• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:51 am

Stay with Me Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

spell for trouble in paradise

Unread postby butterfly » Fri May 15, 2009 11:58 am

hi friends. my boyfriend is a well known community activist. he has a multitude of talents. he can sing, dance, play the piano, edit video, design flyers/posters, he can break many bricks with a single blow, etc. not to mention that he is handsome & has a humorous personality & a big & forgiving heart. wow. with alllll that being said, he is a like a magnet to other women - i have never seen so many women after a man & unfortunately its my man. they make up all kinds of excuses to get closer to him & he is naive to the fact; however, he can be too flirtatious. he doesnt know how to say no & keeps negative people around because he has known them a while & he hopes that oneday they will just stop being negative - he loves these people but they do things that really hurt him at times. he gets upset, he forgives them & thats it. the cycle repeats year after year. forgiving is a requirement, but its not a requirement to keep negative people around (in my book). many people have taken him for granted & are taking him for granted now. he is blinded by some women who excessively compliment him & offer financial assistance for his grassroots organization - he takes it as the person is being nice or just wants to help out. on the flip side, at times i feel like he likes for women to chase him. he will purposely not answer the phone if im calling at times & will have the phone right next to him, not answer & call me back hours later. its aggravating.

what spell can i use to keep him only interested in me? also, i would like to do a spell that takes away any sexual desires & sex from even occuring & not even a kiss to another woman unless its family. once i used a black penis & carved his initials along with one particular woman's name & used salt peter, break up oil who wants him so bad she put a lust spell on him (among other wicked things; and this is why one day he's nice, the next day he's mean. one day i hear from him, the next i may not. trust me this is not the man i fell in love with & he has no clue of whats really going on). the results was that the wax of the penis melted all over her name & didnt even touch his. also towards the last couple days of the work, the penis candle took forever to burn down. i allowed it to burn for like 72 hours straight after having burning it for like 5 days for an hour already. i dont reall y even know what this means.

so without question, how do i also get rid of this queen "b"? this woman knows we are together & laughs at the hurt this causes me. in fact, she will purposely get in his face, wear tight & revealing clothes & have him helping her on projects, etc. just to upset me. she smiles when she looks at me so wickedly. she thinks its hilarious. this woman is like 12 years older than me though she looks older & my beau is younger than her though he is 7 years older than me. this woman is jealous of me & i real hater! i dont want to use any graveyard dust, can another method be used. i simply want her out of his life for good & for her to leave his startup company for good. i want him to know the things she has done in secret & is still doing - even to me & him. she is truly a piece of.....something.

any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
butterfly
butterfly

Re: spell for trouble in paradise

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat May 16, 2009 11:59 am

Hello Butterfly,

I would do a Follow Me Boy spell kit to keep your boyfriend more into you. You can also do a Stay with Me spell kit that works really well for this. Here is the link to the spell kits: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

You should do some protection work to get rid of any negativity and potential problems. There is an Uncrossing spell kit for that and protection/reversing work, as needed.

As for the woman chasing after your guy, the spell I like the most for that is the moving spell. This is a spell where you use figure candles to represent you, your guy, the other woman, and a man for her. This has the woman finding another man. You have your man with his back to her and moving towards you, while she is moving towards another man. It is actually in the forum archives.

I would do a Cast of Evil spell to get rid of the users around your boyfriend.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Reply mary: spell for trouble in paradise

Unread postby butterfly » Sun May 17, 2009 5:59 pm

thank you so much amry for your reply & advice. i really like your suggestions. the stay with me spell sounds really good. actually, currently im doing a uncrossing on me & my beau. i am going to do a fiery wall afterwards on us both. should i do the fiery wall of protection in the waning moon or waxing moon?

i love your idea about using the figural candles. what colors should i get? also for me & my beau how do you think marriage candles would work? its been revealed to me that he is my soulmate. he also knew he was my soulmate way before i did. now i believe. we talk about marriage ALL the time.

lastly, in which directions should i carve names on the figurals & which spell kit should i use with this to dress the candle becasue i didnt see an actual kit called "moving" on the lm site (i just checked). i think that having her to focus on another man is perfect.

thanks a million mary!
butterfly
butterfly

Re: Reply mary: spell for trouble in paradise

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue May 19, 2009 9:04 am

butterfly

The moon is waning, so it is a good time for Uncrossing work. The fiery wall of protection can be done at any time.

This is is what Iwould do. I would get a white nude figure for the female you want to get rid of facing a pink nude male with her back to your guy, who would be a white nude male figure facing your pink nude female figure. I like white, because it is a bit neutral and I have found it produces the best results. You start with the white female (intruder) with her back to the white male (your guy), who has his back to her. They are back to back. Each day they move further apart from each other, until she is with the pink male and your guy is with your pink figure candle. When she has become a puddle with her pink male, you can through her in a river with him to "go away" and you bury your puddle with your man in your front yard.

I would work on a proposal, from him, with a mojo hand in conjunction with a honey jar, to get a marriage proposal.

There is no specific kit for the moving spell, but it is the one I have used time and time again with magnificent results. In my experience, the only way to get rid of a nuissance is to give the person someone else to obsess about.

Happy burning!

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby butterfly » Tue May 19, 2009 9:37 am

thanks so much for the reply & all of your very much needed helpful advice. im sorry to keep with the questions, im a very detailed person & just want to cover all bases before beginning this. which moon would you recommend i do the moving spell in? since a particular spell doesnt per se come with the moving spell? can you recommend a dressing oil for me & my beau & a dressing oil for the intruder & her new man to place on the figural candles & some incense? what petition or incantation shall i say? how man days should i do this or should i just keep doing it until the intruder is out of our lives?

i will also work towards ordering the honey jar spell very soon as your requested & getting a mojo done for me. thanks again.....you're a lifesaver! :)

butterfly
butterfly

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue May 19, 2009 10:11 am

butterfly

Well, I would do this moving spell between a waning to new moon, or a waxing to full moon, since you are actually doing two things at once. You are bringing someone to the intruder (waxing moon) and trying to get rid of her (waning moon). You carve the names upright on the belly of the candles.

I would use a neutral oil like Lucky oil or blessing oil on her to go away in peace. I would use a blessing oil on your guy too. Keep it neutral with the white figures. On your pink figure, I would use Cleo May, Dixie Love, Follow Me Boy, or Fire of love. On the pink guy, for the intruder, I would use Bewitching oil, Fire of Love, or Come to Me.and the guy for the intruder, put Come to Me oil on them.

You can use any love incense while doing this spell and the spell takes seven consecutive days.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby butterfly » Tue May 19, 2009 1:48 pm

thanks here again for your quick response mary. this is so helpful. lastly, for the pink guy intruder are you saying to use 2 different kinds of oil on his belly [quote - On the pink guy, for the intruder, I would use Bewitching oil, Fire of Love, or Come to Me.and the guy for the intruder, put Come to Me oil on them -quote]? oh, almost forgot. how many minutes or hours should i let the figural candles burn per day?

thanks so very much. im starting this process asap!

thanks,
butterfly
butterfly

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue May 19, 2009 6:30 pm

butterfly

You don't have to use all three oils, I am just giving you a range to work with. I like Bewitching, because it will give the guy a bit of mystery to him and that will draw the intruder away. You can use one of those oils, or all three. The same for the oils on your pink figure. Well, it is a seven day spell and you will learn a lot by how quickly the figures melt. I would burn the heads on the first day and see how fast the candles burn. You want to keep this going for seven days, but the candles will probably burn at various rates. You have to keep concentrating on them and watching them.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Ms Hill » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:17 am

I recently began my Stay with me spell kit on last Friday. I have been going along and really just going into a trance while performing the ritual each night until last night I noticed that just a little magnetic sand was holding to my however my husband's lodestone held everything. What does that mean or is it significant? Tonight is my last night for the ritual.

Also, I am assuming that this ritual should not last long since the small candles are to be used for 7 nights. I am thinking the ritual process is only lasting about 10 mins. which is ample time for me to go into my trance but I wanted to make sure I am performing it correctly. The incense powders really do last a lot longer and the smell permeates throughout the house and stays in the room a lot longer.
Ms Hill

Re: Need Some Information on Stay With Me Spell Kit

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:15 pm

jazzimi

I would not worry about the lodestones. Your husband's stone just has more pull than yours does. As long as they fit together, that's all that matters.

The incense will last longer and the smell can get embedded in your curtains and furniture. Just like cigarette smoke can.

It sounds like the spell is going fine.

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: Need Some Information on Stay With Me Spell Kit

Unread postby Ms Hill » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:48 pm

Thanks! I was worried but a friend of mine said basically the same thing you said. Thanks for the response.
Ms Hill

Replacement of candles in Stay With me Kit

Unread postby Hope » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:42 pm

I am on the 6th day of my Stay with me Spell Kit. Unfortunately, I was distracted for a moment and my candles burned a little bit too much. :( I would like to replace the candles in order to finish the spell accordingly tomorrow. The problem is that I only have two extra blue candles left that I could use. I have many white candles though. My question now is can I use two blue candles and two white candles (since white can be used for any situation) or is that not possible? Thank you
Hope

Re: Replacement of candles in Stay With me Kit

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:59 pm

You can always use white candles as substitutes for any candle colour.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Replacement of candles in Stay With me Kit

Unread postby sunflower73 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Thank you cat. Be cause it is so hard to find black candles when my shipment is already on its way.
sunflower73

Unread postby Lightstorm » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:41 am

I've never worked any kind of fidelity spell (not out of choice - it simply wasn't something that I ever had call to do) nor have I ever tied anyone's nature or anything of that ilk.

I'm looking at the Stay with Me products to ensure sexual & emotional fidelity from my partner... anyone care to chime in? I tried searching the forum using "Stay with Me" as a term but it's not specific enough and I'm really interested in hearing more about people's work with this particular formula.
Lightstorm

Re: Anyone have any stories about the "Stay with Me" Products?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:03 am

Listed under the Ritual Candles and Lamps section is this link stay-with-me-candle-stay-at-home-candle-t3107s180.html; there may be others as well but you will have to search (as you indicated, nothing specific to your inquiry). However, I am listing below Lucky Mojo's Stay With Me Spell and Nation Sack for your consideration.

Stay With Me http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
Nation Sack http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby nena1974 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:22 am

i would look into a nation sack for sexual fidelity. just because they're with you doenst mean that they wont cheat. I work with both as well as chuparrosa, I want my man to want to be with me and not feel forced.
nena1974

Unread postby Lightstorm » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:21 pm

Excellent suggestions. The Nation Sack was something that crossed my mind but is there an equivalent for men to use (to ensure fidelity from a woman)?
Lightstorm

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:32 am

Hi lightstorm,
I think the Stay With Me mojo hand would be a good choice for you.
Miss Ida Lundin

Unread postby Lightstorm » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:00 am

Thank you for the suggestion :)

I was a little confused when I went to the "Stay with Me" product page, as halfway-down the page the instructions changed over from "Stay with Me' formula to "Love Me" formula...
Lightstorm

Spiritual Bath

Unread postby Lovinsweet » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:22 am

I started my Stay With Me works today. After my Spiritual Bath I was instructed to take the use water in discharge over my Left shoulder towards the East. I threw the remains over my Left shoulder but I think in the wrong direction towards the West :(. Will this greatly affect my works? I know it went to the West because it wet my right side. :( So bummed!
I had Great results with the Love Me works!!! Thanks So Much!!!!
Lovinsweet

Re: Spiritual Bath

Unread postby aura » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:27 am

Hi Lovinsweet, the disposal wasn't ideal. If you can, redo a spiritual bath and then continue the rest of the work. If you can't, then continue the work as described and wait for results. Repeat the spell if you don't get the results desired.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Re: Stay with Me Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby MoonSunStar » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:59 am

Hi,
I've ordered a Stay with me spell Kit. It says that on the first day, I need to bathe with Stay with me bath crystals. I don't have a bathtub! Only a shower. What should I do? This is also my temporary home, I've been living here abroad for a few months, it's still ok to do the spell here even though it's just my temporary home? Thanks!
MoonSunStar

Unread postby aura » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:14 pm

Hi MoonSunStar,

Spiritual baths don't require having a bathtub. You can do it as a pour-over-your-head bath in the shower. It's the more traditional way of working: folks used to bathe in a smallish wash-basin and pour the water over themselves - much like you'll be doing in the shower. For more one bathing you can read through the following informational page and forum thread:
http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html
general-questions-about-lucky-mojo-baths,-washes,-and-waters-t7529.html-sid=8056cfd31eaaf7a37e8cc731276266f4

For your current place of residence, it should be fine to do the spell there.

Blessings.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MoonSunStar » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:47 pm

Thanks Aura! U're such a doll!
Blessings to you :)
MoonSunStar

Stay with me spell?

Unread postby kandyspop » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:16 pm

I have a simple question someone on here told me that the stay with me love spell can make my ex become my boyfriend again? We still talk and everything and the person told me i can use the stay with me spell.
kandyspop

Unread postby aura » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:55 am

There are no guarantees in life except death and taxes kandyspop. We haven't performed a divination on the details of your case, don't know it's background and therefore can't tell you if this spell is the one best suited to your situation. Even if it is, you may get movement but not completion depending on many different factors. To find out how real magic works, please read the following informational page: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

What I can say is that the Stay With Me spell is designed to keep a lover that you already have. Reconciliation is designed to get back together with a lover you've broken up with due to a fight. Return To Me is to get back together with a lover when there hasn't been a fight (mutual break-up, distance issues, etc.).
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kandyspop » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:53 am

Thank you for the info. I have nothing to lose i will give the return to me love spell a try and if i don't see results i will stop it's worth the try though.
kandyspop

Unread postby Jordansmom » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:05 pm

Hello

I'm planning to purchase the Stay With Me kit and I have a question in regards to dressing the lodestone with semen. The information says you can also use hair but the spell listed refers to semen. We've been trying to conceive for almost 2 yrs. If I asked him to withdraw, it would seem really suspect. How can I use the spell without it?
Jordansmom

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:37 pm

Hello, Jordansmom,

Just out of curiosity, couldn't you offer to give him oral sex?

If not, the use the hair.

Wishing you the best with this.
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby DecemberLights » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:31 pm

I purchased the Stay With Me Spell Kit and the instructions say to put candles etc. underneath my bed while I'm not working the spell. My problem is that I do my spell work at my mothers house because I have more privacy there and she doesn't mind that I'm doing spell work. But I don't live there and I don't think I can risk putting it under the bed at my place cause my boyfriend might find it.

So what should I do? I haven't started this spell yet cause I'm waiting on the waxing moon.
DecemberLights

Unread postby natstein » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:35 pm

Hello DecemberLights,

Well ultimately I would encourage you to try and follow the directions as close as possible. If that is absolutely impossible, maybe get a picture of your bed, preferably with you both in it and have the work resting on that picture. (though I will say that I do not believe this is not going to be as effective as getting under the actual bed).

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DecemberLights » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:06 am

Hi everyone I just wanted to give a small update, well I completed the Stay With Me Spell back in February this year and everything went well me & my boyfriend had been getting along & he had been staying home & spending lots of time with me we had a few minor arguments but they were smooth over quickly. Well we live in an apartment and I had buried the left over wax & ashes in a flower pot & sat it outside our door were it stayed for months. Yesterday I come home from work & see that the flower pot has been dug in & the spell remains were also dug up. My boyfriend used some of the soil for his succulent plant (since the flowers in my pot had died) I ended up taking the flower pot and throwing it away.

My boyfriend however hasn't questioned me about what he found in the flower pot and I haven't brought it up either. Luckily his behavior is still the same so I don't think he suspects anything. I know since the remains has been found that the spell is now void and that I would have to redo the spell again.

My question is should I also throw away the blue mojo bag that's under the mattress? I'm going to redo this spell but this time I was thinking of burying the spell remains in the bushes that's next to the walkway that leads to our stairs?

I also had started a honey jar to keep things sweet between us. I started the jar back in November 2015 & burned red candles with love me oil for about 2 months straight (every Monday, Wednesday, & Friday) last month I started burning pink candles on my honey jar with love me & stay with me oils. Would the honey jar spell still be good even though I took a break from working it?
DecemberLights

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:18 pm

Hello DecemberLights,

If your boyfriend didn't find the blue mojo bag, no, I wouldn't dispose of it. It sounds like it's working wonderfully! If you choose to redo the spell, I think burying the remains in the bushes sounds like a good idea.

I think the honey jar might take some time to build up momentum after being dormant for so long, but I think if you started burning candles on it again regularly it would work just fine.

Hope that helps!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite and La Santisima Muerte!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby luckycarol » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:13 pm

Hi maybe a silly question but I wonder how do you guys perform the spell?

My ex just returned to me (thanks to LM!) and I wanna do a stay with me spell now, however, I guess it has be to performed during dawn for 7 days, for those who live with your partner how do you do it??

He wakes very early so it will be impossible for me to do it at dawn for all 7 days.. should I still do it but at other time or its better to go for other spells?

thanks!
luckycarol

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:31 pm

Hello, luckycarol,

It's better to do it at another time than not to do it at all.

BUT the baths really need to be done when instructed to do so

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby luckycarol » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:37 pm

Thank you so much Miss Aida!

Since I already have some items included in the spell kit so Im just gonna purchase items that I dont have. I did a love me spell kit last year but it was my first time and I did many things incorrectly (Saturday instead of Friday, throw bath water at cross road and I lost the mojo bag) but the lodestones are still under my bed.
Can I use the same lodestones or its better to purchase a new pair?
luckycarol

Unread postby luckycarol » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:42 pm

Sorry one more question the instruction says the mojo bag should be sewed to the mattress, should it be sewed to his or mine if we dont live together?
luckycarol

Unread postby natstein » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:22 pm

Hello Luckycarol,

For your questions about the lodestones their is no reason you can't use the ones you already have. If you have any concerns I would recommend doing a divination to make sure they will work for you, but in general I do not see an issue with this. For the mojo bag I suppose you could sew into whichever mattress you wanted. Are you hopeful to move in with him then I would try to get it into his mattress. IF you want him to come to you then maybe sew it into yours.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo