• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 9:10 am

Spells to Get Someone to Contact Call Text Write Reconnect

Re: Spells to Get Someone to Contact Call Text Write Reconnect

Unread postby Ms_Marcelina808 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:03 pm

After reading these posts, I'm having trouble picking one or several to use.

I met a guy last October. We hit it off immediately but lost touch. Last month we reconnected. I learned he has attachment issues but he did make an effort to build trust with me. However, i recently made the mistake of allowing my insecurity and jealousy get the best of me. He decided to end our relationship.

I really just want to reopen communication with him. Not sure where to begin.

I have ordered supplies for a moving candle - come to me spell as well as reconciliation candle.

Is there anything else I can do in the mean time ?
Ms_Marcelina808

Unread postby Leo2006 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:20 pm

WOW!!! I can't believe I overlooked it. Thank you so much Miss Aida.
Leo2006

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:30 pm

Hello, Ms_Marcelina808 ,

Get a yellow candle: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

Anoint it with Mercury oil: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

And then roll it in deer's tongue herb: www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

Then, put your petition under the candle and pray.

Also, please read the many many pages on this thread for more ideas

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ttmarie » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:59 pm

I tried the spell where you draw two circles and put the person you want to contact's name inside and poke holes. I have to say it really worked for me ! My ex and I are talking as friends right now and I was surprised to wake up to a text from him. The crazy thing is he is in basic training right now but was allowed to get his phone for a while. I was really happy to hear from him!
Thank you Saint Expedite, You have always answered my prayers !
ttmarie

Unread postby Catlady409 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:51 pm

I've been doing the contact me spell Miss Aida has suggested in here a few times previously this week: Mercury oil, yellow candle and deer tongue leaf.

Tonight was the last night. Ive never gotten any candle divination signs since starting my honey jar, but this week I saw hearts a few times in the wax of both the candles used in this spell as well as hearts in the wax leavings of the candles I burnt on my honey jar. I've been burning a love healing as well as a communication boosting incense while the candles are burning and praying intensely.

Tonight the communication spell candle had a little wax drip that looked exactly like a little ear. Nothing like this has happened to me before so I'm hoping it's a good sign. I finally took the advice of setting a time line to heart also. Let's see what happens next...
Catlady409

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:56 pm

Catlady409 !!!

GREAT candle symbols!

YES!!!!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Catlady409 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:31 pm

Thank you!!! I must admit, I had a real "WHAT THE..." Moment... must've looked like I've seen a ghost!!! I couldn't believe my own two eyes!

Thank you so much, Miss Aida, for sharing the spell.
Catlady409

Unread postby Shawna3211 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:47 pm

Wow Catlady!!

That's awesome!! Sounds like wonderful signs.

S
Shawna3211

Unread postby sweetsimple » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:24 am

How do you get someone to contact you more? My friend used to IM me a lot even when he was at work. Now he doesn't talk to me as much even on the weekends. On the weekends I could send a message and a lot of the time he doesn't respond anymore.
sweetsimple

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:36 pm

Hello, sweetsimple, forum moderator Miss Aida has shared this spell for communication a couple times on this thread:

"Get a yellow candle: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

Then, put your petition under the candle and pray."

Here's a link to Lucky Mojo's planetary oils: http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html

Also, try scrolling up through this thread and reading the other posts—you'll find lots of information and ideas.
Good luck to you.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite and La Santisima Muerte!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by Curios12 on Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:22 pm.
Reason: I found the correct subforum for my post

Spells to Get Someone to Contact Call Text Write Reconnect

Unread postby Boogie_07 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:42 am

I want my ex back.

he has recently moved to florida miami to work but will be back soon, and he's acting really weird, he isn't replying to my messages.

i want him to call me and desire me. i've been scammed so many times and all i've seen is how he is slowly drifting away from me and i don't want that to happen.

what can i do to make him call me, desire me?
Boogie_07

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:02 am

Hi Boogie_07,

Welcome to the forum! When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

You are asking for two things here, contact and desire.

You are in the thread for getting someone to contact you, so please read through the pages in this thread and you will find great advice for how to encourage him to do just that.

For desire, visit this forum thread to find spell ideas for getting someone to desire or be obsessed with you:
spells-to-make-someone-desire-me-or-be-obsessed-with-me-t30302.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lavender888 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:21 am

Hey! I was just wondering how to go about this. I thought I posted before but I can't find it under my posts? D:
Maybe I didn't submit? Anyways,
I have this person I want to reconnect with. We have a history over six years. We live in different countries, but he's coming here.
Six years ago we met through online games (wow, anyone?)
We were in our early/mid teens, and friends for years. I had had a crush on him. But we kinda lost contact, I got a boyfriend,
he'd message me a couple years later, then We got reconnected a year after once again. (reconnecting several times)
He can get ahold of me through a mutual person, skype, but I don't know his last name.
I know his first, "middle" names. I have his picture, also. I also have a picture of his penis that he sent me a year ago, before we lost contact again.
I don't really know what happened. I think he was being emotional? maybe saw something that I didn't really mean with someone or something?
I don't know. That's the point.
I was thinking of doing a honey jar with what I could get. Those have worked greatly for me in the past, even without having someones belongings.
I also have candles, controlling oil, follow me boy oil, attraction oil, psychic vision oil, and fast luck oil?
Could I also anoint my computer so maybe he could get ahold of me through skype?
We have an indepth history, after my years of crush on him, we suddenly reconnected in a romantic affair for a few days a year ago.
Suggestions would be greatly appreciated :D
lavender888

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:56 pm

Hi lavender888,

Your honey jar is a good idea, it can help to get you on his mind.

For spells for contact, please read through this thread. There is a lot of good advice here that is helpful for your situation.

You should also continue to do your work in the mundane world for strengthening the mutual contacts you have, to help get word to him on how to contact you. Anointing your computer is also a good idea. I would use a blend of Mercury oil (for communication) Come to Me for this purpose.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-come-to-me.html

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Spells To Encourage Long Distance Ex To Contact Me

Unread postby Finlayson_Clan » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:18 pm

I'm not quite sure if this is the proper part of the forum to post this so I apologize.

I'm looking for some form of spell that I may be able to do to encourage or compel my ex boyfriend to speak to me. All that I want is his friendship if nothing else because it feels like I've lost my best friend. I was informed by my mother though that some spells do not work long distance. I am in America and he's in Belgium and we were planning to meet up next year but we both realized that it would have taken years for us to actually physically be together. The only way we could communicate is through skype.

We had made a promise when we first got together that we would still be friends even if something happened to split us up and he remembers that. However, I don't think he has the courage to speak because he did say that things would be awkward for him.

Would any spells work? Or should I just wait months/years to speak to him again. :cry:
Finlayson_Clan

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:23 pm

Hello, Finlayson_Clan ,

I have moved your post to the correct subforum and thread.

Please read the 19 pages here. Then, after reading, if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cassiopaeia » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:05 pm

As far as the distance thing goes, it never hurts to try. I've never worked across as big a distance as you're facing, but a lot of my successful spellwork has been cross-country.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude
cassiopaeia

Unread postby Finlayson_Clan » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:59 am

Hmm alright. I'll try some stuff that I'm doing now plus by some items from this website and see how everything goes. Thank you!
Finlayson_Clan

Unread postby Love_Muse » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:21 pm

Hello all,

I read through most of the thread pages and seen a lot of suggestions for getting someone to contact you but a lot of them were mostly geared towards phone calls. My love interest does not have my phone number as of yet but she DOES know how to contact me through social media. My situation is that a few months ago I met a woman (I am a woman also) who I share this extremely potent and electric energy with. We see each other out occasionally at events and such and when we do it is great eye contact, subtle flirting, and obvious attraction. I sent her a message a little over a week ago on social media basically saying when her schedule allows I would love to go for drinks or something. She has yet to respond. But I did hear that she inquired about me to someone who is slightly a mutual acquaintance of ours. Even this acquaintance tells of how slow moving and cautious she is since bein hurt in the past. She did get out of a terrible relationship over a year ago but has been slow moving with love, dating, etc since that. She is overly cautious and very slow moving. How can I get her to reach out and respond through social media?

I have seen Miss Aida post this:

"Get a yellow candle: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

Then, put your petition under the candle and pray."

Here's a link to Lucky Mojo's planetary oils: http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html

Then I've also seen a few people post this:

Get a piece of parchment, a pen, a pin, and make sure you're nearby a phone and in an area where you won't be disturbed. Write the person's name in a circle three times. (the name repeats three times around one circle, with no containing lines.) Meanwhile, you concentrate really hard on that person getting in touch with you. Put a lot of thought into this. When you're done writing the name, stick a pin in the middle of the circle and place the parchment by the phone.

They say it's supposed to happen within 5 minutes, 5 hours, or 5 days.

It was never worked within minutes or hours for me but on the 5th day, it was like clockwork"

Are both of these appropriate to use if I want a love interest to contact me through social media? With the sticking the pin through the middle one, can I tape it underneath my laptop instead to be messaged through social media? I do use social media through my cellphone also though so would it be appropriate to still put it inside my phone case? Can I do both of them or will doing so harm the work? Thank you for your help all! Love and blessings.
Love_Muse

Unread postby Love_Muse » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:35 pm

Also, in reference to my post regarding getting a love interest to contact me; her zodiac is Capricorn and mine is Leo. Not sure if that matters to the suggestions/help. Thank you!
Love_Muse

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:21 pm

Hi Love_Muse,

Miss Aida's spell advice is terrific and you can petition for contact through social media if that is the easiest route. You can put the pinned petition underneath your laptop. Putting another petition in your cell phone case will not harm the work.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Love_Muse » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:05 pm

Miss Athena,

yes it helped very much! Thank you. I appreciate you all on this board. I'll let you guys know what happens. Blessings to you.
Love_Muse

Unread postby Love_Muse » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:23 pm

I actually have one more newbie question (lol). I've heard varying things about writing on the paper. Is it true that my hand should not lift when I'm writing? For instance, the poke a hole in the middle one calls for writing my desired's name in a circle 3 times. Can I lift my hand as I go around the circle writing the name or should I not? Thank you!
Love_Muse

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:50 pm

Hi Love_Muse,

Don't lift your hand. That is the traditional way.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Love_Muse » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:54 pm

Thank you so much for your help Miss Athena. I did it the traditional way and also burned a red inscribed candle with my petition underneath. I prayed on it and the next morning checked and the wax had spilled over into a definite "ear." It was clearly outlined like an ear and I'm taking it as a very good sign! Thanks a lot!
Love_Muse

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:08 pm

Hello, Love_Muse ,

AWESOME!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Ladee » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:33 pm

Is it best to perform Miss Aida's communication spell on Wednesdays only since that is the best day for communication?
Ladee

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:07 pm

Hello, Ladee ,

That's what I do but it's entirely up to you.

Many rootworkers don't adhere to moon phases or days of the week and their spells are still successful

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:40 am

Hello everyone,
Okay so out of the blue my on and off lover text me which was sort of a miracle ! We text for a few days then he came over we had sex we chatted and he said he would like to see me again .
But he hasn't text me. He came over Sunday evening.
I don't know if I should burn a couple of candles with mercury oil on then text him.
Is it wrong to text your target first ?
I wanted to have sex with him and thought by doing so would help my magic.
RoseStar21

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:56 pm

Hello, RoseStar21,

You were fine to text him.

You got good results, right?

That's what counts!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby WorkoutQueen9 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:58 pm

My boyfriend broke up with me almost two weeks ago and now he won't talk to me but I've had a reading and got great news about our future together. I've already read the forum looking for things.

1) I have a doll and a mojo bag and a honey jar going before we broke up. I haven't used any in a while, how can I get them to work again?

2) I want a simple spell to get him to just text or call me sooner then later. Any ideas?

3) I'm doing a reconciliation candle now along with my honey jar. Anything else I should be doing?
WorkoutQueen9

Unread postby natstein » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:58 pm

Hello WorkoutQueen9

1) you will need to see if the doll and mojo are still alive. Do with this with a yes no divination of some kind. If you are not proficient at that there are very affordable options with the readers at AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.com).

2) there are several suggestions on this board. The simplest thing I can think of is a Mercury oil anointed candle with a petition under it. I actually rather like the spell offered by Miss Aida that Love_Muse re-posted a few posts above yours.

3) Those are both appropriate things. I would recommend sticking with what you are doing and looking for signs or movement. If there is a question of needing to do something different or more I always recommend getting a reading for clarity on the issue.
natstein
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by prayer10 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:58 am.
Reason: Using a quote was against forum policy.

Unread postby diamond » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:24 am

Hi Miss AIDA.

It's been a while. Hope all is good . I once asked you about a spell to perform on someone who keeps ignoring my text . I wanted him to stop ignoring me and have feelings for. You told me that the spell might be a bit difficult because of the time apart. So I did not do it and just let him be . So Saturday I don't know I really wanted to reach out to him because I have been dreaming about him a lot lately .so I just texted that i want to see him and he texted me back and ask where . He knew it was me and we met . It was all too fast you know all of a sudden. I he told me that he thinks about me sometimes and he still remember small details about me even it was along time ago. He still remember what I was wearing the first time we met . Small stuff. Anyway after that night he never texted me or anything once again he keeps ignoring me.
I want to do the spell now because we met again and there is not big time lapse now. I have a red and white skull candle . Which one should I use? I have bewitching follow me boy oil. Queen Elizabeth root .intranquility oil Mercury oil . Deer tongue. So please tell me how to proceed.
diamond

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:25 am

Hello diamond,

You could do an effective communication candle spell by using the white skull candle, deer's tongue, Mercury oil and Follow Me Boy oil. As the candle burns, talk to the skull as if it is him, telling him to communicate with you and think about you all the time.

You can read more about working with skull candles here:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

Good luck!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby diamond » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:36 am

Thanks miss AIDA I also have return to me oil . Should I use it.
diamond

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:01 pm

Hello diamond, I'm actually Sister Jean.

Return to Me oil is used to return someone who has left you, like a lover walking out on you. If you want to work with that oil, I'd say to not tack it onto the communication spell, and instead use that oil in a separate spell (they're two different goals, after all).

You can read more about Return to Me oil here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

Take care.

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby diamond » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:30 pm

Hi thanks for the advice. Anyway I did what miss AIDA told.me and today is my second day. The flame of my candle is calm . I've put the picture under the candle and when I looked at it today after praying there was wax that covered the picture and just in front of the skull. It is shape like a vulva . A bit like an ear I don't really know but more like a vulva. I hope it means something good.
diamond

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:03 pm

Hello, diamond ,

It could mean sexual thoughts of you!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby diamond » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:50 pm

Hi

So today is my forth day of doing the skull candle, and I contacted my friend I don't know if I should have wait but sometimes you need to take action in your own hand aswell. And just texted him a simple text like how are you ? In the past he never replied but today he replied saying he is fine and asked about me. He told me that he will not be in the country on Sunday until the 12 th . What I wanted to ask is should I continue the work or stop . Because here in my country they say when you're doing a work on someone if he crosses the ocean the work just stop automatically. Like it's not good anymore.

And when he is not here should I do something else or just wait for him to come back.

About the texting me back is that a good sign that my work is working ?

Any advice I will appreciate. Thanks in advance

Diamond.
diamond

Unread postby diamond » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:12 pm

Hi

Just had to ask because it just happened . What does it mean when you candle light go out by itself?
diamond

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:47 pm

Hello, diamond,

I was taught that Spirits can't cross water. But spell work? I perform spell work all the time for people overseas and they work just fine.

As far as your candle, we don't interpret on the forum

Find your answers here:

www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

And, yes, that was a sign when he communicated with you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nocturna_Noir » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:44 pm

Hi folks! New to the forums.....

What exactly is a 'full name'? Is it first middle and last name, or is it just writing 'Bradley' instead of 'Brad'?

Also, what is the proper way to smoke a photo? Do I just pass it through the incense smoke, or is there more to it?

I am going to perform a communication spell, and these two things have been bugging me.
Nocturna_Noir

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:36 pm

Hello, Nocturna_Noir,

It Is the full name written on the legal document.

TO smoke a photo, you simply light incense and pass the photo over the smoke (just like you said!)

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mi55understood » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:04 am

Can I place a picture of someone on my mirror with my name across his forehead instead of my headboard? My mirror overlooks my bed so he will still be looking at me.
mi55understood

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:15 pm

Hello mi55understood,

I'm not sure which spell you're referring to. I scroll up through this thread and found this working from starsinthesky--are you referring to this one?:

I would simply roll some tobacco on a white candle. Write the target's name on the candle, and make a name paper to put under the candle. I would print out a photo of the individual and put it upside down behind your head board. If you dont have a headboard then put it upside down on your wall.

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mi55understood » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:55 pm

No it was something posted be carolina_dean. But thank you Sister Jean I will try this one.
mi55understood

Unread postby Shutter » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:46 pm

In regards to the pin prick on the name that's in a circle for getting someone to call you spell,

May I use this instead for "text me"? And additionally, I am keeping it behind my phone in the phone case. How often should I poke the paper and should I poke in the same place or anywhere else in the middle of the circle until there is movement?

Thank you!
Shutter

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:50 pm

Hello, v,

Yes, you can use for testing also. Just say: "Contact me"

Do it as often as you feel necessary but not enough to put holes in it. Don't go overboard either and do it perpetually.

You can poke anywhere in the circle

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Shutter » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:15 pm

Thank you!
Shutter

Help with named divination candles for love

Unread postby TheWhiteBunny » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:34 pm

Did this for a friend.

A female friend had met a male a few times and had a few long chats too over the web (with flirting and poking and making fun of her). She thinks he's similar to her so she kinda developed a crush. She made a honey jar before for the same person and except her friends talking to her about him, they haven't talked in months since they don't live in the same city and the guy is kind of a recluse, so they just hear about each other through mutual friends now.

I had 2 named pink candles for divination purposes about how he feels about her.

They were about an inch and a half away from each other when i started, and her flame would try to lean onto his but his would lean away.

After a while his candle started this high arch of flame and would dance and sometimes lean on to her flame and they had this dance where they would merge for a second and then go apart but still dancing together in harmony.

Then i put both of them like a centimeter from each other and they started going crazy. His flame was taller because of the height difference but quickly burned down to her height and they were standing close and merging for a while at the same height, dancing together, basically jumping up and down.

After a while his candle burned out and left a lot of residue that ran in the opposite direction from her residue while hers let a few drips that merged the candles together at the end.

Hers extinguished about 5-7 minutes after his did. Hers smoked white after it was done and his didn't smoke at all...

Can someone explain to me what just happened?
TheWhiteBunny

Re: Help with named divination candles for love

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:33 pm

Hello, TheWhiteBunny --

That was not so much a "divination" candle as a candle working. Once you brought the two candles that close together, you knew the flames would interact. Still, the wax tells a story as well.

I read it as he is not interested (his wax runs away) but she is still interested in him (her flame leans toward his, her wax runs onto his).

Doesn't look like it is meant to be. He's disinterested and the chances of him reaching out and reconnecting with her are not great.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby TheWhiteBunny » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:52 pm

thanks for the fast reply,i suspected much since they don't have many ties.I put them closer to see who will melt over who.Made the first mistake by putting them too far apart and tried to correct it,my bad :)
TheWhiteBunny

Unread postby Niaamey » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:46 pm

Hello all.

Could kindly please help me with a bit of information as im a bit confused.
I read a contact me spell in the thread where you write the person's name three times in a circle then use a neddle to poke the middle. And then place it on the phone.

My questions are
1. After poking the middle do i remove the needle or i have to leave attached to the paper.
2.when placing the paper behind my phone can i fold it or it has to be unfolded.

Also i read Miss Aida's spell where you need mercury oil, yellow candle and deer tongue, the problem i have is i live abroad and only buy herbs from LM in bulk to save on shipping. I have tried to find deer's tongue where i am but can't find it the only place i am able to find it is Lucky mojo and it will take time for it to get here. So is there another herb i can use in place of deer toungue? Was thinking maybe tobacco?

I do apologise if my questions seem silly but I really don't want to make mistakes.thank you for the time you dedicate to helping us.
Niaamey

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:36 pm

Hello, Niaamy,

I will answer each question after the question:

1. After poking the middle do i remove the needle or i have to leave attached to the paper-You remove it. You want to give pin pricks just as if you are nudging a person.
2.when placing the paper behind my phone can i fold it or it has to be unfolded. -You can fold it

Also i read Miss Aida's spell where you need mercury oil, yellow candle and deer tongue, the problem i have is i live abroad and only buy herbs from LM in bulk to save on shipping. I have tried to find deer's tongue where i am but can't find it the only place i am able to find it is Lucky mojo and it will take time for it to get here. So is there another herb i can use in place of deer toungue? Was thinking maybe tobacco? -

Try this page for herbs guidance

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby lenore » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:10 pm

Feel free to move this message to a more appropriate thread.

Does the moon phrase have any affect on these spells?

So I will try to keep this brief. I was wasted and accidentally defriened a friend on Facebook after a month they deleted my request. Up to this point we always had a good friendship, he is pretty busy but I always gave him space. Because I understand how it is when you are busy. Anyways, I just want for him to reach out to me to give me closure or to allow me back in. I want for his heart to be softened and for him to forgive me to allow for this to happen. Is there a prayer or anything I can do to make this happen? I was drunk and I reached out but it all seems so weird that everything ended up how it is.We were good friends up to that point and I did admit my faults, I just want to know if I can cast a spell for him to reach out to give me closure or allow for him to forgive me. It was a volatile night that night and I did delete them out of no real reason (it was right after the election and I had one to many shots, I have not drank so much also my ex went to a show with me to a a friends show where they ignored me which hurt and my ex was picking fights all night so I was really voluble).
lenore

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:59 pm

Hello, lenore ,

Regarding your verbiage, I would appreciate if you read this post that I had written. It's about new topics (which does not apply to you) but there is also a statement in this post that does apply to your post. I would appreciate it.

do-not-start-new-topics-t31677.html

Have you tried healing products to get him to forgive and forget?

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

I would use thee products, along with a white skull candle, to get him to forgive you and to remove his hurt.

You could also add Deer's tongue into the mouth of the candle to coax into speaking the words that you wish to hear:

www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

And of course, you cold also go with Return to Me Products:

www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby lenore » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:46 pm

I am sorry about that you have my apologies. I will try those products out though that you recommended and thank you again so much. I will not repeat this mistake again.
lenore

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:14 pm

Hello, lenore ,

No problem!

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida