• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:56 am

Spell-Casting for Self-Improvement of Study-Habits

Fighting Procrastination

Unread postby Fernview » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:33 am

Hi everyone. I would like some suggestions on what I should use on myself. I am a student and I have a bad habit of procrastinating and not doing my school work that I have to do. I mean I get it done and all but at the last moment and I want to stop that.

What products or spells could I use on myself to be more on top of things and stop waiting for the last minute. I know its self discipline but I mean I wouldn't mind some help too.
Fernview

Re: Fighting Procrastination

Unread postby Hausfrau » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:44 am

I was just about to make the same post about being motivated to go to the gym. Not asking for weight loss tricks per say, since there's already a post for that, but how to get yourself to quit messing around and get stuff done.
Hausfrau

Unread postby faith2008 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:57 am

I'll be interested to hear the replies on this thread. I'm the worst at motivation.
faith2008

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:19 pm

St Expedite is the patron saint of procrastinators. He can help you overcome your tendencies and become more motivated. You could use his condition products, perhaps mixed with something like Crown of Success to help you get over it, or along with Cast Off Evil to help you leave behind your old habits..
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:12 pm

Hausfrau,
I agree with you on this one! Gosh Ive been procrastinating to get myself in the gym despite what I see on the scale. I completely agree with Devi with her wonderful recommendations. And I would even add some wisdom products to cause you to make the right decisions, and courage products if you are like me, and are terrified of the gym.

Fernview,

I can empathize with you as well. I procrastinate on all of my graduate work even when I know they are huge projects due. Its the worse. I agree with Devi here as well, and I even like to do some clarity work here, and road opener work. I feel like if I have a clear mind on top of working with the cast off evil products to kick my bad habit, then I can get more accomplished.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Spell-Casting for Self-Improvement of Study-Habits

Unread postby noblelioness » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:38 pm

I am wondering if there is anything that I can use to help with my ability to focus/commit. For the last 2 years it seems like something is preventing me from really committing to studying for my CPA examination or even focusing on accomplishing any other task that will help to propel my life. I have previously done several reading but so far no one has really sensed/detected anything. I have some very jealous people (friends, co-workers & especially family) around me and I am just wondering if there is anything I can do.
noblelioness

Re: Unable to focus/commit

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:20 am

If you feel that your inability to study carries a bit of procrastination, then you could petition St. Expedite as he is the patron saint of procrastinators (and helps them to break that habit). You could petition for his aid in moving forward while using Cast Off Evil products to help you move past that pattern, and follow that up with Van Van combined with some John the Conqueror to help you remove any obstacles and move forward into better fortune.

If you don't feel that procrastination is part of the problem then using Van Van + John the Conqueror, and followed by some Crown of Success will also help you make progress on your goals.

If you have not already had one of your readings with an AIRR worker, you may wish to consider one with them, and make sure to ask for rootwork advice on your situation. No matter what the problem is, whether it's some crossing or whether it's just something going on with you, they can give you suggestions that will suit your case. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:12 am

I have been feeling the SAME way lately. I have a few things I need to work on and turn in, but due to lack of energy for one way or another...Ive been putting it off.

I would definitely take a spiritual bath to cleanse yourself of any possible negative energies since you have jealous co workers around you, and then I would use some protection products.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

I would work with some road opener products to get you to move towards the right direction.
www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

I agree with working with the previous products Devi Spring mentioned, and I would like to add that you could get an orange candle, and prepare it with some Mercury Oil, sage, and clarity oil/powder to help gain some clarity to be able to focus.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jenelle21 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:03 pm

hello,
Same situation is happening to me currently. I have been attending classes for the past 2 years and feel like I'm still at step one as far as advancing anywhere close to a career goal.
I'm considering getting a reading done just so that I have a direction or career best suited for me to pursue.
All of my Road Opener work states that my paths are clear before me, but I truly need guidance as to what I should be headed towards. Or else i fear I'm just wasting time and energy in fields I wasn't meant to be in.
I was reading all the bios for the wonderful root workers available but I'm not sure who to turn to ? If anyone has a suggestion I would be more then appreciative!!
thank you always
jenelle21

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:15 pm

Choose the worker that stands out to you the most - they are all skilled, it's just a matter of finding who resonates with you the most.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:28 pm

You can also read the Customer's Testimonies in the forum.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jenelle21 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:11 am

hello again,
so i have had some progress in the area of focus/commitment, however my candle wax reading indicated that i have some left over obstacles that need clearing.
After my reading with Miss Bri I ordered a Crown of success candle to aid me in finding a second job and motivate me in a career path. During the lighting I felt amazing energy and I was filling out applications for massage spas left and right. I haven't heard anything as of yet but I intend to follow up with the companies in person this next week. Since my candle did have some obstacles I decided to have a Road Opener candle lit at MISC. I was wondering if I could accompany the work here at home just to give me the best chances at overcoming obstacles.
I have started spiritual cleansing of my home with ammonia, some sage and cinnamon ( not all at once)
also i am bathing daily with Florida Water and a pinch of salt to scrub off any negativity.
I want to do some candle work myself in addition to the road opener, I have LM crown of success oil, attraction oil, and some queen Elizabeth oil. I was wondering if a yellow/gold vigil candle for "success" would be wise? or a purple vigil candle dressed for personal "power" and strength? or both?
I created a separate post asking for assistance in this matter but I believe I was too vague and it sounded as if i was just asking for "free spells", for that I apologize. Any incite would greatly be appreciated .
jenelle
jenelle21

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:40 am

Great morning -read thread! Thanks all for the lively discussion. This is something I battle with all the time...perhaps it comes from myself, perhaps it comes with trying to shake of the day of the "normal world"... Thanks for all the good "talk".

Good luck,

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby j82 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:59 am

Being that you had a reading with Bri did you ask her what work you can do and possibly spiritual advice? She can advise you what work to do after a reading to get the results you need. You sure can do the cleansing as you suggested. LM sells a lot of cleansing house products with instructions on using them. you can also burn the candles as you suggested and they can be burned together. Some people burn candles in runs to continue to put pressure on their situation, its not uncommon to keep burning candles for a cause after one set is done. I feel that you may want to look into a prepaired bath to cleanse you, LM has many products, you have been doing it daily, you may be interested in their 13 herb bath which covers many aspects of life. If you feel this situation came to you from someone else via work or jealous, you would also want to start using products like fiery wall to protect you.Good Luck!!!
j82

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:24 am

So you're thinking of how to make the best use of the products you have on hand, right?

I use purple candles with Crown of Success oil. Since you're looking for work/money, I'd use attraction oil with green candles, cinnamon powder, sugar and chamomile. When you go to an interview, mix cinnamon powder and sugar and wear it on your person. If you have or can get five finger grass, have it on your person as well. If you know the interviewer's name, write it on a piece of paper, smear a bit of honey on it, fold it towards you, put it in your left shoe and tap your foot while you're speaking to the interviewer to exert subtle influence over them.
cabriellenil

Unread postby jenelle21 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:39 pm

thank you for all the great suggestions!
I was so nervous for some reason while speaking to Miss Bri ( not her doing at all, she is very comforting) that I completely forgot to ask what i could do spiritually that would help my efforts. Plus at the time i could only afford a 10min. reading i didn't want to feel like I was taking advantage.. if that makes sense.
Since i started the cleansing baths I have felt a significant charge of positive energy, so I am going to look into the 13 herb bath, no doubt in my mind that it works wonders.
Till then I will try the vigil candle remedies mentioned above . Thank you again j82 and cabriellenil, I'll let you know how it all plays out . =)
jenelle21
jenelle21

Stroke of bad luck and rough semester; help!?

Unread postby Obskultus » Mon May 09, 2011 1:53 pm

This semester began with my grandmother in the hospital at Duke University, she's doing a lot better but I got really behind in class at the Abbey and my grades are so-so -- although I've brought them up somewhat at the last minute here.

I started anti-depressants earlier this year and recently started believing in God again after a long, dark period.

Things have been looking up, but I'm worried about school and money. I've been working two jobs while in school, but I can't seem to hold on to money for very long.

I recently lost $1,000 of my scholarship due to strains in the economy AND my intended summer job with Direct TV, as they can no longer afford to employ callers.

I was talking to one of the monks in the monastery today and he said it sounded like I'd had some bad luck recently. Anyway, any suggestions as to how to turn things around over the summer?

Thanks,

Charlie
HRCC Graduate # 1765 -- Charlie
Obskultus

Re: Stroke of bad luck and rough semester; help!?

Unread postby cabriellenil » Mon May 09, 2011 2:51 pm

To see if you're really plagued by a string of bad luck, you'd have to get a reading:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

That said, we all go through low/rough times. A lot of the time they are cycles in life, periods of learning and development rather than plain bad luck. You're not 100% well at the moment, you're at school and struggling, so it is hard to keep your perspectives clear and grounded. Things will look up after a while. In the meantime, you might want to look at these products.

Get a 13 herb bath, an Uncrossing bath, mix the two plus a dab of Chinese Wash. This should clear away any negativity that's been built up around you (external and self-inflicted) and opens road to better opportunities. Do this for three days. Wash your flat/room with Chinese Wash as well.

A Blessing bath and follow up with a Blessing vigil light. Pray to God that He will give you his blessing, protection and guidance in what you do.

A Crown of Success spell kit, for improved performance at school and opportunities for getting more paid work.

Good luck!
cabriellenil

Unread postby AngelicD » Mon May 09, 2011 3:50 pm

I also agree with the previous post, but would also recommend maybe some Clarity products to aid in clearing up what the stresses of your situation are not letting you see and possibly working with St. Dymphna, if you can, to also give you a boost with you mental health.

I hope this is a help to you.

Dalma
AngelicD

Unread postby Obskultus » Mon May 09, 2011 5:57 pm

Thanks for all of these suggestions! Very helpful. I've actually been doing some ritual bathing with cascarilla eggshell, white flowers, and Florida water to some good effect -- I think that's more of an Afro-Carribean tradition though.

I'll pick up the 13 Herb Bath with my next order; I've read good things about it.
HRCC Graduate # 1765 -- Charlie
Obskultus

Honey Jar Spell for studying?

Unread postby CuriousKate » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:21 pm

I've read that you can use a honey jar spell on yourself for self love, but is it possible to use it for other purposes? Like could you use it upon yourself to make yourself more inclined to study for your GED? This is something that I honestly want, but I tend to be just a little lazy and procrastinating. So I was wondering if you could use a honey jar spell on yourself for other reasons.
CuriousKate

Re: Honey Jar Spell for studying?

Unread postby Miss Benedikte » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:43 am

Hi

I guess sweetening yourself to study could be possible if you add a petition that states your most desired goal and motivation for doing so.
Another suggestion; if the biggest obstacle is lazyness and procrastinating you should maybe think of a bottlespell adding sugar and some "heat" to it and King Solomon wisdom products http://www.luckymojo.com/products-king-solomon-wisdom.html , Master oil http://www.luckymojo.com/products-master.html and/or Success oil

I usually reccomend to use http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html in the case of studies and goalsetting and in my experience taking baths as well, will strenghten you obligation to your own project.

Good luck!
Miss Benedikte
Miss Benedikte

Unread postby CuriousKate » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:29 pm

Do you have to add a petition? I thought that you simply wrote your intention around the two names.
CuriousKate

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:10 pm

That IS your petition.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:32 pm

Devi Spring is right -- the "crossed names and encircling phrase" format that you describe is a concise and classical way to make the petition paper. But there are many other ways. Personally, I like to print out a Psalm, turn it clockwise and cross it with my own personal petition, turn it clockwise again and cross everything with my name written repeatedly until it covers everything else. It doesn't take any less attention, but it does take a little less manual dexterity.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CuriousKate » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:11 pm

Thank you both.
CuriousKate

Hard to study, rough semester, and other things.

Unread postby Brandon_Blade » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:47 am

I'm currently enrolled at an community college for my first year over there, and I've been having it rough. At first I thought I needed to take 5 classes but it turned out to be an problem because I had no time to relax, and always had to put up with my family's quarrels which made it hard to study. I had to drop my history class and now I have 4 classes which is still a problem because I'm failing two classes.

I admit that I have problems with procrastinating and addiction to video games and coffee with sugar and that I have been going to a bad church which turned out to be an cult. I want to put a stop to these bad habits and of course have better study habits in college so I can be successful.

I'm close to failing which I'm afraid because I had gotten financial aid and I don't want to pay an huge fee because my family and myself don't have that type of money to be able to pay it back. I'm also afraid to not be able to go back to college because fights have happened before which involved my mother, grandmother, and myself, which really was horrible to the point where it caused me to leave the house.

What products would you guys recommend to me to use to get past all of this? Advice would also be greatly appreciated. :D
Brandon_Blade

Re: Spell-Casting for Self-Improvement of Study-Habits

Unread postby hellinahandbasket » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:38 am

One white votive candle or tea light
Rosemary and lavender ground up real fine
Crown of Success oil
Lavender and Roseary Oil

I partially melted candle on the stove based on advice I heard on the radio show. I sprinkled the herbs on the bottom of the metal container in the melted wax then sprinkled some on the top with a few drops of oil, like two or three then let it dry and prayed over it. I burn it while I'm studying and my recall and progress has improved. Today I used one drop of rosemary and one drop of lavender to kick it up a notch and infuse the wax. I work with Blue Santa Muerte sometimes and others St. Martin de Porres, George Washington Carver (esp when dealing with chemistry),etc.
hellinahandbasket

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:40 pm

Hello, Brandon_Blade,

Honestly, there is no "quick fix" to these problems. There's just too many.

Have you talked to your counselor about these problems? That ought to be your first step.

Your second step is, perhaps, to ask your counselor for advice on where to seek help to get you out of your poor study habits and your other problems.

Please consider clarity products on yourself: www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

And peaceful home products for the family problems: www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

You really have to take charge of your life, get focused, and find better solutions with your dietary habits and your attention to your studies

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby hellinahandbasket » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:29 pm

I wonder if Brandon made it through. Sometimes we need the therapy and special support to get through college. I am going to try peaceful home because my home is in a bit of disorder LOL
hellinahandbasket

Unread postby sarake » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:49 am

Hi! I've learned so much from this forum! I am going to purchase a custom mojo hand from LM, but I am wondering if I could really customize it, because I would like to put five finger grass, peach tree leaf, cast off evil, uncrossing and St.Expedite, road opener, Clarity, Crown of success and King Solomn Wisdom incenses into one mojo hand. And dress the mojo hand with King Solomn Wisdom oil. The purpose is to help me succeed academically this semester in college. My questions are: Is this a good combination for a mojo hand, or is the combination of all those incenses a little too mixed and overwhelming for the mojo hand to work for my intentions? Also can I dress the mojo hand with more than one oil, say King Solomn plus Crown of success, or even plus clarity and road opener oil for better luck and more clarity.

Thank you!!
sarake

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:29 pm

Hello, sarake.

Wow, that is asking a lot from a mojo hand.

I would omit the cast off evil, the uncrossing and the St expedite.

Everything else sounds great!!

Praying for your grand success!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby sarake » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:52 am

Thank you so much for your reply Miss Aida! You have been extremely helpful and I learned so much from you! I am just wondering, if I check out with Crown of Success mojo hand on LM website, can I leave a comment before checking out saying what specific incenses and oils I would like to feed the mojo hand?

Thank you again!!
sarake

Unread postby natstein » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:21 am

Hello sarake,

For this I would recommend giving the store a call and talking with someone there 707-887-1521. They will be able to tell you what all they can do for you. Good Luck with this little mojo!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sarake » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:37 am

I see! Thank you natstein!!
sarake

Unread postby kiyoki » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:12 am

Hi,
Recently I got laid off from my work. According to seniority i am not the one should get laid off. But my boss said i have no diploma the other person have the diploma. I worked there 7 years, other person 2 years with diploma. My experience was nothing. This really hurt me. Now I am going to school get great 12 and do a program suit for me. i am taking English and Math. My problem is English writing so hard for me. I am trying so hard and i will never give up. Is there are anything i can do or spell get help with my study?
Thank you
Kiyoki
kiyoki

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:43 am

Hello kiyoki,

I'm very sorry you got laid off :( I really admire your courage and tenacity to keep pushing forward though, and there are definitely ways to improve your study habits and increase your success.

For help with studying and coursework, use King Solomon's Wisdom products. You can read all about them and how to use them here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

For test-taking, and anytime where you need your deeds "crowned with success," use Crown of Success products. Read about them and how to use them here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Good luck!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite and La Santisima Muerte!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power