had several crossing candles burned and my life has been filled with nothing but problems. I've almost lost my property, car, and money. I'm still not knowing how things may turn out for me. The person I did this on life totally improved... new job, car, friendships etc. If you do this, you should atleast get a reading and have someone help you along the way. This person used me for years and I felt that it was justified but if I could do it over I wouldn't. Get far away from anyone hat makes you feel this angry or upset, forgive them and move on for good, or of course get help. Thank you lucky mojo for this forum because everything I need to know was on the forum but I did it anyways. Take the advice and get a READING!
Luckystr25

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:42 am

Hello Luckystr25,

Thanks for posting your story, that is astute advice to get a reading first, *especially* if you're wanting to curse someone. As for you, have you had a reading lately? It sounds like you could use some help getting back on track and could possibly benefit from some Uncrossing work.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Luckystr25 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 pm

Thanks so much Sister Jean,
I'm working on saving up for a reading. I'm in no position now to purchase one thanks to all of the bad luck that I've experienced. I've lost almost everything within a month time but I sure will when I am able too. I'm just trying to keep my head up because it's been really unbelievable
the amount of bad luck I've had since January 1st of this year.
Luckystr25

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:49 pm

Hello, Luckystr25 ,

Cleansing the workplace before and after the spell, cleansing yourself before and after the spell, and protection of yourself while performing negative spells is essential.

And, of course (as you had said), we must be justified.

I'm so sorry that this is happening to you. Have you cleansed yourself and your workspace?

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

Return to Missionary Independent Spiritual Church