• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:46 am

Spells to Remove a Generational Curse on a Family

Re: Spells to Remove a Generational Curse on a Family

Unread postby Aunietoo » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:50 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. Before I went to the emergency room I lit a candle inscribed with a wish for healing and a clear diagnosis, and then anointed it with healing and clarity oil so it would be burning to back me up while I was there, and I wore chuparrosa oil as a scent. Although I didn't get a diagnosis, I got some good anti-inflammatory and pain relieving meds, and the doctor seemed a bit huffy, he took a whole bunch of pictures of my foot, he said he was going to email them to my doctor so that "she would take me seriously." LOL.

I paid for a healing candle to be set at the church for my father too, it seems like I can already feel it, even though it's not set yet.

I think something is upset that I'm doing daily cleansing and work to banish the bad and bring in the good, and then weekly work too. We've had a lot of poltergeist-like activity, a lot of things bothering our sleep and now all these health issues come up. I think I need to regroup a bit and think through my next steps.
Thank you St. Expedite for the amazing help you've given me.
Thank you St. Jude for favors granted.
Aunietoo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:24 pm

Hello, Aunietoo ,

Poltergeist activities may or may not be associated with generational curses. But, usually is not if it's recent.

Yu really need a reading! And PLEASE work the protection spells that I gave to you

I pray that all works out for you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MartinusAntonio » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:14 pm

Hi there all! :)

Can a large amount of people praying against another large group of people (daily - at the very least weekly) for decades with the intention to "curse" them successfully do so?

They just have prayer and intention and no real accurate knowledge, training or skill in this area but they will pray to the Trinity almost daily whatever psalms or other verses they feel are cursing in prayer.

If it can curse...what effects should be looked for?

And what would you do to protect yourself, family and pets if you and yours are on the receiving end of this crazy?

Thank you soon much for any help.
MartinusAntonio

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:53 pm

Hello, MartinusAntonio ,

Yes, of course hat can happen.

If one is cursed, it will probably start with a run of bad luck. But, I cannot list every sign

Protection?

Please see his page:

www.luckymoo.com/protectionspells.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:26 pm

Dear MartinusAntonio --

If a family or community prays "for decades," i would say that they DO have "real accurate knowledge, training or skill in this area." Why else do it?

Normal protective spells will work, if you too have some "real accurate knowledge, training or skill in this area." See the section of the forum on protection spells for some ideas.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby MartinusAntonio » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:39 pm

Hello Miss Cat.

Good point. I don't want to swallow it because it makes me sad and hurt. The truth is good. Thank you Miss Cat.
MartinusAntonio

Unread postby MartinusAntonio » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:44 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

Thank you for responding. I will definitely look at the link you advised. Thanks again.
MartinusAntonio

Unread postby oraclenicholle » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:26 am

Hello,

I have a question where I see curses, but my question is geared towards karmic pay back through generations. Is that the same thing as a curse? The women in my family have had relations and children with married men, and my mother mentioned a curse at one point, but I wasn't sure, until my great grandmother appeared to me in a dream. The women in my immediate family have a hard time keeping a man. He is either no good, good, but he dies prematurely in the relationship, breaks ties, or he's stolen by another woman. We are then left with our children to be in sorrow and bitterness. I was told I could help, but not sure what to do, or which direction to take. I don't know where my family is buried, and being that my family isn't who I thought, and there are maybe babies, trying to pinpoint and find people and history is difficult right now. I'm a light worker as well. And strangely enough, my gifts skipped a few generations before me. Thus far, only me and my great grandmother. Very confused, but I was told when one person does something wrong before the others, sometimes the one's after are left to pay the price until the debt is paid. So embarrassed right now. Thank you
oraclenicholle

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:54 pm

Hello, oraclenicholle ,

Yes, the Holy Bible makes reference to this in Genesis as well as other chapters.

BUT it also references that your faith and loyalty to God will absolve this.

Now, this is a HUGE theological question and we obviously cannot have that discussion n the forum

So, your best bet is to get a reading to see what has actually occurred and how to remedy it. It could be a generational curse.

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby oraclenicholle » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:44 pm

Miss Aida,

Thank you, I'm glad I finally asked, or remembered to ask about this. I see what you mean, makes sense. I do need a reading. Thank you.
oraclenicholle

Unread postby amber » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:01 pm

Hello, so if i clear my self, of a generational curse, which i dont know how, but, would it automatically clear my children and siblings as wel, when. They say its in the bloodline, ? Thanks so much
amber

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:37 pm

Hello, amber,

If I had a disease, such as syphilis, and I gave birth to children, they too would have syphilis.

Then, I go to the Doctor and get cured of the disease. Does my medical treatment clear my children of the disease also? No. They too have to get treated.

The curse is already embedded in the Essene of their souls. They have to get treated also

I know what you are saying but, unfortunately, it doesn't work that way

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby oraclenicholle » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:49 pm

That makes sense Miss Aida. Would you say the cure be the same as the cure for the person who has used the treatment for themselves? In other words, if I did a deep cleanse of generational curse and sin removal on myself, would it also work for my children? And would the same process need to be repeated for their children to come? Thank you
oraclenicholle

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:55 pm

Hello, oraclenicholle ,

Most likely, the same cure would apply for everybody (as it was the same curse (akin to being the same disease).

If they have been uncrossed before getting pregnant, the babies most likely will not have a curse. BUT I can't guarantee anything. No guarantees in life. BUT they ought to be free from it

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby amber » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:43 pm

Thank you . So what if i person died from the curse like a near death experience,,, so they in the end lived, Would that curse be ended, is there a process to remove a true generational curse? I am an gratuate of Miss Cats course, and have Khi Armand's book Deliverence also, thanks again Amber
amber

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon May 01, 2017 11:12 am

Hello amber,

If you scroll up through the many posts in this thread, you'll find spellwork ideas to remove a generational curse. If you want to make sure if the curse has been removed from a specific person, I'd recommend getting a reading:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby amber » Sun May 14, 2017 5:17 pm

Well hello , thank you for responding, and yes I have read somethings, but its not a complete regimen,

Ive done many things, mine was tough , cause i had to die, first, but i believe it may be attatched to a general curse, with that being said, my death, brought this info to my attention, but I'm looking for more of a regimen, cause what i have read, says it's very hard to take off, actually, i would like to more on a generational, curse, like, a reader say its in the bloodline, I m not sure I understand what that means, I would like to get more info, and then clear myself and kids of this. Thanks so much for any advice or guidance, Amber
amber

Unread postby natstein » Mon May 15, 2017 4:13 pm

Hello Amber,

Did you read through this thread? once you have done that and have more specific questions about how to work a particular product please let us know.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby amber » Thu May 18, 2017 1:09 pm

Hello, again, yes ive read thru things, like the uncrossing baths, have done them, Actually did a curse breaking to i found. On the site... but still had my NDE..... i know things come off in. Layers, but sure the steps, I just missing something, Ive read more info on generational curses and understanding a little bit more, and it sounds all bad no. Matter how you look at it, from my point of view.

Thanks you so very much for the info a guidance. Amber
amber

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 18, 2017 8:05 pm

Hello, Amber,

Please listen to this radio show. It may help

www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojohoodooro ... rnes-92015

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby amber » Sun May 21, 2017 6:22 pm

Hello, thank you i just finished listening to, Thanks again for you help, i dont have any problem with my ancestors who have died, I'm going to try to book another reading with miss cat. Be Well Amber
amber

Unread postby evananda » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:00 am

Posting does not seem to work for me. Maybe because I am new. Talking to ancestors is easier for me. After I started working on my family tree some ancestors came through to give me guidance about specific family curses. That was neat.
Om Sai Ram
evananda

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:54 am

Hi evananda,

Welcome to the forum! When you have a chance, introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

New posters need to have their first few posts approved, so they are not automatic.

Nice work with your family tree and ancestral help. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:27 pm

Hello, evananda,

We are curious!

What did your ancestors tell you to do?

I personally would LOVE to learn from you!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

How to break a family curse?

Unread postby Katx » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:23 pm

Hello everyone. Well, I'm not sure where to start, but my mother and I think our family is cursed through her mothers side of the family.
I'd like to share a few details about what's going on. It seems like every female's spouse is an alcoholic, his physical appearance and health deteriorates horribly. The men always have female relationship problems. Financial stability in non-existent. Almost every female has miscarried. We are all plagued by illness and disease. My grandmothers side of the family were basically "Irish gangsters." Every time there was a family death and someone got the inheritance of money or material items, it was through "blood money" and then the person who inherited it would die. So, maybe somewhere down the line a long time ago one one of these fine relatives of mine stepped on someones toes and they cursed them (my mother never inherited anything, but she was "given" a present from her great great aunt.. maybe there's a difference between inheritance and being given something?)
My mother and I are really beginning to believe that we are cursed. Our intentions have always been good and I have no idea what I could have possibly done to be living in what seems like my own personal hell. I feel like everything I touch or love dies. Every man that comes in my life, seems to be doomed.
Is there anyone that might be able to help us, please?
Thank you.
Katx

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:22 pm

Hi Katx,

I am so sorry to hear this. It is impossible for us on the forum to know what is happening with your situation, so I strongly encourage you to get a reading on this to learn more. You can find reputable readers here, who can also advise spellwork for remediation:
www.hoodoopsychics.com
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Meanwhile, it would be a good idea to do a thorough cleansing of your home with Chinese Wash and for you and your mother to each do an Uncrossing spell kit on yourselves. Once done, put up Protection in your home and carry an amulet with you. Products and ideas are in the following links:
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

If you have not already done so, please read through the posts in this thread for other advice.

I hope this helps. Good luck, and please keep us posted!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby limartin270 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:17 am

I have been meaning to ask for help but I’ve pretty much given up. I will post more detail when I can get myself to (I’m despondent) but the generational curse in combination with the demonic house I have been unable to escape are winning. I am blocked from help. I wasn’t blocked years ago and rootwork saved us. The last return here in 2015 when we had tried to escape had as its theme- blocking my getting help. I sit here defenseless with my Kids. The reason I’m writing is that it’s about to get much worse and I really need help. Please pray for us too, please. My spouse or I had to go to California just for the day and one night. As always my head was filled with fog until he left (we both knew I had more to take care of) and as always when it was too late the fog lifted and i realized I was for the first time ever left alone here all night in this haunted house with my daughters. The generational curse comes through me and affects the girls. So we’re sitting ducks. I tried to be positive but I was scared. I knew these demons had us where they wanted us. Sure enough we were awakened by the burglar alarm going off, saying there was a break in downstairs. First time ever in 11 years. Likely someone tried to get in but was scared off. I am terrified. I’m afraid to let the kids go to school I don’t know what the demons have up their sleeve. I have done a lot of uncrossing work and still take the 13 herb baths, disposing at crossroads and reciting psalm 37, but this thing is powerful and those that could help me all these years since our return in 2015 are unavailable. I’ve been so grateful to rootworkers that I’ve worked with in the past. They saved us. As I said I can’t go into that now - please tell me if there’s anything I can do today to fend off the evil surrounding us, that has intensified enjoying its time alone with us. I’ll go to the Crystal Silence League for prayer. I’ve got to protect them and we are lambs for the slaughter. Any advice would be appreciated on how I can make this stop.
limartin270

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:49 pm

Hello, limartin270 ,

I believe I know who you are

My suggestion is to find an AIRR member who is willing to work with you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida