• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:55 pm

Seals of Solomon and Moses Questions and Answers

How to select, dress, fix, empower, and employ Lucky Mojo magical amulets, charms, seals, papers, talismans, and jewelry.

Re: Seals of Solomon and Moses Questions and Answers

Unread postby Santiago » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:18 am

Thank you again Miss Cat! :) I guess it looks like I'm redoing my petition paper!!
Santiago

Unread postby Santiago » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:06 pm

I printed up the 1st Pentacle of the Sun and I placed it in the middle of three candles, one orange, yellow and green each one dressed with a different oil blend ranging from attraction, cos, ksw, money draw, solomon seal root, jtc, van van, african ju ju, and special oil #20. Each candle only had 3-4 oils per blend and all were dusted with $$ draw, attraction, cos, & prosperity powders - along with parsley and cinnamon.

After the candles have burnt down, I"ll dress the seal with solomon seal root one more time and dress it also with the same powders. Then it'll go into my rattler tin
Santiago

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:51 pm

Hello, Santiago

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Santiago » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:09 pm

Thank you as well Miss Aida. I just finished my project. It didn't go as planned but actually turned out better than I could've hoped for.

The candles burned great - strong flame but steady and not too fast. Then when the orange and green were about 95% done (it just looked like sooty residue was left), the flames grew pretty strong and stood like that for about another half-hour. The yellow burned steady all the way down, not like the other two.

I placed the seal under a very small saucer to prevent wax going onto the seal, but, just like water, the melted wax went and easily filled any crevices between the saucer and the seal thereby coating the seal with melted wax, which I thought would damage the seal. All the wax really ended up doing was act as a coating for the seal (a wax sealed seal!). I did a five spot of Solomon Seal Oil on it, dressed it with the same sachet blend, and fit it into the tin.

This was a wonderful project that gave me opportunities of advice and practicality and experience. The next project I'll do is make another wish paper for my JackBall bag. It'll have a seal next time. I love learning about how to use something like this and then opening up as many opportunities as possible to put it to use, in this case, the use of Seals

I want to express my appreciation and gratitude to you all again for your advice and insight. I've seen Seals before, but like everything else, I really didn't know what to do with them, use them, or anything. This forum, and the people here have so much to offer, and offer it selflessly. I am learning so much, so fast, and I owe it all to Miss Cat, MIss Aida, and everyone here. Thank You All.
Santiago

Key of Solomon

Unread postby Blackthorn » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:40 am

Hi everyone,
Forgive me if this is covered elsewhere, I didn't see any related topic. I was listening to one of the older podcasts of the LM show and Cat mentioned using seals of Solomon in protection work. I can certainly see how that would work as both the Lesser and Greater Keys are grimoires I've used in the past. Now, just recently I came across a discussion about the book Conjure Codex and the article in the book about working with goetic spirits in a conjure\hoodoo sort of style. I was wondering, how much of a role do goetic spirits play in hoodoo, or is it entirely up to the individual person? Sorry for the silly question, I'm only beginning my exploration of hoodoo.

Blackthorn.
Blackthorn

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:57 pm

Hello, Blackthorn,

This is entirely up to each practitioner if they are eclectic.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Blackthorn » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:25 am

Thanks for the quick reply :) Hearing the discussion about working with those spirits was certainly interesting to me as I've worked with the goetic spirits for a long time. I want to learn "traditional hoodoo" (for a lack of a better term) but knowing me, I would likely add goetic spirits later on down the line.

-Blackthorn
Blackthorn

Unread postby crushbeat » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:51 am

Hello guys,

i wanna ask something.
if in my birth chart the sun if afflicted.. Can I use pentacles of sun from solomon?
or i should ignore maybe?

thanks
crushbeat

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:06 pm

Hello, crushbeat ,

I don't know much about Astrology.

In fact, I have no idea what you just asked. I am so sorry!

You may want to contact an AIRR member who s an Astrologer and ask this question:

www.readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby stillsosola » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:24 pm

I was wondering what seal should be used to keep the law away and which Should be used to ensure I can finish building my house this year? Side question how did Solomon seals come into hoodoo practices? Just wanted to know
stillsosola

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:17 pm

crushbeat --

Yes you can.

-----

stillsosola --

1) 3rd Pentacle of Saturn, which protects against all plots.

2) 1st pentacle of the Sun, since this topic is not covered by other seals.

3) Charles Porterfield, Miss Michaele, and i have covered this history in a number of places, and we present an accurate history in these two books:

BOO-GRI-HBIM
Hoodoo Bible Magic; Miss Michaele, Prof. Porterfield
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

BOO-GRI-PIMS
Paper in My Shoe by catherine yronwode
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For a summary, without detailed notes, please read this web page from "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice":

http://luckymojo.com/jewsinhoodoo.html

And then follow it with this web page from "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice":

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html#admixtures
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby stillsosola » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:22 pm

Thankyou miss cat also do you offer any books in PDF format I'd gladly pay the price for a paperback but living in Mexico I have to wait a long time for shipping, I'd love to pay and download them if that format is available?
stillsosola

Unread postby Papa Newt » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:11 am

Hi stillsosola,

Many of the wonderful titles by Lucky Mojo Publishing are only available in paperback.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:43 pm

Papa Newt is correct, stillsosola. In keeping with our old-fashioned shop and our mission to be a vintage theme store, we only print books on paper. This is an important part of the look and feel of Lucky Mojo, as are our old-school labels, and hand-made ethos. I am sorry if it does not please everyone -- but just as there are collectors of vinyl records and even shellac records and wax cylinders, there are also collectors of paper books. It is our pleasure to take you back in time ... if you will enjoy the ride. We do ship to Mexico. You can also order all of our Lucky Mojo Publishing books from Amazon and they too ship to Mexico.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby LuxVeritasDeusCC » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:25 am

I currently have the seal of love in a charm but I got the parchment slips as well. Eventually I got three sets of each, three of the seal of magic, three of the seal of mephistopheles, and three for the seal of love. The love seal will be used for either my chuparrosa, ven a mi, or pink candles but the otherror two, magic and mephistopheles, what candles are great for. Somone told me the mephistopheles seal is good for the blockbuster candle, but I need straight answers so I can work on jt.

Question is... what candles I can use for the mephistopheles seal and for the seal of magic?
LuxVeritasDeusCC

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:27 pm

Hello, LuxVeritasDeusCC ,

When in doubt (as I am because I don't practice this type of magic), always use white.

Sorry I don't have anything more specific for you. But, white will work

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

IS it possible to make a Solomon Saturn seal on friday?

Unread postby FatLip » Fri May 06, 2016 12:41 am

Hi

I want to make a saturn pentacle on the hour of saturn but on friday?
I will charge it with the elements and i am using this link to know what time to do it http://www.lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours ... mat=degMin
will this work or does it have to be on the day?

I ask because its forbidden to light fire candles once Shabbat starts which is friday sunset till saturday sunsent
FatLip

Re: IS it possible to make a Solomon Saturn seal on friday?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri May 06, 2016 10:36 pm

FatLip Use a previously lit fire.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby FatLip » Sat May 07, 2016 4:41 am

but then its still shabbat, normally its not possible to even use a computer on shabbat to print anything, that is if one is strictly observing shabbat ritually.

just wondering how its possible to make seals on shabbat and how they have anything to do with judiasm...they dont seem to then they seem to, im confused about them
FatLip

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat May 07, 2016 6:49 pm

Ah, i see your problem. You are confusing Judaism with Ultra-Orthodox Judaism (which you identify as "strictly observing shabbat ritually").

I am a Jew myself, from a family that has been part of the Reform denomination of Judaism since the 1840s in Germany, about 175 years. The Reform denomination started in 1810; when my grandparents, aunt, and mother came to America from Germany during the Hitler era, they found Reform Synagogues here as well. (In fact, according to Wikipedia, "by 1880, more than 90 percent of American synagogues were Reform.") We Reform Jews do not concern ourselves with such things as fire-kindling rules and other forms of ascetic literalism, because we -- like liberal Christians -- have chosen to consciously express our faith through the social and spiritual aspects of our belief and not by pleasing God through minutiae of obedience. That is our way.

However, i do have Orthodox friends (and my own family was previously Orthodox) and they (and we) normally use(d )some sort of previously lit flame for the Sabbath, or banked coals, or some such work-around. We even kept, as a remembrance, our family's circa 1820 heater box for keeping food warm. Since your question was only about FIRE, i replied with that in mind.

However, now you proceed onward to the COMPUTER. At this point you are speaking again of minutiae, and of the carrying over of the idea of a spark of fire to a spark of electrical energy. In my family we would have said, "Just leave the computer on overnight" -- no SPARK would then be "kindled" to start it up. This is identical to the concept of the Sabbath elevator in some Jewish-owned hotels -- it is pre-set to stop at every floor and runs automatically when started up the previous day. This is such a common work-around for the Orthodox that i am surprised it did not occur to you.

Also, why would you -- or anyone -- need a COMPUTER or a PRINTER to draw seals? A pen and paper is sufficient!

To be very precise here: To consecrate a seal with the four elements -- earth, air, fire, and water -- does NOT require a computer. The fire, if you choose to use it, need not have been kindled on the Sabbath, and all Orthodox Jews know how to kindle a fire and bank it the night before or to set a 7-Day vigil candle and let it burn continually.

For more on these concepts, please obtain and read a copy of "The Shabbat Elevator and Other Sabbath Subterfuges: An Unorthodox Essay on Circumventing Custom and Jewish Character" by Alan Dundes. We do not carry it in our shop, as it is rather specialized, but you will certainly find it for sale online. The author was both Jewish and a professor of folklore at the University of California. It is a very entertaining read.

And, finally, yes, the Seals are definitely Jewish.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby FatLip » Sun May 08, 2016 7:03 pm

Interesting perspective of reform and orthodox Judaism, i normally hear reform jews say that orthodoxy are just 'the SHUT UP and DO AS YOUR TOLD' type of jews as if they have no occult clue or brainwashed jews if they do, and truly speaking many people dont know why orthodox jews write G-d and Hashem in this way yet those who know occult do know its because when moses asked what G-d's name was so when he returned he can tell the people israel and the Egyptians the only response he got was 'i am what i am' and only iam known for my deeds, in other words his names mean nothing with out his sustenance and the same goes for everything else sitting around he created, to add to this making anything holy including the people israel requires both sides to participate in judaism which in return is sustaining the world we live in itself., im only speaking from what Rabbis shared with me and i can share links to torah.

i dont smoke and its funny i forgot something a rabbi reminded me of in the last few days which is that on Yom Kippur people light cigs from a already lit candles, alike the work around you described on Shabbat, but more observant jews (especially ones involved in situations like Cohens who need to be pure) consider any use of fire as forbidden, in other words kindling means using it and not just turning it on., and because they are responsible for rituals like sacrifices its a no-no, i imagine anyone here also concerned with doing heavy occult work fallow strict principles like this too., and they may not realize it but they could be as well replicating cohenim rituals in their own cult circle, take the judaic slash christian movement, you see solomoni ceremonial rituals all the type, masons also use replicas of the temple with medieval rituals.

iam very glad someone like you is sharing info, ppl need to understand why rabbis question converts to see if they are attracted to judaism to get initiated for their own occult self interests instead of also respecting traditional jewish life., i personally like mansosrti or modern judaism more myself which is between reform and orthodox, its about the way of traditional jewish life, its very hard to keep up with two kosher kitchens., either way its great to see jews here
FatLip

Unread postby Tropicalenvii » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:44 am

I just purchased the Key of Solomon to use in a skull candle for influence/reconciliation/return to me work. I saw a Southern practioner use 2 seals of solomon in the skull candle and she burned them halfway down so they fit. I particularly wanted to use them for petition papers as I believe it would make them more effective. Which keys should I use? I was unaware a certain key should be used for different work
Tropicalenvii

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:02 pm

Hello Tropicalenvii,

I'd recommend scrolling through the three pages of this thread and see if your answers were already addressed. Then if you have any questions after that, feel free to ask.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Tropicalenvii » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:31 am

Thank you SisterJean. I did what you said and I didnt see anything. Thats why I asked. I did decide to look at the pentacles of Venus assuming that would be for love. I saw them and noticed the third pentacle of venus is Angel Monachiel and it should be "invoked" at the day and hour of venus. For a pentacle be "invoked" does that mean to be used however intended?
Tropicalenvii

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:19 pm

Hello, Tropicalenvii

The Spirit would be invoked (ie: called upon or called down)

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Tropicalenvii » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:04 am

Thank you Miss Aida but by calling it down that would be by using the seal however you intend right? (Be it starting whatever work you intend to use it in right?)
Tropicalenvii

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:15 pm

Hello, Tropicalenvii ,

Yes, that is correct.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Tropicalenvii » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:01 am

Thank you Miss Aida.
Tropicalenvii

Unread postby Lonestar_76 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:11 am

Hello all,
I was wondering if the're are any Solomon's seals that are good to use in a banishing spell on a potential love rival? Looking through them there don't seem to be any specifically for this purpose but I thought maybe the 4th pentacle of Mars as it says it's for victory in an argument or battle. Or the 1st pentacle of Saturn which makes the possessor's wishes easier to manifest? Then there is the 6th pentacle of Saturn which gives protection from enemies, but I don't really need protection as such, I just want this person to stay away from my love interest. I've had some results from using the pentacle of Venus in love spells , but just wondered if other seals can be used in more negative kind of work?. I don't want to hurt this person, just keep her away as much as is possible from my love interest, although kind of difficult as they share an office. Anyway, I'd be grateful for any advice. Thanks.
Lonestar_76

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:37 pm

Hello, Lonestar_76 ,

If this were me, I would DEFINITELY work with the 4th Pentacle of Mars!!

YES!!

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lonestar_76 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:54 am

Thanks very much Miss Aida! I was thinking to burn a black candle with banishing oil on the seal placed over her photo, but I'm not sure whether to write my petition for her to stay away from my love interest on the seal or on her photo crossed by my name. I had additional questions about how to word the petition but I guess I should post them in a thread on banishing spells rather than here? Thanks again!
Lonestar_76

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:40 am

Hello, Lonestar_76 ,

The candle and the banishing is good.

But I would just write: Get away and banish

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lonestar_76 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:26 pm

Thanks Miss Aida!
Sorry, just to clarify - I'd write just 'get away' on the seal? I wasn't sure if I should mention my love interest's name in It, as in get away from 'john doe'? I know you're not supposed to in freezer spells, but wasn't sure about this. And should I carve anything on the candle? Thanks!
Lonestar_76

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:05 pm

Hello, Lonestar_76 ,

You're using banishing so, you don't want his name on there.

Cross her name with the words "Banish" or "get away"

You can inscribe these same words on the candles

Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lonestar_76 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:50 am

Many thanks Miss Aida! I was thinking to write her name three times on the seal, then cross it three times with 'get away'. Would that be Ok? Thanks
Lonestar_76

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:01 pm

Hello Lonestar_76,

Yes, I think that sounds fine.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lonestar_76 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:08 am

Thanks SisterJean!
Also - is it necessary to make the seals at a specific time and on a specific day? I've read some workers do this but I don't know if it's absolutely necessary or not. Many thanks
Lonestar_76

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:49 pm

Hello, Lonestar_76,

You can make them any day that you want.

Since you are making them yourself,and it is not a purchased product from Lucky Mojo, please do not ask us anymore questions on this topic

Sorry

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Vowels » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:11 am

Thank you everyone for your help, I will refer to this thread often.
Vowels

Unread postby Sunilusvil1 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:13 am

Dear All,

Is there anyone with a 4th pentacle of jupiter testimony?
I need to summon up courage to start using my pentacle but i haven't seen anyone using it before .

Please give me a reply.

Thank you.

Sunil.
Sunilusvil1

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:57 am

Hello Sunilusvil1,

To learn more from people who have used these seals, I recommend scrolling up to the beginning of this thread and reading it from the beginning. Lucky Mojo carries these seals for sale here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html#seals
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Amulets, Charms, Seals, Papers, and Jewelry in Hoodoo