• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 9:06 pm

Breaking up Long Term Relationship, Engagement, or Marriage

Re: Breaking up Long Term Relationship, Engagement, or Marriage

Unread postby Aleesha22 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:57 am

Hi Miss Aida

id like to know is it possible to add a black skull candle & say what i wish him to think of this girl. I want him to completely hate her & stop seeing her. i will also be starting a vinegar jar shortly for this relationship. Are these materials correct: 9 pins, 9 needles, 9 rusty nails, lemon juice, broken glass, blade, break up oil, red pepper. I i want this couple to totally hate one another till they cant stand the sight of one another & argue like crazy.
Also id like to know how long would my supplies ive ordered will take to reach me as i live in England.
Aleesha22

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:39 am

Hi Aleesha22,

You would work a white skull candle for him and petition that he sees what a horrible person she is. I would dress this skull in Influence oil. For added measure, you could do a black skull for her and dress it in foul things including dogshit. Have his candle face hers and tell him to see how shitty she is, as they both burn down. It's worked wonders for me in the past.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html

Your vinegar jar contents sound fine to me.

As for shipping times, we can't speak for the shop so you may wish to contact them directly and ask.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

HELP, she's using her child as a pawn.... what do I do?

Unread postby Lacabronavicki » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:36 pm

I am new to this forum, but I really need some help. My story is kind of long but if you bear with me, I can explain.

I met this man in July of 2015. After many and many messages from him to me on Facebook and countless that I just ignored, I finally gave in and went and met him. He told me he was single, didn't have any kids nor any relationship. I let him know of everything that was going on in my life.

A couple of days later I found out that he not only had a woman "waiting" on him in Mexico, but that she was pregnant!!! :evil: I didn't know what to do. He said if you don't want to see me ever again I understand -- but I decided that we could be friends. Well let's just say it didn't stay that way, we became an item.

He said that the girl in Mexico and him fought all the time and that he wasn't happy with her, but she was carrying his child and he couldn't not take care of his child. I never asked him not to take care of his child. I just wanted to make sure he was only with me. So to make sure that this happened, I fed him my menstrual blood. Actually, he knew I was on my period and didn't care. So, I let him know what he was doing.

At the end of Sept. when it was almost time for him to move, he asked me to look for a house here where I live so that we could be together. He asked me to marry him, so I called her on the phone. And she denied being with him at first, just said exactly what he did, that the only thing that bound them was their child.

Then she started her drama. She would call me and text me. I ignored her after a while.

Then he moved. We got into an argument but he seemed to never forget me. And always tell me he loved me. He would lash out and say stuff like I don't ever want to see you again, blah blah blah and as soon as I started leaving him alone, he would look for me.

Then he moved 2 states away, but paid for me to go and see him.

Then, the next day, he went one more state away.

Then about 2 to 3 weeks later, he came back to me.

So fast forward, 4 months later, here we are again. His baby mama found out about us again. He swore he didn't tell her he loved her ever since I said something about it. Then she says he does.

I had my cards read, the card reader said that he doesn't have feelings for her, that he really does love me, but that he is more of a father than a man, so if she keeps using her child against him that she will always win.

I have even seen how she uses her child against him. Also every time that I have tried to talk to her like an adult she just tries to slyly put me down and humiliate me. Like she is younger than me and better than me.

I might need to add that I am a week late on my period.

I need help! I don't know what to do.

1) I love him, but should i just cut my ties with him, even though he's the first man to ever really worship me and make me feel awesome in public and hug me and kiss me all the time? Or do I fight for him, to keep him with me? I don't know. I am confused.

2) I want that evil bitch to quit using her child to keep him. That I am for certain. That's our problem. She is a very arrogant person and acts like he treats her like a queen and I am trash. Pretty much that's how she tried to make me feel like I was trash.

I don't know what to do. Help me please.
Lacabronavicki

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:22 pm

Hello, Lacabronavicki ,

Welcome to the forum.

We realize that you are new so we politely ask that you do not start new topics.

I have merged your post to the appropriate thread.

As far as advice, this is not the focus of this forum. Your best bet would be for YOU (not us) to make a solid firm decision as to what o u want to do.

When you have decided, then we can help you with spell work.

Take a few days to think about everything.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby blackmagicwoman1 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:35 pm

Interested in the best use of a wedding ring for a divorce spell.

I have one of the parties actual wedding band, they left it at my home.. which its obviously an object with a lot of energy attached to it.

I have ordered a LM Breakup Bottle Kit... is this the best way? Or is there something more powerful to do with an object of such power?

These people harmed me greatly... in a way that could have easily killed me.

And yes I have a reading scheduled with an AIRR member.
blackmagicwoman1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:35 pm

Hello, blackmagicwoman1 ,

You can most certainly use it that way.

Many people do

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby alwaysgrateful83 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:11 am

Okay guys, I apologise in advance if this isn't the right thread to post on as it's not a standard issue.

Just to note: I've had a reading which confirms my situation.

I've been married to a man I separated from at Christmas 2014. We have two children.
Since then due to various factors he has been in and out of our family home YET won't divorce me as culturally it's not a good thing. I've had no sexual contact the man since he left at Christmas. I literally live a separate life as I've started to move on. The marriage is dead in the water.

I had a reading and my rootworker confirmed my fear that my children's father wants me to kick him out. Partially because he can be the good guy. Plus he can play the victim (I don't see any good in writing the back story however it wasn't a pleasurable relationship). He also doesn't really wish to support the children financially as he has a family in Asia he supports openly and supporting these children would result in reduced funds for them.

My rootworker says I'm drained due to the situation. I'm heavily investing my time in setting up various projects to be completely financially independent from handouts or any other help.

So my rootworker has suggested the following and be prepared for a mix approach of candle work and other work:

1) black candles dressed in cut and clear with a petition to make him move on

2) white candle dressed with command oil with a petition to make him move on without too much friction (I'm battling bad health and don't think I could handle stress but I'm also drained so I need out of this)

3) Banishment jar (with a dollie in of him) with black candles burning for 21 days with command oil on to MAKE him literally leave. This jar would be with the rootworker

4) A honey jar for him and the girls to ensure he continued to pay for their basic needs. I'm not after anything more than basics. I just won't want them to enter any poverty due to the situ. This would be with me, and I would need to burn green candles with money drawing oils on for 21 days straight to begin with.

Now I know you cannot give me advance on other rootworkers ways and methods. I am however just looking for information. Has anyone else managed to work such a case to get rid of someone and yet have him financially support their children?

The rootworker also mentioned using a black skull candle with communication oil to drum the message that I'm no longer interested in his games and he should move on.

I was reading about hotfooting. As I'm looking for a break up/departure that isn't too stressful is the above course of work my best way?

Thank you
alwaysgrateful83

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:37 pm

Hello, alwaysgrateful83 ,

Is this an AIRR member or Hoodoo Psychics Member?
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby alwaysgrateful83 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:02 am

Hello Miss Aida,

the reader was via Hoodoo Psychics.

I did have independent readings previous to this in England. That was a good few months ago. Those readings were pretty much the same as the one via Hoodoo Psychics.

I explained to the rootworker that I had other work going on. And that I needed to be to some extent discreet about my work at home due to young ones being around and noisy :lol: and my ex still being around.

Hope that helps. Should have stated that straight away. Apologies.

I feel a connection to this method of work and what's been prescribed. On doing a bit of looking around banishment stuck out as causing well a heated situ which I know could be off set by other work hence my enquiry.

I apologise if I have broken a code of conduct without realising so. I believe in the work. I'm practicing a lot myself. I just don't want to go into something not comprehending the whole situ and after effects.

Thank you.
alwaysgrateful83

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:02 pm

Hello, alwaysgrateful83 .

The only thing I would add to all of this is not to do them all at one time an one altar.

If you feel a connection, then this is a positive sign. That's VERY important.

My personal strategy is to have everything ready and on hand and then when on spell is complete (and all the candle signs, etc are positive) then immediately go onto the next spell. Of course, the honey jar is a exception because it's slow moving.

Wishing you GREAT success with your spell!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lilith Moon » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:49 am

Hi guys, just a quick question regarding using Separation sachet powder in conjunction with a vinegar break-up jar.

Would you say that it's necessary for both targets to come into contact with the sachet powder? I've managed to sprinkle the powder in the shoes of one target, give them money dusted with it and also applied it to an item of their clothing.

The other target is a problem though. The best that I can do is to sprinkle powder on a couple of roads that I know she will drive or walk over, as I cannot get close to her, her vehicle, their house or anything...it's driving me crazy.

One idea I had was to send a card to the house...would the presence of the powder in the home be enough of a link even if she didn't touch it?

Apologies if my question seems stupid but I have only recently started using powders so have no previous experience to fall back on. :?

TIA xxx
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.
Lilith Moon

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:25 pm

Hello, Lilith Triple Moon.

It's much better if they both come into contact with it.

The presence of the powder In the home is great. Just state your intention.

Your other ideas are TERRIFIC.

Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lilith Moon » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:07 am

Thank you for your reply, Miss Aida :)

I'm a bit fed up at the moment because it's raining every day so I know the powder will wash away...typical English weather!!!

But last night a thought occurred to me...she does all the laundry in the house so will come into contact with his socks that he wore when I laid the powder in his boots. Bit of a tentative and mild link, but should be good enough for now ;)

As for the honey jar, it's been going for two weeks now and I'm amazed at how effective it is. 8-)
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.
Lilith Moon

Unread postby Fox » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:18 pm

Hi all,

THis is pertaining to this same case I posted about here spells-to-force-coerce-dominate-control-command-ex-to-return-t13860-180.html#p324552 as I feel that the history of the ex goes back long enough with the family for it to qualify as a sort of long term relationship. I have ordered a break-up kit as advised but want to know more about how to ramp up boredom and dissatisfaction/killing attraction or even cause impotence in a relationship, if there are any herbs that might be related to affecting those particular aspects of one, besides just discord and anger/souring. Thank you for any advice.
Seeking to learn more.
Fox

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:02 pm

Hello, Fox ,

Here's is a quick guide to herbs (and oils!): www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby greentea » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:28 pm

On the previous page of this thread, I saw a posting about breaking up a couple by mismatching their sexual desire using red vulva and black penis. sounds great! and to suit my situation, I would like to break up the man i'm interested in and the woman he's with using both black vulva and penis to die down their sex life but ...

1) will that shut down the man's sex drive for me? if so, should i work on a red penis to keep him interested in me and only me?
2) i'm about to perform a blue penis candle work to tie him to me as soon as my LM order arrives - does this sound like too much work at the same time?
3) what kind of oil or sachet powder is to promote no sex?

Thank you!
greentea

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:05 pm

Hello, greentea ,

Be careful with this type of spellwork if you are a newbie with spellwork. It's complicated and you could do harm if you don't know exactly what to do. Even I don't do that!

Just curse her vagina. I like Black Arts the best but you can use destruction, or any of the negative crossing oils

www.luckymojo.com/blackarts.html

www.luckymojo.com/destruction.html

www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

Then, do lust spells for you and him. Kiss me Now is one of the very best for lust: www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html

Wishing you great success with your spells!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby greentea » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:55 am

thank you Miss Aida.
greentea

Unread postby labotanica » Wed May 04, 2016 11:48 pm

I have been working on a breakup on a couple for a couple months. I am almost there but after getting a reading it appears the male is so attached and it is obvious the female is ready to leave him. How could I go about breaking the lust that he has for her?
labotanica

Unread postby natstein » Thu May 05, 2016 2:09 pm

Hello labotanica,

You could make a doll baby of him and use Cut and Clear products on it (http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html) while at the same time getting a penis candle and anointing it with some jinx oil (http://www.luckymojo.com/jinx.html) to mess up his sex drive.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Abeliever12 » Tue May 17, 2016 8:40 pm

Hello Everyone,

I would like advice, please. And let me apologize in advance for the long post (I left as much out as I could).

I was dating a man for a few months and everything was going AMAZING, except that his ex was not leaving him alone. He broke up with me after receiving a text from her saying she was "still very deeply in love" with him. This caused our first fight and breakup. I found out later after a reading that she was working him with Black Magic.

He never stopped seeing me, but things weren't the same. BUT SHE NEVER LEFT HIM ALONE! He was sleeping every night in my home, so I knew he was committed.

Then he started pulling back a bit and pushed back a predetermined date to move forward. I was beyond heartbroken, but still hopeful. Then 2 weeks after he told me we were going to make plans to move in together, he begins acting very strange. He breaks up with me telling me he's going back to her - and then 2 week later he MARRIED HER! No warning, planning, nothing!

The morning after they were married, he was in my house (I didn't know yet), I found out that same afternoon from a friend. I decided to see how long before he would tell me. The next day after he got married he was in my bed, being loving and tender. telling me he loves me (no sex), and he broke down crying saying he was a horrible person, and didn't deserve to be loved, etc but still didn't tell me. I held it for a week before I told him I knew.

He gave me MANY reasons why he did what he did, but none mattered to me. I got another reading. My psychic told me they are doomed, fighting terribly, and would be divorced in a year. All his friends said they were crazy because they never got along. Even his Doctor said that the relationship was not going to work.

Less than a month after being married they were fighting like cats and dogs and in couples therapy. I guess that's what happens when you mess with free will. My psychic also told me that I am his true love and this is why he can't stay away from me, and her casting is not going well. My psychic also said she is working me as well but it's not taking full effect because I am protected. My grandmother was gifted and she protected me, and I know she is even more powerful now that she's passed on.

We never stopped seeing each other - we see each other almost every day, we go away together, and go out in public together. They are miserable together, but keep up an act because he is a prominent figure in the community. All he ever says is "I made the biggest mistake of my life and I'm trying to fix it the best I can. I'm with the wrong woman. I want to be with you. I don't know how I did this."

In March she made him an offer. If they were not improving as a couple, then they will divorce amicably at their year anniversary- which is what he wanted. He wanted to come from her. He is really hoping she means it because the repercussions will be hurtful to him in the community and business.

Their anniversary is June 12. He said we will be officially together immediately after. We have been together 2 years in February.

Now, my question is: Can I do a divorce/break up jar or spell to make sure this happens? I don't want to force free will, or do anything against the universe. But there already is fighting, and a date, and the intent to divorce from both of them, especially him.

Is there anything I can do to speed up the process and get her out of his life? Should I get another reading? I'm a little scared to, but it's been on my mind ever since he told me of their agreement...

Only Love Matters,

A Believer
Abeliever12

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 17, 2016 9:13 pm

Hello, Abeliever12,

Yes, break up spells ought to be done (and it could speed up the process)

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Also, you ought to be performing Stay With Me spells for the 2 of you: http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

As far as another reading, this is entirely up to you.

Wishing you the very best with tis situation

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Abeliever12 » Tue May 17, 2016 9:17 pm

Miss Aida,

Thank you so very much for your quick response.

I will begin the work tomorrow.

Only Love Matters,

A Believer
Abeliever12

Unread postby SterlingWinter » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:14 pm

Hello,

Sorry for the long post, I'm quite new to this and need advice on how to proceed.

I've fallen for a guy who already had a girlfriend at the time we met. I believe he has feelings for me too but he would never confess to them while he is still with his girlfriend.

I've stood back for a few months now, hoping I could move on or he would break up with her naturally but neither has happened. So I really want to do whatever I can to break them up and get him to love me instead/admit to his feelings.

I think they've been together somewhere between 12-18 months and she's just moved in with him and his parents last month. This was the point at which I realised there was little hope of a natural break up and decided I'd have to intervene if I was ever to win him for myself.

He is my teacher (I know that may sound weird, but he's a private tutor, we're both in our mid-late 20s so there are no legal issues involved!) He does teach from home a lot so I have a perfect excuse to get into their house but can't really get any personal belongings from them. To be honest, I've avoided going there since she moved in last month (I've been taking lessons with him elsewhere instead) because it makes me feel ill to be anywhere near her! But I could probably face going there again if it was needed. We exchanged birthday cards and will probably do the same at Christmas which would be a way to get something of mine into their home if this would help.

I have never met her, from what I know she strikes me as an opportunist who is with him for his money/connections in the industry they both work in. They seem to have next to nothing in common apart from their career and I don't think she cares about him half as much as he cares about her. She spent six months "working away" (but was back home about once a week during that time) and seems to have hardly bothered with him. Then when she got back it was constant theatre trips at his expense and the next thing I knew she'd moved in...well, she's unemployed now, of course, so needs someone to pay the bills for her!

Even if I'm right about all of that though, I wish her no harm. I'd love nothing more than for her to find someone else to be happy with, leaving him free for me!

I know this is potentially several castings between getting rid of her and making him fall for me (if I am incorrect about the way he feels for me) but what would you all suggest I do at this stage?

Thanks in advance.
SterlingWinter

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:21 pm

Hello, SterlingWinter ,

I'm not sure if this work would be justified.

So, to make sure that they are not suited for each other (to see if your gut feeling is correct) and if your work is justified, I'd get a reading on the situation first.

Find readers here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Otherwise, take a look at this page for spell ideas: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby SterlingWinter » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:32 pm

Thanks for the link! I've been considering a reading but didn't know where to start looking for someone I could trust. Obviously I don't want to do anything that will harm anybody in the long run so it would be good to find out more.

The weird thing is I've never even thought about doing anything like this before, then suddenly I found myself Googling magic (presumably my subconcience as it certainly wasn't planned) and came across this website. I like to think this happened for a reason but hopefully a reading will be able to confirm this. :)
SterlingWinter

Unread postby amjoy0 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:38 am

Hello beautiful members and spiritual advisors

I am a new member to this forum, but have done quite a bit of persual of the threads here and of the Lucky Mojo site in general - but please excuse my ignorance on anything.

My situation in a short and sweet explanation is that I have unfortunately fallen for a man who is unhappily married. He has admitted they rushed into marriage and since being wed (just over 1 year) things have been awful - fighting, no sexual Intimacy, etc.

Since meeting he has expressed a deep connection with me and is confused and unsure of his marriage (as to be expected) as this was all a mistake that has made us both realise the realness in our feelings.

I know his does not have a lot of courage in this situation, with his wife being quite close to his family and friends. So I was thinking of slowly helping out of situation. It is not fair for his wife to be the victim of an affair, and it is not fair for him to feel trapped in a situation in which is he is unhappy.

Here is what i was thinking:
- Honey jar spell to keep him sweet, paired with a come to me anointing oil (i have his hair and my hair)

- break up vinegar jar spell, possibly replacing the divorce candle with the separation candle to spare them so pain in the horrible and painful experience that is a divorce/break up. Sprinkling hot foot powder across the front of their apartment block.

- Reconciliation bottle paired with some follow me boy, to help him see that I am there to support him and not place blame for the divorce

- peaceful home spell kit (eventually) to help his friends and family come around to the split and hopefully, a new love in his life

I also have some of his books if anyone has advice for what I could do with them before returning to him. All advice is welcomed and appreciated.

Note: i have tried to get a reading, but so far have not had luck with anyone. Either no replies or they are unfortunately unable to do online emails (i am from australia and cannot afford the international call rates) so i am working on my own spiritual connection with him and putting faith and trust in my own destiny.
amjoy0

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:25 am

Hello amjoy0,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

Well, one way to separate this couple that would be kinder than spells involving Break Up products and Hot Foot powder would be to do a moving figural candle spell. This spell is meant to separate the man and his wife without too much drama, then move him toward you and her toward someone she can be happy with. You can see a picture of what I'm talking about on this page (scroll down about mid-way, and look at the picture with the red human-shaped candles in it):

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Use pink figural candles to represent you and him, a black candle to represent his wife, and white male candle to represent her future lover. Use Separation oil on the back of the pink male candle (the side facing his wife's candle) and the back of the black female candle, and Come to Me and Love Me oils on your candle and the front of the pink male candle, as well as all over the white candle representing the future unknown lover.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-separation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

You can find all the candles here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#figural

You can read more about spells involving figural candles here:

moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-questions-and-answers-t9265.html

Good luck!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite and La Santisima Muerte!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby amjoy0 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:42 pm

Hi Sister Jean, thanks so much for your reply!

Would you recommend that I use the reconcillation bottle during these 7/9 days, or after the ritual is complete?

Also, with a honey jar, would you advise that I start one before, during or after the Candle moving ritual? I was thinking of working it whilst waiting for my LM order to arrive.

thanks
amjoy0

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:35 pm

Hello, amjoy0,

I'd start the honey jar as soon as possible.

I prefer doing break up during the waning moon and reconciliation during the waxing moon. But, that is just my personal preference.

You can work the break up and reconciliation together, different times, or whatever you feel like doing. It's a personal choice

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby amjoy0 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:56 pm

Hi Miss Aida, sorry for the 20 questions! I appreciate your help and advice :)

I was thinking of ordering a vigil candle to be lit by the church in the meantime while waiting for my order to arrive, however I do not want to be appear greedy in the eyes of the universe by working a honey jar, vigil candle then a separation candle spell later on.

Do you think it would be okay to have the candle lit, or best to just leave as is?

Many kind regards
amjoy0

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:30 pm

Hello amjoy0,

I think it's fine to have a candle lit while you wait for your products to arrive.

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby amjoy0 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:33 am

Just a quick update -
So things have been going well. I have not received my order yet so haven't started any separation work yet, but I have started a honey jar with Come to Me oil I owned.

He took me away over the weekend, which was beautiful. He told me that he has never felt such a strong connection towards any soul before meeting me, and he felt so strongly that perhaps we always were meant to be together.

But he did tell me that he had a discussion with his wife on leaving the marriage, to which she was obviously very upset and is now trying very hard to save the relationship. He was very very emotional about this conflicting situation. I told him that he should try and work it through with her, so that if he doesn't end up working out then they both know that they gave it their all and it just wasn't meant to be. I am also going to step back and let him work out what he wants without me distracting him. After all, i am not looking to break up a marriage that is meant to be.

Because of this, I am not going to be working anything on their relationship, if they want to try I will not make that hard. But what I was thinking was to burn a candle to encourage clear thinking to help them both make the best decision for them (whether that be to stay or separate - nothing specific, just to help ease confusion and see a clear path) does this sound like a good idea?
amjoy0

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:30 pm

Hello, amjoy0 ,

That is very admirable of you

Wow.

What's the old saying? "If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, they were meant to be"

You're something special!

Take care.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby amjoy0 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:44 am

Hello Miss Aida :)

Yes, that is exactly it! Well I will get started on that and will update accordingly ^.^ thanks for your help and advice xo
amjoy0

Unread postby Sunset Malibu » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:21 am

Hi, I recently just found out my ex is now married. He got married two days ago. He is partially aware that his wife is,not faithful. However, I did a breakup spell and yes i saw signs and,movements a couple weeks ago. I had ordered a candle to be lit at the church , which was done last week but was lit Monday he got married on Tuesday. Is it too soon or should I take this marriage as negative movement. Both parties are very stubborn especially him, I want to know if anythung else can be done, thanks.
Sunset Malibu

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:11 pm

Hello Sunset Malibu,

Yes, I'd say that if your target gets married while you're doing Break Up work on their relationship, that could be a big sign that the Break Up work won't be successful. You mention you suspect his wife is unfaithful though, so if you still want to break up this relationship, I'd suggest getting a reading to find out how strong their relationship is and if you have a chance at getting this person back. It can also help you let go if it's just time to move on. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sunset Malibu » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:52 pm

Thanks, I was unsure about getting another reading done since it may delay outcomes or change, im not exactly sure. Any insight would help, thanks.
Sunset Malibu

Unread postby brujitalatina » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:00 pm

I did a breakup spell on a couple with a coffin and a black voodoo doll. i added lots of breakup herbs and oils and also my own feces.
the reason i want to break this couple up is because the girl doesnt deserve this good guy. She sleeps around with everyone and slept with my boyfriend and didn't care that we were in a relationship. i feel she got off on the fact that she could sleep with a taken man. now she wants to act like her life is perfect with this man, They do not have a kid together but she does have a daughter with another man. The spell doesn't seem to be working and when i did my own reading it gave me the number 7. so maybe 7 days, 7 weeks or 7 months right? When i went to my local witch he read my cards and said that the spell had not manifested yet because i am in my dark year.

My question is should i try again or wait till my dark year is over?

also, What is a powerful break up spell?

I'm thinking of doing a vinegar jar with milk and war water, pictures, cat and dog hair, rusty nails and pins, shattered glass. should i add a dead scorpion and red fire ants?

This man proposed to her only after knowing her for 3 months. They seem really in love but i know she has some trust issues. i want to use that to my advantage.

how can i make him see her unattractive?

i know her full name and date of birth. he goes by "eddy" so i don't know if thats his name or if its eduardo or edward. but i do know his last name and his date of birth. will not knowing his actual first name be an issue?

thank you so much in advance
brujitalatina

Unread postby natstein » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:05 am

Hello brujitalatina,

I can not answer the question about waiting for your dark year to be over or not because I am not sure what your reader means by saying you are in your dark year. If you have a reader you trust I would ask them more about what that means in terms of how to approach the spiritual work you are trying to do.

For a "powerful" break up spell it really depends on the specific situation, your own natural talents and gifts, and any number of other factors. Any break up spell can be powerful in the right setting. For the situation you are describing I think I would just go with getting a Break Up spell kit. You can read about the Break Up products here (http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html).

I also merged your post into a thread that discusses breaking up engagements. This is one of the more popular threads and there are lots of ideas here. I would recommend reading through this thread to get more ideas about how to do this work.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Breaking up Long Term Relationship, Engagement, or Marriage

Unread postby Mrs_Brown » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:25 am

Good evening

Please advise me on the spells that are most suitable for me. My boyfriend is on a work programme in another country, however he got in some problems with the law and has to be going to court So he ended uP make a girl fall in love with him and marry him for visa cause he wants green card and residency in the country he went to work and he over stayed because he has to be going to court and if he had come home he would be denied visa or be arrested if he entered the country again for not going to court. We recently had a baby, he went away after I became pregnant. He told me the girl really loves him and that he is starting to fall in love with her too.
Mrs_Brown

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:26 pm

Hello, Mrs_Brown,

I have split, moved and merged your post to the correct subfrum. We ask that you post your questions in the correct subforum and threads.

Please read the 9 pages here for spell advice.

And also read this page: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby amjoy0 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:03 pm

Bit of an update -
After holding back for a few days after being told that he was going to see if he should work things out with his wife, he ended up coming to me and telling me he had thought it all over and decided he just wanted to leave instead of delaying the inevitable.

So I will be finishing up my separation moving spell today (will need to go to the shops to grab a thank you offering) I think it went well - our two candles burned the same, dripping over each other with strong flames. Her candle was not happy and burned out last night. And her unknown lover's candle burnt within the first few days, though all in the direction of her. I take this to mean she won't be accepting new love any time soon. Her candle was noisy, but when it got too high, my flame grew up and burnt higher and stronger than hers

During the moving spell, he released all of his inward feelings about me and told me he wants to create a new life with me :)

At the moment, they are still living together as she is obviously fighting for them, so he is deciding whether to move out and do closure councilling with her, or end it all and just move out so they can both start to heal

Would it be preferable to complete the spell again, to continue with a peaceful separation? Or perhaps try different approaches, such as healings, courage etc?
amjoy0

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:19 pm

Hello, amjoy0 ,

CONGRATS!!! Good Job!!!!!!!!!

If this were me, I would repeat what I am doing right now since completion has not manifested

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss_A » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:40 am

How would I break up my ex and his new girl of 6 months, we haven't been together in about 9 months we do communicate a small amount for our child. I want them to hate each other or make her leave him, how would I go about doing this?
Miss_A

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:30 pm

Hello, Miss_A ,

Please read the 6 pages here on this thread for suggestions

Also, try this page:

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby amjoy0 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:49 pm

Hi Miss Aida, I was wondering if you could offer some advice? I just got back a candle report from MISC:

The candle burned darkly, with black soot from top to botton. The female is angry and capable of fighting against the separation spells
Recomended- physical contact or doll-baby spells, light another candle accompanied with traditional hoodoo or cultural separation spells. Warning - guard yourself

I'm not overly concerned, because I knew she would fight but I also know it is his choice to leave, but I do have two queries-
So I can do some footrack magic, would it be best to use separation and banishing powders as opposed to Hot Foot, or are they not used in foot magic spells?
Would the moving candle spell be a traditional / cultural spell of separation, or would it be best to try another method?
amjoy0

Speration Jar

Unread postby JonP » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:05 pm

Hello I'm new to the forum.
My ? is I'm looking to separate 2 women using a separation jar. I heard of many recipes and ingredients. I'm just looking some guidance in this matter. Thanks in advance
JonP

Unread postby natstein » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:17 pm

Hello JonP,

Welcome to the forums. I merged your post into a thread that deals with breaking up people in a relationship. Most of the posts are talking about romantic relationships but the same techniques can be applied to a friendship relationship if needed. Look over this threat to get an idea of how to do this work. I would recommend a Break Up kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html) if you are new to hoodoo.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BrujeriaMasFina » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:57 am

I am trying to separate my ex from his clingy, moochy female cousin. She insists on trying to spend time with him as much as possible because she is clearly benefiting from him by way of gifts and trips. I believe she treats my ex as a romantic interest more than a cousin and has been very resentful of any time and attention he has given me while we were together.

He dotes on her constantly (they are about the same age) and honestly has made me question whether or not they have some odd attraction going on between them sexually. It's not natural and she loves to throw it in my face. She recently updated her Facebook photos to pics of the two of them together and look like a COUPLE. She commented on her public Facebook photos that she "loves being spoiled by him and she loves spoiling him" and bragging about being taken on an overnight trip to San Francisco paid for by him, and his high profile job and her "handsome cousin". It seriously makes me want to puke.

She is a huge distraction and is interfering with our reconciliation work. After reading the forum, I believe separation products are too gentle for this situation.

My question is this: would a Break Up spell be appropriate here? Because they're sure acting like a couple! If not, I'm going to HotFoot the hell outta this wench. I just want to find the right products to fix this weird situation. Thanks so much!
BrujeriaMasFina

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:37 pm

Hello, BrujeriaMasFina,

Once again, you are absolutely correct!

Break up products are not just for lovers.

The products are intended to break up any type o relationship.

Yu know your Hoodoo!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby LuckyLady1040 » Mon May 01, 2017 8:04 am

I think my ex is currently in a new relationship. I am unsure of the name of his current girlfriend. What spell do you reccomend to break them up?
LuckyLady1040

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon May 01, 2017 8:05 pm

Hello, LuckyLady1040 ,

I am so sorry.

That would be this page:

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Hopefully, you can work the spell on the page that they break up and the ex goes back to you (spell on mid lower right hand side)

I hop all works out for you

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby hibarihime » Thu May 18, 2017 7:09 am

It's been awhile since I have been focusing on getting a new job and my work since I've been working on it both my honey jar and vinegar jar every day. As I've been working on my vinegar jar, I've been burning a candle on it every night for almost the past 2 months and have recently added some separation powder with my oil on the candle as well. All of my burns on the jar have been very clean with only residue of the burnt powder left. I recently just had a reading, that there are some problems in their relationship due to her insecurities which is sort of good but what is really worrying and scaring the mess out of me more than anything is that there isn't going to be a breakup between them in the near future but and engagement or him fully moving in with her is having my sick to my stomach which I am hurt and sad that this may come to light.

I really don't know what to do right now since I am VERY worried and scared about this. I just want to cry. So I have decided that I'm really going to have to get down and dirty to make my work stronger in order to hopefully see a different outcome. I'm thinking of adding crossing oil to the candle with the breakup oil and separation powder I have. Then using those to put all over his car (mainly in the places I know they will touch) since I know they usually ride in his car whenever he's over her place for the weekend. I really don't want to be this person but if I have to I can follow him to her place where I can sprinkle more of the powders and oil in the front of her door where they will both step on it. That's a much as I can think to do, but I am working hard to really hard get him back towards me which then I know cause more breakup damage. At the distance I am now, is not going to get anywhere and have regret that I didn't put it on his car the last time I was in the same area as them where I had everything on me.

Are there any other suggestions that may help as well? I feel really in a bind and that everything is hopeless.
hibarihime

Unread postby hibarihime » Thu May 18, 2017 11:31 am

To add I just now thought of to do for them to touch the oils and powder. I'm going to buy some clear fingernail polish, mix the break-up oil and separation powder with the polish, then put it behind the handle of his car door handle so that way I won't have to worry about it washing off in the rain and they can always keep touching it. I may put it on other parts of his car that I know they may touch and the same if I ever see her car again. How does this look?
hibarihime

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 18, 2017 8:02 pm

Hello, hibarihime,

Laying tricks is a great idea.

But, honestly, if what you're doing is only causing arguments, then continue doing what you're doing.

BUT...add the break up spell. The kit would be ideal

www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

And, of course, follow up n your ideas.

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce