• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:02 pm

13 Herb Bath Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.

Re: 13 Herb Bath Questions and Answers

Unread postby Aleesha22 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:47 am

Hi guys
whilst doing 13herb bath, can you recite your own prayer instead of a psalms. Also do you boil the herbs beforehand
thanks
Aleesha22

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:08 pm

You can say any prayer you please. The instructions for preparing the 13 Herb Bath are printed on the package. If you buy them from us, your instructions are right there!

HEZ-MIX-1301
13 Herb Bath Break jinxes, end crossed conditions, dispel evil.
$4.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

HEZ-MIX-1313
13 Herb Bath 13-Day Supply (13 packets with FREE wooden scoop)
$48.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Nony65 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:08 am

I have seen instructions for the 13 Herb Bath and its recommended to do 3,6 or 13 baths. However, I have the house to myself tonight and tomorrow so would only be able to do one bath. I don't feel cursed; the original curse I had on me a couple of years ago was removed by a rootworker but I do feel as though things are a bit stale and my mood is low. Is one bath ok to take before dawn? Thank you
Nony65

Unread postby Thomask » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:00 am

Hello Nony65

I have personally done one bath myself with the 13 herb bath.

Good luck
Thomask

Unread postby Nony65 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:19 am

Thank you Thomask! Looking forward to lifting some of this negativity off :)
Nony65

Unread postby CaptainConjure » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:50 pm

Hi Nony65,

Traditionally the baths were taken just before dawn and we do everything we can to follow tradition. But in the real world so many time we can't. My schedule makes it impossible to take my cleansing baths that early. I always do them at night time. I do try to take them at around the same time every night for the full 13 days.

You can say the prayers in your head with great success. Don't forget when saying you're prayers, you are communicating with God in the spirit world. He can easily hear your thoughts. As far as noise in the background. I am a single father to a young boy that makes a racket in the background. None of that matter, the bath will still work perfectly.

Best of Luck,
CaptainConjure
CaptainConjure

Unread postby A1234567 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:25 pm

Hi- i was told to do an herbal spiritual bath- can i do it on my period?
A1234567

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:09 pm

Yes.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Nony65 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:32 pm

So I've decided that it would be easier to take the 13 Herb bath when I am staying with my partner in our flat (in two places at the moment due to trying to get another job where my partner is but having to go back to my Mums every two weeks to do work to pay our bills- long story). I was finding it so hard and impossible to carry out these baths under her roof, especially with rising before dawn to take the bath and her complaining of me waking her.

My partner thankfully is a night owl and goes to bed around 1/2am. I've been up before him and he sleeps through/ doesn't query why I am up early. I think he has some idea that I practice Hoodoo and doesn't mind

Just a few questions though; I know this one may fall under the category about whether it is wise to keep rootwork a secret but by chance he does come through to see what I'm doing (unlikely as he is sound asleep) what should I do about saying prayers in the shower (we have a shower rather than bath)? Say them quietly or just tell him not to disturb me?

We are also blessed living right by the seaside right in front of the beach. There are no crossroads nearby and I was told by a rootworker before when doing Uncrossing baths it was acceptable to pour the bath water into a river or sea and not look back. Is this ok or must it be done at a cross roads? Thank you!
Nony65

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:22 pm

Hello, Nony65,

I would say: "I love to pray when I'm in the shower" and leave it at that. Or tell him not to disturb you because you need to pray to God.

If you absolutely have no other choice and have absolutely no crossroads, then yes, you can do that. Check this out: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html#water

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nony65 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:55 am

Thank you Miss Aida! Forgive me for sounding a little silly, but by crossroads I presume it means where two roads cross and meet? There are a few if that's the case near the flat although I've always been cautious about bath water needing to be disposed splashing back on me when disposing of it on a road. Having looked at the article about laying tricks as well it says bad spirits are unable to cross water? So what I was meaning was as the tide pulled it out it would remove the negativity if it makes sense? Thank you :-)
Nony65

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:15 am

Hello, Nony65

Not a silly question. Here's pictures of it:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... Crossroads

There are no Spirits in your little bit of bath water that you are disposing. If you have a crossroad, it is a better choice.

take care!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby nena1974 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:56 am

I am doing a 13 herb bath on a doll baby. Is it best to brew it fresh dialy or can i brew a batch and use it over 13 days?
nena1974

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:39 pm

Hello, nena1974,

Either way is fine ( you can even freeze it in an ice cube tray and use one cube a day)

But I personally prefer fresh

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mama-mia » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:31 am

nor sure if this question was asked and answered already, i tried searching, but can someone start 13 day herb un hex/ un jinx type of bath if they are on their period?
mama-mia

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:01 pm

Hello, mama-mia

Yes, you can!

If you cold use a tampon or just pour it on you is good (don't want you to have a mess in the bathtub!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mama-mia » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:59 am

ok, thank you
mama-mia

Unread postby Blackbeauty83 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:17 am

I am doing a 13 day and on the 6 day i started getting a cold, will that have anything to do with the cleansing? and once im done with the bath will I need to do another reading?
Blackbeauty83

Unread postby natstein » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:08 pm

Hello neka83,

I can not say for certain of course but your cold may be a manifestation of the spiritual work you are doing. If you are getting ill though you should always go to your doctor for health care. As to getting a reading it is not an absolute requirement but I personally like to check in to make sure things are going well so it is not a bad idea.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nony65 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:53 am

I'm doing my 13 herb bath tomorrow to rid myself of negativity. The thing is, I want to go for a run to keep fit after (so I throw the water out at the time of the rising sun). Is it safe to exercise after I've had the bath?

The crossroads I've established where I live are quite tricky to dispose of remains. There's lots of people about and cars. There is a road which does look like a crossroad by a nursing home so I wanted to go into the middle of the road to throw the water over my shoulder and then take a seperate route home. Does this sound ok or will I need to plan better?
Nony65

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:04 pm

Hello Nony65,

I think it's fine if you exercise after the bath, however, exercising could get you sweaty, and you won't want to bathe so soon after taking a spiritual bath. You want the essences of those herbs to stay on your skin, not get washed off an hour or so later. Just something to keep in mind.

I'm not sure what you mean by "a road that looks like a crossroad," but you'll want to go to an actual, real crossroads. And you don't have to dispose of the entire tub of water, just a cupful. When I dispose of bathwater at crossroads, I'll do it as I'm walking across the crosswalk. And if somebody sees you, so what, they'll forget about it in two seconds.

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby zion123 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:15 am

Just a quick question regarding the 13days herb bath. Please must it be only in the morning i can bath with it? Can i use it in the evening when i come back from back? Does it have any spiritual implications if i decided to use the 13 day herb bath in the evening as it is more convenient for me — morning time is a rush hour for me because of work. Do I read the whole psalm 37 each time I immersed my head in the water? The bible verse is too long to read 13 times for each bath. Or is it verses I and 2 only?
zion123

13 days herb bath

Unread postby zion123 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:50 am

Hi,

I started using the 13 days herb day 1. pls must it be only in the morning i can bath with it? can i use it in the evening before i go to bed? or Does it have any spiritual implications if i decided to use the 13 day herb bath in the evening as it is more convenient for me - morning time is a rush hour for me b/cos work. i struggled reading the whole psalm 37 13 times because i was cold in the bath. i managed to read the 1st whole psalm for the first time but i read verses 1 and 2 for the remaining 12times. it was hard. Do I read the whole psalm 37 each time I immersed my head in the water? The bible verse is too long to read 13 times for each bath. Or is it okay to read verses I and 2 only?

i think it will be okay to read the psalm 37 once than reading it 13times. the most important thing you have read the bible verse only believe it will work.
zion123

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:15 pm

Hello zion123,

If you absolutely have to bathe in the evening, go ahead. However, I hope you make absolutely sure that you can't bathe in the morning if you get up a little earlier before changing things up. These bathing practices are as old as the hills; I hope that you at least try to do it correctly out of respect for hoodoo's culture/history and also because these practices are in place for a reason—generations of people know they work!

Read more about spiritual bathing here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

Also, no, you don't have to read the entire Psalm (they can be quite long); instead, you can pick the verses more pertinent to your situation.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nony65 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:57 am

:cry: I think I've been taking my spiritual baths wrong (13 herb). Is it essential to use candles? And I've been boiling the herbs for a few minutes but then adding the whole mixture to a basin and not straining them. Also I have filled the bath up with water, added the mixture in and then immersing myself 13 times whilst praying and rubbing downwards. Then scooping up a bit of the mixture of the bath water and emptying the bath.

Tomorrow, I plan on: waking before dawn (I did that anyway in previous bathing). Boiling a big tub of the herbs (waiting say 3-13 minutes to let the herbs boil). Straining the herbs in a sieve whilst still letting the aroma and mixture be immersed in the tub. Using candles. Not filling the bath tub up just plugging it in and having two basins; one with the mixture, one to collect the mixture. I think the rest I was doing ok.

Please could someone advise me if the former or latter is correct?! Thanks : :cry:
Nony65

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:50 pm

Hello Nony65,

It sounds like you've gotten quite a few things mixed up here. Here is how you should be using the 13 Herb Bath:

1. Yes, the candles are important, but not everyone lights candles when they do a spiritual bath. I recommend them for the 13 Herb Bath though, if you have them. You place them on the side of the bathtub (or on the floor if you have a shower stall) so when you step out of the bathtub, you step in between the candles. You can read more about this ritual here, under "Leaving the Bath":

http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

2. A lot of your other questions can be answered if you carefully read the instructions that come with the herbs:

http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

The instructions specifically say to let the herbs steep for 13 minutes, and you do strain out the herbs before using the liquid.

And your latter instructions are more on the mark, FYI: This is not a sit down and soak type of bath. I'd recommend putting your prepared herb tea into one big bowl and bringing that into the bathtub with you, as well as a cup. Use the cup to scoop up the water and pour it over your head 13 times, praying the appropriate Psalm and rubbing downward. As you pour, just put one of your feet into the bowl, and that will guide some of the water back into the bowl, getting your "essence" into it. As you bathe, just be mindful to leave a little water in the bottom of the bowl, and that's the water you take to the crossroads.

Hope that helps!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby zion123 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:11 am

Good morning, thank you sis Jean for your response. I'm in my 8th day of d 13 days herb bath. Do I need to take some of the water after bath to the crossroads and then dispose it? Where I'm living, there is no crossroads around. Please advice?
zion123

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:28 am

zion123,

First, no you do not "need" to dispose of water at a crossroads. You could also throw it into your yard, toward the West (to remove conditions).

Second, any place where two streets cross is a crossroads.

You will find a lot more information about both of these concepts here, in this chapter from my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice":

http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby zion123 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:06 pm

Excellent! Noted with thanks Catherine.
Cheers
zion123

Unread postby nena1974 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:52 pm

I am doing a 13 herb bath through a doll baby for my ex to remove the mess another woman put on him. I know that this also removes anything I have done to him, and should resume my work after the bath. What about my honey jar? Do I need to start a new one or can I keep using the one I have had for years?
nena1974

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:50 am

nena1974 -- '

When you say, "I know that this also removes anything I have done to him,' i have to ask you, "How do you know this?" and "Who taught you this?"

I have been doing this work more than 50 years and never heard of this before.

I was taught that magic is for YOU to work, to craft, to put your wishes and desires into. It is not a mechanism that runs according to some rigid rule-set regardless of what you actually intend to do. In other words, if you do not want to remove the effects of a honey jar, then don't invoke the end of the honey jar spell into your work.

I read your post out loud to my husband, nagasiva, who has about 25 years experience in magic, and he said, "Weird. It sounds like they're just imagining something. Do they think 13-Herb Bath is an auto-reformatter that undoes everything they did even if they don't want it to? Do they think that they can't control it? That is so weird."

Honestly, you have us both stumped.

I leave you with thi Bible verse:

Luke 11:11 -- "If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?"
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby nena1974 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:36 am

Thank you for your response Catherine. I was actually taught this by my advisor, and read it in this post as well. The work this woman has done on h seems to be pretty dark and heavy as well as some sex magic. I was told to cleanse him and wrap him in protective herbs and then to continue my work after the cleanse. I'm your opinion is otbalso ok to continue my work on him while I cleanse him?
nena1974

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:04 am

nena1974 --

I choose to only reply to your unsupported premise (whether told to you by an advisor or arising as your misunderstanding of the advisor's magical coaching)- and to not address the nature of any possible jinxing work that was put on him and which you are removing, as that is not relevant:

You do not "need to start a new [honey jar]" and the reason you do not need to is that, to repeat what i (and my husband) said -- 13 Herb Bath is not, to use his words, "an auto-reformatter that undoes everything [you] did even if [you] don't want it to." It removes crossed condition. A honey jar does not create crossed conditions.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby nagasiva » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:38 am

From http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

"...to Remove Jinxes and end Crossed Conditions."

You mentioned a honey jar. 13 Herb Bath removes jinxes and crossed conditions. Generally a honey jar is for sweetening people, not jinxing or crossing.

Did you also jinx or cross him? Is that what you're trying to stop from removing?
nagasiva yronwode

Forum Tech Help
forum@luckymojo.com
nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread postby nena1974 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:42 am

Hi Nagasiva. No, someone else has done some sort of sex magic on him. I am cleansing him via a doll baby but was under the impression that once I cleanse him it will also cleanse him of any work I have done. I asked about the honey jar because I have had a pretty good one going for quite some years and wasnt sure if I would need to start a new one after I cleansed him
nena1974

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:44 pm

nena1974,

Your confusion seems to have arisen because the nature of what you are asking us keeps changing.

As we havesaid, 13 Herb Bath takes off crossed conditions and jinxes. It does not take off your good magic.

If the sex magic put on him was in the form of crossed conditions or jinxes, it would take it off, but 13-Herb Bath is not the only way to break sex magic. There are also other ways to do that.

Furthermore, a sex-obsession is not always a "crossed condition." It may be a sexual tying or sex obsession spell or a sex-curse.

You may find more information here:

Break a Crossing Spell or Jinx Off My Spouse or Mate
forum.luckymojo.com/break-a-crossing-spell-or-jinx-off-my-spouse-or-mate-t1193.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby nena1974 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:32 am

Thank you Catherine. The problem is I dont know exactly what she has done to him. I know she is doing break up work for him, and she has tried to bind him to her. He is a confused mess and has been for months. Thank you for the link, I will look through it and hopefully find what I need to finally be rid of this mess
nena1974

Unread postby Shutter » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:52 pm

I wanted to know if steeping the 13 herb mix for say, 3 nights, the way you do with Basil in a jar and then using portions with bath water to dilute it in would be something I could do to make several baths worth.
Shutter

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:49 pm

Hello, Shutter ,

Steeping it for a total of 72 hours? No!

You could steep it for 13 minutes at one time and then divide them into 13 batches.

Take care!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Shutter » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:24 pm

Thank you!! Tis what I will do then :)
Shutter

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:09 pm

When u doing cleansing with 13 Herb bath but for only one day,i wan to know please how to deal with the two white candles.Usualy when i take the bath for 13 consecutives days i use to pinch the candles and use the same ones each morning and throw them at the crosroad at the enf of the 13 days so how to deal with it when u take only one days bath.Don't tell me to burn it to the end cause i need to left a little amount of the bath water at the croasroad before sunrise cause the candle take about 4 hours to burn completely.Let me know please.
goldentouch97

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:49 pm

Hello, goldentouch97,

Yu could pinch them out, put them away, and then bring the out again if you have another bath to do in the future

You could also out them on an altar and perform a ritual for yourself (if the candles have blessing oil on them then do a blessing ritual. If the candles have protection oil, do a protection ritual, etc., etc.)

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:14 am

Thanks a lots.
goldentouch97

Unread postby Nony65 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:41 am

A good few weeks ago, I took a 13 herb bath. It wasn't the first one I've done, and normally had good results.. but this time, I don't know what's happened!! It feels like everything is going wrong :( my work rang me and stopped me working on one of the hospital wards (the excuse they gave was really pathetic and I have done a formal grievance on the matter).. however, it was on a ward where I was well liked, received full time work and worked there for years. Then I had a very evil university classmate who was partly the result of me unable to finish my degree and contributed to me falling ill, try and add me as a friend on Facebook. When I confronted her, she denied everything she did and went on to make out like it was my fault. She then called me a psycho, I should be on a register as I have mental health problems, I'm "a different kind of crazy" etc. I blocked her but feel so awful.

The new job I'm awaiting to start has gone completely quiet on me and my finances are at their worst than what they have been in a long long time. It just seems to have got worse rather than better and I query if I did the right psalm (I prayed with psalm 37).. everything is a mess and I feel very suicidal.

Do I need to do more? Or consider Uncrossing vigils or anything else? A rootworker from Lucky Mojo performed an Uncrossing spell three years ago for me so surely I can't be crossed again! :( thank you.
Nony65

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:59 am

Hello, Nony65 ,

I am so sorry that this mess is happening to you!

In response to your last statement, yes you can get crossed again if you haven't maintained ongoing protection.

As far as the bath, once again, it is important to have immediate protection once you are uncrossed (do it as soon as you are out of the tub/shower).

Think of it this way: if you dust your furniture, it will attract dust again unless there's a covering on the furniture. So, you are cleansed but will attract negativity without that protective covering.

If you have been performing ongoing protection spells, then maybe it's time to talk to a reader.

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby roseaeo » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:04 am

Hello LM

First of all, I want to thank everyone here at LM for the information and products. This forum is invaluable and words cannot quantify my gratitude.
Secondly, I want to say from my previous post about the challenges I was at the time going through as well as those of my sister, I'm happy to say that after done the jinx removal, road opener and John the conqueror spells (got the information through this forum), things have taken a good turn around for both myself and my sister (she spends quite a lot time on this forum).

I joined this forum last year october and at the time my child lived with a relative (couldn't afford to take care of him for 3yrs), was divorced and worked with a stressful company. That same month (2wks after I completed the spells), I reconnected with a childhood friend (whose been divorced 6yrs) but lives in a different city. After much conversations and he decided to assist me. We moved into his house in December (Yes, my petition was granted), my child has his bedroom and so do i. My friend doesn't ask for anything to contribute towards the house (i.e: rent). He says, I should concentrate on getting a new job and save up for the deposit to buy my home rather than rent (currently looking at mortgage packages and viewing properties).

It's February and I have two potential companies looking to hire me (had successful interviews with them) although I'm still awaiting feedback but I'm still optimistic about being hired by either of them ( petitioned to St Joseph and St Peter).

My friend has shown some interest in regards to dating, but he said he'll wait until I'm more settled and he'll properly ask me to go on a date with him. My sister, got the job and her new employer have suggested she works from home (She's no longer in a wheelchair, uses a crutches now and can stand) until she's able to drive to work.

This brings me to the question I have, I'm want to start doing a herbal baths and I've researched the types and purpose of each one. I recently came across a 21 herbal bath, has anyone heard of it and what's it's purpose? Does LM carry the brand. Just curious. Thanks

All other questions I have, the answers are always here. Many Blessings LM and everyone who shares their challenges and information.
roseaeo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:22 pm

Hello, roseaeo ,

I am so happy that all is going well.

But, PLEASE do not come to the Lucky Mojo forum ad ask about another company's product.

No, Lucky Mojo does not sell this

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby roseaeo » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:28 am

Hello Miss Aida

Hope you're well and thank you for taking time to reply. Do excuse my ignorance, I wasn't aware that it was another company's product.
roseaeo

Unread postby loabeliever » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm

Hello, just got my LM shipment! I wanted to clear all crossed conditions and find new love. But been feeling stuck for almost a year no love interest... Here's what I have: 13 herb bath, block buster (can I mix these two? In a bath?) five finger grass, honey suckle , violet leaves, catnip, Damiana, rosemary, rose Pedals, agrimony, & rue...

As you can see I have so many things I am a lil confused. That's how I feel whenever I get my shipments lol. Can I get some advice to where I should start? Thank you guys! P.s- sorry if I posted on the wrong section.
loabeliever

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:12 pm

Hello, loabeliever,

First take the 13 herb bath (if it's 13 days, then do it for 13 days). This is done alone while praying Psalm 37.

Next, the blockbuster

Then, you can take baths with the love herbs and/or use them I spells.

The rue can be used later for protection.

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby loabeliever » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:28 pm

Thank you Miss. Aida ! :)
loabeliever

Unread postby Nina » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:26 am

hi,
i was wondering when cleansing the house with a 13 herb bath to remove crossed conditions and negativity is it necessary to clean the house with a protection wash immediately after or not?
and another question are the uncrossing bath crystals used for 13 days like the 13 herb bath? i did the 13 days herb bath before and even though my life took a turn for the better i feel like i still need to do more uncrossing work, so i was thinking of getting the uncrossing bath which i've never used before and an uncrossing 7 days fixed candle and then burn the candle while taking the bath, so for how many days should i use the uncrossing bath crystals?
Nina

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:38 am

Hello Nina,

No, it's not a mandate that you immediately do a protection floor wash immediately after washing your house with a tea made from 13 Herb Bath, but many people do, one reason being that they already have all the cleaning supplies out and the furniture out of the way, so why not ;)

The 13 Herb Bath is designed to be taken for 13 days, but Uncrossing bath crystals are more flexible. To keep this thread on topic though (which is 13 Herb Bath), please refer to these pages for more information:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

uncrossing-bath-crystals-questions-and-answers-t5872.html

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nina » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:05 pm

thx sister jean
i also want to add i cleansed the house with the 13 herbs 2 or 3 weeks ago and burned sage and lit a white candle in each room after i finished cleansing it and immediately after i felt tremendous shift in energy the house felt so relaxing and calm also before doing the 13 herbs bath whenever i was home i would feel like time would pass so fast that i did not have enough time to do all the stuff i needed to do but after the cleansing time feels like moving slowly when i'm at home which is good because now i accomplish so much in one day which is something i could never do before no matter how much i tried to organize my time, i find this a bit strange did not expect that.
so anyways now i'm starting to feel its effects is gradually fading so i'm going to cleanse again tomorrow and follow it with some protection wash
Nina

Unread postby Shreem » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:21 pm

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to know do I recite the psalm 13 times for that morning ? I am doing a one time bath .
Do I put the candles & incense to burn on my altar or leave them in the bathroo?
Archangel Uriel guide to the right path
Shreem

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:47 pm

Hello, Nina,

Yes, use the uncrossing bath crystals for 13 days. That's what I would do

And honestly, you ought to be cleansing the floors with Chinese Wash: www.luckymojo.com/cinesewash.html

Chinese wash will wash away negativity and bring in positive energy (just as van van does).

I hope that tings work out for you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:48 pm

Hello, Shreem ,

Yes, recite your Psalm while in the bathtub. However, I usually recite Psalm 37 for an uncrossing bath

As far as the placement for the candles, that is your choice.

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby eponai » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:53 pm

greetings, lm friends-
i have been in a funk lately and realized i should take a 13 herb bath.
looking at my large brown bag that contains a 13 day supply, i realize it does not have a scoop.
how do i know how much herb mixture to steep each morning? a quarter of a cup, maybe?
many thanks!
~christine
thank you benevolent and beloved ancestors!
eponai

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:35 am

Hello eponai,

I think a quarter cup sounds about right. Just make sure you divide it evenly so you have enough for 13 baths. You could even scoop 13 even portions into individual baggies to make it more convenient for you.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Shreem » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:42 pm

Thank you sister Jean.one more question,do I through the water over my left shoulder to the east? Do I face the east or west?
Archangel Uriel guide to the right path
Shreem

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

Return to Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells