• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:28 pm

Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Re: Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Unread postby dmtm » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:38 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida, I will pray to St. Dymphna.
dmtm

Spells to Fix Problems With Boss, Manager, or Supervisor

Unread postby Verdine » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:48 pm

I've been stuck in a dead-end job for years. I'm a great asset to the company but my boss pays me peanuts. Every time I start trying to find something new, I get blocked in every imaginable way - computers die, phones die, and all kinds of confusion and confidence issues arise. I know my boss is very experienced at conjure and that she does use it on her staff. I'm experienced at conjure, too, but I find myself stymied on this issue!
Verdine

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:17 pm

Hello Verdine,

I have moved your post to the appropriate thread on getting a new job, as it seems most relevant to the crux of your situation. There are 21 pages of spell advice here, so please read through this thread. If you still have questions, then feel free to post them here but I do believe there are some good ideas here that can help you.

I also strongly suggest you perform an Uncrossing on yourself, since you believe your boss may be interfering with your luck in finding a new job. The Uncrossing spell kit is a good place to start, as it has everything you need plus full instructions.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

I would also do a cleansing of your personal work area - wash everything down with Chinese Wash, and then put up Protection against any further spiritual hanky panky from your boss. I would also steep some basil in spring water and spray your work area regularly, as it helps in keeping malicious energy away from you. As the saying goes, evil cannot walk where basil resides.

http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html
http://herb-magic.com/basil.html

I hope this helps and I wish you the best in finding a great new job!

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Verdine » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:50 am

Thanks for your reply, Miss Athena! The problem with protecting the work area is that I do share it with my boss, so we can go around undoing each other's stuff and re-doing our own all week long! There are actually two bosses who I believe are working to keep their best staff stuck working there for low pay with tongues tied, and I share that workstation with them both. I like the basil idea. A couple of weeks ago a customer brought me a huge live basil plant - now I think I understand why. I took it home but would it help at all to have it growing in the work area?
Verdine

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:55 pm

Hi Verdine,

Sounds like Spirit knew you needed Basil on your side...yes, you can put the plant in your work area. It will help to keep any malicious energy away from you.

You could always put the water from your steeped basil in a little spray bottle and occasionally spray your personal work area. You can always make it look like you're cleaning up your desk. It doesn't have to look suspicious to anyone else.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Saunders26374 » Sat May 21, 2016 4:50 pm

I would like to get a full-time job teaching that has great benefits and a great salary. I am willing to move. I have applied at many places and have been contacted, but so far there have not been concrete offers. What should I do?
Saunders26374

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 22, 2016 9:40 pm

Hello, Saunders26374 ,

Welcome to the forum! If you get a chance (and wish to do so) please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

We ask that you first read the 21 page on this thread for spell ideas. After that, if you have further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We are here for you.

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Saunders26374 » Mon May 23, 2016 1:03 pm

Hello Miss Aida,
Thank you very much for replying to my message. I would like to introduce myself but I can't find the introduction thread.

I did look over the thread, but nothing seems to fit my predicament.

I have been a teacher for 35 years, but I have not taught in the same school. I desperately need a full-time job because of financial obligations. I have been trying to sell my house overseas, but have had no takers. I still owe on the mortgage. My boyfriend is older than me and he would like to work. He usually can make extra money playing music, but he has had very little for the past two years.

I have applied to many schools, but no one has offered me a contract. I am beginning to think I have been crossed, although I have worked part-time this year. I think my boyfriend has been particularly unlucky. He lost a small fortune due to a bad investment and lately he has no gigs

I feel as if obstacles keep coming up and I don't know why.

We very much need help, but don't know where to turn. I would be extremely grateful to know the right thing to do.
Saunders26374

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon May 23, 2016 6:29 pm

Hi Saunders26474,

You certainly have a lot on your plate. Your post references job getting, real estate, luck and blockbusting.

For your employment situation, Miss Aida steered you to read the 21 pages in this thread. There are most definitely many posts related to your circumstances, including advice for spiritual remediation. Please read them again as I am sure you will find something to help you.

For selling real estate, here is the appropriate thread:
spell-casting-for-buying-and-selling-real-estate-t22064.html

For your sense of being crossed and unlucky, you might want to consider an Uncrossing spell kit, one each for you and your boyfriend. If you have any spiritual gunk on you that is holding you back, this will help clear it away.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

You should also cleanse your home top to bottom and back to front with Chinese Wash:

http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Finally, you should maintain protection if you feel someone has been deliberately crossing you up. This will keep any future attacks from hitting you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

This may seem like quite a bit of work to do, but as I said, you have referenced several conditions in your post and you need to address each one specifically.

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Saunders26374 » Tue May 24, 2016 7:39 am

Dear Miss Athena,
Thank you for your help and suggestions. I am able to use all of them except the Chinese Wash because the house is not here. It is in Europe. Is there anything I can perform from a distance?
Saunders26374

Best wording for petition?

Unread postby dmtm » Tue May 24, 2016 3:12 pm

Greetings...

I initially posted about needing a job a couple of months ago and have been following Miss Aida's advice about praying to St. Dymphna, but financially, I can no longer hold off on finding employment. I need a job and am not having much luck finding one. I've never had to look for a job before, I always got lucky and they either fell into my lap when I needed one or I'd randomly contact an organization and voilà, I'd have a job. I'm starting to think maybe I should attract the job to me instead of the other way around.

I'm a horticulturist and have worked in several public gardens. I love the job itself and the other horticulturists I worked with, but people from other departments, like security and IT, were a great source of anxiety on almost a daily basis. In my original post I said

These days, I'm deeply effected by the people and things around me so it has to be the right kind of job in the right kind of environment with the right kind of people.

Jobs like these don't come around too often so I've been expanding my search to include other creative employment opportunities. I need more than just a job with a paycheck though, I need a job that will help ground me mentally and emotionally, sorry if that sounds bizarre, but I don't know how to word it otherwise, working with plants keeps me grounded... the job needs to be fulfilling on a level beyond salary and it has to be a job that wont contribute to my anxiety and hyper vigilance: my PTSD is rooted in the things that happened at two previous jobs and while I am still in therapy, I am terrified of anything like that ever happening again, and now certain types of people just really freak me out - how do I specify something like this in a petition? Aside from not seeing anything listed, my major obstacle is fear about the kind of people who may be adjacent to my work space and this isn't something I'm just going to get over anytime soon.

Basically, I'm hoping to attract/find a job centered around creativity and working with my hands like ornamental horticulture or something related to art (although I have no actual experience with art other than volunteer work) with an organization that will allow me to learn and grow, that it is fulfilling, and helps keep me grounded. It needs to be in a safe, healthy environment that I feel comfortable with - where I wont be regularly harassed or assaulted (this is soooo important) and it should provide long term income that covers all of my expenses.

Someone might give me a little money ("might" being the key word) and while it feels a little irresponsible to spend $20 of that on a candle at MISC, I'm considering it. I would potentially only be able to afford one candle, would it be "attraction" or "steady work" and what would the petition say in under 300 characters?

Sorry if this sounds like a high maintenance question, thank you for reading.
dmtm

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue May 24, 2016 4:02 pm

Hi dmtm,

I am sorry you are in this situation. It is sadly all too common these days. I hope you find a great job very soon!

If you are unclear on which candle would be the best option for your situation, you can consult the candle servers at MISC and they can lead you to the right choice. They can also script your petition if you succinctly express your desired goal. You can find them here:

http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

I hope this helps. Very good luck to you!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby dmtm » Wed May 25, 2016 1:59 am

Thank you, Miss Athena, I will contact MISC directly if I move forward with this.
dmtm

Unread postby ChristopherNoSaint » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:07 pm

dmtm,

If i am desprate and hopeless i turn to http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/ post a request, and feel the love.

If your stuck spend the money on a reader, you can find rates on missionary site. I personally use the seals of solomon just close my eyes and point, sometime best 2 out 3, and it tells me what I need today. I don't know where you are but in the southeast we have mimosa, and poke growing the front yard, oak moss, meadowsweet, your a horticulturalist use it.
ChristopherNoSaint

Unread postby chino316 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:34 am

Hi I would like to know if you have any magic formulas for passing a exam I currently have a Job exam for a position as a supervisor on June 26, 2016. Really need help for this upcoming exam anything you have available I highly appreciate thank you.
chino316

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:09 pm

Hello, chino316,

Please read the 21 pages on this thread first.

After reading them, if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Mezan » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:01 am

Hello!
What products could I use to prevent a bad reference from interfering with getting offers from new potential employers? I was recently fired from a position and will be seeking new opportunities in the next few weeks.
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!
Mezan

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:04 pm

Hi Mezan,

I am sorry to hear this. I was in this same situation a couple of years ago when I quit a job because of an unethical supervisor who turned out to be good friends with a prospective hiring manager at a new company I interviewed at. I was concerned that she would interfere with my ability to get that job.

I would suggest working a Stop Gossip spell kit using your former company as the named target. The kit has everything you need, plus complete instructions, so it is as close to fool-proof as you can get. I worked this on my former supervisor and it shut her up but good! I wish you similar results.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-stop-gossip.html

You should also be prepared to answer questions in an interview about your previous position. Be honest with the reasons you were let go, but also put them into perspective as best you can.

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby luckygal » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:58 am

Hello everyone,
I hope everyone is doing well.

I have a question about steady work spell kit. Would that be suitable for someone who is starting their own business. Basically, I am launching my own online business next month, and it is crucial that I succeed. I have spent so much money and I was confident when I was starting it, and now I am just a bit scared. I guess that's normal, I am excited too.I recently had a baby and i don't want to go back to work, but I need to buy a spell kit from you, that will help succeed in my business and eliminate my competition.

I hope you can recommend me something that is suitable for me.

Thanks so much.
luckygal

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:31 pm

Hello, luckygal ,

That is perfectly suitable!

And Crown of Success is also a highly recommended kit for your endeavors:

www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html

Wishing you GREAT success and wealth with your new business!

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby luckygal » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:31 am

Thank you so much.
I am going to order this from you guys today.
Best wishes,

Luckygal
luckygal

Unread postby ihave5cats » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:17 am

Should I petition to St. Expedite and St. Joseph again?
I originally petitioned to St. Joseph to get a job, and asked St. Expedite to work alongside St. Joseph to speed up the process to find it before my upcoming birthday. I finished my 9 day Novena to both of them around the end of August, early September, and since then I've been seeing a lot of jobs I want to do pop up. When I contacted HM directly, out of 5, 4 of them replied back saying they'll pass along my credentials and I got two interviews out of this so far(The others its still kind of early since the job postings haven't closed yet). The two interviews I scored from this though haven't worked out. I cancelled one cause the pay was too low, and the other one I feel I failed even though I made sure to rub van van/i can you can't oil on my hands,updated resumes alongside fast luck/steady work powder, and put salt in my shoes XD.

I don't know, I feel like they're giving me job opportunities but no job as of now, especially by the date I wanted. I dunno if it's best to do it again or maybe ask St. Jude for help as well.

Any pointers?
ihave5cats

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:52 pm

Hello, ihave5cats

I would just repeat St Expedite and St Joseph,

And give them offerings for the job interviews tat were provided as a "thank you"

This time, be more specific as to the type of pay you want also.

However, had that been me, I would have taken the lower paying job and then keep looking for the higher paying jobs

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by oceanblue on Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:20 am.
Reason: Better wording

Unread postby ihave5cats » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:21 am

This reply is late, but thank you Miss Aida!!

So i took your advice and paid St. Expedite and St. Joseph as well as started back up my petitions again. No sooner I started, I got a call for another interview this Friday (Kind of worried since I don't know how much the pay is), but here's hoping its sufficient.
I noticed St. Joseph's candle is very strong/jumping and burning fast, but St. Expedite's candle has crackled a bit when I first lit it and since then it goes in spurts sometimes being a high dancing flame and then a small dancing flame.
ihave5cats

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:15 pm

Hello, ihave5cats

Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby PrettyInPink02 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:07 pm

Hello All!! I am open to any suggestions as to spells I can do at home to help me get a specific job that I want.
PrettyInPink02

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:54 pm

Hello, PrettyInPink02 ,

There are 22 pages of spell ideas right on tis thread!

Please read through them. After reading, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Wishing you great success

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby jojo123 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:06 pm

Hi All!

I did a steady work ritual in June and obtained a Job that I never thought I would get, however I lost it Monday. I didnt think to renew somehow, I just fed my mojo bag weekly. Im working on the ritual again to hopefully return back to the same job. For the future after I do a ritual or spell do I redo it somehow after x amount of months? Or do i do a monthly cleanse? etc?

Thank you for your help!!!
jojo123

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:11 pm

Hello jojo123,

I'm very sorry you lost your job :(

There are no hard and fast rules that dictate how often you need to do supplementary work to back up spells. I think you did right with feeding your mojo bag weekly, and if everything appeared to be going well at your job, I'd understand why it didn't occur to you to do more candle work. It could've been any number of things that made you lose your job, and without more information from you, I can only guess. But I don't think you need to blame your work.

I would say it would be a good idea at this point to get a reading. If you didn't lose your jobs due to cut-backs, a reader could tell you if you had an enemy at the workplace, if a boss was sabotaging you, etc. Then you could take the appropriate magical action to remedy that specific problem, by, say, creating a sugar jar for your boss.

You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck!

(P.S. I understand you are new, but it's against forum rules to start new posts, and doing so again will likely get you a board warning. Instead, post your question under the subforum that's relevant to your situation. For you, that subforum was this one, so I moved your post here.)
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite and La Santisima Muerte!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jojo123 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:58 am

Oh wow! Thank you for the advise and WARNING sister Jean.
jojo123

Unread postby jojo123 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:51 am

Hi All! :-D

I recently got terminated from my job, because I was not being trained properly, however that job offers many things that I desire in an employer, and there seems to be a lot of loopholes in returning, because I was a contractor. I wanted to know what hoodoo ritual or honey jar kit should I use to return? I thought against box fix, since they are currently not my boss.

Thank you for your help!
jojo123

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:57 pm

Hello jojo123,

Sorry to hear you were terminated, however that's good that the door isn't shut entirely to you. You could work a Steady Work honey jar kit if you know the person(s) who would be in charge of making the decision to hire you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... -work.html

If you don't, or want to find different employment altogether, you also have the option of working the full Steady Work spell kit:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html

Either way you go, get yourself a bottle of Crown of Success oil, and make sure to wear some on you when you go in for interviews.

http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Good luck!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nina » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:33 am

hi,
i have a question i graduated 2 years ago and since i've been having a hard time finding a job in my field of study, i graduated with a bachelor degree in tv broadcasting so the best way to get a job in this field is to have connections inside, so my family has connections but i still can't get a job because strange stuff keep happening to me.
For example there is this talk show host we know he promised me he will get me a job on his show then few weeks later a problem occurs and he left the tv station and his show got cancelled, another show host we know again promised me she will get me a job on her show exactly a week later she had a fight with the station her show got cancelled and she got fired.
Then there were this other station we had connections there as well and i were supposed to work there, but then the station went broke they canceled all the show and they couldn't pay their employees and eventually they closed.
Then finally i found a job at another TV station, it was supposed to be an unpaid internship for the first few couple months and then eventually i was supposed to get hired because i was a fresh graduate with little experience and i agreed exactly after 5 weeks out of the blue HR called me and said my internship was over for no reason, i swear i haven't done anything it just happened out of the blue for no reason it was so depressing that i went to my car to cry.
so i've been working at this low paying job for a couple of month now which is not related to my field of study at all, and i'm so unhappy about it i feel lost and depressed i really do love my field of study and want to get a job there, but as i said everytime something happens why is this happening to me? what can i do to turn my luck around? i did a job spell on a new moon about 2 month ago but till now nothing happened, should i do an uncrossing or a road opener and maybe repeat the spell?
Nina

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:56 pm

Hello Nina,

Ugh, how frustrating! :(

Well, since this has all been going on for a while, and you've done work to help the situation but haven't seen the results you want, I'd say a good first step would be to get a reading. A reader can give you a bird's eye view of the situation and what you can do about it. You can find reputable readers here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
http://hoodoopsychics.com/

In the meantime, check out these pages:

http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Good luck to you!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:05 am

Hello Everyone,

It's been a while since I posted as I had forgotten my password. I hope everyone is doing well.

I am desperate for help. I was laid off 7 months ago and I don't know why but I can't seem to get a new job. I have literally applied to every single company in the city even things that I am overqualified for just to pay the bills. I am even more disappointed that St. Expedite has not replied to any of my prayers or candles. He has always come through but this time he just won't answer my prayers. I tried asking Santisima Muerte as well and she won't help me either. I really don't know what to do and I am very worried as I support my family and am the only bread winner.

I can't afford to hire anyone obviously, but I do have some oils like steady work, good luck, prosperity and some others. I just don't know if any of my work is working (apparently not) since I am beyond stressed and worried. I don't know what else to do.

Why won't St. Expedite or Santisima help me? If this is a test of my faith, I am clearly failing because I am starting to lose my faith and hope.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Blessings,
BA
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.
Brujita Angelical

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:06 am

Hello Brujita Angelical,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're struggling :(

I totally understand the hopelessness you're feeling, especially since you're doing the work yourself and not seeing results. Since you say you can't afford to hire a rootworker, I'd say a good place to start would be to order a Steady Work vigil candle to be burned on the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church altar. They will pray over it for you. I also think you should submit a prayer request to the Crystal Silence League. It's free, and you'll have people from all over praying for you.

http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html
http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

I don't know why St. Expedite and La Santisima Muerte haven't helped you, but I think you should try praying St. Joseph the Worker--job-getting is one of his strengths.

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html

In the meantime, try not to give up on your work or yourself. Hang in there!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:39 am

Thank you Sister Jean. I will do as you suggest since what I do is having no effect.thanks again!!!
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.
Brujita Angelical

Unread postby roseaeo » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:14 am

Hello,
Please I urgently require some tips on how to proceed on behalf of my sister. The past couple of years has been horrible for my sister. She witnessed a shooting (she watched 2 friends die, one died in her arms),She still has nightmares about watching her friend slip away. she lost her high paying job after that. She had a nervous breakdown and fractured her ankle in 3 places (this was freakish because she was just walking down the steps), she had surgery and currently has a cast on her right leg. She's home now and looking forward to getting another job, but the issue is the deadline is tomorrow tuesday for her interview (Yes!, she going for her interview in her wheel chair).

My sis is a skeptic and I want to her to get her life back on track. She going for another high paying job with another bank. After reading the thread, I was thinking about doing
- A jinx removal
-Road opener
-Petition to St Joseph or St Peter.

Her interview is tomorrow Tuesday the 17th and I want to understand what to do for her interview.

Thanks
roseaeo

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:47 am

Hello roseaeo,

I'm sorry your sister has been having to deal with so much hardship; she's lucky to have someone like you who wants to help her :)

If the interview is tomorrow, that's not a lot of time to do much work, but there are a few things you can do. Definitely pray to St. Joseph (one of his specialties is job-getting) and St. Peter, to help remove obstacles. Read about how to petition these saints here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html
saint-peter-spiritual-supplies-questions-and-answers-t13111.html

I don't know if you have any Lucky Mojo supplies, but if you have gravel root, have your sister carry some pieces of that root in her pocket when she goes in for the interview:

http://herb-magic.com/gravel-root.html

If you have any Steady Work products, this page has lots of ways you can use those products in spellwork:

You can also submit a prayer request to the Crystal Silence League, which is free and will get lots of people praying for your sister:

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/

Good luck!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby roseaeo » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:08 pm

Thank you sister Jean.
roseaeo

Unread postby littlewing » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:18 am

I would like to dress an interview thank you card but I don't have time to go to Lucky Mojo to get Crown of Success sachet powder. I do have the incense powder. Will that work?
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura
littlewing

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:29 pm

Hello, littlewing ,

Yes.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby kiyoki » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:01 am

Hi,
My boyfriend is applying for a higher position at his work. I want him to get this position. Before he also applied, but his boss hired her friend outside of the company. Now that boss is retired and the person who hired quit because he does not have experience. My boyfriend is the only one who applied internally; all others are external applicants. I want to do something to help him get this job. What can I do.
Thank you
Kiyoki
kiyoki

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:39 am

Hello kiyoki,

The first thing I recommend you do is get some Lucky Mojo Steady Work products. You can read all about them and how to use them on this page:

If there will be an interview involved in the application process, have your boyfriend wear Crown of Success on his person as well as carry some pieces of gravel root in his pocket when he goes in to the interview:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
http://herb-magic.com/gravel-root.html

He can also lightly dress his application with Crown of Success sachet powder (tapping the paper to knock off the access) if he hasn't turned it in yet.

If there won't be an interview, you can easily combine Crown of Success oil and powder with your Steady Work spellwork.

You can also submit a prayer request to the Crystal Silence League, which is free and will get lots of people praying for your boyfriend:

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/

Good luck!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby littlewing » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:05 am

Thanks Miss Aida. The interview is on Wednesday so I might go to Lucky Mojo tomorrow. I really want the Crown of Success sachet powder because it sticks to paper a lot better than the incense powder. I also need some gravel root or maybe a triple strength Steady Work mojo which i'm sure has gravel root inside. People seem to report a lot of success with the SW mojos. I just worry about spending too much money when I go there, especially as I face the possibility of unemployment.
littlewing

Unread postby kiyoki » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:00 pm

Thank you very much Sister Jean. I have to do this without knowing my boyfriend. I am working on a honey jar for him. Sometimes he is joking i am doing voodoo for him. So I cannot tel him about spell works. But i really wants he get this position. How I do without knowing him. I can put piece of gravel root his pocket. still secretly. How I do this spell with out knowing him?
kiyoki

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:49 pm

Hello, kiyoki ,

You can put powders and oils on his clothing, lotions, shampoos, etc.

BUT how to perform a spell at home without him knowing? I have no idea

Yu might want to have an AIRR member perform the spell for you

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby littlewing » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:27 am

Update: Things are looking good with the job I interviewed for this week. They are in the reference calling stage. What can I do to ensure my references are responsive? I've given them all a heads up that they will be receiving calls, but not all of them responded back to me. I worked for one man for 5 years, so I want to make sure he calls them back.

Thanks.
littlewing

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:08 pm

Hello littlewing,

Glad things are looking good with the interviewing process. I think it would be helpful to do some Road Opener work right now, and specifically ask that all your references are helpful and responsive and no other obstacles block your way.

http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

If you happen to have some Mercury oil, you could dress yellow candles with that oil and Deer's Tongue as a simple communication spell to help your references talk:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#planetary
http://herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

Good luck!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby littlewing » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:51 am

Thanks Sister Jean. I don't have any Road Opener products right now, but I do have Blockbuster oil. Could I use that in the same way?

I know the hiring manager spoke to my current supervisor so that's a good start.
littlewing

Unread postby hibarihime » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:00 pm

Hey everyone!

Today I had an interview for position that has great pay and benefits which I really would like to get since it will help me out a lot with my goals for the year. I think the interview went well but I feel like I won't get the job thanks to some inexperience I have in some areas of the job. I've looked through some past posts which I think I have a clear idea of what I want to do but I am still worried about the outcomes.

Since she said she will make her decision sometime next week, I'm thinking of starting today (no later than tomorrow) on a sweeten jar spell with a petition of me getting the job with the hiring person's name, company, and department name stuffed with some gravel root and maybe anointed with crown of success oil then light the candle in sections or have one burn every night for 7 days; or I could just light a candle anoint it with Crown of Success and Steady Work oils with a petition with the company name and hiring manager under it with burning it in sections or a candle a night for 7 days. I'm planning to send a thank you note via email but I don't know how to get that to sway her towards me as well. Any suggestions to make either ideas better or this is okay?

Thanks!
hibarihime

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:24 pm

Hello, hibarihime ,

Why just one or the other? I would do everything that you had listed.

Good thinking!!!!

Based on the limited time that you have, there are no further suggestions. But your ideas are FANTASTIC!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby hibarihime » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:49 pm

Thanks Miss Aida!!

I'm still pretty new to everything so I have done a lot of research of what to do during any situation so that makes me very happy that you like my ideas.

I think I'm going to work hardcore on this for 3 days, starting Friday, since money is pretty tight right now but I am going to do everything I just mentioned before.

Thanks again so much for giving me the motivation to work even harder with all the work that I'm doing right now! Makes me have a lot of faith in my myself and in my work knowing that I'm doing right.
hibarihime

Unread postby littlewing » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:53 am

Update: The hiring manager called me twice this past week to provide an update. He said they are waiting on some information that is needed to move forward. They may just be trying to find the money to match my salary, but it's worrying me. I think I will try a St. Peter candle dressed with some Blockbuster Oil to blow away any obstacles in the way of this job. This organization is very bureaucratic and political.

Any other suggestions?
littlewing

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:59 pm

Hello, littlewing ,

That's a great idea!

You've done a lot already and I can't remember everything that you have done.

So, if the recommendations sound redundant, I apologize as I can't remember everything you have done

Honey jar, influence skull candle and maybe a domination product:

www.luckymojo.com/dominaton.html

I pray that you get this job! That will be So wonderful!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby littlewing » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:54 am

Thanks Miss Aida. I have a honey jar going with everyone on the hiring committee and I did an influence candle on the hiring manager. I dress the candles on top with Steady Work and Money Drawing oil (so I get the money I need). I also dressed the thank you card I sent him with Steady Work and Influence powder. I ordered a St. Expedite candle to speed things up and the result was positive with some signs of delay.

At this point, I think they want to hire me, there is just a lot of red tape. If the delay is to secure the funding to match my current salary than I am all for it. A pay cut would be very difficult. The fact that the manager called me twice to check in is a very good sign. He said they are tying up some loose ends but they really enjoyed talking with me and they are excited about my candidacy. All good things, it's just that the waiting is giving me a lot of anxiety.

My last day at my old job was Friday, but I am on pay status until April 3. My benefits last for 30 days after my final paycheck, so that gives me some wiggle room. I just really want this job! It's perfect for me.
littlewing

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:49 pm

Hello, littlewing ,

Did you have the Crystal Silence League pray for you?
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby littlewing » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:25 am

Yes, I posted a prayer request with CSL on the day I was laid off. I've received a lot of prayers and I am very grateful.
littlewing

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:40 pm

Hello, littlewing ,

It looks like you have covered all your bases

Keep us posted!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling