• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:26 am

Spells to Break Blockages, Open Roads, Move Forward

Re: Spells to Break Blockages, Open Roads, Move Forward

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:43 pm

Hello, brokelion,

If this were me, I would have blockbuster candles lit until they are clear.

Then, have road opener candles lit.

And, while MISC is lighting the road opener candles, you can perform a road opener spell with your oil:

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Also, here are ways to use oils:

www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Last, but not least, you may want to put that person in a mirror box:

www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Mel Casey » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:10 am

Hello,
I need some direction on what to do as far as performing rootwork , I recently relocated due to a job opportunity and now my wife who is 3 months pregnant unemployed waiting for her license to work, We are struggling financially about to get evicted and due to experiencing financial hardship,since I am the only one working and supporting the family. I have not been motivated to workout or do anything fun I feel constantly stressed out thinking about solving the situation. I need some advice on what to do as far as spells to spiritually motivate and change the energy .
Bringing light in a world of darkness !
www.supremetransformation.com
Mel Casey

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:20 pm

Hello, Mel Casey,

Find some good spells here:

www.luckymojo.com/master.html

I hope that things work out for you and your wife and congratulations on the pregnancy!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Seeking Freedom » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:07 am

Hi all,

I have an ongoing family situation, part of this situation could be resolved if I had a lawyer but I seriously cannot get a single lawyer to return my calls or hear my case. It's an issue that could spell trouble for me if I don't get ahead of it (which is what I'm trying to do) but it's not really a big issue just yet and there's not a lot of money in it for a lawyer to want to get involved. I think that's why they're not responding, it would probably cost more to hire one than the issue is worth at the moment. I'm doing it for my peace of mind, just so I have one less thing to worry about.

Anyway, I figure Block Buster is the way to go but I'm also thinking Attraction should be an ingredient too, but mixing the two together doesn't seem right. Which way should I go to attract a lawyer to help me?
Seeking Freedom

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:19 pm

Hello, Seeking Freedom,

Attraction would be the way to go if these are the choices.

But, if this were me, I would do the Blockbuster first followed by the attraction

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Seeking Freedom » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Thank you kindly Miss Aida, I'll try them in that order :)
Seeking Freedom

Road Opening Herbs

Unread postby MisttyG » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:20 pm

I'm trying to put together something for road opening for my nephew. I have some extra Road Opening oil I'm going to give him but I was wondering what would be some good herb recommendations for him to use?
MisttyG

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:28 pm

Hello, MisttyG ,

Have you looked at this page?

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MisttyG » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:52 am

Thanks! That helps a lot. I added it to my favorite bookmarks for future reference.
MisttyG

Unread postby Wanttobehappy2016 » Wed May 31, 2017 9:32 am

Hi I have a quest about Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Rebroadcast:Road Opening w/ Aura Laforest 1/2016 ...you all discussed Road opening I think was in this book Hoodoo Spiritual Baths Book. I was doing the spell for 5 days but I missed day 4 yesterday. Aura said to drink the lemon balm lemongrass and green tea over 5 days. Today would be day 5 where I take the bath and it's also Wednesday for road opening work. My question is will 4 days be ok? Or should I make today day 4 and Thursday day 5 and do the road opening? Or just start all over. I'm hoping this is the right area to post this
Wanttobehappy2016

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed May 31, 2017 8:03 pm

Hello, Wanttobehappy2016

You can make today day 4 and Thursday day 5 and do the road opening

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby decogirl73 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:06 pm

Hi,

I'm in need of some help. I'm not sure what route is best to take for this. I have a friend who is very unhappy in their marriage, they want to leave but is afraid to for several reasons but the main one is, their spouse makes most of the money, and feels like if they leave they will barley be able to support them self let alone having to pay child support. I think a lot of it is the fear of the unknown as well. I truly believe that they would both be happier part at this point. Since there are children involved I don't want to do anything messy or that will have a negative affect on them. I was thinking about possibly using Road Opener, or Block Buster on an orange skull candle to break through this fear. I also wanted to use some Crucible or Courage. I'm just not sure which one will be best for this situation. Road Opener is a little less harsh I think, but there are some serious things to over come. My fear is the Block Buster is supposed to blow things a part and I'm a little leery of the repercussions. And if I do use that what should I follow this up with? My understanding is that i have to lay down a new road once one is blown up. Are there any herbs I should be using ? And should I add separation oil to any of this? Or is this not the best route at all?
If I posted this in the wrong section I apologize. I wasn't sure where to ask this.

Thanks
decogirl73

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:12 pm

Hello decogirl73,

I think it's great that you want to help your friend. If they're having doubts and fears about this decision, I think Crucible of Courage is a great place to start:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

If your friend feels like blocks have been placed in their path, then do the Block Buster, especially if they feel that their spouse is blocking their decision to leave:

http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Road Opener would be a good choice to make sure that this endeavor would have any unexpected delays or obstacles and just generally moves forward in good luck:

http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

If you don't want a big explosive break up for them, Separation products are a good choice. They will foster an amicable, drama-free separation, which especially good since there are children involved:

http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

You could do a moving candle to facilitate that separation, using Separation products instead of Break Up products. If you scroll down on this page, you'll see what I'm talking about:

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Also, check out this thread for more ideas:

mutual-break-up-easy-divorce-peaceful-separation-t11198-300.html

So, really, it sounds like your instincts are on track and that we were thinking along the same lines. Good luck to you!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby decogirl73 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:24 am

Thank you so much Sister Jean for responding and sending those links. I definitely don't want anything to be explosive and really would like to see them part amicably. I think I'll start with Crucible of Courgae, then do a Road Opener and then a moving separation for them. Or can I do the Crucible of Courage and the Road Opener at the same time? If I were to do that would I use an orange or white skull candle? If I were to use white can I put orange and purple candles around it? Or just keep them as separate things all together?
decogirl73

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:39 pm

Hello, decogirl73 ,

I would do the Crucible of Courage first followed by the road opener.

Please check the links for candle colors and spells.

White is neutral and can replace any colour.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sana » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:47 pm

Hello,

I'm looking for some advice on blockbuster spells. I've read the forum and the spell on the page, but I have a two questions.

I've been working on a honey jar, and the candles have been burning beautifully. But I realised yesterday that my target is trying to have a lot of self-control. So even though the honey jar is making him want me desperately (I can feel that because I am feeling it too), he is resisting contacting me and seeing me.

Blockbuster came to mind, and I read the forum. But I thought using the petition "Remove all obstacles and blockages that are preventing XXX from coming to meet me", could possibly remove his feelings for me, as that is essentially the cause of him not wanting to meet me.

So I've thought instead to use the petition "Remove all obstacles and blockages that are preventing XXX from falling in love with and marrying XXX(my name)."
Is it ok to say both things in one petition - falling in love and marrying?

Could I also later maybe say "Remove all self-control that XXX has which is preventing him from meeting me?" or something specific like that to remove his self-control and fear?

Secondly, I read the whole spell online, but I have his personal concerns. Can I use them? If so, how would I do this? I thought of folding a hair or a piece of the towel with his sperm into the petition paper, to keep under the candle. I'm not sure how else to use these or if it would help?

Would appreciate any advice, thank you :)
Sana

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:34 am

Hi Sana,

My best advice to anyone trying to bring someone to them is to take it in baby steps. What is the first hurdle here? Getting him to contact you and see you. This should be your petition.

Once you accomplish that goal, you can move on to nudging him towards love and then marriage. Take your work in stages, the way you would a relationship, and you will have a better chance of success.

Yes, you can use his personal concerns the way you described.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sana » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:53 am

Hello,

Thank you so much for the advice. Really appreciate it.

My only concern was, after reading a reply from Miss Aida I think on the topic of blockbuster oil, that asking to remove obstacles to meeting and communicating could essentially remove his longing for me. Self control, fear etc are also obstacles, but in this case he essentially isn't meeting me because of his feelings.

Should I just word the petition to be more soecific, for example, remove whatever self-control?

I just don't want to take any chances :(

Also, I want to burn a couple of candles for this, but once I feel I am done, what do I do with the petition paper?
Thank you again!!
Sana

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:26 am

Hi Sana,

Using BlockBuster to remove the obstacles in a relationship won't remove anyone's affection in the process. In your case, it sounds like there is an obstacle to your target acting on his affection for you. That is the blockage you want to bust through.

State your petition to do just that - remove the obstacles that keep him from acting on his feelings for you. Whether it is self-control, fear, whatever is something I would leave to Spirit to demolish.

Keep your petition paper for future spells in case you will need to re-do the work. If you feel you are done, burn it in a candle flame and deploy the ashes in a crossroads.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Spells and/or Rituals to Change Life

Unread postby numa165 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:36 pm

Okay; so I been working on changing my life around to no avail.

My situation is the following:
-Unemployed
-Still living at my moms
-debt ($10,000)
-Bad Credit Score

This has been on going for years and for the life of me I havent made progress at all. Despite busting my butt and truly putting in effort to get work or move on; no progress.

I have had readings about this and have been told im crossed when it comes to money for a long time.

What I want is the following:
-Get out of debt
_get a place of my own
-improve credit score

I honestly just want to move on with my life
What would y'all suggest?
numa165

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:51 pm

Hi numa165,

Welcome to the forum! When you get a chance, and presuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I realize you are new but please do a thorough search of the forum before starting new topics like this. We already have a thread on breaking through obstacles and moving on with life, so I have moved your post there. You will find lots of useful advice and ideas so please read through it.

You have a lot on your plate. You need to break this down into more manageable chunks and prioritize your individual goals.

If you feel you have been crossed up, I would do a thorough cleansing of yourself (using the 13 Herb Bath) and home (using Chinese Wash) then put up protection before moving on to work on getting a job, getting out of debt and finding your own home.
http://www.herbmagic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

You can search the forum for threads on gaining employment, money, a home etc. so you will find individual spell advice for each of these goals. If you still have questions after reading, you can ask them in those specific threads.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aiseykins » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Unfortunately, I do not have the money to purchase road opening oil or a vigil candle to be set by anyone. Is it possible to perform road opening work with just a candle and prayer (or especially without a candle), or is utilizing the oil required to remove those blocks and open the doors to my desires?
aiseykins

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:14 pm

Hello, aiseykins,

Then I suggest that you pray to St Peter with a candle and ask for his intercession.

We pray to St Peter to open roads.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby RKGOMES » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:02 pm

I'm not sure if I am listing this under the correct subsection.
Is there, or can you recommend a spell to break bad habits, specifically being judgmental, irritable, etc. I know this isn't a substitute for therapy and self-reflection and doing other types of work. Could I use Cut and Clear Spell Kit or Cast of Evil Spell Kit? Or maybe a long-term oil lamp?

This had been an ongoing habit of mine I can't seem to break, so some extra "help" may be good. Appreciate the recommendations.
RKGOMES

Unread postby Priestess Divine » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:18 am

RKGOMES,

You are correct, self-help and therapy are key and should be sought if necessary but there are a few workings to help along the way.

THIS WORKING CAN BE DONE TO REMOVE BAD HABITS OR ADDICTION.

This portion is Only done once. On the 1st morning, before the sun rises, of a waning moon before you start the additional work laid out below. Take your first cast off evil bath before doing this and keep some of the bath water.

You Will Need: Square of Parchment Paper or torn brown paper bag
Heat Safe Pot or dish ( I have a mini cauldron) - if you have a pot, a stove will be safe
Eucalyptus
Lemon Leaf
Salt & Pepper
Hoyt's Cologne or Florida Water

Write out all of your bad habits on the paper. Add the piece of paper to a the pot/heat safe dish, face up, so you can read the list. You will add a pinch of eucalyptus leaves, 3 lemon leaves, salt & pepper. As you do so, asking each of the herbs to assist you in your endeavor to lend you their spirit. This will be like you breaking up with someone that cheated on you!! Add the eucalyptus to the pot . "Eucalyptus I call on you to assist me in my work, to lend me you spirit to cast away these evil habits!" Read them out loud, each with conviction, again, like you are breaking up with each one of them as if they cheated on you. "I cast you away! I put a stop on each of you and my weakness to you ". Lemon leaf I call on you....."to remove and cut these bad habit out of my life, they are no longer part of who I am, what I believe, what I do, what I think or what I want in my life!! " Add the salt & pepper. I call on you...."bad habits ( you can say them again here if you like), I drive you away, never to return, I am done with you forevermore, you are removed from my life, we are done!" Pour a little Hoyt's or Florida water on top and light everything on fire. Make sure you are not too close to it since the alcohol is flammable and it will flair up. Let this mixture burn down. Pour the bath water you have kept from your 1st cast off evil bath, into the mixture, to put it out. Take these remains to a crossroad or to a strong tree for disposal.

Now move on to the Cast Off Evil Spell Kit. http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html and get a cast off evil mojo bag to carry with you at all times. Psalms 15 and/or Isaiah 43:18-19 are also strong prayers to support your work.

If something is a strong addiction for others, I would also suggest a baptized spirit doll so that the doll can be worked to help cure the addiction.

You also must remember that as negative thoughts enter you mind you must cast them out immediately. Do not give them time to manifest in your mind or be spoken out of your mouth. Instead replace it with a positive thought! Remind yourself and speak out loud. My mind is restored. My mind is renewed. My mind is positive.

IF you feel like an oil lamp is necessary since addiction and bad habits can be hard to break by all means create one . Add Angelica Root or John the Conqueror Root, Master of the Woods and Sumac Berry. This combination of herbs will give you Strength, Mastery Over Yourself and Peace of Mind. Add Cast Off Evil and Power Oil to the lamp and pin your petition to the wick.

Blessings to you!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.
Priestess Divine

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:48 am

Great working, Priestess Divine, thank you for sharing!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RKGOMES » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:51 pm

Priestess Divine: Thank you very much for offering this, and taking the time to share it. I also like/prefer oil lamps and will create that as well. Thanks again.
RKGOMES

Unread postby Priestess Divine » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:50 am

You are welcome!! :D
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.
Priestess Divine

Unread postby IamBlessed3 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:59 pm

Hello,

I want to open the road to this new job that I want and I started by doing a saint expedite spell using a cinnamon candle (half done). I'm going to thank him now and ask him for the rest in a different thread.

Then the new moon came and I did a new moon spell, which was a simple candle burning with the job I wanted.

I went on the interview and there is a second interview apparently, which is fine. St Expedite came thru with the first interview and it came out fine but the second part didn't happen yet. So I started a road opener spell with a job spell. This is the second day and they have been burning super low with a lot of blue. I am not sure why. On my other candles they burnt high and regular or some flickering,but I also didn't do them in my closet since they were religious candles or candles that burn quickly. I also may have used too much oil on the first day which lead may have lead to a low burn. I never had a low burn before so I'm not sure why it's burning so low. I feel like this job is mine, but I just want to make sure there is nothing blocking me. I just burned white sage incense in the closet. I may try moving the altar that I am using out of the closet to see if that factors in the low burn. Any advice before I burn it again tomorrow would be helpful. Thanks :D

-IAMBLESSED
IamBlessed3

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:25 am

Hello, IamBlessed3

Please see this thread

www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

If the candle still burns low, you may want to try a blockbuster spell before staring another candle

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby IamBlessed3 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:58 am

@Miss Aida so I just stop the candle and get rid of it if it continues to burn low? I don't have that candle on hand and I rather not wait to order, but I do have a St Jude candle that I bought in the past and some oil I bought from LM. Can I use that instead. I actually prefer to work with Saints.
IamBlessed3

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:14 am

Hello IamBlessed3,

Don't get rid of your current candle before it's finished burning; let it burn out, deploy any remaining wax, then start the Blockbuster candle like Miss Aida said if the candle burned low to the end. And I wouldn't substitute working with St. Jude for a Blockbuster candle, they're different types of work and don't have the same effect.

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Muneca_Doll » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:48 am

Hello. I am new here and have many questions. I have just found my path in June 2017 with Hoodoo. June is also when I found lucky mojo. I have purchased oils from LM, and I must say, they work. I have so much to learn and my question to you experienced rootworkers is about road opening. I have felt "stuck" for a long time. I believe, unfortunately, it has to do with someone in my family partly, who has verbally, mentally, and physically abused me all my life. I know this person is mentally ill but I can't bring myself to "move on" from them. I know they won't change. Also, I'm in recovery from a life I once lead that is no more, that was full of things that were full of self harm. I am getting help from doctors and such, but I am wondering if a road opening of some sort would help me. I WANT A NEW, PEACEFUL, HAPPY LIFE PATH. Please excuse my ignorance as well, but I come here to learn, so I am asking for a suggestions to get on my right path, know what I should do, and also, clean out what's hurting me. I believe this family member may have done a binding spell on me, evil eye, or a hex. I also have an ex-friend who is a witch who may have done something to me. But I feel it may be the family member or someone close to them. What should I do to get a hold on that? This person is a witch (the family member), and like I said before, the ex-friend. The family member has done black magic in the past, but went as far to tell me about a death spell they did when I was only 8 years old. My current protection spellwork isn't manifesting. I think I may have been bound. I did an unbinding spell, but I don't think it worked. I don't know, I am a rookie. I have 2 spells now that haven't worked, both for protection (candles used). I also did "a new friendship" spell, 9 days ago, and it hasn't manifested yet. I am still burning the candle used and meditating on it everyday (as the spell says to do) but the candle is almost gone, like burned all the way down. However, my LM oils work. I put "do as I say" in the laundry wash, with a bit of compelling oil as well, said my piece, and it worked on my lover with a problem we were having. I also did a small spell to get rid of a neighbor and it worked (no candles). My spells that involve candles don't work. I also make candles, and they are special to me, so it is upsetting. What are you, experienced rootworkers suggesting to me? I also always felt jinxed somehow, almost like the evil eye was put on me as a baby. Will road opening help with this bad stuff coming to me and candle spells not manifesting, too? I JUST WANT A NEW HAPPY LIFE
Muneca_Doll

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:41 am

Hello Muneca_Doll,

I'm sorry you are struggling so much. I think a good first step for you would be to get a reading. A reading will be able to tell you whether or not you are cursed, where it's coming from and what you need to do to move forward. You can find reputable readers here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com/

I'd also suggest you check out this thread:
am-i-crossed-jinxed-hexed-cursed-if-so-what-can-i-do-t12767-600.html

And scroll up through this thread for more ideas.

Take care.

P.S. I see that you're new here, but posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." If you continue to start new topics, you'll receive a board warning. Thanks!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Muneca_Doll » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:38 pm

Thanks for the help hun
Muneca_Doll

Unread postby LoveNroses » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:45 am

I have a question about block buster and road opening work. I finished burning a block buster candle from LM. It burned clean and all the way down in 5-6 days. All great signs! My road opener is going now and burning clean and fast (but not too fast). My question is if the block buster and the road opener are to clear the path for someone to come back and commit to me, would it also open the road for him to seek other women/relationships or sleep with other women (even if the petition was to clear the road to me and commit to me)?
LoveNroses

Previous

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes