• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:02 am

Petition Papers and Name Papers Questions and Answers

How to select, dress, fix, empower, and employ Lucky Mojo magical amulets, charms, seals, papers, talismans, and jewelry.

Re: Petition Papers and Name Papers Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:15 am

Hello, loving_me --

Whenever i find myself making a basic mistake like this, i personally remedy it at once. I consider it a serious sign of my lack of focus or my lack of connection to to the person. If i cannot spell his name, something is wrong. I start again, from the beginning.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby loving_me » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:50 am

Thank you for the advice Catherine! :)
loving_me

Unread postby Happyntd » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:04 pm

Hi all. I am writing petitions in advance because of a hectic schedule in the next month and privacy issues. I write my petitions without breaks and would like to know if anyone has advice about crossing t's? I admit that so far I have not crossed my t's because I make mistakes and get frustrated. It would be easy if I only wrote it once but when I write something 7 or 9x I usually mess one up and then feel the need to start over again. I don't bother crossing t's when inscribing candles in a spiral because that is hard enough as it is but I would like to be able to do this on paper. I have Miss Cat's book Paper in My Shoe and it is mentioned that God is able to read your petition even if words are misspelled so maybe I am overthinking and this doesn't matter as long as the intention is there while writing my petitions? I am not very good with my hands and not a neat writer in general. I have wasted a lot of brown paper bag this afternoon.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.
Happyntd

Unread postby Thomask » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:48 am

Hi happyntd.
I used to ask the same question myself. As you mentioned God is able to read your petition. This is true. Your intentions are there and this is what counts. Myself I don't dot my (i's) nor cross my (t's). Hope this helps.
Blessings my friend
Thomask

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:28 pm

Hello, Happyntd ,

I cross my T's while I am writing in cursive (without lifting my pencil). I NEVER dot my "I's" because I'm lazy

But you can dot and cross after you are finished with the line and/or name and/or sentence is complete

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Niaamey » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:36 am

Hello all

Could you please help me with information regarding petition papers. I have just had a read through the thread and didn't find the answer i was looking for.

My question is can you reuse a petition paper with its personal concerns. I had written a petition paper and loaded it with personal concerns but stopped working on it.

Now i want to start a honey jar on the same issue that i had written the petition paper in the first place. So do i need to re-write a petition or i can load that one into my honey jar as it has personal concerns that i need to recycle
Niaamey

Unread postby natstein » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:22 am

Hello Niaamey,

This can vary some from one worker to another. I tend to be ok with continuing to use the same petition if I am working on the same situation. For instance like this particular case I started with a petition under a candle, burned several candles on that petition, then moved that same petition to a container type spell (mine was not a honey jar in this instance but that still a similar idea). If you have lost momentum on the work I could see a need to start from scratch though. Even if you decide you need to redew the petition paper you can still reuse the personal concerns.

Also for really good information on petition papers I would recommend checking out Miss Cat's book "Paper in My Shoe" . It gives all kinds of information on petition papers. Check out its contents at this link (http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html).

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Niaamey » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:59 am

Thank you nathen

I wrote a new petition and recycled the personal concerns. Also ordered the book you advised on.

Thank you for your help
Niaamey

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Amulets, Charms, Seals, Papers, and Jewelry in Hoodoo