PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

Unread postby pam4362002 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:23 am

Hi everyone. I've been working on this target for about a month now and this is my third spell on him. I've used Look Me Over, Bewitching, Attraction, and Influence oils. The first time was without Influence and photos. I wanted the spell to be stronger and work on his mind. The second, with Influence and still no photos since my printer broke down and I couldn't get to the library. The spell didn't turned out right so I did it over.
Last Thursday, on the full moon, I did it again, with our photos and the oils. His name and petition on a white candle, and mines on a pink one.

This spell turned out with great success with the candles burning down well, fast but not too fast. But, took an hour and a half to go out.
Now I'm getting signs everywhere that isn't driving me crazy. In his videos on Instagram, the next day, his captions and the lyrics in the songs said, "I'm thinking of you." "I see nobody but you." And something else about love being the solution.

In one of his videos, there were many signs, one- the song he played (he's a musician) was my fave song and I was meditating off it while the candles burned down. Two- he said, "You make it look like it's magic. I see nobody but you." The third was a thought I hope he would in the video, and he did! This was the third day after the candle burned. In dreams, he is walking towards me, but he still not contacting me like I wanted yet. Just him sending messages through music. That's all we're doing, he sending messages through music and I'm a writer, so I do articles and he responded by answering through his music.
It's a week now, and the signs aren't showing up as often as it did before. I'm also getting these strange feelings like a mix of dizziness and being hit with electric current. I'm getting them still and I'm not sure what it meant. I'm being left breathless and feel desire. I didn't do a lust/sex spell. Not sure why I'm getting theses. They're happening a lot.
Is there anything I can do to get him to talk "directly" to me like email or something? Or just give it more time?

Thank you , and I appreciate it. Love and light.
pam4362002

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:36 am

Hello pam4362002,

If you did the spell a week ago, I think you can give it more time. If you don't have the two of you in a honey jar, I'd recommend you also do that, to make sure he's sweet toward you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

For communication, Miss Aida has shared a simple communication spell on the forum a few times that involves dressing a yellow candle with Mercury oil and deer's tongue. Write a petition paper and place it under the candle as it burns:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#planetary
http://herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

Also, make sure he knows how to contact you; are you friends on Facebook, does he have your phone number, etc.

Good luck!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite and La Santisima Muerte!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby pam4362002 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:54 pm

Hi Sister Jean,

Yes, I've been thinking about doing a honey jar spell, but I live with people so I may have problems doing it. The communication spell, I can do if I don't hear from him in another week, and in the near future, see if I can work on a honey jar.

We are Facebook friends and on Instagram, though he hasn't follow me back yet. I tried emailing him, no answer yet. I'm wondering if he's just shy. I'll try and wait after some time goes by. I just don't want to push or wait too long, but I'm going to try.
Thank you for responding. Love and light.
pam4362002

Unread postby pam4362002 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:26 pm

Update: my target had reached out to me on Facebook two days ago, but as we got to chatting good, he would stop messaging. Tried again the next day, he would chat and then stopped. I'm not sure if he's just shy or what.

Today, he had a video on Instagram with the caption "don't think about me too much." Ending with a smiley face wink and flower. In the video gave another message though. He was rubbing oil on his chest with a seductive song playing.
I'm confused.
pam4362002

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:41 pm

Hello, pam4362002,

Sounds to me like he's just playing (and maybe a little conceited! LOL)

Try not to take the "downs" literally as you really don't know what he really meant. Go at it one day at a time, play It cool, and see what happens (and keep us posted)

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby pam4362002 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:29 am

Hi Miss Aida.
Lol! He usually does that, but lately the signs and, I'm guessing movements on him reaching out on Facebook are driving me nuts. Lol.

Yes, I will do that- take it one day at a time. And go from there. I'll try to hold off on doing any other work for awhile until I see what happens.
Thanks again.
pam4362002

Unread postby Rosewood » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:54 am

Hi all,

Just felt I should post here to give hope to others. :)

It's fair to say my work has reached a successful completion. :D I should add though that I am still doing some mild work as needed to protect my successful work. By mild I mean that I am no longer spending hours at a time 5 days a week on spell work. For 3 months I did very intense sessions of love and cursing. There were also lots of other spells I did as my situation was so complicated. I had to hit it from so many angles. My current work involves sprinkling powders more than anything else and some talking to his doll baby.

Keep in mind this is a man that dropped me like a hot potato and told me that there is no chance of reconciliation - ever. Things were seriously dire - I can't stress that enough. The odds were massively stacked against me. Hopeless is how it seemed, but I refused to give up without giving it my all.

It's been 2 months since we got back together. There were some rocky patches, but now things are probably better than they've ever been in years.

The biggest problem was a meddling dirty gold-digging whore (usually is, right?). I cursed her, made a vinegar jar for them twice, froze her and hotfooted his property to keep her away. This whore soured things between us for a few years which is why I took so much action. It is hard to say for an absolute fact (people are sneaky!), but it seems that there is now either very limited or no contact between them at all. He swears it is no contact and that he has avoided her over the holidays.

I worked spells telling his doll baby and especially skull candles that he can't live without me, misses me and is unhappy when he is not with me. Sure enough, I found out from a close friend of his that he was depressed and sad during our separation. Apparently he kept saying how much he misses me! :lol:

During our time apart I found out that he was showing some interest in another woman. :x Before they could go on their one and only date, I froze her and made a vinegar jar. Much later I found out that the date had been a disaster and he couldn't stand her! :lol:

He is now so scared of losing me, it is incredible! He never had this fear before. If he did he hid it well. My love work was heavily focused on how much he loves me and how "sad, lonely, miserable and depressed" he is without me and that he won't be happy again unless he is with me. This seems to have made a big impact.

He kept me away from his family for years. Now he is talking me with when seeing them - several times so far. He finally stood up to creep 'friends' of his that he was terrified of doing so for years! I should add that I told his doll baby during sessions that he is going to be brave and stand up to everyone that has ever caused trouble between us. I can't believe he has finally done so! He has made a clear statement to them that he and I are a couple regardless of what they think of it. He is no longer allowing himself to be bullied! :D

He is getting out and doing things with me that he refused to before and is making a genuine effort in general to keep me happy and build a strong relationship. I am stunned at the changes in him and others have commented on it as well.

I'm getting flowers again too and most importantly, for the first time since I don't even know when, he is telling me he loves me. Moving in together is a direction we are heading towards in the future.

Needless to say, I am very happy with this outcome. Make no mistake about it though, I worked incredibly hard for this. With a situation as complicated as mine, so many outside negative forces at work over a period of years, I had to work my butt off. I calculated my love sessions alone to be about 100 intense hours worth over 3 1/2 months (this excludes preparations). I am so glad that I kept my focus.

I know people going through something similar will want to know what really did the trick. It was a combo of things, but more than anything it was believing in my work. I would say that Follow Me, Boy is an absolute MUST HAVE in your arsenal.

Thanks to LM and the moderators (especially you, Miss Aida). I am sticking around on the board as it is such a rich source of information and I intend to make hoodoo a more prominent part of my life as I feel very comfortable with it and have seen the results of hard work and determination. I'll give updates and probably ask for more input too. For now, THANK YOU! :)
Rosewood

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:27 am

I'm so happy for you Rosewood , congratulations ! And thank you for sharing your experience.
RoseStar21

Unread postby neonwaosy » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:26 am

Congrats Rosewood, and thank you for the advice. Yes LM is the place to be. Congrats as again . Testimonies like yours shows how effective LM and LM products are, most especially the caring moderators.
neonwaosy

Unread postby Rosewood » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:50 am

Thanks, RoseStar21 and Neonwaosy! :) Yes, I want people to know that it works especially because I know there is always that bit of doubt that inevitably creeps in as we try to take control of our lives through hoodoo. Work at it, get the products you need, don't use shortcuts and things could very well turn around in your favour in ways you have only dreamed about before. Good luck to everyone. I hope my testimony inspires others too. This is a very important thread.
Rosewood

Unread postby pam4362002 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:32 pm

Thanks Rosewood for sharing your experience with us. I have hope in my work and be more determined- and patience! LM products and the helpful, caring people here has truly been a blessing. Thanks again!
pam4362002

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:40 pm

Rosewood !!

Holy Cow!

Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Rosewood » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:48 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida!
Rosewood

Unread postby Rosewood » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15 pm

Pam,

I am so glad my experience has motivated you to keep at it. :) The best of luck to you as you continue with your work.

Just to clear up, when I said he kept me away from his family for years, I didn't mean he always did. I had a good relationship with them until he started keeping me from them to protect the truth about the meddling whore being, well, a whore. He admitted recently that he lied about them not wanting to see me the past years! All this pain and drama to so many people due to the influence of one whore. :cry: His family have been very nice to me since he started including me in their activities again. In fact, the one he is closest to and claimed hated me the most, has been the one that has been the nicest!

Good luck, all.
Rosewood

Unread postby pam4362002 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:14 am

Thanks again, Rosewood.
pam4362002

Unread postby pam4362002 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:39 am

I want to ask if this has ever happened to anyone and/or what it means: whenever I anointed myself and my phone or tablet, I will say a prayer and focus on my target and what I hope to accomplish. Though when I do, I feel like I feel his spirit and/or something going on in a weird way with mines. (Mind you, I never been around him before.) I'm not complaining, it just I never experienced this way before. It's a warm, desiring feeling, or something like that.

Also, whatever I'm saying in my subconscious mind like for instance, "(So and so), look into my heart, my soul..." And the next day on his social media, he will have on his post, "I'm looking deep into your soul." It's like this everyday- whatever I'm saying in my mind, he answers back on there. I'm going to keep watching out for signs, and also, in dreams we are together laughing and talking.

I'm having a communication candle being burned for me at the Church to help us along the lines of that. I'm thinking positive thoughts.
Just wanted to share that with everyone. Love and light.
pam4362002

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:40 pm

Hello, pam4362002 ,

WOW! That is totally awesome!

Wishing you GREAT success with your spells!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby pam4362002 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:11 am

Thank you Miss Aida! :)
pam4362002

Unread postby SugarLoveHoney » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:30 am

So the other day I got really upset about my situation and was like like screw this I don't care anymore I give up and had a few drinks after my shift at work feeling down and helpless and then a regular at the bar I work came and sat next to me along with his friend I've never seen in the bar or around town before when his friend introduced himself to me he had the same name as my target so it made me feel a bit less hopeless, then the next morning I had a reading with Miss Elvyra and it was positive and she gave me some advice on spell work :) I think the hardest part is trying not to worry and thinking the worst when things feel hopeless, patience is key!
SugarLoveHoney

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:10 pm

Hello SugarLoveHoney,

That's great advice! Patience as well as faith in the work are very important. Good luck to you :)

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SugarLoveHoney » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:11 pm

Well it looks like he's now reconnected on social media with a woman he was with in the past instead of reaching out to me...should I take this as a bad sign? :(
SugarLoveHoney

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:40 pm

Hello, SugarLoveHoney ,

You have to have patience.

Sometimes, things will continue in a way that appears to be the opposite and that's because magic takes time to work.

I would keep up the work and if y have no movement in 3 months, then contact a reader

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby BrujeriaMasFina » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:48 am

I have been receiving several signs after some most devotional candlework the last few days.
Twice in dreams, but in the most ODD and random ways during the days. Thank you to this forum (and many other threads in here) for educating me on signs and movement, and for helping me to keep my intention and work strong. I must say, that when you receive a sign you will KNOW it's a sign. You will know it and feel it. I was caught off guard each and every time. Beautiful. :-)

Now praying for positive movement while I back up my recent work.
Lots of love & gratitude!
-BMF
BrujeriaMasFina

Unread postby Roku9416 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:34 pm

I had pamita do a talk to me spell as well as ordering her attraction oil and Adam and Eve incense in the hopes for getting my ex girlfriend and I back together. I had a dream last night where I was in my room and I was playing my video game and all of a sudden I get a text from her that says "I miss you puddin." And just after that I text "you really mean it?" And right when I'm about to get an answer from her, the alarm on my phone beeps and I wake up. Is that a sign that it's working?
Roku9416

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:13 pm

Hello, Roku9416 ,

Keep a dream log and see if you get more of these types of dreams

It could have been psychological

Hard to tell about dreams

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby pam4362002 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:44 pm

Hi BrujeriaMasFina,

That's great! I, for one knows what that is like. It's a wonderful feeling. Much luck to you!
pam4362002

Unread postby mh1 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:38 pm

Hi all,

I have a question about something. I don't know if I messed up my work or not. I did my work burning candles they come in glass containers. I recieved signs the same night I did the work. When I went to dispose of the work, I laid the candle holders by a stop sign at the crossroads. Will the energy from the stop sign stop my work? I am currently redoing my work now.
mh1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:05 pm

Hello, mh1 ,

Is that where you left it?
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:46 am

mh1 --

Why did you take the candle glass to a crossroads? Is this common in your family or community? If so, you should ask them about the stop sign.

In my family and community, we read the candle glass smoke patterns, then we wash out the candle glass and recycle it. At the church we do not wash the candle glasses -- there are too many of them -- but we do recycle the glass tubes, about 40 of them per day. We don't litter in our community.

Different strokes for different folks, i guess -- but i don't get why you would do something as part of a hoodoo spell that would cause you to question the magical outcome of doing it. Always have a reason for what you do.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby mh1 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:51 am

I don't know why I left it there. I just had a feeling to take it to the crossroads and when I got there I just moved toward the stop sign and left it there.
mh1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:45 pm

Hello, mh1 ,

Leaving it at a stop sign means that the spell is no longer any good.

Please read this page for future knowledge of how to dispose or deploy spells:

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

But when it comes to glass candles, PLEASE listen to Miss cat

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mh1 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:57 pm

Thank you for your response. I'm gathering that someone was working against my work and I subconsiously left it there. The thing is as soon as I laid it down I knew that I had screwed up. So I immediately went home and started the spell over. As soon as I got home I started getting the sniffles and I can't stop sneezing. That was some good work too because the night I started I had a dream of one of my targets and it was a very informative dream. Then the next day I got a clear sign of what this person was trying to do to me. I know my work is strong because I feel drained now. I can't believe that happened.
mh1

Unread postby pam4362002 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:30 pm

Update: Hi everyone! I am having great success though I'm receiving more than what I asked for. My target and I have been communicating daily online now. (Thank you Ms. Cat for the Mercury spell in addition to my previous work!)

A few days ago, my target and I were discussing speaking from the heart, and he said he's feeling for me. He mentioned out of the blue if I had cast some spell for us to talk, because talking online is out of the norm for him. He's so shy, but had came around and getting comfortable with me. I almost panic when he said spell work, but told him that I didn't.

When I done the spells, I asked for us to start off slow by being friends first, cause we both had been hurt badly by our exes. LM oils really work...too well. Dreams are still coming strong and I'm keeping note of them down.

I just want to say to never lose patience and keep the faith. I'm a very impatient person, and when I decided to worked on it and not lose focus and not give up, goals are coming together nicely. Though, in the near future, I'm planning on working different spells for me, him, and us together. Thanks everyone!
pam4362002

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:07 am

Hello pam4362002,

Thank you for sharing your story; that's great you've had such good results! Good luck to you in your work :)

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby pam4362002 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:03 pm

Hi Sister Jean,
It's a pleasure, and thank you.
pam4362002

Unread postby pam4362002 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:33 am

Hi everyone, I don't know what to do now. All of this time I thought I was talking to my target, but it was someone impersonating him. The person had block me when I got upset when he or maybe she had asked me to buy their mother an expensive necklace for their birthday. I figured it out then it couldn't be him. This guy already have money, he's good on it.

I'm just very upset I invested time and energy connecting with him- whoever that was. The spells had worked, I believe in it. The signs and dreams were positive and i felt the effects of it. But, it was a faker of my target. I don't know what to do or how to get the REAL him now.
I'm lost and confused.
Thanks for any opinions and understanding.
pam4362002

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:42 am

Hello pam4362002,

How devastating--I'm so sorry that happened :(

Communicating online is so tricky, since you can't see who that other person really is. It sounds like at this point it would be good for you to get a reading, to find how why this happened and where your (real) target's head is at now. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by pam4362002 on Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:54 am.
Reason: Situation resolved.

Unread postby hibarihime » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:08 am

Hey everyone!

Rosewood, your success has deeply inspired me to do the same thing to get back someone who I truly care about who dropped me and told me some of the same things your guy has said to you. My situation is just as or very complicated which I am not willing to give up on having him come back, even if I was told that he won't come back, in my life so we can be as close as we once were and maybe even more one day. I already have some work going on and have did some things myself such as a skull candle for reconciliation and returning to me but I know I need to put a lot more into this which I don't know where to start but I want to do whatever I can to get what I want back. I'm highly curious to know exactly everything that you did so I can start on it really soon. I can't tell you how determined enough I am to get this done after reading this. I can't wait to start on this!
hibarihime

Previous

• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics